Arapahoe Hyundai

9899 E Arapahoe Road,
Centennial, Colorado 80112
Arapahoe Hyundai Info
About Arapahoe Hyundai

Colorado’s #1 Hyundai Volume dealer in Colorado for 12 years in a row. We offer the largest selection of new Hyundai’s in Colorado, and the lowest prices guaranteed. Arapahoe Hyundai, located at 9899 E Arapahoe Rd in Centennial CO 80112, is family owned and operated so you can buy with confidence knowing one of the owners is always on site to deal with any issues that may arise. We pride ourselves on our Exclusive Facilities and boost the largest service department in the Rockies with over 10 Factory Technicians that are all A.S.E. certified and ready to service all your maintenance and warranty needs. Call ahead and reserve a free loaner vehicle available for all Loyal Arapahoe Hyundai Owners and also receive a free car wash with every service. Please visit us at BigHyundai.com or call us at (303) 539-1700 and come find out why we are #1. Thank you.

About Arapahoe Hyundai Learn More

• Valet Service for all Equus Owners
  • Custom Financing Available
  • The Credit Wizard on site for instant approvals
  • New Comfortable Customer Lounge
  • Dog Friendly with treats and water available for your best friend
Kld
3/28/2015

"Great buying experience"

Scooter was awesome to work with. He definitely went the extra mile to make it a positive experience! He helped my son get into a great car.

Jimmy.Lentsch
3/28/2015

"Terrific Experience Buying A Brand New Santa Fe"

I enjoyed working with Michelle Slump very much. She spent a lot of time finding the car I wanted with the extras I needed at a great price. I did a ton of research and pricing at various dealerships and Arapahoe Hyundai beat everyone. Can't wait to get on the road.

Pam Grove
3/27/2015

"I can't say enough good about Arapahoe Hyundai"

I was referred to this dealership by several friends. I originally didn't think it would make a difference in price or treatment - but I am so pleased with every aspect of my experience with this company. They are friendly, courteous, professional, and even make an effort to follow-up AFTER the sale to make sure everything is working out as promised. Nothing is overlooked and you never leave feeling like you have been a bother over some small issue. Thank you Arapahai Hyundai, Skooter and Zach.

Not sure of the finance associate name - Brian?

Khart2121
3/27/2015

"New Car for Teenager"

We were looking for a new or used car for our 16 year old daughter. Ryan Harrison showed us a lot of options and allowed us to test drive three different cars. Ryan was very friendly and knowledgeable not pushy. He explained a lot of the high tech features of the cars (BlueTooth, Navigation, BlueLink, etc. very clearly) Brian Caton, the Finance Manager, was great in explaining all the different finance options to consider.

Ryan Harrison, Brian Caton

garcia.daniel40
3/26/2015

"The ONLY place to buy a car!!!!"

I Hands down had the best experience ever at this dealer!! Zach Mabie was extremely knowledgeable and friendly and was defiantly not a pushy sales man but was very respectful and kind. He didn't even ask if we wanted water but just went and brought it which was nice! It was a busy Saturday but every employee was well put together and very respectful and gave all there attention to me when needed! Not only were they able to give me a better price on any car then any of the other local dealers, but the passion of the employees that worked with me made sure I had the best and most enjoyable time while purchasing a car. I actually bought my first car with them and could not have asked for a more enjoyable experience. I know when any of my friends or family need to know where to get a car this will defiantly be the first dealer that I will send them to!! I almost want to go back and buy another car because the experience was above and beyond!!

wildhorses5
3/26/2015

"Best car buying experience I have had!"

One name! Bjorn Kristensen! I am the proud new owner of a hyundai tucson thanks to Bjorn Kristensen. I live 60 miles away and have never traveled out of my local area to purchase until now. After working with several dealers in colorado springs and getting the typical "overpromise, undeliver method" I was contacted by Bjorn. We discussed some things via text and when I arrived I was surprised to get a handshake and a "congratulations, you just bought a new car" without any surprises. Everything was just as he said it would be and I was in and out very quickly. And the price? He beat every dealer I worked with by a substantial amount and "overdelivered" on options for the car. I am extremely pleased! Thanks Bjorn!

KL
3/24/2015

"Good dealership"

After reading the excellent reviews on different websites I went there to give it a try. At first I was thinking in buying a second hand car, but ended up buying a new one after comparing prices and the great recommendations from Clarissa. I am happy with the decision I made and I would recommend anyone to give this place and try.

jarrade
3/16/2015

"amazing experience fir first time buyer "

This was my first time buying a car and the salesman Zach mabie made it a Really comfortable experience.He had great energy and knowledge to help seal the deal for my first buy!

Happy Girl
3/13/2015

"new vehicle"

Had a great experience with Zack and Scooter. Felt like I was dealt with honestly and that the employees there are people of integrity and take pride in their jobs and making clients comfortable and happy with their purchase decisions.

Lt Col Scooter Hudgins

Schticka
3/11/2015

"Great car, great price, great experience"

John was very helpful from my initial inquiry to driving my new Genesis off the lot. There is a very nice vibe here and I now have an amazing car! Nothing bad to say about my experience here.

Reviews of KB Brader