All American Ford in Old Bridge

All American Ford in Old Bridge

Call
All American Ford in Old Bridge Info
About All American Ford in Old Bridge

We understand that purchasing a vehicle is one of the larger decisions you will make. It is critical to work with a Dealership that you can trust from the beginning. All American Ford has been earning customer's trust & business for over 15 years. We know that you, the customer is the most important part of everything we do, and that is reflected in how we do business. We don't just want you to buy a vehicle from us, we want you to become part of our family and buy the rest of your vehicles from us. In earning that business we offer a customer service experience that will be above and beyond your expectations. As the largest Ford Dealer in the Northeast we are able to offer the best selection, the best deals, and the best customer service. That is why our customers come back to us again & again. Once you visit the dealership you will see we are professionals who are committed to our family, friends, and future customers. We encourage you to visit us and see the difference All American Ford has to offer.

About All American Ford in Old Bridge

"Another Ford F-150 From All American!"

The people at All American Ford are so nice and enjoyable to work with. The buying experience is enjoyable and productive, because time is always of the essence and they respect that. Great experience. John H

"1st Time Buyer, Wonderful Experience!"

I leased a 2015 Ford Fiesta from Sean and Frankie. They were so helpful in getting me the price that I wanted to spend. I would definitely recommend any one who is buying a car to go there! It was quick and painless, wonderful experience overall!

Sean Watts

"Thanks All American Ford"

My Wife and I just leased a new Ford Explorer. Our Sales Representative Jamie Thalor was friendly, knowledgeable, and very helpful. We plan to go back to All American Ford on the purchase of our next vehicle. Thank You Ed and Risa Gehling

"Definitely a great buying experience "

Normally I would not a review. With the demands of every day life I simply cannot find enough time to accomplish what I need to in a given day. Nevertheless, I felt compelled to write a review of All American Ford located in Old Bridge, NJ because my experience was not only hassle free, quick, and easy, but the customer service provided by Jamie Thalor and Dave Diorio and staff was world class. I certainly would recommend All American Ford in Old Bridge. I purchased a Ford Explorer when I was looking to decide between a Cadillac Escalade and Porsche Cayenne. The Ford Explorer had every feature I wanted and then some. However, the difference and overall deciding factor was the friendly and knowledgable service provided by Jamie Thalor and Dave Diorio. Give them a try. I can attest that you will not be disappointed. Sincerely, Marc A. Sorrentino

"PBSsr Thank you All American Ford "

I went to All American Ford just to look around. George showed me some nice used trucks. after speaking with George we looked at the option of a leased vehicle. i was so happy when George brought in a brand new F150 with all the bells a whistles i liked the guy was great we worked out a payment plan i was comfortable with. this is the part i really liked,i had overlooked something due to my excitement, i called George the next day and my problem was resolved instantly. All American Ford is #1 in my book

"Great experience!!!"

I leased a 2015 Explorer and couldn't have asked for a better experience. Both David Diorio and Greg Miele were extremely helpful, knowledgeable, friendly and professional. They were able to locate exactly what I wanted - color, options etc. at a great price and in one day. I am thankful for their help and I already love my Explorer.

"Got the SUV I wanted at a fair price"

Peter found us the 2015 Escape with the options we wanted. David and Ramy treated us fairly and went out of their way to make the deal at a fair price. We are very happy with our experience at All American Ford of Old Bridge.

Peter Tuerack

"Great Service"

I purchased my 2015 Explorer Sport from All American Ford in Old Bridge. I dealt with Sean and Dave. Both were extremely professional and their customer service was unmatched. This is my second purchase from this dealership and I would recommend All American in Old Bridge to anyone.

Sean Watts

"Jaime was very helpful in finding me an Escape and a budget "

Jaime was very friendly, knowledgeable and knew where to find the vehicle I was looking for. I would definitely recommend .All American Ford to all my friends and people I work with. I bought much Focus there in 2008, and have been going there for services all this time. Everyone I met this evening was very helpful, pleasant, and did not mind the questions I asked. There was one more person that helped me get my lease. Sorry I forgot his name & I apologize for that.

"Awesome"

Just leased a 2014 Ford F150 from All American. Peter T, Sarah and Bruce provided by far the best experience I have ever had with a car dealership. Thanks!

Peter T, Bruce, Sara