All American Ford in Old Bridge

3698 US Highway 9,
Old Bridge, New Jersey 08857
All American Ford in Old Bridge Info
About All American Ford in Old Bridge

We understand that purchasing a vehicle is one of the larger decisions you will make. It is critical to work with a Dealership that you can trust from the beginning. All American Ford has been earning customer's trust & business for over 15 years. We know that you, the customer is the most important part of everything we do, and that is reflected in how we do business. We don't just want you to buy a vehicle from us, we want you to become part of our family and buy the rest of your vehicles from us. In earning that business we offer a customer service experience that will be above and beyond your expectations. As the largest Ford Dealer in the Northeast we are able to offer the best selection, the best deals, and the best customer service. That is why our customers come back to us again & again. Once you visit the dealership you will see we are professionals who are committed to our family, friends, and future customers. We encourage you to visit us and see the difference All American Ford has to offer.

About All American Ford in Old Bridge

alyssamccormick
8/31/2015

"Awesome place to do business!"

I went to many different dealership and actually started to hate car shopping until I met the salesmen at All American Ford. I went from having no hope in getting a car to leaving with a 2016 Ford Fusion for an unbelievable price. I can't thank you guys enough for being such a pleasure to work with. My salesman was John and Ramy was the manager helping and not only did they get me the car I wanted for a price I didn't even imagine but they had us laughing the whole time. Awesome salesmen and I will definitely being doing business again because of them. :)

John Palanca

Taylorrmorriss
8/28/2015

"Great place to get a great car"

I had such a great experience at All American Ford, Jamie Thalor and the rest of the staff was very welcoming and helpful! Thank You Guys!

densue
8/25/2015

""Exceptional" customer service"

My experience at this dealership was exceptional in every aspect. From the moment I walked in the door to shop for a vehicle until the time that I departed in the afternoon, the experience was just outstanding! All staff members treated both my husband and I like royalty. Courteous, professional, prompt and friendly. This is the second time that we purchased a vehicle from this dealership. We specifically requested the assistance of Jamie Thalor, who was the salesperson that we worked with when we purchased our explorer in 2013. Jamie jumped through hoops to help us locate and purchase a beautiful preowned Ford Pick up Truck and a brand new Ford Focus! Jamie and Franki Pedi (Sales Mngr) both went out of their way to ensure that we received the best possible deal we could get on both vehicles! Nicole Pohlmeyer (Business Mngr) was awesome! Nicole processed the paperwork for both vehicle purchases in a timely, professional and friendly manner. The sales team even invited us to share their lunch with them! We couldn't have been more satified with the excellent customer service that we received from the entire team at All American Ford in Oldbridge, NJ.

Nicole Pohlmeyer

Dranieri
8/25/2015

"Excellent service"

Couldnt say more about how professional & courteous this dealership was. Jamie Thalor & Dave Diorio went above & beyond to make sure all my needs were met. They made leasing a vehicle a very pleasable experience.

Boese33
8/14/2015

"Outstanding"

Out of all the vehicles I have bought this was by far the most professional car dealership I have ever dealt with. It was a stress free environment with the sales team and the finance manager being extremely knowledgable and courteous. The was no pressure and was the easiest and fastest auto purchase I have ever done.

zachlukebeni
8/05/2015

"Very helpful"

Courteous, friendly, not at all pushy and paid attention to our needs. Gave me a choice of colors (haven't had that). I recommend it.

Tommy Klingenberg

Christopher M. Hogan
7/27/2015

"Excellent Experience!"

I had done a lot of research, knew what I wanted and what it was going to take to get a vehicle. I walked in and met Jon Z, 2h 30m later I drove my 2013 Certified Pre Owned Explorer. Nicole and Joe were fantastic, the Explorer is amazing. If you need a Ford or Subaru I strongly recommend you go to All American in Old Bridge you will be glad you did.

Jon Zois

Tylerko93
7/15/2015

"Excellent and timely service"

My experience at all American was enjoyable and the service was great. A thank you goes especially to Jamie for making the deal smooth and timely. I will without a doubt be a return customer

dgtellez82
7/09/2015

"Amazing service and dedication!!!"

My experience at All American Ford was simply amazing. The personnel worked really hard to get me a deal that I now know I wouldn't have gotten without their dedication or with anyone else. I am extremely happy with my new vehicle and have nothing but extreme gratitude towards everyone who assisted me and made my experience an incredible one. I will recommend this dealer and it's personnel to anyone I come across, specially family and friends. Special thanks to Jamie, Bruce and Mark. I could not have done it without you!!! Daimi

Bruce and Mark

Mevans2015xlt
6/29/2015

"All American Ford was the best!"

Everyone was great to deal with. A special thank you to Jamie for making the transaction so smooth and stress free! Thanks again All American Ford!!

Reviews of Jamie Thalor