Acura of Johnston

5138 Merle Hay Road,
Johnston, Iowa 50131
Acura of Johnston Info
About Acura of Johnston

Why do people come from as far away as Cedar Rapids, Urbana, Omaha, Nebraska and Davenport, Iowa or just down the road from Des Moines, Ames or Ankeny to buy their new Acura at Acura of Johnston? It's because they like to do business with us. Our Acura dealership in Johnston has an extensive new Acura inventory including popular models like the MDX, RDX, TL and the all-new ILX. We also have a premium selection of used luxury cars for Des Moines area shoppers to choose from. At Johnston of Acura, your new and preowned Acura service needs are met with our staff of Acura trained auto technicians and Acura repair staff. You can count on us to keep your Acura tuned-up and on the road. Come to use for quality Acura auto parts and new & used car financing, too. We want you to have the Acura that you want. So shop around, and then come see us, Acura of Johnston at 5138 Merle Hay Road in Johnston, Iowa. We're a Lithia Motors Acura dealership and you can count on us.

About Acura of Johnston Learn More

Lundy507
4/29/2016

"Oil change "

Great service. Took care of items needed services/repairs without being asked. Kept customer informed. Very knowledgeable and provided info. Very nice and prompt. Was able to answer all questions and provided useful info.

Chad P
4/23/2016

"Great service w/ a positive attitude and vibe!!!"

I have had an Acura for over 14 years and Matt has to be the very best at getting the vehicle done in a timely manner. If something needs to be done he explains it thoroughly so we can make an informed decision. If I need a loaner vehicle he'll get that for me. It has been a pleasant experience every time. Jeremy and Mackenzie are very good too as I have had the pleasure of dealing with them many times.

jem6983
4/20/2016

"Great service, accommodating, good work"

Matt is always more than accommodating in making sure I get a loaner vehicle when I bring in my car for service. He's always prompt and efficient in getting me checked in and out. Matt is always friendly and is truly concerned with making sure I have the best customer service experience possible. He's great to work with.

sgtgreg7276
3/31/2016

"Oil change. "

I'm from out of state and needed an oil change. I was in and out in less than an hour. Mackenzie took great care of me.

uofia
3/30/2016

"Impressive all the way around"

Always makes me happy when you get a complimentary car wash and vacuum! Everything as expected. Jeremy was great and was attentive to every detail I mentioned. Thanks!

David Nasternak
3/24/2016

"Excellent work and cooperation "

Completed work in a timely manner and gave me a loaner vehicle. Also I was able to you a discount coupon I received in mail about a month ago.

4acuras
3/23/2016

"Reliabile and Trustworthy"

I have been fortunate to have owned four Acura's throughout the years. I have found them to be extremely reliable vehicles which is very important to me. I always take my car to the Acura dealership for routine service. They have never tried to push me to get something done to my car that I was not sure it needed. I live out of town and work during the week, and they make it easy to get an appointment on Saturday morning. My car is always ready in a reasonable amount of time. I have had two different cars detailed there and they have let me use a loaner car since it takes several hours to do. When I am in the market for a new car, I will shop first at Acura of Johnston.

2Acuras
3/23/2016

"Service Department is the Best of any out there!"

I take my cars to Acura for the best service and people out there. I could take it to the quickie oil change places, but at the dealership, they know my Acura models and know how to take care of them. Matt the Service Manager is unbelievably honest! On more than one occasion, he has offered advice and SAVINGS for procedures/repairs I don't need, or were corrected with a simple fix, saving me hundreds of dollars!! His honesty, pleasant demeanor and expertise assure me I am being taken care of.

frankieg3
3/19/2016

"Great sales & Service !!!"

Salesman was very helpful in guiding us through the process. Made the whole effort work! Reached out to us several time to be sure that we were comfortable & satisfied with his & dealerships effort.

Acura of Johnston responded to this review

March 19, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are glad that you had a great experience with both our Sales and Service Department.

Boo2015
3/18/2016

"AMAZING!"

Hassle free!!!Elvis Felic was awesome to work with. I purchased my first car through Elvis and the car is amazing. Also the service is excellent.

Acura of Johnston responded to this review

March 19, 2016

We are very happy that you are loving new car. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Reviews of Matt Johnson