Acura of Memphis

Gerald Houston

June 20, 2017

"Good quality cars"

- Tjack

Very nice car, without lots of mantaince, ( BUT WHEN YOU DO TAKE IN FOR REGULAR MANTAINCE YOU PAY A ARM AND LEG.)Never had to pay labor charge for oil change.

June 18, 2017

"Making things right"

- agayles

It has become evident to me that Acura of Memphis' goal is excellent service. If you visit Acura ask for Aaron by name. He's awesome and will definitely help you in any way possible. He's good with electronics too just in case you're not, but most importantly he will work with you based on your budget. Also the general sales manager Mr. Houston is awesome, his mentality and kind spirit was very inviting and reassuring. I have purchased two cars there and although I had an issue, Mr. Houston reassured me that it was his goal to make sure I was happy and taken care of. One huge thing that determines my patronage is how I'm treated. Both Mr. Houston and Aaron left me feeling like I really mattered and for that I would recommend them. I do plan on returning when I'm ready to trade in my car.

Aaron Smith

June 16, 2017

"Service"

- David

Courteous, professional, and friendly is how I would Brian and the service staff at Acura on Ridgeway in Memphis. They go above and beyond the norm.

Brian Richards