All American Ford in Old Bridge

All American Ford in Old Bridge
Call
All American Ford in Old Bridge Info
About All American Ford in Old Bridge

We understand that purchasing a vehicle is one of the larger decisions you will make. It is critical to work with a Dealership that you can trust from the beginning. All American Ford has been earning customer's trust & business for over 15 years. We know that you, the customer is the most important part of everything we do, and that is reflected in how we do business. We don't just want you to buy a vehicle from us, we want you to become part of our family and buy the rest of your vehicles from us. In earning that business we offer a customer service experience that will be above and beyond your expectations. As the largest Ford Dealer in the Northeast we are able to offer the best selection, the best deals, and the best customer service. That is why our customers come back to us again & again. Once you visit the dealership you will see we are professionals who are committed to our family, friends, and future customers. We encourage you to visit us and see the difference All American Ford has to offer.

About All American Ford in Old Bridge

"Best Car Buying Experience in a long time!"

My wife and I picked up our new 2014 Ford Escape Titanium about 2 weeks ago from Luis Luperena at All American Ford. He was fantastic from start to finish! From the time we came in and conveyed what we were looking for, through the delivery process and follow up, he was been wonderful. He really understood what we wanted and worked hard to make us happy. He never hassled us with multiple annoying calls, delivered on everything that we discussed and asked for. His manager Frank Pedi was terrific in working with us. Business Manager Joe Postorino was great in getting the paper work done and getting us in and out in record time. Probably the quickest I have ever experienced. They all loved our Shih-tzu that we brought in with us every step of the way! That is truly a plus in our book! As I said to everyone at the time of the delivery, All American Ford treated us well and did a fantastic job top to bottom, start to finish. One of the best car buying experiences I have ever had. For certain, we will be recommending Luis and the team at All American in the future. James & Joyce

"new car lease"

Between Jamie and Joe, we had an excellent experience with ford. Everyone knows dealers and sales men are annoying and pushy. Not these two. We had talked to Joe earlier and set up what we wanted to pay. He followed through in his word and between himself and Jamie made us very happy. Thank you. We will continue to be Ford customers

"Excellent dealership, Excellent Salesperson"

I had a Ford Edge which i loved, I came back and it was like i was treated like family. Jamie Thalor very professional and very knowledgeable and super friendly. As well as the rest of the staff. I came back here and will continue to come back.

"New Car Review"

We would like to thank Jamie Thalor & Joseph Pedi for a great car buying experience. They made my wife and myself very comfortable in our car purchase. Both of these gentlemen are true professionals. We are very happy and would definitely come back to purchase again. Again, let me say thank you to Jamie & Joe.

Joseph Pedi

"Not your typical car buying experience"

We walked into the dealership just wanting to "look" at a Ford Explorer, but not yet ready to buy. We met up with Jamie Thalor to ask a question.......and that was it! Jamie was very professional, and personable. We have NEVER had such a good experience from a dealership until that day. I would like to say THANK YOU to Jamie for taking such good care of us and giving us such a pleasurable BUYING experience. Yep! we bought the explorer and we couldn't be happier!!! We'll be buying another car within the next 2 or 3 years and we'll be going back to see Jamie (exclusively) again.

"Excellent dealership"

I traded in my 2010 Ford Escape and purchased my 2014 Ford Edge at All American Ford. Everyone was so pleasant, extremely helpful and friendly. My salespeople Jamie Thalor and Joseph Pedi went above and beyond to make my car buying experience a great one. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a new or used car. If you need service on your car, I also highly recommend this dealership for service too. Pat Townsend was also great!

"Pleasant Experience"

We visited the All American Dealership and was lucky enough to have Jamie Thalor as our salesperson! Jamie assisted us from the moment we walked in to the dealership to the moment we left with our newly purchased escape! We were very very impressed with Jamie's knowledge of the vehicle and his sincere efforts to make sure we were satisfied with our new car! Jamie's professionalism and personality were exemplary! We will definitely be back at this dealership with the understanding that Jamie Thalor will be our salesperson!! Thank you Jamie for a great experience!!!

"Pleasant Buying Experience"

I requested a quote on Truecar.com. Received a price from 3 dealers. Sarah Donnini also called me. I told her I wanted a 24 month lease, 10,500 miles a year and the exact model I wanted. She emailed me a quote within an hour. I called her to confirm the price, and told her to have the Escape ready and I would be there in 30 minutes. The price was EXACTLY as quoted and I was in and out of the dealership in 90 minutes. This is the way I love to do business. No nonsense, no bait and switch and no pressure to buy anything else. Frank and Peter could not have been nicer. Very professional. As long as they keep doing business like this, I will be back and so will my friends and employees. Thanks!

"FABULOUS!!"

My intention was just to browse but I left a couple of hours later in my darling new Fiesta..Thank you to Jamie Thalor for your patience, expertise and charm!! Kudos for a fabulous job! Sandy Berk

"Great Job"

Jamie Thalor helped us with our new Escape. Great job, no hassles! He really tried to help us get the car that we wanted and we were very pleased.

Jamie Thalor