Zeigler Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Schaumburg

208 West Golf Rd, Schaumburg, Illinois 60195

Sebastian Piworowicz, Sales Consultant, Zeigler Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Schaumburg

Sebastian Piworowicz

Rene Quinones, transportation specialist, Zeigler Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Schaumburg

Rene Quinones

Aaron Williams, Sales Professional, Zeigler Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Schaumburg

Aaron Williams

Sales Professional

April 19, 2018

"The best visit to a car dealership "

- Plaia chuck 63

From the moment I walked in until I left, the people at Zeigler worked to give me the best service. Chris White really made my first time to the Zeigler dealership memorable. He was able to put me into a vehicle that I never thought of being able to afford to lease. Granted it’s still a bit over my projected price limit. But it was right at the top of my, “I’m only spending this much if I can lease a Jeep Grand Cherokee limit”. I love it. It’s the right color too. I text my daughter a picture of the Grand Cherokee this morning and she said “that’s the one I want”. I’m sure she’ll come by and talk to Chris as soon as she’s ready to get into her first new Jeep.

Chris White

April 04, 2018

"Sold me a lemon"

- LemonJeep

The sale of my 2018 Jeep Cherokee Limited in September 2017 was a pleasant but annoying experience I suggest not buying on a Friday night, very loud music to get the customers "pumped" didn't appreciate having to yell to my sales person over the music and the GM refused to turn it down. I've had my truck into the maintenance department (7) different times since November 2017 because there is a wind tunnel sound coming from either my sun roof or rear hatch when you drive over 30 MPH. Every technician and the Maintenance Manager John, can hear this annoying noise but says it is "NORMAL" to the aero dynamics of the vehicle, funny I thought aero dynamics meant it keeps sound from traveling through the vehicle instead to travel around the vehicle. They won't do a recall because no one else has complained, and they have tried all the "FIXES" allowed to get rid of the sound, so I have a LEMON that Zeigler Jeep won't accept responsibility for and do what it takes to make it right !

John Geanakoplos
2.0

March 13, 2018

"Effiecent and knowledgeable. "

- Kratos12

First time car buyer, was refereed to Eric Foret by a guy I work with. Really great experience! We were taken car of from the beginning, everybody was friendly from stop to finish. I really recommend getting a Jeep from here!

Eric Foret (4-A)