All American Ford in Old Bridge

3698 US Highway 9,
Old Bridge, New Jersey 08857
All American Ford in Old Bridge Info
About All American Ford in Old Bridge

We understand that purchasing a vehicle is one of the larger decisions you will make. It is critical to work with a Dealership that you can trust from the beginning. All American Ford has been earning customer's trust & business for over 15 years. We know that you, the customer is the most important part of everything we do, and that is reflected in how we do business. We don't just want you to buy a vehicle from us, we want you to become part of our family and buy the rest of your vehicles from us. In earning that business we offer a customer service experience that will be above and beyond your expectations. As the largest Ford Dealer in the Northeast we are able to offer the best selection, the best deals, and the best customer service. That is why our customers come back to us again & again. Once you visit the dealership you will see we are professionals who are committed to our family, friends, and future customers. We encourage you to visit us and see the difference All American Ford has to offer.

About All American Ford in Old Bridge

dave.kupratis
8/26/2012

"Best Customer Service Experience that I have had in quite..."

Best Customer Service Experience that I have had in quite some time! From the minute I walked into the dealership until the following day when I walked out with my new automobile - I knew I was in excellent hands. My saleswoman - Stephanie Breslin made me feel like I was the only customer in the dealership. Her personal attention and care to every single detail and question that I had was simply amazing. She was so focused on meeting every one of my needs and expectations that I almost felt guilty with getting so much attention. Its been a long time since I felt a car dealership actually cared about me - instead of just selling a car and making a profit. Who knows - maybe the dealership sensed what a "picky buyer" I am and assigned one of their top guns to handle my purchase. Well it worked for sure. I was not certain I was going to do anything but just browse during my latest visit but Stephanie's professionalism and courtesy blew me away. I could not have been in better hands during this transaction and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a great deal and expecting 100% customer focus. In my eyes she is second to none. I just hope that she is there the next time I intend to make a purchase as I could see other dealerships trying to persuade her to work for them. She is that good. Bottom line - she cares, she knows the product, got me the best price, met all of my expectations and was friendly as possible. She made me feel like I was family. Completely satisfied - Stephanie Breslin is an asset to All American Ford. PS: Love my new car.

All American Ford in Old Bridge responded to this review

August 28, 2012

Thank you for the great review! All American Ford and Stephanie are happy that we exceeded your expectations. We appreciate your business and are glad you can call All American Ford in Old Bridge your Ford Dealer!

KOLES13
8/24/2012

"BILL BARTON HAS HELLPED ME DURING THIS PROCESS I FINALLY..."

BILL BARTON HAS HELLPED ME DURING THIS PROCESS I FINALLY ENJOYED BUYING A CAR FOR ONCE IN MY LIFETIME. HE ANSWEARED ALL MY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE CAR AND EXPLAINED EVERY BOTTON INSIDE AND OUTSIDE OF THE CAR. HE IS GREAT. ALL AMERICAN IS A GREAT PLACE TO BUY CARS.

DCMMM
8/23/2012

"We needed a second car for my wife to use mainly for..."

We needed a second car for my wife to use mainly for commuting, but it also had to be able to hold all three of our young kids and fit within our budget. Dave, by far, went above and beyond to find us the car we were looking for. His recommendations on which vehicle would be best for our needs were spot on. Dave's knowledge of the Ford vehicles is extensive and he took as much time as necessary to show us how to operate all the bells and whistles that were in our new Fusion as well as assist us in setting up our Sync system so that everything could be done in the car hands-free; thus creating a not only more efficient driving experience, but a safer one. I feel Dave worked for us when it came to getting the best car and deal possible. At the same time, everyone he introduced us to at the dealership who was involved with our deal and paperwork were also receptive and friendly. A great experience. This was the first NEW car we have ever purchased and the experience couldn't have been any better. All American Ford in Old Bridge, NJ has a great selection and an even better staff in David Page. If you are looking for someone who is going get the deal done for you on the car that is right for you, go see Dave Page at All American Ford in Old Bridge.

TimMc
8/20/2012

"I consider myself a difficult car buyer with high demands..."

I consider myself a difficult car buyer with high demands and expectations. All American Ford of Old Bridge and my sales person Bill Barton met my expectations. This is the second vehicle I purchased from All American Ford of Old Bridge in two years. I have visited numerous other dealers and none of them even entertained price negotiations for my 2013 escape. Bill Barton and All American Ford listened to my offer and we settled on what I concider a very fair deal. Bill Barton treated me like a customer should be treated and follows up on all of my requests even after I took delivery of my vehicle.

LouisC
8/20/2012

"I consider myself an experienced and somwhat difficult..."

I consider myself an experienced and somwhat difficult car buyer. Last Friday I visited another dealer and I could not come to my terms. On Saturday I contacted Amanda at All American Ford. She priced me a 2012 Ford Focus. At first I thought she gave me the wrong price. It was too low. Eventually I made an appointment and drove to Old Bridge. I met Jaime and told.him I had done all my homework and was ready to buy a car. About 2 mintes later, finalized the deal. I couldnt believe it. That quick and painless. About two hours later, I was on my way home with the car that contained everything I needed. This was by far one of my best car buying experience that I've had in a long. Thank you Jaime for making it so easy. I

Jaime Thalor, salesman and Amanda.

nails1959
8/18/2012

"My van was on it's last leg and I needed a new car right..."

My van was on it's last leg and I needed a new car right away. Jamie the salesman was excellent. I was a little doubtful that I wouldn't be able to get a car and Jamie said you will get a car. He made it possible and I can't thank him enough. I LOVE the car! I had a fantastic experience at All American and would highly recommend them. My family has gotten three cars from them so far and we plan on getting many more from them. Wouldn't go anywhere else!

All American Ford in Old Bridge responded to this review

August 20, 2012

Thank you so much for the great review! All American Ford is proud to be the dealer of your choice and we appreciate your loyalty.

cindy.mesko.3
8/14/2012

"Selling a vehicle to an 86 year old is not an easy task...."

Selling a vehicle to an 86 year old is not an easy task. I want to thank Bill Barton and the entire staff at All American for taking such good care of my elderly dad and me throughout the buying process. Dad doesn't trust too many people. However, Bill was able to put him at ease by listening and understanding what type of car he wanted and how much he wanted to pay for it. Dad is really happy with his new preowned Ford Focus and that Bill was able to work a deal that was within his budget. Thank you again Bill and All American for all your help! Sincerely, Cindy Mesko

am39
8/11/2012

"We dealt mainly with this young man. We were impressed..."

We dealt mainly with this young man. We were impressed with his service. He was honest, courteous and helpful. He made a good effort to facilitate our purchase. He kept us informed and looked out for our interest.

Scott Sanders
8/10/2012

"This was a lease vehicle and for the first time I was..."

This was a lease vehicle and for the first time I was just handed the keys. Bill Barton sat down with me and reviewed everything about the car and the web access available. It was nice to be treated as a valued customer rather than just another sale.

JJB22
8/07/2012

"I visited the dealership not expecting to leave with a..."

I visited the dealership not expecting to leave with a new car that day. The cooperation and helpfulness of the Jamie, Cody and the entire staff resulted in my leasing a new Ford Explorer the same day.

Reviews of Jamie Thalor