Woody Smith Hyundai

114 Reviews of Woody Smith Hyundai

November 14, 2017

"New car"

- snowboarder_kra

I would have to say that the people at this dealership is friendly and got everything going and had me out in a timely manner and I got to work on time thank you

Woody Smith Hyundai responded

Thank you for your review and your business! We hope you enjoy your new car. Remember to send your friends our way!

November 10, 2017

"Good Experience"

- SkellyBoy

I will make this short, but to the point. Woody Smith Hyundai had a good selection of cars that I was looking for to meet my needs. I was very happy with Rick Orr, who was very personable and made me feel very comfortable in making my purchase. Overall, very good experience up and down the line.

Woody Smith Hyundai responded

Thank you for your review and your business! Remember to send your friends to the dealer you trust! We look forward to seeing you again.

November 07, 2017

"Second awesome lease experience "

- Nicole Shults

William and Andy went above and beyond (again) to make the best deal for our new lease. We are so excited about the Tucson and very satisfied with the whole experience. We will definitely be returning!

Woody Smith Hyundai responded

Thank you for your review and your business! Send your friends to the dealer you trust!

October 27, 2017

"Great service! Satisfied!"

- Lou2523

They offer great customer service! Awesome place to buy! I would buy here again! They offer the best prices! I was very satisfied with my purchase!

Nov 01, 2017 -

Woody Smith Hyundai responded

Thank you for your review and your business! We look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment! Remember to send your friends to the dealer that will treat them right.

October 21, 2017

"Santa Fe Limited "

- Ckrsjjohnson

Izzy and Andy did a great job working with us on what car would suit our family. And they worked really hard on getting a price we were comfortable with. I’m sure we will love our new Santa Fe.! Thank you guys!

Woody Smith Hyundai responded

Thank you for your review and your business! We hope you enjoy your new Santa Fe!

October 21, 2017

"My second Santa Fe purchased at this dealership."

- Kmw1955

These guys are great to work with. I have dealt with them for almost seven years now and have only good words. This vehicle and my previous Hyandai are great and value added.

Tanya Jolley

Woody Smith Hyundai responded

Thank you for your repeated business and your review! Its our pleasure to have helped you! We look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment.

October 19, 2017

"Purchasing new vehicle "

- Cindylou

Izzy was fantastic! Very knowledgeable about the Sante Fe that we purchased. Spent extra time with us and made us feel important. He even noticed our T-shirts and listened to our story behind them with genuine interest! Izzy Rocks!!!

Tanya Jolley

Woody Smith Hyundai responded

Thank you for your business and your review! It was our pleasure to serve you. We look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

October 16, 2017

"Great experience"

- benthere06

Woody dealership is great to work with. Some of the friendliest people. They offered some of the best deals around. I Actually live in a different state and we’re accomodating to my needs.

Oct 16, 2017 -

Woody Smith Hyundai responded

Thank you for your business and your review! We are glad you enjoyed your car buying experience with us! We hope that you send your friends to the dealership they can trust to get a great deal!

October 16, 2017

"Excellant"

- cookjanabelle

Very happy with the service and experience at Woody Smith Hyundai. Very helpful and professional. Happy with our new Tucson. It drives easy and happy with the gas mileage that we are seeing.

Oct 16, 2017 -

Woody Smith Hyundai responded

Thank you for your review and your business! We are glad you are enjoying your new Tucson. Feel free to stop by if you have any questions about it's features! We look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

October 06, 2017

"Amazing!!!"

- Emm

They are the best dealership. It was so easy working with them. William was the best to help us. I loved everything about my experience.

Oct 06, 2017 -

Woody Smith Hyundai responded

Thank you for your business and your review! We hope you enjoy your new ride! We look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!