Acura of Memphis

Gerald Houston

February 24, 2017

"Had nail in tire"

- KathyA

I picked up a nail in my tire - I drove in and they fixed it. I was so glad they took my car back and took care of fixing the tire so quickly.

February 20, 2017

"Darren Anderson in pre owned sales was great! "

- Foxxk

This is our 5th Acura and I was very pleased with our experience. I was very happy when I left and I felt that Darren and Jerry did all they could to make sure I was a satisfied customer.

February 13, 2017

"very timely and quality work"

- TooFast4u

my service was excellent. I was informed the whole time as my car was being serviced on updates. was given a loaner car so i could go to work as my service took a day to perform but that was because it was a big job. thank you and will be back again!

Used 2013 Chevrolet Equinox, $19000