Acura Columbus

Service Consultant

September 23, 2017

"MDX Sport Hybrid"

- MDXHybrid

If I could give more than five stars, I would. This was my second purchase from this dealer. My family outgrew my 2012 TSX, and I chose to replace it with an MDX Sport Hybrid. The specific model I wanted continues to be difficult to find. Despite this, Mike and his team were able to find the Hybrid MDX equipped exactly as I wanted in the color combination I wanted and gave me a very fair price. It was the smoothest car purchase I've ever had once the vehicle arrived. I'm extremely happy with my purchase experience and have always been happy with their service team when I had my TSX. I strongly recommend this dealer to anyone wanting an Acura in central Ohio.

Bill Green III
Kyle Duncan
Mike Shay

September 22, 2017

"Professional Service"

- TETYLER01 Verified Customer

Service experience was extremely professional from scheduling the appointment, to diagnosing the problem, to working with Acura corporate for "goodwill" consideration, to completing the repair, keeping me posted on status, to following-up after pick-up. Truly an impressive effort!! Thank you!!!

JIM CRUIKSHANK
Todd Skidmore
Zach Zeune
Ashley Glick

September 22, 2017

"Happy Customer"

- Narsing

This is by far the best experience of visiting any car show room. Bill was very patient and answered all my question and also very pro-active, he provided all the options I had. I would definitely recommend Acura Columbus, for that matter, any one would , because of their top notch customer service and professionalism. Last but not the least the price was also competitive.

Bill Green III