Read Reviews All American Ford in Old Bridge

Rachel CurryService Writer2 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: All American Ford in Old Bridge

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, All American Ford in Old Bridge has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About All American Ford in Old Bridge

We understand that purchasing a vehicle is one of the larger decisions you will make. It is critical to work with a Dealership that you can trust from the beginning. All American Ford has been earning customer's trust & business for over 15 years. We know that you, the customer is the most important part of everything we do, and that is reflected in how we do business. We don't just want you to buy a vehicle from us, we want you to become part of our family and buy the rest of your vehicles from us. In earning that business we offer a customer service experience that will be above and beyond your expectations. As the largest Ford Dealer in the Northeast we are able to offer the best selection, the best deals, and the best customer service. That is why our customers come back to us again & again. Once you visit the dealership you will see we are professionals who are committed to our family, friends, and future customers. We encourage you to visit us and see the difference All American Ford has to offer.

Our Location

Drive-In Service Shuttle Service
Express Service Television
Free Coffee Vending Machines

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Great first car buying experience!"

Jzav
6/26/2014 1:42:49 PM

Ramy ElsaftyRamy Elsafty

My Review Of All American Ford in Old Bridge:

I had a fantastic first car buying experience! All of the staff were friendly and eager to help walk me through everything to ensure I understood everything and made the right decision about which car to buy. I would definitely recommend this dealership, especially to a first time buyer like myself!

Added: 6/27/2014 12:34:39 PM

Congratulations on the purchase of your new vehicle! It is a pleasure to hear that your first car buying experience with us has been fantastic, and that our team were there to assist you through the process. It is of utmost importance that our guests leave our dealership confident that they made the right decision. We appreciate your recommendation and be sure to catch the latest service deals by liking us on Facebook.

Best regards,
Chris Savino, General Manager, 855.520.3792

"Best Sales Rep!"

MA21
6/18/2014 7:09:33 AM

PHil BraunPHil Braun

My Review Of All American Ford in Old Bridge:

Phil Braun was very patient, knowledgeable and fair. Absolutely zero pressure. I highly recommend this dealership and I would work with this sales rep again.

Added: 6/19/2014 1:35:53 PM

Congratulations on the purchase of your new vehicle! It's a pleasure to hear that Phil provided you with a pressure-free and knowledgeable purchasing experience. If you need anything else in the future, please feel free to reach out to us at any time. Also, be sure to visit us on Facebook for first access to service specials and promotional offers. We hope that you're enjoying your new vehicle and we look forward to working with you again in the future.
855.520.3792

"Mr. Naeem Shi"

WalterPabon
6/12/2014 8:23:31 AM

Naeem Shi

My Review Of All American Ford in Old Bridge:

On June 2 2014 I was greeted by a salesman named Naeem Shi. He is very professional and knowledgeable on my vehicle. I can't tell you how from my past experience with salesman it was a relief. Mr. Shi is very friendly and understanding especially with my 1 year old running all over the place. He took time to show me the car and was not pushy! Always has a smile on his face I would recommend people who are looking for a car to go and see Mr. Shi at All American Ford in Old Bridge NJ.

Added: 6/13/2014 12:29:33 PM

Thank you for the amazing review of our dealership. We're pleased to hear that Naeem provided you with professional and knowledgeable purchasing experience. If you need anything else in the future, please feel free to reach out to us at any time. Also, be sure to visit us on Facebook for access to service coupons and specials. Congratulations on the purchase of your new vehicle and we look forward to working with you again soon.

"Recommend!"

frandelaurasmith
6/10/2014 4:01:09 PM

Nicole Pohlmeyer

My Review Of All American Ford in Old Bridge:

I would definatley go back to this dealership to purchase a car again. The dealer was very helpful with us getting what we wanted at a price we were pleased with. I will reccommend you guys anytime.

Added: 6/11/2014 2:16:08 PM

Thank you for the recommendation and congratulations on the purchase of your all-new Ford. We're thrilled to hear that our staff was successful in finding you a vehicle that fit your needs at a fair price. If you have any questions or concerns in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at any time. Also, be sure to visit us on Facebook for access to service specials and offers. We hope that your enjoying your new vehicle and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

"Found my Fusion Fast"

depman
6/7/2014 3:06:16 PM

My Review Of All American Ford in Old Bridge:

Met with Jamie on Friday afternoon. He found the exact car I was looking for and went to pick it up himself off-site to make sure I had it by Saturday morning for the weekend. I felt Jamie took good care of me and I will seek him out on my next Ford purchase.

Added: 6/9/2014 2:37:15 PM

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us! At All American Ford of Old Bridge, we work very hard to provide each of our customers with a personalized and hassle-free experience. I am happy to hear that Jamie was able to exceed your expectations. In the future, please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you. Also, be sure to check us out on Facebook for access to our exclusive specials.

"Jamie is the best!"

aschinel
6/4/2014 8:02:02 PM

Frank PediFrank Pedi

My Review Of All American Ford in Old Bridge:

Very pleasant experience. Jamie is extremely personable and both he and Frank were outstanding. The new vehicle purchase was not a problem and there was no pressure to buy. We would recommend them anytime.

Added: 6/5/2014 12:21:11 PM

Wow, what a lovely review! Thank you for sharing with us about your recent purchasing experience. It's a pleasure to hear that Jamie and Frank provided you with outstanding customer service and were both extremely personable. If you need anything else in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at any time. Also, be sure to visit us on Facebook for first access to service specials and promotional offers. Welcome to the All American Ford of Old Bridge family and we look forward to working with you more in the future.
Best Regards,
Chris Savino, General Manager, 855.520.3792; Nick Savino, Service Manager, 855.426.3524

Twitter
"Best car-buying experience ever!"

lms919
6/4/2014 11:26:31 AM

Joe GerminoJoe Germino

My Review Of All American Ford in Old Bridge:

This was my first experience purchasing a car on my own. As a young, single female, I was obviously not looking forward to it. I visited two other dealerships before coming to All American Ford, and let me just say - those places were horrendous. The salesmen were either VERY high pressure, or were so lazy that it was like pulling teeth to get them to tell me anything about the car.

I'm SO glad I came to All American! Joe Germino was my sales rep, and he was fantastic!! Very laid back, answered all my questions and was so personable! He treated me with respect and you can tell he's a real, down-to-earth guy.

I also dealt with Bruce, the finance manager, and he was wonderful, as well! I can't get over how friendly and accommodating everyone is here. You get the feeling of "family" - no high-pressure, slimy salesmen!

I'm so happy with my experience and I will definitely recommend this dealer!

Added: 6/4/2014 12:34:40 PM

Congratulations on the purchase of your new vehicle! It's a pleasure to hear that Joe was fantastic to work with along with being a personable and respectful salesperson. If you have any questions or concerns in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at any time. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook for first access to service specials and promotional offers. We appreciate the recommendation and we look forward to working with you again soon.

"Best service!"

fdelaurasmith
6/3/2014 10:47:51 PM

Nicole Pohlmeyer

My Review Of All American Ford in Old Bridge:

I have to say it was a pleasure purchasing a car at this dealership. The person who took care of us, was by far the best salesperson I have ever had. Took the time with us and made sure our needs were met. I would come back in a heartbeat to purchase another vehicle.

Added: 6/4/2014 12:10:44 PM

Thank you for writing this amazing review of our dealership. It's a pleasure to hear that our staff provided you with the best car purchasing experiencing you've ever had. If you need anything else in the future, please feel free to reach out to us at any time. Also, be sure to check out the advertised specials posted to our dealerships Facebook page. We hope that you're enjoying your new vehicle and we look forward to working with you again soon.

"Jamie is the BEST!"

keeganmom
5/28/2014 11:32:05 AM

My Review Of All American Ford in Old Bridge:

Jamie Thalor is the best person you want to go to for a car-he is amazing and kind and I thank him so much!!!!

Added: 5/30/2014 4:12:35 PM

Thanks for the nice comments about Jamie! He is a true asset to our team and we're happy to have him on our staff. We hope you're enjoying your new car and don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything further we may assist you with. Take care!

Twitter
"purchase experience at All American Ford"

mikec13
5/23/2014 9:59:06 AM

My Review Of All American Ford in Old Bridge:

I had the opportunity to purchase a Ford F150 today. The salesman Jamie Thalor made the experience very easy and delightful. The process was quick, thorough and complete. Jamie was very professional and friendly throughout the process.

Added: 5/30/2014 4:14:27 PM

Thank you for taking the time to recognize the service you received from Jamie. We love seeing feedback like this from happy customers as it lets us know we're running our business the right way. Enjoy driving your new F-150 and come back and see us soon!

Reviews 11-20 >>