Apostolakis Honda Mazda

Smail Mazda

renate26
1/18/2015

"positive experience"

I had a very positive experience dealing with James Sladewski when I bought my 2015 CRV. He was courteous, knowledgeable, and did whatever needed to be done to get me into my new vehicle. I highly recommend him.

lewiseclark4
1/11/2015

"Ask for James Sladewski!"

I just purchased my first Honda from Apostolakis Honda in Courtland, OH. The entire experience was terrific. Everyone I dealt with was very friendly, and even those I didn't had a smile and a "hello" for me. But the real standout was my salesman, James Sladewski. He went above and beyond to get me the deal I wanted on the car I wanted. He was friendly, honest, and more concerned with getting me what I wanted than in just selling a car. If you want a friendly, efficient, enjoyable car shopping experience, look no further than James at Apostolakis.

swysu2005
12/30/2014

"Best Christmas present ever!"

We bought a 2015 Honda fit and love it. What a great dealership to work with. We were treated with respect and it was so nice to work with our salesperson, Cory Hancock. He explained all the details of the car on our test drive. We looked at other dealerships and left without a purchase. We received follow up calls after our purchase from Cory to make sure we were happy with our purchase. I would recommend Cory to all my friends because he goes that extra mile for all his customers. We appreciate his honest hard work ethic.

Cory Hancock

Kyrie1
12/25/2014

"2015 Honda Accord Sedan"

We recently worked with Apostalkis for a new vehicle. We traded in our old vehicle and were treated very well for trade in value. We also worked with a great dealer, James Sladewski, who was very helpful, patient, and polite. We definitely recommend them for anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle or upgrade to a newer vehicle.

Theresa
12/18/2014

"First new car!"

I just leased a 2015 honda civic and had a great experience with honda and especially with the guy that helped me, james. He was friendly and patient. We test drove 3 different cars! He went over everything I needed to know about the car and made sure I knew I could call him if I needed any help or had any questions. I was there for 4 hours but it didn't seem that long. He was easy to talk to and really made picking out my new car fun and easy. Thanks!

James

stasialynn82
12/17/2014

"Easiest car purchase I have ever had..."

What a wonderful dealership to work with! From the first contact with my salesperson, Nick, to the finalization of the sale everything went smoothly. I am from Michigan and I found the vehicle listed on-line, I contacted Nick with a specific price for the vehicle and within 2 phone calls he made it happen. When I arrived to pick up the vehicle, the car was in near perfect condition, as promised by Nick. From the time I arrived to the dealership to the time that I left the dealership with my new vehicle was less than 1 1/2 hours and this included a test drive and putting the car up on the hoist to examine the underbody. I couldn't be happier with my decision to take the 4 hours drive from Michigan to Apostolakis Honda Mazda and will definitely consider returning when I am ready to purchase my next vehicle. Apostolakis Honda Mazda is seriously the best dealer I have every worked with!!!

Nick Sugar

ceej7088
12/15/2014

"Nick Sugar and Ralph Gilpin Mazda 3 Hatchback"

I have been looking for a reliable, fuel efficient and a good looking vehicle that I knew I would want to own for a long time. Ralph Gilpin pointed us in the direction of Nick Sugar for his expertise and genuine enthusiasm for all cars Mazda. I was in the market to purchase a vehicle that I would want to own and still love for a very long time and the Mazda 3 Hatchback was exactly what I was looking for. After a test drive and a ton of questions directed at Nick, I decided to order the exact vehicle that I wanted...although it was a bit of a wait...Nick was in touch with me often keeping me updated on the status of my vehicle. I was not disappointed! Love the new Mazda and Nick's continued availability to answer and help me with any after purchase information is very much appreciated. I will not hesitate to send anyone to this dealership and especially to Nick.

Nick Sugar and Ralph Gilpin

linlove
12/08/2014

"very friendly "

I just purchased my 3rd vehicle from this dealership. I had a Honda civic. Then cx7 and just bought a 2014 mazda 3 gt s. They are all very friendly. .easy to talk to and they work with u to get the vehicle you want. Mike Adams is great at explaining everything your vehicle can do. He even came in on his day off, on the day I picked up my mazda 3 .

Mike adams

jojoj22
12/03/2014

"JOANN JENNINGS SECOND TIME BUYER"

Ralph Gilpin is a GREAT MANAGER ! I worked with him on my first car last Dec. ( a 2014 Accord EXL) Now I was back 11 months later and worked with Ralph and Nick Sugar on a Civic EX. Nick was great and very knowledgeable. Cory took us on our test drive and went out of his way to answer questions. I live in Hinckley, Ohio and it is well worth the drive to Cortland. So ask for Nick or Cory and you may be lucky enough to meet Ralph too. I will cont to recommend this dealership to my family and friends.

Ralph Gilpin, Nick Sugar, Cory Hancock

michael.chichak
11/30/2014

"Nick Sugar 2015 odyssey lease"

Nick Sugar was great to work with! He went out of his way to get some questions answered about specific features of the odyssey that I ended up leasing. Very responsive, professional and personal. Great experience overall!

Nick Sygar