Anderson Mazda of Lincoln

Anderson Mazda of Lincoln

Call
Anderson Mazda of Lincoln Info
About Anderson Mazda of Lincoln

Anderson Mazda of Lincoln offers six different Mazda models to choose from and quality pre-owned vehicles with negotiation-free, no-hassle pricing. All pre-owned vehicles 10-years old and newer with less than 120k miles come with our exclusive Engine For Life Warranty. With every vehicle you receive our Anderson Advantage Package which includes, Free CarFax Report, Free Car Washes, Collision Deductible Reimbursement, & Free Rock Chip Repair. Our Sales Advisors are non-commissioned; they make the same amount regardless of your final purchase price. A portion of all sales at Anderson Auto Group go to our 501c3 non-profit organization, Because People Matter. So you know buying through Anderson Auto Group will support causes locally and abroad.

About Anderson Mazda of Lincoln

bethivey
8/25/2014

"Disappointed..."

We found a used car on their website that we liked and it was in our price range. We test drove it and liked it. So we bought it. The next day I went to put gas in it and the fuel door wouldn't open. When we looked at the car, I knew Brian opened it, however, he didn't say anything that it appeared like it had been forced closed and he had to pry it open with his fingers. Three days after buying the car, it started to randomly die on us. They agreed that we could bring it but couldn't say if they would be able to fix it or not. So their mechanic looked at it and found it was a sensor and we were told it was just coincidence that it happened right after we purchased the car. So we left the dealership with a broken fuel door and an additional expense right off the bat! Just makes you wonder if any dealer tells you all that they know about the car, or only what you ask about!!

Brian Rauner

swidger03
8/11/2014

"A wonderful experience!"

My fiancé and I have been looking for a new car for me for a few months. I test drove a Chevrolet Malibu originally and we both were not that impressed. We ended up coming across a Mazda6 and we both loved how the 2014 & 2015 model years looked and better yet the gas mileage this sedan offers. We had been emailing with Anderson Mazda and Woodhouse Mazda (in Omaha) who were both very helpful, however, before we travelled to Omaha to go to Woodhouse, we decided we would go to Anderson Mazda to see what they could do for us. Anderson originally quoted us lease prices that were slightly higher than Woodhouse which is why we were considering Woodhouse. Craig approached us as we pulled into the lot and was very friendly and helpful. He was able to tell us all about the car and it's options and was very knowledgeable about the leasing versus buying processes. After test driving a Mazda6, my fiancé and I decided it was the car for us. We discussed numbers with Craig, who also had his manager Dan take a look at my trade and they offered me an awesome price for my trade. They were also able to meet Woodhouse numbers. We decided to sleep on the numbers just to be sure. Never once did we feel pressured into making a decision! Anderson also needed to make sure they could get the car in the color we wanted in the morning. They were able to get the car we wanted without problem! We decided to lease, and the lease process was very easy. Anderson was able to meet the numbers Woodhouse was providing and Anderson's customer service was top notch. Craig sat with us in the car and went over all of the options and how to work everything for about 20 minutes which was extremely helpful. I like to consider myself mostly tech-savvy, however this was all new to me as my trade was not anything fancy! Overall Anderson provided a complete package of awesome service. They have been nothing but friendly and helpful and if I've had a question about something Craig called me back promptly if he wasn't able to take my call. This was a great buying experience and it exceeded my expectations! We will definitely be working with Anderson in the future for any of our car needs. Buying a car can be a stressful process, however Anderson made it very enjoyable! No hassles and no pressure, the way car buying should be! :)

bconrad129
8/07/2014

"Awesome Experience!"

Nathan, "Buddy", Ray, and Dan were incredible to work with. They worked hard to get us the vehicle that we were wanting. It was a pressure free experience and we enjoyed talking with the sales team. Adam in the finance office was helpful and honest with us about our options. I give them my highest recommendation and I will definitely be going back! I promise you won't be disappointed going to Anderson Mazda.

robert.reid.3576
8/06/2014

"Pleasant experience"

All in all working with the people at Anderson was a pleasant experience. Andrew, our salesman, was knowledgeable and helpful. We had some special circumstances and Anderson went out of its way to accommodate us. The price was excellent and there were no pressure tactics. I'd give them an A+.

vhermance
7/31/2014

"nathan brown"

Made it so easy. Called ahead and he had several cars lined up for us to test drive. Thank you for making it so easy. We bought our used car, and took off to California. Had a wonderful trip assured the vehicle get us there. Val

llewis3821

"Mazda CX 5"

When I came into Anderson Mazda I wasn't sure what I was looking for. Kyle showed me some cars and I found my CX 5. The finance was easy and painless. They were very fair on my trade. I would and did recommend them to several people, family included. Great sales staff - extremely knowledgeable and so helpful. GREAT TEAM, GREAT EXPERIENCE!

TaniaA

"Best experience yet! "

This was my first time ever buying a vehicle on my own and I couldn't of picked a better place! Nathan was great! He made sure all my questions were answered about my escape and made the sale as easy as possible! He was a great sales man and had great communication skills! He didn't pressure me into buying the vehicle like other sales places. The paperwork didn't take long and everyone did a great job! Andersons definitely made me feel comfortable in buying my first vehicle! Definitely worth the two and a Half hour drive. Would definitely recommend Nathan and Andersons to anyone!

A Stahl

"Terrific Sales People"

I had decided what kind of car I wanted. I looked at several other dealers, and after getting the usual run around, I stopped at Anderson Mazda on our way home. The car was parked at the far end of the lot, and immediately Craig Rupp came out to talk to me. It was late in the day, so we came back the next day to test drive it. It was a pleasant experience and the people are so friendly. The salesmen are not commissioned, so there is not the pressure that you get from other dealers. Buying the car was actually one of the best experiences I've had purchasing a vehicle. I would highly recommend Anderson Mazda as the place for you to buy your next car, and salesmen Craig Rupp and Andrew Stoner are great guys to buy from. Arlen Stahl, Wilber, Nebraska

AmandaGosselin
6/16/2014

"I'll never go anywhere else!"

I had an amazing car buying experience with Anderson Mazda. My sales advisor, Andrew Stoner, answered all of my questions and never once made me feel uncomfortable or pressured during the process. Because it was my first purchasing experience, he was very patient and spent a great deal of time ensuring that I fully understood every part of the process. I visited the dealership on two separate occasions to test drive vehicles and then came back a third time to make the purchase. Andrew was also very easy to get a hold of when I wasn't at the dealership via email or phone. When they say the experience is hassle-free, they mean it. Once I had decided to purchase a certified pre-owned 2013 Mazda 3, my family and I discussed the financial aspects with sales manager Ray Soto. Ray was so friendly and helpful. I had a difficult time deciding if I wanted to purchase the extended warranty and some other add-ons, but Ray helped me through my indecisiveness. He told me which options I definitely did not need based on my circumstances and helped me weigh the pros and cons of those that would benefit me. It was comforting knowing that he wasn't just trying to sell every add-on possible. While I thought the financial aspect of my purchase would be very stressful, Ray made it simple and painless. Overall, I have no complaints about Anderson Mazda. In fact, I would strongly recommend it to anyone looking to buy both a new or used vehicle. I will definitely be shopping at that location in the future.

tsoodle
6/12/2014

"Traveled to buy from this dealership."

I wanted to get a car without a lot of hassle. I had researched and knew I wanted a Mazda CX-9. Anderson allowed me to do my credit app online, and there was no haggling over price. These points made it possible for me to walk in and get my vehicle within my limited time frame.

Reviews of Ray Soto