Acura of Memphis

Finance Director

November 20, 2016

"Attentive & Awesome"

- mkc_cordova

Julieus really took the time to work with me on the purchase of my vehicle. He provided specific details that allowed me to perform a comparison on the available vehicles of interest to me at the dealership.

November 09, 2016

"Awesome"

- Danitra Williams

Took time to help. Very easy to speak with. Awesome guy. Every thing went smoothly. I recommend him anyone. Please ask for him by name.

November 08, 2016

"Kind, sincere gentleman "

- Marlo G.

My daughter is leaving for graduate school and we were looking for a nice graduation gift for her. We came here for Brandon as he was highly recommended to us. His patience and kindness towards us sealed the deal and I am very pleased with our purchae! I would definitely send others his way!!

Used 2013 Chevrolet Equinox, $19000