Airpark Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
Airpark Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Info

Gcherroke
2/04/2016

"Horrible service and extended warranty"

Our jeep has been in 4 times to fix some trim pieces. Only 1 was fixed. They said the rocker panel was replaced, lied. They not only didn't replace it but it come back missing all the clips. Took back in and said it wasn't covered because a 50 lb little girl stepped on it. They will do and say anything to get out of fixing something. I was willing to fix myself if they would give me the parts.

Tia

first jeep
2/01/2016

"Feedback/Sales Request"

Mr. Patinsky was patient knowledgeable and courteous. Not to aggressive but willing to move in the direction of a good close for the deal. I plan on a Ram Truck this spring...I will give Mark first shot. Good experience, great product and a good close. Just to long in finance...I am optimistic about the service dept...a lot of negative reviews. However one can only expect to be treated as you treat others you are dealing with......

Finance/ sales

Groto
12/23/2015

"False advertising"

I bought what I thought was my dream car, my last before I pass on. Turns out what was on the window sticker was not on the car. I am a 100% disabled Vietnam veteran and need a soft ride due to back injuries. Sticker said it had three tier suspension. It did not, no suspension just mode as we found out on the ride home. I contacted the and asked to bring it back , plus pay for paperwork readjustment for them and get the suspension package. All they would do is take me for $13,000 on a loss for "used" vehicle I just purchased, plus pay the price for the next model up with the suspension I paid for. Sales reps gave no help, Chrysler Corp. no help, Dodge gave no help. I was just a victim of false advertising. Now it is in the hands of the Consumer Protection Agency of AZ. Please do not deal with these people they are very dishonest in their dealings.

Mr. Pitman

katier
12/14/2015

"Worst service dept ever!!"

I don't have the time or energy to go into all of my experiences with Airpark's horrific service dept, but here's a summary. Plan on 2-4 visits per issue, plan on no return calls from anyone, including the service director or the service manager. Perhaps the product is such a mess that they're burnt out dealing with all the Chrysler issues, but this dealer has the worst customer service ever. I called them with an emergency (fuel leak) and BethAnne couldn't be bothered to return my call. I finally reached her and she said I should bring the car in next Monday. My car stinks of gas inside and out and you want me to WAIT to bring it in? I can go on about this place, but please.....go elsewhere or better yet.... avoid Chrysler. Disaster!!

BethAnne and Doyle previously

Very Unhappy customer
12/07/2015

"Worst Service ever"

Airpark claimed to have performed a service on My truck that according to another dealer I finally took it to, said he could not see any evidence that service was performed. No proof from looking at it. On top of that they charged me close to twice as much as another dealer would have. AirPark has continuously provided, or better yet, not provided services they claimed to have performed. I took the truck back to them four times for the same problem before it was actually was fixed. And they claim they have a Master Technician with 26 years of experience. They supposedly changed the engine oil, which upon investigation was way over the maximum threshold of oil level suggested by the manufacturer. You decide if you want to take your car/truck to AirPark.

?

jim50arl
9/24/2015

"Awful Customer Service in Service Department"

I am a 15 year customer of this dealership and until now have been generally satisfied. It has now been 2 days and I am still waiting to get a call back from Beth Ann, the service manager and Coye Pointer, the General Manager and no one calls back. Although the switch board answers the phone I getting the feeling they are about to go out of business as no one calls back. I was very specific that I wanted to schedule service but that doesn't seem to mean much ethos dealership.

Beth Ann; Coye Pointer

AZtraveler
9/18/2015

"Sales"

Went in to look at a new Grand Cherokee. Met Keith Fredrick by the door and he helped me home in on what I was looking for. He was friendly and not pushy. Since I was not ready to make a decision he gave me a brochure and his card - then followed up a couple days later to see if I needed anything else. I told him to see what they had in inventory that matched what I was interested in - then made an appointment to go in and make a final decision a week later. Happy with him as well as the sales and finance managers - they were friendly and helpful.

Keith Fredrick, David Head and Brian Holzner

September 28, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We're happy to hear Keith Fredrick made you visit pleasant and excellent. He's a great man and we're happy he is a part of our team. We look forward to see you again in the future.

Jeep girl
9/17/2015

"Sales people were awesome"

I must say sales people were fantastic Mark Harris was great ,so accomadating and patient not at all pushy. The only thing I will complain about is I was there for about 5 hours to buy my vehicle. Wish it didn't take so long

Mark Harris. Mark from financing and Ben

October 13, 2015

We're happy to hear Mark Harris helped give you an excellent car buying experience. We value our customers time and apologize for the wait. We appreciate your patience. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again in the future.

SSR440
9/06/2015

"Service Scam"

I took my PT cruiser into this dealer as I noticed they were a five-star dealer. I was from out of town and didn't know anybody that could recommend a place. Took the vehicle in for a shaking on the front end. Left it for the day got a phone call back stating stating that there was $3300 in repairs required. I told him to put it back together and I'd be there to pick it up the guy said I still have to charge you for the labor. I said that's fine I ended up taking to a Good Year service center nearby that was recommended by a local shop that sells parts. I took it in the next morning. All that was required was the wheel nuts to be tightened on the front wheels! That was it ....they didn't even charge me for this service. For Airpark Chrysler to want $3300 to service the front end including motor mounts a complete rack assembly and ball joints was a total rip off! This estimate would've at least require them to take the front wheels off. IF they took them off they put them back on loosely. This was my first and last visit to Airpark Dodge

Female service manager

my van
9/06/2015

"gets the vehicle in and out within at least a day. exellent"

Great keep up the great work. One thing is that there would be a greeter that takes the customer to the waiting room and see if all is well at that point. I know this would be expensive . just a thought. you may sell items from your inside store. such as the weather mats touch up paint etc.

Mike Daylon

October 13, 2015

Thank you for the review and for providing us with this feedback! We hope to see you again in the future.