Apostolakis Honda Mazda

Preston Honda

James
3/28/2015

"Great Experience"

Your sales staff were excellent and a pleasure to work with. Working with Chuck made things very simple. Thank you very much for your help. James T. Vanderkaay

Chuck Tyree

Patsyd

"Friendly staff"

We have been very pleased with the service department in the past; now we have a new 2014 Mazda 5! We dealt with two salesmen, Paul and Steve. Both were helpful, knowledgable and personable. We will recommend Apostolakis to anyone.

Steve and Paul

Brittany G

"Ecstatic !! "

Nick was awesome, he started right away on finding out all the details I needed for a new vehicle. Once we found my price range, he wasted no time setting up paperwork for our appointment to sign papers. It was the best business and an absolute smooth process!

Ryan

"Absolutely great!"

Leased a new Honda Civic SI. Went in looking for a used one and Nick suggested leasing. I'd reccomend him to anyone. Very friendly, informative, all around good guy. My next car will definitely come from him!

Mbrutz
3/23/2015

"Loving my new Mazda"

I bought my last car from Apostolakis Honda, a Honda Accord, and stopped to look and talk about leasing a new car. Once again, I bought my car from this dealer, a Mazda 6. I love the cars and staff. We worked with Paul McKay and everything went smoothly and great. The sales staff here is patient and no-one tries to pressure you into making a purchase unless you are completely satisfied. I'll probably always purchase cars from this dealership.

Paul McKay

Sanderella
3/21/2015

"Great Experience!!"

CRV -XL Trade in Purchase - Sandra Hickman / Jerry Hickman: I (Jerry) stopped in to casually begin a discussion of a possible trade / purchase of a 2007 CRV-Xl -2015 CRV-Xl. I had no intentions of purchasing a car that day; still the staff did everything they could to understand my requirements and make it very easy to make the deal. They did not pressure me, rather continued to understand my needs which ultimately allowed us to secure the deal that Saturday. We made arrangements to pick the car up on Monday - I called a little before 9AM and Brenda (who was not our sales person) lined it up and had us ready to pick up the car early since I had a big day. Our sales person Nick reviewed all options and made sure we had a good understanding of the new vehicle. We met with Greg the finance manager and the paperwork process was easy. Greg helped us understand the extended warranty options which we purchased - 1st time ever - this is our 6th Honda. We live about 30 miles from the dealership and Nick went out of his way to pick up paperwork from us that really helped us out. From Nick to Chuck to Ralph to Greg to Brenda we could not have been treated better or had a better buying experience. We can only hope the CRV's performance is as good as the team. We would definitely recommend this dealership and purchase again from this team. It is a shame that they aren't closer so we could get our service performed there as well. Thanks for the great experience: Jerry and Sandy Hickman

Chuck, Nick,Ralp, Greg and Brenda

monkey
3/17/2015

"Most amazing experience ever."

Best experience I've have ever had purchasing an automobile. I'm will now be a repeat customer at this dealership the employees are amazing.

Paul McKay

sulcm
3/10/2015

"Mazda CX-9"

I'm a repeat customer. Went in with full intentions of purchasing a used Honda Pilot, and left with a new Mazda CX-9. Nick Sugar suggested a look at the CX-9 to compare against the Pilot and our existing Odyssey. He did not apply any pressure, and wanted to ensure we were considering all available options. Very professional and accommodating. Financing team as well was very pleasant to work with.

danischmidt
3/02/2015

"Great overall service!"

Excellent service from Gary, the Finance Manager and Sales Consultant, Nick Sugar. Both gentleman stayed well beyond closing in order to process my sale on the timeline that worked for me. I got an excellent deal and wonderful treatment from everyone at Apostolakis. I will return here for future service and sales.

Nick Sugar, Gary, Corey

Big L
3/01/2015

"Purchase new honda"

Had the experience of buying a Honda crv at this dealership. Was a good place to do business with, Nick Sugar was a great help.