Airpark Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
Airpark Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Info

avedis yacoub
4/07/2016

"Lies and horrible customer server after car has been sold"

Just purchased a 2015 dodge ram from them, salesman states in his email there is no scratches or hits on the truck. Received it yesterday, major scratch from back to the back door of the truck, driver side front bumper has been hit and pushed back more than an inch, back seats 1/3 of it brown stain with full of dog hair. BEWARE OF THIS DEALERSHIP!!!! Been trying to contact them for over a week and no luck.

DENNIS WILKINS

sharonc
3/31/2016

"Excellent!! Will be back for more business!!!"

My experience was great from start to finish. I bought the Dodge Durango RT and absolutely love it!!! Cameron Fisher was the sales agent and Robert Pittman the finance guy. They were both very professional and sincere. I will be back in a couple of weeks to buy my son a car and have already referred them to a couple of people. Thanks again guys!!!

Cameron Fisher, Robert Pittman

April 02, 2016

What a great review, Sharon! We are very happy to hear Cameron and Robert went the extra mile to provide you with an excellent experience. They are both great men who enjoy going above and beyond for all their customers and will be very happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and congrats on your new Dodge Durango RT!

noloc66
2/29/2016

"Lies and broken Promises "

We went to this dealership where we thought we found a great deal. The vehicle was not ready to be sold had not been smog tested but if it passed the manager wrote down a price and monthly payment. The note stated $352 Month includes 3yr 36,000 miles (warranty). The vehicle was ready to be picked up as it passed the smog test and the manager says no that note was $352 but it does not include warranty.....THE NOTE SPECIFICALLY SAYS INCLUDES. So they did a bate and switch and it was a hand written note only due to the fact we could not do the paper work since the vehicle had not passed inspections. This is the worst feeling of disappointment and they do not honor anything.

Brian Holzner

March 08, 2016

I am never pleased to hear that a customer has left our dealership unsatisfied. We strive to provide a premier and trustworthy service to our customers. If you could reach out to me at your earliest convenience I would really appreciate it. I hope to hear from you soon. Best, Steve Canzoneri Director of Marketing \ CRM O | 480-556-7400

Gcherroke
2/04/2016

"Horrible service and extended warranty"

Our jeep has been in 4 times to fix some trim pieces. Only 1 was fixed. They said the rocker panel was replaced, lied. They not only didn't replace it but it come back missing all the clips. Took back in and said it wasn't covered because a 50 lb little girl stepped on it. They will do and say anything to get out of fixing something. I was willing to fix myself if they would give me the parts.

Tia

March 08, 2016

Hello, I am disappointed to hear about your recent service experience. Our team is always striving to provide all our customers with a top quality service experience and it seems they did not achieve that with you. Will you please reach out to me? I would like to help you and hear more information on this matter. Best, Steve Canzoneri Director of Marketing \ CRM O | 480-556-7400

first jeep
2/01/2016

"Feedback/Sales Request"

Mr. Patinsky was patient knowledgeable and courteous. Not to aggressive but willing to move in the direction of a good close for the deal. I plan on a Ram Truck this spring...I will give Mark first shot. Good experience, great product and a good close. Just to long in finance...I am optimistic about the service dept...a lot of negative reviews. However one can only expect to be treated as you treat others you are dealing with......

Finance/ sales

February 07, 2016

We are pleased to hear Mr. Patinsky provided you with a pleasant experience! He will be happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again in the future.

Groto
12/23/2015

"False advertising"

I bought what I thought was my dream car, my last before I pass on. Turns out what was on the window sticker was not on the car. I am a 100% disabled Vietnam veteran and need a soft ride due to back injuries. Sticker said it had three tier suspension. It did not, no suspension just mode as we found out on the ride home. I contacted the and asked to bring it back , plus pay for paperwork readjustment for them and get the suspension package. All they would do is take me for $13,000 on a loss for "used" vehicle I just purchased, plus pay the price for the next model up with the suspension I paid for. Sales reps gave no help, Chrysler Corp. no help, Dodge gave no help. I was just a victim of false advertising. Now it is in the hands of the Consumer Protection Agency of AZ. Please do not deal with these people they are very dishonest in their dealings.

Mr. Pitman

katier
12/14/2015

"Worst service dept ever!!"

I don't have the time or energy to go into all of my experiences with Airpark's horrific service dept, but here's a summary. Plan on 2-4 visits per issue, plan on no return calls from anyone, including the service director or the service manager. Perhaps the product is such a mess that they're burnt out dealing with all the Chrysler issues, but this dealer has the worst customer service ever. I called them with an emergency (fuel leak) and BethAnne couldn't be bothered to return my call. I finally reached her and she said I should bring the car in next Monday. My car stinks of gas inside and out and you want me to WAIT to bring it in? I can go on about this place, but please.....go elsewhere or better yet.... avoid Chrysler. Disaster!!

BethAnne and Doyle previously

Very Unhappy customer
12/07/2015

"Worst Service ever"

Airpark claimed to have performed a service on My truck that according to another dealer I finally took it to, said he could not see any evidence that service was performed. No proof from looking at it. On top of that they charged me close to twice as much as another dealer would have. AirPark has continuously provided, or better yet, not provided services they claimed to have performed. I took the truck back to them four times for the same problem before it was actually was fixed. And they claim they have a Master Technician with 26 years of experience. They supposedly changed the engine oil, which upon investigation was way over the maximum threshold of oil level suggested by the manufacturer. You decide if you want to take your car/truck to AirPark.

?

jim50arl
9/24/2015

"Awful Customer Service in Service Department"

I am a 15 year customer of this dealership and until now have been generally satisfied. It has now been 2 days and I am still waiting to get a call back from Beth Ann, the service manager and Coye Pointer, the General Manager and no one calls back. Although the switch board answers the phone I getting the feeling they are about to go out of business as no one calls back. I was very specific that I wanted to schedule service but that doesn't seem to mean much ethos dealership.

Beth Ann; Coye Pointer

AZtraveler
9/18/2015

"Sales"

Went in to look at a new Grand Cherokee. Met Keith Fredrick by the door and he helped me home in on what I was looking for. He was friendly and not pushy. Since I was not ready to make a decision he gave me a brochure and his card - then followed up a couple days later to see if I needed anything else. I told him to see what they had in inventory that matched what I was interested in - then made an appointment to go in and make a final decision a week later. Happy with him as well as the sales and finance managers - they were friendly and helpful.

Keith Fredrick, David Head and Brian Holzner

September 28, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We're happy to hear Keith Fredrick made you visit pleasant and excellent. He's a great man and we're happy he is a part of our team. We look forward to see you again in the future.