All American Ford in Old Bridge

3698 US Highway 9,
Old Bridge, New Jersey 08857
All American Ford in Old Bridge Info
About All American Ford in Old Bridge

We understand that purchasing a vehicle is one of the larger decisions you will make. It is critical to work with a Dealership that you can trust from the beginning. All American Ford has been earning customer's trust & business for over 15 years. We know that you, the customer is the most important part of everything we do, and that is reflected in how we do business. We don't just want you to buy a vehicle from us, we want you to become part of our family and buy the rest of your vehicles from us. In earning that business we offer a customer service experience that will be above and beyond your expectations. As the largest Ford Dealer in the Northeast we are able to offer the best selection, the best deals, and the best customer service. That is why our customers come back to us again & again. Once you visit the dealership you will see we are professionals who are committed to our family, friends, and future customers. We encourage you to visit us and see the difference All American Ford has to offer.

About All American Ford in Old Bridge

GymDad
5/03/2016

"1st Car Leasing Experience"

We've owned Ford cars for the past 25 years. Now that we're retired, my wife and I have a fixed monthly budget. The time had come when we needed to purchase/lease a new/newer vehicle. I did some research online and searched through both new and used vehicles. All American had a huge selection to choose from. While we both new the features and accessories we wanted, the bottom line was the critical feature. We headed over to All American Ford to inquire about a purchase or lease. We were both very surprised. We were introduced to Peter Tuerack, the Lease Options Manager, who understood our need and took more than adequate time to explain the leasing process. He knew our budget and worked at locating a vehicle that more than met our needs. Best part was that the numbers worked out fine. Also kudos to Ramy, who assisted us through all the paperwork. I cannot remember ever being this comfortable in a car dealership. Had there been a single issue, or had my wife indicated that she felt we were being pressured, we simply would have left. Bottom line is we have a great new Edge and can still enjoy retirement without a huge hit to our lifestyle. Thanks All American!

Peter Tuerack

Manapants1
4/27/2016

"All American Ford-Old Bridge"

Jamie was by far the nicest car salesman I love dealt with. After feeling defeated because we didn't get the car we wanted, Jamie reassured me that I would leave with a car. It's not the car I intended on getting. In fact it's better. Brand new 2016 ford fusion. I am in love. We were shown a ford focus and I absolutely hated it because after being in the fusion it was almost insulting. Jamie came in on a holiday for is and we were very grateful to him. I did not like the extra stuff that was pushed on us after we exhausted our budget but that was not Jamie.

k@t0213
4/23/2016

"Incredible experience"

Shania Mueller and Ramy Elsafty went above and beyond to make sure this was a very pleasurable experience. Their knowledge and expertise made this a very easy and fun process.

Shania Mueller

Ladymom56
4/19/2016

"Great dealership !"

I bought a new Ford Focus fromAll American. I was very happy with the service. Salesperson was Joe and he took good care of us. I brought my car in for oil change and Rachel took excellent care of my care and was very quickly done. I highly recommend All Americsn for everyone !

gzyv15a
4/19/2016

"Very Satisfied..."

I had a great experience, no negotiations, no haggles. The price first offered was just too good to pass up. Everyone was kind and professional. This is without doubt the best vehicle I've owned in over 40 years of driving. The truck has all the bells and whistles. I'm extremely happy with my purchase.

Tony Dee
4/11/2016

""Persistance Without Pressure""

The cordial atmosphere created by the support staff, upon entering the showroom, was enhanced by the affable personality of the saleswoman, Maria Aouadi, to whom I was assigned. She was persistent in helping me find an F-150 which filled my needs and her follow through was most appreciated.

Maria Aouadi

shariw
4/10/2016

"Couldn't ask for more"

The entire process was very quick, Ashley was very knowledgeable and within minutes we had found the perfect car for me to lease at a rate right within my budget. Everybody was so personable, and the service was great from every aspect. I am so happy with my new car and I doubt I would do business with any other dealership!

Ashley

Murph27
4/04/2016

"Great experience from sales to management"

Friendly no pressure people...enjoyed my experience with John "PAC Man", Joe, Chris, Ramy...Bought.my F150 for a great price!! Could ha e done a little better job on prepping truck as there was some kind of dried liquid in the cup holder...PAC Man explained all the bells and whistles the truck had thoroughly...

John "PAC man", Chris Sabino, Joe, Ramy

Nadude1999
4/03/2016

"Great experience"

Bought a new mustang was a quick and easy experience they had the exact car i wanted and made me feel very comfortable to do business

Crannberry25
3/30/2016

"Helpful, happy and kind"

I've had nothing but great experiences at All American Ford of Oldbridge. They have always worked with me to get me the car I wanted.

Reviews of Jamie Thalor