Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center

2601 E 5th Ave,
Anchorage, Alaska 99501
Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center Info
About Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center

Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center in Anchorage Alaska is an independently owned and operated Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram dealership that has been proudly serving Alaskans for over fifty years. Including the surrounding areas of Eagle River, Palmer, Wasilla, Fort Richardson, Elmendorf, JBER, Fairbanks, Girdwood, Kenai, and Seward, we are known and recognized as the largest Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram dealership in the state with a best price guarantee on any new vehicle. As for our used vehicles, it’s a simple formula. You like it? Make us an offer. It’s our secret formula to our success. Treat them right and give them a good deal the first time and they should come back and bring their family, friends, and neighbors. We are proud to be one of the highest ranking dealerships in the Pacific Northwest in customer satisfaction with an almost perfect score of 5 based off of over 775 reviews. Our financial staff at Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center offers expert advice for those seeking a great car loans or leases. Anotherwords, we can help out anyone with bad credit, bankruptcy or slow pays. Alaskan customers can come in and take advantage of our car repair with knowledgeable technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of car parts. So come on down and get your next ride here! We're locally owned and operated since 1963 and proud sponsors of the Last Great Race known as the Iditarod and your hometown hockey team, the Alaska Aces. We wouldn't be here without the dedication and loyalty of our customers for the past five decades, so we owe a big thank you to every customer past, present, and future!

About Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

1,222 Dealership Reviews
Morggyp
9/28/2016

"Amazing!"

Connor Kimbrell was very polite and treated me comfortably. I love anchorage chrysler dodge ram pleasent atmosphere and no pressures on buying a car. I would recommend everyone I know to come here!

Jeffery Herrington
9/26/2016

"Salesman did great!"

I was kind of a hassle and looked at about three or four different cars but the salesman was patient and still worked with me.

Amontalbo
9/24/2016

"Awesome service "

The spencer and cornealious really helped me with getting my first car. There was a recalled part that needed to be replaced and they gave me a car to borrow, lowered my interest rate and on top of that they delivered the loaner car to my work with lunch!

brett
9/23/2016

"Spencer was a true Professional!"

Spencer was great no pressure! I came in looking for a truck, told him what i was looking for and he found me the perfect one. If you want a salesman the doesn't pressure you in to buying, i would highly recommend that you go see Spencer!

Scott Andrews
9/23/2016

"Tyler and George...Truly professional car guys."

Tyler was the initial salesmen that helped me out. He greeted me promptly and professionally with a firm handshake. Tyler did a great job of interviewing me to determine my needs and was knowledgeable about RAM products. All of my questions were answered honestly and without salesmen double speak. Features and benefits were clearly explained. Our initial search did not find the right truck but Tyler contacted me later about another truck that had just come available. When I returned to the dealership he was working with another customer and after a quick introduction introduced me to George who would help me. George was helpful, honest, and showed a genuine concern for helping us find the right truck. He did an excellent job of keeping our 19 month old smiling and occupied in the back seat. Few salesmen understand the value of making googly eyes with a toddler so the parents can focus on the test drive. It is not about brown nosing or schmoozing it is about letting the parents focus on the important task of selecting the right vehicle. Well done George!. We finalized our purchase on the third visit and this time Tyler was back in action on our purchase. Tyler did a great job of teaching me all the ins and outs of the truck and helped me personalize the settings. Although the sale was finished and he had nothing more to sell me he still stood in the rain and took the extra time to make sure I was confident in the operation of the on board electronics. Years ago, I was a car salesmen and I have seen my fair share of sneaky tricks, dirty dealings, and post-sale high fives from salesmen who were thrilled to have skinned a buyer. Tyler and George do not operate that way and have earned my respect. Good salespeople are hard to come by. Anchorage Chrysler Dodge should not only give Tyler and George a pat on the back but also send a special thank you to management for finding, properly training, and supervising these two true professionals.

Mand

"Got what I wanted "

Went in to get a cheap reliable vehicle, found one quick and processed paperwork fast. By far the fastest car buying experience I've ever seen

Dodge/Ram for life!

"The best service ever!"

I don't even know where to begin. Ever since I was a teenager I have bought every vehicle I have ever owned from this dealership. I think I've had 7 vehicles so far. Every time I go there, there's always someone there to help and offer assistance, it just has been the best dealership to go to for the best vehicles that will last. So that has been my experience with them as a whole, now let me tell you about the guy that has helped me out the most! Shane O'Neill has helped me for the last 2 years with buying 3 vehicles. First he helped me buy my Power Wagon, second he helped me buy my Durango and third he helped me buy my custom built 2500 Black Laramie as shown in the picture! You want to talk about service; he was giving me updates, helping me with paperwork, letting me know what I need to do to build my dream truck. If you want someone that's going to go the extra mile to make sure your happy with what you're buying you go ask for Shane! Although I think I might be done buying vehicles now because I have my dream truck I’ll still stop on bye and say hi. If I have any friends that are looking into buy any new, old, expensive or cheap vehicles I will always tell them to go to Shane for someone that's going to make sure you get everything you want in a vehicle or he won’t rest. I appreciate all the hard work and extra effort he put into making sure I got my perfectly built dream truck!

Daniel1023

"Excellent Dealership"

This dealership showed excellent professionalism. I informed Shane on what I was looking for and not only did he find exactly what i wanted but he also personally brought the vehicle to my workplace to let me drive it. He asked me for a price I wanted and did everything in his power to ensure that I got the vehicle I wanted at the price I requested. His speed on production is unmatched. I saw the vehicle, within a few hours I was already approved and leaving with that vehicle. He showed outstanding professionalism and I will recommend him and this dealership to any and everyone that may need a vehicle. I believe that Shane is the model employee.

September 22, 2016

Congratulations on your new ride! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It is wonderful to hear that Shane was able to provide you with the excellent experience we strive to provide all our customers. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Respectfully, Kristine Horst Customer Relations Manager

Tyler Snyder

"Great Salesman"

Best dealership in the state, military friendly, don't have to worry about getting ripped off like st the other dealerships around. Had what I wanted for a good price.

September 22, 2016

On behalf us all of us at Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM center, I would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our dealership! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with Shane. We will be sharing your feedback among our team. Enjoy your new ride and please come visit us again soon! Respectfully, Kristine Horst Customer Relations Manager

Nicole123
9/21/2016

"Had a good time finding the right car. "

I enjoyed the process and all of my questions were answered. The car was clean and ready for when I picked it up. Steve was nice and was very patient and everybody I worked with was kind and informative.

September 22, 2016

We are happy to hear that you got exactly what you wanted out of your car-buying experience with us at Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Center. We wish you safe travels in your new ride and look forward to seeing you again soon! Respectfully, Kristine Horst Customer Relations Manager

1 - 10 of 1,222 results