Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville

About Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville

terri.mcdade
11/22/2014

"Second Chances"

I can honestly say this was the best car buying experience I have ever had and look forward to becoming a loyal customer as long as Isaac is around!

Finance Guy with the Dot Matrix

Smowder93
10/18/2014

"Great experience. "

Honest and good sales rep. Love the new 2014 elantra that I traded in my 2013 sonata in for. Tried to get us the beat car they had even though didn't have many choices left.

corbie
10/14/2014

"Love our Sonata!!!"

We had an amazing car buying experience with Rob May. He understood my son's situation just out of college with his first job and needing a car. He truly listened to what our needs were and made us feel very important in the total car buying experience. He was able to work with my son's income and place him with a gorgeous red Sonata and payments that he can manage. I highly recommend before purchasing a car anywhere that you speak with our salesman Rob May at Antwerpen. Sharon Owings Mills, MD

ElantraHappy
8/05/2014

"Great new Elantra at a great price"

Rob was a very helpful! I originally found my new Elantra on Antwerpen Hyundai's website and was able to receive the price as advertised and was easily able to find out which discounts I would be eligible for on top of that. Rob made the process very smooth and had my exact Elantra at the dealership the day I came in for the first time. I am very happy with my purchase and plan on being a Hyundai customer for life.

Brian_atDR
7/24/2014

"Excellent Place to Purchase a Vehicle"

Antwerpen Hyundai of Catonsville was a pleasant purchasing experience, especially when working with sales reps Isaac and Carl, along with the manager, Jeff. I had many questions and specialized consumer concerns which they very patiently answered or took the time to seek out the right person for resolution. After the purchase, they even walked through how to get the most secure remote access out of my Bluelink.

Carl

Yall2041
6/22/2014

"Sonata satisfied"

I traded in my 2014 sonata for a upgraded 2015 one and Chris was great..very patient and got me the best deal possible,Thanks

Matty2D
6/03/2014

"Great Experience"

Rob was extremely helpful from the start and located my desired vehicle in minutes. He was very flexible in scheduling a test drive and I didn't feel pressured at all at the dealership. After I purchased my new Genesis Coupe, he followed up by giving me important information in the manual and even synced my phone's bluetooth. I would definitely recommend Rob and Antwerpen Hyundai in the future.

cotton4588
5/15/2014

"Horrible experience"

My girlfriend and I went to the Antwerpen Hyundai on Route 40 and had a horrible experience. We ended up with a salesman that we could barely understand. I didn't know anything he was saying when trying to ask questions about the vehicle we wanted. My girlfriend and i had full intentions to purchase a vehicle but after how we were treated that changed rather quickly. After not understanding what he was saying pretty much the whole time and repetitively asking what did you say? i went to another salesman and asked him the questions i wanted answered. Well that made Muhammad pretty upset. When he got back he told me "i'm your salesman not anyone else. After i make you 100 percent satisfied you'll refer me to other people to come to me for a car". After that it just went downhill fast. After not going anywhere with him the manager came over to help out. He was a nice gentleman and tried to come to a conclusion where we both agreed but i told him what we could afford which was $30 off of what he said so he left and said let me see what i can do. He never came back. Muhammad came back and said we can't do it. without making another suggestion about that car or offering another car new or used. It was simply we can't do it. That was it. To me those Jack says yes commercials are false advertisements. I don't think i'll be back ther or refer anybody there after that experience.

Muhammad

sukinam
4/24/2014

"Abrupt purchase ends up with a great decision"

Without Kevin and Michael's assistance, I wouldn't think of letting my daughter take the new car on the day we stopped by to browse around. Even the paper work took the fastest time I have ever had. How lucky we are to choose the best car we can afford with an abrupt decision!

djscholfield
3/06/2014

"This is the 3rd Hyundai we have purchased at the Rt.40..."

This is the 3rd Hyundai we have purchased at the Rt.40 location. The reason why we bought the last two is because Rob May takes care of his customers. I am annoyed that some items I did not want: a trunk net, windscreen for the sun roof and first aid kit were part of the package before I signed the contract. I did want a spare tire which was added to my bill but used to be a standard item on my 2002 Hyundai Elantra. I don't blame Rob, it was very late and I had not seen or read the window sticker.

Reviews of Rob May