Andy Mohr Chevrolet

Andy Mohr Chevrolet Info

Deanna
4/23/2016

"TERRIBLE"

The salesmen spoke to my daughter and me for 30 minutes. Took my information and gave it to the financial person. Made us wait for 30+ minutes. Came to where we were seated and told me the only way I could get into a car was with a large down payment and even then it would have to be a 2012 or possibly 2014...but nothing newer. My daughter asked about leasing, the salesmen said absolutely out of the question. The financial person did not even come out of the office to speak with us or to explain what the issues were. The salesman eluded to the fact that there was no other dealerships that would or could help me. Thankfully my daughter and me did not listen to him. I have been in a 2016 Ford Fusion with all the perks...it was leased. I will not ever go to a Chevy dealership again, nor will I ever recommend it to family or friends and Chevy has Andy Mohr's dealership to Thank for that.

Do not remember name of salesman and was never introduced to the financial person. Was a very poor experience.

AshleyCope
4/21/2016

"Excellent service from start to finish!"

I will never go anywhere else for a vehicle! I first talked with an internet coordinator named Sheri Sanchez. This was our first time purchasing a vehicle through a dealership and she was so patient, making sure all of our questions were answered. When we were finally ready to purchase a vehicle, she set us up with salesman Ron Sharpee. We had our 2 small children with us and he was just as patient and it was very obvious that he payed close attention to what we were looking for. Once we found the car we were in love with, he went above and beyond for us and we couldn't be happier. I wish I caught the gentleman's name that did our insurance because he also went above and beyond, but our kids were over it at that point. Lol I highly recommend checking them out for your next vehicle purchase!

Sheri Sanchez, Ron Sharpee

Nettie
4/14/2016

"My first experience"

I was looking for a used car and was shopping around. Many dealerships/lots do not put prices online. Others will not give information out unless you go in person making it hard to do good research. Sean Benefiel was very helpful online and made my appointment. I dealt mostly with Austin. I did not purchase a car because those in my price range did not fit my needs. However, Sean and Austin were very helpful and honest. And, when one is purchasing such an important product, honesty and integrity are the most desirable qualities in a salesperson.

Sean Benefiel, Austin

Gina02
4/03/2016

"It was a great day at Andy Mohr"

It was my first time to Andy Mohr Chevrolet and the salesman Jay gray was very helpful and very informative and make sure that I was able to look at all the cars that I wanted to look at. Jay also tried his hardest to give me the most reasonable deal out there my first trip to Andy Mohr Chevrolet was great and I hope it is for other people also.

Jay Gray

Banty
3/24/2016

"Great sales!"

: Thinking I was encountering a come on, I called about online listing of truck. I called,spoke with Linda who said truck was still available. I arrived, Linda turned me over to Josh Cohen. I could not have dealt with a better guy.While showing me this older work truck he listened to my needs(gardening). I decided this wasn't it, a manual. Josh didn't just let me leave, he looked for another within my budget and needs. He did some work to get me an OTD price within budget. The truck now sits outside and I feel I was given the best possible service.Thanks to the Andy Mohr team. Also helped me with insurance through Provident(SR22), I left with all my needs cared for in one stop. Well, on to BMV, ugh!

Linda, Josh Cohen, Stacie, Tyler also Josh provident. Ins

gerald Webb
3/05/2016

"poor when introduced to sales manager Cooper."

Salesman did a good job. Once introduced to sales manager Cooper, transaction went downhill quickly. He was rude and condescending. Unwilling to have give and take discussion regarding a truck purchase. Told us our thoughts on purchase price were basically "crazy". Very unprofessional they lost the truck that we had an appointment to test drive, should have left then but really liked the truck but left without it.

Jon louellen

sowers26
1/04/2016

"HORRIBLE! !!!!!"

UPDATED! !!!!!! The service department is a JOKE!!!!! I took my 2009 chevy trailblazer in to have it looked at after putting a new motor in due to the old one going bad. It had a random misfire and was very hard to start. It also needed a sensor to be relearned and I did not have the equipment to do that. The first time I took it in they said they could not figure out what was wrong with it and to just drive it the way it was. I took it back the second time due to it getting worse and I was informed the next day that the engine was bad. Now being a mechanic for 16 years I tried to give them other options before just jumping to the engine is bad but he did not want to listen and said yeah we could do that but its not going to do any good with the engine being bad. He then asked me if it was still under warranty and I said yes so he told me to call the warranty company and see if they would cover it and if so they would put it in. After about 10 minutes of talking with the warranty company I ended up and gave them the dealerships information and had them call to verify what I was saying. When the warranty company called and talked to them the guy that they talk to they said was rude and very defensive when they started asking questions about how they did their tests and what tests they ran. The warranty company did end up sending a new motor and Chevrolet put it in but when I called to find out when they were going to mail the check for the labor reimbursement they inform me there was nothing mechanically wrong with the motor that it was in perfect condition so they would not pay for the labor. So I tried to contact the service department 7 Times with no call back so I took off of work and headed to the dealership to talk to them in person. As I started to tell the guy what the warranty company said he got very upset and very defensive and kept walking away from me. Then he basically said there was nothing that they could do and sent me on my way. When we went to pick up the truck my wife drove it and was taking our kids to a family member's house. About 15 minutes down the road all the sudden the truck was smoking so bad my wife couldn't see the car behind her. Come to find out they didn't hook up one of the transmission lines correctly so it was spewing transmission fluid all over the motor. By this time the service department was closed so we talked to somebody in the sales department and they ended up and sent us a tow truck and gave us a loaner car until ours got fixed. I got a call from the service department the next day saying that they fix the truck and that it was ready. This time when we went to pick it up I drove it and I ask them why it was still having the hard start issue and the misfiring. He said there was nothing wrong with the vehicle and I said but the check engine light is on you can feel the misfire and you have to crank and crank and crank before it will start. He once again told me that everything was fine and they did not find anything wrong with it. We had this problem before the first motor went bad so I knew it wasn't anything with the motor itself. There is a lot more that i could say but I think you get the point. I filed the complaint with GM. After a couple of days of dealing with them they informed me that they were not going to help me because the dealer said that they we're not going to do anything about it so GM denied my request for help. So I have now filed a complaint with the BBB and I've also put my complaint on dealer rater and now on here and I will be putting my complaint on every website I can possibly find. I am currently another $3,000 in the hole on this truck because of the dealerships misdiagnosis and it still runs like crap. UPDATE TO THIS POST..... We have now found more issues with the truck that are related to the work that they did. My wife came home and said that the steering on the truck felt really loose. I went out and looked at it and the first thing that I see is the inside of the tires are bald. The more that I looked the brake caliper on the passenger side was VERY loose. Now on top of the $3000 they ripped me off for, I now have to get an alignment, new tires and brakes. I have been told over and over they can't and won't help. These CROOKS got their money and are trying to run. I think they got some of their mechanics out of a cracker jack box. I am sure that they will somehow say it is our fault. That they didn't even have to touch the wheels brakes or Alignment to replace the motor (and you do because the front half shafts go through the oil pan). I am looking into more options on what to do about this whole situation. I would suggest NOT using this dealer for your service needs. Go across the street to the Ford dealer. They will work on your chevy and make Sure it is right. (So I've heard).

All of service

sglq2015
12/01/2015

"What an experience and pleasure."

Love that place! Always treated well and everyone is very friendly. Jim Simpson is always so helpful and knowledgable. He has a way of making you feel like you are the only one in the showroom that even matters. This is my 2nd vehicle I have purchased from Jim & Andy Mohr Chevrolet. Keep up the good work! Thank you, Susan Leach Indianapolis, IN

Jim Simpson

theriz
11/17/2015

"Good buying experience"

The sales team did a nice job of answering all our questions and worked with us to find the best car and deal. Mike did a nice job explaining all the bells and whistles on the new car!

Mike Woodward and Tonya Mike

Toni M.
11/17/2015

"Alphonso the salesperson!!!!!!"

I live in Hazelcrest Illinois and I heard about Andy Mohr Chevrolet in Indianapolis Indiana from a friend. I was told about a salesman that will provide excellent knowledge of the autos and pricing to fit your budget. I contacted the dealership, spoke with Alphonso Williams who helped me locate the exact vehicle I was looking for. I was on a budget and didn't want to go over it, so I explained to mr Williams what I was looking for. Within a week, he called me and said "I have the perfect SUV (which I wanted) he sent me pics of SUV inside and out....I knew the mileage, car fax report, details of previous owners, everything about the vehicle...... I fell in love with the truck and said yes. Thank you Mr. Alphonso Williams for being a great salesperson and a true friend.

Alphonso Williams