Apostolakis Honda Mazda

Preston Mazda

Lazer4575
4/17/2016

"Good experience "

Went there to look at a used car, set an appointment with James. He had it ready to go when we showed up. Was very prepared and although a good deal is a state of mind...we left there with the car and felt like we got a food deal.

James

Bryan_Labbe
4/16/2016

"Great experience as always"

I went in with a car in mind, the 2016 Honda Civic Coupe LX-P. I had purchased a used car prior from Apostolakis so I figured I'd go back since my original experience was good as well and I'm glad I did go back. I went in on April 4th and test drove a similar model. Paul explained the functionalities and went over the car fairly well considering it was just delivered to their dealership and sold me on it. We sat down to talk business and I was looking for a white model he gave me a reasonable time window for them to look and find the vehicle I was searching for. Paul quoted 2 weeks worse case scenario and the car arrived in a week. I appreciate the fact I received phone calls and text and was treated as a friend instead of just a buyer. I am very thankful for my vehicle and Paul & Apostolakis went above and beyond for me and I'm glad we were able to do business. Gary in financing is a laid back straight to the point guy. I did take the extended warranty that was offered because it was reasonably priced and he explained pros and cons. Thanks to everyone for making me feel great I am proud to tell people where I got my car from.

Paul McKay

RMA88
4/15/2016

"Best Service Ever!!!"

On April 9, 2016 I came into Apostolakis Honda/Mazda with my mind made up with what type of car I wanted to get, and with Cory's help he made it happen. He took time to ask me what I was looking for in a car and made sure they had what I wanted. He also took time to show me the car I wanted on display and explain to me the different features and answered all the questions I had. He even made time to explain where things were in the car and how to use them. I would definitely recommend him to everyone I know.

Cory Handcock

yayakevin
4/08/2016

"Great help from Ian and Richard"

I got a quote from internet with Ian, a number I can never get from negotiations with others. After testing the CRV with Richard, we were just so happy with the vehicle - just met our expectation. We drove it home on the same day.

Ian, Richard

Cindylou618
4/03/2016

"Thank You Paul McKay "

I bought a car I wasn't happy with. So I went to Apostolakis Honda for help! Paul took that car off of my hands and put me in a new CRV. He worked with me until I found a payment I could afford! Im so happy! If you need a car go to Paul he will go beyond for you! Thank You Paul, I love my new Honda! The management and staff at Apostolakis are very nice people to work with! They do care about your needs!

Paul McKay

HONDA2016
4/02/2016

"Complete trust in Mike Adams"

We have leased a Honda Accord for the last three years from Mike Adams. We were in need of a new lease and Mike took care of things for us. My wife was in the hospital for open heart surgery and I relied on Mike to get us the 2016 Honda of our choice. I would not have leased a Honda had it not been for Mike Adams. We are very pleased with the arrangements and with our new Accord. If he is not there, we could choose to deal with a different manufacturer rather than Honda. Thank you Mike for taking such good care of us!

Michael Adams

bkstephens
4/01/2016

"Top Notch Service"

Worked with Ian and Paul to purchase a new 2016 Pilot and they were great. Prompt, professional, honest and their first, best offer beat the competition by several hundred dollars. This was our second Pilot from Apostolakis and certainly won't be last!

Paul and Ian

Albie
3/14/2016

"used vehicle purchase"

Paul Nadaud had been looking a long time for me for a used vehicle...and he didn't disappoint on my Highlander! Paul McKay sealed up the deal and both gentlemen were a pleasure to work with!

Paul Nadaud, Paul McKay

Smittybeer
3/10/2016

"Awesome "

I drove 25 miles (Past 2 other Honda dealers) to purchase a new Honda Odyssey at Apostolakis. Paul was friendly, very helpful, explained the features, and worked with us to reach a fair price without a lot of back and forth with the Sales Manager. I have made 3 trips to Apostolakis at different times over the past few months to look at the van and the sales experience was very low pressure and felt like a conversation between friends. . If you're looking for a new Honda, I think it's worth the drive to Apostolakis Honda.

Paul Jason

factworker827
3/07/2016

"Awesome People selling Awesome Deals"

Paul and Gary were amazing men to work with today. They did not push or try to wheel us into a car we couldn't really afford. Paul was a delight and Gary made the numbers happen. We were blessed to find this deal on our new Honda Civic that we even got with the extra warranties.

Paul, Gary