Excellent and professional all the way. The car I was interested in was clean and ready to test drive. Salespeople were friendly and not at all pushy.
"Nice, knowledgeable and not pushy!"
All the employees here were very nice and friendly! They took as much time as I needed. They helped make buying my SUV very smooth..... explaining everything. I did a lot of research and they did not disappoint me!
"No pressure sales"
I appreciated the very professional approach of the sales people all the way through the process of us purchasing a new Honda Ridgeline truck. Sales staff never mislead or applied pressure of any kind while we evaluated both the CRV and the Ridgeline against other vehicles at other dealerships. In the end we couldn't have been more happy with our purchase. Thank you Honda of Bend.
"Amazing service, fair prices, full transparency"
I drove five hours to purchase a vehicle from this dealership. I worked with Dylan and Bryan, and here's why I loved my experience:
1. They are quite fair with their pricing; they worked with me to reach a reasonable price on the vehicle I'd been searching for.
2. Dylan was very responsive, friendly, and not at all pushy. He was genuinely interested in getting me the right vehicle, and making sure I understood the Lithia sales process before I made the five-hour drive to Bend to buy a vehicle I hadn't seen in person.
3. You won't find any gimmicks here. No penalties for cash purchases, and they have reasonable and transparent dealer fees. You won't feel like anything has been hidden from you.
4. The vehicle needed a little work on the rear bumper, which they had planned to fix prior to sale. Because I didn't want to wait until the following weekend to make the trip and risk the vehicle being purchased, they credited me the cost of the repair so I could have it done in Boise and still pick up the vehicle right away.
5. They had a 60-day, no-deductible warranty on the vehicle. If anything goes wrong, I can take it to my local Lithia service department and have it fixed at no-cost. This provided HUGE peace of mind when we considered making the purchase from afar.
6. They were efficient and respectful of my time. Dylan had done some preparation of the paperwork ahead of our arrival, and it only took an hour to get everything done start to finish.
I would absolutely drive to Bend again to purchase a vehicle from this dealership.
Great experience from beginning to end. Easy, no pressure buy. Informed personnel. Nice people. Good instruction about the vehicle. Dutch was very friendly and Pippo was very informative and helpful.
"purchased a used honda ridgeline"
- cargirl/pearl 123
very pleasant buying experience. The sales team were friendly and efficient without any pressure to purchase. I would recommend this dealership to anyone. I would purchase a new Honda from them in the future.