All American Ford in Old Bridge

All American Ford in Old Bridge
Call
All American Ford in Old Bridge Info
About All American Ford in Old Bridge

We understand that purchasing a vehicle is one of the larger decisions you will make. It is critical to work with a Dealership that you can trust from the beginning. All American Ford has been earning customer's trust & business for over 15 years. We know that you, the customer is the most important part of everything we do, and that is reflected in how we do business. We don't just want you to buy a vehicle from us, we want you to become part of our family and buy the rest of your vehicles from us. In earning that business we offer a customer service experience that will be above and beyond your expectations. As the largest Ford Dealer in the Northeast we are able to offer the best selection, the best deals, and the best customer service. That is why our customers come back to us again & again. Once you visit the dealership you will see we are professionals who are committed to our family, friends, and future customers. We encourage you to visit us and see the difference All American Ford has to offer.

About All American Ford in Old Bridge

"Excellent dealership"

I traded in my 2010 Ford Escape and purchased my 2014 Ford Edge at All American Ford. Everyone was so pleasant, extremely helpful and friendly. My salespeople Jamie Thalor and Joseph Pedi went above and beyond to make my car buying experience a great one. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a new or used car. If you need service on your car, I also highly recommend this dealership for service too. Pat Townsend was also great!

"Pleasant Experience"

We visited the All American Dealership and was lucky enough to have Jamie Thalor as our salesperson! Jamie assisted us from the moment we walked in to the dealership to the moment we left with our newly purchased escape! We were very very impressed with Jamie's knowledge of the vehicle and his sincere efforts to make sure we were satisfied with our new car! Jamie's professionalism and personality were exemplary! We will definitely be back at this dealership with the understanding that Jamie Thalor will be our salesperson!! Thank you Jamie for a great experience!!!

"Pleasant Buying Experience"

I requested a quote on Truecar.com. Received a price from 3 dealers. Sarah Donnini also called me. I told her I wanted a 24 month lease, 10,500 miles a year and the exact model I wanted. She emailed me a quote within an hour. I called her to confirm the price, and told her to have the Escape ready and I would be there in 30 minutes. The price was EXACTLY as quoted and I was in and out of the dealership in 90 minutes. This is the way I love to do business. No nonsense, no bait and switch and no pressure to buy anything else. Frank and Peter could not have been nicer. Very professional. As long as they keep doing business like this, I will be back and so will my friends and employees. Thanks!

"FABULOUS!!"

My intention was just to browse but I left a couple of hours later in my darling new Fiesta..Thank you to Jamie Thalor for your patience, expertise and charm!! Kudos for a fabulous job! Sandy Berk

"Beware of this dealership!!!"

I have purchased 4 vehicles from this dealership and have never had any problems until recently. I lease a 2012 Ford Taurus. The clear coat is coming off of the front bumper. We call the service department on 8/25/14 and told the lady in service about the car. She said we had to bring the car in and they would have to take pictures of the car and send them to Ford to see if Ford would pay for it. We brought the car an hour later spoke to the same lady she came out took pictures of the fender and one picture of the whole car. She told us she was call us in a couple days with a response. One week goes by and no call. I call again speak to the same lady and by the way she responded, she FORGOT. She then tells me that Ford wants more pictures. I am sorry but I wasn't bringing my car back, she had a young man come to my house and take more pictures. He even told me that we would have a response in a couple days. Guess what, it's been a week and NO RESPONSE. This dealership has gone down hill. When this car lease is up I am bringing it back to them and washing my hands of this dealership. They are horrible.

Michele

"Great Job"

Jamie Thalor helped us with our new Escape. Great job, no hassles! He really tried to help us get the car that we wanted and we were very pleased.

"Luis J"

Awesome experience. Relaxing, no hassles & understanding of my needs & wants. Jamie & Frank made it work & I was driving my new F-150 within a few hours.

"Outstanding experience"

If you are looking to buy a car or truck, All American Ford is the place to go. The service was outstanding and I recommend that you request Jamie Thalor as your sales person. He was honest, knowledgeable, and personable, which made the entire car buying experience worthwhile.

"Great first car buying experience!"

I had a fantastic first car buying experience! All of the staff were friendly and eager to help walk me through everything to ensure I understood everything and made the right decision about which car to buy. I would definitely recommend this dealership, especially to a first time buyer like myself!

All American Ford in Old Bridge responded to this review

June 27, 2014

Congratulations on the purchase of your new vehicle! It is a pleasure to hear that your first car buying experience with us has been fantastic, and that our team were there to assist you through the process. It is of utmost importance that our guests leave our dealership confident that they made the right decision. We appreciate your recommendation and be sure to catch the latest service deals by liking us on Facebook. Best regards, Chris Savino, General Manager, 855.520.3792

"Best Sales Rep!"

Phil Braun was very patient, knowledgeable and fair. Absolutely zero pressure. I highly recommend this dealership and I would work with this sales rep again.

Phil Braun

All American Ford in Old Bridge responded to this review

June 19, 2014

Congratulations on the purchase of your new vehicle! It's a pleasure to hear that Phil provided you with a pressure-free and knowledgeable purchasing experience. If you need anything else in the future, please feel free to reach out to us at any time. Also, be sure to visit us on Facebook for first access to service specials and promotional offers. We hope that you're enjoying your new vehicle and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Best Regards, Chris Savino- General Manager 855.520.3792

Jamie Thalor