Armory Garage Inc.

926 Central Avenue, Albany, New York 12205
Closed 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Hours

Sauro Iardello, Certified Sales Consultant, Armory Garage Inc.

Sauro Iardello

4.4
Eric  Cangelosi, Business Manager, Armory Garage Inc.

Eric Cangelosi

4.3
Carolyn Hendrickson, Certified Sales Consultant, Armory Garage Inc.

Carolyn Hendrickson

Certified Sales Consultant

Harry Roselan, Certified Sales Consultant, Armory Garage Inc.

Harry Roselan

February 16, 2017

"Smooth!!!!"

- Firefighter219

After shopping at several other local dealers, I decided to stick with Dodge again. I was very pleased that my good friend Ray put me in touch with Carolyn Hendrickson. She made this deal go very smoothly and in just a few hours I was driving away in my new car. Carolyn is very pleasant and will answer all your questions. I would recommend seeing her for your next car. We definitely will.

February 11, 2017

"Great, efficient and straight-forward sales team"

- Fiat Fun

I knew that I wanted the new Fiat Spider. I saw it on tehdealer's website and worked with Sal Iardello. It was a pleasure; he was very responsive, professional, and had everything ready for me when I arrived. Thank you!

February 02, 2017

"Amazing Experience!"

- Samantha Morris

Dave Crist was amazing! I have had several terrible car buying experiences in the past and I must say this was the complete opposite. From beginning to end the process was simple, relaxing and enjoyable. Everyone I interacted with was both wonderful and pleasant. 150% recommendation if you are looking for a car in the area this is where to go!

New 2016 Jeep Cherokee