Youngblood Nissan

Greg Scott

John Widiger, General Manager, Youngblood Nissan

John Widiger

June 18, 2018

"Great Nissan experience! "

- Jaime22

I recently got my first brand new car, and as someone who doesn't know a lot about cars I was a little nervous. I had Ryan as my salesman and he didn't try to get me to buy something I want interested in, he was upfront with everything, and I love that he didn't try to sugarcoat anything. I went to Nissan almost a week ago, and have already reccomended to friends who are looking to buy a car soon to go to Nissan and to ask for Ryan! He made the whole experience great, and I love my new car! I was worried about the fact that I wasn't able to test drive my Nissan Kicks beforehand, but it more than paid off listening to Ryan and his suggestions, and I'm so glad I went with him and Nissan.

Ryan Little
Amanda Hubner

June 15, 2018

"Great"

- DonnaTink

Daniel Chitwood gives you individual great service. He explains service needed and future needs. He always finds time no matter how busy he is. I ask for him every time.

Daniel Chitwood and the Service Team

June 15, 2018

"Purchase a car"

- Roro

I give a 5 star because they were very understanding of my disappointment when I wanted the price of the car listed on the internet. Eventually they gave me the price of the car on the internet. It's a tough world out there for consumers and companies.

Kimberly Hodges
Amanda Hubner
Other Employees : There were others but I can't remember their names.

New 2018 Ram 3500, $47999