Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center

2601 E 5th Ave,
Anchorage, Alaska 99501
Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center Info
About Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center

Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center in Anchorage Alaska is an independently owned and operated Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram dealership that has been proudly serving Alaskans for over fifty years. Including the surrounding areas of Eagle River, Palmer, Wasilla, Fort Richardson, Elmendorf, JBER, Fairbanks, Girdwood, Kenai, and Seward, we are known and recognized as the largest Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram dealership in the state with a best price guarantee on any new vehicle. As for our used vehicles, it’s a simple formula. You like it? Make us an offer. It’s our secret formula to our success. Treat them right and give them a good deal the first time and they should come back and bring their family, friends, and neighbors. We are proud to be one of the highest ranking dealerships in the Pacific Northwest in customer satisfaction with an almost perfect score of 5 based off of over 775 reviews. Our financial staff at Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center offers expert advice for those seeking a great car loans or leases. Anotherwords, we can help out anyone with bad credit, bankruptcy or slow pays. Alaskan customers can come in and take advantage of our car repair with knowledgeable technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of car parts. So come on down and get your next ride here! We're locally owned and operated since 1963 and proud sponsors of the Last Great Race known as the Iditarod and your hometown hockey team, the Alaska Aces. We wouldn't be here without the dedication and loyalty of our customers for the past five decades, so we owe a big thank you to every customer past, present, and future!

About Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Kevin10
7/29/2015

"Great Experience!"

Anchorage Chrysler Dodge has a great team of experienced staff. My visit was great and they were willing to meet me at my level and negotiate a good deal for me.

ravinous25
7/29/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

I received excellent customer service at Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center. I let them know that I had other obligations that day, and they accommodated my request with the time we had. They showed great team work, and everyone was friendly. I would highly recommend this dealership to my friends and family.

M. A. Popa MMC (SS,DV) ret
7/28/2015

"ACD is SWELL"

ACD is SWELL...What do you mean by...Update this section? Which of you morons does not know what "ACD is SWELL" means? Oh, so I have to keep writing because anything less than 25 words is too stupid...OK, here it comes ACD is super dooper SWELL . I hate the 21st century.

George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Chesty Puller, Alvin York, Audie Murphy, Patrick Dana Stewart

Sandy
7/21/2015

"Great Customer Service"

Anyone who knows me, knows how much I do not like car lots. I spotted this truck on an ad and contacted Logan. He was helpful, and made me feel like I was the only customer that mattered. He kept me informed thru the entire process. Thank you for all of your professionalism on this purchase. I will recommend you to friends and family.

Nujntsaimvaj
7/20/2015

"Easy to talk and gave me a good dral"

Thanks to my salesman for a excellent service for me as a customer.. All I want was a good vehicle I like and a good customer service and that's what I got from my sales man.. Will recommend to friend and family..

Lisa15
7/16/2015

"My Jeep Experience"

I always hesitate going into a car dealership when looking for a new car. The team here was very easy to talk and work with. They are very friendly, knowledgeable and laid back. I felt no pressure at all and left satisfied with my purchase. I would return again to this dealership and sales associate.

pfcButler
7/16/2015

"First Car"

Great dealer, got the job done with no pressure added to me. I'd recommend Logan Hufford for assistance. Got the car I wanted in a matter of hours.

pete
7/15/2015

"Good experience"

Shane was my sales rep and he was very helpful, straight forward and honest with me all the way. That is very important to me. My 2015 Ram 1500 eco diesel is a very nice truck. I'll be interested to see how it stacks up to the stats. I definitely do recommend.

Amy
7/15/2015

"Love my new car"

I was very impressed with Logan. He helped me get the car I wanted with the payment I needed. He is definitely an asset to Anchorage Chrysler. I will recommend Logan to all my friends who are looking for a car. Thank you, Logan.

Asmith730
7/14/2015

"Awesome experience from Connor"

I emailed Anchorage Chrysler Dodge and got a response from Connor. I must say it was the easiest process I have ever went through. I told him what I was looking for and what my price range needed to be and he took care of business. Oh, by the way, we did this all through email since I was busy at work. All I had to do was show up, sign and drive off the lot. Tony in Finance was great to. The process was quick and easy. I would also like to add that the staff made sure my needs were met and I am truly appreciative. I would recommend this Anchorage Chrysler to anyone looking for a dealership that does not put any pressure on you or take you through the ringer. Connor gave it to me straight and now I have my new vehicle. Thanks Connor and the rest of the staff.

Reviews of Connor Kimbrell