Anderson Mazda of Lincoln

3201 Yankee Hill Rd,
Lincoln, Nebraska 68516
Anderson Mazda of Lincoln Info
About Anderson Mazda of Lincoln

Anderson Mazda of Lincoln offers six different Mazda models to choose from and quality pre-owned vehicles with negotiation-free, no-hassle pricing. All pre-owned vehicles 10-years old and newer with less than 120k miles come with our exclusive Engine For Life Warranty. With every vehicle you receive our Anderson Advantage Package which includes, Free CarFax Report, Free Car Washes, Collision Deductible Reimbursement, & Free Rock Chip Repair. Our Sales Advisors are non-commissioned; they make the same amount regardless of your final purchase price. A portion of all sales at Anderson Auto Group go to our 501c3 non-profit organization, Because People Matter. So you know buying through Anderson Auto Group will support causes locally and abroad.

About Anderson Mazda of Lincoln

Happy Buyer
4/19/2016

"Couldnt be Happier"

I just drove home my new 2013 Ford Explorer- well new to me but with only 24,400 miles on it looked and felt brand new. I brought the Anderson Complete Car Care -so even though it was perfect looking I asked to do the clear coat paint sealant on it, and the leather conditioning! It looks amazing! Shawn Darnell is the one to go to learn about this- very nice to work with no pressure to sell just gives you all the information and leaves it up to you. I know I will be happy I got it! Everyone there was very super to work with. But if you want royal treatment ask for Kyle McClellen he was very patience and answered all my questions and took the time to make sure I understood everything about my new purchase before I drove off- and this was even though I came to pick it up on his day off! I Love Love my ride!! Thanks everyone at Anderson Mazda!

Shaw Darnall

Evelyn Romans
4/17/2016

"Return things to the way you found them, please."

I very much appreciated the prompt service when I pulled in without an appointment and needed a tire repair. But after asking the runner (not sure the person's actual title or position) to make sure to push the seat back since they are much shorter than me and had not done it the last time I was in a couple weeks prior, and they (not sure if this person is male or female either), didn't do it this time either when I got in. I would appreciate it if my car was put back the way I have things adjusted (seats, lights, etc) before I hand my car over.

Elmer

rgbehrens2
4/06/2016

"Another HOME RUN for our Mazda 6 Lease from Anderson Mazda"

We keep coming back....over and over and over. As a CAR GUY...that says it all ! I have a LONG relationship because this DEALERSHIP has the most Honest and Ethical and Professional and Hard Working people in the Car Dealership Business that I have ever met. From the Owner Mike Anderson to Management Ray Soto and Andrew Stoner and from various Sales People over the years.......we ALWAYS keep coming back for more. Whether it is outright Purchase or Lease....it is MUCH more than the Mazda product that keeps us driving all those miles to South Lincoln, again and again !

The Owner, Mike Anderson

April 11, 2016

Thank you for your continued business and for taking the time to write such a great review. I will share this with the team. If you ever need anything in the future please let us know. Thanks again!!!

Keri McClellen
3/19/2016

"Great experience at a stressful time. "

My wife and I had an accident on O Street in Lincoln recently, no one was hurt thankfully. Kyle was very helpful and professional in how he took care of us during a difficult and stressful time. We are very happy with how we were treated and we'd recommend Anderson Mazda to others in need of assistance and a new vehicle as well.

March 23, 2016

Glad to nobody was hurt in the accident. Thank you for your business and thank you for your business. If you ever need anything please let us know. Thanks again!!

KITT
3/18/2016

"We LOVE Anderson Mazda of Lincoln!!!"

We have been coming to Anderson for years. Their staff are friendly and caring everytime we come in they ask how we are doing and about our other family members. We love our 2015 Mazda CX5 however there is just one improvement that can be made to the cup holders they need to be offset. There is not enough room to put two medium drinks side by side and if you try and put two large drinks side by side the lids come off spilling the drinks. This idea can be applied to all of the Mazda/Ford cars and trucks it would make traveling and life a lot easier.

March 19, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and thank you for your continued business. We are glad you love your Mazda CX-5. I will pass along your cup holder concern to our Mazda reps. If you every need anything please let us know. Thanks Again.

Mercedfamily
2/11/2016

"Great customer service, non pressured, and easy purchase!"

Andrew Hoff made my buying experience very easy. He was friendly, followed up when requested, and never pressured me into buying any specific vehicle.My wife and I purchased a 2006 Jeep Commander and Andrew was very persistent on giving us the best deal possible. I would highly recommend Anderson Mazda to anyone that is looking for a new or used vehicle. Give them a shot and don't get suckered into going to Husker or Dodge like I did on my prior purchases. #Customer for life!

dharlow05
2/01/2016

"Did not disclose all information"

I had a great experience with the salesperson i dealt with, but when trying to tell them about a paint issue that wasn't disclosed after the fact, they weren't very helpful. The paint on the top of the vehicle is very worn and is rusty and chipping. I've taken it to a few places for an estimate, and it will cost anywhere from $700-$1500 to fix, plus more to stop the rusting. If I would have known about this before purchase, I wouldn't have purchased the vehicle. I understand that the dealership may not have known about the paint issues on the top of the vehicle either, but felt they could have mdae it right when I did disclose it.

Craig Rupp

February 15, 2016

dharlow05, Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at our Mazda location. We do take our online feedback seriously. The sales manager recalled trying to reach you via voicemail a handful of times in the fall but was unable to get a hold of you. He was willing to work with you on the paint issue and had some options for you to review. We would be more than willing to re-address if you would consider. You can reach Dan Zach at 402.464.0661 at your convenience. Best regards, On behalf of Ray Soto, GM (who is out of the office in meetings today), Dan Sayer | Corporate eCommerce Director Anderson Auto Group Lincoln, NE | Grand Island, NE | St. Joseph, MO

TylerEisenhauer
1/29/2016

"Great experience "

Buddy was great at working with me and finding exactly what I was looking for without a lot of pressure to make a purchase immediately. I started looking for a car almost 3 months before making a purchase and Buddy kept me posted on what cars and deals they had available the entire time until I found what I was looking for.

Jjpjapx2
11/17/2015

"Great salesman!"

I went to Anderson Mazda because I read the reviews and saw that it was a good dealership especially if you're a woman. I know they don't work on commission so that also caught my attention. Nathan Brown was extremely helpful and nice! I never felt pressured and all of my questions were answered completely. This was by far the best place I've ever bought a car. I would recommend this dealership and Nathan to anyone!

November 21, 2015

Thank you so much for your business. Thanks for taking the time to give us such a great review. I will pass this review on to Nathan. If you ever need anything please let us know. Hope your enjoying your new vehicle.

Lynda Collman
10/16/2015

"No Hassle. No games!!"

Went to trade in a vehicle and buy a new Mazda 3! Should be an exciting time. Stopped first with Anderson Mazda of Lincoln. Very pleasant to work with. The salesmen were all smiling and didn't fight over who would work with who. The supplied the MSRP, their price and what they would give for the trade in straight up. No games. They were so confident that they even printed it on paper for me to shop around with! Went to two other dealers in Omaha and the attitude of the salesmen were less pleasant to say the least. Wouldn't be straight with the numbers. Even argued with me and made me feel irrational. Thank u Buddy, Andrew and John at Anderson for the best car buying experience!!

October 19, 2015

Thank you Lynda for your business and for taking the time to submit a review. We hope you are enjoying your new Mazda3. If you need anything please let us know.

Reviews of Ray Soto