All American Ford in Old Bridge

3698 US Highway 9,
Old Bridge, New Jersey 08857
All American Ford in Old Bridge Info
About All American Ford in Old Bridge

We understand that purchasing a vehicle is one of the larger decisions you will make. It is critical to work with a Dealership that you can trust from the beginning. All American Ford has been earning customer's trust & business for over 15 years. We know that you, the customer is the most important part of everything we do, and that is reflected in how we do business. We don't just want you to buy a vehicle from us, we want you to become part of our family and buy the rest of your vehicles from us. In earning that business we offer a customer service experience that will be above and beyond your expectations. As the largest Ford Dealer in the Northeast we are able to offer the best selection, the best deals, and the best customer service. That is why our customers come back to us again & again. Once you visit the dealership you will see we are professionals who are committed to our family, friends, and future customers. We encourage you to visit us and see the difference All American Ford has to offer.

About All American Ford in Old Bridge

MatthewDeCillis
10/26/2012

"I have been a long time customer of All American Ford in..."

I have been a long time customer of All American Ford in Old Bridge. They have always been knowledgeable and customer focused. I have been recommending friends and family to them for years. Joe Germino is one of the best sales consultants I have ever dealt with no matter what product I was purchasing. He went above and beyond my expectations. Thank you Joe!

MikeandL
10/25/2012

"Peter and the dealership worked with us to provide the..."

Peter and the dealership worked with us to provide the best vehicle at the best price. We have been customers of this Ford dealership for many years and have never been disappointed.

SatyaMakena
10/24/2012

"I bought a used Honda CRV 2007 LX. Great and friendly..."

I bought a used Honda CRV 2007 LX. Great and friendly people. they have shown the car fax and never misguided or tried to take advantage of.

MIMI-happy
10/24/2012

"Tremendous experience with this dealership. Joe Germino..."

Tremendous experience with this dealership. Joe Germino was recommended by a friend of mind. His good nature and relaxed demeanor made the experience very nice. I took my mother to look at a new car in her budget. We ended up with a certified pre-owned car that the finance department really went out of the way to find that right payment. Everybody is happy and I would definitely recommend the dealership and Joe Germino

dmbrooking
10/24/2012

"Very friendly and easy to work with. Purchased two cars..."

Very friendly and easy to work with. Purchased two cars from them and they were very willing to negotiate to what we wanted. Peter helped the entire process go very smoothly.

talbotcl
10/22/2012

"Found car at their location on net. Drove 1 1/2 hours to..."

Found car at their location on net. Drove 1 1/2 hours to find out car does not have the convertible top as they had advertised. Dealer dropped price-completed all paperwork, got approved for our loan to have the manager tell us we have to give them all of the money up front for a car we can not have that day as it was not ready. We were ready to put down a 2k deposit, but the manager would not accept it. The next day we received a call from the owner who apologized for the issues with the manager. The sales rep contacted him about the problem and he was still willing to sell us the car. We agreed and said we would come in Monday with all the money to pick it up. The sales rep called back to let us know the car had been detailed and was being held inside for us. On Monday as we are getting ready to make the trip after getting the $ from the bank, we get a call from the sales rep that their wholesaler came into the building and took our car!

drew.christian.50
10/21/2012

"Great buying experience! After disappointing shopping..."

Great buying experience! After disappointing shopping experiences at four different dealers in Pennsylvania, I finally found great service and a fair price with this dealership. I highly recommend Jonathan Malave and All American Ford Old Bridge.

JPELL210
10/21/2012

"I was sent to All American Ford thru the Costco auto..."

I was sent to All American Ford thru the Costco auto buying program. My experiance could not have been any better. Jamie and Samie were extemely knowledgable and went above and beyond to answer all our questions and find us a better deal on our purchase. I would not hesitate to refer anyone to All American Ford to buy a vehicle.

Jamie and Samie

Bratgirl54
10/19/2012

"Before Joe Ritorto was employed with All American Ford,..."

Before Joe Ritorto was employed with All American Ford, he was involved in another line of work that I was going to hire him for. When it came time for me to call him to use his services, he no longer was doing the type of work he was involved in then. The reason I hired him for those services was for his professionalism and how he represented the business he was in at the time. I did a google search for Joe to see where he was at and found he was employed at All American Ford. I called to set up an appointment and told him how I found him. Joe Ritorto has brought that professionalism with him to All American Ford and it was a great pleasure to have to deal with salesman who wasn't a pompous, pushy, aggrogant salesman. A note to All American Ford, you lose Joe, we will follow him to whatever dealer he may go to.

reginaanila
10/16/2012

"I went to the Fullerton Dealership in Bridgewater on..."

I went to the Fullerton Dealership in Bridgewater on route 22 first and these guys were practically trying to elbow me into a car. I finally said i couldn't afford the car they were trying to sell me and asked for the deposit i had put down back. i left that dealership and went to All American (were my boyfriend bought his car) and talked to Joe. He was extremely accommodating and continues to be even a month after i bought the car. you wont feel pressured here.

Reviews of Jamie Thalor