World Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Tom Papa, Service Advisor, World Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

Service Manager

June 23, 2018

"excellent customer service"

- Suzanne

I wouldn't take my car anywhere else. The staff are always polite and a pleasure to deal with. They work well as a team and it shows!

June 22, 2018

"Service Appointment for Recall"

- JeepGuy

Arrived on time for my appointment. Was greeted by service writer Tom Papa who took care of the paperwork. Service was done and vehicle was washed and returned to me in the time that I was told back when I made my appointment. Very happy with the way things were handled.

April 20, 2018

"Pleasantly surprised"

- GMC Sierra Buyer

I purchased a used pickup and they stayed past closing time to get the truck ready for me. I had a low tire pressure sensor go off on the way home but the tire appeared fine. The next morning I had a flat and got some air in it before going to work. I called later and Shane said they would take care of the leak. Made an appointment with the Sercic Dept. for that afternoon. about an hour later the service manager tells me that there was something wrong with one of the front tires and that they would take care of both of them but could not get it done that day. They gave me a loaner and I picked the truck up the next afternoon after work. I did not ask for, or expect 2 new tires. Very much appreciated.

Shane Henderson