Read Reviews All American Ford in Old Bridge

Rachel CurryService Writer2 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: All American Ford in Old Bridge

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, All American Ford in Old Bridge has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About All American Ford in Old Bridge

We understand that purchasing a vehicle is one of the larger decisions you will make. It is critical to work with a Dealership that you can trust from the beginning. All American Ford has been earning customer's trust & business for over 15 years. We know that you, the customer is the most important part of everything we do, and that is reflected in how we do business. We don't just want you to buy a vehicle from us, we want you to become part of our family and buy the rest of your vehicles from us. In earning that business we offer a customer service experience that will be above and beyond your expectations. As the largest Ford Dealer in the Northeast we are able to offer the best selection, the best deals, and the best customer service. That is why our customers come back to us again & again. Once you visit the dealership you will see we are professionals who are committed to our family, friends, and future customers. We encourage you to visit us and see the difference All American Ford has to offer.

Our Location

Drive-In Service Shuttle Service
Express Service Television
Free Coffee Vending Machines

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"David was extremely helpful and cooperative in helping me..."

andrewgrah@gmail.com
4/8/2012 8:38:18 AM

My Review Of All American Ford in Old Bridge:

David was extremely helpful and cooperative in helping me custom order a F150 truck to meet my needs then when the vehicle came in the entire staff at All American Ford did a great job in helping me understand my purchase as well as some great warranty options. Dave did a fantastic job helping me understand all of the features equipped with the vehicle.

Twitter
"Joe Pedi gave me a wonderful greeting, answers to all my..."

panda3636
4/2/2012 9:55:41 PM

Joseph Pedi

My Review Of All American Ford in Old Bridge:

Joe Pedi gave me a wonderful greeting, answers to all my questions....and especially, he spent the needed time with me & did not rush me. I've been to other dealerships & if I didn't give them money right away to put down on a car, they tried to rush me out. The prices quoted to me by Joe were unbeatable. I highly recommend All American Ford in Old Bridge for many reasons...most of all being how honest & accurate they are. I'm another very satisfied customer!!!! Thanks guys!!!

Twitter
"What can I say, Joe Germino is one of the best car sales..."

AJLoves5.0Mustang
4/1/2012 1:52:02 PM

Joe GerminoJoe Germino

My Review Of All American Ford in Old Bridge:

What can I say, Joe Germino is one of the best car sales man we have ever dealt with. This is our second time dealing with Joe, and the experience was more than exceptional. We had very strict specifications for the Mustang we were looking for, and quite frankly, it was very difficult to locate a Mustang that matched our request. There was nothing within my State that we could find, nothing. Joe never stopped nor gave up looking for a Mustang that matched our requirements. We spent a total of two whole months, just trying to locate a Mustang, searching around the country to find one. Joe was patient, understanding, professional, friendly, easy to talk to, and fantastic at his job. He's passionate and truly cares about what his is doing, and genuinely puts his customers first. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND anyone going to All American Ford of Old Bridge to visit Joe Germino, you will not regret it. I wish all car salesman worked like Joe...the car business would be a much more highly looked upon business if everyone had the ethnics of Joe!

Twitter
"Very professional and courteous service. Dave was very..."

jcec@optonline.net
3/30/2012 9:10:59 PM

My Review Of All American Ford in Old Bridge:

Very professional and courteous service. Dave was very knowledgeable of of the latest technology for what he was selling us. I would refer him time and time again.

Twitter
"I had been shopping for a 2008 - 2010 Ford Explorer V8..."

skibird94
3/30/2012 4:59:50 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)

My Review Of All American Ford in Old Bridge:

I had been shopping for a 2008 - 2010 Ford Explorer V8 which are hard to come by. I first visited All American Ford of Old Bridge around July 2011 and met Chuck Boyle. They didn't have any V8's on the lot at the time, but I test drove a V6 model with Chuck and he took his time and showed us a good test drive route. I had searched a few other dealers over the next few months and nobody had the right combination of vehicle/price/features I was looking for. In early Janury 2012, I saw a good 2010 Explorer V8 come online at All American Ford. I called the internet sales dept to schedule a test drive, and as soon as I gave my name, their system associated me with Chuck. The vehicle did have a blemish (minor accident) on the carfax report, but the dealership priced the vehicle accordingly, and the Internet Sales department told me about it up front, so points awarded for honesty. I went to look at the vehicle that night, and then again in the daylight a couple of days later. Both days Chuck was very patient, knowledgeable, and helpful while we really looked the vehicle over and took it out on the road. Best of all, while he's personable, he didn't try to use too many "lines" like so many salesmen do. Nor did he try and push too hard to sell me on a V6 model or another vehicle type. It was great having a salesman that knew the product well. [I had a salesman at another Ford dealer tell me that they did not make a V8 Explorer in 2010. Chuck knew that Ford did, but that they were a somewhat rare model.] Even after the sale, Chuck spent some time with us before we drove off showing us all the features of the vehicle, especially the SYNC system. He assured us that he's there if we have any questions after the sale, and I'm sure that he is.

My only complaints about All American are that one gentleman in the warranty department provided me with some innacurate information about the balance of the vehicle's warranty (Chuck took care of it) and that the dealership took a looong time to get me the plates, registration, and title. A few weeks for the registration and plates, and over a month for the title - a little slow considering the dealership charges nearly $300 in "Dealer Processing Fees". My temp sticker was nearing expiration! For comparison, a few years ago, James Toyota took only 1 week to get the plates and registration. During the time it took All American to get all my paperwork, I (who am not a professional in the car business) managed to sell my old car, turn in the plates, transfer the title to the new owner, and help him obtain new license plates - faster than All American, and I didn't charge him $300! All in all a minor complaint in the overall transaction - that's a dealer issue, not Chuck. Just feel like that was money wasted - next time I'll let the dealership know that I'll handle the titlework myself to save some time and money.

Overall, my buying experience for a 2010 Ford Explorer with Chuck Boyle at All American Ford was a positive experience. I got a great vehicle at a reasonable price and feel like Chuck and the dealership are very reputable. To sum up, Chuck Boyle is an excellent salesman at a good dealership, and I wouldn't hesitate to go back to Chuck for my next purchase. I would highly recommend him as well as All American of Old Bridge.

Twitter
"I was given a great price for my trade-in and a great..."

garysilk
3/20/2012 7:23:19 PM

My Review Of All American Ford in Old Bridge:

I was given a great price for my trade-in and a great deal on a new purchase. The sales person was very knowledgeable about Ford products. All purchase options, finance or lease, were carefully discussed. The purchased vehicle was described in detail and a hands-on checklist was done.

Twitter
"**A must go for Auto-Butler Customers** About a couple..."

mslater
3/13/2012 8:25:17 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Pat

My Review Of All American Ford in Old Bridge:

**A must go for Auto-Butler Customers** About a couple of weeks ago, I was looking to have an Auto Butler detailing for my Camry. During my search for an Auto Butler dealership, I had a difficult time finding a time to service my car (let alone find an Auto Butler dealership!) So even though I was a paying Toyota customer at another Toyota dealership, I was still declined an Auto Butler servicing even after they said that I could bring my car in! What a waste of my time (and gas money).

As my last resort, I decided to give All-American Ford a shot. Much to my amazement, they told me that I could come in that same afternoon or the next day! I couldn't believe it! And even better, it only took the Auto Butler crew 45 minutes to service my car!

In short, I had an outstanding experience with All-American Ford and would very highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new car (especially a new Ford). And yes, this comment is coming from a Toyota Camry owner! I swear! Many thanks to Pat and the rest of the crew for such an outstanding experience (and the continental breakfast too!)

Twitter
"dealership was willing to work with me as far as..."

rosemary61
3/11/2012 7:49:49 PM

David Page

My Review Of All American Ford in Old Bridge:

dealership was willing to work with me as far as financial arrangements, which i appreciated greatly. they were very cooperative and helpful. david page was a very good salesman, answering all my questions and very informative. since had just moved to the state of new jersey he also gave me advice as how to handle my questions regarding motor vehicle department. overall, i had intended to just inquire about the cars but instead i wound going home with a car that very night! i would recommend this particular dealership especially in light of the fact that i had been to another dealership and they were in no way as good as all american and david page.

Twitter
"They owe me my $500 deposit for a month now.They brought..."

colleenkeller
3/7/2012 6:47:14 PM

dave b
bob r & mgr

My Review Of All American Ford in Old Bridge:

They owe me my $500 deposit for a month now.They brought in wrong truck, told me it was an xls model and it isnt, it's an xl. The manager has never returned my phone calls and until today wouldn't even get on the phone to talk to me.Says he won't give me money till they sell it to someone else.I never signed a sales agreement so how can they hold my money?.Wouldn't send me the sticker details, took a picture in the dark so I couldnt' tell the difference. When I questioned it they offered to change the front grill and that would make it the same as the truck as I wanted.

Response From: All American Ford in Old Bridge
Added: 4/3/2012 9:36:35 AM

This customer was refunded the full amount of her deposit. However her financial institution had a discrepancy with the refund and unfortunately the customer held us accountable.

Customer Care
customercare@allamericanautogrp.com

Twitter
"Larry was very helpful with picking out the right car and..."

mattb1221
3/6/2012 10:09:51 PM

Larry Gerstein

My Review Of All American Ford in Old Bridge:

Larry was very helpful with picking out the right car and getting an affordable price. He was knowledgeable about the vehicle and answered any questions effectively.

<< Reviews 431-440 | Reviews 451-460 >>