Acura of Memphis

2611 Ridgeway Rd,
Memphis, Tennessee 38119
Acura of Memphis Info
About Acura of Memphis

Acura of Memphis is proud to serve Memphis with quality Acura vehicles. With models like the MDX, RDX, ILX, TLX and RLX, we have something for every taste and need. Come visit us at 2611 Ridgeway Rd to see our vehicles and take one for a test drive. If you're looking for a used car in Memphis we can assist you there as well. Visit our inventory page to see our large collection of pre-owned vehicles. Acura of Memphis is not just your Memphis Acura dealership, we also provide a full line of services dedicated to our Tennessee, Mississippi, and Arkansas customers. From Acura car repairs performed by expert mechanics, to OEM Acura auto parts, to auto loans, Acura of Memphis is the smart choice for your automotive needs. Stop in and check out what smart luxury buying should be at Acura of Memphis! We're located at 2611 Ridgeway Rd or you can call us at 888-692-3490.

About Acura of Memphis

• Theater Room
  • Fresh Baked Cookies
  • Starbucks Coffee
myrideshaw81
7/07/2016

"Great "

Thanks Lamonte for the very professional service render. I will forever do business with Acura of Memphis and send others. Thanks for all you do!!!

WindytheDiva
4/25/2016

"Excellant Customer Service!!!"

I've purchased two cars from Acura of Memphis and both experiences have been great. I had a problem and within an hour it was solved. Everybody was so helpful. especially Vince Gregory!!!!

William McCullough

Lxslover98
3/29/2016

"Bad business "

Never again will I do business with this dealer, found out my vehicle had a recall through car fax the dealer never once called to handle the recall and after calling to schedule an appointment was told I would get a call back and never heard from anyone, sold the vehicle (2014 Acura MDX Sh-awd) to another local dealer and will never shop Acura of Memphis again!!

Ahmad Aref

Lxslover98 responded to this review

March 29, 2016

While I appreciate your response, the dealership told me when I called that they were "getting around to calling me and every customer who had this recall." I have traded the vehicle because I didn't want to deal with any lack of communication or people that don't have time to call customers when I purchased the vehicle I was told you guys have the largest fleet of loaner vehicles but every time I went to schedule service they were "out of loaners". The one time they did have a loaner they wanted to put me in an Acura ILX which was half the price of the vehicle I purchased especially since I was told I would be put in a comparable vehicle to the one I brought in. Unfortunately a few people put a bad taste in my mouth for Acura.

Acura of Memphis responded to this review

March 29, 2016

Acura of Memphis deeply regrets any miscommunication between you and the manufacturer in regard the open recall on your 2014 MDX. We know it can be frustrating and an inconvenience to you when a vehicle has a recall. Just so you are aware, when a recall is initiated it is the responsibility of the manufacturer, not the dealer to contact the current owner to inform them of any open recall and where they may have it repaired. Happily the 2014 MDX in question is not under the current Takata airbag safety recall. We apologize to adding to your frustration and the inconvenience placed on you to deal with this matter. It is in this area that we could have and should have done a better job of communicating with you and making arraignments to minimize any disruption to your schedule. It would be of great help if you could find the time to contact me so we can insure any future lapses in follow up do not occur. Thank You, Rob Sutton Customer Service Manger 901-334-5517

Larry D
1/01/2016

"Bought a Subaru Outback over the due to Sales at AOM"

First off... I would go to King Acura in Birmingham instead of AOM. Why I bought a Subaru Outback at Keras Subaru over the Acura RDX.... was not because we liked the Subaru better, it's because the Sales process at Memphis Acura is painful and more like buying a low-end Chevy. I am a 7 time Honda/Acura owner/leasee and don't feel that way at AOM. I am also in the market for an MDX but the Mercedes SUV at Mercedes Collierville looks better even though it's more. This Acura dealer is good for service but the Sales team is non-responsive and act like this is the 1980's when the concept of Internet pricing did not exist.

Ahmad Aref

SG43
11/20/2015

"Service "

Purchased a new 2014 Acura MDX from Acura of Memphis back in March of 2014. After purchasing the vehicle where I was told they had the largest fleet of loaner vehicles in the city and when I brought my vehicle in they would loan me another Mdx. I was very offended after 3 months of ownership one of the roof rails was coming loose and when I brought it in they wanted to put me in an Acura ILX as a loaner vehicle. After explaining to the advisor that I didn't like the fact that I spent 56000 dollars on the highest trim model of the Mdx (advanced sh-awd) that they would even have the nerve of even offering me the smallest cheapest car they sell as a loaner vehicle. None the less they got the manager involved and he put me in a vehicle comparable to the one I was having serviced. I was informed that they would call when it was ready and instead I was the one constantly calling and was always told I would receive a call back and never would. Here we are almost 2 years later and I found out that my vehicle has a recall. Not once did Acura nor the dealership attempt to reach me to notify me. A friend of ours traded her Mdx in for a Lexus and after looking at the carfax told them the vehicle had a recall as she was never informed either. Thinking maybe it was a one time bad experience and truly the fact that they are the only Acura dealership in town I call to schedule when I could bring it to have the recall taken care of. The gentelmen says whenever is best for me and I asked would I be getting a loaner car and he assured me I would and it would be an Mdx and nothing less. After scheduling he then tell me sorry I don't have a loaner availabe for a week. Keep in mind I was assured when I bought it this would never happen as they have more loaners than any luxury dealer in town. I have gotten the run around for two weeks and finally resorted to just having a friend follow me and drop it off. After being told I would receive a call and never did I traded it for a Lexus!!!! Very unprofessional service staff who loves to over promise and never deliver!!

I don't even remember the guys name

CynthiaJ
10/27/2015

"Very Happy Customer - Cynthia "

I am more than excited to have just purchased my new Lexus ES350 from Acura of Memphis!!! I love my new car but more than that I love the amazing customer service from Lamonte and Eric - They were both very professional and extremely helpfully in all my car purchasing needs. I am so pleased with the service and level of professionalism I received from Lamonte and Eric, I have already referred 3 of my family members and friends to purchase their next car from Acura of Memphis. Thank you guys so much for making me a very happy customer this week!

Lamonte

victimized
5/27/2015

"Go to memphis acura "

I ran into a bit of a snag, but we resolved the issue. The sales manager was very helpful.they came to me and solved the problem.

satisfied13
4/04/2015

"Great Dealership and People to work with"

I would highly recommend the dealership and the people I dealt with. They treated me very well. Even the girl who worked in Starbucks. They serviced my car like it was a Acura and not a traded in Buick.

Jeremiah

Linda Wilkins
12/15/2014

"satisfied "

I bought a saturn vue in july,and i wasnt satisfied at first.Now i am very satisfied,they took care of me.very efficient

semajjsj
10/12/2014

"Disappointing Experience"

It looks like we definitely encountered the wrong salesman with all of the positive reviews here. My wife and I were there nearly 2 weeks ago to see the new TLX. I was also deciding between the Volvo S60, Infiniti Q50, and Audi A4. We were not taken seriously the entire time. We look young, pulled up in an old Toyota Corolla, and did not appear to be in the typical Acura demographic. Immediately, we were hit with financial talk before car talk and had to pretty much ask to see inside of the car. As you might imagine, we were not offered a test drive. What car dealership doesn't offer a test drive? I guess we looked like we would either wreck or steal the car. Needless to say, I ended up buying a different car, but it's disappointing that some salespeople behave this way. My wife will be looking to buy a car soon and it probably won't be purchased at Acura of Memphis either. I know one person cannot reflect the whole dealership, but our experience tainted our view of this place.

Salesman X

Acura of Memphis responded to this review

October 24, 2014

Acura of Memphis would like to take our apology a step further. I would like to set up a time where I can meet you personally and show you the level of customer service that we do provide here at Acura of Memphis. We would also like the opportunity to be considered for your next car purchase. Please contact me so that we can set up a time where I can introduce myself and assure you that we would appreciate your business. I would like to extend an olive branch and offer a complimentary oil change from our service department; we service all makes and models and would happy to service your new vehicle. Again, I would like to apologize personally, I hope to hear from you soon. Jeff Larson General Sales Manager Acura of Memphis

Reviews of Brandon Levston