All American Ford in Old Bridge

3698 US Highway 9,
Old Bridge, New Jersey 08857
All American Ford in Old Bridge Info
About All American Ford in Old Bridge

We understand that purchasing a vehicle is one of the larger decisions you will make. It is critical to work with a Dealership that you can trust from the beginning. All American Ford has been earning customer's trust & business for over 15 years. We know that you, the customer is the most important part of everything we do, and that is reflected in how we do business. We don't just want you to buy a vehicle from us, we want you to become part of our family and buy the rest of your vehicles from us. In earning that business we offer a customer service experience that will be above and beyond your expectations. As the largest Ford Dealer in the Northeast we are able to offer the best selection, the best deals, and the best customer service. That is why our customers come back to us again & again. Once you visit the dealership you will see we are professionals who are committed to our family, friends, and future customers. We encourage you to visit us and see the difference All American Ford has to offer.

About All American Ford in Old Bridge

Car buyer
1/20/2016

"Another wonderful All American experience!"

We have been buying cars here for many years and the fantastic service keeps us coming back! We couldn't be happier with our new car purchase or all the help we received from Frank and Jamie. We will undoubtedly be back again when we are ready for our next car!

ford guy
1/20/2016

"pleasant experience"

I was greeted promptly shown the vehicle I was interested in.sat down worked out a deal and was back on the road in no time.very satisfied.

ramy elsafty

Carol
1/13/2016

"Great Dealership from top to bottom"

Professional, well trained staff.Very knowledgeable and helpful. Would give them 110%. All areas of the dealership are great from,sales,leasing, service departments. I have leased, bought serviced cars here and never had problem.

Peter Tuerack

Satisfied Customer
12/19/2015

"Great Sales Team"

Went to All American Ford in Old Bridge looking for a 2016 Ford Explorer Sport. Had done research online to find the best prices people were paying for this model. I feel that All American Ford gave me the best deal I could get for the model and features that we were looking for. Salesman Dan Noor made the process of purchasing the vehicle easy and stress free. The rest of the sales team I encountered there were equally friendly and easy to work with, making the experience of buying this car very pleasant. I haven't seen customer service like this in a long time. I will highly recommend All American Ford to friends and family, and certainly plan to come back in the future.

Dan Noor

Kerry N.
12/18/2015

"Ford Service Department"

The entire sales and service staff is a pleasure to deal with at All American Ford. We have been purchasing Ford vehicles from this dealership since 1992 and have NEVER had a bad experience. We would recommend anyone that is considering to purchase a Ford vehicle to All American Ford!

Happy2015
12/11/2015

"Leasing of new vehicle"

Very nice experience. Sales Consultant very helpful, answered all questions, took care of all paperwork for new car lease. Very happy with choice I made.

daveawave
12/04/2015

"Worth the trip!"

Look I live in Brooklyn and for me to drive all the way out to Old Bridge New Jersey, the only way I would be 100% satisfied is if my experience was perfect. No room for error. Well let me say that I left 110% satisfied and was blown away by how fast, smooth, and perfect my experience was leasing my brand new 2016 Ford Escape from Old Bridge All American Ford. If it wasn't for the manager Dave Diorio, I would never have come down. I got an amazing deal and left even more amazed that it was for real. A veteran for 25 years of their sales team, Joe Germino, was a human encyclopedia of the Ford Escape and taught me how to use all of its awesome features. And finally my salesman Dan Noor, he truthfully is in my opinion a role model for what customer service should be before during and after the sale, and he's the guy you want to ask for. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone!

Dan Noor

grace2016
12/04/2015

"Finally a" NON STRESSFUL" lease experience"

FIRST OF ALL I WOULD GIVE ALL AMERICAN MORE THAT FIVE STARS BECAUSE AS WE ALL KNOW....CAR BUYING/LEASING CAN BE A STRESSFUL EXPERIENCE.....BUT CLAUDIA MELO... MY PRODUCT PRESENTER MADE IT A VERY CARING AND PLEASING ONE.....SHE MADE MY CONCERNS HERS AND SHE WENT TO ALL LENGTHS TO MAKE SURE THAT WHAT I WANTED IN MY VEHICLE WAS AVAILABLE TO ME.......AND MORE..................IT DID TURN OUT TO BE A FUN EXPERIENCE....I DROVE HOME IN MY NEW 2016 FORD ESCAPE....(.LOVE THE COLOR CLAUDIA...INSIDE AND OUT).......AND AM VERY HAPPY...........AN ALL AROUND GREAT EXPERIENCE THAT COULD SOMETIMES BE VERY HARROWING........EVERYONE AT ALL AMERICAN IS FRIENDLY AND DESERVING OF MORE STARS.......................BELIEVE ME...I WENT TO FIVE DEALERS...FIVE DIFFERENT CARS...GOT A COMPLETE RUN AROUND FROM ALL......SO THANK YOU ALL AMERICAN IN OLD BRIDGE...............

CLAUDIA MELO

adam3777
12/03/2015

"nice experience"

everyone was friendly polite and accurate. I received 3 phone calls during the day updating me on the progress. I was especially surprised to see a sign saying there is a gym on the premises..

codyboy1969
12/03/2015

"Great Service "

They fixed what needed to be repaired and replaced it with new rotors and brakes. They also found the battery that was bad and took care of two recalls.

Reviews of Jamie Thalor