Arapahoe Hyundai

9899 E Arapahoe Road,
Centennial, Colorado 80112
Arapahoe Hyundai Info
About Arapahoe Hyundai

Colorado’s #1 Hyundai Volume dealer in Colorado for 12 years in a row. We offer the largest selection of new Hyundai’s in Colorado, and the lowest prices guaranteed. Arapahoe Hyundai, located at 9899 E Arapahoe Rd in Centennial CO 80112, is family owned and operated so you can buy with confidence knowing one of the owners is always on site to deal with any issues that may arise. We pride ourselves on our Exclusive Facilities and boost the largest service department in the Rockies with over 10 Factory Technicians that are all A.S.E. certified and ready to service all your maintenance and warranty needs. Call ahead and reserve a free loaner vehicle available for all Loyal Arapahoe Hyundai Owners and also receive a free car wash with every service. Please visit us at BigHyundai.com or call us at (303) 539-1700 and come find out why we are #1. Thank you.

About Arapahoe Hyundai Learn More

• Valet Service for all Equus Owners
  • Custom Financing Available
  • The Credit Wizard on site for instant approvals
  • New Comfortable Customer Lounge
  • Dog Friendly with treats and water available for your best friend
1,443 Dealership Reviews
kfish
5/31/2016

"Great price and Customer Service on the vehicle I needed"

My daughter who is starting her last year of College needed a new car at a price she could afford. She is 1400 miles away, so we tried to buy her a car where she is at school. Just to see how good a deal we were getting, I checked with dealers in Colorado, and they had better prices than in the other state. I was connected to Bjorn Kristensen through my Bank, and he was easy to work with from the start. He gave me an excellent price on several vehicles, and was happy to deal with me via email, which was critical because I am on the phone for work almost the entire day. Because my daughter changed her mind about colors once or twice, I had to check with other dealers in Colorado, but Bjorn got me the best price, and was super easy to deal with. Once my daughter made a final decision, I was able to sitn down with Bjorn and get the car purchased in a few hours.

SuelynGhormley
5/29/2016

"Jesus Osorio was AWESOME!"

Jesus was awesome... He took us to look at the pre certified Santa Fe's and listed to what I wanted in a car. He took us for a test drive then allowed us to text drive another one and take it to lunch while I made my decision. He moved multiple cars to get out the ones I was interested in. He also took me to the service center and to the parts department and waited with us while everything was completed on my new vehicle. SO glad that we stopped here first.... then somewhere else.

May 30, 2016

Great to hear you enjoyed your experience with Arapahoe Hyundai and Jesus. Great to hear you enjoyed your experience with Jesus and look forward to serving you in the future. Thank you. David Zinsmeister General Manager Arapahoe Hyundai 303-539-1700

kberezin
5/27/2016

"Review of 2017 Elantra Purchase"

It was easy and painless to purchase here. Our daughter was able to choose the color she wanted for the agreed upon price, the price was agreed upon prior to purchase and the financing was fast and efficient.

May 30, 2016

Congrats on your new 2017 Elantra. We hope your daughter is enjoying the new car and happy to hear she got the color she wanted. Thank you. David Zinsmeister General Manager Arapahoe Hyundai 303-539-1700

yolandaimo
5/27/2016

"Hyundai tuscon sport 2016 Sedona sunset with heated seats"

I got almost the car I wanted.. only thing I had to compromise on was the leather interior. Overall I am happy with our purchase of our first new car.

May 30, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review Arapahoe Hyundai. We appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your new Hyundai. Thank you. David Zinsmeister General Manager Arapahoe Hyundai 303-539-1700

sjhancock8

"Review"

Thank you for a pleasant experience. It was pretty easy to renew my lease, and I thought I was treated fairly. I'm sure I will be back!

May 30, 2016

Great to hear you renewed your lease with Hyundai. We look forward to serving you in the future. Thank you. David Zinsmeister General Manager Arapahoe Hyundai 303-539-1700

jerilyn.cook
5/26/2016

"Car buying experience"

The staff at Arapahoe Hyundai have always been great including the service department. This is the 4th vehicle purchase I have made from them for this reason. No complaints

May 30, 2016

Thank you for the repeat business, earning your business for a 4th time makes us happy. We hope you are loving your Hyundai. Thank you. David Zinsmeister General Manager Arapahoe Hyundai 303-539-1700

jkriles1

"Excellent Experience"

We had an excellent car buying experience here. Phillip was great to work with. We love our new Santa Fe and will no doubt be back in the future.

May 30, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review Arapahoe Hyundai and your sales professional Phillip. Great to hear you are loving your new Santa Fe. Thank you. David Zinsmeister General Manager Arapahoe Hyundai 303-539-1700

srolen0

"Government Purchase"

Easy to work with in terms of the Government Bid Process. Excellent vehicle selection available. Vehicles have excellent manufacturer warranties which makes them an excellent choice for government vehicles as most will be auctioned off before the warranty expires.

May 30, 2016

Thank you for making Hyundai your choice. Glad to hear we served you well and we are here for you in the future. Thank you. David Zinsmeister General Manager Arapahoe Hyundai 303-539-1700

rlitzel

"Genesis1"

Very good experience. Thanks!! Kind-Professional-Honest...... Have not been in for service so, cannot comment on maintenance and service. Overall very pleased with the support. Would recommend this dealership and visit with Leo to anyone.

May 30, 2016

Thank you for reviewing your experience with Arapahoe Hyundai sales department. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to servicing you in the future. Thank you. David Zinsmeister General Manager Arapahoe Hyundai 303-539-1700

maz1359
5/24/2016

"Great customer service"

This car was exactly what i was looking for. so happy with my choice. Outstanding customer service. Lucas and Ryan were very helpful and kind. thank you both

May 30, 2016

Thank you for reviewing your sales team of Lucas and Ryan. Great to hear they served you well and we hope you are enjoying your new vehicle. Thank you. David Zinsmeister General Manager Arapahoe Hyundai 303-539-1700

1 - 10 of 1,443 results