Apostolakis Honda Mazda

Preston Mazda

rick
7/28/2016

"Purchased New Ridgeline"

Just recently purchased the new 2017 Ridgeline and had a very positive experience with my sales guy Cory Hancock. I require a sales person (for any product really) to be supportive, knowledgeable, friendly, and most importantly, not pushy. Cory has all of these traits. Also, if you are one of those who never buys the add-on warranty, road service, etc., good news... they made their pitch, I politely said no thanks, they said OK, end of story... no additional pressure was applied. That is the way it should be handled at every dealer.

Cory Hancock

Satisfied custimer2016
7/25/2016

"Love my car!"

I was looking for a new SUV but wasn't sure what make or model I was looking for. Paul McKay was wonderful! He was very informative and did not pressure me in any way! 3 days later I showed back up and got my new Mazda CX-5 from him! I will definitely be back! Was a very professional transaction from the moment I walked in the door! Thank you Paul!

Paul McKay

Elaine
7/20/2016

"Purchase used vehicle"

My husband and I recently purchased a used vehicle here and were very satisfied with our experience. Ian spent time needed to meet our needs and treated us as though we were buying the most expensive car on the lot. After this experience, I am sure we will be seeking out Ian again for our vehicle needs. I can't remember the gentleman who handled the financial end of our transaction - he was not as personable as Ian but did a good job as well.

Ian

Todd Springer
7/04/2016

"New car"

Had a great experience with Paul and Ian. They were true pros. Only negative was despite being preapproved through Honda Financial and completing dealership application on line, paperwork still took over 2 hours. Other than that a great experience.

Paul and Ian

Jill P
6/30/2016

"New car"

Great sales people! Very helpful and nice to work with. Paul and Ian were very thorough in explaining my options and not pressuring me into anything at all.

Paul Nadaud

Chica
6/16/2016

"Awesome salesman!"

I had the pleasure in dealing with James Slawdeski at the Mazda dealership. James takes the time to listen to what you are expecting in your vehicle and with the dealership. He treated me with respect and was very helpful and professional. I recommend James if you are looking for a Mazda.

James Slawdeski

JanetB
6/16/2016

"Easiest car purchase ever!"

Thank you Ian Arbogast, for making the purchase of my Mazda 3 go quickly and efficiently! My husband and I absolutely hate car shopping, mostly because of the staff and how they hound you. Not so with Apostolakis and a great sales person, Ian. I knew what I wanted and he made sure that he found it for me. This is my first Mazda and so far it has met my expectations! Thank you, Ian, for being such a professional!

Ian Arbogast

Mark
6/03/2016

"Purchase of new CR-V"

My experience in purchasing a new vehicle was excellent. Ian Arbogast did an excellent job answering any of my questions. He was kind and curtious and very easy to talk to. Apostolakis had a wide selection of cars with a variety of options available for me to review. When finalizing the the deal Ian along with the general sales manager did everything in their power to make sure the purchasing of the car was a pleasant experience and within the financial range that I could afford. They wanted to sell a car and did everything to make it happen. I would suggest that anyone looking for a new Honda to consider their dealership.

Ian Arbogast

Qadeer
5/08/2016

"Best service experience I have had in US"

I have come here for work and coz public transport is pathetic in this part of the country, I had to immediately look out for buying a car. After browsing a lot, and having met rude dealers, I had a bad perception about dealers in US. And by my good luck I came across a good deal on Honda Civic at Apostolakis (yes, this name is tough on the tongue). Even though the time for closing was over, James put an extra effort and stayed back for an hour for me and did not haste to show the car, he described every detail of the car and spent another one hour in getting the final quote. He even took extra effort to deliver the car himself to my home 100 miles away. Thank you James. And yes, I am loving the car.

James Sladewski

LisaT
5/05/2016

"Seamless Auto Purchase!"

My new car purchase was an extremely pleasant experience. Brenda was so patient with me during my 1 1/2 years of trying to find the perfect car and the employees there made me feel like royalty. The financing part of the deal was wonderful as well. I would highly recommend this dealership!

Brenda, Ralph, Gary, Johnny