All American Ford in Old Bridge

3698 US Highway 9,
Old Bridge, New Jersey 08857
All American Ford in Old Bridge Info
About All American Ford in Old Bridge

We understand that purchasing a vehicle is one of the larger decisions you will make. It is critical to work with a Dealership that you can trust from the beginning. All American Ford has been earning customer's trust & business for over 15 years. We know that you, the customer is the most important part of everything we do, and that is reflected in how we do business. We don't just want you to buy a vehicle from us, we want you to become part of our family and buy the rest of your vehicles from us. In earning that business we offer a customer service experience that will be above and beyond your expectations. As the largest Ford Dealer in the Northeast we are able to offer the best selection, the best deals, and the best customer service. That is why our customers come back to us again & again. Once you visit the dealership you will see we are professionals who are committed to our family, friends, and future customers. We encourage you to visit us and see the difference All American Ford has to offer.

About All American Ford in Old Bridge

cadillacman911
9/26/2012

"I would say this was the most positive car buying..."

I would say this was the most positive car buying experience I have ever had. I thought Miss Breslin was very easy to deal with and honest about the cars I was looking for and guided me thru the whole process from start to finish.

eightezchic
9/26/2012

"If you want honesty and personality, then you will want..."

If you want honesty and personality, then you will want Stephanie to be your salesperson. She is a person who will tell you her honest opinion of a vehicle and if it is good for you. I am in the process of trading in my 2008 Ford Escape truck for another truck and have been to several dealerships, and she was the MOST impressive. Thanks Stephanie, Ill see you soon!

Jackie Franciose

cutiegirl805
9/26/2012

"I bought a car from stephanie breslin. She was anlike..."

I bought a car from stephanie breslin. She was anlike amazing saleswoman. Along with that she was kind and very sweet. Stephanie did a great job.She knew the product and was very friendly in the process of getting a car.

richard corkery
9/24/2012

"went to the internet for sale ads ... called Old Bridge ..."

went to the internet for sale ads ... called Old Bridge American Ford and spoke with John Ryan (wonderful experience) who invited me to visit the dealership .. when i arrived John introduced me to Joe Postorino ( an exceptional salesperson) ..joe took the ball and carried for a sale.. without Joe's help the sale would not have happened .. he is an extremely patient and considerate sales rep ... am happy with the All American Ford Sales Team and with their pricing .... would return for more business ....... Best ,Richard Corkery

gallagher.daniel.j
9/23/2012

"Peter and the rest of the staff was friendly and willing..."

Peter and the rest of the staff was friendly and willing to help us make a deal. I would go back again and do business with them anytime.

joe.mulvihill.31
9/18/2012

"Bill Barton took over my purchase from another..."

Bill Barton took over my purchase from another salesperson who had left the dealership. He went out of his way to be helpful and keep me up to date with the progress of my special order. The car I purchased was an Electric Ford Focus which has only been available for a short time yet he was extremely knowledgeable with the operation and features of the vehicle. He coordinated everything among several people I interacted with (Financing, servicing, people going thru cheklists, insurance, etc.). Everyone I encountered at the dealership was friendly and professional.

linda guo
9/15/2012

"good sales team paiently for our bargain car price ..."

good sales team paiently for our bargain car price explained good points for test driving excellent showing internal car functions gcar answers for our question for car internal & external

bonnier340
9/07/2012

"I went in with my husband on Labor day just to look at..."

I went in with my husband on Labor day just to look at the models. Jamie Thalor was the salesman we dealt with. He was very friendly and courteous. Within one hour I agreed to purchase the car I was interested in. The color I wanted had to be gotten from another dealer and Jamie went himself to pick it up and have it for me as promised. This is service with a smile :)

ffreihart
9/07/2012

"Wonderful experience that made leasing a car for the..."

Wonderful experience that made leasing a car for the first time painless and quick! Bill Barton was very exceptional in my dealings with him. I recommend this dealership highly.

Doug Burton
9/05/2012

"Spent over 1 1/2hours with Bill going over all areas with..."

Spent over 1 1/2hours with Bill going over all areas with me in regards to my new Ford Edge. In years past, other dealers simply gave me the keys and I was on my own. Bill couls have done same, but he took the time to go over and explain both the workings og the car and the dealership. I will make it my business to bring the car back to his dealership for service. More importantly, I plan to retire in 2 years and I will make it a point to give Bill and All_Americam Ford my business. I highly recommend this sales consultant and dealership to my friends and anyone else.

Reviews of Jamie Thalor