Apostolakis Honda Mazda

Smail Mazda

Theresa
12/18/2014

"First new car!"

I just leased a 2015 honda civic and had a great experience with honda and especially with the guy that helped me, james. He was friendly and patient. We test drove 3 different cars! He went over everything I needed to know about the car and made sure I knew I could call him if I needed any help or had any questions. I was there for 4 hours but it didn't seem that long. He was easy to talk to and really made picking out my new car fun and easy. Thanks!

James

stasialynn82
12/17/2014

"Easiest car purchase I have ever had..."

What a wonderful dealership to work with! From the first contact with my salesperson, Nick, to the finalization of the sale everything went smoothly. I am from Michigan and I found the vehicle listed on-line, I contacted Nick with a specific price for the vehicle and within 2 phone calls he made it happen. When I arrived to pick up the vehicle, the car was in near perfect condition, as promised by Nick. From the time I arrived to the dealership to the time that I left the dealership with my new vehicle was less than 1 1/2 hours and this included a test drive and putting the car up on the hoist to examine the underbody. I couldn't be happier with my decision to take the 4 hours drive from Michigan to Apostolakis Honda Mazda and will definitely consider returning when I am ready to purchase my next vehicle. Apostolakis Honda Mazda is seriously the best dealer I have every worked with!!!

Nick Sugar

ceej7088
12/15/2014

"Nick Sugar and Ralph Gilpin Mazda 3 Hatchback"

I have been looking for a reliable, fuel efficient and a good looking vehicle that I knew I would want to own for a long time. Ralph Gilpin pointed us in the direction of Nick Sugar for his expertise and genuine enthusiasm for all cars Mazda. I was in the market to purchase a vehicle that I would want to own and still love for a very long time and the Mazda 3 Hatchback was exactly what I was looking for. After a test drive and a ton of questions directed at Nick, I decided to order the exact vehicle that I wanted...although it was a bit of a wait...Nick was in touch with me often keeping me updated on the status of my vehicle. I was not disappointed! Love the new Mazda and Nick's continued availability to answer and help me with any after purchase information is very much appreciated. I will not hesitate to send anyone to this dealership and especially to Nick.

Nick Sugar and Ralph Gilpin

linlove
12/08/2014

"very friendly "

I just purchased my 3rd vehicle from this dealership. I had a Honda civic. Then cx7 and just bought a 2014 mazda 3 gt s. They are all very friendly. .easy to talk to and they work with u to get the vehicle you want. Mike Adams is great at explaining everything your vehicle can do. He even came in on his day off, on the day I picked up my mazda 3 .

Mike adams

jojoj22
12/03/2014

"JOANN JENNINGS SECOND TIME BUYER"

Ralph Gilpin is a GREAT MANAGER ! I worked with him on my first car last Dec. ( a 2014 Accord EXL) Now I was back 11 months later and worked with Ralph and Nick Sugar on a Civic EX. Nick was great and very knowledgeable. Cory took us on our test drive and went out of his way to answer questions. I live in Hinckley, Ohio and it is well worth the drive to Cortland. So ask for Nick or Cory and you may be lucky enough to meet Ralph too. I will cont to recommend this dealership to my family and friends.

Ralph Gilpin, Nick Sugar, Cory Hancock

michael.chichak
11/30/2014

"Nick Sugar 2015 odyssey lease"

Nick Sugar was great to work with! He went out of his way to get some questions answered about specific features of the odyssey that I ended up leasing. Very responsive, professional and personal. Great experience overall!

Nick Sygar

JM28
11/29/2014

"Ask for James Sladewski, You won't be Disappointed!"

James was excellent to work with. Quick to respond to requests for more information and no pressure sales. I appreciated his attention to detail. Not only did I receive a great price on my Honda Pilot, but the staff that I interacted with was courteous and friendly. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this dealership to my family and friends when shopping for a Honda.

James Sladewski

NancyThomas75
11/29/2014

"Paul McKay at Apostalakis Honda is wonderful to work with!"

My experience working with Paul McKay and Corky Allison leasing a new Honda Accord EXL Sport car was wonderful. I didn't feel pressured and they couldn't have gone out of their way more to help me. Paul was very knowledgeable and showed me every aspect of the car, especially how to use and set up the hands free phone. He showed me all the computerized features and walked me through each area to help and set everything up for me. He also told me about the safety features of the car which I feel far surpass my expectations. He was very patient with me as I took a few demo rides before finally settling on the Accord EXL Sport. He is an excellent representative for Honda and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to buy or lease a car. Corky Allison, Manager, was very professional and friendly. Several times he came around to see if everything was good with me. He also explained the pricing of the lease and broke down the numbers for me so I could understand everything very clearly. Ralph, the Finance Mgr., was also very good at his job, professional, and friendly. All in all, I had a great experience at Apostalakis Honda in Cortland, Ohio thanks to Paul, Corky, and Ralph.

Paul McKay, Corky Allison, Ralph

Callie413
11/22/2014

"Leasing and Great Service"

Brenda is our sales lady and we always receive the highest quality service . She is friendly and helpful and makes our transaction easy as possible. Great team!

Brenda Hawkins

Frenchy2466
11/17/2014

"Great people, great experience"

Worked with Brenda, she's absolutely fantastic, helped me in every way to get my new mazda. I was actually refered to her by a good friend of mine and it was everything she said it would be. Great people, very helpful and caring!

Brenda, Gerry