All American Ford in Old Bridge

All American Ford in Old Bridge

Call
All American Ford in Old Bridge Info
About All American Ford in Old Bridge

We understand that purchasing a vehicle is one of the larger decisions you will make. It is critical to work with a Dealership that you can trust from the beginning. All American Ford has been earning customer's trust & business for over 15 years. We know that you, the customer is the most important part of everything we do, and that is reflected in how we do business. We don't just want you to buy a vehicle from us, we want you to become part of our family and buy the rest of your vehicles from us. In earning that business we offer a customer service experience that will be above and beyond your expectations. As the largest Ford Dealer in the Northeast we are able to offer the best selection, the best deals, and the best customer service. That is why our customers come back to us again & again. Once you visit the dealership you will see we are professionals who are committed to our family, friends, and future customers. We encourage you to visit us and see the difference All American Ford has to offer.

About All American Ford in Old Bridge

bignickde
8/03/2012

"Jonathan was very professinal and did all he could to get..."

Jonathan was very professinal and did all he could to get us what we wanted.The showroom was immaculate and the selection of cars was super. Overall it made the leasing experience very smooth and easy. I would highly recommend this dealership to everyone.

Jonathan Malave

All American Ford in Old Bridge responded to this review

August 03, 2012

Thank you for your great review! Way to go Jonathan!

Scott Pfeiffer
8/02/2012

"Stephanie returned my Internet request within an hour of..."

Stephanie returned my Internet request within an hour of my submittal and made sure she followed up with any of my questions. She greeted my wife and myself at the door and introduced us to Bill Barton. Bill was extremely friendly and knowledgeable about the vehicle we were interested in. We stopped in on the night of a torrential storm and Bill went out to retrieve the vehicle in the pouring rain. Bill gave us plenty of time on our second visit to test drive the truck and make up our minds. He wasn't pushy but he made the sale. He was a pleasure to deal with and hope that stays that way throughout my ownership of the truck We purchased. I also dealt with Charles Holder with some extras that were put on. Just got it back and it looks great. A special thanks to Bill, Charles and Stephanie for making this effortless.

staceyj07
7/31/2012

"Very happy over with the service we received. They..."

Very happy over with the service we received. They worked with us on price, answered all our question. We are looking to purchase another vehicle in the next few weeks and will definately go there!

Jamie, Joe Pedi, Cody

chuckdzl
7/30/2012

"This is a great dealership with a very friendly staff...."

This is a great dealership with a very friendly staff. They are very honest and reliable. I recommend anyone buying a card to look them up.

Jaime Thalor

catch22
7/30/2012

"My experience at the dealership was a pleasant..."

My experience at the dealership was a pleasant surprise.David Page and staff recieved the highest rating possible because they went out of their way to ensure that I found the car I wanted at the price I was willing to pay.They went above and beyond to get me a fair price for my trade and put me in the best possible scenario for what I was looking for without any hassles or games. Thanks again!

gladystanacredi
7/30/2012

"the service was fine.It was easy to find the..."

the service was fine.It was easy to find the dealership.Customer service is good as is the service department.That is why i purchased a new car there.

Thomas Kirdahy
7/30/2012

"Bill Barton is an exceptional salesman. If it were not..."

Bill Barton is an exceptional salesman. If it were not for Bill I was prepared to turn my car in at the end of the lease. However, because of Bill's putting the customer first approach, I remain a satisfied Ford owner. Furthermore, if Bill remains at All American Ford of Old Bridge, I can't see myself dealing with anyone else.

Lozlo
7/23/2012

"Stephanie was very helpful and pleasant to work with...."

Stephanie was very helpful and pleasant to work with. From the time I saw the car on line to the time I purchased it was 2 days. A very smooth transaction. I was also happy with the price and follow up with my registration and plates.

David Wahnon

cds0217
6/17/2012

"I came to All American Ford of Old Bridge from..."

I came to All American Ford of Old Bridge from Pennsylvania nearly 100 miles away to purchase just the vehicle I was looking for. When I arrived I was surprized by the size and selection available for both new and used automobiles. Stephanie was very considerate and knowledgeable, kindly asking if there was something she could get for us while paperwork and financing were being prepared. We had a very comfortable experience and were not pressured for a sale. I would recommend this dealership to anyone, even friends and family from Pennsylvania.

Frisbe574
6/15/2012

"She was great worked with us and answered all our..."

She was great worked with us and answered all our questions and stay in contact with us while te car was bein in service She is very friendly and wants to make the sale happen Def recommend using her for sales And i crossed the bridge from staten island all the way to nj Great team of people there

Stephanie breslin