Win Hyundai

Internet Sales

Mynor Rodas Gonzalez, Sales, Win Hyundai

Mynor Rodas Gonzalez

November 13, 2018

"Warrenty repair on axels and oil change."

- Pasadenaben

Fast and professional care. From the moment I drove up to the time I left, Special arrangements were made so I could leave my car overnight was appreciated.

Joey

November 13, 2018

"Bad Salesmen"

- LPDC

When I contacted Winn Hyundai, from nothern California I told the person on the phone I wanted to talk to a sales manager. Ali Rawji who was on the phone told me he was the fleet manager. So I said ok I will work with you. I told him I was calling from nothern California and told him what I wanted to pay for a Genesis. Well it turned out Ali was not a manager of any kind. He lied to me. It went down hill from there. He told me a price for the car I wanted but when the papers were emailed to me the price was different. Hi lies just continued to the point I decided I would go to another dealership. But be fore I did I saw the reviews on Jane Namkung. So I called her and told her about my bad experience with Ali Rawji. She took over my request. With in a few hours we had finalized on an agreement. I purchased the car. Jane was fantastic to work with. I can not true fully rate the dealer as a whole. My good experience was with Jane Narnkung.

Jane Namkung
Ali Rawji

October 15, 2018

"Satisfied"

- Tobi33

We had a very good experience vehicle shopping at Win Hyundai. Neil castro was very helpful and courteous. He didn't pressure us into purchasing a vehicle, but was very helpful as he assisted us in making the right purchase. We are very pleased with our vehicle and wanted to say "Thank you!" Neil castro for your help.

Neil Castro