All American Ford in Old Bridge

3698 US Highway 9,
Old Bridge, New Jersey 08857
All American Ford in Old Bridge Info
About All American Ford in Old Bridge

We understand that purchasing a vehicle is one of the larger decisions you will make. It is critical to work with a Dealership that you can trust from the beginning. All American Ford has been earning customer's trust & business for over 15 years. We know that you, the customer is the most important part of everything we do, and that is reflected in how we do business. We don't just want you to buy a vehicle from us, we want you to become part of our family and buy the rest of your vehicles from us. In earning that business we offer a customer service experience that will be above and beyond your expectations. As the largest Ford Dealer in the Northeast we are able to offer the best selection, the best deals, and the best customer service. That is why our customers come back to us again & again. Once you visit the dealership you will see we are professionals who are committed to our family, friends, and future customers. We encourage you to visit us and see the difference All American Ford has to offer.

About All American Ford in Old Bridge

kristid
5/23/2015

"Thanks Jamie!"

Jamie is a very experienced salesman! I highly recommend going to Jamie with your car needs. He doesn't rush you in your decision when picking your ideal car. I went there expecting to get a preowned certified car with financing, but walked out with a lease of a 2015 Ford Fusion, thanks to Jamie.

Nichole

Willie&Diane
5/11/2015

"Car buying made easy!!!"

Jaime was very professional in answering all our questions and concerns. He didn't rush us when we were trying to make a decision. He even was kind enough to step away so we could discuss our options. I would definitely recommend this dealership to my friends and family. Thank you Jaime for all your help.

Donnie 1481
5/04/2015

"Terrible"

My wife and I purchased three cars from Oasis Ford/All American Ford over the years. We walked in looking to purchase a 2014 CPO Ford Explorer. The Sales Rep. Jamie Thalor informed us they had no 2014 left. I showed him the three cars I was interested in from their internet page. He looked it up and told us it was at their other store. Mr. Thalor requested us to leave a deposit and he would get the car down to the store to test drive. I was not leaving a deposit on a car I did not see. He talks to his manager and comes back and says "Pick one car and I'll call you.' That was on 3/14/15. Never heard from Jamie . The next Saturday we went to the All American Hackensack store, that was a complete disaster. I purchased my CPO 2014 Ford Explorer, but it was not from All American Ford. We will never go back.

MikeBravo
5/01/2015

"I Wouldn't Go Anywhere Else!"

From the moment we walked in the door, the experience was top notch. Our salesman Jamie was the best we have ever dealt. All the people were gracious and helpful, and we got the car of our dreams with their help. I usually feel drained after buying a car... you know the feeling? But this time it was a pleasure.

BuyAmericanbkn
4/21/2015

"Flexible and 'Great Human Interaction"

I got the price I wanted and the car I wanted. It was easy and pleasant to negotiate the deal, and I truly felt the desire of Frank Pedi one of the manager's to work with me and get my business. It didn't feel like game playing and power plays. Claudia, a new salesperson on the team, was genuine and knowledgeable. Ramy the business manager was also easy and pleasant and genuine. And, Joseph Pedi one of the main Managers, was very professional. I felt like they were good people all around. I love my Ford Fusion with the Sport Appearance Package. Yay!!!!!

Claudia Melo

dmcmickey
4/14/2015

"Returning Customer"

This is our fourth purchase/lease with All American Ford since 2011. Joe Pedi and Jamie Thalor gave us the excellent service they usually do. This is a big reason for returning to them for our new car needs. We always leave feeling comfortable with our purchase. Joe and Jamie always demonstrate the utmost professionalism and make us feel like part of the Ford family.

jeanlopez83
4/01/2015

"GREAT Service"

Within seconds of walking into the door, we were greeted. We were asked what our needs were and then transferred to Jamie Thalor. We specified exactly what we were looking to do with our trade-in and also the vehicle that we were looking to lease. We received amazing service from start to finish of our transaction. This is my 2nd vehicle from All-American Ford and would go back for a third! Also great service dealing with Ramy Elsafty as well, for the closing of our lease. It couldn't have been any easier!

Mr & Mrs Leasee
3/30/2015

"Review"

The Product Presenter, Sean Watts, was a very pleasant gentleman to deal with. David Diorio was more than willing to answer all the questions in a thorough and patient manner. The team there was friendly and easy-going. It was a very nice experience

Sean Watts

Rbenjaminf
3/29/2015

"Go else where "

This dealership is nothing special... I went there to trade in my vehicle and they did not want to help me at all.. They asked me what I was looking for in my car option wise, then showed me a completely base model, that they say fit my budget which was not so.. I was able to go to Freehold Ford and get a car that was 10k more and have a 20 dollar more a month payment than the cheap car they were going to give me. Go to Freehold Ford and do yourself a favor! You will never get back those hours you spend with these guys.

Ratlak
3/27/2015

"Excellent dealership"

Just purchased my 3rd Ford vehicle from All-American. And for the third time I had an outstanding experience. The sales staff and management were friendly,professional and very attentive to customer needs and wants. And all for a great price on a new vehicle. I look forward to continuing my Ford experience at All-American.

Joe Pedi