World Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

Service Manager

October 20, 2017

"Great"

- Jeep2018

Michelle Ryan was an absolute pleasure to work with. I live far from her dealership and she stayed in contact everyday through email. We went back and forth with numbers and she made buying my first car very enjoyable.

Michelle Ryan

October 20, 2017

"GREAT CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE !!!"

- Bklyn0825

I informed my salesman Michael Superti of what I was looking for and my price range. He found me the perfect vehicle to suit my needs immediately. Mike had all the paperwork ready to go before I even arrived and was out of there with my car in 20 mins. Would never go anywhere else or deal with any other sales person other than Mike Superti. Top Notch service all around ! Christine M.

Mike Superti
Mike D'Aiello

October 19, 2017

"Lease of my Chrysler 300"

- Karen Dudzinski

I was looking for a Chrysler 300 and made a phone call to the dealership to see if there was anything available. I was promptly and courteously greeted and I received a phone call back 15 minutes later from Jim Dietrich who became my sales representative. He was wonderful I showed up the same night and purchased the car and had absolutely no no trouble whatsoever. I highly recommend the dealership it was a painless purchase and I would definitely do it again!

Brianna DiBella