Zimmer Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Bryan Marsh

January 05, 2019

"Absolutely Amazing!"

- Zsully2112

The entire experience was fantastic! We had visited another dealership on 4 separate occasions and each time we were told something different. So we decided to give Zimmer a try and walked in and Cameron came right to us. At the previous dealership, I had to find a sales person. Cameron introduced himself and asked us what our interests were. We told him our unique situation and he didnt waste anytime finding vehicles that he felt would work for us. And I can honestly say that he showed us vehicles he knew would fit our needs and our budget. We narrowed it down to 2 cars and cameron got with his financial team and we narrowed it down to one car. I was unsure if we would be approved and I absolutely did not want to give my business to the previous dealership. About 5 minutes later, cameron came out and said we were approved. And even after that they didnt stop looking, they called a couple more banks and got us an even lower interest rate. They could have easily just left it with the first approval, however they chose to help us out instead. Then it came to working with Tony in financing and he was a pleasure to work with as well. He was very knowledgeable and explained every to us and answered all our questions. And after only 1 visit we drove away with a great car and an unforgettable experience. I work in sales myself and will definitely take a page from Cameron and Tony to help make me better. The over all experience from walking in to driving away was amazing and I have and will continue recommending Cameron and the entire Zimmer team to anyone I can. Dont waste your time going anywhere else, CHOOSE ZIMMER!

Tony Fritsch

January 01, 2019

"A very committed dealership "

- MaryPoppins

When my lease was nearing the end Bryan Marsh and the staff at Zimmer reached out and started to review my options. When Bryan had to be away from the dealership for personal reasons my experience was not put on hold but instead the management team stepped in to assist during Bryan’s absence. We reviewed all my options and they were very supportive in the priorities that had to be part of the decision for my next vehicle. I was not pressured but instead was asked to take sometime and in the meantime they would do more work and re evaluate all the rebates and such. I went back a few days later and Bryan was back and helped me along with Doug to dealer trade for a vehicle we thought would be my next vehicle. Two days later I was driving away in my new Journey. I am very thankful for all the guidance and support. Thanks to everyone at Zimmer for making my experience such a pleasant one. Happy New Year

Doug Kurzynski
Bryan Marsh
Jim Marsh

December 29, 2018

"Great overall experience!"

- LG

Cameron was a great guy, willing to assist with getting the deal I was looking for. I got a nice 2013 Camaro! He was great about assisting with issues as well!

New 2018 Dodge Journey, $25713