Antwerpen Hyundai of Clarksville

12431 Auto Drive,
Clarksville, Maryland 21029
Antwerpen Hyundai of Clarksville Info
About Antwerpen Hyundai of Clarksville

At Antwerpen Hyundai of Clarksville, we offer new and used Hyundai vehicles at the intersection of routes 32 and 108 in Howard County. Our sales staff will help you find that new or used car you have been searching for in the Baltimore and DC Metropolitan Areas. For years, our financial staff at Antwerpen Hyundai of Clarksville has offered expert advice for those seeking a great Hyundai car loan or lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Our customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Hyundai technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of Hyundai car parts.

About Antwerpen Hyundai of Clarksville

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

CJB5176
7/28/2015

"Very Good Experience"

Mike McBride did a great job and Kevin was very easy to work with on price. Henry in finance also was very friendly and professional. Josh was very accommodating with changing an emblem that day and delivered the car as promised. Very good expereince

Mike McBride

mathumom
7/24/2015

"Purchased My 5th Car With Antwerpen"

This is my 5th car purchased through Antwerpen and the 3rd Hyundai. Mike McBride and Murphy were both very professional and helpful. The only minor snafu we had was with the manager telling us that we could not title the car in both mine and my husband's name while having a loan secured previously else where in only my name. As mentioned, this was our 5th go around with Antwerpen. We never had this mentioned to us before since that is how all the cars' paper work had been. We finally got it straighten out when I showed them the "title lien" of a previous car. Do not understand why this was a problem this time. Other than this minor incident, we negotiated everything online ahead of time with Mike McBride. I appreciate no hard sell on the car and the extended warranty, which we declined.

Mike McBride

Brian S
7/18/2015

"Quick and Easy"

Henry, Charles, and James were very courteous and helpful throughout the entire process of purchaing our car. We are very happy with the car, the price, and the sales people. Will recommend to family and friends.

RON.HESS
7/09/2015

"Car Purchase"

Murphy and Charles were very professional and treated me as a valued customer. There was not any pressure from them to purchase anything I did not want.

MARJORIE.EDWARDS
6/03/2015

"The dealer was very helpful to me."

James Harris, was very courteous, and good to me. He considered all possibilities to help me get a new car. He was very thorough. I am very grateful.

Ginger67
6/02/2015

"Multiple cars with different problems... Service is amazing"

Every time I am in for service, the staff is friendly and goes well out of their way to help customers. Shawn the service manager answers all questions and makes sure your experience at the dealership was top notch.

hcpops
3/18/2015

"Great experience!"

Professional, courteous and friendly sales and finance team! They made buying from Antwerpen an easy decision. I received a fair trade of my trade-in and was pleased with the entire process.

Hector Colon

Mickey
2/20/2015

"Because we're happy..."

I just purchased a 2014 Sonata and I'm in love! I was originally looking for a used vehicle but then I came across this car. When I logged in to take a look, James Harris contacted me and we "chatted" about two cars I was interested in test driving. From that initial contact until the moment we left the dealership, I have nothing but praise. Henry Candelaria was a great finance manager--patient, respectful and professional. We left feeling like they really did care about us. Kudos to the Antwerpen Hyundai of Clarksville team for providing an excellent buying experience.

aoK3
1/24/2015

"Ask for Felecia!"

I just bought a new 2015 Elantra from this dealership and had a great experience working with Felecia. She doesn't act like a typical car salesperson. She comes across very friendly and honest and she really bent over backward to make sure I got the car I wanted. I never felt pressured into getting something I didn't want while working with her. I really appreciate the straightforward approach and working with someone who isn't just trying to upsell on every little detail.

Hyundai
1/20/2015

"Great experience"

Our salesman, Domonic Pauling, provided all the information we needed, with patience and without being pushy. We were able to take our time and make a very informed decision. Ron Fitzgerald offered us a fair price and inspired confidence with his business style. Henry Candelaria was also very helpful on the finance side, by providing us with all options.

Reviews of Henry  Candelaria