Read Reviews Apostolakis Honda Mazda

132 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Apostolakis Honda Mazda

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Apostolakis Honda Mazda

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"James Sladewski was fabuous."

pernotto
8/31/2014 10:43:59 PM

My Review Of Apostolakis Honda Mazda:

Working with James Sladewski was friendly, courteous and engaging; he made me feel like one of the family. James took time to answer all of my questions and made sure to set the automobile up and explain all of the features before I left the showroom. I know I can count on him and Apostolakis to be there for me with any concern I may have down the road. The Honda Civic is tight and responsive and at this point the experience is everything I had hoped for. Thank you.

"Satisfied Customer Again!"

Dan & Stacie S
8/29/2014 1:45:57 PM

Brenda Hawkins

My Review Of Apostolakis Honda Mazda:

I purchased my first Honda an Accord SE Coupe from Apostolakis. When we were in the market for a new minivan - I knew I wanted a Honda and Apostolakis was our first and last stop. Brenda Hawkins came highly recommended by past customers and there is a reason. We could not have been happier with our experience. She gave us options and took the time to find us what worked best for our family and budget while being available to answer any questions or concerns.

"Wonderful Service! !!!"

Quinn Meechan
8/26/2014 9:40:38 AM

My Review Of Apostolakis Honda Mazda:

James and the Honda team took absolutely wonderful carein helping me find a vehicle for both myself and my wife.I couldn't ask for better help and customer service! Thank you!

"First time Honda owner"

Vera R.
8/25/2014 8:42:42 AM

Paul McKay

My Review Of Apostolakis Honda Mazda:

I looked at a few other cars before deciding on a Honda. I had questions and Paul McKay was very patient and informative. He explained all the great pros of driving a Honda, showed me safety ratings, etc. When I chose the vehicle I wanted, they took the time to search for it and had it delivered to the dealership within a few days. He showed me around the dealership, where I would bring it for scheduled oil change, tune-ups, etc. The overall experience was excellent!! Thank-you for all of you time and help and for a great car!!

"Great Experience"

Bapa
8/23/2014 4:04:04 PM

Bruce Haviland
Gary (finance)

My Review Of Apostolakis Honda Mazda:

We recently had a great experience at Apostolakis. We didn't know if we wanted to buy a new or used Honda Pilot. We worked with Bruce Haviland and he was so easy to work with. He is knowledgeable, concerned, polite, understanding and patient. To a person, everyone we met was very nice. We believe we received good information and were able to trust the integrity of Bruce and those at Apostolakis. Our questions were answered to our satisfaction, and we are pleased. Gary worked with us to do the paperwork, and again, he was thorough, patient and informative. The end result; we leased a new Honda Pilot and are very happy.

"great dealer"

Huan Tran
8/5/2014 11:55:26 AM

My Review Of Apostolakis Honda Mazda:

I bought a new Honda Fit from Apostolakis about ten days ago. I will not say about the car because it is great. What I want to say is that the services of Apostolakis is greal also. I enjoyed working with James Sladewski to figure out the best solution for both. For those who are interested in buying a new car, I would definitely recommend him.

"Just ask for Maggie"

DJAlan
8/1/2014 4:44:56 PM

Maggie Darlington

My Review Of Apostolakis Honda Mazda:

“Just ask for Maggie.” If you are looking to buy a new or used automobile, and are trying to find the best, effort free car buying mix, that has just the right salesperson, dealership, and inventory, you could shorten your shopping time by driving to Cortland Ohio, and visiting Apostolakis Honda at 3156 Elm Road Extension. There you will find a good selection of brand new Hondas, Mazdas and clean pre owned cars at very inviting prices. You will find that the people at Apostolakis are some of the friendliness in the area. Start by asking for Maggie Darlington (she will make you car buying a pleasure,) and she will walk you through the, sometimes frustrating, auto buying procedures. Good car hunting !

"Purchased CR-V"

Jfh111
7/30/2014 6:18:24 AM

Bruce Haviland

My Review Of Apostolakis Honda Mazda:

Worked with Bruce H. on my purchase. Bruce is an excellent individual to deal with.
Highly recommend him if you are looking for a vehicle.

Twitter
"New car search for older couple"

sunflowerwin
7/28/2014 8:33:19 PM

Cory Hancock

My Review Of Apostolakis Honda Mazda:

We had a 2003 auto that our 23 year old daughter was using for work get totaled when a driver made a sudden left turn in front of her. Wasn't our daughter's fault. After we got the settlement check for our car we started looking for a new one. With all the recalls for GM we didn't look a their cars. Since we owned and liked our 2010 Honda Odyssey van we decided to check out the Honda Civic. We stopped at Apostolakis Honda just before closing one evening and was greeted by Cory. After talking with him, Cory took us out on the lot and let us look at a couple of cars before closing. He explained the features that where new to us and how they operated. My wife liked what she saw. Long story short we checked out a couple of Toyota dealers and another Honda dealer. We kept coming back to Cory because he took the time with us and explained how everything worked on the cars. When we said ok we're ready to buy Cory worked with us and got a good deal on a Civic for us. See Cory if you're looking for a car. You will be treated good. Now if I could just get my daughter to let me drive the car sometime.

Twitter
"my experience in "The Search " for"THE VEHICLE FOR ME""

kathy.alicea3
7/23/2014 11:11:36 AM

PAUL NANSAUD

My Review Of Apostolakis Honda Mazda:

I'VE BEEN A GM CUSTOMER FOR EVER: SO IT WAS HARD FOR ME TO "GO OVER'" TO ANOTHER "WORLD". HOWEVER UPON MEETING PAUL NADAUD I IMMEDIATELY KNEW I HAD COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE AND HAD BEEN "SENT " TO THE RIGHT MAN.
I'M VERY PLEASED WITH THE HONDA CR-V I GOT AND THE WAY IT HANDLES.
MOST OF ALL I'M OLESED THAT I DIDNT FEEL PRESSURED BY PAUL AND FELT HE WAS HONEST WITH ME. IT WAS TRULY A "DIVINE INTEVENTION"
KATHY