All American Ford in Old Bridge

3698 US Highway 9,
Old Bridge, New Jersey 08857
All American Ford in Old Bridge Info
About All American Ford in Old Bridge

We understand that purchasing a vehicle is one of the larger decisions you will make. It is critical to work with a Dealership that you can trust from the beginning. All American Ford has been earning customer's trust & business for over 15 years. We know that you, the customer is the most important part of everything we do, and that is reflected in how we do business. We don't just want you to buy a vehicle from us, we want you to become part of our family and buy the rest of your vehicles from us. In earning that business we offer a customer service experience that will be above and beyond your expectations. As the largest Ford Dealer in the Northeast we are able to offer the best selection, the best deals, and the best customer service. That is why our customers come back to us again & again. Once you visit the dealership you will see we are professionals who are committed to our family, friends, and future customers. We encourage you to visit us and see the difference All American Ford has to offer.

About All American Ford in Old Bridge

davefriedrich
10/13/2012

"I gave this review because ramy and Amanda Hennings were..."

I gave this review because ramy and Amanda Hennings were very helpful and a pleasure to deal with,i would recommend them highly to others

Heather11206
10/12/2012

"A very smooth transaction and pleasurable sales..."

A very smooth transaction and pleasurable sales experience. Jayme was well versed in the product. I will definitely recommend jayme and all of All American ford in the future.

ernie1181
10/09/2012

"leasing my new ford edge was a great experience with the..."

leasing my new ford edge was a great experience with the help of sales consultant Jamie Thalor. Joe Pedi and his team make sure that every customer leaves confident in the knowledge that they received a great deal on thier vehicle but better yet they treat everyone like family. great job guys thank you for all that you do.

Scoundrelnj1
10/08/2012

"Very good experience. Bill Barton was very professional,..."

Very good experience. Bill Barton was very professional, couteous, and helpful. I highly recommend Bill and All American Ford of Old Bridge. The f&i department was as pleaseant to deal with as the salesman.

tony272
10/08/2012

"It was a pleasure dealing with Bill Barton he made the..."

It was a pleasure dealing with Bill Barton he made the car buying experience very easy.I would recommend him ro all my friends and family.

ekbbs
10/06/2012

"i would have to say our experience at All American with..."

i would have to say our experience at All American with Bill Barton was a positive one. We told Bill what we wanted and he got the job done for us. He was so friendly and kind with our two daughters and it was probably the best experience that we have had in a car dealership. We would with out a doubt recommend People to Bill.

rjggraber
10/05/2012

"The associate was very personable and knowledge..."

The associate was very personable and knowledge throughout the entire sale. The associate took the time to explain every little detail of my new ford. It was truly a positive experience from start to finish and i would recommend Bill to anyone going into this dealership.

mmmcdona
10/05/2012

"EXCELLENT customer service. Very friendly and..."

EXCELLENT customer service. Very friendly and knowedgeable. The overview of the sync system was extremely helpful. I will absolutely return to All American Ford of Old Bridge.

Bill Barton

bobamberg_cki
10/03/2012

"Bill was VERY helpful. Knew exactly what I was looking..."

Bill was VERY helpful. Knew exactly what I was looking for, it was the best experience i've had buying a car and I would recommend him to anyone in the future purchasing a new car.

Bill Barton

tacmsc
10/02/2012

"We were looking for a Ford Edge and wanted to trade in..."

We were looking for a Ford Edge and wanted to trade in our Honda Accord. Bill drove us around the dealership showing us potential Edges. We came across a beautiful Ford Edge that had almost everything on it that we wanted and asked for. At first the trade in was not what we wanted..So we left...minutes later they were calling us back and we worked out an amazing deal that we were more than happy with. Everything went quickly and smoothly and we drove out of there that same day in our Ford Edge! We absolutley LOVE our Edge! Bill was awesome and dedicated and stayed later than usual to make sure everything went well for us! Thanks All Amercian Ford and a special thank you to BILL BARTON!!!!! We will highly recommend All American Ford to everyone we know...

Reviews of Ramy Elsafty