Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center

2601 E 5th Ave,
Anchorage, Alaska 99501
Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center Info
About Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center

Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center in Anchorage Alaska is an independently owned and operated Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram dealership that has been proudly serving Alaskans for over fifty years. Including the surrounding areas of Eagle River, Palmer, Wasilla, Fort Richardson, Elmendorf, JBER, Fairbanks, Girdwood, Kenai, and Seward, we are known and recognized as the largest Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram dealership in the state with a best price guarantee on any new vehicle. As for our used vehicles, it’s a simple formula. You like it? Make us an offer. It’s our secret formula to our success. Treat them right and give them a good deal the first time and they should come back and bring their family, friends, and neighbors. We are proud to be one of the highest ranking dealerships in the Pacific Northwest in customer satisfaction with an almost perfect score of 5 based off of over 775 reviews. Our financial staff at Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center offers expert advice for those seeking a great car loans or leases. Anotherwords, we can help out anyone with bad credit, bankruptcy or slow pays. Alaskan customers can come in and take advantage of our car repair with knowledgeable technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of car parts. So come on down and get your next ride here! We're locally owned and operated since 1963 and proud sponsors of the Last Great Race known as the Iditarod and your hometown hockey team, the Alaska Aces. We wouldn't be here without the dedication and loyalty of our customers for the past five decades, so we owe a big thank you to every customer past, present, and future!

About Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Bubba
7/08/2015

"New challenger"

I highly recommend Conner as a top notch salesman for a new car. Conner has been there for me twice now with new purchases and has exceeded my expectations each time. He has made himself available at anytime even his days off. I truly do appreciate his dedication. Thank you Conner

msmelody
7/07/2015

"Fantastic serivce and fantastic product"

Connor Kimbrell found exactly what I was looking for had the product ready and waiting for me to test drive upon arrival. He was friendly and very professional and knew about the product a Ram 1500 "Crew" cab 4x4. He made the entire process stress free and pleasant & paperwork hassle free. Thanks much~

pet
7/07/2015

"Logan a great sales rep"

Logan was our sales rep in finding a new vehicle. We told him what we were looking for, he brought a Dodge Compass to show my husband and I. He gave us a good price, no dickering around back and forth. Very friendly person. I will recommend Bethelites to see him, if they are looking for a vehicle.

"Great service"

Logan was great to work with. He listened to what we were looking for, showed us a few different vehicles and then when something we were looking for came in he called us right away! Great experience working with everyone at the dealership. Thanks!

Cvt3184
7/03/2015

"Great service! Thanks Logan!! "

Logan helped me get the deal I needed to get my new vehicle. He went above and beyond with helping me find the car to meet my needs in my price range. Answered all the questions I had and even drove it to me!!! Thanks Logan!! Keep up the good work!!

Nerlfi
7/03/2015

"Relaxing, Helpful, Honest, best dealership service!"

My search for a full size truck ended when I came to Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep. Logan J Hufford was more than helpful in assisting me in purchasing a new vehicle. He was knowledgeable on all aspects of dealing trucks. I felt comfortable and more than at ease in the lot. Logan was very informative during each test drive and his customer service skills are second to none. All in all? My experience with Logan Hufford at ACDJ was an excellent one. I would recommend this dealership to all of my friends and family. Keep up the good work, Logan!

ski82nd

"fastest deal yet"

Working with Logan was a pleasure. He did everything he could to get us a great deal, and made our experience great and took very little time in terms of the overall deal process.

Jeepgirl
7/01/2015

"Awesome Experience "

I just purchased a 2015 Jeep from Logan Hufford and Genaro Leyva! They were so amazing thru the whole process! They helped us thru the whole financing process and explained everything so there were no surprises. They found the perfect vehicle for me and always had my interest in mind and got me an amazing deal! If you are in the market for a new or used vehicle please go see Logan and Genaro they will treat you right!

TKS7233
6/30/2015

"Return Customer purchased a 2014 Toyota Tundra"

We purchased a nice, used vehicle from Logan Hufford at Anchorage Chrysler Jeep Ram Center one year ago. The experience was fantastic so when it was time for a truck, I definitely returned in search of great service and a nice assortment of used vehicles. The dealership was great once again, and in fact had TWO of the trucks that I was looking for. With great consideration, Logan Hufford helped me narrow it down to EXACTLY what I wanted and assisted me in making a smooth transaction into my family's new truck!

Lilavocado
6/29/2015

"Sexy orange truck"

On our anniversary weekend my husband and I decided to test drive a truck. George Fox took us on the drive and showed us some fun features of the vehicle. Overnight we took some time to think about buying and came back the next day to meet with Genaro Leyva and Logan Hufford. The guys were able to get us a payment that we were comfortable with and even gave us a few more hours to consider the new debt. Our only semi-negative experience came during the meeting with finance. Unfortunately I don't remember the man's name, it wasn't Tony, but I feel that he was very pushy and repetitive when discussing the 7 year warranty. Overall, we are happy with our purchase and hope to enjoy it for years to come. Thank you George, Logan and Genaro!!

Reviews of Connor Kimbrell