Andy Mohr Chevrolet

294 Reviews of Andy Mohr Chevrolet

February 22, 2017

"Positive Experience"

- jltesq03

I had a positive experience working with Jim Simpson. I would definitely refer family and friends to him. I will return for my next car purchase. :) :) :)

February 22, 2017

"New Car"

- Laura 2017 Camaro

I wasn't in the market for a car until an accident, but when I needed to buy a new car Jon Meer was awesome to work with.

Jon Meer
February 16, 2017

"Best Car Buying Experience "

- Saralw21

This is the one and only car dealer that I will go to. Love the team and the car options. Always a very pleasant buying experience with James Mack. And whenever I need my car to be serviced I always see Greg.

James Mack

Other Employees : Greg Short
February 15, 2017

"My Experience with Andy Mohr's Services"

- Eugene

I have had nothing but awesome experiences with the service center at Andy Mohr Chevrolet dealership in Plainfield, Indiana. Starting with Marcia Buis working the front desk, always welcoming me in a very friendly, but businesslike manner. And then there's Jim Simpson who I feel is a very knowledgeable and professional salesperson that I have had the privilege in purchasing, not one, but two vehicles recently. The service department is also very professional and knowledgeable in what they do, manage by Jim Cox. I plan to continue my auto business with Andy Mohr of Plainfield for many years to come.

Marcia Buis

Jim Cox

February 01, 2017

"Great experience with all areas of new vehicle purchase"

- dickservicetrip

The sales team and finance area worked hard to allow me to purchase (lease) the vehicle I strongly desired. The professionalism of all was outstanding, and they made me feel like they really cared about me as a customer.

Marcia Buis

Other Employees : Colin McCloud
January 30, 2017

"Great service and everyone is nice"

- Jourmey3

Love my new equinox, couldn't have done it without the great employees that work here. Everyone is nice throughout the process. Highly recommend everyone to visit if they need a new ride.

Jed Adams
January 29, 2017

"Amazing Truck Buying Experience!!!"

- Robert Harber

My truck buying experience was amazing at Andy Mohr Chevy in Plainfield, IN. I worked with Tervor Bernhardt and he really made the process very easy! He also does a great job of explaining every step of the car buying experience. He did a great job breaking down my trade-in and how they valued it. Looking forward to doing more business down the Road!

Tervor Bernhardt
January 29, 2017

"It was great !!!!!!!!!!!"

- Joybear8

Bought a second car from Andy mohr chevy and service was great Jim Simpson helped and he is the best salesman ever Jim Simpson is more then a salesmen he is also my friend

JT Collett

Jonas Lewis

January 28, 2017

"Purchasing a new truck"

- Grambi21

We have bought several cars from Andy Mohr dealerships and have always had a good experience. We worked with Jim Simpson this time and couldn't have been more pleased. He was knowledgeable and personable. We ordered a new vehicle and he was so kind as to keep us up to date on when the truck was built and delivered.

January 28, 2017

"My buying experiance "

- andy mohr

My sales person was Kelly Schultheis. My expectations were met and more. Service after the sale was the was the best!! I will buy again!!!!!!

Tyler Basch