Apostolakis Honda Mazda

Preston Honda

LyndaB
8/31/2015

"Well Done!!"

We were looking to trade in our 2003 Honda CRV for a newer car. Found a 2013 online, and checked the availability box. Shortly I received a phone call from Nikki saying the car was available. Said we'd come down later to see it and test drive it, which we did. Afterward my husband suggested we test drive a 2015 for comparisons. Both cars would nicely fit the bill. We talked about it, and slept on it. The next morning we chose the 2015, and drove it home later that day. Nikki was very good at explaining each car. She was very understanding and patient as we mulled over which car we'd buy. We are very pleased with our 2015 Honda CRV.

Nikki Botford, Jason Heath, Brenda Hawkins

Ednawilliams
8/28/2015

"Happy Cross Tour Owner"

In our past dealings at Apostolakis we have met and worked with several sales representatives. We rate James as to top of the list because of his friendly attitude, his understanding of the procedures and his willingness to work with our special needs. He was also very careful to keep his appointment with us, and let us know if he would be a few minutes late. We walked away not only with our car, but also feeling like we had made a new friend!!!

James Sladewski and the gentleman in Finance

Patti333
8/22/2015

"Great Service and Willingness to work with the customer"

Our salesman was Zach and we wanted a 2016 CX-5 Mazda, with certain packages and a chosen color. This was was not readily available but Zach and his team did a great job with their persistence and patience until it was found. We really like our new vehicle and based on our experience with Apostolakis Honda Mazda, we would not hesitate to buy our next vehicle from them or to recommend this dealership to anyone else.

Zach and Manager

Cindy
8/13/2015

"Amazing "

What began as a service visit for a horrible noise quickly became a leasing visit as my Honda was done. Brenda Hawkins helped get me into a 2015 Civic lease quickly and painlessly. She treated me better than family. I was able to get the color I wanted at a reasonable price. Ever time I try to recommend Brenda to friends I find them recommending her to me!

Brenda Hawkins, Sherry Och

Joanne
8/10/2015

"leaseda new accord"

On Friday, August 7,2015 I. Leased my Accord from Brenda Hawkins. It is the 10th Honda leased or bought for my family. Brenda has been the salesperson for 9 of those. We keep coming back because she makes the process of leasing/ buying easy. Between Brenda, the managers and the dealership leasing/buying is truly hassle free.

Brenda Hawkins

Jen
8/10/2015

"Very pleased"

Nikki did a great job helping us purchase our CR-V. Her knowledge of the car, friendliness, professionalism, recommendation, and helpfulness made it a great experience for us. We highly recommend Apostolakis Honda Mazda as your dealership as well as Nikki Botsford as your sales representative.

Nikki Botsford

Virginia
8/09/2015

"5 Star Rating for Apostolakis and Honda"

This was the second time I leased a Honda Accord from Apostolakis. Jared Pekar was sitting outside the door when I arrived. I asked him if he could put me in one of two 2015 Accords I had seen on the lot. He invited me in, was not pushy by any means. He presented me with options and I liked one of them. A couple of hours later I drove away in my new Accord. Thank you Jared and Apostolakis!!

Jared Pekar

Vickie
8/07/2015

"EXCELLENT"

From the very beginning with Nikki my sales rep was great. In fact everyone there was friendly. She/they were informative about the Mini Cooper that I purchased. I would definitely return there again and recommend them.

Nichole

tonysam68
7/30/2015

"Leased a new 2015 Civic from Cory"

Cory was very responsive via email before I even walked into the dealership. This makes the comparison shopping much easier as I did not have to come in to get a quote. Once I did decide to visit the dealership Cory continued to be very polite and helpful. I drove over 20 miles (past a much closer Honda Store) to go to Apostolakis and would do it again.

Cory Hancock

cargal123
7/19/2015

"EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!"

This has by far been my best experience ever when buying a new car. James Sladewski demonstrated integrity and professionalism. He was very patient with me and very thorough when going over all the features of my new car. I feel confident if I should need assistance he will be there for me. Thanks James!.

James Sladewski