Wiz Autos

Management Consultant

October 17, 2017

"Great customer service!!"

- Ruthann 87

Fernando was my salesman. He made sure to take excellent care of me. Whatever I needed to be done there was no hesitation. Excellent service!

Fernando Cortinhas
Meir Soffer

October 16, 2017

"I couldn't have asked for a better dealer! "

- Juan-2010Audi

I will say that while I have been to other car dealerships, wiz autos on ferry Blvd is by far the best I have ever been to. They are very professional and good natured individuals. I dealt with Travis Martin, Jared Witham, Meir Soffer and Ralph Gamboain. Yes lol it actually took 4 of them to help me get my beautiful AUDI because of my type of employment. But they knew what and how to make the deal happen to make me happy and satisfied! I don't think my words can do justice to the wonderful experience I had at wiz auto and all the great guys that helped me feel as happy as I am with my new car!! Thanks, you're the best guys.

Travis Martin
Jared Witham
Meir Soffer
Ralph Gamboian

October 16, 2017

"Trust worthy and Honest. Hector went the extra mile "

- Kalin Naidoo

I had a wonderful experience buying a used car from Wiz Autos all thank to the Hector Diaz. Hector went above and beyond to help me get the Jeep of my dreams. I went in expecting the usual used car salesman experience only to be pleasantly surprised by the service I received. Hector was never pushy, patient and understanding. I know this is pretty cliché, but after a couple conversations with Hector you start feeling like he is more of a friend/family member then a salesman. You can get the vibe he genuinely cares about his customers and he really wants you to get the best deal possible. I live about a hour away from the dealership so I was not able to go back and forth. The day I came to get my car I dropped my rental off at enterprise and came in to pick up my car. There was an issue with the check I brought in and needed to come back with a cashier’s check. At the time panic sets in because now I need to get someone to come pick me up an hour away or take an Uber. Hector felt bad for me and offered to drop me off. He drove me home that night and I will always appreciate that. A LITTLE MORE THEN A HOUR AWAY!!! Who else can say they have received service like that. I came back and picked up my car last Saturday morning with my parents and they were blown away when they met Hector. He was everything I described and more. Hector is an honest guy who you feel genuinely connected. To me it felt like I was dealing with family. His service is outstanding. I left the dealership with peace of mind and that is priceless. I know I got a great deal and I highly recommend anyone looking for a great deal to go find Hector Diaz. I know that is what I will be recommending to any family and friends who are in the market for a new car. I know it might be a trip to take for those of us in the Hartford area...but trust me it is definitely worth it!!! -Just a small thing to a Giant.

Hector Diaz