Arapahoe Hyundai

9899 E Arapahoe Road,
Centennial, Colorado 80112
Arapahoe Hyundai Info
About Arapahoe Hyundai

Colorado’s #1 Hyundai Volume dealer in Colorado for 12 years in a row. We offer the largest selection of new Hyundai’s in Colorado, and the lowest prices guaranteed. Arapahoe Hyundai, located at 9899 E Arapahoe Rd in Centennial CO 80112, is family owned and operated so you can buy with confidence knowing one of the owners is always on site to deal with any issues that may arise. We pride ourselves on our Exclusive Facilities and boost the largest service department in the Rockies with over 10 Factory Technicians that are all A.S.E. certified and ready to service all your maintenance and warranty needs. Call ahead and reserve a free loaner vehicle available for all Loyal Arapahoe Hyundai Owners and also receive a free car wash with every service. Please visit us at BigHyundai.com or call us at (303) 539-1700 and come find out why we are #1. Thank you.

About Arapahoe Hyundai Learn More

• Valet Service for all Equus Owners
  • Custom Financing Available
  • The Credit Wizard on site for instant approvals
  • New Comfortable Customer Lounge
  • Dog Friendly with treats and water available for your best friend
1,029 Dealership Reviews
JEBERMAN08
9/01/2015

"Hyundai Elantra"

I just submitted the survey and now you are asking to me again? The salesperson was good but he forgot to give me the owner's manual. I had to call and come out again to pick it up.

Gary
8/31/2015

"Great Service and Knowledgeable! "

My wife and I went into Arapahoe Hyundai looking for a new Santa Fe. Ryan greeted us right away and did a great job explaining to us all the different packages and engines you can get with the Santa Fe. We decided to take home a Red Santa Fe Sport and got everything we wanted in it. Financing took a little bit longer than we had anticipated but overall it was an enjoyable car shopping experience.

Padmani

"Loving my new accent"

I purchased my vehicle from Arapahoe Hyundai and couldn't be happier. The process was efficient and I never felt rushed or pressured. Dalton was extremely easy to work with and was a very respectful young man.

GoBlue!

"...... Just not sure"

Well we first test drove a Tucson months ago at Arapahoe Hyundai and we loved the sales people. So a few month go by and we saved some money and we go back. Well i'm sort of on the fence about the deal that we got.The sticker price was 23,000-ish, They said 21,400 is what they would sell us the car for. We put down 3,000 dollars (not including a 1,000 dollar rebate that we got). If you do the math like i should have instead of trusting a dealer (my fault) we should be at 17,400 at financing. So we go into financing and they sell us on all of the warranties adding about 2,000 to the final price. But somehow i walked out with financing 23,800. I got a car that was decent, didnt have everything we wanted but now my monthly payment is way out of my comfort zone. If you do buy a car from these guys just be very carefully when they talk numbers. Keith Essendrop

Dave E.
8/31/2015

"I KNOW WHERE I'M GOING TO GET MY NEW SONATA"

I WAS in the market to get a new Hyundai Sonata until i visit their Centennial branch and sat with Emmanuel Etienne who helped me a lot making my choice on going with the Sonata. Instead of going into pitch-mode right away, he took the time to LISTEN to what i had to say, as far as what i was looking for, price range etc... Aside the fact that he was very knowledgeable of the Sonata and all... i really felt like i was "hanging out" with a friend talking about cars instead of shopping for a new car. The only reason i didn't get the car right then and there is because as i married man i had to discuss it with my wife first before we make the move. But we will definitely be back next week to see Emmanuel Etienne to get our new Sonata.

EMMANUEL ETIENNE

August 31, 2015

Thank you Dave for taking the time to share your experience with Arapahoe Hyundai and Emmanuel. Congrats on your new Sonata and we hope you love it. David Zinsmeister General Manager Arapahoe Hyundai

RITTERFAMILY

"Leased New Vehicle"

Diane Dreher provided an excellent experience. She was able to move through the process very quickly. The wait wasn't long for financing. Overall, I really enjoyed Diane and the dealership they made me feel very welcome!

August 31, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review Arapahoe Hyundai and Diane. We hope you enjoy your leased Hyundai and will see you again in a few years when the lease is up Thank you. David Zinsmeister General Manager Arapahoe Hyundai

Clyde

"2nd car this year"

I just bought my second Hyundai from Arapahoe Hyundai and Vince and Phil the brothers.As always I will recommend the Porras Brothers and this fine dealership. Best Inventory and deals at Arapahoe Hyundai.

August 31, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review Arapahoe Hyundai. We are happy to hear the Porras brothers provided excellent service for your second purchase. Thank you for the repeat business. David Zinsmeister General Manager Arapahoe Hyundai

EMILYSB

"Great Dealership"

Great experience. Very professional and straightforward. Staff exceeded my expectations. Salesperson John Francis O'Hanlon was very knowledgeable, courteous, and efficient. We really love our new Hyundai!

August 31, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with John Francis and Arapahoe Hyundai. We are so happy to hear you love your new Hyundai. We look forward to serving you in the future. Thank you. David Zinsmeister General Manager Arapahoe Hyundai

CINDYPAKIZ
8/30/2015

"Arapahoe Hyundai where all the rest is the best!"

What a great job these staff members did, the process was easy as compared to our last car and considering we were looking at Subaru, talk about an about face, your company made this car purchase a pleasure to do business with you. I got a great price, wonderful service, fast financing, and a great maintennce dept. Loking forward to a long working relationship with your team!

I cannot remember the Finance Manager's name, he was very thorough and knowledgeable.

August 31, 2015

Cindy thank you for the kind words. We are happy to hear you had a great buying experience as that is what we strive for each and every transaction. Thank you for sharing. David Zinsmeister General Manager Arapahoe Hyundai

Smullen1330
8/30/2015

"Best Car Buying Rxperience Ever"

Best car buying experience I have ever had. I went without my husband and was treated perfectly. I knew what I wanted before I went in. Chris my sales guy was awesome. Had the car ready for my test drive. Walked me through everything. Explained everything too. Then we went to finance. This was also easy and seamless. Bill was great. No pressure. I told them what I wanted to pay, no haggling or back and forth like I have had before. I walked out with my red 2016 Hyundai Elantra. I highly recommend Arapahoe Hyundai!!!!! Go see Chris. He'll take great care of you.

August 31, 2015

Great to hear you had a wonderful experience with Chris and the finance manager Bill. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience online. David Zinsmeister General Manager Arapahoe Hyundai

1 - 10 of 1,029 results