Zimbrick BMW

New Car Manager

September 12, 2018

"Fantastic Customer Experience"

- Rogue

Jenny provided a fantastic customer experience. She put us in the car we’ve always wanted-BMW 5 series. We appreciated the time, attention and humor she provided us! We loved the cookies and drinks, too! Thanks Jenny for everything!!

September 02, 2018

"Wheels Up right out of the lot"

- PB FT

The process of searching for a new vehicle typically is not an enjoyable experience. I started my search with Jenny and after 3 other test drives and dealerships returned to Zimbrick not only because of the vehicle but also for the professional staff. Jenny was excellent to work with.

Other Employees : Derrick Gefke

August 30, 2018

"Quick help to find new car!"

- Carbuyer

This is my second purchase in 18 months working with Jenny at Zimbrick. I lost my last car in the Madison flood and she quickly found me a replacement. In fact, she not only found me what I thought I wanted — she found me the car I really wanted, but didn’t know it.

Used 2016 Nissan 370Z, $23901