All American Ford in Old Bridge

3698 US Highway 9,
Old Bridge, New Jersey 08857
All American Ford in Old Bridge Info
About All American Ford in Old Bridge

We understand that purchasing a vehicle is one of the larger decisions you will make. It is critical to work with a Dealership that you can trust from the beginning. All American Ford has been earning customer's trust & business for over 15 years. We know that you, the customer is the most important part of everything we do, and that is reflected in how we do business. We don't just want you to buy a vehicle from us, we want you to become part of our family and buy the rest of your vehicles from us. In earning that business we offer a customer service experience that will be above and beyond your expectations. As the largest Ford Dealer in the Northeast we are able to offer the best selection, the best deals, and the best customer service. That is why our customers come back to us again & again. Once you visit the dealership you will see we are professionals who are committed to our family, friends, and future customers. We encourage you to visit us and see the difference All American Ford has to offer.

About All American Ford in Old Bridge

svtsam
11/18/2012

"We made the hour and half drive up to All American to..."

We made the hour and half drive up to All American to purchase a new SVT Raptor. They are hard to find and All American had 2! Our salesman Ramy was a pleasure to deal with. This is not a stuffed shirt sales company. I immeadiately felt at ease. They gave me a great number on my trade and the sale was a breeze. I have always had trouble with Ford dealerships in the past and pretty much wrote off Ford from my want list. I really wanted a Raptor and the folks at All American especially Ramy and the finance manager Charles made me glad i decided to drive the hour and half. I highly reccommend All American Ford.

synic0915
11/17/2012

"A++ Sales Consultant! With Jamie's helps, we drove back..."

A++ Sales Consultant! With Jamie's helps, we drove back a brand new Ford SUV today in a very fair price. Jamie is a very helpful and friendly person, easy to communicate, easy to negotiate , answer all your questions and worked hard to get you a fair price of your new vehicle. Highly recommended this dealer and Jamie Thalor. Thank You Jamie.

dovecjd
11/17/2012

"I'm writing this review to let you know how happy I was..."

I'm writing this review to let you know how happy I was with the overall service with All American Ford. I had a salesman by the name of Peter Bottorff who was helpful, polite & professional throughout the whole aspect of the sale on my 2013 Edge Ford which I purchased. I would also like to comment on the sales manager, Bernie Conahan. He made me feel very comfortable & answered all my questions. He was polite & very professional throughout the entire sale. I also know he gave me the best deal. Bernie is a unique person! That is very hard to find these days. I have been a customer with All American Ford of Old Bridge for years. I have alway's been happy with there sales & service. I will continue to do business & refer my friends and relatives. Thank you, Charles Dove

mickeyoee
11/11/2012

"We began our experience with All American Ford with..."

We began our experience with All American Ford with Samantha Widmer, Internet Sales Manager. Sam was entirely professional and honest with us whether it was via e mail or telephone. She answered all our questions thoroughly and was available to us each time we reached out to her! Samantha is certainly an asset to the Dealership and the Ford Company! When we arrived at the dealership we were introduced to Ramy Elsafty. Ramy immediately made us feel at home and put our mind at ease over any jitters we may have had regarding the new car buying process. He is extremely knowledgeable about his cars and walked us through the process with ease. Ramy treated us with respect while making us feel like friends. We will certainly recommend Ramy and All American Ford to our friends. We met a number of other team members that day and all were extremely helpful. Our thanks again to Ramy and Samantha for all their help! Michele and Tom

Janice21
11/10/2012

"Jamie was very helpful and courteous. He answered all our..."

Jamie was very helpful and courteous. He answered all our questions to our satisfaction. Everything was taken care of in a timely fashion, we did not have to spend hours sitting and waiting like with other dealers. I would recommend him highly to anyone buying a car.

Mortellaro22
10/29/2012

"Amazing experience will definitely be back to buy another..."

Amazing experience will definitely be back to buy another car. Great people and friendly atmosphere. Highly recommend . Joe and Larry were great to deal with

Joe

irv145
10/29/2012

"Paul was very helpful. I will in the near future buy a..."

Paul was very helpful. I will in the near future buy a car from Pual. His pricing and knowledge about the fusion was very helpful. It was nice meeting Paul and I definitely will see him in the near future.

sghaffn
10/27/2012

"Excellent experience, very pleased with purchase and..."

Excellent experience, very pleased with purchase and would definitely recommend All American and Jamie Thalor to friends and family. New car delivery and explanation of all the vehicles feature was also better than any other dealer, I have bought cars from

FUZZYBEAR100
10/27/2012

"JAMIE THALOR WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL & HANDLED OUR..."

JAMIE THALOR WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL & HANDLED OUR LEASE OF A 2012 FORD FOCUS ELECRIC IN A VERY EFFICIEN MATTER. I WOULD RECOMMEND ALL-AMERICAN FORD TO ANYONE INTERESTED IN THE FOCUS ELECTRIC IN A HEARTBEAT!!

MatthewDeCillis
10/26/2012

"I have been a long time customer of All American Ford in..."

I have been a long time customer of All American Ford in Old Bridge. They have always been knowledgeable and customer focused. I have been recommending friends and family to them for years. Joe Germino is one of the best sales consultants I have ever dealt with no matter what product I was purchasing. He went above and beyond my expectations. Thank you Joe!

Reviews of Jamie Thalor