Airpark Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
Airpark Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Info

paulaeddy
4/16/2015

"Pleasant and Productive Experience"

My husband and I have been customers of Airpark Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram for 10 years ever since we moved to Arizona. We have purchased four vehicles from Airpark Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in that period of time. Our last vehicle was a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited and was the best car we had ever owned, however my husband and I are both disabled and we could not easily get into and out of the Wrangler. We had heard about the Jeep Renegades and so contacted Airpark Jeep and spoke with David Palmer. Dave promised us that he would contact us the when the very first Jeep Renegades came in and he kept that promise. They had two vehicles come in and after being there for a couple of hours we were a proud new owner of one of the first few Jeep Renegades sold in Phoenix. Dave gave us a good deal on our Wrangler and he and Ross, the Finance Manager, found us a good financing deal which included maintenance. We have always been treated with respect, whether it be purchasing a vehicle or having a vehicle in for maintenance. They have bent over backwards to accommodate us. I recommend this dealer to anyone and if you want a good deal on a vehicle, go see Dave Palmer at Airpark and tell him the Eddys sent you!

David Palmer

happy
4/14/2015

"very nice sales person"

I worked with David Palmer on my used van purchase and he was a very enjoyable person to work with and I would recommend him.

david palmer

CarrieR
4/04/2015

"Stay Away!! Really!"

Bought a used truck, about 8 months ago. I know should have reviewed earlier! However, I have to let everyone know how they do business. We bought a used truck after a short test drive, we drove it to see a new truck on another of their lots. We had to jump the new truck battery with the old and both would not work after that. Stupidly we still decided to buy the used vehicle. Damon was our sales person. During the finance process we were told dodge does free oil changes for 5 years nope that was a $700 charge. That doesn't even begin the nightmare. Picked up the truck two days later (because of the battery) got it on the highway and after 45 mph it made a loud noise and shook. Took it back, they said don't worry we can fix it. Turns out 3 weeks later it needed a whole new rear end! We still did not have the truck when we went in the dealership to tell them we want to cancel the deal due to the defects. They refused! The general manager said go ahead sue us. They did not care. They didn't care that we were unhappy or that they put my family's life in danger driving a truck that could have killed us. So please, stay away. Between the hidden fees, no safety checks on vehicles and poor customer service you don't want to endure what we had to :(

Damon

will G
3/30/2015

"service center"

great customer service and very friendly staff took care of my maintenance in a very efficient way would recommend them to everybody. William was very proficient and knowledgeable

william wardingley

PW7AZ
3/27/2015

"Great truck buying experience"

Buying my new Ram truck from Airpark Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram was the easiest car buying experience ever.It was a very pleasurable experience from the first step into the dealership all the way through finance. Nathan Kasik and Robert Pitman were two of the best salesmen i have ever worked with! I would do it all over again!

Robert Pitman Nathan Kasik

Don
3/26/2015

"Game players!! unethical!"

Need to vent! Let me start by saying DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH AIRPARK DODGE in Scottsdale. They are complete morons, dimwitted AND UNETHICAL! last month ordered a truck with their salesperson Shelly Lipton. got a good deal. their manager, David Head insisted on selling me the add on BS. I held my ground and refused. He wasn't pleased. The sales person was like a puppet with him. Gave a $1000 deposit. My gut told me something just wasn't right. called later that week Shelly told me all is good and truck is ordered. a month later I call to get a status on the order. Shelly wasn't there so I spoke with another salesman. He puts me on hold for 5 minutes and tells me to call Shelly tomorrow. he doesn't find any order. went down to the dealership today and spoke with another manager, Benjamin. No body knows anything and no order located. Shelly is there , sees me and doesn't have the courage or courtesy to talk to me or Ronna. Benjamin tells me that the other manager Dave must have forgotten and "didn't punch the order in". end they didn't even offer a new deal or compensation on another truck? doesn't make sense??? Funny before I went to Airpark Dodge I was warned by another dealership that they were UNETHICAL. SHOULD HAVE LISTENED AND NOT WASTE MY TIME. I don't know what to make of it . Are they really that incompetent or did I broker a good deal and this is their way of not honoring it??!!

shelly lipton/ David head

Cafiregirl
3/24/2015

"Quick, easy, 100% about customer satisfaction "

Best car buying experience ever. No negotiations about price. Fair, honest and quick. Done with the entire deal in less than an hour, I'd rebuy for sure.

Damon

Brad
3/22/2015

"Loved my Car Buying Experience"

The Airpark dealership was great. We had a no hassle buying experience. Ian Jones was our salesperson and took great care of us. We would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a vehicle.

Ian Jone

lrobertson
3/18/2015

"easy to work with"

Bo Turner was great. This was by far the easiest car buying experience we have ever had. It was fast and easy. We will recommend this dealership.

Bo Turner

JMcPhail
3/07/2015

"Thank you!!!"

Bo Turner and his Sales Manager were amazing, thank you so much for putting me in my Patriot I love it. We were in and out in under 4 hours I was amazed once we knew what we were buying we were out of there in an hour unbelievable thank you everyone.

Bo Turner