Atamian Honda

Tewksbury, Massachusetts 01876
Atamian Honda Info

Sam133
5/27/2016

"Most unpleasant car buying experience. "

-Even though sign on vehicle said vehicle is certified by honda, salesman wanted to charge me for the certification but when he noticed i lost interest he changed his mind and said i don't have to pay for the certification status. -when we made the deal i asked to have the certification status in writing the guy refused to and became extremely rude and angry at one point he walked out of the office and swore at me in front of my wife and 10 month old daughter. - when we finalized the deal i noticed the rear tire was almost flat, i asked the salesman to put some air in it he stated that it was late his service department was closed and asked me to go down the street to the gas station and get some air in the tire. The next day i noticed there was a bulge in the tire on the inside. That was after i dove on the highway with my wife and 10 month old daughter in the vehicle. This was a supposidly certified vehicle with 150 point check done on it. Atamian honda you are a bunch of liars and a ripoff. You put my family in danger. - about a week after i posted my experience on Facebook a manager called me and barely apologized for not putting air in the tire. Mr. Manager your apology is not worth anything, what about the rude treatment and the lies by your staff.

Edwin Marte

Jeff123
5/27/2016

"They went out of their way forcus"

Their price was very competitive and they went out of their way to get the color we wanted which was difficult to find. If fact, after one car was located, it was returned due to issues and they acquired another car for us quickly. Very happy. Thank you Darryl.

Darryl dubose

Gerson
5/21/2016

"Top of the class"

I usually don't go on sights to write comments but I wanted to take a few minutes to thank James Bouras of Atamian Honda. I just purchased a 2015 Honda Accord from Atamian and James was very helpful and answered every question I had. He was very professional and work hard to make sure I was happy with my purchase. I would recommend if you are looking into purchasing a Honda to reach out to James at Atamian. Before I end this review I would also like to thank Steven for helping me find the best loan possible. Thank you both!!!

James Bouras, and Steven from financing.

Happy Driver
5/17/2016

"New Car Purchase"

The sales representative, Ben Atamian, was very helpful, knowledgeable and professional. He answered all my questions in specific detail. I was pleased with the experience. This is the second Honda CRV that I have purchased from this dealership in slightly less than 2 years. I will return for my next car. I had my previous car for almost 2 years and had no problems with the car. But, I had to return for help setting up the phone and when I did everyone was helpful and prompt. The person from the service department remained polite and helpful even when he had to show me the same steps several times.

Ben Atamian, Steve

agreen
5/13/2016

"Pleasant to do business with, very helpful and informative "

I have bought all of my cars from Atamian Honda and have been happy with all of my experiences there, recommend for anyone looking for a Honda. It is a great and reliable brand of car that I have relied on for years!

Ben Atamian, Kevin Cregg

Rich111
5/13/2016

"My experience "

Darryl was the most knowledgable and helpful salesperson I have ever encountered. This was hands down my the best experience I have ever had with buying a car.

Darryl

Sam12
5/11/2016

"Very easy to select a car and go through the process. "

Darrell was a great help, made it a very easy process. No problems at all. He had the car ready for a test drive and was very knowledgable about the car. Process was quick and car was ready to take home.

Darrell

sihan514
5/11/2016

"Quick and Efficient Transaction"

The senior sales consultant Darith Nhem was the one that took care of us throughout the entire process of buying a brand new Honda (CR-V). Highly recommend! He showed us around, and found a car that fit our budget with taxes and everything included, (Including an automatic starter). He understood that we have busy schedules to follow and made everything super easy on our part with the paper works. The staff at Atamian Honda were all super friendly and beverages and snacks were constantly being offered. Towards the end of the process, Darith took us around and introduced us to the employees of the other departments as well, showing us that if there is any issues, we will be taken care of. Overall, this was a great experience and I would definitely go back again.

Darith Nhem

Joannam
5/10/2016

"Excellent experience "

The entire experience was a pleasure. Darith was outstanding, he ensure the entire process went smoothly. Everyone I interfaced with during the entire process was very friendly and professional.

Darith

Catherine F.
5/09/2016

"Excellent dealer!"

Just picked up my new CR-V! I couldn't be happier. Gabe was a very knowledgeable sales person and made sure we were well taken care of. Great transaction.

Gabriel Ramey