Anderson of Grand Island

120 Diers Avenue,
Grand Island, Nebraska 68803
Anderson of Grand Island Info
About Anderson of Grand Island

Anderson Ford, Lincoln of Grand Island offers new Ford & Lincoln vehicles and quality pre-owned vehicles. All pre-owned vehicles 10-years old and newer with less than 120k miles come with our exclusive Engine For Life Warranty*. With every vehicle you receive our Anderson Advantage Package** which includes, Free CarFax Report, Free Car Washes, Collision Deductible Reimbursement, Discounted Gas & Free Rock Chip Repair. Our Sales Advisors are non-commissioned; they make the same amount regardless of your final purchase price. A portion of all sales at Anderson Auto Group go to our 501c3 non-profit organization, Because People Matter. So you know buying through Anderson Auto Group will support causes locally and abroad.

About Anderson of Grand Island

KLH
5/17/2016

"No hassles"

Pleased with the straight forward service. Well priced vehicle in my price range that was in very good shape. I feel confident that I won't be suprised by any repairs in the near future on this vehicle.

Virginia Fosket
4/26/2016

"Very accommidating"

Anderson Ford Grand Island was great to work with. Dan White worked with us to get all the "must haves" on my list for a new SUV. He answered multiple questions and went above and beyond in taking care of us. I love my new Escape. Dan was very patient with showing me how to use all the new "gadgets" that it came with. Heather in Finance was great at explaining all our options.

Wooden,shirl2016
4/11/2016

"It takes me time to make a decision "

It takes me time to make decisions. I have to think about it. In buying a new vehicle, it took me two years. Dan White was very patient with me in making a decision. The last several months he would call every few weeks letting me know what Explorers they had gotten in. He was not pushy, which I like in a sales person.

Goose 70
3/12/2016

"traded in 2011 F150 for 2015 Platinum"

Our buying experience and recent followup with Dan White has been excellent. The whole crew at Anderson was very knowledgable in their product and did a good job of explaining programs, feature, of the vehicle, and benefits of doing business with the dealership.

Victor129
2/08/2016

"Best experience I have had for years."

I started with Jason Zoellner, and got off to a great start. He quickly got to what my need was and gave me his price right away. Very straight forward and personal. made me feel at ease that I started at the right place. Gary Warta did the paperwork on the sale, and was also great to do business with. He was very knowledgeable of his product and procedures, and helped me through all aspects of the purchase. He paired my cell phone with the truck for me, and changed my door lock code as well. He acclimated me to the truck, and told me to stop in anytime if I had questions or need help. Shelley the finance person was also very nice and good at what she did. She was thorough and also quick with her job. My overall experience at this dealership was awesome!

Keefer
2/06/2016

"Zero hiccup forward progression!"

I was able to secure the vehicle I wanted, financing, and have all programs/benefits explained to me within 3 hours! It's as if Anderson of Grand Island employees knew exactly what to do, when to do it, and how to get it done! This is the second vehicle I have bought from Anderson. I completely intend to purchase from Anderson in the future!

Denali101
2/01/2016

"Above and beyond a normal dealer"

I purchased a higher mileage vehicle from them. I then drove the vehicle on a 300 mile road trip only to find after I got where I was going that I had a blown head gasket. I immediately called Anderson to tell them. They offered to pay for half of the repairs or if I could get it to them they would split the cost for them to fix it. I can not say enough of how impressed I am with the whole process from purchasing the vehicle to the repairs. Top notch sales and customer service.

frdkrzy
8/24/2015

"Resherch yorself understand problem "

08 edge transmission not operating correctly xx engine, air bag,host of other lights speed o not working make loud clunk noise when put in drive or reverse won't move forward when step on gas then start working properly looked on Internet found ford fourm on 08 edge with Trans noise other people having same issue, some spent $ 700 to$ 800 to replace switches in transmission but didn't fix problems some were told to replace transmission for $4500 still didn't resolve problem ford has a pcm upgrade for transmission or a computer upgrade at dealership service person said thire was no upgrade when I dropped car off that morning called at noon to see if was done service said I needed to repace switches in transmission $700 to $850 parts and labor went to pick car up asked if upgraded computer said no no updates so told them thaire was said so on ford hosted forum for ford edge that came out in 2011 then said tech that did checking on my car usely checks for them told service would not spend $850 or more for replacing switches that normally don't fix problems told service to do pcm upgrade to transmission which they finally did drove car back to work seems as if it has more power now and less engine Rev when driving now why couldn't they just did the upgrade I ask them to do instead of telling me need to replace parts when others who had upgrade done fixed problem if I did that in my ocupation working on farm equipment combines tractors not the way to treat a customer has ford become a repace anything just to get work I hope not . Yes in some cases this may not be the correct fix but why not try a upgrade before dumping money into something that's not broken I do most of my repairs myself but when it comes to getting into the computer of a vehicle most have to take it to a dealer because they have the right tools for reading computers in a vehicle still cost me $100 for them to hook up to diognostic tool hope it worked

Anderson of Grand Island responded to this review

August 27, 2015

Thank you, FRDKRZY, for your review. I'm glad that you and Jason were able to speak and we thank you for your business. Best regards, Dan Sayer | Corporate eCommerce Director Anderson Auto Group

frdkrzy responded to this review

August 25, 2015

Received a response from general manager and was very understanding about my concerns on just replacing parts instead of doing a pcm update which may take care of transmission problem will see how it works out over the next few months instead of throwing a bunch of parts into it thanks for doing the upgrade first FRDKRZY

Trent H
7/20/2015

"pleasant Suprise"

I'm my 30+ years of buying cars. I expected the usual used car purchasing experience. Anderson was not that experience. It was the most pleasant car purchasing experience of my 50+ years. The have earned a long term customer. I will be purchasing two more used vehicles over the next two months. Both will be purchased at Anderson Ford in Lincoln. Nathan did an awesome job.

Nathan

Gail & Connie
7/11/2015

"Awesome Experience! "

We thoroughly enjoyed our car buying experience at Anderson of Grand Island. It all started with Trisha when researching their web site. We located the exact Mustang we had been looking for and Trisha was very professional, and best of all…not pushy. When we stopped at the dealership we were treated like royalty. Our salesman Dan was fantastic, and dealing on the vehicle was actually enjoyable. My wife and I still can’t get over how Jason, the manager/owner was there to great us and make us feel welcome. Usually you have to look into one of the back offices to find the manager, but not here. He made himself visible front-and-center, and made us feel like we were part of their organization. We will definitely be repeat customer’s.

Trisha