Apostolakis Honda Mazda

Apostolakis Honda Mazda
Apostolakis Honda Mazda Info

Jay Honda

Smail Honda Village

"Great people, great experience"

Worked with Brenda, she's absolutely fantastic, helped me in every way to get my new mazda. I was actually refered to her by a good friend of mine and it was everything she said it would be. Great people, very helpful and caring!

Brenda, Gerry

"Best car experience I've ever had"

When I pulled into the parking lot I was immediately greeted by James. During the entire time I was searching for the car I wanted, James was very informative and personable. He was/is hands down the best salesperson I've ever dealt with and is very patient throughout the entire process.. He only wants the best for his customers and will go the distance to make sure that they get it! Great job James!

James Sladewski

"No hassle, unbeatable price, great experience!"

From the very first phone call, which was actually a voicemail, this dealership was top notch! Our salesman was Nick, and he was 100% knowledgeable and more importantly, honest. I did my research beforehand and he no doubt gave us the best deal possible without any hassle or haggling. He also made himself available through multiple channels so that he could answer our questions any time during the day. If you are in need of a vehicle or thinking about getting one, I recommend you do yourself a favor and go see Nick S. at Apostolakis!

Nick Sugar

"I didn't get a car, but I got a great experience"

I worked with a salesman called Nick, and it was a tremendous experience. He was very helpful with any questions I had about the car and was flexible to working with my needs. We took the car for a test drive together and he was so helpful. I'd say that hands down the best part was, when we started getting down to me ACTUALLY purchasing the car. Based off of trade-in value of my current car vs what I already owed, it would have been a foolish idea to go through with the purchase. And Nick was straight-forward and honest with me about that. He didn't try to just make the sale, which some people/places might do. Once I am truly able to purchase a new vehicle, I am definitely coming back!

Nick

"Buying Experience Made Easy"

I inquired online on a Friday about a new CR-V Touring model that was delivered to the dealership the previous day, James Sladewski my sales person from Apostolakis called me within an hour and set up a test drive the next day. James had the CR-V ready to drive, was very knowlegable about all the new features and made the whole buying experence very easy and stress free.

James Sladewski

"New Civic"

Outstanding dealership. Our salesman Paul is easily the best we've ever dealt with. Friendly, not pushy and always willing to help. 3rd time we have leased from Apostolakis and as long as Paul is there we'll keep coming back.

Paul McKay

"New Mazda3"

I drove some distance to get to the Apostolakis dealership, not knowing for sure how I would be treated, or if they would have a specific car to my liking. Well, it turned out to be a rewarding experience, and less than a couple hours later was driving home in my new Mazda3, listening to its fine sound system and leaving my trade-in vehicle behind. Cory Hancock, my sales person, was very knowledgeable and helpful. He ensured that all my questions were answered and that the whole experience went along as smooth as possible. Thanks.

Cory Hancock

"Amazing service from Paul!"

If you're looking for great service, look for Paul Nadaud. I had never leased a car before and was a little nervous about it but Paul took the time to explain the process, all the details of the car, worked out a way so I can get on the road that day and I was off and running with confidence. Thanks Paul!

Paul Nadaud

"WOW! No other dealer can match this expierence. "

A wonderful staff! Very professional. I called needing a vehicle and they were on it. I drove all the way from Columbus! Bruce Haviland was my sales person. From our first conversation I had no doubt I was going to receive the best care. Bruce was not pushy and he cared about assisting me with making a huge decision for my family and I. Gary the finance manager was quick and efficient. He presented me with an extended warranty that fit my budget and signing the papers did not take as long as in the past with other dealerships. Also, Gary was able to lower my payment from the original payment we agreed on. Without a doubt, I will return to this dealership and Bruce in the future for my next vehicle.

Bruce Haviland, Gary (F&I Manager)

"Paul McCay- the best!"

Paul took a lot of time with us. We asked lots of questions and he was very patient. He was direct and honest. When another dealership failed to communicate clearly with us, Paul took the time to explain things.

Paul McCay