Acura of Johnston

5138 Merle Hay Rd,
Johnston, Iowa 50131
Acura of Johnston Info
About Acura of Johnston

Why do people come from as far away as Cedar Rapids, Urbana, Omaha, Nebraska and Davenport, Iowa or just down the road from Des Moines, Ames or Ankeny to buy their new Acura at Acura of Johnston? It's because they like to do business with us. Our Acura dealership in Johnston has an extensive new Acura inventory including popular models like the MDX, RDX, TL and the all-new ILX. We also have a premium selection of used luxury cars for Des Moines area shoppers to choose from. At Johnston of Acura, your new and preowned Acura service needs are met with our staff of Acura trained auto technicians and Acura repair staff. You can count on us to keep your Acura tuned-up and on the road. Come to use for quality Acura auto parts and new & used car financing, too. We want you to have the Acura that you want. So shop around, and then come see us, Acura of Johnston at 5138 Merle Hay Road in Johnston, Iowa. We're a Lithia Motors Acura dealership and you can count on us.

About Acura of Johnston

Tnielsen
4/19/2015

"Happy to be a repeat customer!"

We purchased a pre-owned Audi for our teen son. TJ Bahner and Scott Brown were both great to work with. They were very helpful and honest in making certain we got a great car! Wonderful to work with after the sale was complete, also. We bought a car there for our older son last year, also. We will need a car next year for our youngest son, and plan to buy from them again!

Maldonado, Lisa65
4/12/2015

"2015 Acura TLX"

Brian was very knowledgeable in the Acura products and could answer any question I had with out hesitation or the usual "I will have to look into that". Very personable and made me feel very at ease with every step. Tim Atkinson was also very polite and very knowledgeable with the finance and made my purchase very smooth.

fikret
4/12/2015

"used car buy"

Elvis Felic is the best salesmen ever,nice and professional....friendly,easy going,great deal,capt promiss. My next car purchase it will be from Elvis at acura of Johnston.. thank you

Nick Beiter
4/08/2015

"Service"

Matt helped me out from start to finish. Very professional and helpful. He quoted a price for service and the final price came back right where he said it would.

mdx2012
4/08/2015

"Great service department - Poor sales department"

No one from the Sales department reached to us out upon purchasing our MDX in 2012. However, the Service department contacted me several times prior to and after a simple oil change. I would recommend the Service department, but not the Sale department.

chkern
4/05/2015

"Regular service"

Everyone was welcoming, service was thorough and quick. I waited for completion of service and, as always, I enjoyed the waiting room and awesome coffee machine!

bosna77
4/01/2015

"great customer experiance"

Jazz ...great customer experience!... the sales and finance so kind and friendly...after i bought my car i had problems the next day...they took really good care of me!!

heyitspawn
3/31/2015

"Amazing customer service "

My parents recently purchased a new car for me and I couldn't have been happier when they chose to get me a 2015 Acura RDX. The sales associate was so kind and friendly and made the experience of getting a new car fantastic. I would definitely recommend anyone to get an Acura and visit the dealership in Johnston Iowa. You won't regret it!!

Lela
3/19/2015

"Wonderful experience ! "

Service was wonderful ! I'm happy I chose this dealership out of all The surrounding ones. Thank you for the outstanding service you provided me.

Acura of Johnston responded to this review

March 19, 2015

Lela, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are glad that we were able to provide you with an outstanding service during your visit.

Syzygy64
3/16/2015

"Service Visit - Spring 2015"

I cannot express how pleased and satisfied I continue to be with Acura of Johnston. I've had my vehicle for over a decade and it runs really well. The service staff are excellent and do not seem to mind dealing with a somewhat paleolithic member of their products. Mr. Johnson has been the primary caretaker of the car and I continue to find him courteous, responsive and thoughtful beyond any expectation. I've worked with the other service staff as well, just less frequently. All are excellent. I expect to continue with Acura of Johnston for the duration of my ownership my car.

Acura of Johnston responded to this review

March 18, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to continue providing you with a great customer experience at our dealership.

Reviews of Timothy Atkinson