All American Ford in Old Bridge

3698 US Highway 9,
Old Bridge, New Jersey 08857
All American Ford in Old Bridge Info
About All American Ford in Old Bridge

We understand that purchasing a vehicle is one of the larger decisions you will make. It is critical to work with a Dealership that you can trust from the beginning. All American Ford has been earning customer's trust & business for over 15 years. We know that you, the customer is the most important part of everything we do, and that is reflected in how we do business. We don't just want you to buy a vehicle from us, we want you to become part of our family and buy the rest of your vehicles from us. In earning that business we offer a customer service experience that will be above and beyond your expectations. As the largest Ford Dealer in the Northeast we are able to offer the best selection, the best deals, and the best customer service. That is why our customers come back to us again & again. Once you visit the dealership you will see we are professionals who are committed to our family, friends, and future customers. We encourage you to visit us and see the difference All American Ford has to offer.

About All American Ford in Old Bridge

Mevans2015xlt
6/29/2015

"All American Ford was the best!"

Everyone was great to deal with. A special thank you to Jamie for making the transaction so smooth and stress free! Thanks again All American Ford!!

Giriraj
6/20/2015

"Excellent service department"

Tara Ross is the best out there. She took care of issues with my pre-owned car that I bought from them. She was very courteous and got all the issues fixed perfectly. I was also given a Loaner car while my car was being serviced. Highly recommended and Thanks again Tara :)

Giriraj
6/20/2015

"Jamie's best :)"

Jamie was my salesman for my pre-owned Honda Accord and I loved the way he went ahead with my business. He was a plain-spoken guy and helped me clinch the deal at the price that I wanted. I recommend him to all the buyers out there. Thanks again Jamie

bill ibt
6/01/2015

"very happy"

My salesman Jamie Thalor made me comfortable with my purchase of the Explorer.He knows how to do his job.If dealt with other dealers on line & All-American Ford was the best tanks to Megan Eaton on line.Thank you All. Bill D.

kristid
5/23/2015

"Thanks Jamie!"

Jamie is a very experienced salesman! I highly recommend going to Jamie with your car needs. He doesn't rush you in your decision when picking your ideal car. I went there expecting to get a preowned certified car with financing, but walked out with a lease of a 2015 Ford Fusion, thanks to Jamie.

Nichole

Willie&Diane
5/11/2015

"Car buying made easy!!!"

Jaime was very professional in answering all our questions and concerns. He didn't rush us when we were trying to make a decision. He even was kind enough to step away so we could discuss our options. I would definitely recommend this dealership to my friends and family. Thank you Jaime for all your help.

Donnie 1481
5/04/2015

"Terrible"

My wife and I purchased three cars from Oasis Ford/All American Ford over the years. We walked in looking to purchase a 2014 CPO Ford Explorer. The Sales Rep. Jamie Thalor informed us they had no 2014 left. I showed him the three cars I was interested in from their internet page. He looked it up and told us it was at their other store. Mr. Thalor requested us to leave a deposit and he would get the car down to the store to test drive. I was not leaving a deposit on a car I did not see. He talks to his manager and comes back and says "Pick one car and I'll call you.' That was on 3/14/15. Never heard from Jamie . The next Saturday we went to the All American Hackensack store, that was a complete disaster. I purchased my CPO 2014 Ford Explorer, but it was not from All American Ford. We will never go back.

MikeBravo
5/01/2015

"I Wouldn't Go Anywhere Else!"

From the moment we walked in the door, the experience was top notch. Our salesman Jamie was the best we have ever dealt. All the people were gracious and helpful, and we got the car of our dreams with their help. I usually feel drained after buying a car... you know the feeling? But this time it was a pleasure.

BuyAmericanbkn
4/21/2015

"Flexible and 'Great Human Interaction"

I got the price I wanted and the car I wanted. It was easy and pleasant to negotiate the deal, and I truly felt the desire of Frank Pedi one of the manager's to work with me and get my business. It didn't feel like game playing and power plays. Claudia, a new salesperson on the team, was genuine and knowledgeable. Ramy the business manager was also easy and pleasant and genuine. And, Joseph Pedi one of the main Managers, was very professional. I felt like they were good people all around. I love my Ford Fusion with the Sport Appearance Package. Yay!!!!!

Claudia Melo

dmcmickey
4/14/2015

"Returning Customer"

This is our fourth purchase/lease with All American Ford since 2011. Joe Pedi and Jamie Thalor gave us the excellent service they usually do. This is a big reason for returning to them for our new car needs. We always leave feeling comfortable with our purchase. Joe and Jamie always demonstrate the utmost professionalism and make us feel like part of the Ford family.

Reviews of Jamie Thalor