Airpark Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Airpark Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Info

Kat
8/30/2015

"Dave Hylton"

Excellent salesman - personable and informative!! He was patient and clever. He has a winning way and made me feel very comfortable. Next time I will go to him to make a car purchase.

Dave Hylton and manager

HANY .2424
8/28/2015

"This Is What Air Park Dodge Dealer Service Did With Me "

ok i jest won't to say Dodge air park is the worst expertness i had on my life ever in the past from the time did i bot the car from this dealer on march tell last Tuesday on 08/25 /2015 i use to go there to do chinning oil cos i but that program for $300 when i perches the car and every time i was there for change oil i have to go back the next day cos the servic deportmant is scke cos i have to go back cos i have leak under the car all over the car spot of oil under i Sade on my on self no more I'm not goning there any more for change oil cos I'm on the rode what abut if the filter fell of the engine what i have to do so i even i call the corporate but i didn' gat any refund and i Sade forgat this moony $300.so i but i had the zack tack and i had to call in and make in appointment and i did on 8/25 i arived on 9.30 am and my service adviser was benjamin levine and i ask him how long it well take the zack tack he told my around 2.1/2 to 3 hourse like what i recpact i told him please can you rooted the tiers please he see shore i swear to god i arrive at 9.30am and the car was ready 10.35 am even i ask him the servic guy how cam was very fast his answer was . i rushed them i left the please to see the car the car was only they did routad the tire and they wash the car and nthing else so the second day i call the service deportmant and i ask for super viser the lady transfer the call to service director Doyle buckmaster for the first day i call him 2 time and i left massage with my phone no and i Sade i thing i gat scrod please gave me a call at my phone no a i wated all day no retern call next day sam i left massage for doyle 2 time but he never gave me a call i fell like they say on there on self scrod him i call again and i ask for deferent person but this time i ask to speck with bethyen the servic manger for 2 day and i left massage with my phone no i swear to god she did the sam what doyle did i fell like I'm so disappointed what they did with me if i know the is what is gonna hapend with me i well never go and buy car from this place please i rote this for sam one to understand way they do this for the customer they don't thing there is review poeple well see the review on there website

Doyle Buckmaster Benjamin Levine Bathyenn

Happylady
8/27/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

The entire team cares! I would recommend highly to my friends and family. Everyone cared how important this transaction was to me and they delivered!

Steven, Dan, Brandon

Ron
8/26/2015

"New jeep purchase"

Well done! All stages of the sale was done professionally and timely. I really respect that Chris got me in from a cold call. He found the exact vehical I wanted in his inventory. I test drove and completed the sale in under 2 hours! Many thanks

Chris Vaughn

Kmc1911
8/24/2015

"Awesome fast service"

I used to only buy Ford vehicles until I stumbled into your showroom. Your staff was great! From sales to service I've never felt more like a "family member" at any other dealers. Keep up the great work

Chris chu. Dave Hylton

kathy1
8/19/2015

"As Promised"

There are so many Dealerships out there, so i always look for one that stands out the most. This is where Airpark comes into play. I called and spoke to Robert and explained to him what I was trying to do and he said no worries, we can do that. After a brief he said he would call me back with the details and he actually did. So fa,r Airpark has 2 points for following thru. I told Robert i would be there in 45 minutes and he said he would have my new Jeep Wrangler Unlimited ready for me and it was. We went over paperwork and it was just as he said. Another 2 points. Then we move onto the Dreaded Finance Dept. Low and behold, Ross had all my paperwork done and ready for me to sign. Next thing i knew i was leaving the Dealership in my New Jeep and the best part was, they told the truth-now that is impressive. Total score, 5 out of 5

Robert P - Ross M

Michael
8/19/2015

"Incredibly poor service, terrible follow through."

I set an appointment for service in the morning. The service area is grid locked. It takes 45 minutes past the appointment time to turn the vehicle over to a service writer. The day goes by without any communication. I called late the first day, early the second and made my final call later that morning telling the service writer that if she did not call me back, then my next call would be to the GM. That got me a return call stating the car would be done in an about an hour. I get a ride to the dealership and was told to wait for the service writer who proceeds to tell me that not only is the car not fixed but the job has not even started! I went to see the Service Manager, describe the lack of communication and the false information. She agrees it is unacceptable and will handle the matter going forward. Then she too fails to communicate. I called her twice the following morning, and no call. In the early afternoon, I get a call from the service writer stating the car will be done later today. She calls again later and says the job is completed. I am yet to pick it up. I believe a customer is entitled to be kept updated as to the status of repairs and that phone calls should not go unreturned. Further, communicating false information about a job being done wasted hours of my life. I can understand parts issues, but basic service skills are NOT practiced at AirPark. I will look for another dealership and if possible, never return.

Tia, Bethanne

Rond123
8/11/2015

"Bought a 2015 Jeep Wrangler "

Ryan was very professional and not over the top hard core pushy . Even when he brought in the sales manager , I never felt they were pushing to hard .im extremely happy with my choice and I would for sure buy another vehicle from Ryan and Scottsdale Airpark .

Ryan Budrewcz

intentlee
8/11/2015

"Above and beyond"

When I arrived late to pick up my vehicle my service rep Chris sent a young lady to ck my car and she had to hand wash it in a hurry to give me the #1 service and did. Great job.

Chris

bobb65
7/31/2015

"Airpark Dodge Chrysler Jeep"

Courteous and fast with repairs.done a good job.everything works like it should What more can it was all good.could not be happier.

Seth