Advantage Toyota Scion

Advantage Toyota Scion

Call
Advantage Toyota Scion Info
About Advantage Toyota Scion

A Beautiful Place to Buy, Lease, or Service a Beautiful Car or Truck - Advantage Toyota Scion is the fastest growing Toyota and Scion dealership on Long Island. Close to all in the New York Metropolitan area, whether in Nassau, Suffolk, Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan, the Bronx, or Staten Island. We're located in front of the Green Acres Mall in nearby Valley Steam, New York, just 15 minutes from JFK Airport. You can reach us via all major parkways including the Southern State, Belt, and Sunrise Highway. We're close to an LIRR station, and you can get to us via Mass Transit. We sell new Toyotas and Scions and all makes/models of pre-owned vehicles, including including Honda, Lexus, Volkswagen, Nissan and Hyundai. Enjoy satellite tunes, down Starbucks, and get your nails done here! Please install the smell-o-vision app to optimize your DealerRater experience with that unmistakable new car smell.

About Advantage Toyota Scion

• Complimentary Manicures
  • Pet-friendly
  • People-friendly

"Home that's how I felt"

Curtis.M Never had a better time at a dealership than what I experienced with you guys, you made me feel welcome and comfortable enough to relax, smile and talk as if I knew you guys long ago. Toni Basileo and Basil Rabie made me a very happy costumer, getting me the car I wanted and answering any question I could throw at them. I would recommend anyone in the market looking to buy or lease to come see these incredible folks!

November 24, 2014

Hi Curtis, Thank you for letting us know about how Toni and Basil both wowed you their trademark easygoing yet knowledgeable service. We're elated that you're such a happy camper! We're always here for you, should you have any questions about your vehicle, our service, our dealership, or anything else. Feel free to contact us via phone, our website, or any of our Social Media channels. May you have a wonderful Holiday Season - complete with all the trimmings - and miles of happy travels while gliding down the sunny and snowy roads in your new Camry. -Marty from Advantage Toyota Scion

"great experience"

Frank Hussain and Mohammad Ali helped me to get the best deal for the car. They did everything possible to make sure that all my questions were answered and all my needs were met. I would recommend anyone who is in need of a car to go to Advantage Toyota.

November 19, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to share your leasing experience with us, Gerald. The Frank-Mohammed combo is indeed hard to beat, when getting into a new set of wheels. Should you have any further questions, don't hesitate to contact us via phone, e-mail, our website, or any of our numerous Social Media channels; rest assured that we're here to help you, long after you drive away in your new vehicle. Enjoy your new '14 Camry, just in time for the Holidays! -Marty from Advantage Toyota Scion

"For the Management Team"

Your Sales Professional "Shana Harrison" provided outstanding service to both myself and my wife. She is most certainly an asset to your firm. We wish her only success in all her endeavors as she moves forward. We found her to be very knowledgeable, courteous and friendly, likeable, and with an all round positive attitude. The best of luck to you "Shana" from Ruby and Norbert.

November 19, 2014

Thank you for leaving such an enviable review, R&N ! Shana is definitely one of our star salespeople; she has the most DealerRater ratings of anyone in our crew... and her positive attitude is contagious. :-} May you have many happy travels in your new vehicle! Shana and the rest of our team remain here to help you in any way we can. Thanks again, -Marty from Advantage Toyota Scion

"Standard maintenance"

I was very pleased with my experience. Initially, I thought that my car was still within it's Toyota care timeframe as it was purchased as new in December 2012. I was informed, however, that it's Toyota care had expired October 1st - news to me. My advisor explained what had likely happened (car used as a demo prior to my purchasing it and I had just not been informed of this at the time of purchase). Because of this, my advisor did what he could to make the cost more reasonable and that's good customer service in my book. Thank you!

November 18, 2014

Thank you your review, alli5921 (are there really 5920 alli's before you?). I very much appreciate your positive attitude, and am so glad that you feel you received good customer service from Service Consultant Jemell and our dealership. While Toyota's policy is to provide ToyotaCare on new vehicle purchases and leases for up to two years or 25,000 miles (whichever comes first), the time/number of miles is, indeed, based on when the vehicle was first placed in service... in your case, when the vehicle first became used as a demo. I doubly thank you for taking the time to provide a review; as a result of your comments, going forward we'll make extra certain that every salesperson explains the above policy to all customers who purchase demo vehicles. May you enjoy many miles of smiles while using your car! Happy travels... -Marty from Advantage Toyota Scion

"Cannot stop grinning!"

My previous car was not a Toyota, but was an absolute nightmare!!!! I spent more time driving rentals than I did my own car. One of those rentals was a Toyota Corolla. I fell in love with that car. Finally when we were in a position to get a car, I took my wishful thinking to Toyota. Our credit is not the best. We walked into a beautiful showroom and immediately I had butterflies. I started prepping myself for a harsh reality check. We sat with Mohammad and he patiently went over all our paperwork. He promised to do everything that was possible. He assured me that our situation was not helpless. I walked out of there with hope. 3 days later I get the call.... "When do you want to come pick up your car"? I could not believe it. We ran right over. Although at first we were in fact denied, he came through as promised and worked until he found a way to get it done. Since picking up my car I have not stopped smiling, and I honestly believe that is due to Mohammad and the rest of the staff at Advantage Toyota.

November 17, 2014

Perhaps your credit wasn't the best, lmh3375, but your smile is! Our own Mohammed Ali is, indeed, "the Greatest" when it comes to jumping through hoops with the many financial institutions we deal with, to get financing approved. Enjoy your new Corolla, used it for good deeds and happy travels, and please do us a favor... don't stop grinning! Best, -Marty from Advantage Toyota Scion

"The best car buying experience in every way"

What a pleasant surprise to have such an easy and smooth car buying experience. We worked with Marc and Todd Rosenfeld who were extremely knowledgeable, courteous, patient and professional. They know their product well and were able to answer all our questions. They said they were going to track down the car we wanted within the week and actually did it in 4 days. Todd took his time to explain all the details of the car so that we were comfortable working all of the car's technology. He made sure that we met with a service person who we would be dealing with for check-ups. Erinson was patient and very professional. There were no hard sells which we find refreshing. We are extremely pleased.

Marc Rosenfeld

November 17, 2014

We're so glad you had an awesome yet chilled car shopping/purchasing experience, Jedrho, and we appreciate your taking the time to let us know. It's hard to imagine a more knowledgeable and no-hassle team than the Brothers Rosenfeld and Erinson. It's great that we were able to exceed your expectations by getting your desired vehicle in less time than we thought it would take. Meeting with one of our crack Service Consultants at the time of your purchase is always a good idea; that you for fitting the meeting into your schedule. :-} If this was, as you said, "the best car buying experience in every way," then right back at you, Jedrho... your review of our dealership is "the best review in every way." Happy travels! Best, -Marty from Advantage Toyota Scion

"THEY WORKED AND WORKED UNTIL THEY GOT ME APPROVED"

I want to tell you that Salesman Rudy and Finance Manager Mohammed were an absolute 10. Rudy searched and got me the EXACT CAR THAT I WANTED WITH ALL THE EXTRAS. My Credit is not so good and Mohammed had to pull a RABBIT out of a HAT in order to get me into this FABULOUS 2015 COROLLA. NOT ONLY THAT BUT MOHAMMED HAS ASSURED ME THAT I WILL A REBATES ON MY 2011 Corolla Toyota Auto Care, Vehicle Service Agreement, and Gap Insurance. Both Mohammed and Rudy are just simply put the Best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is my 4th car from Advantage Toyota and I wll definitely go back to them for my 5th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Best car-shopping & leasing experience ever!"

For the first time ever, I had a very pleasant car shopping and leasing experience. Todd & Mostafa from Advantage Toyota were the absolute best -- friendly, courteous, no pressure, and gave me even more than what I expected and at the advertised price. Exactly what I wanted and more!

"service"

Overall a good visit. The car was repaired in less time than expected, which was a nice surprise. Everything was handled in a professional manner.

"Good experience"