All American Ford in Old Bridge

3698 US Highway 9,
Old Bridge, New Jersey 08857
All American Ford in Old Bridge Info
About All American Ford in Old Bridge

We understand that purchasing a vehicle is one of the larger decisions you will make. It is critical to work with a Dealership that you can trust from the beginning. All American Ford has been earning customer's trust & business for over 15 years. We know that you, the customer is the most important part of everything we do, and that is reflected in how we do business. We don't just want you to buy a vehicle from us, we want you to become part of our family and buy the rest of your vehicles from us. In earning that business we offer a customer service experience that will be above and beyond your expectations. As the largest Ford Dealer in the Northeast we are able to offer the best selection, the best deals, and the best customer service. That is why our customers come back to us again & again. Once you visit the dealership you will see we are professionals who are committed to our family, friends, and future customers. We encourage you to visit us and see the difference All American Ford has to offer.

About All American Ford in Old Bridge

jfrank32
9/30/2012

"I found Jamie Thalor to be the consummate professional as..."

I found Jamie Thalor to be the consummate professional as he answered all my questions and was very informative. I wouldn't have any hesitation in recommending Jamie to family and friends who might be in the market for an automobile. Additionally, he made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process and even continued to assist me in the month's following the sale.

bigblue328
9/30/2012

"I have been searching for a new car for several months..."

I have been searching for a new car for several months and have visited numerous dealerships in New Jersey. Dealing with Jamie Thalor at Old Bridge was the most pleasurable experience during my search. He was extremely attentive, informative and provided complete satisfactory answers to all the questions I raised during my visit. He made me feel extremely comfortable and satisfied about my car selection and ultimate purchase.

sittingduck
9/29/2012

"My experience at All American Ford of Old Bridge was my..."

My experience at All American Ford of Old Bridge was my first time buying a new car. Ramy in Sales and Mike in Financing were friendly, helpful, fast, knowledgable, and courteous. I found the car I wanted on the lot quickly. No one pressured me into buying or adding anything that I didn't want. I had a lot of questions, and they were answered promptly and patiently. I will definitely recommend All American Ford of Old Bridge to friends, family, and co-workers. I got a great deal and will absolutely return to this dealership in the future.

stevegoldman2000
9/29/2012

"This was my fifth Ford. No pressure, I always get great..."

This was my fifth Ford. No pressure, I always get great prices and terrific service when a repair is needed. Shop around and the go to this dealer to buy or lease

j0hndiamond
9/29/2012

"Just bought my first brand new car. If your looking for..."

Just bought my first brand new car. If your looking for honesty, deal with Stephanie. She was patient with all my questions and walked through everything about the car. I'm very pleased with the customer service, she answered all my questions.

Stephanie Breslin

jacquelina.parisi
9/29/2012

"I had such a great experience at All American Ford,..."

I had such a great experience at All American Ford, everyone is extremely helpful and Stephanie gave me a great deal on my new car!

grandones
9/29/2012

"I walked into All American Ford knowing only what I heard..."

I walked into All American Ford knowing only what I heard about the dealership from friends. Your greeter put me in the hands of Jamie Thalor and a while later, I left knowing all I needed to know about the Flex, leasing, buying, service, etc. A few days later, I came back with my wife. Again we talked to Jamie and after a long while - much questioning and walking around the lot, me checking the Flex and my wife checking out something else, we left with an Explorer and a smile on my wife's face. Thanks, Jamie

ecopp
9/29/2012

"Buying my new car was a wonderful experience. I worked..."

Buying my new car was a wonderful experience. I worked with Stephanie Breslin, and she was absolutely delightful. She was courteous, kind, honest, and knowledgeable about the vehicles. She answered all of my inquiries thoroughly and focused all of her attention on me and my needs. My last experience purchasing a car was rather dreadful, and I was not looking forward to it this time. However, my experience with Stephanie was just great, and I could not be more pleased with how I was treated and the vehicle I purchased! She was probably one of the best salespersons I have ever dealt with. I highly recommend going to her!

soccer0909
9/29/2012

"I have been shopping around at different dealers for a..."

I have been shopping around at different dealers for a few months now when I was referred to All American Ford by a friend. When I went there one of the salespeople on the floor at the time greeted me and I was immediately impressed with her enthusiasm and knowledge of the vehicles. I highly recommend if you go here to deal with Stephanie Breslin. I left there very happy with my new car.

ronaparker
9/28/2012

"Ramy Elsafty's professionalism, coupled with his patience..."

Ramy Elsafty's professionalism, coupled with his patience and attention, made our visit to All American Ford most pleasant and thoroughly productive. He knows his business, he knows his cars and he knew how to assist, guide and advise us in all aspects of our looking, questioning, deciding and, ultimately, buying a car. His attention to detail was extraordinary and both my husband and I are confident that his interest in our satisfaction will continue. Simply put, we may be first-time buyers, but we are already loyal customers because of Ramy Elsafty.

Reviews of Jamie Thalor