Advantage Toyota Scion

400 W Sunrise Highway,
Valley Stream, New York 11581
Advantage Toyota Scion Info
About Advantage Toyota Scion

A Beautiful Place to Buy, Lease, or Service a Beautiful Car or Truck - Advantage Toyota Scion is the fastest growing Toyota and Scion dealership on Long Island. Close to all in the New York Metropolitan area, whether in Nassau, Suffolk, Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan, the Bronx, or Staten Island. We're located in front of the Green Acres Mall in nearby Valley Steam, New York, just 15 minutes from JFK Airport. You can reach us via all major parkways including the Southern State, Belt, and Sunrise Highway. We're close to an LIRR station, and you can get to us via Mass Transit. We sell new Toyotas and Scions and all makes/models of pre-owned vehicles, including including Honda, Lexus, Volkswagen, Nissan and Hyundai. Enjoy satellite tunes, down Starbucks, and get your nails done here! Please install the smell-o-vision app to optimize your DealerRater experience with that unmistakable new car smell.

About Advantage Toyota Scion

• People-friendly
kareenusa
3/05/2015

"Excellent Service!!"

Mohammed, in Finance, was very helpful in matching my needs. He helped me in every which way to get the car we were looking for and gave us much more than we expected. The sales staff made all the impossible, possible. I can tell that they truly care about customer service, they are amazing. I will definitely be recommending this dealership and this staff to everyone! Thank you so much for an incredible experience, Kareen.

BronxJoe
3/03/2015

"Good Experience - "

My wife bought a Sienna from Shana. During the process she and Mr. Ali were polite and responded PROMPTLY, DIRECTLY and COMPLETELY to all our questions. Shana worked hard to get the specific features we wanted as it was difficult to get the AWD Sienna. She was a pleasure to deal with. I have no doubt she was forthright and honest in our dealings. Shana didn't need to "check with my manager" fifty time she just worked out a deal with us, spoke to her boss and stuck to it. Mr. Ali was very professional in the finance office with us too. He ran through our options - gave us a moment to think about it and then drove on with the sale, we never felt any pressure to change things.

fredydealer
3/03/2015

"BEST DEALER IN VALLEY STREAM"

FRED My experience with ADVANTAGE TOYOTA was a successful one with the help of the sales person FEMI OSEWA and the finance man MAHOMMAD ALI I would recommend this dealer to ANYONE

FEMI OSEWA.

Margalie
2/22/2015

"I'm glade I got the car I wanted "

They are very good with taking care you if you are buying a new or used car . The workers are very nice you leave there you feel happy knowing that you wishes were complete. Mohammad Ali helps with financing the dealership he can work with you to make sure you like the price of the car you want to get. Thank you so much for making my experience worth wild. By : margalie jean -Baptiste

Phoebecar
2/03/2015

"Best dealership ever "

I was looking for a brand new car for this year's bad weather, Basil introduced me to the 2015 RVA4 LM, they have different models available for you to choose so you can go with the color and interior you like, very professional and courteous. Mohammed worked me through every detail to get me the best deal. I end up with very good discount and finance terms! If you want to buy a Toyota, this is the palace to go!

mdicki1487
1/28/2015

"A great experience"

I just leased a Corolla from Advantage. It was my second time leasing from them. My sales person Curtis made the process so easy, comfortable, and stress-free. He was thorough and even came in on his day off to finalize my paperwork and prepare the car. My experience with him was outstanding! In general, I have always been pleased with Advantage Toyota's service and will continue to recommend them to friends and family. Marsha D.

racoy
1/26/2015

"Excellent and honest customer service"

Hello! My sale and finance experience at Advantage Totoya was great because of Lease Return Manager, Frank Hussain and Finance Manager, Erinson Duran!! Frank and Erinson's courtesy, HONESTY and professionalism helped my business at Advantage Toyota to be quite comforting and enjoyable. I WILL recommend this dealership to all my family and friends and thanks again to Frank and Erinson!!! Sincerely, Rhonda Saunders

barbiedoll
1/21/2015

"Love my Prius V -Marty is marvelous!!!"

I recently purchased a Prius V from Advantage Toyota Scion. My salesman, Marty, was amazing!!!!!. He loves this car, was extremely knowledgeable and would not let me leave the dealership until I understood everything about the car and how to use it. I had a problem with the tonneau and - even tho he was out of the country- he answered all my emails and saved me $600.00 after the manager had already told me the car did not come with the tonneau. In fact, this model did come with the tonneau and Marty did not hesitate to come to my rescue. He helped me decide which car was best, printed out comparison sheets, took me for multiple test drives and explained why I would be better served with the Prius as opposed to the Camry which I had come in for. He was absolutely right! I love this car, the trunk space is tremendous, the passenger seating bigger than the Camry. If you are purchasing a car, he will spend as much time as you need to make sure you make an educated decision. He was wonderful and I would suggest that people ask for him at Advantage. In a world of slimy salesmen, he was totally honest and forthcoming. The service guys were great to deal with also. A true pleasure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul
1/19/2015

"Service REP and Asst Service Manager (Mike) are Excellent"

The service Representative, Daniel Solis, and the Service Manager, Michael Nappie, are extremely professional, helpful and courteous. They make my experience always a more pleasant one every time I bring my car in for service and if for any reason something is not done correctly they make sure it is immediately remedied. I took my car in thinking that something was wrong with my front end and they immediately found the problem to be with one of my tires. I highly recommend this service department.

Mimi32
1/14/2015

"Maintenance check up and tire fix"

Even though it took a bit longer than expected my service representative, Andy, made it right and was very helpful. Now I have the peace of mind that the car has been well serviced and the tires are safe and I am worry free. Thanks to all the staff, and especially Andy Z.!!

Reviews of Mohammed Ali