Woodfield Nissan

Pre-Owned Sales Manager

October 15, 2018

"A literal joke "

- NissanBuyer

Where do I even begin. Recently purchased a car from them. I knew what I wanted, but they were not willing to budge for me and make my payment what I wanted. Finally when we get them down to the price it should be, they bring out the buyer guide and tell me to sign without even telling me what I'm signing. I asked, what is this? And they said the buyers guide. I said, I don't even know what my payments are going to be, you have only given me a "ball park", I have nothing for certain. He then took the sales paper away, and took me to my next "favorite" person, Paul. I have never met someone in my life who was just so full of himself and so “salesman” like until I shook hands with this animal. He has got to be the biggest joke you have in there.. He was so beyond rude, made my experience in buying the car the worst. Repeatedly attacked my friend for being the "brains in the operation", and attacking him about "3rd party warranties". He had no idea what I was Even purchasing.. I told him several times I wasn't purchasing yet, that I haven't even signed anything except the credit check papers. And he scoffed and said "well, you're pretty committed at this point". I should've just walked at that point, because the feeling I had in my stomach was definitely telling me too. He ended up waving the CPO fee, and after that was done, he told me to “get out" of his office. Unprofessional. He treated me terribly, and he said that the finance number we talked about was set in stone before I even went into the financing office. They were busy that day, but the amount of smoke breaks I saw them take was sickening, and it was frustrating since at that point, I was at the dealership for 4 hours. We finally got into see Chris Dranka, and he was literally the best staff they have. He was straight to the point, personable, and he wanted to be sure that we had the best possible experience. Without him at the end, I probably would have walked. Paul decided to put my name wrong on every single piece of paperwork, and didn't notice it until we were all done and Chris had me sign, so that was an added 45 minutes to my already 5 hour ordeal. When it was all done, I was supposed to get 2 keys, only received one. They took a while to find my 2nd key; because they said “they lost it”. It's truly comical to me as to what kind of circus they run around there. When my family purchased their last vehicle from there, it was NOTHING like this, and it was just as busy as it was when I purchased that day. I don't know if it was because I was young, but I felt attacked and taken advantage of. Yes, I purchased a vehicle from there, but I will NEVER be back. They are a far cry from what a Nissan dealership should be, and I went to that one because of the awesome experience my parents had there beforehand. Don’t go there if you can help it, you’ll be disappointed.

Paul Ketz
Other Employees : Chris Dranka

October 08, 2018

"Better than expected"

- Ted1676

I went into the dealership looking for a used car, but the innovative team at Woodfield Nissan came up with some very great options for a new car. My sales consultant Michal was amazing, even during the moments that I was not fully committed to buying a car. He kept me informed throughout the process, and created a pressure-free zone for me to make my decisions. Overall, everyone was great. So much so, that I have already referred 2 people to go there. Great job guys....

Steve Havens

September 06, 2018

"Best Dealership I've Ever Been To!"

- zfunk

Mark Wenc and his team gave me the best experience I ever had at a dealership! They were friendly, honest, and extremely knowledgeable. I left feeling very satisfied with my purchase. I cant recommend this place highly enough! I will be coming back with friends and family.

Other Employees : Wojtek