Advantage Toyota Scion

400 W Sunrise Highway,
Valley Stream, New York 11581
Advantage Toyota Scion Info
About Advantage Toyota Scion

A Beautiful Place to Buy, Lease, or Service a Beautiful Car or Truck - Advantage Toyota Scion is the fastest growing Toyota and Scion dealership on Long Island. Close to all in the New York Metropolitan area, whether in Nassau, Suffolk, Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan, the Bronx, or Staten Island. We're located in front of the Green Acres Mall in nearby Valley Steam, New York, just 15 minutes from JFK Airport. You can reach us via all major parkways including the Southern State, Belt, and Sunrise Highway. We're close to an LIRR station, and you can get to us via Mass Transit. We sell new Toyotas and Scions and all makes/models of pre-owned vehicles, including including Honda, Lexus, Volkswagen, Nissan and Hyundai. Enjoy satellite tunes, down Starbucks, and get your nails done here! Please install the smell-o-vision app to optimize your DealerRater experience with that unmistakable new car smell.

About Advantage Toyota Scion

• Pet-friendly
  • People-friendly
daisie712
7/07/2015

"Treated customers like guests in their house."

From the moment I called Advantage Toyota, they were incredibly helpful and treated me like a person, they even offered to pick me up from the train station! They have a quote plastered on the wall of the dealership that reminds the employees to treat each customer as if they were a guest in their house and I am confident in stating that everyone I encountered at Advantage did just that! A refreshing experience! I am an educated professional but my current knowledge about cars and car shopping is limited, and Shana did a wonderful job of talking to me on a level that I could understand without making me feel naive or uninformed - most importantly and one would think a no-brainer for car dealerships, she offered to let me drive the car before talking about payment (which two other dealerships I attended did not offer). She stayed with me throughout the whole process, making sure that I felt comfortable with the process each step of the way. She had excellent follow up and it is quite apparent that she cares about her clients. Overall, I was incredibly grateful for her expertise and most of all her kindness. The experience was very pleasant and I would recommend both Advantage and Shana to friends and family!

Tommiller.bu
7/06/2015

"Great service/ great staff"

Advantage Toyota delivers superior customer service and went above and beyond to accommodate my needs. Highly recommend this dealership! Willie was a great sales person who was very helpful and informative. Mostafa was very helpful as well and did a great job of explaining all the options and helping me find the best plan for my needs. Great members of advantage Toyota!

Raul
7/01/2015

"Great Financing"

I had a great experience when purchasing my car, my salesman Ed Flores helped me find the perfect car. The finance manager Mohamed Ali guided me through financing. He worked extremely hard to make sure I got approved at a good rate and kept me within my budget. If in the car market make sure you work with both these guys, I enjoyed working with him.

My kids
7/01/2015

"salesperson"

Shana assisted my family in purchasing a 2015 Toyota. She was knowledgeable about the car and catered to our every need. She was even pleasant to our children. All of our questions were answered with patience and kindness. Shana made sure we were very comfortable and our wait would not be long. Overall an excellent experience and I will be returning.

Cr825m
6/30/2015

"June 12, 2015"

The overall experience was good and the outcome, our 2015 Toyota Venza, is a great choice in vehicles. The process was a little long but well woorth ot in the end.

valerierobinson
6/29/2015

"Let's Make A Deal"

My Corolla was getting too small for my family I needed more room. When I spoke with my Toyota Dealer Rep Anthony Oliveri made me an offer for a larger vehicle that I just could not refuse. Anthony introduced me to Mohammad Ali..who worked wonders on my credit on my behalf for which I am truly grateful. Thank you all at Advantage Toyota.

Moses

leelee
6/29/2015

"My first new car"

I like to thank Steven who got me out of the house to come look at what was offered at Toyota. He had a great personality over the phone. I was introduced to Basil who was very professional and took me through the journey of finding a car that was good for me. We had a long coversation about my needs what I could afford and the options that I had available to me. We walked the lot and even though he did not have the color I was interested in he made it available the next day. Mr. Ali pulled it all together with the financing and got me into my new car. The process was seamless and everyone was professional and I felt they looked out for me and cared about my concerns. I was only going to look and walked out with a new car. Great atmosphere and great service.

phyllisp70
6/24/2015

"Good Experience"

Mostafa Zaghloul made all the nervousness I felt about getting a new car go away. He eased my worries and I am totally happy with the 2015 Toyota Rav 4 that I leased. Thanks Mostafa. I have gotten so many compliments about the vechicle.

Jojo3090
6/15/2015

"fantastic "

if your going to advantage toyota to purchase a car ask for Frank Hussain or Mohammed Ali they got me in a brand new car with $0 down when i was told i needed $1000 down or even $3000 before by one idiot in there

Advantage Toyota Scion responded to this review

June 17, 2015

We're glad that you found the winning combo of salesman Frank and Finance Manager Mohammed, Jojo3090. One just can't get lower than zero down! Mohammed works with numerous financial institutions to get financing that may be elusive to others. Give Frank, Mohammed, or any of us here at the dealership a holler if we can provide any type of further assistance to you. May you have many miles of utility and enjoyment with your new truck! -Marty from Advantage Toyota Scion

alibaba123
6/02/2015

"excellent service."

Because of friendly atmosphere,educate about technical and financial things and first of all highly helpfull advices in time and capacity. Again thanks for everything.

Advantage Toyota Scion responded to this review

June 17, 2015

Thank you for taking the time write about your positive car-buying experience, Alibaba123. We're please that you received all the help you needed in making your purchase, and that we exceeded your expectations. Please let Curtis, Mohammed, or any of us if we can further help you in any way. Enjoy many safe and enjoyable miles in your new SUV ! -Marty from Advantage Toyota Scion

Reviews of Mohammed Ali