Anderson Mazda of Lincoln

3201 Yankee Hill Rd,
Lincoln, Nebraska 68516
Anderson Mazda of Lincoln Info
About Anderson Mazda of Lincoln

Anderson Mazda of Lincoln offers six different Mazda models to choose from and quality pre-owned vehicles with negotiation-free, no-hassle pricing. All pre-owned vehicles 10-years old and newer with less than 120k miles come with our exclusive Engine For Life Warranty. With every vehicle you receive our Anderson Advantage Package which includes, Free CarFax Report, Free Car Washes, Collision Deductible Reimbursement, & Free Rock Chip Repair. Our Sales Advisors are non-commissioned; they make the same amount regardless of your final purchase price. A portion of all sales at Anderson Auto Group go to our 501c3 non-profit organization, Because People Matter. So you know buying through Anderson Auto Group will support causes locally and abroad.

About Anderson Mazda of Lincoln

Bobbi
7/25/2016

"Hands down best car buying experience!!!"

From beginning to end this was the best experience I've had in buying a car!! Buddy did an amazing job in finding my dream car and seeing me through to the end. Everyone I worked with with was extremely nice and professional. I would reccommend Anderson South to everyone I know!!

Sfklein
7/16/2016

"Radio and detail!"

Very helpful crew! I bought a used car that needed detailed and a new radio. I am very busy so I was worried about the time needed. Anderson had a convinient appt time and moved the car around to the detailer/shop as needed to get everything done. The work was excellent!! I have now used their body shop, detailer, service shop, and the actual dealership. Great experience each place!

Justin

July 18, 2016

We appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Glad you had a great experience in each of your departments. If you ever need anything please let us know. Thanks again.

PVR
7/15/2016

"Fast & Friendly Service"

As usual, fast and friendly...and their shuttle delivered me to Barnes & Noble and picked me up at Panera!...Very nice service when you are waiting for your vehicle to be repaired. All in all a good experience.

Steve & staff....also Mr shuttle driver :)

July 18, 2016

Thank you for your business and thank you for taking the time to write a review. Hope you found a great book at Barnes and Noble.

Pat Yates
7/13/2016

"Experience was fantastic"

I wish to thank Ryan Lavigne for his help in setting up my first maintenance service on my new Mazda3. After the routine servicing, Ryan was good enough to show me how the Maintenance Schedule works on the computer in my car. He was very pleasant and courteous. Thank you Ryan for a great job!!!! I wish to thank Craig Rupp, the salesman who sold me my car. He did an excellent job and was very patient with me when I did not understand the workings of the computer. He worked with me on that several times and showed the utmost respect and patience. He did a marvelous job and suggest that he will do well in selling your cars!!!!!!

July 18, 2016

Thank you Pat for your business. It is really nice when customers take the time to give a review. Ryan and Craig will be very happy when they read this. Thanks again for your business.

Dawn Remmenga
7/10/2016

"Repairs"

Ryan was very helpful and understanding of my car repair needs, he let me know what exactly needed to be done and how much out was going to cost.

July 11, 2016

Thank you Dawn for your business and for taking the time to give us a great review. We agree Ryan does a great job. Let us know if you need anything in the future. Thanks again Dawn!!!

Louise
6/27/2016

"Replace radio"

I broke the radio screen due to sticking my GPS to it and it got too hot & shattered the screen. My grip was it couldn't be replaced without replacing the entire radio which came to almost $2K. The radio still worked and I'm sure it will be fixed & reused as only the screen was cracked. Such a waste of $$! As for the guys at this dealership, they did a good & quick replacement while I waited.

Steven Lantis

saathoff08
6/15/2016

"Great Car Buying Expirience "

I decided to trade in my 2006 Fusion for a 2016 Mazda. I went on a test drive and decided I loved the car. Matt was very helpful with any questions I had, very professional, and was focused on finding the perfect car for me. The experience was quick, easy, and pleasant. Never once did I feel pressured to look at something I was not interested in. I highly recommend Anderson Mazda of Lincoln, plus I now get AMAZING gas mileage in my Mazda 6.

Shawn Darnell

June 16, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to give us a 5 star review. Glad to her your getting amazing gas mileage. If you need anything in the future please let us know. Thank you for your business.

charlotte50
6/14/2016

"Great service"

Your shuttle service is great and I so appreciate the opportunity to use it even on Saturday. Getting a ride back home or to work is so helpful. Your shuttle drivers are cautious and courtesy, providing a great service.

June 16, 2016

Thank you Charlotte for your business. Our shuttle gets used a lot and our customers really love it. If you need anything in the future please let us know. Thank you for taking the time to give us a review.

Lbcardude
6/11/2016

"The Best."

From the sale to the maintenance shop to the body shop, they are the best in Town! So easy to work with! They explain everything so clear to you and make sure you understand before anything happens.

June 16, 2016

Thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us a great review. Please let us know if we can do anything for you in the future.

Karen Gilbert
5/31/2016

"Great Experience!"

I recently purchased a 2008 GMC Yukon. The whole process went smooth and the level of professionalism was exceptional. Corey was great to work with and the entire staff was incredibly friendly. Shawn Darnall did a fantastic job of explaining the service contract to me and was a pleasure to work with! I will definitely continue to buy my cars from Anderson Mazda!

Shawn Darnall

June 02, 2016

Thank you Karen for your business and thank you for taking the time to write such kind words about our process and our people. We do agree Corey and Shawn do a great job. Thanks again for your business. If you every need anything please let us know.

Reviews of Ryan LaVigne