Arapahoe Hyundai

Leo Zombek, Internet Sales Manager, Arapahoe Hyundai

Leo Zombek

Internet Sales Manager

February 24, 2017

"Great Experience with Bernard Blake but not so much with the Sales Manager"

- jamccollum1 Verified Customer

I came to Arapahoe Hyundai already knowing what vehicle I wanted (WHITE Hyundai Tucson)...I had already been to one other dealership and communicated with several others and was actually given a great price for the vehicle; however, I made an appointment with Bernard Blake a few days prior and decided to keep my appointment scheduled. As a woman, I was pleasantly surprised how nice and accommodating Bernard Blake was and I would highly recommend him to any one searching for a car! Although my time at the dealership was a little bumpy due to the fact that the Sales Manager and myself could not come to an agreement on price (No, I did not want a blue Tucson which happened to be cheaper--he was extremely impolite/rude but I guess that is part of negotiations--I also felt quite pressured by the Sales Manager on the fact that he kept searching other dealer websites and stating I would never find the vehicle I wanted for that price which is a lie)…Needless to say, I ended up leaving and about 30 minutes later, I got the call from Bernard stating they would give it to me for the price I asked for. Once I arrived back, Bernard was again extremely helpful and happy that he was able to get the car for the price that I asked for. Again, no pressure from Bernard or the Finance Manager to sell me anything that I did not want… Thank you Bernard!

February 23, 2017

"Bernard and John-Arapahoe Hyundai"

- pattyannblake Verified Customer

Bernard and John are exemplary employees. While I had a handful of fears in taking on a lease, they both patiently answered all of my questions and helped me to feel confident in my vehicle choice. I will definitely direct others to Arapahoe Hyundai!

February 23, 2017

"Good experience"

- jaymandelstam Verified Customer

Phil did a great job helping me find the right vehicle. He made the process easy, and I am very happy with the experience I had, and with the car I got.

New 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe, $35999

• Valet Service for all Equus Owners
  • Custom Financing Available
  • The Credit Wizard on site for instant approvals
  • New Comfortable Customer Lounge
  • Dog Friendly with treats and water available for your best friend
Arapahoe Hyundai, Centennial, CO, 80112