Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center

2601 E 5th Ave,
Anchorage, Alaska 99501
Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center Info
About Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center

Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center in Anchorage Alaska is an independently owned and operated Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram dealership that has been proudly serving Alaskans for over fifty years. Including the surrounding areas of Eagle River, Palmer, Wasilla, Fort Richardson, Elmendorf, JBER, Fairbanks, Girdwood, Kenai, and Seward, we are known and recognized as the largest Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram dealership in the state with a best price guarantee on any new vehicle. As for our used vehicles, it’s a simple formula. You like it? Make us an offer. It’s our secret formula to our success. Treat them right and give them a good deal the first time and they should come back and bring their family, friends, and neighbors. We are proud to be one of the highest ranking dealerships in the Pacific Northwest in customer satisfaction with an almost perfect score of 5 based off of over 775 reviews. Our financial staff at Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center offers expert advice for those seeking a great car loans or leases. Anotherwords, we can help out anyone with bad credit, bankruptcy or slow pays. Alaskan customers can come in and take advantage of our car repair with knowledgeable technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of car parts. So come on down and get your next ride here! We're locally owned and operated since 1963 and proud sponsors of the Last Great Race known as the Iditarod and your hometown hockey team, the Alaska Aces. We wouldn't be here without the dedication and loyalty of our customers for the past five decades, so we owe a big thank you to every customer past, present, and future!

About Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Chelsea
5/26/2015

"Great and very understanding"

I loved the choices and the employees were very professional and actually really nice! :) I will recommend this dealership to everyone, love this place. Thanks!

Dan, Sue and Cricket
5/26/2015

"Wonderful vehicle , even better sales guy."

I would highly recommend this dealership. While researching this vehicle, I had read stories on the internets Jeep Cherokee forum that their Jeep had taken months and months to arrive. Mine arrived within about 1 and half months. I had initially reached out to both Lithia Jeep South Anchorage and Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep. I had a response from both dealerships at first, but Logan Hufford of Anchorage Chrysler was the only one to call me back with updates on the Jeep Renegade, which was my first choice in a Jeep. My husband finally convinced me to buy a Cherokee instead. I would recommend Logan Hufford to anyone wanting a sales guy with a quick response to questions, knowledge of your chosen vehicle , or he will find out the answer,and a good sense of humor, Sue Mattson Anchorage

Ram2012
5/25/2015

"Best dealership I've ever worked with "

I would recommend this dealership to all my friends. But more importantly would I recommend Conner to my friends and family. He makes shopping for a vehicle easy and hassle free. I really appreciated not getting pushed towards buying something I didnt like. Conner asked me what I wanted I told him and he made sure he found it for me. Hands down best sales man out there.

Lastfrontier49
5/21/2015

"Vehicle experience "

In my experience working with the Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep team and specifically with Connor Kimbrell, I was able to find a vehicle that was affordable and met the standards that I had given him. He was quick and throughough throug the sales process and always maintained a professional can do attitude that made me as the customer feel appreciated and valued. I'd gladly refer friends,family and co-workers who are in the market. Connor has gone above and beyond in helping me when I need weeks after the sale was made. For any other comments needed I can be reached sterling.a.nielsen@gmail.com Respectfully, Sterling Nielsen

KateS
5/19/2015

"Awesome service"

I had Wonderful service provided by Steve. He showed me what I want for the price I wanted it for. Showed me comparisons and was up front with me about everything involved in my purchase.

Joseph 123

"outstanding"

Outstanding service, i never felt pressured, i felt like George was on my side and was looking out for my best interest. I couldn't be happier with my experience

shanda

"Yay for a new car!"

We had a great experience buying a car today. My husband purchased a vehicle from Anchorage Chrysler earlier this year. When he bought it we had told our salesman to give us a call if a car for me came in and we got that call last week. The majority of the process was handled prior to arriving at the dealership which made the sale quick and painless. Logan did a fantastic job helping us through the whole process. Thank you so much!

It;sAHemi!

"Unexpected"

Steve and the entire team went out of their way to get us as close to the payment number as we wanted on our new Ram 1500. Steve was attentive to our needs and wants when finding a Ram, and we found one that fit us perfectly. Thanks guys for all the hard work. Luvin the Ram...and yeah...it's a Hemi!

bknight92
5/16/2015

"understanding"

The whole team worked to get as close to the price and vehicle I wanted

Tokite
5/16/2015

"New Ram"

Quick fair pricing. Took a while to get it up fitted but Logan was right with me the whole time. Great friendly person without being pushy. I will return in the future.

Reviews of Connor Kimbrell