Advantage Toyota Scion

Advantage Toyota Scion

Call
Advantage Toyota Scion Info
About Advantage Toyota Scion

A Beautiful Place to Buy, Lease, or Service a Beautiful Car or Truck - Advantage Toyota Scion is the fastest growing Toyota and Scion dealership on Long Island. Close to all in the New York Metropolitan area, whether in Nassau, Suffolk, Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan, the Bronx, or Staten Island. We're located in front of the Green Acres Mall in nearby Valley Steam, New York, just 15 minutes from JFK Airport. You can reach us via all major parkways including the Southern State, Belt, and Sunrise Highway. We're close to an LIRR station, and you can get to us via Mass Transit. We sell new Toyotas and Scions and all makes/models of pre-owned vehicles, including including Honda, Lexus, Volkswagen, Nissan and Hyundai. Enjoy satellite tunes, down Starbucks, and get your nails done here! Please install the smell-o-vision app to optimize your DealerRater experience with that unmistakable new car smell.

About Advantage Toyota Scion

• People-friendly
nellilovescoach
12/17/2014

"Old maid buys new car"

My first visit to Advantage was during the first week of November. I would like to add that it was also my first visit to any car dealership. My dad suggested we check the dealership out because his brother (my uncle) raved about their great customer service. So we enter the dealership and Basil immediately greets us. He was nice, professional, warm, and sincere. Basil was honest and answered all of my questions. He was not pushy and did not try to steer me one way or the other. Basil requested my contact information and asked questions that I expected he would, such as: who the vehicle was for, was it my first car, what I would be using the car for, etc. I test drove a car with another employee (I do not remember her name BUT I think it was Kesha). She was very nice and friendly also. I felt very comfortable driving with her. My father and I left the dealership without a car that day. However, Basil left a lasting impression on me. Basil followed up with me 2-3 times after that initial visit. Almost 3 wks later my father and I returned to Advantage to purchase the car that I test drove. Basil was pleased to see us and I was super excited to see him and buy my vehicle. Erinson finalized all of the paperwork. He is charismatic, patient, and knowledgeable. He made me feel super comfortable about my decisions. He would explain things as many times as was needed for me to understand what was happening or what I was signing. ALSO Erinson and Basil both speak Spanish ! A huge plus since that is my fathers' first language.

airgodiva
12/16/2014

"Purchase of new car"

My sales consultant Basil Rabie was the best . He delivered what was promised . He took care of our needs and was very professional . I also have to give an a plus to Erinson Duran for working through the lease process . Steve & Anita D .

ZSAHADAT
12/13/2014

"Went for my second service"

Amazing people with great attitudes and awesome service. Very helpful as well. They even offered me a complimentary manicure while I waited for my car! :)

sunil_s
12/09/2014

"Excellent Sevice that you don't normally find"

I purchased a Toyota Sienna about a year ago and had a really good overall experience. The process was quick and the salesman was very helpful. There were some issue with the alarm but it was straightened out very quickly and smoothly by the financing manager - jay Sarasky. The service department is very helpful and trustworthy. I would definitely recommend this dealership to my friends and family.

Kcarbone
12/09/2014

"Service"

Recently bought my Rav 4 in for a vehicle inspection, Julian Cardona was the Service Consultant. He was polite, friendly, and helpful when I asked a few questions. Toyo has a beautiful waiting room, clean which you don't see these days.

RABART54
12/08/2014

"Striving for Perfection & Attaining Excellent Client Support"

I have been a loyal Advantage Toyota Client for many years. I have recommended them to my family and friend who have also purchased and service their vehicles at Advantage Toyota. I have always been impressed with their Professionalism and their dedication to provide the best service for a fair price.

Kcarbone
12/08/2014

"Sales and Service"

Wonderful experience, with Sales and Service, highly recommend this dealership. People are friendly and helpful, Susan was extremely helpful when I was deciding to purchase or lease. I leased a 2013 Toyo RAV4,

Tramax94
12/07/2014

"Car shopping "

The service was excellent. The sales people went out of their way to help. This is my third car purchase from this dealerships. Great dealership

Reshawn

CurtisMoving
11/21/2014

"Home that's how I felt"

Curtis.M Never had a better time at a dealership than what I experienced with you guys, you made me feel welcome and comfortable enough to relax, smile and talk as if I knew you guys long ago. Toni Basileo and Basil Rabie made me a very happy costumer, getting me the car I wanted and answering any question I could throw at them. I would recommend anyone in the market looking to buy or lease to come see these incredible folks!

Advantage Toyota Scion responded to this review

November 24, 2014

Hi Curtis, Thank you for letting us know about how Toni and Basil both wowed you their trademark easygoing yet knowledgeable service. We're elated that you're such a happy camper! We're always here for you, should you have any questions about your vehicle, our service, our dealership, or anything else. Feel free to contact us via phone, our website, or any of our Social Media channels. May you have a wonderful Holiday Season - complete with all the trimmings - and miles of happy travels while gliding down the sunny and snowy roads in your new Camry. -Marty from Advantage Toyota Scion

gerald.b
11/18/2014

"great experience"

Frank Hussain and Mohammad Ali helped me to get the best deal for the car. They did everything possible to make sure that all my questions were answered and all my needs were met. I would recommend anyone who is in need of a car to go to Advantage Toyota.

Advantage Toyota Scion responded to this review

November 19, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to share your leasing experience with us, Gerald. The Frank-Mohammed combo is indeed hard to beat, when getting into a new set of wheels. Should you have any further questions, don't hesitate to contact us via phone, e-mail, our website, or any of our numerous Social Media channels; rest assured that we're here to help you, long after you drive away in your new vehicle. Enjoy your new '14 Camry, just in time for the Holidays! -Marty from Advantage Toyota Scion

Reviews of Jemell Braithwaite