Arapahoe Hyundai

Floor Manager

March 25, 2017

"BigWheel Motors"

- jcazaresman Verified Customer

I had a very great experience working with Brian Wheeler and Clarissa. They really help me find the right vehicle that met my needs. I wish I would've known about this dealership sooner.

March 25, 2017

"Was good"

- kylecurtis7 Verified Customer

Fast friendly and fair. Would recccomend if looking for a car. Nick was friendly knowledgeable and made sure I understood everything. Called me after to make sure I was happy with my purchase.

March 24, 2017

"Great experience"

- SEBASTIEN.LOGAN Verified Customer

Highlights: Great prices, great employees, consultative vs bent on the sale. 10/10 will be servicing my Sonata there and hopefully will be getting my next car there as well! First off Arapahoe Hyundai has the best prices in the area for new and used Hyundais, I know I checked competitors! I originally reached out via email to Leo regarding a few interests I had. Upon arriving at the dealership I was promptly, yet casually greeted by available sales team. I met with Leo, told him the price range I was comfortable with. I test drove the car and enjoyed the entire moment, there was no pressure or questions asked outside of how is the ride. When we got back the quote I received was a bit out of my comfort zone but Leo helped come up with a solution that I was comfortable with accepting. At Arapahoe Hyundai they are definitely consultative vs just trying to make the sale. Overall great experience here from start to me getting the vehicle and driving off the lot!

New 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe, $35499

• Valet Service for all Equus Owners
  • Custom Financing Available
  • The Credit Wizard on site for instant approvals
  • New Comfortable Customer Lounge
  • Dog Friendly with treats and water available for your best friend
Arapahoe Hyundai, Centennial, CO, 80112