Arapahoe Hyundai

9899 E Arapahoe Road,
Centennial, Colorado 80112
Arapahoe Hyundai Info
About Arapahoe Hyundai

Colorado’s #1 Hyundai Volume dealer in Colorado for 12 years in a row. We offer the largest selection of new Hyundai’s in Colorado, and the lowest prices guaranteed. Arapahoe Hyundai, located at 9899 E Arapahoe Rd in Centennial CO 80112, is family owned and operated so you can buy with confidence knowing one of the owners is always on site to deal with any issues that may arise. We pride ourselves on our Exclusive Facilities and boost the largest service department in the Rockies with over 10 Factory Technicians that are all A.S.E. certified and ready to service all your maintenance and warranty needs. Call ahead and reserve a free loaner vehicle available for all Loyal Arapahoe Hyundai Owners and also receive a free car wash with every service. Please visit us at BigHyundai.com or call us at (303) 539-1700 and come find out why we are #1. Thank you.

About Arapahoe Hyundai Learn More

• Valet Service for all Equus Owners
  • Custom Financing Available
  • The Credit Wizard on site for instant approvals
  • New Comfortable Customer Lounge
  • Dog Friendly with treats and water available for your best friend
MrsB
5/23/2015

"The BEST Buying Experience Ever!"

Our experience at Arapahoe Hyundai was painless. John Francis was very knowledgeable about the Santa Fe, and patiently answered all our questions. He changed my mind about the typical perception of a "car salesman." He was sincere and honest, and definitely was NOT pushy. He diligently showed me what the Santa Fe has to offer...which is A LOT! What a high tech machine! During the financing process, Brian explained every step we took. My husband had many more questions and he answered all of them also. I thought this was going to be long and arduous experience, but Brian made it a positive one. I have been a Hyundai owner since 1987 starting with the Elantra. It was not that great a great car, but Hyundai progressed and made so many positive changes since then. I own a 2004 Santa Fe. Because my husband and I love the performance of this vehicle, we decided to keep it and not trade it in. With the 2015 Santa Fe, we expect an even better performance after all the improvements made through the years. Thank you!!!

Brian Caton, Finance Manager

LJMASO
5/23/2015

"Superb Buying Experience"

They are family owned and had a very good selection of vehicles to choose from. I was the best buying experience we have ever had. That is probably why they are the #1 Hyundai dealership in Colorado.

PORRAS

SCASI1973
5/22/2015

"Great Dealership!"

It was great and I would come back for sure to buy another vehicle. Salesperson was very nice and helpful. Overall great experience. Highly recommend to other people.

BELOFF

Debbie52015
5/10/2015

"Satisfaction Guaranteed!"

Arapahoe Hyundai is my go-to dealership when it comes to buying and maintaining my vehicle. This past week I received a VIP offer and am now leasing a new vehicle. My sales rep Scooter went above and beyond to make sure I was happy. My overall experience was pleasant as always.

Brian Caton

MartaW.
5/07/2015

"100% Satisfied!"

Awesome experience buying a new Hyundai on Saturday, thanks to amazing sales rep Chris T. & Bill in finance! You guys ROCK! I love my car and the peace of mind I have is priceless!

elkhorn6
5/05/2015

"Pleasant Surprise"

John-Frances and the team at AH were straightforward, accommodating and to the point. They were knowledgeable about their vehicles and the competition but also didn't feed me a line when they did not have an answer. Gave us a great deal and got us on the road quickly. Certainly consider them for next vehicle.

tuxycat
4/30/2015

"Best car buying experience"

Greatest car buying experience (even with 2 small children in tow). We inquired about a car through the Arapahoe Hyundai online chat on a Sunday and to our surprise within a couple of hours we received an answer from Bjorn verifying the car was still in stock. Bjorn was very easy to work with, and was very accommodating to us and our children. He was very knowledgeable and maintained a very low pressure sales attitude in which we appreciated. If you want no haggle, and low prices I defiantly recommend Arapahoe Hyundai and Bjorn to anyone looking to buy a car.

Rman6743
4/29/2015

"Very Knowledgable and Great Customer Service!"

I had a great experience over at Arapahoe Hyundai. Ryan was my salesperson, he was very knowledgable and did a great job helping me pick out my new car. I was impressed at how easy they made the whole buying process. the whole process was simple and quick.

Ryan Harrison

Tbarbosa
4/27/2015

"Making Buying a Used Car Easy"

Friendly atmosphere, worked with me on making sure the car was affordable for my price range, and got in and out super fast. Highly recommend coming here

Happy
4/24/2015

"Great experience"

Bought a 2015 Santa Fe. This was the best buying experience ever! No pushy sales people which was a pleasant surprise. Did not take hours upon hours to complete process. Would highly recommend.

Reviews of Scooter Hudgins