Antwerpen Hyundai of Clarksville

12440 Auto Drive, Clarksville, Maryland 21029
Open Now 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Hours

Jessica Patterson, Hyundai Certified Brand Specialist, Antwerpen Hyundai of Clarksville

Jessica Patterson

Hyundai Certified Brand Specialist

Josh Colwell, Service Manager, Antwerpen Hyundai of Clarksville

Josh Colwell

Service Manager

Ronald Romero, Hyundai Certified Brand Specialist, Antwerpen Hyundai of Clarksville

Ronald Romero

Hyundai Certified Brand Specialist

Kevin Cary, Sales Manager, Antwerpen Hyundai of Clarksville

Kevin Cary

"Great buying experience."

- Justin

I went in and bought my used Infinity and was greeted by Jessica , she was very pleasant and informal. My car buying experience with her was very helpful with no pressure. Plus she got me a very good deal on my purchase.

"Good place"

- qpeabody Verified Customer

We had a great experience with our salesman. He was very friendly and helpful in our car buying process. After purchasing the car and driving away the scan disk for the maps was missing. When I returned they were quick to fix the problem.

February 23, 2017

"Thank you Jessica Patterson, Hyundai Certified Specialist!"

- Debbie

Jessica Patterson, at Hyundai in Clarksville provided us with superior customer service. Jessica went above and beyond in her service selling us the 2017 Santa Fe Sport. She responded to every email promptly, was knowledgeable about the vehicles and options, provided helpful suggestions, and was available to meet our busy schedules. She was friendly and made it fun to talk too, and still had our sale was handled in a professional manner. We stay loyal to purchasing cars from Antwerpen Hyundai of Clarksville. We reached out to 3 other dealers, including one owned by a person in out own neighborhood and Jessica and Clarksville Hyundai stayed true and on top! This is our 3rd Hyundai and we will go back for the next. I highly recommend Jessica Patterson for making my car buying experience so enjoyable. Thank you!

New 2015 Hyundai Genesis