Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center

2601 E 5th Ave, Anchorage, Alaska 99501
Open Now 8:30 AM - 9:00 PM Hours

Connor Kimbrell, Assistant Sales Manager, Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center

Connor Kimbrell

Ray Kingsbury

Edrik Sanchez, Sales Consultant, Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center

Edrik Sanchez

March 22, 2017

"Service for my Dodge Durango"

- theresawjack

I just have to say thank you for the AWESOME service that I got for servicing my Durango. I thank the technician Donnie for good work.

March 21, 2017

"Excellent Experience!"

- Oleg

I was assisted by Ray Kingsbury. Ray was super-helpful and even gave me a couple of free manual transmission driving lessons. I was able to find my perfect car. Great experience overall, would definitely recommend.

March 17, 2017

"Car Purchase with Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram"

- colbyhowarth

We made a purchase and were assisted by David Williams. He has great customer serivce and made sure that we were getting exactly what we were looking for and that we were getting a good deal out of it. We made the purchase via phone through their website offers and David made it a quick and easy process. We are excited for our new car and happy to be a part of the Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center family. Thank you David from Derrick and Colby.

New 2017 Jeep Patriot, $23326