Ancira Volkswagen

Hewlett Volkswagen

Rachellaur
5/14/2015

"Mr.Lee"

When I walked into the dealership nobody seemed to really work with me. The next day I got an email from mr.Lee and he was so helpful. Ended up walking out with a 2015 Jetta at the price I could afford. He was very helpful. I strongly recommend asking for him. He will not waste your time!

Chris Brown

a65casias
3/24/2015

"Service Department"

This is continued from a previous review. I haven't had a chance to talk to the manager. I took my car in this past Wednesday because the car was shaking a little and I wanted them to check my tires to see if It was time to replace them since it is a 2013, but I purchaded it the end of Dec 2014, which means I've only had the vehicle 3 months. The man at Service, named Leroy assured me that he has been with Honda and Volkswagen for 38 years he would take care of everything. After waiting 4 hours just to check that out, Leroy assured me that I didn't need new tires I was good for another 5-10,000 miles. He said they balanced the 2 front tires and reset it since they put the correct air in the tires. I drove straight home after that. The next morning as soon as I took off to work the light for low tires went on, I immediately called Leroy and assured me there was nothing wrong with the tires, he said the mechanics said everything was fine, and apologized and asked if I could take the car in again and I said no because I got off work at 8pm. By the time lunch came around my tire was really low so I didn't drive it until it was time to go home. I put air in it and the next morning I took the car to Walmart since I work right next door and I had a nail at the very edge of the tire that couldn't be replaced and a crack on the tire. If they removed the tire, it could burst open. I had a lady as well as another gentleman tell me the back tire was really bad and the other 2 tires were pretty worn as well. I had to go and purchase tires at Ssms immediately because my job involves driving. I specifically told Leroy I didn't want to do the tire balance if I needed new tires. Why was I going to pay for a tire balance at Volkswagen and at SAMs. They charged me 30.00 for absolutely nothing and wasting my time. I will never take my vehicle their again. Maybe the dealership is better but being an employee for so many years you think they would know how to check tires properly. Extremely disappointed in the gentleman that helped me. Still want to contact the manager.

Leroy in Service

9/10/2014

" WORST PLACE I'VE EVER HAD MY CAR SERVICED AT!!"

They had my car for a week then gave it back to me with the same problems + body damage. Also refused to honor warranty for one item. This place is less than 2 miles from my house which should be convenient but I'll never go there again for fear of what they'll do to my car next time!

Ariel Hernandez

kcava
10/29/2013

"From the time I applied online to the time I drove away..."

From the time I applied online to the time I drove away in my new car, Jay was nothing but helpful. He was patient, kind and very friendly. I would absolutely reccomend this dealership to friends and family. The service is impeccable and the professionalism flawless. I was extremely happy with the way things went and even happier with my new vehicle. They are my new go to guys for new vehicle in the future. Thanks Jay and Ancira!! Antonio and Karen Cavazos

Jay Lucero

griffith38
10/22/2013

". Buying a car should be as easy as possible and If you..."

. Buying a car should be as easy as possible and If you go to Ancira VW and See Mr. Weschenfelder < IT WILL HAPPEN.... Such a wonderful car buying experience

Frederick Weschenfelder

daybarra74
10/22/2013

"After purchasing my car, I took it in to have it looked..."

After purchasing my car, I took it in to have it looked at as there was some concern with its performance. 24+ days later I'm still without a car and have made two car payments on a car I do not have . Dealing with the service department to try to obtain any updates on my vehicle has also been a task as I've had to be the one to call each and every time to get my own updates rather than anyone calling me. I've been passed from one contact person to another in hopes of getting some answers and have comminicated with all but one. The quality of service, and the quality of this said to be "new" car has been nothing but problems and definitely the worst car buying experience I've ever had! I've made sure to inform everyone I know of this experience as well as the method in which this situation was handled. A month later, repairs are still incomplete and I still do not have the car that I purchased, yet am having to make payments on?! I do not reccomend this dealership to anyone

Abel, Teresa

copkeil
10/14/2013

"My husband and I had an unexpectedly GREAT experience..."

My husband and I had an unexpectedly GREAT experience buying our vehicle. Our sales person Wes was very patient with us, he was NEVER pushy or over bearing. Did I mention that we were at the dealership on a Sunday, in the pouring rain for about 7 hours??? As we looked at numerous cars, IN THE RAIN...not once did Wes ever lose his smile or patience with us. He answered every question we had. The sales mgr was great. My husband and I had a budget and the sales mgr made it happen for us. He was very positive and professional. Next was on to financing with Bianca. She was terrific. They were no hidden fees and no promises broken with our agreed price. These three people made my husband and I LIFE LONG customers with Ancira. Thank ya'll again so much for such an easy experience buying a vehicle, ya'll have exceeded our expectations! Sincerely, Mandy and Donald

Wes-sales person, Jesse-sales mgr, Bianaca-finance mgr...they were ALL great

Jdstory
7/27/2013

"I have purchased 3 vehicles from this dealership. Two new..."

I have purchased 3 vehicles from this dealership. Two new and one used. They are excellent. Professional and honest. Fair on price, great on service a pleasure to do business with. All other dealers should learn from this company.

Darrell Dixon , Chris Brown, Tonya Lozano, Odie Domigez

davidjimenez
4/04/2013

"I had a great experience with Sean Galligan, he went..."

I had a great experience with Sean Galligan, he went above and beyond to help me get into my new car! I had looked mostly at used cars because I thought buying new wasn't an option, but the awesome folks at Ancira worked with me and I left that night, not expecting to buy, in my first brand new car. Antony Corey went also went above and beyond to get a misunderstanding taken care of in an effort to provide outstanding customer service. I would absolutely recommend both these guys to anyone looking at a new Volkswagen. I'm already looking forward to my next new Volkswagen!

Anthony Corey, Sean Galligan

Ancira Volkswagen responded to this review

April 07, 2013

Thank you for the wonderful review on Sean and our Volkswagen sales team in San Antonio. Darrell Dixon VP of Ancira Volkswagen

VWjet
3/18/2013

"I was very satisfied with the experience. I felt my..."

I was very satisfied with the experience. I felt my salesman gave excellent customer service, was friendly and professional, and really sold me on the Volkswagen brand. He found a great car to meet my needs.

Mark Villarreal

Ancira Volkswagen responded to this review

March 19, 2013

Thank you for the great review on Mark and our Volkswagen sales team in San Antonio. Darrell Dixon VP of Ancira Volkswagen