Acura of Johnston

5138 Merle Hay Rd,
Johnston, Iowa 50131
Acura of Johnston Info
About Acura of Johnston

Why do people come from as far away as Cedar Rapids, Urbana, Omaha, Nebraska and Davenport, Iowa or just down the road from Des Moines, Ames or Ankeny to buy their new Acura at Acura of Johnston? It's because they like to do business with us. Our Acura dealership in Johnston has an extensive new Acura inventory including popular models like the MDX, RDX, TL and the all-new ILX. We also have a premium selection of used luxury cars for Des Moines area shoppers to choose from. At Johnston of Acura, your new and preowned Acura service needs are met with our staff of Acura trained auto technicians and Acura repair staff. You can count on us to keep your Acura tuned-up and on the road. Come to use for quality Acura auto parts and new & used car financing, too. We want you to have the Acura that you want. So shop around, and then come see us, Acura of Johnston at 5138 Merle Hay Road in Johnston, Iowa. We're a Lithia Motors Acura dealership and you can count on us.

About Acura of Johnston

TFinDC
7/24/2015

"Oil change"

Matt is a great guy to work with and always finds a time for us with oil change appointments that work in and around our busy schedule.

Steve111111
7/20/2015

"The best experience I've had at a car dealer"

Brian and I connected immediately which is not always the case. I'm a salesperson myself and I know the type of person I prefer working with. Brian didn't put any undue pressure on me. Your whole staff was great.

Kevin
7/17/2015

"Elvis delivered"

Our sales rep Elvis met everyone of our needs and answered our questions thoroughly. He took the complexity and stress out of buying a car.

Mark
7/16/2015

"Great service "

Friendly service rep Matt Johnson was helpful and prompt. The costs were reasonable. I felt the service was trustworthy and would not hesitate returning for my MDX maintenance.

1st time customer
7/13/2015

"great experience!"

Tyler was awesome! He was professional, helpful, & relaxed. I had my own mechanic come to check out car & drive it and there was no issues from the dealership doing that. I really appreciated that there was no pressure & was treated fairly.

Scott Evrnson
7/08/2015

"2016 Acura RKX "

My Sales rep John Rowald was very helpful, John went above and beuond by accommodating me by working on his day off to assist with the Sale. Very courteous and ptofessional, it was a pleasure doing business with the Acura dealership.

Cindy53

"Always great service!"

I have been buying Acuras and having them serviced here for years. The service department's attention to detail is worth the hour drive from my home. Always very accommodating, knowledgable, and friendly.

Judy

"Acura2016"

Great dealership plus John was very good and followed up after the sale. New Acura RDX with 39 miles and a full tank of gas. Xm radio with text package.

Phanrahan
7/07/2015

"Very polished professional educated staff"

The staff knows answers to questions right away. They are very fair with sales and promotions. I bought here because they are creative in offering deals that attract customers. The other Acura dealer was closer to my home by an hour. But I choose this dealer because of the way they put things together with price , service and fiance department

Sam515

"Great customer service"

Been taking my MDX to Acura of Johnston for over two years and always get exceptional services every time. I would definitely recommend this dealership service center to everyone..

Reviews of Matt Johnson