Arapahoe Hyundai

Showroom Hours: Closed Today

Arapahoe Hyundai

Arapahoe Hyundai Info
About Arapahoe Hyundai

Colorado’s #1 Hyundai Volume dealer in Colorado for 12 years in a row. We offer the largest selection of new Hyundai’s in Colorado, and the lowest prices guaranteed. Arapahoe Hyundai, located at 9899 E Arapahoe Rd in Centennial CO 80112, is family owned and operated so you can buy with confidence knowing one of the owners is always on site to deal with any issues that may arise. We pride ourselves on our Exclusive Facilities and boost the largest service department in the Rockies with over 10 Factory Technicians that are all A.S.E. certified and ready to service all your maintenance and warranty needs. Call ahead and reserve a free loaner vehicle available for all Loyal Arapahoe Hyundai Owners and also receive a free car wash with every service. Please visit us at BigHyundai.com or call us at (303) 539-1700 and come find out why we are #1. Thank you.

About Arapahoe Hyundai Learn More

• Valet Service for all Equus Owners
  • Custom Financing Available
  • The Credit Wizard on site for instant approvals
  • New Comfortable Customer Lounge
  • Dog Friendly with treats and water available for your best friend
Aafitz
2/28/2015

"Car buying is so easy at arapahoehyundai "

Rod is great to work with. It so easy to do business with Arapahoe Hyundai. I really enjoyed my experience there and will be going there for future purchases.

CACO2015
2/27/2015

"Easiest Car Buying Experience Ever"

I live out of town and needed to buy a car for my daughter. Michelle Slump made this possible. Her hard work and patience through all of our phone conversations made the transaction seamless. I flew in to town for one day and she had everything ready to go. Thanks again and I would recommend this dealership to everyone.

CourtneyClaussen
2/20/2015

"Great experience buying a Hyundai Elantra from Diane Dreher"

This is the second car I have bought from Diane. I refuse to work with any other salesperson or dealership, because she is so awesome! Knowledgeable, personable, helpful, friendly, professional - I cannot say enough positive things about Diane. Arapahoe Hyundai - you have a gem on your staff! I look forward to future business with Diane and Arapahoe Hyundai.

cl2000
2/20/2015

"Great Experience - Traded up to a newer Santa Fe"

We traded in an older Santa Fe and ended up leasing a new one. The Salesman (Ahmed goes by the name Armani) was the most knowledgeable and helpful salesperson we encountered while shopping around. We have been utilizing the service dept at this dealer for the past 6 years, and they have always been good to us. Their facility isn't the newest or the glitziest, and that simply means the owner doesn't have to charge more for overhead.

Beth101

"purchase of my tuscon"

I had a very favorable experience buying my car from your dealership. I worked with Zack, Eric and Bill. everyone I came into contact with at your dealership was extremely friendly.

LRB
2/20/2015

"Great Price/Excellent Service/Wonderful Experience"

This is a review from my recent purchase of a 2015 Santa Fe. I requested quotes online and was contacted almost immediately by Internet Sales Manager Bjorn Kristensen. From the beginning, Bjorn was professional, responsive and very helpful. Through email, telephone and in person he was my single point of contact (at another dealership I had three different people trying to work with me!), which was much appreciated. I was looking at four different dealerships and Bjorn gave me the best price, without playing one dealership against another. It felt honest, and it was nearly effortless. When I arrived to purchase the agreed-upon car, it was ready and waiting, with the promised price (another dealership told me that the price might not be “real” when I got down there to purchase the car). Overall, it was a great experience. I highly recommend working with Arapahoe Hyundai and with Bjorn.

Davids1992
2/18/2015

"Five Stars!"

They were great to work with and we're pretty reasonable about the work that needed to be done and the price. The person I worked my deal out with was scooter by the way so ask for him.

Scooter

mrosales
2/18/2015

"1st time Hyundai buyer"

I have put off looking at a new car as past experience tells me it's not something I like to do. My wife finally talked me into looking at new cars. My daughter owned a Hyundai and she recommended Arapahoe Hyundai. I have to say it was the best car buying experience I ever had. From the moment we walked in, we felt this was a good move. Vincent Porras took the time to listen to what we were looking for in a vehicle and showed us only what met our requirements. Once we made a decision on a vehicle, he worked us through the buying process and we were out of there in a couple of hours. In the past at other dealerships we have spent 1/2 a day trying to buy a car. We will recommend Arapahoe Hyundai and Vincent Porras to everyone we talk to about our new Hyundai Sonata.

Phil E
2/16/2015

"Great pricing, 2nd purchase made"

Just bought a second new car here (Elantra). My wife has had fine experience with routine service on her Sonata for the past 2 years. She gave me the ok for the 5-star rating also. Prices are very competitive. Bjorn was our latest sales person. Worked with us, and made it as painless as the car buying experience can be. We live an hour from the dealership and have felt it worth our time to make the trips down there so take that for what it's worth. We worked with two Hyundai dealers that we would prefer not to do business with. (Think north and way north) The Longmont dealer was great, but lacked inventory that we wanted. I can only attest to our experiences. Your mileage may vary.

Kimberly
2/13/2015

"2nd vehicle from Arapahoe Hyundai and John Francis!!"

John Francis made our lease transaction 3 years ago such an easy process that we wanted to come back again. This week we purchased a new Santa Fe from him and the experience was just what we expected - smooth and easy. He knows his product and worked with us on our budget and needs.

Reviews of KB Brader