Apostolakis Honda Mazda

Apostolakis Honda Mazda Info

Jay Honda

Preston Honda

"New Mazda3"

I drove some distance to get to the Apostolakis dealership, not knowing for sure how I would be treated, or if they would have a specific car to my liking. Well, it turned out to be a rewarding experience, and less than a couple hours later was driving home in my new Mazda3, listening to its fine sound system and leaving my trade-in vehicle behind. Cory Hancock, my sales person, was very knowledgeable and helpful. He ensured that all my questions were answered and that the whole experience went along as smooth as possible. Thanks.

Cory Hancock

"Amazing service from Paul!"

If you're looking for great service, look for Paul Nadaud. I had never leased a car before and was a little nervous about it but Paul took the time to explain the process, all the details of the car, worked out a way so I can get on the road that day and I was off and running with confidence. Thanks Paul!

Paul Nadaud

"WOW! No other dealer can match this expierence. "

A wonderful staff! Very professional. I called needing a vehicle and they were on it. I drove all the way from Columbus! Bruce Haviland was my sales person. From our first conversation I had no doubt I was going to receive the best care. Bruce was not pushy and he cared about assisting me with making a huge decision for my family and I. Gary the finance manager was quick and efficient. He presented me with an extended warranty that fit my budget and signing the papers did not take as long as in the past with other dealerships. Also, Gary was able to lower my payment from the original payment we agreed on. Without a doubt, I will return to this dealership and Bruce in the future for my next vehicle.

Bruce Haviland, Gary (F&I Manager)

"Paul McCay- the best!"

Paul took a lot of time with us. We asked lots of questions and he was very patient. He was direct and honest. When another dealership failed to communicate clearly with us, Paul took the time to explain things.

Paul McCay

"Not bad cusomer service...no customer service!!!!"

I called and asked if they had the color accord I was looking for. I was told no but they could find it for me and call me back....never got the call. In addition, the same day I stopped in to make sure the interior color was what I wanted (right color wrong trim on the floor). Not one person greeted us. There was not a single customer in the store, and I counted 6 employees sitting around doing nothing. It was 9-17-2014 at 2:13 PM. We left and bought the accord at Classic Honda in Streetsboro.

unknown

Apostolakis Honda Mazda responded to this review

September 19, 2014

Let me first say that there is no way We could apologize enough for your experience. We aim for complete customer satisfaction, and this was unacceptable. I hope that you will accept our apology and give us an opportunity in the future to make it up to you.

"New Honda Civic LX"

It was my first time leasing a car and Nick made my experience a great one, he was friendly and very knowledgeable. If I have any concerns or questions in the future I have no doubt Nick will be able to help me out. Thank you for making my experience stress free and memorable!

Nick Sugar

"Great Place to buy a Car"

I highly recommend Apostolakis Honda Mazda I was treated well and this is the second car I have bought their. They do an excellent job of taking care of you. A lot of time was spent showing me how to use my new Honda Fit. Go their if you want the best of the best.

Michael Adams

"New accord LX"

Brenda Hawkins went out of her way to make sure I was not only happy with my purchase but did her very best to familiarize me with the car and it's technology before driving off the lot. I am sure I can count on Brenda if I have any future concerns regarding the car and that's a good feeling!

Brenda hawkins

"Go see Nick Sugar!"

My experience with Nick was great, he was knowledgeable, friendly, and listened to what I wanted and what I was looking for. Best and lowest stress experience I have ever had buying a car. Thanks Nick!

Nick Sugar

"Brenda Hawkins is the best."

I have delt with Brenda Hawkins and Apostolakis Honda for years. The dealership is top notch and very friendly. Brenda does an excellent job always following up after she has made a sale, and makes sure that her customers are extremely happy and satisfied. I will always drive Hondas, and will only deal with Apostolakis Honda and Brenda. She made sure that I completely understood all of the new features of the car that I purchased, and made sure I was knowledgeable about everything before I left the showroom. I am one extremely satisfied customer.

Brenda Hawkins