Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center

2601 E 5th Ave,
Anchorage, Alaska 99501
Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center Info
About Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center

Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center in Anchorage Alaska is an independently owned and operated Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram dealership that has been proudly serving Alaskans for over fifty years. Including the surrounding areas of Eagle River, Palmer, Wasilla, Fort Richardson, Elmendorf, JBER, Fairbanks, Girdwood, Kenai, and Seward, we are known and recognized as the largest Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram dealership in the state with a best price guarantee on any new vehicle. As for our used vehicles, it’s a simple formula. You like it? Make us an offer. It’s our secret formula to our success. Treat them right and give them a good deal the first time and they should come back and bring their family, friends, and neighbors. We are proud to be one of the highest ranking dealerships in the Pacific Northwest in customer satisfaction with an almost perfect score of 5 based off of over 775 reviews. Our financial staff at Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center offers expert advice for those seeking a great car loans or leases. Anotherwords, we can help out anyone with bad credit, bankruptcy or slow pays. Alaskan customers can come in and take advantage of our car repair with knowledgeable technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of car parts. So come on down and get your next ride here! We're locally owned and operated since 1963 and proud sponsors of the Last Great Race known as the Iditarod and your hometown hockey team, the Alaska Aces. We wouldn't be here without the dedication and loyalty of our customers for the past five decades, so we owe a big thank you to every customer past, present, and future!

About Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

J.fortin94
8/29/2015

"Flawless Service"

Logan was able to create a relaxed environment and made it feel less intimidating. As a first vehicle, Logan was able to set me up with my new jeep. Five stars.

averley
8/29/2015

"Amazing Customer Service!!"

Whenever I go to a dealership I always feel like I am another person car salesman are fighting over to get a sale from. There is never anything personable about it. They talk to you about the car. Get you signing papers. Get you out. Done and Done. I really liked how Logan was very personable from the start! He was super easy going. Held conversation and made my entire purchase as smooth as he could make it! He was great with my schedule and had me in and out quickly when I made my purchase and signed all papers on my one hour lunch break! when Im ready to make my next purchase he will be the first call I make!

ccmatt

"The Adventure Machine"

Logan did a great job...He answered all our questions and was a great guy to work with. We would work with him again and will recommend him to our friends.

Stephanie C

"New car purchase "

Logan was an absolute pleasure to work with! He answered all my questions and I never felt pressured to buy the new car at all. Over all it was a great experience and I'll be recommending Logan to all my friends and family!

Mtchica007

"Great!"

The sales people where great. George did a excellent on helping me find the perfect truck! I would highly recommend working with George if your looking at buying a Ram truck.

Destiny Topps
8/25/2015

"Amazing Experience! "

Usually when I go to a car dealership I feel like prey. The salesman are seeking out their next pay check which is quite scary and unprofessional. I didn't feel any of that here at Chrysler. I felt welcomed without the pressure and the immediate inclination to want to run and hide when approached. Connor is excellent at what he does and you can tell he's genuine. He wants what's best for the customer. He takes the time to understand you can gets to know you as a person not an increase on his next pay check. I will definitely be back time after time to purchase from him and tell everyone I know that's car shopping "Connor is you guy!" I can't thank you enough Connor.

bchumbert
8/24/2015

"Smoothest transaction yet!"

I have made a few purchases at Anchorage Ram Center and they have progressively gotten better. Steve Callison made this purchase super smooth. Every aspect of this purchase was stress free and went exactly as I hoped. Steve gave me his undivided attention and fought to get me exactly what I wanted. I highly recommend you seek him out if you are in the market!

Griffith Family
8/24/2015

"Efficient, friendly, and helpful"

They had such good prices we went in looking for a used truck but walked away with a brand new rig. The process was simple and painless, we'd use them again.

Saraleanne18
8/23/2015

"Great service!"

Met with Logan. He was willing to work with me on all I was looking for with a seasonal price. Would purchase from them again! Ask for Logan!

Alaska Fam
8/23/2015

"Fast, friendly and great customer service "

Went into the dealership with a couple of requests and ideas of what we wanted. Explained what our needs were and the staff listened great. Connor had to show us multiple vehicles since we are very picky. He was very understanding and had great patience making sure all our questions were answered. Highly recommend Connor and the great sales staff that made us very happy.

Reviews of Connor Kimbrell