All American Ford in Old Bridge

3698 US Highway 9,
Old Bridge, New Jersey 08857
All American Ford in Old Bridge Info
About All American Ford in Old Bridge

We understand that purchasing a vehicle is one of the larger decisions you will make. It is critical to work with a Dealership that you can trust from the beginning. All American Ford has been earning customer's trust & business for over 15 years. We know that you, the customer is the most important part of everything we do, and that is reflected in how we do business. We don't just want you to buy a vehicle from us, we want you to become part of our family and buy the rest of your vehicles from us. In earning that business we offer a customer service experience that will be above and beyond your expectations. As the largest Ford Dealer in the Northeast we are able to offer the best selection, the best deals, and the best customer service. That is why our customers come back to us again & again. Once you visit the dealership you will see we are professionals who are committed to our family, friends, and future customers. We encourage you to visit us and see the difference All American Ford has to offer.

About All American Ford in Old Bridge

gallagher.daniel.j
9/23/2012

"Peter and the rest of the staff was friendly and willing..."

Peter and the rest of the staff was friendly and willing to help us make a deal. I would go back again and do business with them anytime.

joe.mulvihill.31
9/18/2012

"Bill Barton took over my purchase from another..."

Bill Barton took over my purchase from another salesperson who had left the dealership. He went out of his way to be helpful and keep me up to date with the progress of my special order. The car I purchased was an Electric Ford Focus which has only been available for a short time yet he was extremely knowledgeable with the operation and features of the vehicle. He coordinated everything among several people I interacted with (Financing, servicing, people going thru cheklists, insurance, etc.). Everyone I encountered at the dealership was friendly and professional.

linda guo
9/15/2012

"good sales team paiently for our bargain car price ..."

good sales team paiently for our bargain car price explained good points for test driving excellent showing internal car functions gcar answers for our question for car internal & external

bonnier340
9/07/2012

"I went in with my husband on Labor day just to look at..."

I went in with my husband on Labor day just to look at the models. Jamie Thalor was the salesman we dealt with. He was very friendly and courteous. Within one hour I agreed to purchase the car I was interested in. The color I wanted had to be gotten from another dealer and Jamie went himself to pick it up and have it for me as promised. This is service with a smile :)

ffreihart
9/07/2012

"Wonderful experience that made leasing a car for the..."

Wonderful experience that made leasing a car for the first time painless and quick! Bill Barton was very exceptional in my dealings with him. I recommend this dealership highly.

Doug Burton
9/05/2012

"Spent over 1 1/2hours with Bill going over all areas with..."

Spent over 1 1/2hours with Bill going over all areas with me in regards to my new Ford Edge. In years past, other dealers simply gave me the keys and I was on my own. Bill couls have done same, but he took the time to go over and explain both the workings og the car and the dealership. I will make it my business to bring the car back to his dealership for service. More importantly, I plan to retire in 2 years and I will make it a point to give Bill and All_Americam Ford my business. I highly recommend this sales consultant and dealership to my friends and anyone else.

crel7
9/03/2012

"Working today with Bill Barton to lease my new 2013 Ford..."

Working today with Bill Barton to lease my new 2013 Ford Escape was not only a pleasure but also felt like a welcome home. I was recommended to All American Ford by a very close friend because of his experiences with them. Bill was honest, upfront with information, knew my budget and totally made me feel extremely confident in my decision to get this vehicle. Thank you so much Bill! Claire Geis

jennysei3
8/30/2012

"I came to this dealer after having a really bad..."

I came to this dealer after having a really bad experience at a previous dealer. Bill Barton took care of us and was extremely friendly from the get go. We were made to feel comfortable immediately. The car I was interested in was up front and waiting for me as soon as I arrived. We were able to come to a reasonable deal fairly quickly and I was able to drive my new car off of the lot that same day. I would highly recommend this dealer, as everyone there was helpful, knowledgeable and friendly.

wheelsnj
8/29/2012

"Doing business with All Amercan was an enjoyable..."

Doing business with All Amercan was an enjoyable experience. The friendly atmosphere, knowledable staff, and price made buying my F-150 from All American a no brainer. My thanks to Joe Postorino. Will Schaumberg

dave.kupratis
8/26/2012

"Best Customer Service Experience that I have had in quite..."

Best Customer Service Experience that I have had in quite some time! From the minute I walked into the dealership until the following day when I walked out with my new automobile - I knew I was in excellent hands. My saleswoman - Stephanie Breslin made me feel like I was the only customer in the dealership. Her personal attention and care to every single detail and question that I had was simply amazing. She was so focused on meeting every one of my needs and expectations that I almost felt guilty with getting so much attention. Its been a long time since I felt a car dealership actually cared about me - instead of just selling a car and making a profit. Who knows - maybe the dealership sensed what a "picky buyer" I am and assigned one of their top guns to handle my purchase. Well it worked for sure. I was not certain I was going to do anything but just browse during my latest visit but Stephanie's professionalism and courtesy blew me away. I could not have been in better hands during this transaction and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a great deal and expecting 100% customer focus. In my eyes she is second to none. I just hope that she is there the next time I intend to make a purchase as I could see other dealerships trying to persuade her to work for them. She is that good. Bottom line - she cares, she knows the product, got me the best price, met all of my expectations and was friendly as possible. She made me feel like I was family. Completely satisfied - Stephanie Breslin is an asset to All American Ford. PS: Love my new car.

All American Ford in Old Bridge responded to this review

August 28, 2012

Thank you for the great review! All American Ford and Stephanie are happy that we exceeded your expectations. We appreciate your business and are glad you can call All American Ford in Old Bridge your Ford Dealer!

Reviews of Jamie Thalor