All American Ford in Old Bridge

3698 US Highway 9,
Old Bridge, New Jersey 08857
All American Ford in Old Bridge Info
About All American Ford in Old Bridge

We understand that purchasing a vehicle is one of the larger decisions you will make. It is critical to work with a Dealership that you can trust from the beginning. All American Ford has been earning customer's trust & business for over 15 years. We know that you, the customer is the most important part of everything we do, and that is reflected in how we do business. We don't just want you to buy a vehicle from us, we want you to become part of our family and buy the rest of your vehicles from us. In earning that business we offer a customer service experience that will be above and beyond your expectations. As the largest Ford Dealer in the Northeast we are able to offer the best selection, the best deals, and the best customer service. That is why our customers come back to us again & again. Once you visit the dealership you will see we are professionals who are committed to our family, friends, and future customers. We encourage you to visit us and see the difference All American Ford has to offer.

About All American Ford in Old Bridge

BuyAmericanbkn
4/21/2015

"Flexible and 'Great Human Interaction"

I got the price I wanted and the car I wanted. It was easy and pleasant to negotiate the deal, and I truly felt the desire of Frank Pedi one of the manager's to work with me and get my business. It didn't feel like game playing and power plays. Claudia, a new salesperson on the team, was genuine and knowledgeable. Ramy the business manager was also easy and pleasant and genuine. And, Joseph Pedi one of the main Managers, was very professional. I felt like they were good people all around. I love my Ford Fusion with the Sport Appearance Package. Yay!!!!!

Claudia Melo

dmcmickey
4/14/2015

"Returning Customer"

This is our fourth purchase/lease with All American Ford since 2011. Joe Pedi and Jamie Thalor gave us the excellent service they usually do. This is a big reason for returning to them for our new car needs. We always leave feeling comfortable with our purchase. Joe and Jamie always demonstrate the utmost professionalism and make us feel like part of the Ford family.

jeanlopez83
4/01/2015

"GREAT Service"

Within seconds of walking into the door, we were greeted. We were asked what our needs were and then transferred to Jamie Thalor. We specified exactly what we were looking to do with our trade-in and also the vehicle that we were looking to lease. We received amazing service from start to finish of our transaction. This is my 2nd vehicle from All-American Ford and would go back for a third! Also great service dealing with Ramy Elsafty as well, for the closing of our lease. It couldn't have been any easier!

Mr & Mrs Leasee
3/30/2015

"Review"

The Product Presenter, Sean Watts, was a very pleasant gentleman to deal with. David Diorio was more than willing to answer all the questions in a thorough and patient manner. The team there was friendly and easy-going. It was a very nice experience

Sean Watts

Rbenjaminf
3/29/2015

"Go else where "

This dealership is nothing special... I went there to trade in my vehicle and they did not want to help me at all.. They asked me what I was looking for in my car option wise, then showed me a completely base model, that they say fit my budget which was not so.. I was able to go to Freehold Ford and get a car that was 10k more and have a 20 dollar more a month payment than the cheap car they were going to give me. Go to Freehold Ford and do yourself a favor! You will never get back those hours you spend with these guys.

Ratlak
3/27/2015

"Excellent dealership"

Just purchased my 3rd Ford vehicle from All-American. And for the third time I had an outstanding experience. The sales staff and management were friendly,professional and very attentive to customer needs and wants. And all for a great price on a new vehicle. I look forward to continuing my Ford experience at All-American.

Joe Pedi

jeff529
3/27/2015

"Great experience"

I came from another dealership pretty frustrated with the service and found All American Ford online. I spoke with Jillian initially via e-mail and when I arrived she introduced me to Jamie Thalor. The buying experience was straight forward and we came to an agreement pretty quickly. Jamie was great to work with and provided excellent customer service. I would definitely recommend this dealership to any friends and family in the market for a vehicle.

diana
3/25/2015

"Happy New Customer!"

Just purchased the 2015 Ford Explorer and we are thrilled with our decision. The truck is spacious, attractive and has all the modern conveniences, like navigation, sync technology, and so much more! Our salesman, Jamie Thalor has a professional yet easy going demeanor. He spent a lot of time with my husband & I to make sure we were 100 % confident in our choice of vehicle and our lease agreement. Thank you Jamie and to everyone at All American Ford, Old Bridge!

Ferdawn
3/23/2015

"Best Car-Buying Experience Ever"

My husband and I were searching for a 2015 Explorer and came across All American Ford''s website and was impressed on how many vehicles they had in stock. We went to see what they had with no intentions of walking out with a new car but thanks to the staff at All American Ford Old Bridge I walked out not only with a new car, but a very happy customer. My sales guy was Pete Tuerack and he was so honest, knowledgeable and personable which made the whole experience enjoyable. Joe Pedi was also a pleasure to work with he got the exact Explorer I wanted for at the exact price I wanted to pay with no pressure to buy. Remy Elsafty from finance was also great. What normally is a stressful situation he made enjoyable and fun. Thanks to Pete, Joe and Remy this whole car buying experience was BEST one we have ever had. I love my new Explorer and I would HIGHLY recommend All American Ford Old Bridge to anyone looking for a car. Looks like I am a lifetime Ford owner because I will never go anywhere else to buy a car.

Pete Tuerack; Joe Pedi

markaustin
3/02/2015

"Blown away!"

I drove down from Yonkers NY to look at a used Fusion and drove out of there with a 2015 Fusion! The salesman Ali was terrific as well as the Sales Manager Dave Diorio. I have bad credit and was skeptical when Dave told me he was going to try to get me a lease for a 2015! I have a new Fusion and my payment is LOWER than it was on my 2006 Fusion!!!!!! I will never buy another car again except for a Ford from All American! If I move across the country or down south I will get my car from All American! Thanks.

Ali Bilal