Airpark Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Airpark Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Info

gpat68
7/21/2015

"Always Excellent Service"

As always on each visit whether my minivan is needing an oil change or other work I am treated with kindness and respect. The service rep always explain what needs to be done right now and what can wait. My van is a 2006 Chrysler Town and Country and Airpark Chrysler is the only place that has ever serviced my van.

Robert Butler

Jeep Service
7/18/2015

"Excellent fix of another Jeep agency's poor job"

Front bolts left off motor cover underneath the engine and I had to tie it up with rope and drive from Salt Lake City to Phoenix where it was fixed by Airpark and they did a great job and very nicely done. Washed the Jeep with out me asking. Just a great experience.

Lisa ???

Steven
7/16/2015

"Excellent service! "

John Theobald was a joy to work with and I would gladly work with him again and recommend him to anyone interested in purchasing a commercial van or truck!

John Theobald

Dan G.
7/03/2015

"Internet purchase horible experience."

I purchased (or so I thought) a Black/Red steering wheel. First the shipped a black/silver one because they have their numbers mixed up on the website, so I had to send back the item at my own cost. They ordered a new black/red one and after another week I get the so called black/red steering wheel wich looks nothing like the picture on their website. The ,,black'' is a dark gray and the ,,red'' is some washed up Burgundy, horible. When I informed by email and pictures their sales rep Jim Leonard he replied: Thanks for the note. Jim Something like Frack off you paid allready sucker.

Jim Leonard

Greystone
7/01/2015

"Professional, Courteous, Helpful, Easy to work with"

We were pleased and extremely satisfied with the efficient and professional process of buying a new car through AirPark Chrysler Jeep. We would recommend them highly

Dennis Wilkins

Newcar#1
6/27/2015

"Professional."

Fast and easy car buying. Walked in on a Friday afternoon looking for a vehicle. Was quickly assisted by Bo Turner. And within two hours I was a proud owner of a new dodge vehicle.

Bo Turner. Robert And Benjamin.

Rbullardjr
6/24/2015

"Great car buying experience"

I popped into air park dodge on a Saturday knowing which truck I wanted and my salesman, Bo Turner, quickly figured out what financial parameters I was working under. Within a short amount a time we had struck a deal. Between test driving the vehicle, figuring out an acceptable sales price and meeting with the finance guy, Mark Eaton, who by the way, said he could get me in and out within 15 minutes, which he actually did, I was in and out with a new vehicle in right around 2 hours. These guys are good. Based on my experience I would definitely recommend Bo and Mark.

Bo Turner, Mark Eaton

Jreplogle
6/11/2015

"They thoroughly discussed my concerns. "

As mentioned, they discussed my concerns and pointed out other things that needed attention, along with advise as to which was priority and which could be delayed safely.

Tia Murphy

melissa21
6/07/2015

"service department is shameful"

We purchased a fiat and have our jeep serviced here. The service turnover is crazy, we have had 4 different agents! Doyle, the Service Director, takes no accountability for promises/commitments his employees make. They miscalculated the expiration on our warranty, sending us home without the work done because they were busy and we "supposedly" had time left on our warranty. WRONG! Our warranty expired, we were told they would still honor since it was their fault. Now Doyle doesn't return calls (5 and counting), is conveniently in meetings when we are there... This is truly shameful.

Doyle, Bill

893dk
6/04/2015

"Excellent selection, great attitude."

Great attitude, service, selection and price. They took the time to make us smarter about what we needed and what cars were available. They worked with us to find us the right car and then were pleasant in negotiating the right price. USAA Car Buying service was an excellent tool for both of us.

Chris, Ben, David