Acura of Johnston

5138 Merle Hay Road,
Johnston, Iowa 50131
Acura of Johnston Info
About Acura of Johnston

Why do people come from as far away as Cedar Rapids, Urbana, Omaha, Nebraska and Davenport, Iowa or just down the road from Des Moines, Ames or Ankeny to buy their new Acura at Acura of Johnston? It's because they like to do business with us. Our Acura dealership in Johnston has an extensive new Acura inventory including popular models like the MDX, RDX, TL and the all-new ILX. We also have a premium selection of used luxury cars for Des Moines area shoppers to choose from. At Johnston of Acura, your new and preowned Acura service needs are met with our staff of Acura trained auto technicians and Acura repair staff. You can count on us to keep your Acura tuned-up and on the road. Come to use for quality Acura auto parts and new & used car financing, too. We want you to have the Acura that you want. So shop around, and then come see us, Acura of Johnston at 5138 Merle Hay Road in Johnston, Iowa. We're a Lithia Motors Acura dealership and you can count on us.

About Acura of Johnston Learn More

Jkonz
6/19/2016

"Purchase 2016 TLX"

Great job by everyone. Temp facilities are adequate however it will be nice when new building is complete. Great job by the entire team. Thanks

Jeremy DeWeese

LithiaIsTerrible
6/01/2016

"Do NOT go here!"

What a terrible experience! They brag about the rigorous inspection but the car was put on the lot for sale with bad tires. The sales person said they would talk to the manager but it was more or less too bad so sad. Never returned contact, email on business card was wrong. I finally emailed the general manager who said it was an accident that they did note the tires needed to be replaced and it just sold too fast. However, they only agreed to replace two. When I went in they put both on the front instead of replacing the two worst and rotating the rest. THEN.... a few weeks after the purchase I received a voicemail that I had to come back to sign the title again because they had me sign in the wrong place the first time. We'll see how long it takes to actually get the plates! I would never recommend this place!!!!

Mama's new car
5/27/2016

"New car purchase/lease"

Brian and Jazz were both very easy to work with. Brian explained the lease option to my satisfaction and was quite knowledgeable about the vehicle. He answered all of my questions. Very personable and friendly. Jazz explained all of the financial forms and was also very personable and friendly.

Rod
5/27/2016

"New car purchase"

Brian was great to work with. Was very efficient and didn't waste my time. He is very knowledgeable about Acura cars which helped the sales process tremendously.

Allisonmarie
5/26/2016

"Great experience, people, and car"

Great cars and great people! Elvis was very knowledgable and honest, down to earth. He helped me with my trade in and was very patient, really takes care of the customer. He helped me find a great car for a great deal. He is highly recommended as well as this dealership.

sam062004
5/25/2016

"Headlight Replaced"

Dropped by the dealer, the blub was in stock and I was in and out in no time and got a free car wash. Excellent!!

mqscreenname
5/24/2016

"Successful / Productive Day at Acura of Johnston"

I've spent a fair amount of time looking for a vehicle that will fit all my needs. (family, luxury, not too big/not too small, budget and other crazy needs I have). Going to Acura of Johnston, and Elvis in particular truly paid off for me. Elvis got me in the car that was just perfect for my family, while still staying in my budget! I love my Acura MDX and will definitely be back when ready to purchase again. I highly recommend Elvis as he truly understands the customers needs rather than just selling the car. Don't want to forget to mention an outstanding work by Tim in the financing office. What a great deal! What an awesome way of going through all the paperwork and explaining all the options we as buyers have through Acura.

Claudia
5/22/2016

"Always good"

I bought my first acura in 1992 and just can not see owning a different type of car. First the cars are terrific and the dealership/service center is always excellent so far. Thank-you

clarkbar
5/17/2016

"Hit and miss"

The service and Matt were fantastic. The manager and sales staff have not returned my calls promptly over the past two months. I know they are remodeling ,but

Lundy507
4/29/2016

"Oil change "

Great service. Took care of items needed services/repairs without being asked. Kept customer informed. Very knowledgeable and provided info. Very nice and prompt. Was able to answer all questions and provided useful info.

Reviews of Matt Johnson