I purchased my Ram 3500 2014 from Scottsdale Airpark ram in Arizona. This dealership will not help me with any of the below issues, nor do a buy back. Chrysler, paid a tech to do a ride along, and the tech seen all the below issues, but the computer said the truck was fine. Well it is NOT fine. This is the biggest piece of xxx on the road. Please read #15.
1) The exhaust break does NOT work, 100% of the time.
2) There is no power from the turbo. I can't even tow my 10,000lb toy hauler up a hill. On my way to Flagstaff a 1973 40' Winnebago passed me. xx!
3) Passenger rear light out, still shows up on screen. Airpark ram can't fix this.
4) Passenger light on step is now out. it was working when I dropped it off on 12-3-14
5) Steering wheel is still sloppy. There is to much play. This is the fifth time they tightened it.
6) There is masking tape residue on the passenger side, after the windshield was removed at Airpark, to install the new ceiling.
7) Still no stopping power from truck breaks when trailer is hooked up.
8) Replace ceiling. Bill has it ordered. Never installed after a month and a half.
9) Tires are bald. Bill has an email to Coy. Waiting on response. Response was Not our problem. The tires on my Ram 3500 are not to load specs, that Scottsdale Airpark Ram installed.
10) There still is loud eerie creaking noises coming from truck, when in off position
11) The horn, sometimes sounds weak. You can hardly hear it.
12) Still no power, and lag when towing a trailer.
13) The truck auto starts on it's own.
14) The truck will not let you in sometimes when using the remote.
15) BE VERY CAREFULL!!!!! The truck will go into full acceleration when you are driving. It has almost KILLED me, and others when this happens.
16) There are so many more issues with this vehicle, and it's computer system, I could go on for hours.
I would like to start a class action law suit against Airpark Ram and Chrysler. Please call if you have the same issues.
I Recommend This Dealer:
Did you find this review helpful?