Asheboro Honda

Vann York Honda

kidd5178
8/26/2016

"Excellent Service"

Buying my 2016 HRV was such a easy process. Warren Freeman and Mark Swain were very polite and willing to help out in any way. It was such a great experience. I would recommend this dealership any day!

Warren Freeman, Mark Swaim

JudysHRV
8/26/2016

"Very good salesman!!"

Had a very good experience with Asheboro Honda. They were very friendly, and willing to help you. Tried to make sure I would have a reliable car that met my needs. Thanks for being so nice!

Ray Haney, Mark Swane , and Alex

Ann with Art

"Asheboro Honda rocks!"

David Ford sold us a car the day we visited, because he knows cars and can negotiate the best deal in town on anything you want. Super impressed at how professional everyone was and I'd recommend buying there any car/truck. Just walk in and tell them what you need, they will get you rolling out on new wheels!

David Ford

Arthur Rogers
7/30/2016

"David Ford Best Sales Representative"

Ashboro Honda is the best car dealership I've ever been too! Very nice people and I would definitely recommend David Ford as the go to guy to helping you find the perfect vehicle for you and your family! He was amazing, definitely knew what he was doing! He will provide you the best price! David does that for me each time. Thanks for a great time to purchase my fifth new honda with David's help.

DAVID FORD

towatha100@yahoo.com

"Excellent Service"

my experience with Asheboro Honda was amazing. Everyone there was very pleasant and had a great attitude. My salesperson Ray was excellent. He answered amazing. He listened and answered my questions, and gave me options. He was not a pushy salesman, but a patient salesman and extremely helpful. Well done Asheboro Honda for having great person on your team.

Ray Haney

Ashley Wood
7/27/2016

"The Best"

Asheboro Honda is the most satisfying dealership I've ever been too. I own 3 Honda's, and have purchased them through 3 different dealerships, and Asheboro Honda is hands down the best. Darean Marsh was my salesman and he was not pushy, very knowledgeable, answered all my questions, was able to find a car that had all the options I wanted. From start to finish, I didn't have to wait long and I came out with a Honda Civic. I owe the great experience to Darean, the sales manager, finance manager, and the to the whole sales team. Everyone was so polite and treated me like they have known me for years.

Darean Marsh

Jazmin_7410
7/25/2016

"Great experience! "

Great experience with thi's Honda dealership!!! Salesman Servando was very helpful and very reliable. I was greeted as soon as I came in. Everyone was nice.

Servando Sanchez

Jazmin_7410 responded to this review

July 25, 2016

Pricing 5 stars.

Catlover

"Impressed!"

I always hate dealing with car salesman and such but I was rather impressed with my experience with this dealership! Everyone was very friendly and polite! I didn't feel like I was being hassled into buying car! A guy named Wade helped us he was very knowledgeable and funny! Delightful young man!

Wade Berard

Amanda Gail Leonard
7/18/2016

"Asheboro Honda is the place to go! "

Asheboro Honda is the best dealership I've been to hands down! All the workers are very personable and make you feel right at home. Darean Marsh is one of the employees that I deal with on a regular basis every time I make a trip to Honda, I have to say that he is very good at what he does and Honda is lucky to have him! Keep up the good work guys and I will always refer everyone to you!

Darean Marsh

rankar

"Great Experience"

I came out to look at a new accord and spoke to Wade. I highly recommend coming to see him he is a very trust worthy Sales Manager. He gave me a really good price that wasn't unrealistic. I highly recommend buying your next car from Ashboro Honda!!! I totally loved the staff!!

Wade Berard