Arapahoe Hyundai

Arapahoe Hyundai

Call
Arapahoe Hyundai Info
About Arapahoe Hyundai

Colorado’s #1 Hyundai Volume dealer in Colorado for 10 years in a row. We offer the largest selection of new Hyundai’s in Colorado, and the lowest prices guaranteed. Arapahoe Hyundai, located at 9899 E Arapahoe Rd in Centennial CO 80112, is family owned and operated so you can buy with confidence knowing one of the owners is always on site to deal with any issues that may arise. We pride ourselves on our Exclusive Facilities and boost the largest service department in the Rockies with over 10 Factory Technicians that are all A.S.E. certified and ready to service all your maintenance and warranty needs. Call ahead and reserve a free loaner vehicle available for all Loyal Arapahoe Hyundai Owners and also receive a free car wash with every service. Please visit us at BigHyundai.com or call us at (303) 539-1700 and come find out why we are #1. Thank you.

About Arapahoe Hyundai Learn More

• Valet Service for all Equus Owners
  • Custom Financing Available
  • The Credit Wizard on site for instant approvals
  • New Comfortable Customer Lounge
  • Dog Friendly with treats and water available for your best friend

"Great deal"

Thanks to John I got such a good deal on my new Tucson. I am very happy with my new car and the new technology it has. John did a great job explaining those features to me. I will tell all my friends and family to buy from Arapahoe Hyundai and John Francis O'Hanlon.

"Best shopping experience!!"

Best car shopping experience I've ever had! I love my new car. Best prices, and by far the best selection. I will always recommend Arapahoe Hyundai and Armani. Thanks again Aramani!

"2 Cars in 2 Months"

I would like to thank Arapahoe Hyundai for helping me with the purchase of 2 cars recently. I purchased a car a couple of months ago and had a great experience. Unfortunately, I totaled my beautiful car and was in need of another one right away. I worked with Michelle who helped me find the perfect car right away. I told her what I needed and she found a car within an hour. The process was quick and easy. I would recommend this dealership as well as Michelle any day. Thank you so much for your help!!! I love my brand new Hyundai Tucson.

"Easy to deal with"

I love my new Santa Fe Sport that I bought from Arapahoe Hyundai. John was very helpful, he made the process very simple and fast. All my questions were answered and I never felt like I was given the run a around. I will be bringing my Santa Fe Sport back for service.

"I love my new Xterra"

After my Nissan Murano was on it's last legs I spoke to Bjorn in the sales office. He asked me what my needs were and showed me several options. The first car he showed me was the Nissan Xterra. I instantly loved it and ended up getting a great deal. Thanks Bjorn for all your help!

"Hyundai to End !!"

I am a Hyundai fan , my first one is a 2001 Hyundai Accent 5 speed. . I purchased it new, My Accent is 14 years old ! It has 220.687.00 miles and still going strong. When I moved here to the mile high city 2 years ago, I knew I would purchase a Suv. I set my sites on Arapahoe Hyundai . I called over the phone to schedule an appointment. The young man that answered the phone was Vincent Porras. He was patient and polite. I will continue to recommend Hyundai ! I went to service department today, there i was greeted by Gary Burton, he took care of my issue. When my service was completed, there was Dustin Geist, he's a very smart mechanic. I also spoke briefly with Amanda, she could use a little more customer service training. Overall great service.

"Used Honda Accord"

I went into this experience expecting the worst and left as the happiest customer. The staff was very professional and more importantly, they were not pushy. They really care about their customer, not just their bottom line. I would highly suggest this dealership and will return in the future.

"ONLY BUY A HUYNDAI IF YOU DON'T MIND GETTING RIPPED OFF"

ARAPAHOE HYUNDAI sold me a wrecked car that had been on list to be appraised as potentially TOTALED, and they made ME pay to take the car back!! I had asked for the Car Fax when buying the car, but I didn't ask to actually see it myself since I trusted the salesperson. I know.... what was I thinking!!!! Trusting people. Why do I do that?!!! SO THEY CHARGED ME DOUBLE what we agreed to to take the car back. General Manager won't give me a red cent back. Corporate didn't and will not help at all. They just keep referring me to the lying, deceiving, unethical dealer that stole from me. SALES REP: Armani IF THEY TREATED ME THIS WAY, THEY WILL TREAT YOU THIS WAY TOO IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG WITH YOUR CAR. NOT WORTH IT! GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!

"Sales Process"

John-Francis was great to work with. He was very knowledgeable about the car and its features. No-pressure sale. Bill made the finance process as painless and quick as possible.

"Lease Buy Out"

Clarissa Beloff helped me with my lease buyout. Although this was her first time doing one, she was efficient and minimized the time I needed to spend in the office. She even gave me a free oil change as a courtesy.

Reviews of KB Brader