Asheboro Honda

Asheboro Honda Info

Vann York Honda

jpink
1/14/2016

"Asheboro Honda Great Experience"

My experience was great at Asheboro Honda! I couldn't have ask for a better salesman Jason Zachary. He was very friendly and knowledgeable. Make sure to ask for Jason!

Jason Zachary

Jrc
1/04/2016

"Not trust worthy"

Contacted A.H. by email about vehicle on web no response.week later contacted by phone and salesman said car was on lot.and I told him I would contact him next day to make app. The next morning he called me about app. we set it for next day for 1:00.I arrived next day at 12:50 ask for salesman was told he was with customer and they had sold car 30 min.earlier.On the way there I stopped in another town and was told by a complete stranger to be cautious that they would strong arm me and the car I was lookind at would most likely not be there.At the time of this review car is still listed on web.A good price or a drawing card to get customers on lot?Called salesmanager he said could not hold car without deposit which salesman did not ask for.I guess customers are to keep and app.but dealerships are not.Asheboro Honda is not about building money its more about building trust.

Ray, Salesman

UnhAppy custemer
9/14/2015

"If you go here be prepared to haggle. "

They are you're tipical cars sales dealership. Nice to you when you come in and when they get the check they don't know you! Bad car buying experience.

Down to the small salesman to the top

carguychris
7/23/2015

"Great!!!"

Asheboro Honda was great! They were so nice and knowledgeable throughout my entire car buying experience. I felt so well taken care of and wasn't worried about someone trying "stick" it to me. The salesman was great, make sure you ask for Daniel! He will definitely take care of you! Highly recommend that if you're looking to buy a car, this is the place to go!

Daniel

lstorie
7/23/2015

"Welcome Home Daniel Storie"

So excited to see Daniel Storie back at Asheboro Honda. Mr. Storie always goes a step above to make sure your experience is first class and you leave 100% happy and with the best deal. Welcome home Daniel.

Daniel Storie

gmoney
7/22/2015

"Great talking to Daniel Storie about getting a new car. "

Ran into Daniel Storie at store last night. Glad he recommended Asheboro Honda to me. Time for a new car. Thanks so much Daniel for your kindness.

Daniel Storie

JoyBanks
9/08/2014

"Better than I expected!"

I was a little nervous buying from a "big dealer", and the initial price deal we worked out was higher than I wanted. But the next day the finance manager Erwin Jaimes worked me up a GREAT deal and I was so surprised he did that. He saved me money and I got a great car. What more can I say? I will go back and buy my next car there.

Erwin Jaimes (finance), David Ford (sales)

a078677
7/26/2014

"Buyer Beware!!!!"

I was quoted an internet price and when I show up there is a several thousand dollar difference in price of the car. The salesman said that they have added in the accessories that i didnt even ask for to the price. The salesman (I dont remember his name) kept telling me how he liked to "jew" people down in price when he goes shopping. We are not jewish but we found his comments very offensive. I also found that there is not a lot of detailed information about the "Asheboro advantage" service package. I didn't get a good feeling about this place. I would never come back.

Mr. Foy and Kathryn Allred

countryguy
6/26/2014

"They are CROOKS!!!"

I bought a Jeep Cherokee there. When I test drove it the low 4wd didn't work. I said I wouldn't buy it if it didn't work. I got it in writing that it would be fixed. They scheduled me conveniently FOUR days later, when the "three day rule" couldn't be used. They then refused to fix it as the clever salesman and sales mgr had worded it to say service a 4wd LIGHT. They also told me a local person owned it but when I got it home the papers in the glove box were from TENNESSEE! The first week the automatic seat stopped working. Now the interior lights stay on. When you take them out the battery still goes dead. Less than two weeks later the car won't hold a charge and has left me stranded with a dead battery three days in a row. It had electrical issues that were "covered up" by someone removing the overhead light bulbs. We mentioned this when we bought it but the salesman glossed over it stating light bulbs were cheap just go buy some. I truly feel they knew this Jeep was a hunk of junk and played me. Now they won't make it right stating that it was sold AS IS and isn't their problem. I'm contacting a lawyer tomorrow. NC Gen statute 75-1.1 NC Unfair and Deceptive Trade Practice states I can contact an attorney and sue them for their deception. I will do that. Don't buy a vehicle from this dealership.

Matt, AJ, Jason

Kiaraisa
5/08/2013

"I have bought 4 cars from Asheboro Hobda and I am so..."

I have bought 4 cars from Asheboro Hobda and I am so happy with all of the services they have to offer, great customer service!!!

César, Allen, Maurice