Anderson of Grand Island

120 Diers Avenue, Grand Island, Nebraska 68803 Directions

...and take advantage of all we have to offer with ourCertified Dealership Program.

166 Reviews of Anderson of Grand Island

July 26, 2016

"Above and Beyond Expectations"

- ktgreen2013

Purchasing at Anderson Auto of GI was one of the best experiences I've had, when looking for new vehicles. Dan was phenomenal when it came to all my questions and needs. He was very well knowledge in the inventory and didn't try to push me into a car I didn't want. I will recommend my family to him every chance I get!

June 18, 2016

"Provided great information"

- Rick

We were looking for a vehicle for our daughter. Dan stayed late and showed her all the features, answered all of our questions, and exceeded our expectations in every way. Very knowledgeable but not pushy.

June 11, 2016

"Helpful personnel, friendly atmosphere."

- elda

Cale Bundy is an excellent salesman! He was not "high-pressured," but very accommodating, friendly, patient, and dedicated to helping me find a car with the options I needed, within my price range. He answered all my questions, and explained how to use the added "options." Other personnel involved with the sale were all helpful and friendly.

Cale Bundy

Chris Armstrong

May 17, 2016

"No hassles"

- KLH

Pleased with the straight forward service. Well priced vehicle in my price range that was in very good shape. I feel confident that I won't be suprised by any repairs in the near future on this vehicle.

April 26, 2016

"Very accommidating"

- Virginia Fosket

Anderson Ford Grand Island was great to work with. Dan White worked with us to get all the "must haves" on my list for a new SUV. He answered multiple questions and went above and beyond in taking care of us. I love my new Escape. Dan was very patient with showing me how to use all the new "gadgets" that it came with. Heather in Finance was great at explaining all our options.

April 11, 2016

"It takes me time to make a decision "

- Wooden,shirl2016

It takes me time to make decisions. I have to think about it. In buying a new vehicle, it took me two years. Dan White was very patient with me in making a decision. The last several months he would call every few weeks letting me know what Explorers they had gotten in. He was not pushy, which I like in a sales person.

March 12, 2016

"traded in 2011 F150 for 2015 Platinum"

- Goose 70

Our buying experience and recent followup with Dan White has been excellent. The whole crew at Anderson was very knowledgable in their product and did a good job of explaining programs, feature, of the vehicle, and benefits of doing business with the dealership.

February 08, 2016

"Best experience I have had for years."

- Victor129

I started with Jason Zoellner, and got off to a great start. He quickly got to what my need was and gave me his price right away. Very straight forward and personal. made me feel at ease that I started at the right place. Gary Warta did the paperwork on the sale, and was also great to do business with. He was very knowledgeable of his product and procedures, and helped me through all aspects of the purchase. He paired my cell phone with the truck for me, and changed my door lock code as well. He acclimated me to the truck, and told me to stop in anytime if I had questions or need help. Shelley the finance person was also very nice and good at what she did. She was thorough and also quick with her job. My overall experience at this dealership was awesome!

Jason Zoellner

Shelley Tourner

February 06, 2016

"Zero hiccup forward progression!"

- Keefer

I was able to secure the vehicle I wanted, financing, and have all programs/benefits explained to me within 3 hours! It's as if Anderson of Grand Island employees knew exactly what to do, when to do it, and how to get it done! This is the second vehicle I have bought from Anderson. I completely intend to purchase from Anderson in the future!

Shelley Tourner

February 01, 2016

"Above and beyond a normal dealer"

- Denali101

I purchased a higher mileage vehicle from them. I then drove the vehicle on a 300 mile road trip only to find after I got where I was going that I had a blown head gasket. I immediately called Anderson to tell them. They offered to pay for half of the repairs or if I could get it to them they would split the cost for them to fix it. I can not say enough of how impressed I am with the whole process from purchasing the vehicle to the repairs. Top notch sales and customer service.

Denny Anderson