Zimbrick BMW

Mike Baumeister

November 10, 2018

"A Perfect Storm"

- Billkoster

Hello Car Nation, my name is Bill and I love cars. Learning their nuances, strengths and weaknesses, and trying to blend my driving experience to the cars’ attributes is a passion for me. Luckily I found a make, a dealership, and a sales team who together create a perfect storm for a buyer like me. I value the driving experience, the technical capabilities of my 4 series BMW, and the skill, empathy, and passion of my sales professional, Ms. McAdow. I believe I am a tough sale in that I ask for and expect a lot. The BMW product, their service team and Ms McAdow somehow finds ways to meet or exceed all my expectations. If you want to buy a car you need to try them out, it’s that simple. See you in the passing lane! Bill

Kevin Richter
Griffin Roberts
Justin Sundby
Mike Baumeister
Matt Hoffman

October 24, 2018

"Efficient and collaborative!"

- Reb322

Kyle at Zimbrick BMW listened to my stated needs, asked open questions demonstrating that he understood what I was looking for, then worked hard to find me what worked for me. He helped to minimize He stress throughout the entire buying process.

October 22, 2018

"Love My New BMW"

- apmcd

Running a quick errand has become something to look forward to with my new BMW. Jenny McAdow was a huge help in walking me through the sales process, answering all the questions that I had, and making sure I had a car that was right for me. I also liked how she was up front with me about the fact that the coverage options weren't in my best interest right now due to the low mileage on the car.

Used 2015 BMW X1, $20891