All American Ford in Old Bridge

Joe Germino

November 12, 2016

"Another great experience!"

- Nicole H.

Jamie and his team worked very well together to make my second Ford lease experience enjoyable. I will continue to do business with All American and highly recommend others to check them out!

November 10, 2016

"Friendly, Great Prices, In and Out Service"

- Paul2016

I was recently in an accident and was in need of a vehicle. I'm a bit of a research nerd when it comes to anything I buy. After scowering many sites I thought i had a couple of car choices narrowed down. However, it was then that a family member had mentioned they'd had a great experience and great deals over at this dealership in Old Bridge l, NJ. I went on to their website to find that All American Ford had two of the vehicles I was looking for in stock. I then preceded to look up reviews on the dealship itself and noticed they were higly recommended online as well. I called the dealership and told them i was interested in a Jeep Grand Cherokee, and they said they would have it cleaned and ready for my arrival. I showed up to the dealership and was never preasured to buy, only to make sure that everything was okay with the vehicle and that it was the car I truly wanted. After confirming this, Jamie, my saleman helped me get a greater deal than I'd seen compared to any other dealer online. This has by far been the best experience I've ever had buying a vehicle.

October 23, 2016

"***Buyer Beware***"

- John D

I recently bought a 2016 F-150. The price was really good, however what I did not realize was that in the contract they added the premium extended warranty for $3000. They basically put it in without my knowledge. There was no discussion at all regarding a service warranty. I made payment first without seeing the contract which too me is very sneaky. So all future buyers, please watch out or ask regarding the extended contract.

New 2016 Ford F-350, $67145