Acura of Johnston

5138 Merle Hay Rd,
Johnston, Iowa 50131
Acura of Johnston Info
About Acura of Johnston

Why do people come from as far away as Cedar Rapids, Urbana, Omaha, Nebraska and Davenport, Iowa or just down the road from Des Moines, Ames or Ankeny to buy their new Acura at Acura of Johnston? It's because they like to do business with us. Our Acura dealership in Johnston has an extensive new Acura inventory including popular models like the MDX, RDX, TL and the all-new ILX. We also have a premium selection of used luxury cars for Des Moines area shoppers to choose from. At Johnston of Acura, your new and preowned Acura service needs are met with our staff of Acura trained auto technicians and Acura repair staff. You can count on us to keep your Acura tuned-up and on the road. Come to use for quality Acura auto parts and new & used car financing, too. We want you to have the Acura that you want. So shop around, and then come see us, Acura of Johnston at 5138 Merle Hay Road in Johnston, Iowa. We're a Lithia Motors Acura dealership and you can count on us.

About Acura of Johnston

Kim
6/17/2015

"They are always great!"

Took my RDX in for its first service. Still awesome! Have been going there since 1989 and will continue to go back. Great service got it done in a reasonable amount of time then nicely washed and ready to go.

sue8141
6/03/2015

"I would never go anywhere else!"

Matt Johnson is amazing. My very first experience with Acura of Johnston was as a result of frustration with servicing my MDX elsewhere and after working with Matt I would never go anywhere else. He is courteous, prompt, extremely honest and a pleasure to work with. As a result of him I not only kept my MDX which has over 200,000 miles but also bought a new RDX. Confidence in the service department means everything to me.

Eric_alexandr89
6/01/2015

"Always exceptional and on time service at Acura of Johnston."

Took my TSX in for its first maintenance visit since I've owned the car - it was a simple oil change, but not only did the service dept at Acura of Johnston take care of that they went above and beyond and made sure my car was clean on the inside and out and they also performed a free check to make sure everything else was running properly. I truly appreciate the service and attention my car gets there.

Coach K
5/21/2015

"Very pleased with Acura of Johnston "

Since we actually purchased our Acura RDX over the phone, we drove to Johnston to do all the paper work and then drove our new vehicle back to Omaha that same afternoon. Everything was handled in a very timely manner.

Glen11mdx
4/30/2015

"Service"

This was a 35,000mile service and oil change on our 2011 MDX. The work was done on time. Mike explained the work performed and made suggestions on when tires should be replaced.

NRKPE
4/29/2015

"Service of 2012 Acura RDX"

Service manager was very accommodating and completed all work as requested and on time. Waiting facilities were great. Would recommend to anyone. Facilities were clean and inviting.

Tnielsen
4/19/2015

"Happy to be a repeat customer!"

We purchased a pre-owned Audi for our teen son. TJ Bahner and Scott Brown were both great to work with. They were very helpful and honest in making certain we got a great car! Wonderful to work with after the sale was complete, also. We bought a car there for our older son last year, also. We will need a car next year for our youngest son, and plan to buy from them again!

Maldonado, Lisa65
4/12/2015

"2015 Acura TLX"

Brian was very knowledgeable in the Acura products and could answer any question I had with out hesitation or the usual "I will have to look into that". Very personable and made me feel very at ease with every step. Tim Atkinson was also very polite and very knowledgeable with the finance and made my purchase very smooth.

fikret
4/12/2015

"used car buy"

Elvis Felic is the best salesmen ever,nice and professional....friendly,easy going,great deal,capt promiss. My next car purchase it will be from Elvis at acura of Johnston.. thank you

Nick Beiter
4/08/2015

"Service"

Matt helped me out from start to finish. Very professional and helpful. He quoted a price for service and the final price came back right where he said it would.

Reviews of Matt Johnson