Apostolakis Honda Mazda

Apostolakis Honda Mazda Info

Jay Honda

Preston Honda

"Paul McCay- the best!"

Paul took a lot of time with us. We asked lots of questions and he was very patient. He was direct and honest. When another dealership failed to communicate clearly with us, Paul took the time to explain things.

Paul McCay

"Not bad cusomer service...no customer service!!!!"

I called and asked if they had the color accord I was looking for. I was told no but they could find it for me and call me back....never got the call. In addition, the same day I stopped in to make sure the interior color was what I wanted (right color wrong trim on the floor). Not one person greeted us. There was not a single customer in the store, and I counted 6 employees sitting around doing nothing. It was 9-17-2014 at 2:13 PM. We left and bought the accord at Classic Honda in Streetsboro.

unknown

Apostolakis Honda Mazda responded to this review

September 19, 2014

Let me first say that there is no way We could apologize enough for your experience. We aim for complete customer satisfaction, and this was unacceptable. I hope that you will accept our apology and give us an opportunity in the future to make it up to you.

"New Honda Civic LX"

It was my first time leasing a car and Nick made my experience a great one, he was friendly and very knowledgeable. If I have any concerns or questions in the future I have no doubt Nick will be able to help me out. Thank you for making my experience stress free and memorable!

Nick Sugar

"Great Place to buy a Car"

I highly recommend Apostolakis Honda Mazda I was treated well and this is the second car I have bought their. They do an excellent job of taking care of you. A lot of time was spent showing me how to use my new Honda Fit. Go their if you want the best of the best.

Michael Adams

"New accord LX"

Brenda Hawkins went out of her way to make sure I was not only happy with my purchase but did her very best to familiarize me with the car and it's technology before driving off the lot. I am sure I can count on Brenda if I have any future concerns regarding the car and that's a good feeling!

Brenda hawkins

"Go see Nick Sugar!"

My experience with Nick was great, he was knowledgeable, friendly, and listened to what I wanted and what I was looking for. Best and lowest stress experience I have ever had buying a car. Thanks Nick!

Nick Sugar

"Brenda Hawkins is the best."

I have delt with Brenda Hawkins and Apostolakis Honda for years. The dealership is top notch and very friendly. Brenda does an excellent job always following up after she has made a sale, and makes sure that her customers are extremely happy and satisfied. I will always drive Hondas, and will only deal with Apostolakis Honda and Brenda. She made sure that I completely understood all of the new features of the car that I purchased, and made sure I was knowledgeable about everything before I left the showroom. I am one extremely satisfied customer.

Brenda Hawkins

"New Honda Sport"

Just bought a new 2014 Accord Sport from Paul McKay of Apostolakis Honda. He was very professional, knowledgable and informative throughout the entire buying process.

Paul McKay

"Paul McKay is a great salesperson."

Working with Paul McKay was great. He made buying a new car a very easy process and quite enjoyable. He is very professional, answered all questions and spent as much time as needed to ensure our purchase went well. Our overall experience has been great. And we love our new Accord.

Paul McKay

"James Sladewski was fabuous."

Working with James Sladewski was friendly, courteous and engaging; he made me feel like one of the family. James took time to answer all of my questions and made sure to set the automobile up and explain all of the features before I left the showroom. I know I can count on him and Apostolakis to be there for me with any concern I may have down the road. The Honda Civic is tight and responsive and at this point the experience is everything I had hoped for. Thank you.

James Sladewski