Acura of Johnston

5138 Merle Hay Rd,
Johnston, Iowa 50131
Acura of Johnston Info
About Acura of Johnston

Why do people come from as far away as Cedar Rapids, Urbana, Omaha, Nebraska and Davenport, Iowa or just down the road from Des Moines, Ames or Ankeny to buy their new Acura at Acura of Johnston? It's because they like to do business with us. Our Acura dealership in Johnston has an extensive new Acura inventory including popular models like the MDX, RDX, TL and the all-new ILX. We also have a premium selection of used luxury cars for Des Moines area shoppers to choose from. At Johnston of Acura, your new and preowned Acura service needs are met with our staff of Acura trained auto technicians and Acura repair staff. You can count on us to keep your Acura tuned-up and on the road. Come to use for quality Acura auto parts and new & used car financing, too. We want you to have the Acura that you want. So shop around, and then come see us, Acura of Johnston at 5138 Merle Hay Road in Johnston, Iowa. We're a Lithia Motors Acura dealership and you can count on us.

About Acura of Johnston

NRKPE
9/03/2015

"Service "

Everything went as promised on time and with great results. Thanks Matt and all the rest of the technicians. I will return in 5,000 plus miles.

Ken
9/03/2015

"Elvis represents the dealership well. "

My experience in working with Elvis to get information about the Acura was extremely favorable. I told him in general terms what I was looking for and explained that I was not in a hurry to make a decision. Elvis then asked me a series of questions to further identify features that might be important. By the time we were ready to test drive the 2016 RDX demonatrator Elvis had explained many of the car's features that he thought might be of interest to me. As we were driving he then identified how some of those features were operating. When we returned Elvis demonstrated how I could use the computer to get the pricing information and availability. Elvis represented the dealership well and if I determine the RDX is the car that suits my needs I will be sure to work with Elvis. He is the kind of person I would like to do business with.

Erika
8/29/2015

"Quick Service"

I had a few items that needed corrected on my new vehicle. Matt was very prompt and courteous in getting the items corrected and explaining what was done.

Erika
8/27/2015

"Excellent Service"

I came in not expecting to leave with a new car, but Tyler found the perfect car for me. Tim did an amazing job on getting my financing set up. They both were extremely helpful and provided exceptional customer service. I will definitely recommend them to family and friends.

jehamilton
8/24/2015

"Major service required. They provided a loaner vehicle."

My Honda required major service requiring several days to complete. They provided a loaner vehicle and finished the service a day sooner than estimated. Car runs well and was cleaned. Good work Matt and Jeremy.

CKH1234
8/23/2015

"Job done early with quality"

Purchased a 2016 MDX a few weeks ago. Came back for splash guards and remote start install Service team had a car waiting for me and promised the vehicle to be ready before 4:30. Called me at 3:30 to come and get it. Was washed and ready for me at the door. As always no hassle at all. Like clockwork. Plus Matt took my coupon for 10% off the work. Nice!!

Paul&Brenda
8/18/2015

"Excellent"

Exceptional service will go back for all future service. No issues very helpful we appreciate the team and the service provided and will recommend to others in the future

foxrunmc
8/17/2015

"PLEASED"

. I DID NOT HAVE A LONG WAIT AND ALL OF THE PEOPLE THERE WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL.ESPECIALLY JEREMY. I WAS PLEASED WITH THE SERVICE THAT I RESCEIVED

janbeal
8/16/2015

"Excellent service, friendly and timely."

Appointment was on the date that I asked for, they were ready with the paper work for me and they provided a loaner for me. Car was ready when they promised.

Steve
8/16/2015

"Great, as usual. "

Service on recall item completed as indicated. We have had several MDX's and this is the first recall ever. Great piece of equipment. One reason we keep buying them is because of great service, thank you.

Reviews of Matt Johnson