Acura Columbus

Kyle  Duncan, Sales Consultant, Acura Columbus

Kyle Duncan

"Wonderful Experience!"

- janefalk Verified Customer

I have been contemplating buying a new SUV for some time now. I was a long time Toyota owner and was ready for an upgrade. I met with my salesperson who was extremely knowledgeable about the products. He took the time needed with me - I never felt rushed or pushed to make a decision. He answered all my questions, and the business manager answered all my additional extended warranty questions. My salesman even gave me information on extra options, which made the car work even better for me. I am a salesperson myself and do not like "hard sell" tactics - and there was none of that in this transaction. Somehow when I completed the survey it clicked a 1 and not a 5 for my salesperson and financial manager - they were both a 5 and I would give them a 10 if I could. Love the new RDX! Now just learning all it does! I will come to a class!

Ray Welch

"PURCHASED A NEW CAR"

- PAUL 2017RDX Verified Customer

Fast, Accurate, NO last minute add on charges, CAR WAS CLEAN, & READY UPON OUR ARRIVAL. Everyone introduced themselves in polite manner, TECH explained all the new items on screen while imputing our request, and had us also input information to better understand the Navigational system. Finance Brian M. explained Warranty policy that was very understandable and necessary as far as I am concerned.

Tom Cole
Brian Milliser
Other Employees : TECH GENTLEMEN EXCAPES ME BUT GOOD LUCK IN THE AIR FORCE TO HIM.

May 25, 2017

"2017 RDX is the 4th vehicle that I've purchased/leased from "

- MIKETYNE Verified Customer

Simply stated, the 2017 RDX is the 4th vehicle that I have purchased or leased from Acura Columbus. I am very happy with all aspects of the service that I've received from all departments at the dealership. Steve Ault did a tremendous job and was very patient working with me to explain all of my options and help me make the right decisions for me..

Steve Ault