"Troy Taylor did an outstanding job! He is extremely kind,..."
Troy Taylor did an outstanding job! He is extremely kind, thorough, and detailed. He stayed in constant communication and the process was seamless. I will not only be back for my next car but I’ll refer everyone I know to Troy.
Other Employees Tagged:
"Worst car shopping experience of my 40 years of buying..."
Worst car shopping experience of my 40 years of buying cars. Inexperienced staff. From start to finish I shook my head in disbelief.
1. Salesman asked for my personal pin # for deposit to hold car. When I declined he looked at me like I had 3 heads. Then watched me put my pin # in. Went home and changed my pin #. I should have known at that point.
2. Salesman asked me to put insurance on the vehicle before I was approved. Therefore, my trade in I should drive to facility uninsured. He said he didn't think about that.
3. Once approved he said it was privileged information the details of contract. After 2 days I asked to have finance department call me.
4. Prior to transferring plate to new/used vehicle he stated that he made a mistake on weight of vehicle and that I owe another $30. No, I'm not paying it. Contract has been signed. He offers to give me $30 cash if I go in and pay. A minute ago he said he would pay it, but he didn't have the cash. No, I'm not paying. Takes me to cashier and repeats. Again, I'm not paying for your mistake. Get the manager. Explains. Manager says to go ahead and pay. NO, I'm not paying. Manager has employee get his debit card to pay. (Maybe just for how)
5. Next day less than 24 hours of purchase the check engine light came on. Took it to service for diagnostic check. Had to take it to the back as I stand waiting almost an hour to be told they need to keep it. No rental you can't keep it. Bring it back monday. 18 days later and in the interim messages state we have no update.
6. Finally, it is ready per 2 v/m. 3rd message. We made a mistake and forgot to order a part to fix air. The vehicle is not ready. Another week goes by. I had already for weeks been in contact with corporate.
7. The vehicle is ready. Pick it up and less than 4 hours the check engine light came on.
8. Forget it! You can keep the vehicle and return my money. That's not our policy ma'am. Your policy doesn't apply to this situation and no I don't want another vehicle from your facility.
9. Appointment at 5 to return the vehicle. Sign 2 papers, took off plate and gave to me. Then was told they don't have my check. Really? No courtesy call. Now, I have to come back again. Put the plate back on the Ecosport. Next day he says we were going to cover your first month. You say that now! We are just going to put the money back on your card. You couldn't do that in the first place? Wow! Then, the cashier returns a fraction if my down payment. She called the manager to verify the amount to return. I can't even at this point believe all I've been through.
10. They've done nothing for me thus far that they shouldn't have . Nothing for my troubles, anxiety, frustration, time, back and forth, depression over it all. Nothing above and beyond what they should do. I'm still shaking my head in disbelief!
Never, ever will I or anyone I know go to Suburban Ford Sterling Heights or any other Ford dealership! I know many financially upstanding people.
Sad and shameful!
"Everyone was so nice and patient through the whole..."
Everyone was so nice and patient through the whole process if me buying my first car! They talked me through everything I needed to know and even helped me find a safe, affordable, and reliable car to drive away in. I really don’t want to go anywhere else when looking for a car and I would also recommend this place to anyone else!
"The service was absolutely fantastic. They took care of..."
- Tatierra W.
The service was absolutely fantastic. They took care of me throughout the entire process. I felt like they actually cared about what I was looking for and how much it meant to me to receive a vehicle that fits me. Thank you so much and I would love to just visit and thank you all again.
"I purchased my first car in over 30 years at this..."
I purchased my first car in over 30 years at this dealership, and WOW!! Its was the best experience I could of asked for! I am a single mother raising my girl, working full time in 2-3 places in life and I was tired of driving old trucks and dumping all my hard earned money into them as the miles just grow.....so do repairs. I have been looking at trucks and SUV's for 6 months and found the BEAUTY I ended up buying!!! My car sales man was amazing over the phone since were living this nightmare of COVID-19. When I arrived at Appt set, My sales man was right there...I was breath-taken by how amazing this truck looked in person. Sales manager came out, he was all involved too, helping me understand the technology of this truck along with my salesman. These guys were so excited for me and they boosted this amazing truck watching my happiness. I cannot say enough great about these guys!!!! Then the Finance mgr came out to meet me and to praise me for how good my credit is!! Another huge smile on this ladies face great job all of you!!! AMAZING EXP!!!!!!
Thank you Thank you Thank you!
Salesman: Troy Taylor
Sales MGR Brian Lagodna
Finance Mgr Marcus Martin
THE FAB 3
Happy Happy Customer,