Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville

Call
Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville Info
About Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville

About Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville

"Great new Elantra at a great price"

Rob was a very helpful! I originally found my new Elantra on Antwerpen Hyundai's website and was able to receive the price as advertised and was easily able to find out which discounts I would be eligible for on top of that. Rob made the process very smooth and had my exact Elantra at the dealership the day I came in for the first time. I am very happy with my purchase and plan on being a Hyundai customer for life.

"Excellent Place to Purchase a Vehicle"

Antwerpen Hyundai of Catonsville was a pleasant purchasing experience, especially when working with sales reps Isaac and Carl, along with the manager, Jeff. I had many questions and specialized consumer concerns which they very patiently answered or took the time to seek out the right person for resolution. After the purchase, they even walked through how to get the most secure remote access out of my Bluelink.

"Sonata satisfied"

I traded in my 2014 sonata for a upgraded 2015 one and Chris was great..very patient and got me the best deal possible,Thanks

"Great Experience"

Rob was extremely helpful from the start and located my desired vehicle in minutes. He was very flexible in scheduling a test drive and I didn't feel pressured at all at the dealership. After I purchased my new Genesis Coupe, he followed up by giving me important information in the manual and even synced my phone's bluetooth. I would definitely recommend Rob and Antwerpen Hyundai in the future.

"Horrible experience"

My girlfriend and I went to the Antwerpen Hyundai on Route 40 and had a horrible experience. We ended up with a salesman that we could barely understand. I didn't know anything he was saying when trying to ask questions about the vehicle we wanted. My girlfriend and i had full intentions to purchase a vehicle but after how we were treated that changed rather quickly. After not understanding what he was saying pretty much the whole time and repetitively asking what did you say? i went to another salesman and asked him the questions i wanted answered. Well that made Muhammad pretty upset. When he got back he told me "i'm your salesman not anyone else. After i make you 100 percent satisfied you'll refer me to other people to come to me for a car". After that it just went downhill fast. After not going anywhere with him the manager came over to help out. He was a nice gentleman and tried to come to a conclusion where we both agreed but i told him what we could afford which was $30 off of what he said so he left and said let me see what i can do. He never came back. Muhammad came back and said we can't do it. without making another suggestion about that car or offering another car new or used. It was simply we can't do it. That was it. To me those Jack says yes commercials are false advertisements. I don't think i'll be back ther or refer anybody there after that experience.

Muhammad

"Abrupt purchase ends up with a great decision"

Without Kevin and Michael's assistance, I wouldn't think of letting my daughter take the new car on the day we stopped by to browse around. Even the paper work took the fastest time I have ever had. How lucky we are to choose the best car we can afford with an abrupt decision!

"This is the 3rd Hyundai we have purchased at the Rt.40..."

This is the 3rd Hyundai we have purchased at the Rt.40 location. The reason why we bought the last two is because Rob May takes care of his customers. I am annoyed that some items I did not want: a trunk net, windscreen for the sun roof and first aid kit were part of the package before I signed the contract. I did want a spare tire which was added to my bill but used to be a standard item on my 2002 Hyundai Elantra. I don't blame Rob, it was very late and I had not seen or read the window sticker.

"Rob May quoted me a price $533 less than another..."

Rob May quoted me a price $533 less than another dealership over the phone. No dickering, simply the lowest price. We met him and spent some time with him. Instead of leaving at 5:00 p.m. (we arrived late) he worked with us until 7:30 p.m. before his one hour commute home to his wife and kids. The following day, he worked with me and my wife with downloading the free smart phone app and syncing both our smart phones to the car. He thoroughly explained all the features that were totally new to us, always with a smile and offering any assistance we needed. We were both amazed at his cheerful, honest desire to work with us!

"Rob was very efficient and a pleasure to work with. I am..."

Rob was very efficient and a pleasure to work with. I am very happy with the price and experience. Love the new car. Thanks Rob !

Rob may

"I had been car shopping for a 2014 Hyundai for about a..."

I had been car shopping for a 2014 Hyundai for about a month and after dealing with several shady dealers was about to give up. I got in touch with Rob and finally was able to get straight answers before I drove all the way to the dealership to buy. Rob made everything quick and easy, and made me feel like I got a great deal on my Sonata. Not only was Rob awesome, but the finance guy was really nice and made things easy as well. I definitely recommend going to Rob!

Rob May