Zeigler Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Schaumburg

208 West Golf Rd, Schaumburg, Illinois 60195

Sebastian Piworowicz, Sales Consultant, Zeigler Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Schaumburg

Sebastian Piworowicz

Rene Quinones, transportation specialist, Zeigler Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Schaumburg

Rene Quinones

transportation specialist
Eric Foret (4-A), Sales Professional, Zeigler Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Schaumburg

Eric Foret (4-A)

Sales Professional
Chris  White, Sales Consultant, Zeigler Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Schaumburg

Chris White

July 18, 2018

"I had a great experience with Zeigler dealership"

- Cindabell

Everyone who worked with me was respectful, friendly, and professional. Anthony and Manny worked hard on making my deal successful. I left with a smile.

Manuel / Manny Flores
Avi Levine
Anthony Noe
Other Employees : Steve Smith, Chris Weglarz, Charlie in finance

July 16, 2018

"Dodge dart"

- Dee76

Erin was very helpful with me purchasing a car for my son. The car was ready for the test drive. The wait on financing the car was quicker than I expected.

Erin Realmo

July 08, 2018

"Just ask for Theo."

- Juliequeen

My dad and I went here looking for a specific car. Looking around at all the websites we found they have one of the biggest lots full of choices for us to choose from. We were helped by Theo who was VERY informative on what would be a good fit for us. He also explains the prices with all the discounts that are available now that we didn't even know were out there. Thank you Theo for your awesome job in treating us like family and NOT like just another sale. -Julie

Theo Noor