Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center

2601 E 5th Ave,
Anchorage, Alaska 99501
Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center Info
About Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center

Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center in Anchorage Alaska is an independently owned and operated Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram dealership that has been proudly serving Alaskans for over fifty years. Including the surrounding areas of Eagle River, Palmer, Wasilla, Fort Richardson, Elmendorf, JBER, Fairbanks, Girdwood, Kenai, and Seward, we are known and recognized as the largest Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram dealership in the state with a best price guarantee on any new vehicle. As for our used vehicles, it’s a simple formula. You like it? Make us an offer. It’s our secret formula to our success. Treat them right and give them a good deal the first time and they should come back and bring their family, friends, and neighbors. We are proud to be one of the highest ranking dealerships in the Pacific Northwest in customer satisfaction with an almost perfect score of 5 based off of over 775 reviews. Our financial staff at Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center offers expert advice for those seeking a great car loans or leases. Anotherwords, we can help out anyone with bad credit, bankruptcy or slow pays. Alaskan customers can come in and take advantage of our car repair with knowledgeable technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of car parts. So come on down and get your next ride here! We're locally owned and operated since 1963 and proud sponsors of the Last Great Race known as the Iditarod and your hometown hockey team, the Alaska Aces. We wouldn't be here without the dedication and loyalty of our customers for the past five decades, so we owe a big thank you to every customer past, present, and future!

About Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

1,175 Dealership Reviews
miguel86
8/31/2016

"2016 Jeep wrangler unlimited sport"

The experience was incredible, the treatment was first class. Connor was amazing, he went above and beyond to get me what I wanted and was straight forward. He made sure I left happy and with the best deal possible. I definitely recommend this dealership and if you go look for Connor and you will NOT go wrong.

Jeannie Schenderline
8/31/2016

"I loved it !!"

Always work with business associates that are knowledgable of the products they sell, THAT is what you will find at Anchorage Chrysler Dodge.... They ARE the BEST !

Kristine Horst

Randy Keller

"Was fast and easy"

I made a deal over the phone and wanted all the paperwork done when I got there. They did no disappoint me and was in and out of there in less than an hour. Great job

Steven

"Customer service "

Very professional service, extremely friendly. Top notch dealership.. I would recommend this dealership to friends and I will be returning for future vehicles. An my wife will be going here as well

Jcurry08
8/30/2016

"Helpful, knowledgeable and passionate about job"

We feel this is a fair rating for his services. He gave us exactly what we needed and continues to help us. We'd definitely recommend anyone to this dealership.

AlaskaRam1790
8/28/2016

"Best car buying experience. "

The entire sales team was amazing. They made the impossible, possible! I enjoyed his personal James was and Travis kept going until we had a deal.

c.turney
8/28/2016

"Helpful, considerate and great experience"

Was referred by a friend to visit Anchorage Ram and I was not disappointed. From the moment my wife and I got there we were taken care of were treated great. They worked with us and we ended up getting anew outstanding deal. I would recommend to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle.

Coldsmoke907

"He is a BA"

Excellent salesman excellent service make sure I got exactly what I wanted and nothing I didn't need 10 out of 10 in my book

DeniseT
8/26/2016

"Steve was the pillar of professionalism. "

Steve in the sales department was the best salesman I have ever had the pleasure to work with. He was informative, honest, professional and quick. One of the most important factors for me in purchasing a car is TIME. I don't have time to wait around a dealership for paperwork, looking for keys to a vehicle, waiting for approvals etc... Steve was professional and organized and appreciated the fact that my time was valuable. Thanks Steve for making my car buying experience a pleasure.

Kevin in the service department is a rare gem. Chrysler is lucky to have such a great employee. :)

TRUCKLOVE

"best experience ever"

this was an excellent experience, pleasant , helpful and went above and beyond to make sure I was happy. I really cant say enough on how well I was treated. felt like my business really mattered

dennis trent, genaro leyva, tony mingus

Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Center responded to this review

August 26, 2016

We are happy to hear that you got exactly what you wanted out of your car-buying experience with us at Anchorage Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Center. We wish you safe travels in your new ride and look forward to seeing you again soon! Respectfully, Kristine Horst Customer Relations Manager

1 - 10 of 1,175 results