Arapahoe Hyundai

Arapahoe Hyundai

Call
Arapahoe Hyundai Info
About Arapahoe Hyundai

Colorado’s #1 Hyundai Volume dealer in Colorado for 11 years in a row. We offer the largest selection of new Hyundai’s in Colorado, and the lowest prices guaranteed. Arapahoe Hyundai, located at 9899 E Arapahoe Rd in Centennial CO 80112, is family owned and operated so you can buy with confidence knowing one of the owners is always on site to deal with any issues that may arise. We pride ourselves on our Exclusive Facilities and boost the largest service department in the Rockies with over 10 Factory Technicians that are all A.S.E. certified and ready to service all your maintenance and warranty needs. Call ahead and reserve a free loaner vehicle available for all Loyal Arapahoe Hyundai Owners and also receive a free car wash with every service. Please visit us at BigHyundai.com or call us at (303) 539-1700 and come find out why we are #1. Thank you.

About Arapahoe Hyundai Learn More

• Valet Service for all Equus Owners
  • Custom Financing Available
  • The Credit Wizard on site for instant approvals
  • New Comfortable Customer Lounge
  • Dog Friendly with treats and water available for your best friend
Lance pham
12/17/2014

"Eric Ritch, talk to him and he get you the best deal"

Got to the dealer at 4:30, test drive and sealed the deal with a good price at 6:16. Eric didn't waste my time and was able to give me many options to choose from.

KenKeyghobad
12/15/2014

"Highly Impressed!"

We were so impressed with the overall experience and how fast the entire process took. We test drove the new Sonata late one night and loved the car but didn't make any decision until the next day when we called our salesperson Leo back to tell him we wanted it. Leo was referred to us and was so helpful, professional and friendly. We really enjoyed working with him and will definitely refer our family and friends to him. We were able to come to a deal without any hassle and the paperwork went very fast. Great Experience!

macca12
12/14/2014

"Highly recommend"

I recently had the pleasure of leasing my second auto from Arapahoe Hyundai. My salesperson was Michelle Slump. Michelle took the time to answer all my questions and went out of her way to make sure from the moment I walked into the dealership to the end I was taken care of. She took the time to explain all the features of my purchase and even worked with the service department on scheduling a window tint the same day and a future adjustment. I also worked with KB Brader who had me in and out in a flash with financing . I highly recommend these individuals and this dealership to anyone looking to purchase or lease their next auto.

Catherine Hamm
12/11/2014

"Extremely Impressed! "

Last Saturday evening my husband and I walked in to this dealership, planning to simply test drive a vehicle as continued research in our quest for a new car. I am a very cautious person who likes to do thorough research before jumping in to a major purchase, and I had been spending weeks previously researching brands and vehicles online before I went out to test drive. This was only the second dealership we went to, so I was certainly not expecting to make a decision that evening. Much to my surprise, we left left this dealership three hours later with a new Santa Fe. The customer service my husband and I received at Arapahoe Hyundai was exceptional. Our salesman, Jimmy, was friendly and knowledgeable and eager to address every question we had. The dealership offered top dollar for the trade-in of my old vehicle, and offered very flexible and excellent finance options. The sales manager took the time to sit down with us after we made a decision and go over all of our options regarding warranties and features of our new car. The dealership closed at 9:00pm, but we were there until 10:30pm as the staff ensured that everything about our experience was perfect. I did not feel pressured or rushed, even though we were there long past closing. My husband and I now both have Hyundais, and I confidently and enthusiastically endorse both the brand and this specific dealership!

Jimmy Jones

krueg1kt
12/06/2014

"Pain-free"

Traded in my old Elantra for one ten years newer with a few bells and whistles - Eric was great to work with, straightforward and simple. We had talked price, and when I went in to sign the papers I sort of kept waiting to have to renegotiate - but everything was squared away with no issues, and I am happy with the price and car I got.

bsweet
12/05/2014

"Helpful service and sales people."

Paul in the service department directed me to Diane. I had to unexpectedly buy a car and I wanted another Hyundai. Diane took loads of time and planning to show me the cars that best met my priorities. My husband will be purchasing soon and we will go through Diane again.

Matt Fonseca
11/30/2014

"Great experience"

We worked with Bjorn Kristensen to purchase two cars. He worked patiently with us for several hours as we considered options and worked out an overall deal that made sense for us.

missgchase
11/30/2014

"Second Chance"

With my identity theft and a divorce, Hyundai was still able to come up with a plan to get me approved to leave with a vehicle and assist me with building my credit.

KatGriff
11/25/2014

"Drove from Colo Springs to buy 2015 Tucson"

Did the entire deal over the phone. Worked with Leo and Ricardo the finance manager. Gave me walk out the door price along with my trade unseen. I live in Colo Springs and could not get the car I wanted here. Decided to take a chance and trust them. Made the drive and they were 100% honest. To the penny they honored what they told me verbally on phone. Highly recommend them.

thoen1
11/21/2014

"Great customer service"

we had only been on he lot to get our oil changed. While we were waiting, we went and looked at a 2015 Sonata Hybrid, which we had seen and admired. We were not looking to buy but Seth came to answer questions for us. He went out of his way to make a return customer feel like a VIP. We got the car we wanted and under our own terms. Thanks!

Reviews of Eric Risch