Antwerpen Hyundai of Clarksville

Service Manager

December 09, 2016

"Great Dealership"

- scollins313 Verified Customer

Everyone at the dealership was friendly. They were very helpful working with me on financing. Only downside was computer system was having issues and couldn't set up some of the features for the vehicle.

December 08, 2016

"Excellence"

- jlenae92 Verified Customer

I was not in anyway dissatisfied with the quality I got. Everyone was very friendly,making sure I didn't get fusterated and was hydrated since we were there for a decent amount of time.

December 02, 2016

"BEST Car Buying Experience!!!"

- Puck1

After driving 5 hrs in the rain the night before to a local Nissan dealer just to have them add bogus fees to my deal.. Coming to Antwerpen Hyundai today was breathe of FRESH air! I knew EXACTLY the car I was looking for and the features and found just that at Antwerpen Hyundai of Clarksville! From the time I inquired about the vehicle at 11am until the time I signed on the dotted lines for my NEW car the EXCEPTIONAL team of Oliver (Sales Manager) Cheniqua Lee (Sales Consultant) Corrine (Sales Consultant in Training) and Joe (Sales Manager/Finance Manager) they worked together as a UNIT to ensure that I got exactly what I wanted without the bogus numbers and price haggeling! I cannot begin to tell you how GREATFUL I am of this wonderful team in ensureing that my car buying experience was exceptional! They worked HARD for my business without even breaking a sweat! Kudos to the team WE APPRECIATE you all! I will certainly be back in the future! You All ROCK!!!

New 2015 Hyundai Genesis