Atamian Honda

Atamian Honda Info
About Atamian Honda

About Atamian Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

"Looking for a new or used car. Call Ben Atamian "

First time visit to Atamian Honda where I was greeted by Ben Atamain, while uncertain what I wanted my goal was to get out of my current car. Ben was low pressure and patient with me - during my visit we test drove a three different vehicles and ultimately settled on a new Pilot. Ben was able to get me out of my trade and on the road with my new Pilot quickly. I rarely write reviews, particularly about car buying experiences - but this exceeded my expectations. How often do you walk away from a car buying experience feeling good? Call Ben and find out for yourself...I'll be back to buy all my Honda's from Ben.

"First class service, first class dealership!! (Ben Atamian)"

This is a car dealer.. No question of it BUT, a great dealership! I could go on about things I didn't like but, that is the industry, not these folks. Overall, the showroom and floor was nice, and working with Ben Atamian very first class! Overall, I will get every Honda here to avoid the "Dealership" issues I've had at other places. For example, when I had an issue with my 2014 Honda Fit, one quick email with pictures solved everything. That alone says "you bought it here.. we will help you here!"

"Always the best"

I've been dealing with atamian and specifically Kevin Richardson for going on 7 years now. I can honestly say that I wouldn't even entertain the use of going anywhere else. Kevin goes beyond all expectations every time. He is personable, professional and most importantly trustworthy. People/other dealerships could learn a thing or two from Kevin.

"Ben Atamian was a Fantastic Sales Rep"

I came to Atamian Honda not exactly sure of what I wanted and Ben was extremely patient with me while I test drove a handful of cars. He didn't pressure me at all and just wanted to make sure that my needs were met and I was happy with my decision. I was given a great price and would recommend Ben and his team to my family and friends. If you are looking for someone to understand your needs and budget with no pressure please go to Ben he will give you a great experience.

"Great Experience"

I leased a new 2014 Honda Pilot from Ben Atamian at Atamian Honda. The leasing experience was great and painless. They listened to what we wanted in a car and didn't try to persuade us to pay more than we wanted for a higher model. He was very accommodating allowing us to put our car seat in the car for a test drive and the patience while we put it in. He was very pleasant and easy to work with. Atamian service has also been great when we take our Pilot in for any service. (just oil changes) I am very happy with my choice and will be back to Ben and Atamian Honda/Volkswagon when our lease is up.

"I had an Amazing experience at Atamian Honda"

It was mainly due to my salesman Ben as well as Steve and Ray in finance. I can't say enough about how great they treated me. Ben was so helpful, patient and very knowledgeable. I feel like I made a friend. I look forward to doing business with Ben and Atamian Honda for many years to come and will highly recommend them to my family and friends.

"amazing experience"

Ben and Kevin made buying our first car so painless we came back and bought a second months later. For my wife. Highly recommend. Steve got great financing even when my credit is less than stellar. I will never shop anywhere else.

"Loyal customer"

I Have bought all my cars at Atamian with Ben. Wouldn't go anywhere else. Ben is super helpful, informative, knowledgeable and always a true professional. I refer all my friends to him too, with no reservation.

"Great Sales Associates"

Darryl is great and very helpful with my first car buying experience. He helped me through the whole process. If you're looking for a car Darryl will help you.

"Great place to buy a car"

Darryl is very helpful in helping me and my sister purchase a car. He kept us updated with everything going on and let us know what our options are. If you're ever in the market to buy a car Darryl will be there at Atamian.

Reviews of Ben Atamian