Antwerpen Hyundai of Clarksville

Antwerpen Hyundai of Clarksville

Call
Antwerpen Hyundai of Clarksville Info
About Antwerpen Hyundai of Clarksville

At Antwerpen Hyundai of Clarksville, we offer new and used Hyundai vehicles at the intersection of routes 32 and 108 in Howard County. Our sales staff will help you find that new or used car you have been searching for in the Baltimore and DC Metropolitan Areas. For years, our financial staff at Antwerpen Hyundai of Clarksville has offered expert advice for those seeking a great Hyundai car loan or lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Our customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Hyundai technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of Hyundai car parts.

About Antwerpen Hyundai of Clarksville

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Jess33
12/05/2014

"Best Car Buying Experience I've Had"

We were very happy with our car buying experience! The staff were friendly, efficient and professional. Felecia Dagenhart was especially helpful! We highly recommend this dealership.

SOMO
11/23/2014

"Ask for Felecia, it makes a difference"

We recently purchased a Sonata Sport from Felecia Dagenhart and the Antwerpen Hyundai of Clarksville Sales Team. We would highly recommend Felecia when looking for your next vehicle. My young son and I visited the dealership several times and each time met with Felecia. Each time Felecia was very personable and took the time to answer all our questions. Felecia provided straight forward honest information and pricing, which is what we were looking for. We asked her why some dealer's pricing appeared better. She explained that often this pricing includes thousands of incentives and offers that most people will never qualify for. Her honesty and knowledge saved us from making unnecessary trips to these dealers. Henry Candelaria, Jr. in the finance department was also great. He took the time to explain and ensure we understood everything before we signed the paperwork. He also explained the dealership’s very comprehensive and reasonable protection plans. After the sale, Felecia took an additional half hour to provide a hands-on demonstration of every feature of our new car. It is true what they say, you get better service at a smaller dealership. Overall, an exceptional car buying experience!

Henry Candelaria, Jr.

AmyJacob55
11/23/2014

"Fantastic Service !!!!!"

I went to Hyundai after searching and searching for the best car since I travel so much for work. The General Manager JB and Sales Professional Felecia were amazing! I already had the car I wanted and had previously picked out waiting for me right up front and they even traveled to another lot to get me another model to test drive to ensure I was happy. They were absolutely attentive and highly knowledgeable. I was so amazed at how flawlessly the two of them worked together to get me the car of my dreams within my budget, I am still in disbelief! Fantastic service and both of them made sure I was fully versed on the tech packages and car itself before driving off the lot. They absolutely made my car buying experience one of a kind and I will be returning to them for any car need I have in the future.

Jeff Burnett

loa
7/28/2014

"Very Polite, Pleasant"

I brought my car from the sweetest young man name Murphy. He didn't pressure me or anything. He was very sweet. When I'm getting the next one, he's at the top of the list.

Murphy Tederick

Solomone
7/06/2014

"Felecia made it happen!"

I visited some others dealers before sitting down with Felecia. She knew exactly which car to show me that would keep me in my budget. At first the numbers weren't looking good, but the dealership wanted to keep me as a customer and Felecia made it happen. I appreciate the time she spent with me during all stages of the deal. She is a very down to earth saleswoman who at no time pressured me into a decision. Thanks Felecia!!

billandtinakroshl
6/29/2014

"An excellent buying experience"

When we began talking to Felecia at the dealership we were on our "last stop" of comparative shopping for different cars. She was friendly, knowledgeable, and did a great job of pointing out alternatives based on our reactions to test drives. She was never "pushy" or "high pressure", completely understanding my desire to look at the data on the car and the prices, and do further research after the test drive. We came back the next day after comparison shopping on the internet and with a buying service. The price we paid was fair and consistent with the best other prices we were able to find. It was very pleasant to do business with Felecia and the entire dealership team. They let the quality and the features of their product do the selling: they just facilitated the process. We have never owned a Hyundai before, but based on the first week or so of ownership we are very confident that we purchased the right vehicle at the right dealer. Felecia was also very helpful in resolving some post sales issues with our bluelink account. We will definitely go back and see Felecia when we need to purchase our next new car.

Anna1226
6/22/2014

"Make it happen!"

I knew exactly what vehicle I wanted--make, model, trim, and extras. I found my car on the Internet and definitely shopped around for the best price. Felecia was friendly and polite and was never pushy. She offered to get the exact color I wanted and match my best price. All of this done via email and text message. I was grateful that she was willing to work with me and not strong-arm me into coming into the dealership, as many other sales people were pushing for. Her correspondences were always prompt and never pushy. In the end, I bought my car from Felecia because she was willing to work with me on my terms, gave me the best price, and was professional and attentive throughout the entire process. All of this before I even stepped foot into the dealership. Felecia was a delight to work and I would highly recommend her to others.

mlg5264
5/30/2014

"Great experience with Felecia"

After coming from the Antwerpen in Catonsville and having an absolutely terrible experience, this was a breath of fresh air. Felecia was great, she really went above and beyond to help get everything right. She helped set up the blue tooth in the car and sat in the car going over everything that was in it, and all the features. When one of my key FOB's wasn't working she made sure that it got replaced completely free of charge. She really knew what she was talking about and gave me a great price on the car, overall a wonderful experience!

REMIX
4/06/2014

"Great Experience!"

Buying a car can sometimes be sooooo stressful! Felecia Dagenhart was a welcome change to that for me. She was courteous, respectful, honest and an all around great person to do business with. She was not at all pushy nor was she uninterested in my needs as sometimes can be the case with car sales people. I would highly recommend that you seek her out for your next buying experience!! Antwerpen Hyundai of Clarksville...Felecia's a keeper!!!

jfplourd
3/28/2014

"Worked to help me. "

I recently purchased a veloster from the folks at Antwerpen. We had a couple issues but they were able to correct everything in a timely and friendly manner. Originally I was angry but they have been extremely helpful and courteous even when I was rude. Thank you all very much and I will be happy to reccommend the fine folks at Antwerpen Hyundai again.

Reviews of Felecia Dagenhart