Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center

George Fox

Shane  O'Neill, Sales Professional, Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center

Shane O'Neill

Sales Professional
Connor Kimbrell, Assistant Sales Manager, Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center

Connor Kimbrell

Assistant Sales Manager

May 24, 2017

"Wow; thanks Neal!"

- GregB

Neal Greene should be the salesman of the year. Neal spent time with us to first determine our needs and then began showing us vehicles.

Neal Greene

May 24, 2017

"Excellent"

- Npfd21

Ray was very good at his sales, he listened to what I wanted and didn't want. I went in there for a new truck and not a used truck. But he took the time to listen to me on what I was wanting all together and he pointed me in the right direction. I am happy with his understanding on what I was after. And he knew instantly on what truck to show me . And I drove home in the truck that night. I'm a happy customer. And I will be sending friends and family in to see ray.

Ray Kingsbury

May 22, 2017

"George Fix"

- Leslie

George knew exactly what I was looking for in a truck!!! He was very patient and knowledgeable about all the features of the truck. I have recommended him to several of my friends or strangers that make comments on my badass truck!!!

George Fox