Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville

About Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville

About Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville

specialgirl
3/03/2015

"third car,had a great saleman who made us feel like family."

Over the weekend my husband purchased a 2015 hyundai santa fe for me. This is the third santa fe we have gotten from this dealership.Our salesman Mr Karl Smith was excellent and did not make us feel rushed to make a sale.He took the time and made us feel like family.With all the new features I was afraid and excited at the same time,but after my test drive,I was sold. Our salesman asked us if we would like to return so he could demonstrate and explain all the features with the car.We really appreciate all the time he spent with us and answered all our questions. Thanks so much.

Krispearson14
3/01/2015

"Going down fast!!! Nasty and Rude! "

This place has the worst customer service that I have every experienced from a car dealership. When it's time to buy the car everybody is so friendly and helpful especially when it's time to pick the warranties. But when its time to service the car and honor the warranty's they try to get over on you and nobody has answers. Then when they do answer its with a very disgusting attitude. I have been going here for four years and this will be my last time!! Very rude and nasty!!

Service Centee

Steph80
2/18/2015

"Excellent Service from Isaac!!!"

I purchased a brand new Hyundai Sonata last weekend and couldnt be happier with my decision and the outstanding customer service I received from Isaac!!! He spent almost the entire day showing me all my options, answering ALL my questions, and making sure I felt 100% comfortable with my decision in purchasing this new car. He was very honest with me and made sure I understood everything!! You know sometimes car dealers will take advantage of a "woman" coming in by herself to purchase a car who may not know everything about making that kind of a purchase. But Isaac was VERY patient with me and explained EVERYTHING to me, he definately has alot of knowledge and has obviously done alot of research about these cars. I am going to send in alot of my family & friends to see Isaac at Antwerpen! I cant stop talking about the amazing customer service and awesome deal I just got on my new car!!!! Thank you Isaac, you were wonderful!!!! Customer Service is everything when buying a new car, so I appreciate you!

tinklebell
2/16/2015

"new car"

Didn't think that I was going to get a new car but my heavenly father has blessed me with a new car....I will always keep coming back because the service here is so awesome the people are Very friendly and the sales person Carl Smith was out of this world it wasn't like he preserved me into buying my car he was so humble and patient...I also brought my son there and he didn't think he was going to get a car and he did as well...in my book this dealership is so awesome.. .....I will keep coming back....

Carl Smitry h

terri.mcdade
11/22/2014

"Second Chances"

I can honestly say this was the best car buying experience I have ever had and look forward to becoming a loyal customer as long as Isaac is around!

Finance Guy with the Dot Matrix

Smowder93
10/18/2014

"Great experience. "

Honest and good sales rep. Love the new 2014 elantra that I traded in my 2013 sonata in for. Tried to get us the beat car they had even though didn't have many choices left.

corbie
10/14/2014

"Love our Sonata!!!"

We had an amazing car buying experience with Rob May. He understood my son's situation just out of college with his first job and needing a car. He truly listened to what our needs were and made us feel very important in the total car buying experience. He was able to work with my son's income and place him with a gorgeous red Sonata and payments that he can manage. I highly recommend before purchasing a car anywhere that you speak with our salesman Rob May at Antwerpen. Sharon Owings Mills, MD

ElantraHappy
8/05/2014

"Great new Elantra at a great price"

Rob was a very helpful! I originally found my new Elantra on Antwerpen Hyundai's website and was able to receive the price as advertised and was easily able to find out which discounts I would be eligible for on top of that. Rob made the process very smooth and had my exact Elantra at the dealership the day I came in for the first time. I am very happy with my purchase and plan on being a Hyundai customer for life.

Brian_atDR
7/24/2014

"Excellent Place to Purchase a Vehicle"

Antwerpen Hyundai of Catonsville was a pleasant purchasing experience, especially when working with sales reps Isaac and Carl, along with the manager, Jeff. I had many questions and specialized consumer concerns which they very patiently answered or took the time to seek out the right person for resolution. After the purchase, they even walked through how to get the most secure remote access out of my Bluelink.

Carl

Yall2041
6/22/2014

"Sonata satisfied"

I traded in my 2014 sonata for a upgraded 2015 one and Chris was great..very patient and got me the best deal possible,Thanks

Reviews of Isaac Magin