Apostolakis Honda Mazda

Preston Honda

Happyone
4/19/2015

"Great service"

My experience was painless and easy. Couldn't ask for a better, more honest salesman who got the job in the terms I was asking for.

Michael Adams

NJP,CRV
4/18/2015

"It is best to compare dealerships"

From the moment I walked in the door at Apostolakis Honda, I was treated like they were truly happy that I had stopped there, Paul McKay was very knowledgeable in everything from knowing the vehicles to doing the paperwork involved. I am very happy that I drove a few miles and was able to get the deal that I wanted.

Paul McKay

jimcrv15
4/12/2015

"Leasing a CRV"

We were very satisfied with the overall experience, especially the time spent with our salesperson. She is friendly and competent and takes the time to answer questions.

Brenda Hawkins

cpritts
4/12/2015

"Very pleased "

Very pleased with this dealership. Worth the 2 hr drive to get there. They made me a deal I couldn't refuse on my 2015 Pilot. Salesman James Sladewski is very nice and found me the color I wantes without having to compromise. I will deal here again!

James Sladewski, Ralph Gilpin

DanUnderOath
4/10/2015

"Mazda 6 GT 2016"

I was provided with outstanding customer care. James was very efficient and effective when locating the precise vehicle I desired. He was very easy to work with and was very accommodating with all of my needs. I recommend James for any and all new Honda/Mazda consumers. -DAN NELSON

James

Shortreed
4/08/2015

"Follow up"

I recently had a request honored by "James" the sales manager at Mazda that he delivered on his word. James is always kind whenever he sees my wife and I whether we are there for service on a vehicle or just random. James is not pushy and really listens to his customer. I do and will recommend him to others. James thank you so much for taking care of our vehicle and delivering on the commitment others before made. Sincerely Tom Shortreed.

James

Shortreed
4/08/2015

"Service"

I recently had my car serviced at Apostolakis. The service rep "Sheri" was very responsive and was able to get my issue resolved in a short time. In addition she was able to get me necessary documentation and evidence needed to support a case I need to make with a gas station that gave me bad gas and caused my car to stall and needed towed. I want to thank Sheri and the entire service team for excellent service and getting my car in operation quickly. Sincerely Tom Shortreed.

Sheri

Kevin
4/02/2015

"PURCHASED 2015 CX-5"

Just purchased my vehicle last week and I absolutely love it. I dealt with Nick Sugar and he was wonderful to work with. I HATE to shop for a new car, which is why I do it only when I am forced to do it. My car was 8 years old and near the end of it's useful life. I had done a ton of research online and visited the Auto Show in Cleveland. My wife and I set aside a Saturday and visited 6 dealerships in one day. Our first stop was a Apostolakis to look at the Honda CRV and the CX-5. Nick came out and greeted us and was not pushy or high pressure in any way. We explained what we were out doing test drives and that was our goal for the day. We test drove both vehicles and really liked the Mazda. He answered all our questions and was extremely knowledgeable about his products as well as the competition's vehicles. After test driving the other vehicles as well as the other salespersons we returned to the dealership for another test drive. We decided we wanted the CX-5. Nick introduced us to Ralph the Sales manager and they went to work finding the vehicle I wanted with the features I desired. We negotiated back and forth over the next few days. I admit I know I was difficult and demanding and Nick was nothing, but professional. When I arrived to pick up the vehicle, both the car and the financing were as promised. Nick took me out to go over the vehicle and he even set up the phone feature for me. I know he could sense I had no clue what to do based on the blank look on my face, and the age of my cell phone. My transaction was so successful that I even referred my daughter to Nick and she purchased a CX-9. This was by far the best experience I have had with a salesperson and a dealership. Kevin M.

Nick Sugar

JimmyLikesTacos
3/31/2015

"Great Experience"

I recently purchased a 2015 Honda Fit EX. After researching the vehicle online and deciding what I wanted, I requested information from Apostolakis and a salesperson, Nick, contacted me the next morning. We set up an appointment for me to look at the vehicle, and everything went smoothly. He helped me get exactly what I wanted and I picked up the car within a week. Very friendly service from all the staff.

Nick Sugar

RyanMH
3/30/2015

"Excellent"

Great service, very knowledgable, and just a great overall experience. Everything went incredibly smoothly and I felt like I walked away with a great deal and great value.

Cory Hancock