Acura of Johnston

Sales Professional

March 27, 2017

"Purchase"

- Amdxdrvr

First time I every purchased a vehicle on line. Michael and John made the experience simple and easy to complete. Everything was ready to go when we got to the dealership. Thank you gentlemen.

March 14, 2017

"Service appt"

- Julie

Excellent service, very friendly and helpful. Appreciate the shuttle service to and from work. Would recommend dealership to others. Also appreciate the complementary car wash and vacuum!

February 24, 2017

"Superior service in EVERY way !!!"

- Karen304

I had my SUV towed in to Acura of Johnston when, while driving, several warning lights lit up the dash board and steam started pouring out from under the hood. They promptly gave me a ride home while my vehicle was inspected. An hour or so later Jeremy called to say I needed a new radiator. My vehicle was repaired by the next afternoon. In the past, both Jeremy and Matt have always been very helpful, knowledgeable and down to earth - no change this time around! From this and those past experiences, I drive away with confidence that repairs have been done right, that my vehicle is once again safe, and that I'm aware of any upcoming maintenance that should be done. These gentlemen also pay close attention to my extra needs as I am physically disabled.

New 2016 Acura RLX, $55370