Art Gamblin Motors

Chevrolet of Puyallup

bczsea1
3/11/2016

"Great experience"

This is the second truck I have purchased from Gamblin Mtrs very pleasant non pushy sales people if this truck lasts as long as the other I will be more than happy.Chris was my salesman very helpful and pleasant to deal with.

Chris Steuli

Maddog353
11/28/2015

"Great purchase experience on 2014 Silverado - no pressure!"

This purchase of a 2014 Silverado 3500hd was sweet! Chris was the sales person and there was absolutely no pressure. I was able to take my time and make a good decision on a vehicle without the high pressure hype. Everything was presented straight-up without any tricks or hidden costs. Tom arranged an amazing financing arrangement based on my credit and didn't even come close to trying to sell me anything I didn't want or need. The overall experience was one of the most pleasant vehicle buying experiences of my life and I wouldn't hesitate to buy another vehicle from this dealer. If you want an honest, no pressure, take your time experience, take a drive out to the beautiful town of Enumclaw and visit with the folks at Gamblin.

Chris, Tina, Tom

dan1992002
10/17/2015

"Great Experience"

I had a great experience at Gamblin Motors. I never felt pressured. The sales rep...Chris Streuli was great. I would recommend them and will be checking there inventory the next time I am shopping for a car.

Chris Steuli

Christina1234
10/15/2015

"Excellent Dealership and Staff"

I had a wonderful experience trading/buying a used SUV from Gamblin Motors! I found the truck I wanted via the internet. Contacted the dealership right away, speaking to a nice man by the name of Rick and he took my deposit to hold the truck awaiting my arrival two days later. I had to make some arraignments to travel across Washington state to get to the dream truck I had found. So upon arrival with my whole family(my husband, my father in law, and my 4 young children) we were greeted promptly and very courteously. Rick and Chris formally introduced themselves to us, and we chatted for a bit while looking over the truck we planned to purchase. No rushing, no bullying, everything flowed as we were all everyday friends. Once the looking over of the truck was complete was gradually walked inside to start on the paperwork. Chris guided my children to a room filled with toys, coloring books, and television( My children were ecstatic, "so different from the last time we bought a car mom" they say with huge smiles on their faces) . So Rick works on the trade in information of my Dodge Journey, which turned out well I must say! During this time Chris is chatting with all us like we are all best friends, good times! Finally we are back to the paperwork Chris continues to explain everything in full detail not leaving out anything(even helping me set up my OnStar). We were then directed to Tom's office. Tom was a wonderful gentleman as well. Explained all the paperwork in full detail and asking continuously if there are any questions. I then was able to drive off the lot in my new Suburban with my family and I happy as can be. We were treated fair, kind, and most of all they all were extremely respectful! I highly recommend Gamblin Motors!!!

Rick, Chris, Tom

Silverado12
8/04/2015

"Financing "

I would say buy a car from here. But make sure you do the financing else where. I had been pre approved by May credit union but they still wanted to run the credit and print all the paper work there. I drive up from Portland and still spent over two hours to get the paper worked signed. The salesman was great.

Dale Dunks

GWD
8/03/2015

"Fair and reasonable"

What you see is what you get. The vehicle I was interested in was available (I verified ahead of time), as advertised, at a competitive price. As a result there was not much "wiggle room" to negotiate but I believe I received a fair price for the used vehicle as well as my trade-in. Chris was knowledgable, Rick willing to work the numbers, and Tom (?) fast and proficient with the closing paperwork. Professional staff all around with great follow-up. Would have given 5 stars but we had to do a bit more "horse trading" than I would have preferred. That being said, if they have the vehicle you are looking for, it's worth the drive to BEAUTIFUL Enumclaw!

Chris, Rick, Tom?

KayleeP1080
6/30/2015

"Great!"

My husband and I had a rough first experience with Art Gamblin motors but Allen, Tom, Dave, and Gordon worked together to make the whole deal right and we had a wonderful experience the second time around. We now have our dream truck and it runs great. Thank you.

Gordon Dewitt

Blazer
6/09/2015

"Terrible Experience"

I took my Blazer here to be repaired after an accident. Looked good when I picked it up but after driving it off the lot, I heard a noise that I had never heard before. Took it back and received a call from the service department that it was going to cost me $10,000 to fix the noise and they told my insurance company that the noise was a bearing problem not caused by the accident! I picked up the vehicle and took it to Billy Bob's Off Road in Milton. They determined it was a broken fan making the noise and YES it was caused by the accident. My insurance company took care of it. Thank you American Heritage Insurance for your patience and multiple insurance adjuster inspections...Gamblin Motors wasted your time and mine. P.S. Gamblin's replaced the fan shroud but never noticed the broken fan itself...you know, the fan that was making all the noise...js

The Certified Mechanic

GT40boy26
4/19/2015

"Very good experience buying a used Dodge Ram 3500"

I was pleasantly surprised at Gamblin Motors buying a used Dodge Ram 3500. I would love to say that there were no problems but that would not be true, the more important thing was how they felt with the problems. It turned out the truck had a bad turbo and they quickly had it replaced it at no cost to me. There were other minor problems with the truck and they fixed them all happily! I would compleatly recommend Gamblin, they gave me the most for my trade and reduced the asking price of their truck. Overall a pleasant and happy experience. Steve

Rick Kranz, Tyson Gamblin

Lovemy1
3/25/2015

"They sell wrecked vehicles "

We bought a car here three years ago only to recently find out it had been in an accident before purchasing from gamblin motors. They apparently don't check carfax and I was told the car had never been in an accident. Initial car buying experience wasn't great either. After spending 26k on a wrecked car we had to fill it up because gamblin let us leave the lot with an empty tank. No follow up call or thank you after purchase. Not good customer service. They also don't check out the cars they sell. Stay away from this dealer.

Tyson Gamblin