Andy Mohr Chevrolet

Hare Chevrolet

ColoradoZ71Ninja
6/30/2015

"Second service visit"

Great experience with the service department on my 2015 Colorado. Took good care of my truck and resolved all the warranty issues and general maintenance. Jim Cox was excellent at communicating the needed time and updates on my vehicle.

Jim Cox

Robert46184
6/23/2015

"First Time Chevrolet Purchase."

Had a small problem with the dealership but they corrected the problem and went above my expectations to make the final sale correct. I would recommend this dealer and sales associate to my friends and family.

Troy Fox

Greg
6/18/2015

"andy mohr chevrolet used car purchase"

I found the car online but emailed James Mack directly one evening. he called me within 30 minutes and we setup an appointment for 2 days later. he was ready for me when I arrived. I needed to make a business call during my visit and he arranged for me a quiet room to take care of that as well. Tyler was super organized in finance and helped get me back on the road quickly

James Mack, Tyler Basch

malibu14
6/15/2015

"Wonderful place to shop.Andy Mohr Chevrolet. Plainfield In"

We just purchased a 2015 Traverse from Jim Simpson and we love the car......this is the first new car my husband has purchased since 2003. Jim went out of his way to help us, as he always does. We have dealt with Jim on several occasions and he is very much a professional. Kudos also go to Jason, Joe, Harry and Nolan....they also have gone above and beyond to help us and to make our experience a very wonderful one.R

Harry Snyder, Jim Simpson, Joe Kapitan, Jason Gilliam

HansDel
5/20/2015

"How to lose a customer in 5 seconds"

When difficult situations arise when dealing with new car repairs a dealership gets a chance to prove themselves to their customers and brand. Andy Mohr Chevrolet failed that opportunity today. The generous average rating comes from what I suppose we all expect from a dealership: surprise service fees, confusing policies (arbitrarily applied), rigid (yet absent) management, and faulty OEM parts that never seem to be covered or recalled. For me, "Buying American" now seems that I need to have an attorney present when buying a new car to getting an oil change.

Average Joe

djm10904
5/15/2015

"Excellent Experience"

Josh Cohen was friendly, knowledgeable and accommodating during our interaction. He epitomizes what internet buying should be. I tried many dealerships in the last couple of months, including other Andy Mohr franchises, and was unimpressed with their internet sales department. Luckily I found Josh.

Joshua Cohen

Trina
2/20/2015

"Had a recall on my ignition "

Alex was very nice hooked me with a nice Malibu it was down in 2 hrs no problems. I was greeted with a friendly service and professional associate I was at the one off 40 in Plainfield

I think it was Alex

Jbtuck34
10/07/2014

"Be careful and get what is promised before you leave or buy!"

Once again I was lied too and told I would receive coupons and gift cards...yes GIFT CARDS plural that I did not receive and have yet to receive. I can take a lot of crap, but being lied too is not one of them. I should have went to Champion Cheverolet (formerly Dugan CHEVROLET) where I was originally going to go because this is not the first time I have been told something at Andy Mohr and no follow through and Champion was going to pay or include a spray in bed liner and give me 5 years free oil and maintenance where I only got 2 years from Andy Mohr. Need to follow through on what you say or tell people!! Just be very careful when dealing with this dealership, they will promise things that they will not follow through with! If you do go to this dealership just make sure you ask to deal with Tyler Basch. Even if you don't like what you are hearing he will at least be straight up honest with you!

Greg Vance, Dottie Gauze, Tyler Basch

tjmorrison23
8/11/2014

""Andy Mohr Delivers Again""

I have been dealing with Jim Simpson since 1998, and when it comes to purchasing any kind of vehicle, Jim is always my first call. His professionalism and person care are second to none, he's the reason we're a repeat customer. Everyone at the dealership goes out of their way to make sure we were taken care of. This is the reason that we only deal with the Andy Mohr family.

Marcia Buis, Jim Simpson

myriah.mcgaughey
7/27/2014

"Never. Again."

This was awful. I went there to look at a used vehicle. I asked to view the carfax, as the car looked like it had been wrecked. The salesman gave me the report for a DIFFERENT car. When asked about it he completely avoided the question. The morals of the salesman were completely low. I've never felt so disrespected. I will never return. I intend on spreading the word and taking my business elsewhere.

Greg vance