Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville

About Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville

About Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville

Steph80
2/18/2015

"Excellent Service from Isaac!!!"

I purchased a brand new Hyundai Sonata last weekend and couldnt be happier with my decision and the outstanding customer service I received from Isaac!!! He spent almost the entire day showing me all my options, answering ALL my questions, and making sure I felt 100% comfortable with my decision in purchasing this new car. He was very honest with me and made sure I understood everything!! You know sometimes car dealers will take advantage of a "woman" coming in by herself to purchase a car who may not know everything about making that kind of a purchase. But Isaac was VERY patient with me and explained EVERYTHING to me, he definately has alot of knowledge and has obviously done alot of research about these cars. I am going to send in alot of my family & friends to see Isaac at Antwerpen! I cant stop talking about the amazing customer service and awesome deal I just got on my new car!!!! Thank you Isaac, you were wonderful!!!! Customer Service is everything when buying a new car, so I appreciate you!

tinklebell
2/16/2015

"new car"

Didn't think that I was going to get a new car but my heavenly father has blessed me with a new car....I will always keep coming back because the service here is so awesome the people are Very friendly and the sales person Carl Smith was out of this world it wasn't like he preserved me into buying my car he was so humble and patient...I also brought my son there and he didn't think he was going to get a car and he did as well...in my book this dealership is so awesome.. .....I will keep coming back....

Carl Smitry h

terri.mcdade
11/22/2014

"Second Chances"

I can honestly say this was the best car buying experience I have ever had and look forward to becoming a loyal customer as long as Isaac is around!

Finance Guy with the Dot Matrix

Smowder93
10/18/2014

"Great experience. "

Honest and good sales rep. Love the new 2014 elantra that I traded in my 2013 sonata in for. Tried to get us the beat car they had even though didn't have many choices left.

corbie
10/14/2014

"Love our Sonata!!!"

We had an amazing car buying experience with Rob May. He understood my son's situation just out of college with his first job and needing a car. He truly listened to what our needs were and made us feel very important in the total car buying experience. He was able to work with my son's income and place him with a gorgeous red Sonata and payments that he can manage. I highly recommend before purchasing a car anywhere that you speak with our salesman Rob May at Antwerpen. Sharon Owings Mills, MD

ElantraHappy
8/05/2014

"Great new Elantra at a great price"

Rob was a very helpful! I originally found my new Elantra on Antwerpen Hyundai's website and was able to receive the price as advertised and was easily able to find out which discounts I would be eligible for on top of that. Rob made the process very smooth and had my exact Elantra at the dealership the day I came in for the first time. I am very happy with my purchase and plan on being a Hyundai customer for life.

Brian_atDR
7/24/2014

"Excellent Place to Purchase a Vehicle"

Antwerpen Hyundai of Catonsville was a pleasant purchasing experience, especially when working with sales reps Isaac and Carl, along with the manager, Jeff. I had many questions and specialized consumer concerns which they very patiently answered or took the time to seek out the right person for resolution. After the purchase, they even walked through how to get the most secure remote access out of my Bluelink.

Carl

Yall2041
6/22/2014

"Sonata satisfied"

I traded in my 2014 sonata for a upgraded 2015 one and Chris was great..very patient and got me the best deal possible,Thanks

Matty2D
6/03/2014

"Great Experience"

Rob was extremely helpful from the start and located my desired vehicle in minutes. He was very flexible in scheduling a test drive and I didn't feel pressured at all at the dealership. After I purchased my new Genesis Coupe, he followed up by giving me important information in the manual and even synced my phone's bluetooth. I would definitely recommend Rob and Antwerpen Hyundai in the future.

cotton4588
5/15/2014

"Horrible experience"

My girlfriend and I went to the Antwerpen Hyundai on Route 40 and had a horrible experience. We ended up with a salesman that we could barely understand. I didn't know anything he was saying when trying to ask questions about the vehicle we wanted. My girlfriend and i had full intentions to purchase a vehicle but after how we were treated that changed rather quickly. After not understanding what he was saying pretty much the whole time and repetitively asking what did you say? i went to another salesman and asked him the questions i wanted answered. Well that made Muhammad pretty upset. When he got back he told me "i'm your salesman not anyone else. After i make you 100 percent satisfied you'll refer me to other people to come to me for a car". After that it just went downhill fast. After not going anywhere with him the manager came over to help out. He was a nice gentleman and tried to come to a conclusion where we both agreed but i told him what we could afford which was $30 off of what he said so he left and said let me see what i can do. He never came back. Muhammad came back and said we can't do it. without making another suggestion about that car or offering another car new or used. It was simply we can't do it. That was it. To me those Jack says yes commercials are false advertisements. I don't think i'll be back ther or refer anybody there after that experience.

Muhammad