Antwerpen Hyundai of Clarksville

Antwerpen Hyundai of Clarksville

Call
Antwerpen Hyundai of Clarksville Info
About Antwerpen Hyundai of Clarksville

At Antwerpen Hyundai of Clarksville, we offer new and used Hyundai vehicles at the intersection of routes 32 and 108 in Howard County. Our sales staff will help you find that new or used car you have been searching for in the Baltimore and DC Metropolitan Areas. For years, our financial staff at Antwerpen Hyundai of Clarksville has offered expert advice for those seeking a great Hyundai car loan or lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Our customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Hyundai technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of Hyundai car parts.

About Antwerpen Hyundai of Clarksville

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

"Very Polite, Pleasant"

I brought my car from the sweetest young man name Murphy. He didn't pressure me or anything. He was very sweet. When I'm getting the next one, he's at the top of the list.

Murphy Tederick

"Felecia made it happen!"

I visited some others dealers before sitting down with Felecia. She knew exactly which car to show me that would keep me in my budget. At first the numbers weren't looking good, but the dealership wanted to keep me as a customer and Felecia made it happen. I appreciate the time she spent with me during all stages of the deal. She is a very down to earth saleswoman who at no time pressured me into a decision. Thanks Felecia!!

"An excellent buying experience"

When we began talking to Felecia at the dealership we were on our "last stop" of comparative shopping for different cars. She was friendly, knowledgeable, and did a great job of pointing out alternatives based on our reactions to test drives. She was never "pushy" or "high pressure", completely understanding my desire to look at the data on the car and the prices, and do further research after the test drive. We came back the next day after comparison shopping on the internet and with a buying service. The price we paid was fair and consistent with the best other prices we were able to find. It was very pleasant to do business with Felecia and the entire dealership team. They let the quality and the features of their product do the selling: they just facilitated the process. We have never owned a Hyundai before, but based on the first week or so of ownership we are very confident that we purchased the right vehicle at the right dealer. Felecia was also very helpful in resolving some post sales issues with our bluelink account. We will definitely go back and see Felecia when we need to purchase our next new car.

"Make it happen!"

I knew exactly what vehicle I wanted--make, model, trim, and extras. I found my car on the Internet and definitely shopped around for the best price. Felecia was friendly and polite and was never pushy. She offered to get the exact color I wanted and match my best price. All of this done via email and text message. I was grateful that she was willing to work with me and not strong-arm me into coming into the dealership, as many other sales people were pushing for. Her correspondences were always prompt and never pushy. In the end, I bought my car from Felecia because she was willing to work with me on my terms, gave me the best price, and was professional and attentive throughout the entire process. All of this before I even stepped foot into the dealership. Felecia was a delight to work and I would highly recommend her to others.

"Great experience with Felecia"

After coming from the Antwerpen in Catonsville and having an absolutely terrible experience, this was a breath of fresh air. Felecia was great, she really went above and beyond to help get everything right. She helped set up the blue tooth in the car and sat in the car going over everything that was in it, and all the features. When one of my key FOB's wasn't working she made sure that it got replaced completely free of charge. She really knew what she was talking about and gave me a great price on the car, overall a wonderful experience!

"Great Experience!"

Buying a car can sometimes be sooooo stressful! Felecia Dagenhart was a welcome change to that for me. She was courteous, respectful, honest and an all around great person to do business with. She was not at all pushy nor was she uninterested in my needs as sometimes can be the case with car sales people. I would highly recommend that you seek her out for your next buying experience!! Antwerpen Hyundai of Clarksville...Felecia's a keeper!!!

"Worked to help me. "

I recently purchased a veloster from the folks at Antwerpen. We had a couple issues but they were able to correct everything in a timely and friendly manner. Originally I was angry but they have been extremely helpful and courteous even when I was rude. Thank you all very much and I will be happy to reccommend the fine folks at Antwerpen Hyundai again.

"My girlfriend and I are in the food hospitality industry...."

My girlfriend and I are in the food hospitality industry. We pay attention to things like price to service to value. The person that brought us to our decision was Joe Marks. Friendly, detail oriented and efficient. Our experience was five stars all the way. We are very pleased with our decision and would refer Joe to any of our peers. Not only did JACK say "YES". Joe said yes and we will be back in the future.

Joe Marks

"I had been on the search for a pre-owned Hyundai Sonata..."

I had been on the search for a pre-owned Hyundai Sonata for a few weeks when I came across Antwerpen Hyundai in Clarksville. I called in to check on availability and spoke with Anthony. He was eager to help right from the start, checking on three different cars for me - from exterior/interior colors to mileage and price - he called me back within 5 minutes to discuss my options, telling me he had even gone outside to double check as he knew that I really wanted a particular interior color. Once I arrived at the dealership to test drive the Sonata I felt welcomed and at ease. Anthony was a joy to work with and extremely personable! Once I had made the decision to purchase the car, I worked with Paul in finance, and again, was met with an extremely pleasant experience. He explained everything to me from dollar amounts to warranty coverage so I knew what I was getting. Oh, let's not forget that both Anthony and Paul stayed until well after 10:30 to finalize the sale (the sales floor closes at 9!). Overall, it was the best experience I've ever had purchasing a car (this being my 6th vehicle purchase). I would highly recommend Antwerpen Hyundai, especially Anthony Curry.

Anthony Curry

"Found all the staff to be very professional, especially..."

Found all the staff to be very professional, especially TJ. TJ was my sales manager. He gave great overview of different models, was very friendly and upfront. He put every effort to beat the price of their competitor - and he did it. He also threw few extras that other dealers were charging hundreds of dollars. I would recommend TJ to friends and family.

T J Ritchie