Advantage Toyota Scion

400 W Sunrise Highway,
Valley Stream, New York 11581
Advantage Toyota Scion Info
About Advantage Toyota Scion

A Beautiful Place to Buy, Lease, or Service a Beautiful Car or Truck - Advantage Toyota Scion is the fastest growing Toyota and Scion dealership on Long Island. Close to all in the New York Metropolitan area, whether in Nassau, Suffolk, Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan, the Bronx, or Staten Island. We're located in front of the Green Acres Mall in nearby Valley Steam, New York, just 15 minutes from JFK Airport. You can reach us via all major parkways including the Southern State, Belt, and Sunrise Highway. We're close to an LIRR station, and you can get to us via Mass Transit. We sell new Toyotas and Scions and all makes/models of pre-owned vehicles, including including Honda, Lexus, Volkswagen, Nissan and Hyundai. Enjoy satellite tunes and down piping hot coffee or tea while you're here! Please install the smell-o-vision app to optimize your DealerRater experience with that unmistakable new car smell.

About Advantage Toyota Scion

• Pet-friendly
  • People-friendly
Robert and Marisa Stone
5/29/2016

"Extremely smooth, pleasant experience!!"

We want to wholeheartedly recommend them. They made the experience very memorable and it went VERY smooth! It was or first time buying a new car (after struggling with used cars for 35 years) We found Toyota Advantage of Valley Stream extremely helpful, professional, knowledgeable, friendly and pleasant. They also had a lot of patience to explain to us how the car works and the different options for added insurances. In addition, they made themselves available to continue answering questions as they come up.

Anabel
5/23/2016

"Very thankful "

I am very happy I came to this place I was helped very much , Very knowlegeble patient person , This is the right place to come to

Gigi Pygeol
5/23/2016

"My Great Car Dealership Experience"

The team at this Toyota Dealership is awesome! They are always eager to help out and very welcoming. They provide great quality of work in a timely manner! I would not hesitate to go back there for any assistance I may need in the future. Overall, great team!

Leela Gadson
5/21/2016

"Jemell Braithwaite has always provided excellent service "

I am currently in my second Scion Tc, which were both purchased from this dealership. I have had some technical issues with both of my cars. However, no matter how frustrated I may have came into the dealership, I have always left with a smile and completely satisfied with my service. Jemell has stepped in to help even when I didn't have an appointment with him specifically. In fact, that is just how I met him. I was frustrated with my 2012 scion; Jemell saw me sitting in the lobby and asked if I was ok. After explaining my situation he not only solved my issues, but I left with the 2015 Scion Tc. Now whenever I go to the dealership I am sure to make all my appointments with him. He leaves no stone unturned when it comes to customer satisfaction. I not only recommend you all make an appointment with Jemell, I also recommend you too write a review describing your excellent experience.

lobaregina
5/21/2016

"great customer service"

They are kind, effecient, and attentive. I have come here for years for maintenance, oil change,and to buy accessories for my new vehicle. They offer complimentary bagels, tea, and coffee as well as free manicure while you wait. It doesn't get better than that!

DJ MAX NYC
5/14/2016

"Service requested "

My experiences at Toyota has been wonderfully pleasant because of your employee's service. Excellent customer service skills and an asset to your company, with her people skills and services you provide you have a winning combination. Thank you from your Highlander customer.

May 16, 2016

Thank you for your feedback, DJ MAX NYC. We're so glad that our highly-regarded Service Advisor Kenya took such good care of you and your trusty Highlander. May you have many safe and adventurous travels ahead of you in your Highlander. Please contact Kenya or anyone in our Service, Parts, or Sales department if you have any questions, or if we can further help you in any way. We can be reached via phone, e-mail, or our web site, through any of our social media channels, or, of course, by just stopping in during normal business hours. -Marty from Advantage Toyota Scion

mcgmgr
5/10/2016

"Having the right people to "deal" with is everything"

After my original dealership closed its doors, and after a number of not so great to seriously bad experiences with service departments all over the Island, I took a chance on revisiting Advantage when it moved from Lynbrook to Valley Stream. My goal was to find both a highly skilled honest technician and a trusted service representative, a team I felt I could depend upon to sort out recommended repairs, those that were essential and non-essential, work with me on pricing, go the extra mile, and overall make me want to keep coming back. I found that team in Lenny, who keeps me safe on the road, and Jemell, who has never failed to counsel me wisely and well. My 2002 Corolla LE and Advantage's service department is in good hands with both these young men. Thank you!! I also want to state that today I was at the dealership for a follow-up appointment for brake work. Jemell was off and sorely missed, but I deeply appreciated Kenya standing in for him. She was great! I want to state that I have recommended Advantage to others, but only as regards those people specifically named here, as noted in the title above.

Lenny

May 10, 2016

Thank you for your feedback regarding our Service Depart, specifically regarding Jemell, Lenny, and Kenya, mcgmgr. We're honored that you found a Service home that you can trust on Long Island. Be assured that Jemell, Lenny, and Kenya - and the rest of us at our dealership - have your back and will continue to go the extra mile for you. Please reach out to any of us in our Service, Parts, or Sales departments if we can further assist you in any way at all. You can reach us by phone or email, via our website, or through any of our social media channels... or by simply stopping in during normal business hours... whatever's most convenient for you. Here's to a safe and enjoyable spring, summer, and beyond, travelling down the road in your trusty Corolla. -Marty from Advantage Toyota Scion

gamber
5/08/2016

"New car purchase"

We walked in thinking we wanted one thing - our dealer walked us through the entire process from start to finish. And even when we realized our initial ideas were not the right option for our family, Shana took the time to really help explain all of our options and deal with our questions and frustrations and come to the right decision for us. The wait time while getting actual numbers and figures seemed a little long, but overall we were very happy with our service.

May 09, 2016

Thanks for your feedback, Gamber. Your salesperson Shana is known for her patience; she indeed takes her time and makes sure that a vehicle is a good fit for her customers. Please contact Shana or any of us here at the dealership if we can further help you in any way whatsoever. We can be reach by phone, e-mail. via our website, or through any of our social media channels. Many you enjoy many safe and happy miles this spring, summer, and beyond... -Marty from Advantage Toyota Scion.

PleasedAsPunch
5/05/2016

"Advantage Toyota Valley Stream Redeems Toyota Brand"

Advantage Toyota Valley Stream New York redeemed the Toyota brand for me. Sadly, after 10 years with ANOTHER dealership--Atlantic Toyota in Amityville New York-- I seriously considered purchasing/leasing other vehicles instead. I will write a different review for them, separately. That aside, I want to emphasize in BOLD FACE WRITING how FANTASTIC my experience was with Martin, Derrick, Robert, and Basil. Each and every one of them took the time to listen to my needs; offer practical solutions; give me their word whereby making deal on a handshake, and more. They delivered in spades. They exemplify the meaning of old-fashioned values (such as the customer is always right), transparency, fair business practices, courtesy, providing expedient official paperwork, explaining the process in detail to provide reassurance and accuracy, hospitality and much more. I did not have the advantage of having an advocate (friend, husband, father, et al) escort me through any of these deals or transactions (i.e., two heads are better than one). I have no hesitation in recommending this dealership to anybody in the market to lease or purchase a new vehicle. Buying or leasing a new car after 10 years of loyalty with the brand should be an exciting time and a seamless transaction. It definitely was and I have every CONFIDENCE that will continue to be for the duration of the lease. I'm sure that their professionalism will extend to the service department and other related parties that will help me tend to the needs of my car, my wallet, and my happiness with Toyota. Thank you so much!

Robert Michael Tracy Financing/Insurance

May 05, 2016

Thank you for posting your glowing review, Pleased As Punch. We're so glad that our General Sales Manager Derrick, Used Car Sales Manager Martin, Finance Manager Robert, and salesman Basil all exceeded your expectations, and left you with such a positive feeling for our dealership. Always remember that we're here for you, should you require further assistance, have questions or any kind, or just want to take advantage of our complimentary car washes and hot coffee. Please contact any of us here at the dealership via phone or e-mail, or through any of our social media channels... or drop in during normal business hours. May you enjoy only good times down every road! -Marty from Advantage Toyota Scion

dapperC
4/27/2016

"EXCELLENT SERVICE WITHIN CUSTOMER-FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT"

The Service Advisor was very efficient and informative with superb attentive listening skills. I (along with other customers) have been kept abreast from the moment the vehicle entered the shop to the cashier's paperwork. While in the waiting lounge, the amenities include clean ladies' and men's rooms. TV, newspaper, magazines along with complimentary hot tea, coffee and bagels for everyone. Also, this is a good time to browse around the large adjoining showroom for a new vehicle or talk trade-in with one of the friendly salespersons. I would advise anyone to make Advantage Toyota Scion their service location. cW

May 09, 2016

Thank you for your feedback, cW. Your review tells our story, and how we strive to run our dealership. Please grab a bagel and an extra cup of coffee or tea on your way out. :-) -Marty from Advantage Toyota Scion

Reviews of Jemell Braithwaite