Acura of Johnston

Sales Professional
Timothy Atkinson, Sales Manager, Acura of Johnston

Timothy Atkinson

December 08, 2016

"Alen was very nice to work with"

- Andyt

The only negative I have is pressing the e Price button never got me an e Price. But Alen was very nice and nobody from the dealership put any pressure on me to either buy the car or ant add-ons. They also never trashed my trade-in, even though reaching an agreed upon pri e took some work. Those last two points impressed me quite a bit and we're not common to my car buying experience. I'm a believer that the buyer rarely knows if they got the best deal possible but I was happy with the price I paid.

November 22, 2016

"Excellent Service"

- CKH1234

Lil Change and get LKAS looked at as it was not working. Service team provided me with their service bulletin stating an aftermarket windshield may interfere with LCAS and the Acura Watch features. I took this bulletin to Satellite in Ames Iowa and the manager agreed to replace glass with OEM glass. Thank Jeremy for the documents and the advice.

November 22, 2016

"Easy in and out."

- Curt Lack

Service rep met me at the door and took care of me from there on. Only needed an oil change but rep suggested a tire rotation which was a good call.

New 2016 Acura RLX, $55370