Acura of Johnston

Brian Fluegge, Sales Professional, Acura of Johnston

Brian Fluegge

Sales Professional

January 17, 2017

"2011 RDX purchase and service"

- normw

Bought used 2011 RDX on Monday 1/2/17. On way home, heard noise when brakes applied. Called salesman TJ. Drove a couple more days but still making noise and scheduled service appointment for 1/10/17. Got a loaner car for the day. Jeremy had rear brake pads and rotors replaced. Not happy about taking car in but satisfied with problem resolution. No cost to fix as expected.

December 19, 2016

"Always superior service."

- sgorsuch

Jeremy listens to what I want, explains his recommendations, and I trust what he suggests. The whole service team is great. They are what other dealerships should strive to be like. I trust their knowledge and they make me feel comfortable. Thank you Jeremy and the Acura of Johnston Service team.

December 08, 2016

"Alen was very nice to work with"

- Andyt

The only negative I have is pressing the e Price button never got me an e Price. But Alen was very nice and nobody from the dealership put any pressure on me to either buy the car or ant add-ons. They also never trashed my trade-in, even though reaching an agreed upon pri e took some work. Those last two points impressed me quite a bit and we're not common to my car buying experience. I'm a believer that the buyer rarely knows if they got the best deal possible but I was happy with the price I paid.

New 2016 Acura RLX, $55370