Airpark Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Airpark Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Info

Papa Ink
5/16/2015

"Knowledgeable and informative."

Knowledgeable and informative. And they have a huge, huge inventory allowing for almost every possible interior and exterior colors. To buy a Jeep....use them!

Dennis Henke

thomaspopa
5/13/2015

"Professional and Courteous."

They said what they were going to do in a timely manner. Professional service personnel. All employees were courteous and helpful. I will return for future service. Seth, the service adviser was awesome.

Seth and the Gentleman in the Parts department--David, I think.

Challenger
5/08/2015

"New Ram Purchase"

I purchased a new Ram 1500 from Airpark. It had a Sirius Radio connection problem. Also, I had after market installations to be completed as part of the purchase. The Sirius radio problem was solved by replacing the Radio at no charge. The other installations were also completed successfully and in a reasonable time frame. The entire purchase repair and installation episode, though involved was handled very professionally and to my satisfaction. All at Airpark were concerned about my satisfaction.

Ben Dayton - Sales, Doyle Buckmaster - Service Director, Joe Mcanally - Service Advisor, Seth Duval - Service Advisor

Challenger
4/30/2015

"Recall"

I had a recall on my 2013 Dodge Challenger. The potentially defective part was replaced in a very short time and I was on my way. There was no charge.

Joe Mcanally

AZjeepgirl
4/24/2015

"Found what I was looking for and more!"

Worked with Dennis Wilkins to find the perfect vehicle to match my needs. I had a list of "must haves", and we found the jeep which had those items and more. Kudos to Dennis!

Dennis Wilkins, Brian Holzner

Grant
4/20/2015

" Knocking noise in my 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland"

I had this knocking creaking noise in my 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland. It intermittently happened when I accelerated from a stop, and was real bad in the mountains. The Service Director Doyle Buckmaster and his team resolved the issue and I am very satisfied with the EXCELLENT service at Airpark Jeep.

Doyle Buckmaster and Lissa Madison

paulaeddy
4/16/2015

"Pleasant and Productive Experience"

My husband and I have been customers of Airpark Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram for 10 years ever since we moved to Arizona. We have purchased four vehicles from Airpark Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in that period of time. Our last vehicle was a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited and was the best car we had ever owned, however my husband and I are both disabled and we could not easily get into and out of the Wrangler. We had heard about the Jeep Renegades and so contacted Airpark Jeep and spoke with David Palmer. Dave promised us that he would contact us the when the very first Jeep Renegades came in and he kept that promise. They had two vehicles come in and after being there for a couple of hours we were a proud new owner of one of the first few Jeep Renegades sold in Phoenix. Dave gave us a good deal on our Wrangler and he and Ross, the Finance Manager, found us a good financing deal which included maintenance. We have always been treated with respect, whether it be purchasing a vehicle or having a vehicle in for maintenance. They have bent over backwards to accommodate us. I recommend this dealer to anyone and if you want a good deal on a vehicle, go see Dave Palmer at Airpark and tell him the Eddys sent you!

David Palmer

happy
4/14/2015

"very nice sales person"

I worked with David Palmer on my used van purchase and he was a very enjoyable person to work with and I would recommend him.

david palmer

CarrieR
4/04/2015

"Stay Away!! Really!"

Bought a used truck, about 8 months ago. I know should have reviewed earlier! However, I have to let everyone know how they do business. We bought a used truck after a short test drive, we drove it to see a new truck on another of their lots. We had to jump the new truck battery with the old and both would not work after that. Stupidly we still decided to buy the used vehicle. Damon was our sales person. During the finance process we were told dodge does free oil changes for 5 years nope that was a $700 charge. That doesn't even begin the nightmare. Picked up the truck two days later (because of the battery) got it on the highway and after 45 mph it made a loud noise and shook. Took it back, they said don't worry we can fix it. Turns out 3 weeks later it needed a whole new rear end! We still did not have the truck when we went in the dealership to tell them we want to cancel the deal due to the defects. They refused! The general manager said go ahead sue us. They did not care. They didn't care that we were unhappy or that they put my family's life in danger driving a truck that could have killed us. So please, stay away. Between the hidden fees, no safety checks on vehicles and poor customer service you don't want to endure what we had to :(

Damon

will G
3/30/2015

"service center"

great customer service and very friendly staff took care of my maintenance in a very efficient way would recommend them to everybody. William was very proficient and knowledgeable

william wardingley