Arapahoe Hyundai

9899 E Arapahoe Road,
Centennial, Colorado 80112
Arapahoe Hyundai Info
About Arapahoe Hyundai

Colorado’s #1 Hyundai Volume dealer in Colorado for 12 years in a row. We offer the largest selection of new Hyundai’s in Colorado, and the lowest prices guaranteed. Arapahoe Hyundai, located at 9899 E Arapahoe Rd in Centennial CO 80112, is family owned and operated so you can buy with confidence knowing one of the owners is always on site to deal with any issues that may arise. We pride ourselves on our Exclusive Facilities and boost the largest service department in the Rockies with over 10 Factory Technicians that are all A.S.E. certified and ready to service all your maintenance and warranty needs. Call ahead and reserve a free loaner vehicle available for all Loyal Arapahoe Hyundai Owners and also receive a free car wash with every service. Please visit us at BigHyundai.com or call us at (303) 539-1700 and come find out why we are #1. Thank you.

About Arapahoe Hyundai Learn More

• Valet Service for all Equus Owners
  • Custom Financing Available
  • The Credit Wizard on site for instant approvals
  • New Comfortable Customer Lounge
  • Dog Friendly with treats and water available for your best friend
ayisha
4/16/2015

"Excellent"

Too be honest I am not a huge fan of buying a car do to pushy salesman. This however was the best experience my husband and I personally have ever had. We went with the intent to only look. We were "greeted" right away by Zach with a smile and a few questions. He did not hound or follow us around which I greatly appreciated and honestly probably kept me on the lot. We then met Scooter who help with every need. I test drove a 2015 Veloster turbo and wasn't sure if I was going to purchase. I had a VW to trade in and had a ball park payment I needed to be in to move forward. They again did not push. We had met the awesome David Z who was very friendly ,knowledgeable and understanding of we I needed to be. Long story short I returned the following day to see that David Z. had made it work! I went home with a new car. They all were so awesome and the experience was great that we also purchased a 2nd 2015 that same weekend for my husband. Totally recommend!!

Praveen
4/14/2015

"Buying a car"

Arapahoe hyundai was a great experience for us. It helped us in finishing the deal real fast. We completely our deal in less than 4 hours with them. I recommend using them for all future buyung.

Rich
4/05/2015

"Lease of 2015 Hyundai Sonata and experience with Leo Zombek"

Excellent in all respects, especially our experience with Leo Zombek. I have now worked with Leo for the purchase and or leasing of 3 Hyundai Sonata's, and he is a big reason I have returned to your dealership. Obviously, the other major reason is my overall satisfaction with Hyundai automobiles, and the excellent service I have received from your service department. Thank you!! Rich Kliewer

Rue
4/05/2015

"Excellent Service!"

Excellent service from John O'Hanlon and Bill Surina. John found the white Elantra I wanted at another dealership by trading. I took my TrueCar certificate with me and the buying process was a breeze--something that is usually very stressful for women. Everything was done without any pressure. I highly recommend them!

k.rubin
4/02/2015

"Our buying experience at Arapahoe Hyundai"

Excellent low pressure buying experience. Scooter walked us through the process finding the 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe that we were looking for. Our trade was fairly valued and we left the dealership feeling good about our purchase.

rawrjak
4/01/2015

"Good experience"

Despite my dad being his typical difficult self, Scooter and Zach were patient, kind, and helpful. I am satisfied with my purchase and am super excited to have a car again. Good work guys!!

MTS
4/01/2015

"Great service and easy process"

I had a great experience leasing my new car from Vincent. As a single woman it has been a challenge in the past to get respectful and supportive service when buying a car but I felt I was treated with the utmost respect. Vincent and his brother are both very helpful and attentive. I will be referring others to this dealership and to Vincent and Phillip Porras.

Phillip Porras

LRB
3/31/2015

"Purchase of 2015 Santa Fe"

UPDATE 3/10/2015: Pre-sale customer service was fantastic. Post sale, not so much. A couple weeks after the fact, I found that the price I was quoted and the price in the contract were different (my fault for not reviewing it closer during the sales process, but seriously, I thought the price we agreed on was the price we agreed on). I have been trying for over a week to get someone at Arapahoe Hyundai to give some kind of confirmation about where the differences are and that there was a mistake made. I have called, emailed, and explained the differences, and they still tell me they are unable to figure out where and why the numbers are off. If you use this dealership, be VERY SURE you are signing for the price you were promised. With their error, the vehicle pricing is on par with other dealerships. As of 3/31/2015, still no follow up. This is a review from my recent purchase of a 2015 Santa Fe. I requested quotes online and was contacted almost immediately by Internet Sales Manager Bjorn Kristensen. From the beginning, Bjorn was professional, responsive and very helpful. Through email, telephone and in person he was my single point of contact (at another dealership I had three different people trying to work with me!), which was much appreciated. I was looking at four different dealerships and Bjorn gave me the best price, without playing one dealership against another. It felt honest, and it was nearly effortless. When I arrived to purchase the agreed-upon car, it was ready and waiting, with the promised price (another dealership told me that the price might not be "real" when I got down there to purchase the car). Overall, it was a great experience. I highly recommend working with Arapahoe Hyundai and with Bjorn.

Kld
3/28/2015

"Great buying experience"

Scooter was awesome to work with. He definitely went the extra mile to make it a positive experience! He helped my son get into a great car.

Jimmy.Lentsch
3/28/2015

"Terrific Experience Buying A Brand New Santa Fe"

I enjoyed working with Michelle Slump very much. She spent a lot of time finding the car I wanted with the extras I needed at a great price. I did a ton of research and pricing at various dealerships and Arapahoe Hyundai beat everyone. Can't wait to get on the road.

Reviews of Zach Mabie