Apostolakis Honda Mazda

Preston Honda

roxi
5/21/2015

"very nice"

I havent bought a new car for 20 yr. I worried for nothing was painless. So if u are a little older like me and on your own this is the place to go and paul is the person.

paul

mark
5/18/2015

"New Car purchase"

This is my first experience at Apostolakis Mazda- In all ways, it was a great shopping experience . My sales rep was James not only was he attentive to all my needs but he listened to what was important to me and fullfilled my request with the perfect car!! I would reccommend this dealership to anyone looking for a car - First class sales and service all the Way !!! Thank you for making my enjoyable..... Regards, Mark

James Sladewski

Meganlb
5/17/2015

"2015 Mazda 6 Itouring "

I stopped at this dealership 2 years ago but decided not to buy at that time.. I went back and Mike whom we dealt with then remembered who we were and was so helpful and friendly. He never pushed me into buying the car and was very informative about all the cars features. My fiancé and I have never dealt with someone as great as Mike he fealt more like a friend then a salesman. The whole staff in general were great and friendly it fealt like home. You can't go wrong with this dealership and now I have a brand new Mazda 6 that I love!!!!

Mike Adams

aholko
5/14/2015

"Excellent"

This is my third car at apostolakis and i love it. Dealer Paul was wonderful and very accomodating. I love my mazda cx-5. It handles on the road very well. And ilove the sensers that come up on the mirrors when a car is coming up next to you.

Paul Nadaud

Gary M
5/12/2015

"New Car Purchase"

This is our first Honda and we had a very good experience with our salesperson, Brenda. Our son Is very satisfied with his Hondas, so we thought we would try one. So far we are very happy with our 2015 Civic!!

Brenda Hawkins

williamcatlin
5/08/2015

"Second Honda"

This is my second Honda Accord and I could not be more satisfied with Apostolakis Honda. Not only does the service department do a great job, but my sales rep Brenda Hawkins is GREAT! Brenda takes the time to make sure your needs are met and gets you in the right vehicle for you. At no time do you feel high pressured. Again thanks for getting me to switch to Honda.

Brenda Hawkins

Janetpsu
5/04/2015

"I absolutely love my Mazda CX-5 SUV. "

I am a first time buyer to Mazda, but not to Apostalakis . My husband and I have had many Hondas and we love Honda's . But when Zachary Angelo called us last week, I was intending to buy another Honda CR-V . His desk was at the Mazda building and he was making the deal for the Honda CR-V and I said that the Mazda CX 5 was a good looking car which was in the showroom. With absolutely no,pressure , I took it for test drive and loved it. Ralph the sale manager also helped in the sales. He was also very friendly as well.We picked it up on Saturday . He is a great young salesman and was very patient with us.

Zachary Angelo , Ralph

Luvmymazda
5/04/2015

"2016 Mazda CX-5. Great SUV - Enjoyable buying experience. "

Our salesman, Michael Adams, was a pleasure to work with finding the right vehicle for me. He spent several hours with us going over the features of many different Hondas and Mazdas and there was no pressure to buy when I told him I needed to think about it for a few days. I bought the Mazda CX-5 five days later. Michael made the car buying experience fun.

Michael Adams

Krmathy

"My 2015 CRV is a dream"

Paul assisted me in finding the correct car fory needs. I started out thinking I needed a sedan and he helped me realize that I really did need a crossover, which couldn't be more accurate. I love my car! He couldn't have beenore helpful in assisting me in finding what I needed and what I could afford. I would recommend him to anyone.

Paul Nadaud

bcarol1211
5/04/2015

"Purchached a new vehicle"

What can I say...Chuck Tyree is the BEST! Chuck was very helpful, kind & not pushy! Buying a new vehicle can be stressful, but not with him.

Chuck Tyree