All American Ford in Old Bridge

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Closed

All American Ford in Old Bridge

All American Ford in Old Bridge Info
About All American Ford in Old Bridge

We understand that purchasing a vehicle is one of the larger decisions you will make. It is critical to work with a Dealership that you can trust from the beginning. All American Ford has been earning customer's trust & business for over 15 years. We know that you, the customer is the most important part of everything we do, and that is reflected in how we do business. We don't just want you to buy a vehicle from us, we want you to become part of our family and buy the rest of your vehicles from us. In earning that business we offer a customer service experience that will be above and beyond your expectations. As the largest Ford Dealer in the Northeast we are able to offer the best selection, the best deals, and the best customer service. That is why our customers come back to us again & again. Once you visit the dealership you will see we are professionals who are committed to our family, friends, and future customers. We encourage you to visit us and see the difference All American Ford has to offer.

About All American Ford in Old Bridge

markaustin
3/02/2015

"Blown away!"

I drove down from Yonkers NY to look at a used Fusion and drove out of there with a 2015 Fusion! The salesman Ali was terrific as well as the Sales Manager Dave Diorio. I have bad credit and was skeptical when Dave told me he was going to try to get me a lease for a 2015! I have a new Fusion and my payment is LOWER than it was on my 2006 Fusion!!!!!! I will never buy another car again except for a Ford from All American! If I move across the country or down south I will get my car from All American! Thanks.

Ali Bilal

shykeisha
2/28/2015

"great service"

i didn't have to haggle,great price great service/sells person sean watts was a pleasure to work with he took his time and answered every question and i had a lot of questions

Watts,Sean

lanaw
2/26/2015

"Best experience ever."

This is my 7th transaction with this dealership would not go anywhere else. I buy Ford because of these guys. Not your average "Car Salesman" Jamie, Frankie, Joe, Pat & Nick BEST GUYS EVER!

DavidL
2/17/2015

"Purchase of 2014 Ford Focus"

I had excellent experience purchasing my 2014 Ford Focus with Jamie Thalor as my Sales Consultant. Easy and no hassle. Recommend using him and All American Ford.

Tanas Mom
2/06/2015

"F 150 Stx"

Had an awesome sales experience dealing with All American Ford. My salesman Dave Michaud was the best! He went above all expectations & made buying my new F150 pleasant. Bruce McCarthy in finance made the process as painless as possible!

Dave Michaud, Bruce Mc Carthy

gtmustang
2/03/2015

"Fast and Easy"

This is my second Mustang GT i have purchased at All American Ford in Old Bridge. I was really happy with the quick application and the discounts. My Sales Consultant Ali Balal has great knowledge in Mustangs. He answered all my engine and final gear questions. I have spoken to many Sales Consultants in many dealers and most dont know much about the car they are selling. Well, in All American Ford in Old Bridge ALI BALAL has the knowledge. Happy with my new 2015 Mustang GT. Thank you All American Ford! Christine F.

Ali Balal

SueC
1/21/2015

"Only All American for my family"

This is my fourth vehicle from All American. I will always return to them. They are pleasant, helpful and give you the best deal possible.

Joe Pedi

honda
1/19/2015

"BOUGHT A HONDA"

Jamie and Mark were great people to work with. they were polite and very helpful. They worked at making a deal with me that my pocket could live with. I bought a Honda Odyssy on 1/14/15 my grandsons and I love it. I have already recommended this dealership to two of my relatives. Thank you again

lawoffices4411
1/08/2015

"very satisfied"

I went to this particular dealership because of sales manager David Diorio. I had previously purchased several cars from him when he was at a different dealership in New York. When I learned that he was no longer working there, I went in search of him. He has always proven to be a diligent an honest business person. My new experience with him was no different. He was very attentive and answered all my questions.Dave is exceptionally knowledgeable regarding the cars he sells and is always very straightforward.

msiragusa
1/06/2015

"customer friendly, excellent set up"

Dave Diorio and Jamie Thalor made sure I purchased my new car at a fair price, and worked with me with what I wanted to spend. Jamie showed me around the dealership I met with Rachel Curry the assistant service manager she was very nice and informative. Overall my experience was excellent only complaint I had was when I went to give my down payment using a personal check the system would not read it.

Reviews of Jamie Thalor