All American Ford in Old Bridge

All American Ford in Old Bridge

Call
All American Ford in Old Bridge Info
About All American Ford in Old Bridge

We understand that purchasing a vehicle is one of the larger decisions you will make. It is critical to work with a Dealership that you can trust from the beginning. All American Ford has been earning customer's trust & business for over 15 years. We know that you, the customer is the most important part of everything we do, and that is reflected in how we do business. We don't just want you to buy a vehicle from us, we want you to become part of our family and buy the rest of your vehicles from us. In earning that business we offer a customer service experience that will be above and beyond your expectations. As the largest Ford Dealer in the Northeast we are able to offer the best selection, the best deals, and the best customer service. That is why our customers come back to us again & again. Once you visit the dealership you will see we are professionals who are committed to our family, friends, and future customers. We encourage you to visit us and see the difference All American Ford has to offer.

About All American Ford in Old Bridge

"From the moment we started to talk about the car, I could..."

From the moment we started to talk about the car, I could tell she knew what she was talking about. We went over prices for a while and even worked out a better deal than I was anticipating. I got the car that I wanted, for a better price than I wanted! Who could ask for a better deal than that?

"Unlike other automobile sales representatives David Page..."

Unlike other automobile sales representatives David Page was as friendly as they come, but unlike others in his profession he was genuine. I feel like most salesmen treat their customers like how McDonalds treats their cattle. feed them crap, butcher them, and sell'em away. David on the other hand worked with me, ask me questions about what I do and what I like. He related to me on another level. I feel like he wasn't trying to sell anything to me, but he was helping me with my decision. David Made great points about different features on different models. But he sunk my battleship when he mentioned how perfect the 2012 ford escape is and how compatible this vehicle is to a surfer. The roof rack is a given, but he solved my ever so pain in the buttocks problem. As a surfer I always bring my gear and go, but what do I do with my keys? can't bring 'em in the ocean nor if I hide them I could either loose them or they are a easy target to burglars and car thief's. So David Mentioned the the key lock pad on the door. I thought the man was genius! To make a terrific long story short, Im a proud owner of a 2012 All Allmerican (MERICA!) Ford Escape XLT! If your looking for some new wheels Talk to David Page, He's the man! P.S. I don't have a blue tooth phone yet to enjoy all the cool hands free features, David gave me his number and told me to call him up as soon as I get one. So he knows I set up the sync features correctly and get my moneys worth. What did I say he's the man!

"I came to All American as an avid Volkswagen driver, but..."

I came to All American as an avid Volkswagen driver, but Stephanie took the time to show me pre owned cars as well as the Ford Fusion. On our test drive of the Fusion, Stephanie showed me all the incredible options which had me sold on the Ford. Stephanie is very personable and easy to talk to. She was also very knowledgeable on the Fusion, knowing it was comparable to the VW Passat.

Stephanie Breslin

"Bill was very helpful and explained everything I needed..."

Bill was very helpful and explained everything I needed to know about my new car. I would recomment him to friends and family. Thnak You

"Peter was very patient, the car was for my wife. She had..."

Peter was very patient, the car was for my wife. She had a little diffculty making up her mind on what she wanted. It was getting late when she decided, and he did not rush us through. It was a good feeling and I would send anyone of my friends there.

"Great experience. No complaints. Thoroughly enjoyed..."

Great experience. No complaints. Thoroughly enjoyed working with everyone there. They did their best to make it quick and effortless. A real pleasure. Thank you!

morgan feuss

"I went to this dealer because it was closest to my home. ..."

I went to this dealer because it was closest to my home. Never went there before, but I had a problem with my car that my regular mechanic couldn't fix (one of my car doors was retaining water) Not only was the problem fixed, they fixed it free of charged (clearing out the car drains in the doors). I also had them do some other fixes, which my regular mechanic never mentioned to me, and two things that my mechanic suggested they beat on price. I know most places say the dealers are usually more expensive, but that isn't always the case. But the best part of this dealer is the customer waiting area. They have several comfy leather chairs, free wireless, free snacks, and two TVs. It's nice, it's relaxing, it's something that I haven't seen anyone else have. I brought my laptop, and during the 2 hours of repair, 1 was spent on my laptop catching up on work that I had fallen behind on. They also have a decent gym upstairs, free for customers to use while waiting for the repairs to be completed. So after 1 hour of work, I spend 45 minutes at the gym, which meant I didn't have to go when I got home. it's a great convenience factor, and I would recommend everyone to use them.

Robin

"Bottom line is do not give these clowns a security..."

Bottom line is do not give these clowns a security deposit and expect it to be an easy refund. I have called for 4 days now asking for a refund of my $500.00 security deposit and they are great at taking messages but no one calls me back and I can get no confirmation that the credit is even being processed. I will be disputing the charge with my bank in order to get the money back which I hope still affects this business' credit rating. My girlfriend and I drove to this dealership looking at an 06' eddie bauer explorer stock number U88288 (stay away from this truck!!) which we spoke to John Ryan about and he never followed through with the questions we asked of him nor did he return my phone call (very lousy follow up). Upon leaving a deposit until the truck came back from the body shop to get "scratches buffed out" which took 4 days, which is a little suspect to me...the salesman Ramy Elsafty never returned my calls, acted annoyed when I called him and actually got him on the phone to ask him for the photos he promised me.....well in the end he never emailed me the pictures. Mind you I had asked him for 3 days to work out a better price and he said, "sure sure, no problem, just come in and see the truck. (this was an out right lie) He had no intention of lowering the price and it became evident when i told him i would not drive there and waste my time unless we had the price worked out. When i finally saw the pictures on the dealer's website and explained to Ramy that another dealer had the same truck at a lower price he refused to lower his price and said "there was no more room for profit after the "body work" and "engine work" that went in to the car. The "scratches" all of a sudden became "body work" and he wouldn't tell me what kind of "engine work" was needed. To me this sounded like a real lemon to stay away from so I backed out of the deal and bought my car from Sayville Ford in long island. I saved over $300.00 in fees and they charged $1500.00 less for the same year and model truck with 10,000 less miles on it. Needless to say I'm staying far far away from this scam artist haven in the future and recommend you look elsewhere for used cars. I'm not sure how they are with new cars but the sales experience there left a lot to be desired and was exactly what I expected from a highway dealership that doesn't care about it's customers, only pushing out units. *update 05/15/2012* Greg (a manager i presume) called me today to let me know a credit was issued today to my card for the 500.00 and should post in 48 hours. It's a shame that one has to jump through so many hoops and get so irate to the point of writing a review like this to get the dealership's attention. Clearly the manager who told the rep I spoke to yesterday that it takes 2 weeks to get a credit back was also lying as according to Greg it only takes 48 hours. I'm still not satisfied with this dealer as it took far too much work and having to put up with too many lies for them to simply do the right thing which was to credit my card back the deposit the day that I cancelled the sale.

"It was a friendly, helpful and efficient service from..."

It was a friendly, helpful and efficient service from start to finish. I felt valued from the moment I stepped into the dealership, a feeling that continued throughout my dealings.

"David Page was an outstanding sales consultant. David was..."

David Page was an outstanding sales consultant. David was very professional, informative, and has great people skills. David went above and beyond to make our experience with All American Ford a great one. I leased a 2012 Ford Fusion SE and am very happy with my decision. I would absolutely recommend All American Ford in Old Bridge to others and make sure they asked for David Page to assist them.

Reviews of Jamie Thalor