Asheboro Honda

Asheboro Honda
Asheboro Honda Info

Auto Park Honda

Vann York Honda

"Better than I expected!"

I was a little nervous buying from a "big dealer", and the initial price deal we worked out was higher than I wanted. But the next day the finance manager Erwin Jaimes worked me up a GREAT deal and I was so surprised he did that. He saved me money and I got a great car. What more can I say? I will go back and buy my next car there.

Erwin Jaimes (finance), David Ford (sales)

"Buyer Beware!!!!"

I was quoted an internet price and when I show up there is a several thousand dollar difference in price of the car. The salesman said that they have added in the accessories that i didnt even ask for to the price. The salesman (I dont remember his name) kept telling me how he liked to "jew" people down in price when he goes shopping. We are not jewish but we found his comments very offensive. I also found that there is not a lot of detailed information about the "Asheboro advantage" service package. I didn't get a good feeling about this place. I would never come back.

Mr. Foy and Kathryn Allred

"They are CROOKS!!!"

I bought a Jeep Cherokee there. When I test drove it the low 4wd didn't work. I said I wouldn't buy it if it didn't work. I got it in writing that it would be fixed. They scheduled me conveniently FOUR days later, when the "three day rule" couldn't be used. They then refused to fix it as the clever salesman and sales mgr had worded it to say service a 4wd LIGHT. They also told me a local person owned it but when I got it home the papers in the glove box were from TENNESSEE! The first week the automatic seat stopped working. Now the interior lights stay on. When you take them out the battery still goes dead. Less than two weeks later the car won't hold a charge and has left me stranded with a dead battery three days in a row. It had electrical issues that were "covered up" by someone removing the overhead light bulbs. We mentioned this when we bought it but the salesman glossed over it stating light bulbs were cheap just go buy some. I truly feel they knew this Jeep was a hunk of junk and played me. Now they won't make it right stating that it was sold AS IS and isn't their problem. I'm contacting a lawyer tomorrow. NC Gen statute 75-1.1 NC Unfair and Deceptive Trade Practice states I can contact an attorney and sue them for their deception. I will do that. Don't buy a vehicle from this dealership.

Matt, AJ, Jason

"I have bought 4 cars from Asheboro Hobda and I am so..."

I have bought 4 cars from Asheboro Hobda and I am so happy with all of the services they have to offer, great customer service!!!

César, Allen, Maurice

"I purchased a car at Asheboro Honda yesterday. Crystal..."

I purchased a car at Asheboro Honda yesterday. Crystal was amazing. She took care of my special needs. She was caring and encouraging. Sam was great too. Where ever you live, please go to Asheboro Honda and ask for Crystal. You will be very happy with your purchase!

Crystal Bowden

"I called the dealer after seeing 2 certified pre-owned..."

I called the dealer after seeing 2 certified pre-owned Civic Coupes on the dealers web site. Matthew was nice, went in and took a test drive, came back and we tried to work with the Appraiser and finance manager. I was told that I would need a co-signer or $ 3000.00 cash down to complete the deal. I took my key and left, laughed all the way home. The very next day I called the dealer I had already spoke too, was financed with no money down and was driving my new yes NEW 2010 Civic Coupe home that night. The dealer in Asheboro never tried to get me financed or even ask about a new car, I would not reccomend them at all. I give you 2 thumbs down !!!

Matthew Ewdwine

"I enjoyed my brief visit with this Honda dealership due..."

I enjoyed my brief visit with this Honda dealership due to the low pressure approach and general benevolent attitude of the staff. My sales associate was Mark King, a soft spoken middle aged gentleman with a very calm demeanor. We test drove the car I was considering and the initial price the dealership gave me was a very fair offer. At that time, I was not looking to immediately purchase a car unless someone knocked my socks off, and they did start wiggling the price down. The sales manager put a little pressure on me to close the deal but was a little unsure of what I was going after (ie better price vs. more options etc). I think they would have come down more on the price if I had even tried to negotiate more, but I did not want to waste anyone's time anymore as I had started developing a preference for Toyotas > Hondas (though both are great cars). If I was going to buy a Honda it would most likely be from these folks.

Mark King