All American Ford in Old Bridge

All American Ford in Old Bridge
Call
All American Ford in Old Bridge Info
About All American Ford in Old Bridge

We understand that purchasing a vehicle is one of the larger decisions you will make. It is critical to work with a Dealership that you can trust from the beginning. All American Ford has been earning customer's trust & business for over 15 years. We know that you, the customer is the most important part of everything we do, and that is reflected in how we do business. We don't just want you to buy a vehicle from us, we want you to become part of our family and buy the rest of your vehicles from us. In earning that business we offer a customer service experience that will be above and beyond your expectations. As the largest Ford Dealer in the Northeast we are able to offer the best selection, the best deals, and the best customer service. That is why our customers come back to us again & again. Once you visit the dealership you will see we are professionals who are committed to our family, friends, and future customers. We encourage you to visit us and see the difference All American Ford has to offer.

About All American Ford in Old Bridge

"I went to this dealer because it was closest to my home. ..."

I went to this dealer because it was closest to my home. Never went there before, but I had a problem with my car that my regular mechanic couldn't fix (one of my car doors was retaining water) Not only was the problem fixed, they fixed it free of charged (clearing out the car drains in the doors). I also had them do some other fixes, which my regular mechanic never mentioned to me, and two things that my mechanic suggested they beat on price. I know most places say the dealers are usually more expensive, but that isn't always the case. But the best part of this dealer is the customer waiting area. They have several comfy leather chairs, free wireless, free snacks, and two TVs. It's nice, it's relaxing, it's something that I haven't seen anyone else have. I brought my laptop, and during the 2 hours of repair, 1 was spent on my laptop catching up on work that I had fallen behind on. They also have a decent gym upstairs, free for customers to use while waiting for the repairs to be completed. So after 1 hour of work, I spend 45 minutes at the gym, which meant I didn't have to go when I got home. it's a great convenience factor, and I would recommend everyone to use them.

Robin

"Bottom line is do not give these clowns a security..."

Bottom line is do not give these clowns a security deposit and expect it to be an easy refund. I have called for 4 days now asking for a refund of my $500.00 security deposit and they are great at taking messages but no one calls me back and I can get no confirmation that the credit is even being processed. I will be disputing the charge with my bank in order to get the money back which I hope still affects this business' credit rating. My girlfriend and I drove to this dealership looking at an 06' eddie bauer explorer stock number U88288 (stay away from this truck!!) which we spoke to John Ryan about and he never followed through with the questions we asked of him nor did he return my phone call (very lousy follow up). Upon leaving a deposit until the truck came back from the body shop to get "scratches buffed out" which took 4 days, which is a little suspect to me...the salesman Ramy Elsafty never returned my calls, acted annoyed when I called him and actually got him on the phone to ask him for the photos he promised me.....well in the end he never emailed me the pictures. Mind you I had asked him for 3 days to work out a better price and he said, "sure sure, no problem, just come in and see the truck. (this was an out right lie) He had no intention of lowering the price and it became evident when i told him i would not drive there and waste my time unless we had the price worked out. When i finally saw the pictures on the dealer's website and explained to Ramy that another dealer had the same truck at a lower price he refused to lower his price and said "there was no more room for profit after the "body work" and "engine work" that went in to the car. The "scratches" all of a sudden became "body work" and he wouldn't tell me what kind of "engine work" was needed. To me this sounded like a real lemon to stay away from so I backed out of the deal and bought my car from Sayville Ford in long island. I saved over $300.00 in fees and they charged $1500.00 less for the same year and model truck with 10,000 less miles on it. Needless to say I'm staying far far away from this scam artist haven in the future and recommend you look elsewhere for used cars. I'm not sure how they are with new cars but the sales experience there left a lot to be desired and was exactly what I expected from a highway dealership that doesn't care about it's customers, only pushing out units. *update 05/15/2012* Greg (a manager i presume) called me today to let me know a credit was issued today to my card for the 500.00 and should post in 48 hours. It's a shame that one has to jump through so many hoops and get so irate to the point of writing a review like this to get the dealership's attention. Clearly the manager who told the rep I spoke to yesterday that it takes 2 weeks to get a credit back was also lying as according to Greg it only takes 48 hours. I'm still not satisfied with this dealer as it took far too much work and having to put up with too many lies for them to simply do the right thing which was to credit my card back the deposit the day that I cancelled the sale.

"It was a friendly, helpful and efficient service from..."

It was a friendly, helpful and efficient service from start to finish. I felt valued from the moment I stepped into the dealership, a feeling that continued throughout my dealings.

"David Page was an outstanding sales consultant. David was..."

David Page was an outstanding sales consultant. David was very professional, informative, and has great people skills. David went above and beyond to make our experience with All American Ford a great one. I leased a 2012 Ford Fusion SE and am very happy with my decision. I would absolutely recommend All American Ford in Old Bridge to others and make sure they asked for David Page to assist them.

"This dealership was very nice, listened to everything I..."

This dealership was very nice, listened to everything I had to say, got me the car I really wanted for a very good price. I would recommend this dealer ship and David for all the hard work they put in to getting me the car I wanted. Thank you All American Ford. Your the best.

David Page

"It was a pleasure dealing with a knowledgeable and..."

It was a pleasure dealing with a knowledgeable and friendly salesperson. This dealership made the car buying experience stress free. Will always recommend this dealership.

"I found a used jeep wrangler at this location. Ramy was..."

I found a used jeep wrangler at this location. Ramy was the employee who helped me when i came to the dealership. Not only was he extremly helpful, he was very nice and didnt make me feel pressured or unsure in my decision to buy the car. Ive been to a few different dealerships over the years and i can honestly say this was the best experience i ever had. All the staff is very welcoming and friendly. I recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking for a new or used car.

"David was extremely helpful and cooperative in helping me..."

David was extremely helpful and cooperative in helping me custom order a F150 truck to meet my needs then when the vehicle came in the entire staff at All American Ford did a great job in helping me understand my purchase as well as some great warranty options. Dave did a fantastic job helping me understand all of the features equipped with the vehicle.

"Joe Pedi gave me a wonderful greeting, answers to all my..."

Joe Pedi gave me a wonderful greeting, answers to all my questions....and especially, he spent the needed time with me & did not rush me. I've been to other dealerships & if I didn't give them money right away to put down on a car, they tried to rush me out. The prices quoted to me by Joe were unbeatable. I highly recommend All American Ford in Old Bridge for many reasons...most of all being how honest & accurate they are. I'm another very satisfied customer!!!! Thanks guys!!!

Joseph Pedi

"What can I say, Joe Germino is one of the best car sales..."

What can I say, Joe Germino is one of the best car sales man we have ever dealt with. This is our second time dealing with Joe, and the experience was more than exceptional. We had very strict specifications for the Mustang we were looking for, and quite frankly, it was very difficult to locate a Mustang that matched our request. There was nothing within my State that we could find, nothing. Joe never stopped nor gave up looking for a Mustang that matched our requirements. We spent a total of two whole months, just trying to locate a Mustang, searching around the country to find one. Joe was patient, understanding, professional, friendly, easy to talk to, and fantastic at his job. He's passionate and truly cares about what his is doing, and genuinely puts his customers first. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND anyone going to All American Ford of Old Bridge to visit Joe Germino, you will not regret it. I wish all car salesman worked like Joe...the car business would be a much more highly looked upon business if everyone had the ethnics of Joe!

Jamie Thalor