Arapahoe Hyundai

Arapahoe Hyundai
Call
Arapahoe Hyundai Info
About Arapahoe Hyundai

Colorado’s #1 Hyundai Volume dealer in Colorado for 10 years in a row. We offer the largest selection of new Hyundai’s in Colorado, and the lowest prices guaranteed. Arapahoe Hyundai, located at 9899 E Arapahoe Rd in Centennial CO 80112, is family owned and operated so you can buy with confidence knowing one of the owners is always on site to deal with any issues that may arise. We pride ourselves on our Exclusive Facilities and boost the largest service department in the Rockies with over 10 Factory Technicians that are all A.S.E. certified and ready to service all your maintenance and warranty needs. Call ahead and reserve a free loaner vehicle available for all Loyal Arapahoe Hyundai Owners and also receive a free car wash with every service. Please visit us at BigHyundai.com or call us at (303) 539-1700 and come find out why we are #1. Thank you.

About Arapahoe Hyundai Learn More

• Valet Service for all Equus Owners
  • Custom Financing Available
  • The Credit Wizard on site for instant approvals
  • New Comfortable Customer Lounge
  • Dog Friendly with treats and water available for your best friend

"Used Honda Accord"

I went into this experience expecting the worst and left as the happiest customer. The staff was very professional and more importantly, they were not pushy. They really care about their customer, not just their bottom line. I would highly suggest this dealership and will return in the future.

"ONLY BUY A HUYNDAI IF YOU DON'T MIND GETTING RIPPED OFF"

ARAPAHOE HYUNDAI sold me a wrecked car that had been on list to be appraised as potentially TOTALED, and they made ME pay to take the car back!! I had asked for the Car Fax when buying the car, but I didn't ask to actually see it myself since I trusted the salesperson. I know.... what was I thinking!!!! Trusting people. Why do I do that?!!! SO THEY CHARGED ME DOUBLE what we agreed to to take the car back. General Manager won't give me a red cent back. Corporate didn't and will not help at all. They just keep referring me to the lying, deceiving, unethical dealer that stole from me. SALES REP: Armani IF THEY TREATED ME THIS WAY, THEY WILL TREAT YOU THIS WAY TOO IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG WITH YOUR CAR. NOT WORTH IT! GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!

"Sales Process"

John-Francis was great to work with. He was very knowledgeable about the car and its features. No-pressure sale. Bill made the finance process as painless and quick as possible.

"Lease Buy Out"

Clarissa Beloff helped me with my lease buyout. Although this was her first time doing one, she was efficient and minimized the time I needed to spend in the office. She even gave me a free oil change as a courtesy.

"Best Car Shopping Experience Ever!"

I had spent a week test driving various other cars. Went first to a different Hyundai dealer closer to home but had a friend recommend Arapahoe Hyundai because of her experience there. So the next day I contacted them and spoke to Leo. Came down that evening and he had the Santa Fe waiting for me to test drive. Leo was very attentive to our needs, patient, friendly and just had great customer service! They gave me a good price on my trade-in. The entire experience was just wonderful! Although they are further away from the other dealer, I found it well worth my time to drive across town.. Will definitely get my car serviced there too and recommend them to all my friends! Best car experience I've ever had and this was my 5th car ever bought.

"Knowledgeable, friendly, professional, and great experience!"

When I first met Eric, he was very professional. He became very friendly and joked around. I really enjoyed his humor. I know he was the guy that could get this deal done. He was very proficient during the deal before it was done. I was amazed how knowledgeable he was with the car when I got it. It really meant so much when he showed him everything it can do and when he hooked up my phone's bluetooth to the car. I have never been treated this good with a car salesman before. I would highly recommend Eric to anyone. I love my new car! Thanks, Eric!

"First time Hyundai buyer. Great experience."

Eric Risch got in touch with my wife quickly after our initial email contact to the dealer. He was courteous over the phone and really tried to work with us over the phone. When we arrived, he was genuinely friendly and very patient with all our questions and did not hesitate to go over things several times. We came several days later, so that he could go over some things in the car (we had bought the car late one night, so we had to come back). Again, he was extremely personable and helpful. We had gone to one other Hyundai dealership and had an exchange with another over the phone. Arapahoe Hyundai was far and away the most friendly and competent. Ricardo Renteria was also very helpful and flexible in our finance discussion. I will not hesitate to recommend this dealership or Eric to anyone looking for a car.

"Great Buying Experience..... Overall Excellent !!!"

I've Never been to this dealer before but after finding a great deal on there website I paid them a visit. They still had the car on site and ready for me to buy it. I got a Sonata Limited 2.0T 2014. Just because it was last years model I received a little over 6000 off the msrp. But the best part of it was the service I received while buying the car and doing all the paperwork for it. I worked with Bjorn K. and I must say he is one if the best salesman I've ever work with. He is super friendly and has an awesome sense of humor !!!! He went out of his way to make sure we were happy and well taken care of. When I'm ready for a new car again I will be back again.

"Great Service"

So far we have bought 3 cars in the past 3 years from Arapahoe Hyundai and 2 from Eric this year. They always deliver great service and are very competitive on pricing.

"Good experience and liked salesperson's style"

Chris was very knowledgeable and helpful as we test drove several models of Santa Fe's. His low-key but responsive approach was much appreciated and in sharp contrast to other car-buying experiences. Seemed honest and straight forward about coming to agreement on price of our trade-in.

Eric Risch