Amarillo Hyundai

Sales Professional

August 18, 2017

"Purchasing Experience"

- Paul

The dealership and Ms. Powers were very accommodating to our needs. I will say that I had the best car buying experience with Amarillo Hyundai that I have ever had.

Timothy Boggs

August 16, 2017

"Great experience!"

- Janis

We had a great experience with Brett Dockins! He made it feel like we were family! Brett, William and Paul all took excellent care of us. We will definitely recommend Brett and Amarillo Hyundai to our friends and family.

Brett Dockins
William Foote
Other Employees : Paul Willis

August 04, 2017

"Good"

- johnnicholas.rodriguez Verified Customer

Very good experience have already recommended this place to one of my co workers had a great experience will definitely return I am very pleased with my experience

Used 2014 Ford F-150, $31995