All American Ford in Old Bridge

Jamie Thalor

Joe Germino, Sales Consultant, All American Ford in Old Bridge

Joe Germino

January 16, 2017

"best car dealership I ever bought a car at. Great people"

- Matt123

Jamie was my salesman helping me buy a car and I could of not asked for a better salesman than Jamie, he helped me find the perfect car with no pressure at all. It was like hanging out with a friend while looking at cars togather.

December 19, 2016

"Avoid this dealership!"

- Duke8096

I recently purchased a leftover 2016 Ford Edge. When I finally got the car after it was detailed (and all paperwork signed, my BAD) the vehicle had many many nicks and scrapes from the detailing and trying to remove adhesive protective tape/film around windows and body. Their "MORON"!detailing crew apparently took razor or metal to remove adhesive tape they could not get off. They were fully prepared to let me drive off had I not noticed the last minute. Have them a week to fix and correct the problem and still they could not fix all the damaged parts. Manager Kimberly Meigh, finally told me, you insult me, we made your car beautiful, don't ever call or email me again, gonto Ford Customer Care if you're unsatisfied. Basically told me go **** myself!!!! Place is horrible and the people treated me like I bought a Honda Civic instead of a $38,000 Edge. Avoid them and ALL of the All American Ford Franchises, they are SCUM!

December 06, 2016

"terribly Dealership"

- AnnaK.

I wanted to buy a car here, but do not advise anyone to do it here. Seller Anthony rude and impolite. He does not know how to talk with customers. I do not advise to deal with him. They work very long time, if you want to buy a car, choose a different Dealeship

New 2016 Ford Transit Connect, $28005