Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center

2601 E 5th Ave,
Anchorage, Alaska 99501
Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center Info
About Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center

Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center in Anchorage Alaska is an independently owned and operated Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram dealership that has been proudly serving Alaskans for over fifty years. Including the surrounding areas of Eagle River, Palmer, Wasilla, Fort Richardson, Elmendorf, JBER, Fairbanks, Girdwood, Kenai, and Seward, we are known and recognized as the largest Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram dealership in the state with a best price guarantee on any new vehicle. As for our used vehicles, it’s a simple formula. You like it? Make us an offer. It’s our secret formula to our success. Treat them right and give them a good deal the first time and they should come back and bring their family, friends, and neighbors. We are proud to be one of the highest ranking dealerships in the Pacific Northwest in customer satisfaction with an almost perfect score of 5 based off of over 350 reviews. Our financial staff at Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center offers expert advice for those seeking a great car loans or leases. Anotherwords, we can help out anyone with bad credit, bankruptcy or slow pays. Alaskan customers can come in and take advantage of our car repair with knowledgeable technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of car parts. So come on down and get your next ride here! We're locally owned and operated since 1963 and proud sponsors of the Last Great Race known as the Iditarod and your hometown hockey team, the Alaska Aces. We wouldn't be here without the dedication and loyalty of our customers for the past five decades, so we owe a big thank you to every customer past, present, and future!

About Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

b7
4/19/2015

"pleasant surprise"

I came in very guarded, expecting fine print that would increase the drive-away price. Turns out the print was apparently -- excuse the pun -- just fine! There was a small matter where I discovered the interest rate was higher than I assumed it would be, and I did not notice this until after I signed, but when I brought it to attention of dealer, he gave me an explanation that reassured me that I had made the right deal. And so I have no current reason to feel anything other than total satisfaction.

Holly&Chuck

"A Great Experience"

Steve was incredibly knowledgeable and was patient with us as we changed our minds several times about what we wanted in our truck. Thank you!

lovemy200c

"AMAZING experience! "

By far the best experience I've ever had at a dealership! My dealer George made sure he was familiar with the car I was interested in and extremely knowledgeable with every question I had. They offered me a very fair price for my trade in and made sure all rebates were applied. The financial aspect was stress free and felt zero pressure from anyone with making h e purchuse. The finance manager Travis made it an easy, fast, and enjoyable experience with Chrysler. Hands down this is the ONLY dealership I would recommend in Alaska! !!!

Herb2u

"Done deal...."

Second time working with Logan...he went above and beyond duty both times. We appreciated his professionalism. He got the deal done!!! Thanks Anchorage Chrysler!!!

docbeat
4/18/2015

"Perfect Purchasing Experience "

Logan Hufford was a pleasure to work with and exhibited what I like when purchasing a car through a dealership. He provided helpful information, checked in with me to see if he could help with my car purchase, but didn't pressure or try to push me into something I was not ready to pursue. Once I was ready, he was willing to come in on his day off, worked around my schedule, and made the transaction very smooth and with no hiccups. He provided a customer service experience not normally found at a dealership. Good Job Logan!

Jeepbuyer
4/17/2015

"Great Vehicle; Questionable Initial Salesperson"

I have no qualms regarding the vehicle selection process. Initial salesperson (Ray) didn't seem to be extremely knowledgable in the particular vehicle I purchased, but with so many vehicles on the lot I was willing to overlook that. However, he was not responsive to my communications AT ALL, seemed dishonest, gave incorrect information, and he sent me a followup email asking if I was still interested in a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT VEHICLE. At some point, it seemed Ray no longer wanted to deal with me and I was passed to Steve Callison and he was GREAT! Anchorage Chrysler needs to hire more people like Steve. He took the time to walk me through the purchasing process, answered all of my questions, was very knowledgable when asked specific direct questions, and really seemed to care that I understood everything about the purchase. I really hope that upper management reads this review and compensates Steve for this sale because I was minutes away from giving up and buying a car from Lithia until he stepped in. The manager, Jason, was also very friendly and helped me to get the deal I wanted (maybe he knew I was getting frustrated?). The finance guy (can't remember his name) was also very kind to me and my daughter and lightened up the dreary process of going through the financial detials. He also took the time to answer many of my dumb questions regarding extended warranty, etc. My overall experience was positive, although frustrating initially. I would more than likely purchase another vehicle at this location assuming that I could get Steve as a salesperson.

I dream of a Jeep
4/16/2015

"No Hassle, No Nonsense customer service. "

Steve was an absolute gem. Such a pleasure to work with. I would definitely see Steve again for whatever vehicle I was looking to purchase.

Truckbuywr

"I Love My Truck"

After leaving a detailed message on my wants and needs, Logan called me the next day. From that point on he had all the information I asked for or was getting it. He set up a test drive and understood my need to think on my decision for a day or two. When I bought the truck, he set up my Rhino Lining and running board appt. He was working to make sure I was being taken care of and any issues I had were being addressed.

Jblazen01

"Easy no stress"

Logan hufford really stood out, and was an excellent salesman, I felt I could trust him so far after this experience I shall return Thank you

Bob

"Great Customer Service!"

Connor Kimbrell had Great customer service and is very knowledgeable. Anchorage Chrysler is very lucky to have him as a salesman. He is a true asset to the company!

Reviews of Logan Hufford