Antwerpen Hyundai of Clarksville

12431 Auto Drive,
Clarksville, Maryland 21029
Antwerpen Hyundai of Clarksville Info
About Antwerpen Hyundai of Clarksville

At Antwerpen Hyundai of Clarksville, we offer new and used Hyundai vehicles at the intersection of routes 32 and 108 in Howard County. Our sales staff will help you find that new or used car you have been searching for in the Baltimore and DC Metropolitan Areas. For years, our financial staff at Antwerpen Hyundai of Clarksville has offered expert advice for those seeking a great Hyundai car loan or lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Our customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Hyundai technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of Hyundai car parts.

About Antwerpen Hyundai of Clarksville

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

TWOTWINSANDME
1/15/2016

"Great"

From the time I was greeted by my sales representative, to the time I left the dealership. I felt comfortable. Very friendly atmosphere. They had been informed of what I was looking for and came through for me with flying colors.

Tarjia Hoffman

JHP
1/07/2016

"The Best Sales Experience"

This was the best sales experience I ever had. There were no surprises and the sale person (Yadira Kauffman) was very thoughtful and she explained all the features of the car and the bluelik app. Neville Dick was our first contact since I requested information online. He was very helpful and made our experience truly special. The car is fantastic and we truly love it. I would not hesitate to buy another vehicle from this dealership and will definitely recommend the dealer and the high quality Hyundai products. This is our 4th Hyundai that we have owned. Thanks again.

Neville Dick, Yadira Kauffman

Airpilot1
1/07/2016

"Jack, next time say NO!"

I do not understand how so many people have given this dealership a 5/5 star. Their employees must be on here giving themselves reviews. This has got to be the worst dealership I have ever been to, and this is not my first time at a dealership purchasing a new car as I have been part of the buying experience at other dealerships, including ones from Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Ford, and Jeep. This dealership will pull every trick in the book to get you. Be extremely careful with the paper work, they will inadvertently type wrong numbers. This was a cue to walk away from these crooks. These people do dirty business and will lie to your face with no problem. I am sorry for any poor soul that regrettably purchase a car here because they probably purchased without proper research or knowledge. If you are a smart buyer, I would avoid at all costs.

January 07, 2016

Hi, We are sorry you had a less than excellent experience at our dealership as we strive to make every customer experience positive. Our upper management is addressing your concerns with the employee listed as no customer should ever feel like they are being lied to or tricked with the numbers. Our family takes pride in running an honest business and would like to see if there is anything we can do to give you a better experience at our dealership in the future. Please call our General Manager, Don Nelson at (443) 367-4100 so he can further address your concerns.

RAYMOND_WONG1993
1/03/2016

"Will not comeback"

Bought a car and asked for the on the road price and was given a nice price I agreed upon. However, I did not see that they placed a $5,000 downpayment as part of the on the road price. So when I did the math, I actually bought the car almost at full MSRP. The discounts (year end and retail cash bonus) only covered the taxes, tags, fees, etc. I did not intent to buy the car at all full MSRP and felt tricked. Went back to the dealership to plead return of vehicle and was denied. Vehicle they gave me after inspection shows that the driver side door did not work after recall and had to go back to get it fixed. The salesman or whoever brought the car up knew the door was not responding to keyless locking or using the button on the counsel to lock and still sold it to me without saying anything. I found out a couple of days when I noticed my driver side door does not lock when I shift gears like the rest of the door. The guy at the dealership service center told me whoever put it back did not plug in the wire all the way.

January 07, 2016

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are sorry you had a less than positive experience at our dealership as we strive to make every customer experience a great one! We pride ourselves in an honest and transparent buying experience throughout each step of the way. Please let us know if you are still having issues with the lock system on your vehicle as we will be happy to address this concern.

MOCDFCS
12/27/2015

" Great people !!!"

The salesperson Charles is the sole reason we purchased this car. Best sales person I have dealt with to this date. He really knows how to treat people.

ICECREAMROB
12/24/2015

"very comfortable"

it was a easy process, this is the second car i have leased from your dealership. it is a small store and is moving soon to new facility

KCFISCHETTI
12/16/2015

"Ripped off"

I have been a loyal antwerpen customer for five years (other cars had been Toyota). I will NEVER shop there ever again. On 12/4/2015 my previous car was totaled. On 12/5/2015 I went in search of a vehicle to test drive and possibly finalize a purchase on 12/12/15. I had to drop off my tags to the MVA and settle with my car insurance on the totaled vehicle before I could by a new car. I found the vehicle I wanted and was asked if I would like to start the paperwork in good faith to finalize on 12/12. I said sure. I stated it had to be finalized on 12/12 because of the previous car and that I would be financing through my bank. I dropped my tags off with the MVA on 12/8 and settled with my insurance on 12/10. When I went to finalize the purchase on 12/12 all the paper work stated 12/5. This is an issue because my car insurance would not cover this car until I took physical possession of the vehicle and gave them possession of my totaled car. I could have a lapse in insurance as that did not happen until 12/12 and the tags were not dropped off until 12/8 after the date of the documents for the new vehicle. I asked Domonic in finance to change this and he said no. The temporary tag and registration are dated 12/5. Another issue was the salesman Michael McBride said that because I was a loyal antwerpen customer I could get a discount. They offered me a discount of 500 dollars. We finalized the paper work and on 12/13 I get an email from Dominic saying there is no proof I have ever owned a Hyundai. When I tried to explain that I was given the discount because of being an antwerpen customer I heard no response back. I called the next day and was told that the discount is only from hyundai owners not antwerpen customers and that I would either have to pay the 500 dollar balance or it would be added to my loan. If it was added to my loan it would invalidate the check my bank gave me. I paid the 500 dollars. Mike came by and picked up the check an hour and half later than he told me he would. I came home and found a letter from PNC bank with my name misspelled on it. Saying they received my application for my loan and if I chose to bank with them to call them. I never put in a loan with them so I called to see if it was fraud and they said it was about the hyundai and that my information was probably released to two other institutions. I told hyundai I was only going to finance with my bank so I was furious they released my information without my consent. Not only that but my name was spelled wrong and I had to contact Trans Union, Equifax, and Experian to have this misspelled name taken off my credit report. They also misspelled my mothers name when she purchased a car from them a few years back. Even this email for the survey my last name was misspelled but different from the first misspelling. I called and asked to speak to a manager and he told me they could either undo the deal which would cause me more of headache having to contact my bank again and my insurance or we could wait and see if the GM was willing to honor the 500 dollar discount the next day. I was told I would be called back. They never called back I had to call them and all they would offer me is 500 dollars in coupons in the future when they got new ones in and they would send them to me sporadically. I couldn't get anything in writing. They wouldn't work with me and I will never purchase from them again. I plan on sharing my story with all my friends and family so they do not purchase from them either.

Michael McBride, Neville

January 07, 2016

Hi, As a family owned and operated business we pride ourselves in taking care of our customers at each dealership and want everyone to have a great experience whether they purchase a vehicle from us or not. We are sorry you had a negative experience at our dealership and hope we can make it up to you in the future! We appreciate the fact that you and your family have been long time customers of Antwerpen and would like to continue to do business with you again. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

REVBILLT
12/15/2015

"A great place to purchase a car"

I am the type of person who will rate a particular venue, dealership, restaurant, etc. not only by the quality of the services offered but by the quality of the staff as well. The staff here were wonderful to work with, had great sense(s) of humor (which I highly value) and were extremely personable and professional.

Jessica

jjgrove
12/13/2015

"Excellent Service/Sales"

I've purchased (2) Hyundai's from Jack Antwerpen's locations (1) Clarksville & (1) Catonsville in the past 4 years & the experience was both professional & friendly. At the Clarksville location, Omari Isreal was spot on w/ his recommendations & professionalism! Don Nelson, the GM, was there to provide on spot assistance & help when needed. I would highly recommend both the buying experience & service @ this location, as well as Jack's Catonsville location!!!!

Omari Isreal

GINGAIL
12/12/2015

"Sante Fe purchase "

We had an overall great experience. We will be back for our next vehicle purchase. We experienced great, speedy, knowledgeable customer service from trustworthy staff.

Reviews of Domonic  Pauling