Acura of Johnston

Sales Professional

June 22, 2017

""I'll be back." "

- Karen304

My 2004 Acura MDX was neglected by the previous owner. In Dec, 2015, I took this new purchase to Acura of Johnston, and since then they have done ALL the repairs and maintenance. I've been kept well-informed and treated with respect. I am older and handicapped. I was EXTREMELY pleased with how CONRAD, JEREMY and PHIL were thoughtful and helpful in anticipating my needs. They were patient with me and went well out of their way to make sure that I was comfortable. ...The air-conditioning was barely working. Conrad told me the possibilities after the vehicle inspection. I knew what was necessary as well as what was not, like new vents. They needed to order a part. I was offered a free loaner, but declined and drove back the next day. Repairs were done timely and Phil called me about the ride back to get my car. I love it that I'm always asked if I'd like a complimentary car wash! "Oh! Yes, please!"

Matthew Conrad
Jeremy Gorsuch
Other Employees : PHIL ~ Shuttle Service Driver

June 21, 2017

"outstanding start to finish "

- Coach

From the time I arrived at the dealership until I drove my new Acura off the lot, the staff was courteous, knowledgeable and passionate about the Acura brand. Nick was new and sold me his first car. John was outstanding as he took me through step by step how to operate and create my settings. I appreciate all the time they spent with me at the dealership and the care they have shown in following up after my visit.

John Rowold
James Jones
Other Employees : Nick

June 19, 2017

"Oil Change - Tire Rotation"

- J Barnes

Matt is always very friendly and helpful. I have worked with him for the past several years and wouldn't want to go anywhere else. He talks through things in a way I can understand.

Matt Johnson