Antwerpen Hyundai of Clarksville

12431 Auto Drive,
Clarksville, Maryland 21029
Antwerpen Hyundai of Clarksville Info
About Antwerpen Hyundai of Clarksville

At Antwerpen Hyundai of Clarksville, we offer new and used Hyundai vehicles at the intersection of routes 32 and 108 in Howard County. Our sales staff will help you find that new or used car you have been searching for in the Baltimore and DC Metropolitan Areas. For years, our financial staff at Antwerpen Hyundai of Clarksville has offered expert advice for those seeking a great Hyundai car loan or lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Our customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Hyundai technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of Hyundai car parts.

About Antwerpen Hyundai of Clarksville

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

hcpops
3/18/2015

"Great experience!"

Professional, courteous and friendly sales and finance team! They made buying from Antwerpen an easy decision. I received a fair trade of my trade-in and was pleased with the entire process.

Hector Colon

Mickey
2/20/2015

"Because we're happy..."

I just purchased a 2014 Sonata and I'm in love! I was originally looking for a used vehicle but then I came across this car. When I logged in to take a look, James Harris contacted me and we "chatted" about two cars I was interested in test driving. From that initial contact until the moment we left the dealership, I have nothing but praise. Henry Candelaria was a great finance manager--patient, respectful and professional. We left feeling like they really did care about us. Kudos to the Antwerpen Hyundai of Clarksville team for providing an excellent buying experience.

aoK3
1/24/2015

"Ask for Felecia!"

I just bought a new 2015 Elantra from this dealership and had a great experience working with Felecia. She doesn't act like a typical car salesperson. She comes across very friendly and honest and she really bent over backward to make sure I got the car I wanted. I never felt pressured into getting something I didn't want while working with her. I really appreciate the straightforward approach and working with someone who isn't just trying to upsell on every little detail.

Hyundai
1/20/2015

"Great experience"

Our salesman, Domonic Pauling, provided all the information we needed, with patience and without being pushy. We were able to take our time and make a very informed decision. Ron Fitzgerald offered us a fair price and inspired confidence with his business style. Henry Candelaria was also very helpful on the finance side, by providing us with all options.

Olivia
1/14/2015

"New Car & First Hyundai"

The team at Antwerpen Hyundai of Clarksville treated my wife and I with patience and respect one needs when buying a new car. They all had the expertise we were looking for and allowed us to pick and test drive all the cars we were interested in. We got such a good feeling we also choose their service plan.

Shakyrah
12/27/2014

"A terrible situation turned into a wonderful experience!!"

When my car was totaled on Christmas Eve I was devastated. I only had my rental for a few more days and I was in desperate need for a car. I went to this Hyundai worried that I may not find what I was looking for in the budget I had. I knew I wanted a Hyundai Sonata and that it ABSOLUTELY HAD to have a sunroof. I told Felecia that I liked the push to start, keyless entry, full leather interior, and bluetooth technology but that I HAD to have a sunroof. After briefly thinking about it she found a car she thought would be the best fit for me. It was a gray 2012 Hyundai Sonata SE with the sunroof, keyless entry, push to start, bluetooth technology, and cloth leather combo interior. We test drove the car and I was IN LOVE, I knew I had to have that car!! Felecia was very patient with me as I went back and forth with my budget and even allowed me to take the car for a longer test drive as I had to return home to get the tags off my car that was totaled and being towed to a scrap yard. I returned with the car having showed my father the car but heartbroken that my dad would not budge with the price. Me and my dad returned the next day and spoke to both Felecia and Henry and they were extremely helpful and patient with us as we worked out the kinks with my budget. Nonetheless Felecia, Henry, my dad and I agreed on a price and I walked out the door within minutes. The car was detailed beautifully and Felecia even came out to not only familiarize me with the car, but also took the time out to bluetooth my cell phone with the car. Felecia was absolutely phenomenal!! She was patient, caring, understanding, and spared no expense in not only making sure I got the car she knew I loved but ensuring the entire process was easy!! My first car purchase was a headache and I was very weary about this one but Felecia made it easy, stress free and comfortable. Her customer service skills are impeccable. I would not only refer her to any and everyone in the market to buy a car but I personally will be back to buy my next car. This dealership's entire staff was absolutely amazing, kind, and helpful but Felecia was my rockstar!!

Jess33
12/05/2014

"Best Car Buying Experience I've Had"

We were very happy with our car buying experience! The staff were friendly, efficient and professional. Felecia Dagenhart was especially helpful! We highly recommend this dealership.

SOMO
11/23/2014

"Ask for Felecia, it makes a difference"

We recently purchased a Sonata Sport from Felecia Dagenhart and the Antwerpen Hyundai of Clarksville Sales Team. We would highly recommend Felecia when looking for your next vehicle. My young son and I visited the dealership several times and each time met with Felecia. Each time Felecia was very personable and took the time to answer all our questions. Felecia provided straight forward honest information and pricing, which is what we were looking for. We asked her why some dealer's pricing appeared better. She explained that often this pricing includes thousands of incentives and offers that most people will never qualify for. Her honesty and knowledge saved us from making unnecessary trips to these dealers. Henry Candelaria, Jr. in the finance department was also great. He took the time to explain and ensure we understood everything before we signed the paperwork. He also explained the dealership’s very comprehensive and reasonable protection plans. After the sale, Felecia took an additional half hour to provide a hands-on demonstration of every feature of our new car. It is true what they say, you get better service at a smaller dealership. Overall, an exceptional car buying experience!

Henry Candelaria, Jr.

AmyJacob55
11/23/2014

"Fantastic Service !!!!!"

I went to Hyundai after searching and searching for the best car since I travel so much for work. The General Manager JB and Sales Professional Felecia were amazing! I already had the car I wanted and had previously picked out waiting for me right up front and they even traveled to another lot to get me another model to test drive to ensure I was happy. They were absolutely attentive and highly knowledgeable. I was so amazed at how flawlessly the two of them worked together to get me the car of my dreams within my budget, I am still in disbelief! Fantastic service and both of them made sure I was fully versed on the tech packages and car itself before driving off the lot. They absolutely made my car buying experience one of a kind and I will be returning to them for any car need I have in the future.

Jeff Burnett

loa
7/28/2014

"Very Polite, Pleasant"

I brought my car from the sweetest young man name Murphy. He didn't pressure me or anything. He was very sweet. When I'm getting the next one, he's at the top of the list.

Murphy Tederick