"Salesman was the best"
Jose monteiro was my salesman I bought a Silverado from him. He was very professional and pleasant. I would recommend Jose to any of my family and friends. He took care of everything and I didn’t have to worry about a thing. He made everything quick and easy for me to come in and purchase the Silverado
Car Buying here is a nightmare. I now know that I made worst decision of my life going to Boch North Attleboro. I really liked rav4 that’s the reason I had to go to Toyota.
1. The sales person will never tell the truth how much your car costs and what’s your Monthly payments need
2. The amount told by sales will be very different from what finance manager tells you
3. You must repeatedly follow up to get your registration paper, make calls several times and had to visit multiple times too.
4. They would not allow me to go with my own bank that offers cheaper APR
5. The monthly payment will be way high up once you made the initial payment. The finance manager will literally rob you out by adding all unwanted items like additional coverage, remote start and paint protection (and the price of those will be 5 times higher of market)
6. They will never allow you to read the complete paper work or not give you a copy on time.
7. You must follow up multiple times to get to know your paper work and what you signed up for.
"My Boch Nightmare,"
My Boch Nightmare,
I have purchased vehicles from The Boch Motor group since 1997, I purchased a corolla then and when it was paid off I purchased another Corolla in 2003 then 2007 and a RAV 4 in 2013. My In laws and cousins all purchased Toyotas through Boch as well including 2 Tacomas and a corolla In 2016 I purchased a Subaru Forester from Boch New to you in Norwood. My family had paid off over $100,000 in loans to Boch over the years. I recently came upon hard times with a divorce and a disabled child whom I must drive to see several times a week. The Subaru after 14 months began to leak oil and transmission fluid. I first contacted the service department for help and found that the vehicle was out of warranty. I could not afford the thousands in repairs it needed, and I still owed over 10,000 on the loan. I decided to write a letter to Boch explaining my plight, I did not ask for free service or a free vehicle I only asked that they consider giving me a bit more in trade because I owed more than the car was currently worth. I was hoping to get a used Prius so that I could have a safe Energy efficient car to see my son with. When I came in no one had read my letter and I was given a standard salesman with a standard pitch. They first tried to lease me a brand-new Prius and told me that the negative equity on my Subaru (That I Purchased from them) would add 150$ to my payment which meant I was looking at $400 mo. The manager came over and said he appreciated my loyalty and the best they could do was lease me a Yaris (their worst vehicle) for 300$ a month. I was basically treated like any other customer off the street. So, the moral of this story is The Boch motor group encourages your loyalty to them but that loyalty is a one-way street. Sadly after over 20 years, I will have to find someplace with a bit more empathy toward customers. I am not angry, just very, very disappointed
Former Boch Customer