Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center

Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center
Call
Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center Info
About Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center

Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center in Anchorage Alaska is an independently owned and operated Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram dealership that has been proudly serving Alaskans for over fifty years. Including the surrounding areas of Eagle River, Palmer, Wasilla, Fort Richardson, Elmendorf, JBER, Fairbanks, Girdwood, Kenai, and Seward, we are known and recognized as the largest Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram dealership in the state with a best price guarantee on any new vehicle. As for our used vehicles, it’s a simple formula. You like it? Make us an offer. It’s our secret formula to our success. Treat them right and give them a good deal the first time and they should come back and bring their family, friends, and neighbors. We are proud to be one of the highest ranking dealerships in the Pacific Northwest in customer satisfaction with an almost perfect score of 5 based off of over 350 reviews. Our financial staff at Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center offers expert advice for those seeking a great car loans or leases. Anotherwords, we can help out anyone with bad credit, bankruptcy or slow pays. Alaskan customers can come in and take advantage of our car repair with knowledgeable technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of car parts. So come on down and get your next ride here! We're locally owned and operated since 1963 and proud sponsors of the Last Great Race known as the Iditarod and your hometown hockey team, the Alaska Aces. We wouldn't be here without the dedication and loyalty of our customers for the past five decades, so we owe a big thank you to every customer past, present, and future!

About Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

"Best Saleswoman"

I had the best saleswoman I could have asked for! My husband and I are new to the area and began the purchasing process for the car even before we arrived in the state of Alaska. When we arrived at the dealership we had a car ready to purchase and the whole process took less than an hour. Lori was patient and helped us not only with the car but helped us with the area finding the best local restaurants and places to shop. 10/10 best car buying experience I have ever had.

"2014 Ram 1500"

I have been in Alaska since 1981 and this was the first time I have ever been to this dealership - I was not disappointed. The responsiveness of George is commendable. I was treated with respect, he listened to what I wanted, and what I would like. With that information he was able to find me the right vehicle unlike other dealerships that were trying to sell me something I didn't really want. I have already spread the word among my friends on the treatment I received and would recommend Anchorage Chrysler to anyone.

"2014 Cherokee"

Alvin did a phenomenal job, perfect demeanor and mentality for the job. Jason followed on seamlessly with additional help and support, I was very pleased with the overall service from walking in the door to driving off in my new vehicle. Best I've seen!

August 25, 2014

First and foremost, thank you for stopping by to leave this incredible review. Our staff prides itself on providing efficient and friendly service to every customer that comes to our dealership. I'm happy to see that your visit reflects these values and that Alvin and Jason assisted you in such a detailed and customized manner. Give us a call if you have any further questions. Take care! Dennis Trent - General Sales and Internet Manager - internetsales@anchoragechryslercenter.com

"Power Wagon Purchase"

This was a smooth and easy transaction. Everyone has to make a living but the price was very fair and they were very helpful throughout the transaction. I have no regrets buying local and dealing with the whole staff at Anchorage Chrysler. Thanks again.

August 22, 2014

Congratulations on your new Power Wagon, Plocker! It is imperative to us that we make the car-buying experience smooth and efficient from the initial negotiations to the final paperwork, and I'm very pleased that your visit with us mirrored our efforts. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future. In the meantime, be sure to stay connected with us on Facebook and Twitter for dealer news and specials.  Best regards, Dennis Trent - General Sales and Internet Manager - internetsales@anchoragechryslercenter.com

"Customer"

I had a very positive experience during the purchase of my first new vehicle in Alaska. All of the staff I encountered were extremely polite and professional.

Brian Welton

August 21, 2014

Congratulations on your first vehicle, Jay! Our entire team is focused on providing top-notch customer service, and I'm very pleased that your visit with us mirrored our efforts. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future! In the meantime, be sure to stay connected with us on Facebook and Twitter for dealer news and specials.  Best regards, Dennis Trent - General Sales and Internet Manager - internetsales@anchoragechryslercenter.com

"Amazing Vechiles!"

Love this place, I showed up and within minutes I was filling out paperwork for the vehicle I wanted. Thank You! So much for your help in acquiring my first car. As a first time buyer I felt so lost in every way but the salesman kept me in high hopes. This is an amazing place to get your first car, I can't express how grateful I am to this new turn of events in my life. Mr. Smith keep up the great work! I definitely recommend this place to anyone. Special Thanks to Mr. Chalifour and Mr.Snow as well.

August 07, 2014

Congratulations on your new car, Philip! I am happy to hear that the time spent with our sales associate was a pleasing experience. We pride ourselves on the high level of our service excellence. I'll be sure to pass along your compliments to Alvin, Paul and David as well. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your new vehicle please come back to visit us. We are eager to see you in the future. Be sure to check out our Facebook and Twitter so that you can take advantage of our many great specials and incentives.  Best regards, Dennis Trent - General Sales and Internet Manager - internetsales@anchoragechryslercenter.com

"Great service!"

My experience at this dealer was phenomenal! Will recommend to all my friends and family. Lori did an excellent job showing us the features of our new car which ultimately led to the purchase. Great job!

Lori Schrank

August 05, 2014

We love hearing about customers that have a great experience with us and we are glad you are one of them! Lori is a key component of our team, and it is great to hear that he provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to pass along your compliments to him. I hope that you are enjoying your new car! We appreciate your recommendation, and don't hesitate to contact us if there's anything else we can do for you. Also, be sure to visit us on Twitter and Facebook for access to exclusive content and specials.  Best regards, Dennis Trent - General Sales and Internet Manager - internetsales@anchoragechryslercenter.com

"New Car Purchase"

I already new what I was looking for so it made it easy for Lori. She was very knowledgable about the vehicle I purchased and was able to point out things that I didn't know about. I appreciated how she wasn't trying to push an agenda, which I have seen from other car dealerships. Even after I gave her my contact info, Lori was not one of those salesmen that constantly harass me with annoying phone calls. Thanks again Lori for your help you were awesome.

August 04, 2014

Thank you for your great review! We're proud to offer our customers a pressure-free shopping experience, and I'm glad to hear that was the case for you on your visit to our dealership. Lori is an asset to our team and will be thrilled to hear that her great customer service has made another satisfied customer. I'll be certain to pass along your compliments to her. I hope that you are enjoying your new car! Keep us updated if there's anything else we can do for you. Also, follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay in the loop with dealer news and specials. Best regards, Dennis Trent - General Sales and Internet Manager - internetsales@anchoragechryslercenter.com

"Great service! "

My husband and I recently bought vehicles, Mr. Travis and Mr. Fox were awesome salesmen. Mr. Fox was very patient with us while searching for the perfect vehicles, and Mr. Travis made sure we got the best service paperwork wise. I would definitely recommend this company and especially these salesmen. Thanks Travis and Fox for your awesome service!

August 01, 2014

Thanks for dropping by to leave this great review! I'm so happy to hear you and your husband received top-notch service from our sales team, and I hope that you are enjoying your new car! I'll be sure to pass along your compliments to Travis and Fox as well. We appreciate your recommendation, and we look forward to serving you again in the future! In the meantime, be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay in the loop with dealer specials and other fun stuff. Best regards, Dennis Trent - General Sales and Internet Manager - internetsales@anchoragechryslercenter.com

"Kind and Knowledgeable Staff"

Bob McConnell was very patient with us and gave us multiple options to consider when buying a new vehicle. We test drove some vehicles, but found the one the fit us just right. The whole buying process was very efficient and we didn't have to spend all day 'wheeling and dealing' with Bob, which was convenient with our busy schedules. I would absolutely recommend buying a vehicle from Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center. Bob is the best in making us feel at ease with the whole process. He was very professional and polite, and was extremely knowledgeable on the many vehicles available in the lot. Thanks Bob!

July 16, 2014

It was a pleasure to read about your recent purchase experience. Congratulations on your new car! Bob is a key component of our team and will be thrilled to hear how his great customer service has produced another satisfied customer. We appreciate your business, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future! In the meantime, be sure to stay connected with us on Facebook and Twitter. Best regards, Dennis Trent - General Sales and Internet Manager - internetsales@anchoragechryslercenter.com

Travis Richardson