Anderson Mazda of Lincoln

3201 Yankee Hill Rd,
Lincoln, Nebraska 68516
Anderson Mazda of Lincoln Info
About Anderson Mazda of Lincoln

Anderson Mazda of Lincoln offers six different Mazda models to choose from and quality pre-owned vehicles with negotiation-free, no-hassle pricing. All pre-owned vehicles 10-years old and newer with less than 120k miles come with our exclusive Engine For Life Warranty. With every vehicle you receive our Anderson Advantage Package which includes, Free CarFax Report, Free Car Washes, Collision Deductible Reimbursement, & Free Rock Chip Repair. Our Sales Advisors are non-commissioned; they make the same amount regardless of your final purchase price. A portion of all sales at Anderson Auto Group go to our 501c3 non-profit organization, Because People Matter. So you know buying through Anderson Auto Group will support causes locally and abroad.

About Anderson Mazda of Lincoln

llsuhr
7/23/2015

"Worst Dealer and Service Department Ever"

Do you enjoy being treated as if you are a careless moron? Then Anderson Mazda is the place to go! If you love having your concerns dismissed and minimized then you'll really enjoy the service department at Anderson Mazda! If you want someone to care about your problem and actually help you, better look elsewhere. I bought a brand new Mazda3 three months ago from the dealer and twice my car battery has completely died over night. Both times when I discovered this I checked to make sure no lights were left on and nothing. Both times I called the service department and was met with dismissal and rude service. It was automatically assumed I must have left something on that drained the battery. Who cares that in over 15 years of having a car I've never had a battery die on me, never locked myself out, heck never even walked away from the car without locking it, never left a window down, never forgot to put the gas cap on, etc. Clearly the only possible explanation for the situation was user error. Nobody seemed to really seem to care or be concerned that this was happening with a brand new car bought at their dealership. After the second visit, they told me specifically I left the dome light on, which is an out right lie. That was the second thing I checked and it was off. I think they said that just to try to placate me. I will never take my car back here and will warn everyone I know to stay away. Also I have to add that my buying experience was less than great as well. They were clearly upset that I was not financing from them, as they make good money that way. Their finance guy then tried extra hard to sell me their over the top warranty packages to the point of being patronizing to me and then ultimately insulting their own product! When I told him that I didn't want to buy a warranty because I didn't on my last car, a 2002, and it would have been a waste of money because I believed then as i did now that i was buying a quality product. He proceeded to tell me that they don't make cars like they used to and my brand new car was way more likely to break down and the extra extra warranties would be needed. What a great sales pitch! Avoid this place at all cost. They are not helpful. They are not nice. And they do not care about you in the slightest.

Anderson Mazda of Lincoln responded to this review

July 28, 2015

Dear customers, We messed up on this one. We are in the customer service business and we missed the mark with Laura on a couple fronts. We have addressed with our service personal and have provided Laura with, in addition to a heartfelt apology, a new battery as well as a couple complementary oil changes in order to earn her return business to our service shop. Laura, and all of our guests, have the option to service their vehicles at any number of locations in Lincoln. We understand that we can not afford to miss-handle even one guest's experience or we will not be able to grow our business. Laura, thank you for your honest review and we thank you for the opportunity to serve you in the future in a way that you deserve. Sincerely, Ray Soto | General Manager Anderson Mazda 402.464.0661

Jeff H
6/30/2015

"CX5-Solid!"

Sarah M was the lead sales rep, along with Buddy. Ray helped with the management side of things. Professional and fairly easy to work with. If you don't want much haggling and bargaining this is your dealership. You will pay more than others...but it can be a painless experience.

Sarah Mines

Jianping
3/08/2015

"Wonderful Experience"

Ray, Andrew and Adam are very nice. Ray and Andrew gave me a reasonable trade-in value for my 2004 Honda civic. It was a pressure free experience and I enjoyed talking with the sales team. Adam in the finance office was helpful and honest with us about our options, and explain every detail in the contract.

monte
1/24/2015

"Great Service, Great Deal"

I was looking for a reasonable trade-in price for my car, but also needed a dealership who had my dream car. Anderson Mazda had both. They gave me GREAT trade-in value, and my new car was priced just right. I couldn't be happier with the experience, people, service, and efficiency. Ray and Andrew made sure my new car was ready within only a day, and from beginning to end I had a fantastic experience. Would definitely recommend Anderson Mazda to anyone looking for quality cars, service, and friendliness.

bethivey
8/25/2014

"Disappointed..."

We found a used car on their website that we liked and it was in our price range. We test drove it and liked it. So we bought it. The next day I went to put gas in it and the fuel door wouldn't open. When we looked at the car, I knew Brian opened it, however, he didn't say anything that it appeared like it had been forced closed and he had to pry it open with his fingers. Three days after buying the car, it started to randomly die on us. They agreed that we could bring it but couldn't say if they would be able to fix it or not. So their mechanic looked at it and found it was a sensor and we were told it was just coincidence that it happened right after we purchased the car. So we left the dealership with a broken fuel door and an additional expense right off the bat! Just makes you wonder if any dealer tells you all that they know about the car, or only what you ask about!!

Brian Rauner

swidger03
8/11/2014

"A wonderful experience!"

My fiancé and I have been looking for a new car for me for a few months. I test drove a Chevrolet Malibu originally and we both were not that impressed. We ended up coming across a Mazda6 and we both loved how the 2014 & 2015 model years looked and better yet the gas mileage this sedan offers. We had been emailing with Anderson Mazda and Woodhouse Mazda (in Omaha) who were both very helpful, however, before we travelled to Omaha to go to Woodhouse, we decided we would go to Anderson Mazda to see what they could do for us. Anderson originally quoted us lease prices that were slightly higher than Woodhouse which is why we were considering Woodhouse. Craig approached us as we pulled into the lot and was very friendly and helpful. He was able to tell us all about the car and it's options and was very knowledgeable about the leasing versus buying processes. After test driving a Mazda6, my fiancé and I decided it was the car for us. We discussed numbers with Craig, who also had his manager Dan take a look at my trade and they offered me an awesome price for my trade. They were also able to meet Woodhouse numbers. We decided to sleep on the numbers just to be sure. Never once did we feel pressured into making a decision! Anderson also needed to make sure they could get the car in the color we wanted in the morning. They were able to get the car we wanted without problem! We decided to lease, and the lease process was very easy. Anderson was able to meet the numbers Woodhouse was providing and Anderson's customer service was top notch. Craig sat with us in the car and went over all of the options and how to work everything for about 20 minutes which was extremely helpful. I like to consider myself mostly tech-savvy, however this was all new to me as my trade was not anything fancy! Overall Anderson provided a complete package of awesome service. They have been nothing but friendly and helpful and if I've had a question about something Craig called me back promptly if he wasn't able to take my call. This was a great buying experience and it exceeded my expectations! We will definitely be working with Anderson in the future for any of our car needs. Buying a car can be a stressful process, however Anderson made it very enjoyable! No hassles and no pressure, the way car buying should be! :)

bconrad129
8/07/2014

"Awesome Experience!"

Nathan, "Buddy", Ray, and Dan were incredible to work with. They worked hard to get us the vehicle that we were wanting. It was a pressure free experience and we enjoyed talking with the sales team. Adam in the finance office was helpful and honest with us about our options. I give them my highest recommendation and I will definitely be going back! I promise you won't be disappointed going to Anderson Mazda.

robert.reid.3576
8/06/2014

"Pleasant experience"

All in all working with the people at Anderson was a pleasant experience. Andrew, our salesman, was knowledgeable and helpful. We had some special circumstances and Anderson went out of its way to accommodate us. The price was excellent and there were no pressure tactics. I'd give them an A+.

vhermance
7/31/2014

"nathan brown"

Made it so easy. Called ahead and he had several cars lined up for us to test drive. Thank you for making it so easy. We bought our used car, and took off to California. Had a wonderful trip assured the vehicle get us there. Val

llewis3821
7/21/2014

"Mazda CX 5"

When I came into Anderson Mazda I wasn't sure what I was looking for. Kyle showed me some cars and I found my CX 5. The finance was easy and painless. They were very fair on my trade. I would and did recommend them to several people, family included. Great sales staff - extremely knowledgeable and so helpful. GREAT TEAM, GREAT EXPERIENCE!

Reviews of Ray Soto