Airpark Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Airpark Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM
Airpark Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Info

gypsy
12/19/2014

"The Jeep Wrangler I wanted"

I spent a couple of days looking for the Jeep Wrangler I wanted @ Air Park only because I was so picky. With the help of salesman David Palmer I found just what i wanted, a shiny black Jeep Wrangler Sport. Black interior,power windows, automatic, satellite, 17 in wheels, perfect. David Palmer answered all my questions and made several calls to find "My Jeep". Upon delivery he explained My Jeep to me in a expert fashion. Needles to say im very happy with the Jeep and the Deal . I highly recommend AirPark Chyrsler Jeep

David Palmer

CTescapee
12/15/2014

"Jeep Wrangler Purchase"

The experience of purchasing a Jeep Wrangler at Airpark was painless, the staff professional and the transaction was seamless in showing us the options for vehicle purchase, through test driving experience and completing the purchase. Ed Kulas and Douglas Letcher Jr were top notch salesman to work with - highly recommend them. LOVE the new Jeep - would definitely return next time we need a vehicle.

Ed Kulas

Noah2003
12/05/2014

"Dodge product is great!"

Overall the Dodge product is pretty good other than the experience the actual car itself rides and operates great could not be more pleased with the car !! It is what I wanted just need to fix the paint . Thanks Dodge for making a great product!

DENNIS FRITCH

Noah2003 responded to this review

December 05, 2014

I decided to post the email I was sent by Dennis . First off you told me that there was two keys and that someone lost it . So let's tell the truth here. You got me another key so thanks for that . As for the swirl marks again my fault should have checked he car better and declined the sale. But as for feeling bad telling me you could not that's surprising cause you where very rude on the phone . And I never said I love the car today so please don't put words in my mouth. And I am sure you will get over the review cause you already made a sale and got paid . Please refrain from further contact by phone email text or pigeon. Thank you for doing your job the best you could !!!!

Noah2003 responded to this review

December 05, 2014

Rudy, I read your review today. I'm not sure why you felt it was necessary to publicly bash me and the dealership. We admitted we only had one key and made another one for you. Two days ago, someone found the other key, but now it doesn't work because we already reprogrammed yours keys. Oh well, on that one. You agreed that the Tuesday/Wednesday appt was a bad time for you. We gave you a Full Tank of gas for that inconvienence. We made an appointment for the passenger door to be touched up today as promised. You agreed to that, then brought up some swirl marks on your car. We can't fix or repair issues that come up 3 weeks after someone buys a vehicle, new or used. I did everything I said I was going to do. You stated that it was hard to get us to do anything for you. Really? This morning you stated you love your car, now you want to sell it and never send anyone here. I'm sorry you thought we didn't help you. In my eyes, we did everything you wanted and more. You now state you are going to cancel your warranty and sell the car. Again, I'm sorry you feel it necessary to go to such extremes. I did my job and I'm proud to be a Sales Consultant. I felt bad telling you that we weren't going to buff out the car after you have owned it for three weeks. I'll end up getting over your review, but then again, I'm just doing my job the best I can.

u186546
12/03/2014

"Got my dream car for the payment I could afford!"

Nick Corella was so helpful and very friendly through the whole process (8 hours)! The finance dept was amazing as well, I even got a big red bow on top of my Challenger!

Nick Corella

tmartinsen
11/27/2014

"Jeep Purchase at Airpark Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep"

I made an on-line inquiry regarding a Jeep Wrangler, and was answered promptly by Dennis Wilkins. I had many questions regarding the vehicle I wanted, and Mr. Wilkins patiently and professionally helped me to decide exactly what would be best for me. He was very patient while I was shopping, and helped me to find just the car I wanted. He responded right away to my calls, and spent considerable time helping me understand the various features of the car.. I would highly recommend both Dennis Wilkins and the Airpark dealership to anyone shopping for a new Chrysler product.

Dennis Wilkins

eanneroy
11/15/2014

"Excellent salesman"

My husband stopped in to look at Jeeps. He met Benjamin Smith who was very honest, straight forward, knowledgable and helpful. We went back a few days later so that I could also test drive a Jeep. Benjamin Smith was also very helpful and very good. We would gladly buy a vehicle from him anytime, and we would recommend him to everyone.

Benjamin Smith

abskolnik
7/17/2014

"Stay away - dishonest, deceptive sales and poor service!"

We met with a salesperson at Airpark based on their "e-pricing" on a Rubicon JK Unlimited. They pushed hard for expensive dealer add-ons from the start, inflating the price by thousands. They also claimed that the factory warranty would be voided by a low lift and larger tires. The salesperson pretended he wasn't sure if this was true or not (there is a federal law preventing them from voiding your warranty on the factory parts unless your install caused the problem directly) and then, when pushed, had a paper copy of the factory warranty in his backpack the entire time! They wanted ~$9,000 for an AEV 2.5" lift on 33" MT's, about double the going rate in the marketplace and tried to claim that if they installed the lift, Chrysler would warrant it (also a lie). The parts counterman was rude to my wife as she tried to spend her money at their parts counter (on her own Jeep), and when I let the salesman know, as a courtesy, that we had gone with another brand he sent me a snide, rude email (to which I did not stoop to respond). These guys are rude crooks. Jeeps are great vehicles (we have owned 3) but I would not give this dealership a penny of my business, ever.

Mark L'Abatte

freeradical
4/29/2014

"Out the door and out of mind"

Bought a 2014 $55,000 Grand Cherokee Overland diesel through internet sales. Took about 3 1/2 hours to do the paperwork even though I had an appointment and it was a cash deal. Had to ask to get the fuel tank filled, and they still only put a couple of gallons in the DEF tank. They put a $1,000 charge on my credit card (cash deal), and since the purchase two months ago have, with one exception, totally ignored every communication I sent including numerous phone calls and emails including to sales, including the sales manager, finance and service. I have yet to receive a copy of the warranty and am stioll uncertain whether the spare is correct - the Off Road Adventure package comes with a full-size but it is a different size and make than the other four. Paula in the office did credit back the charge on the card when I got hold of her. This is an expensive Jeep - I got it at Airpark because it was the only one in the area with the right equipment. I now wish I had waited, and I am thankful I'm out of state so I don't have to experience their service dept. Absolutely the most miserable experienced at a dealership I have ever had, and would never, ever recomend them. I'm a car guy,and people really love this vehicle I got. I bought a 2013 Ram Laramie diesel from Larry Miller Avondale. They may not be perfect, but they are decent. When people ask me about the Jeep I tell them to check out Larry Miller and avoid Airpark at all cost. Airpark seems to have a realtionship with Alice Cooper - bet he never bought a vehicle there. If I were in the habit of using 4-letter words I could coin a few new ones for Airpark. You don't expect a pleasurable experinece buying a new vehicle, but this was an abysmal experience,and well worth going out of your way to avoid. Eric

Brandon and others

kl970520
4/04/2014

"Purchased my Jeep from Airpark Jeep and that is where the..."

Purchased my Jeep from Airpark Jeep and that is where the adventure begins. The Finance Director is the rudest person I have ever met. When I traded in my Jeep Grand Cherokee due to issues that could not be resolved, first I took a bath on that transaction, second they were suppose to transfer all the warranties that I had purchased over to the new JKUR Wrangler. Well they did, but instead of issuing a Chrysler Warranty, they purchased a MPP Warranty (which is owned by the same company as Airpark). After several conversations I decided to return the warranty. I was told to expect the check in 4 weeks. When the check was not received...I went down to the dealership and asked for an update-- I was told that MPP sent the check to my lien holder. Well that is great but the Jeep is paid off so now what. I was told its out of their hands ... oh did I mention that at no time did they ask me for proof of a pink slip? nope I even asked ... So basically I am out $2500.00 unless the bank catches the overage. They would not give me any information (who the check was from, issuing bank, reference number- nope nothing no contact information at all). Granted I was getting frustrated at this point and I asked the Finance Director (who came over to see what is up) so now what?...how am I suppose to follow-up? Well he took exception to this question and asked me to leave. So here is the moral of the story... when they change process or give you false/incorrect information and you ask now what do you do ... they simply don't care ... and only care until you purchase the vehicle -- once the money is laid down ... you are asked to leave. They simply do not care about customers or the customer experience. Now about the service... (note the service director is new and is a really nice guy) the department still is suffering from a talent perspective. Todd is working on the issue however at the time of this writing the following is true. Be prepared to take your vehicle back at least 3 times for the same thing before there is a chance of it being fixed. On several occasions I took my Jeep in at 7:00 AM only to be told at 3:00 PM that they would not have time to perform the requested service. On other occasions I was told a part was in ... drove down only to find out that the part was not in, or wrong, or was given to another customer. Beware-- you have been warned !!!

Jason- Finance Director, Todd Service Manager, Damon Salesman

NancyAudette
4/01/2014

"Of all the dealerships we went to, Airpark Chrysler was..."

Of all the dealerships we went to, Airpark Chrysler was the only one that didn't make us feel like we were being attacked by vultures. Drake Dugan was the best salesman I've encountered when purchasing a car. He was knowledgeable, friendly and went the extra mile for us! I highly recommend Drake Dugan at Airpark.

Drake Dugan