Apostolakis Honda Mazda

Preston Mazda

drw11
8/21/2016

"Great People"

We just bought another new car from Apostolakis and it was another great experience! Mike, James, and Darren were very knowledgable and able to answer all of our questions. We have also used the service department with our prior car and have always received great service from Sherri, as well.

Mike Adams

Kimk2013
8/13/2016

"Great People "

See Ian Arbogast at Apostolakis for your next car. I was extremely happy and have a feeling I will be an Apostolakis customer for my next several cars!

Ian Arbogast

Gator
8/06/2016

"My experience"

I just purchased a Honda Accord from Brenda and she was wonderful to work with. She answered all my questions and some. Before I left with my car she went over everything with me. I look forward to my next purchase from her.

Brenda

Coco4152
7/30/2016

"Great staff to always get you a great deal! "

I have leased my last three cars from this dealership and this time I wanted to get something with all wheel drive and once again there great staff got me into a vehicle I absolutely love for a great price! You always feel important and welcomed here!

Paul Nadaud

Fit
7/30/2016

"Zack is a very helpful salesperson."

Purchased a Honda Fit from Zack and he did everything he could to answer our questions and make the experience positive. We traveled out of state to make the purchase and it was worth it.

Zack

rick
7/28/2016

"Purchased New Ridgeline"

Just recently purchased the new 2017 Ridgeline and had a very positive experience with my sales guy Cory Hancock. I require a sales person (for any product really) to be supportive, knowledgeable, friendly, and most importantly, not pushy. Cory has all of these traits. Also, if you are one of those who never buys the add-on warranty, road service, etc., good news... they made their pitch, I politely said no thanks, they said OK, end of story... no additional pressure was applied. That is the way it should be handled at every dealer.

Cory Hancock

Satisfied custimer2016
7/25/2016

"Love my car!"

I was looking for a new SUV but wasn't sure what make or model I was looking for. Paul McKay was wonderful! He was very informative and did not pressure me in any way! 3 days later I showed back up and got my new Mazda CX-5 from him! I will definitely be back! Was a very professional transaction from the moment I walked in the door! Thank you Paul!

Paul McKay

Elaine
7/20/2016

"Purchase used vehicle"

My husband and I recently purchased a used vehicle here and were very satisfied with our experience. Ian spent time needed to meet our needs and treated us as though we were buying the most expensive car on the lot. After this experience, I am sure we will be seeking out Ian again for our vehicle needs. I can't remember the gentleman who handled the financial end of our transaction - he was not as personable as Ian but did a good job as well.

Ian

Todd Springer
7/04/2016

"New car"

Had a great experience with Paul and Ian. They were true pros. Only negative was despite being preapproved through Honda Financial and completing dealership application on line, paperwork still took over 2 hours. Other than that a great experience.

Paul and Ian

Jill P
6/30/2016

"New car"

Great sales people! Very helpful and nice to work with. Paul and Ian were very thorough in explaining my options and not pressuring me into anything at all.

Paul Nadaud