Dealer of the Year Awards
DealerRater's Dealer of the Year Award Program recognizes a select number of car dealerships throughout the United States and Canada for outstanding customer satisfaction as expressed through customers' online reviews posted on DealerRater.
The Dealer of the Year Awards will be given to car dealership that have the highest PowerScore™ in their category, at the regional, national (by brand), and state/provincial (by brand) levels.
Each dealership's PowerScore will be calculated using a Bayesian algorithm that considers the dealership's average DealerRater star rating as well as the total number of reviews written about the dealership during that calendar year.
To be considered for the Dealer of the Year Awards a dealership must have:
- Minimum of 25 reviews on DealerRater for the calendar year
- Average minimum star rating of 4.0 on DealerRater, with 5.0 as the highest possible rating
- At least one review on DealerRater per quarter during the calendar year
- Must not have been blacklisted within the calendar year
Consumer Satisfaction Awards
The Consumer Satisfaction Awards represent an expansion of our annual recognition program for top car dealerships in the U.S. and Canada. The program is intended to compliment our annual Dealer of the Year Award.
Consumer Satisfaction Award recipients must meet the same requirements as the Dealer of the Year program as described above. The Consumer Satisfaction Awards are given to the following:
- Top 10% U.S. franchise dealers based on their PowerScore
- Top U.S. used car dealerships based on their PowerScore
- Top Canadian car dealerships based on their PowerScore
Current Dealer of the Year Award recipients are also eligible to receive the Consumer Satisfaction Award.See winners