Youngblood Nissan

Brad Gideon, Manager, Youngblood Nissan

Brad Gideon

Manager

October 13, 2017

"I actually enjoyed buying a car!"

- Kublacalfee

Jesse is by far the best car salesman I have ever met. I've bought numerous vehicles from numerous dealerships over the years, I've never been able to say I had fun, until now. This guy is awesome! Super knowledgeable, helpful, and hilarious! My husband and I laughed the entire time we test drove cars and filled out paperwork. If you aren't buying your next vehicle from Jesse, you are missing out. Give this guy a raise! Laz, the finance guy was great too. We were there for about 5 hours and it flew by. I will definitely go back to Youngblood for my next purchase.

Jesse Moorefield
Laz Abdukarimov

October 02, 2017

"Had good experience until dealing with contract"

- jmole07

My wife and I were buying our first new car which was very exciting for us. We had great customer service from Tempa Schmidt, Rich Womack, and Scott Dasal. We had been looking forward from the Monday we came to test drive until the Saturday when we were buying. After we went in to do all our paperwork our day quickly went sour. Steve Green was friendly at first until we thought about but declined the extended warranty service. Then everything changed; his mood and attitude became worse in an instant. He just was AMAZED we wouldn't want the extended warranty even after explaining my reasoning that I didnt think spending $3,500 on the warranty would save me money in a 5 year span (8 year 100,000 mile bumber to bumber, a 3 year plan was already included). Even after this he still kept on and on about It. Saying I dont understand why you wouldnt want to do it. Then proceeded to ask condescending questions like if we had ever had to pay for a repair bill and asking if we were planning to have full coverage. Needless to say I was very mad by the time we left and my wife said she wanted to have a panic attack while we were in there. I know salesman have to push sales but after a while it was like just drop it and dont act like you're our friend and then get mad the moment we decline. Thanks Steve Green for ruining our first car buying experience. I would probably buy from Youngblood again but I will walk away if this is our experience a second time.

Rich Womack
Tempa Schmidt
Steve Green
Scott Dasal

September 26, 2017

"David is an excellent sales person"

- KRH

I've bought a lot of cars and David did a great job of helping me narrow my choices then make a good purchase. I would definitely buy a car from him again.

David Rapelje