Airpark Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
Airpark Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Info

Nesaz
8/09/2016

"My experience with the Service department"

Brought my vehicle in for a broken track bar. I bought my Jeep from a dealer in Iowa with a lift on it already with 1500 miles on it (so basically brand new). I brought it in on a Monday. Tuesday Wednesday go by and no calls so I assume they are working on it. I call Thursday to check in on it and this is when I find out about the warranty issues. Service guy claims he tried to reach out to me but I have no missed calls or voicemails regarding this. They tell me since it was an aftermarket lift they couldn't fix it under warranty unless the dealer I purchased it from in Iowa would approve so i give them the number to call them on Friday. I'm not sure if they ever tried to call them becaqause I called to check in on Friday and was told I needed to do it. I call the Iowa Dealer on Friday and they tell me their warranty guy is out so they can't do anything until Monday and they would call me. Well they didn't, so I had to call them on Monday only to find out they had no idea who put the lift on and couldn't warranty it. Between that dealer (and yes they got a 1 star rating to) and Airpark my faith in Jeep dealerships is very low. Neither would warranty the fix even though my vehicle was still inside the 3yrs 36K. Ok so no warranty fix. When I call Airpark after finding this out and ask what it would cost to have it fixed I was told "give me an hour to price". Two hours go by so I just tell them, forget it, I'm coming to get my Jeep to take it someplace else. Mind you I've had a loaner car the entire time. I assumed it was just a courtesy vehicle but turns out it was a rental. So basically they didn't do any work on my jeep and I had to pay them $35/day for a rental ($280!!!). Really, you give me a the run around for a week and then make me pay for a rental car. Really!!! Also have you noticed how they never ask you to do surveys on your experience anymore? Wonder why.

Patrick Tank

August 13, 2016

I want to apologize to you for Mr. Tank. He should have told you immediately that unless the lift is an AEV or Teraflex Mopar approved lift, put on by a dealership, it would not be covered under warranty. If I can be of any further assistance please let me know. -Mary Robertson

PaulC
8/05/2016

"Top notch!"

Wound up buying from Airpark because #1, we were treated well & #2 because we loved the 2016 Trailhawk. We got a great deal & we're sad to see our 13 Outback go, but excited to bring our new Jeep home. Thank you Steve Jones, thank you David Head, & thank you Frank. (For gladly passing up on a sure sale to deliver our vehicle) Paul & Allison

Steven Jones, David Head, & Frank (sorry Frank, forgot last name)

August 13, 2016

Thank you for your kind review, Paul! We're so happy to hear that Steve, David, and Frank provided you with the great service you deserve. We'll let them know to keep up the excellent work! Congratulations on your new Trailhawk, we hope to see you again!

Moparv8
7/20/2016

"Shady dishonest dealer"

Beware of shady dealer practices. Had a horrible experience. Brought bank draft check to purchase auto and dealer ran our credit behind our backs using the Patriot Act OFAC requirement to obtain our social security numbers (which we later found out is not required). Found this out the next day when our credit alerting service reported the inquiry. Several dishonest practices used to "manipulate" the deal. Be careful with these guys.

Ben, Mike Rowe

Michael H.
7/06/2016

"Sales is OK but service sucks"

Took my Ram in for check engine light which I already knew was low oil pressure. By the way this has happened twice before and was "fixed" by another dealer. Couple hundred dollars later I pick it up and they advise "nothing wrong, oil pressure can go as low as 4psi". Short time later light returns and they advise "needs new air cleaner and wash out throttle body" That was accomplished for another couple hundred. Sounds like B.S. but I do it in order to maintain my engine warrantee. Guess what, within a week the check engine light comes on again. I call and ask if they can get guidance from the factory before a waste another trip since this is now the fourth time I've had it in for that fault. Service adviser says no, I have to bring it in again and leave it and if they need help they will call factory after a couple of days in the shop. Think there is any chance I will take it in? LOL

worked with a couple different advisors

avedis yacoub
4/07/2016

"Lies and horrible customer server after car has been sold"

Just purchased a 2015 dodge ram from them, salesman states in his email there is no scratches or hits on the truck. Received it yesterday, major scratch from back to the back door of the truck, driver side front bumper has been hit and pushed back more than an inch, back seats 1/3 of it brown stain with full of dog hair. BEWARE OF THIS DEALERSHIP!!!! Been trying to contact them for over a week and no luck.

DENNIS WILKINS

sharonc
3/31/2016

"Excellent!! Will be back for more business!!!"

My experience was great from start to finish. I bought the Dodge Durango RT and absolutely love it!!! Cameron Fisher was the sales agent and Robert Pittman the finance guy. They were both very professional and sincere. I will be back in a couple of weeks to buy my son a car and have already referred them to a couple of people. Thanks again guys!!!

Cameron Fisher, Robert Pittman

April 02, 2016

What a great review, Sharon! We are very happy to hear Cameron and Robert went the extra mile to provide you with an excellent experience. They are both great men who enjoy going above and beyond for all their customers and will be very happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and congrats on your new Dodge Durango RT!

noloc66
2/29/2016

"Lies and broken Promises "

We went to this dealership where we thought we found a great deal. The vehicle was not ready to be sold had not been smog tested but if it passed the manager wrote down a price and monthly payment. The note stated $352 Month includes 3yr 36,000 miles (warranty). The vehicle was ready to be picked up as it passed the smog test and the manager says no that note was $352 but it does not include warranty.....THE NOTE SPECIFICALLY SAYS INCLUDES. So they did a bate and switch and it was a hand written note only due to the fact we could not do the paper work since the vehicle had not passed inspections. This is the worst feeling of disappointment and they do not honor anything.

Brian Holzner

March 08, 2016

I am never pleased to hear that a customer has left our dealership unsatisfied. We strive to provide a premier and trustworthy service to our customers. If you could reach out to me at your earliest convenience I would really appreciate it. I hope to hear from you soon. Best, Steve Canzoneri Director of Marketing \ CRM O | 480-556-7400

Gcherroke
2/04/2016

"Horrible service and extended warranty"

Our jeep has been in 4 times to fix some trim pieces. Only 1 was fixed. They said the rocker panel was replaced, lied. They not only didn't replace it but it come back missing all the clips. Took back in and said it wasn't covered because a 50 lb little girl stepped on it. They will do and say anything to get out of fixing something. I was willing to fix myself if they would give me the parts.

Tia

March 08, 2016

Hello, I am disappointed to hear about your recent service experience. Our team is always striving to provide all our customers with a top quality service experience and it seems they did not achieve that with you. Will you please reach out to me? I would like to help you and hear more information on this matter. Best, Steve Canzoneri Director of Marketing \ CRM O | 480-556-7400

first jeep
2/01/2016

"Feedback/Sales Request"

Mr. Patinsky was patient knowledgeable and courteous. Not to aggressive but willing to move in the direction of a good close for the deal. I plan on a Ram Truck this spring...I will give Mark first shot. Good experience, great product and a good close. Just to long in finance...I am optimistic about the service dept...a lot of negative reviews. However one can only expect to be treated as you treat others you are dealing with......

Finance/ sales

February 07, 2016

We are pleased to hear Mr. Patinsky provided you with a pleasant experience! He will be happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again in the future.

Groto
12/23/2015

"False advertising"

I bought what I thought was my dream car, my last before I pass on. Turns out what was on the window sticker was not on the car. I am a 100% disabled Vietnam veteran and need a soft ride due to back injuries. Sticker said it had three tier suspension. It did not, no suspension just mode as we found out on the ride home. I contacted the and asked to bring it back , plus pay for paperwork readjustment for them and get the suspension package. All they would do is take me for $13,000 on a loss for "used" vehicle I just purchased, plus pay the price for the next model up with the suspension I paid for. Sales reps gave no help, Chrysler Corp. no help, Dodge gave no help. I was just a victim of false advertising. Now it is in the hands of the Consumer Protection Agency of AZ. Please do not deal with these people they are very dishonest in their dealings.

Mr. Pitman