Advantage Toyota Scion

Advantage Toyota Scion

Call
Advantage Toyota Scion Info
About Advantage Toyota Scion

A Beautiful Place to Buy, Lease, or Service a Beautiful Car or Truck - Advantage Toyota Scion is the fastest growing Toyota and Scion dealership on Long Island. Close to all in the New York Metropolitan area, whether in Nassau, Suffolk, Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan, the Bronx, or Staten Island. We're located in front of the Green Acres Mall in nearby Valley Steam, New York, just 15 minutes from JFK Airport. You can reach us via all major parkways including the Southern State, Belt, and Sunrise Highway. We're close to an LIRR station, and you can get to us via Mass Transit. We sell new Toyotas and Scions and all makes/models of pre-owned vehicles, including including Honda, Lexus, Volkswagen, Nissan and Hyundai. Enjoy satellite tunes, down Starbucks, and get your nails done here! Please install the smell-o-vision app to optimize your DealerRater experience with that unmistakable new car smell.

About Advantage Toyota Scion

• People-friendly
mdicki1487
1/28/2015

"A great experience"

I just leased a Corolla from Advantage. It was my second time leasing from them. My sales person Curtis made the process so easy, comfortable, and stress-free. He was thorough and even came in on his day off to finalize my paperwork and prepare the car. My experience with him was outstanding! In general, I have always been pleased with Advantage Toyota's service and will continue to recommend them to friends and family. Marsha D.

racoy
1/26/2015

"Excellent and honest customer service"

Hello! My sale and finance experience at Advantage Totoya was great because of Lease Return Manager, Frank Hussain and Finance Manager, Erinson Duran!! Frank and Erinson's courtesy, HONESTY and professionalism helped my business at Advantage Toyota to be quite comforting and enjoyable. I WILL recommend this dealership to all my family and friends and thanks again to Frank and Erinson!!! Sincerely, Rhonda Saunders

barbiedoll
1/21/2015

"Love my Prius V -Marty is marvelous!!!"

I recently purchased a Prius V from Advantage Toyota Scion. My salesman, Marty, was amazing!!!!!. He loves this car, was extremely knowledgeable and would not let me leave the dealership until I understood everything about the car and how to use it. I had a problem with the tonneau and - even tho he was out of the country- he answered all my emails and saved me $600.00 after the manager had already told me the car did not come with the tonneau. In fact, this model did come with the tonneau and Marty did not hesitate to come to my rescue. He helped me decide which car was best, printed out comparison sheets, took me for multiple test drives and explained why I would be better served with the Prius as opposed to the Camry which I had come in for. He was absolutely right! I love this car, the trunk space is tremendous, the passenger seating bigger than the Camry. If you are purchasing a car, he will spend as much time as you need to make sure you make an educated decision. He was wonderful and I would suggest that people ask for him at Advantage. In a world of slimy salesmen, he was totally honest and forthcoming. The service guys were great to deal with also. A true pleasure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul
1/19/2015

"Service REP and Asst Service Manager (Mike) are Excellent"

The service Representative, Daniel Solis, and the Service Manager, Michael Nappie, are extremely professional, helpful and courteous. They make my experience always a more pleasant one every time I bring my car in for service and if for any reason something is not done correctly they make sure it is immediately remedied. I took my car in thinking that something was wrong with my front end and they immediately found the problem to be with one of my tires. I highly recommend this service department.

Mimi32
1/14/2015

"Maintenance check up and tire fix"

Even though it took a bit longer than expected my service representative, Andy, made it right and was very helpful. Now I have the peace of mind that the car has been well serviced and the tires are safe and I am worry free. Thanks to all the staff, and especially Andy Z.!!

Scarlett
1/12/2015

"Highlander 2005"

I came because my heating system was not working right. Andy welcome me and make me feel home. He listeng to my concerns.patiently and kept me informed at all time. The only thing I can say is that this guy is awesome.

evelynabdul
1/10/2015

"Love this dealership!"

THESE GUYS ARE AWESOME!!! I came looking for a brand new car with my parents and found the car of my dreams! They went above and beyond to work with my budget with insurance, leasing payments, etc. very knowledgeable and all in all would recommend them highly!!!

aquahorse
1/08/2015

"excellent"

My oil change and tire rotation was done within the time they gave me. I came in the early afternoon with my 2014 highlander and was pleased with how everything was done on such a cold day on wednesday,jan.7th 2015

Avalon an
1/07/2015

"Excellent"

We found dealing with our sales person Rudy Walker an excellent experience. He was able to locate us a particular vehicle and color that we wanted. We would recommend him highly.

badge5002
1/06/2015

"love going to this dealership"

Best toyota dealership in Nassau County Travis Faulkner in service department THANK YOU for my last service I love going to dealership the waiting time was great every time I go to get service

Reviews of Erinson Duran