Acura of Memphis

Acura of Memphis

Call
Acura of Memphis Info
About Acura of Memphis

Acura of Memphis is proud to serve Memphis with quality Acura vehicles. With models like the MDX, RDX, ILX, TLX and RLX, we have something for every taste and need. Come visit us at 2611 Ridgeway Rd to see our vehicles and take one for a test drive. If you're looking for a used car in Memphis we can assist you there as well. Visit our inventory page to see our large collection of pre-owned vehicles. Acura of Memphis is not just your Memphis Acura dealership, we also provide a full line of services dedicated to our Tennessee, Mississippi, and Arkansas customers. From Acura car repairs performed by expert mechanics, to OEM Acura auto parts, to auto loans, Acura of Memphis is the smart choice for your automotive needs. Stop in and check out what smart luxury buying should be at Acura of Memphis! We're located at 2611 Ridgeway Rd or you can call us at 888-692-3490.

About Acura of Memphis

• Theater Room
  • Fresh Baked Cookies
  • Starbucks Coffee

"Disappointing Experience"

It looks like we definitely encountered the wrong salesman with all of the positive reviews here. My wife and I were there nearly 2 weeks ago to see the new TLX. I was also deciding between the Volvo S60, Infiniti Q50, and Audi A4. We were not taken seriously the entire time. We look young, pulled up in an old Toyota Corolla, and did not appear to be in the typical Acura demographic. Immediately, we were hit with financial talk before car talk and had to pretty much ask to see inside of the car. As you might imagine, we were not offered a test drive. What car dealership doesn't offer a test drive? I guess we looked like we would either wreck or steal the car. Needless to say, I ended up buying a different car, but it's disappointing that some salespeople behave this way. My wife will be looking to buy a car soon and it probably won't be purchased at Acura of Memphis either. I know one person cannot reflect the whole dealership, but our experience tainted our view of this place.

Salesman X

October 24, 2014

Acura of Memphis would like to take our apology a step further. I would like to set up a time where I can meet you personally and show you the level of customer service that we do provide here at Acura of Memphis. We would also like the opportunity to be considered for your next car purchase. Please contact me so that we can set up a time where I can introduce myself and assure you that we would appreciate your business. I would like to extend an olive branch and offer a complimentary oil change from our service department; we service all makes and models and would happy to service your new vehicle. Again, I would like to apologize personally, I hope to hear from you soon. Jeff Larson General Sales Manager Acura of Memphis

"The best car dealership "

They are really sweet, amazing,and helpful. They really make sure you're happy with the service . The cars are absolutely amazing and drive smooth.

"Efficient "

Everyone made this nervous buyer comfortable with their professionalism. The process of buying a car went smoothly and was explained thoroughly. My trade in paperwork and car registration documents were completed quickly! This is the first time I've bought a vehicle from a dealership since 1995 (the others were purchased online) Acura of Memphis restored my faith so I bought one! I'm so very happy with my RDX and extra pleased that it came from a nice place.

Mike Lee, Maurice Moore, Kevin

September 23, 2014

Thank you for the kind words and for your continued business. Our clients are the only reason why we consistently push forward and try to raise the satisfaction bar daily. The enthusiasm and excitement you have put forward since purchasing your new 2015 Acura RDX is exactly the response we strive for. I am positive that you will have many trouble free years ahead and that you will be pleasantly surprised with the amazing fuel economy your new SUV will provide you and your family. If we can be of assistance with anything down the road please know that Acura of Memphis is here to help!

"The best experience that I have ever had at a dealership."

Excellent customer service and professionalism. He handled my inquiry with precision. I was thrilled to have gone to Acura and have met this individual. I had a wonderful overall experience.

September 23, 2014

Thank you your business and for the great review! Acura of Memphis is proud to have earned your business and have you as a client of ours and if we can help with anything down the road please feel free to contact us. Thank you again for your business!

"Great experience "

Malik was very professional . We actually met over a year ago . I have been looking at Acura's TL sedans for some time. Upon getting closer to actually thinking of purchasing one . Malik kept me in mind and let me know of any cars that came through the lot with my options in mind. I have to say he found the one that had everything I wanted and more. He gave me a good deal on my purchase and made sure that I understood everything I needed to know about my purchase and warranties . He took time to address any concerns I had with patience and honesty. I have bought many cars , the experience with Malik and Acura is top notch. I highly recommend him !

Malik Hamud

September 23, 2014

Thank you for your business and the great review! I am sure that your new Acura TL will give you many years of great service and plenty of heads turning while you enjoy your beautiful new car. If anything should arise down the road please know that Acura of Memphis is here to help. Thank you again for your business!

"customer"

Best very professional sales person. Helped me choose the right vehicle for me. Went out of his way to sincerly help. See William when you need a vehicle. Very happy customer.

September 23, 2014

Thank you for the kind words and the wonderful review! Please know that if anything may arise down the road we at Acura of Memphis are here to help, and we will do everything we can to be sure your needs are always met by our knowledgeable staff! Thank you again!

"Best Consultant and Best Dealership"

My husband and I came in to trade my RL for a new MDX. Stephen called us in and was very friendly and knew his stuff perfectly. We've purchased three other Acuras since 2002 and we've never had a better consultant than Stephen. He was so helpful we would definitely refer anyone in need of a car to him!

September 23, 2014

Thank you for the great review and for your continued business. Please know that d at Acura of Memphis our clients needs are of top priority. Thank you again for your business we look forward to meeting with you again in the future!

"Of all the dealerships we visited, Gossett VW,..."

Of all the dealerships we visited, Gossett VW, Performance Toyota, Lexus of Memphis and Infiniti of Memphis. Acura of Memphis stood out for multiple reasons. First, and foremost the manor in which Malik treated us surpassed everyone we spoke with at any dealer. His knowledge and honesty regarding his product was far superior to the other dealers and he even helped to get us a better rate than I had with USAA. Many salesmen we spoke with knew little about their products and financing. I've had three Infiniti's but I will be returning to Acura of Memphis for my next vehicle and even plan on brining my old Infiniti to Acura of Memphis for service after meeting the people in service. Thank you very much, Mark Reaves

"Acura of Memphis is a first-class operation all the way..."

Acura of Memphis is a first-class operation all the way around. I have worked with Christopher Curle on 2 new vehicle purchases, and both experiences were nothing short of outstanding. Chris has a knack for no-pressure assistance in getting you exactly what you want. He pays close attention to what you say and anticipates your needs almost before you can say them. He is down to earth, calming, honest, unbelievably charismatic and top notch when it comes to customer service. He knows the product and shares his excitement in a cheerful way. He makes regular check-up calls to say hello, and keeps me informed of sales/specials/incentives, etc. that he knows would interest me. I wouldn't dream of going to someone else to purchase a car after the way Chris has treated us. Chris put me in the car that I've been working towards for the last 25 years. I always take the opportunity to recommend this dealership, and Chris. Acura of Memphis, you truly have a gem in Chris, and he deserves as much recognition and reward as you can possibly give him. Don't ever let this one get away!

"Malik kindly approached me as I drove on the Acura lot...."

Malik kindly approached me as I drove on the Acura lot. Instantly, he was helpful, knowledgable, accomodating and most importantly, patient. I explained I am on tight budget and he never made me feel inferior. In fact, he was the opposite. He said, "we will make it work and I'll be here through the entire process." It wasn't just about the sale. He honestly cared and wanted to make sure I was driving a safe, reliable vehicle for my baby and myself. I am grateful for his integrity, professionalism and honesty. Acura of Memphis is fortunate to have Malik representing their organization as he is the consummate employee. He will always have my business, as well as, my friends, colleagues and family members.

Reviews of Jerry Metcalf

New Car Sales Manager

Reviews of Julius Zakery
Julius Zakery

Finance Director

Reviews of William McCarley, Jr.
William McCarley, Jr.