Atamian Honda

Atamian Honda Info

jjj
7/13/2015

"very unsympathetic"

I didn't even get out of the car and the sales person was on me. Very quick to make the deal but completely unsympathetic to my family. When asked to allow me to back out of a purchase they became very cold. jekkell and hyde comes to mind. If negative stars were available I would apply the most negative amount available. I would highly recommend that you take your business elsewhere. avoid this dealership like the plague. Unfortunately I have to post such an awful review so that others may benifit by my extremely unpleasant experience. I have dealt with Honda North and Handa Gallery and have had very pleasant experiences. Unfortunately I have to choose a one star rating so that others may benif from this posting.

Gabriel

felichag
7/02/2015

"Bye bye 1996 Toyota Camry, HELLO 2012 Honda Accord! "

I was in the market for a newer vehicle after owning a 96 Toyota Camry for over 10 years, almost 220,000 miles... It was time! After several failed attempts at countless dealerships, we decided to stop by Atamian, as my boyfriend bought his brand new 2014 Honda Civic at this dealership, and received a GREAT deal. My first thoughts upon entering the dealership was that it is certainly outdated, and small, but I did not feel uncomfortable. We were greeted by Cee our sales consultant, who was very friendly, and patient as I asked a million questions, and test drove about 3 different models. I did not feel pressured to buy like I did at other dealerships, he was fantastic. The entire process took a few hours, but in the end I went with a 2012 Honda Accord, and also scored an AWESOME deal. Way more affordable than Commonwealth, or Boch. The only issue I had here was I felt as if I was rushed through the finance part at the end of the night with signing contacts ect. I also feel as if this was my fault (I was tired after a long day of work, should have just said I would be back the next day). I actually ended up contacting Cee, and advising him I would be back the next day, and he set me up with the head of finance which was very nice of him. I came back with my parents, and had them co-sign my loan for a lower interest rate. One piece of advise I would give would be to speak to the head of finance (I forgot his name :() if he is available as he was very friendly, and explained everything VERY thoroughly to my parents, and I. I also went in today because the right side of my car was making a small noise as I was breaking (it was due to a small piece next to the spring) and they replaced the small part within a half an hour complimentary. They were also able to get me in on such short notice, I called at 1pm and they had me in at 2:45! I have been working for large hotels in Boston for the past few years, and if there is one aspect of business I really appreciate it is great customer service. Atamian has given me just that! I would recommend this dealership looking for a Honda, I love my car. Thank you!

Kimsoeun (CEE) Veth

bhayes924
6/12/2015

"best service around"

my salesman Dan Traficante has been a great help to me whenever I have questions or need any help with upkeep of my vehicle he is a great asset to your dealership and having just dealt with service manager Herb Joseph who went above and beyond helping me with a problem he is the best , your dealership is by far the best around

Herb Joseph Service Manager Excellant to deal with, Dan Traficante

cranraspberry
2/13/2015

"Dan Traficante was a joy to work with!"

We just purchased a new 2015 Honda Fit, and had a really good experience with Dan Traficante at Atamian in Tewksbury. We had been to several other dealerships before we came to Atamian, and got very lucky to have been paired with Dan - he was the opposite of every other salesman we had worked with elsewhere: very patient and knowledgeable, not the least bit pushy or manipulative, and generally a very nice person. I have no reservations in recommending Dan to anyone who doesn't enjoy the typical car buying process - both my husband and I very much enjoyed every single interaction we had with Dan, and that's not something we had come to expect!

Arkeba Robinson, John Pudlo, Dan Traficante

Polly
12/17/2014

"Satisfied"

My mom had bought two cars from Cee in the past, that she is satisfied with, therefore I wanted to see if he could help me in searching for my first car. I told Cee the precise car I wanted an surely enough he made sure I got to go home with it. I am now a proud owner of a beautiful white Honda Accord EX and I am in love with it. I was pleased that he had answered all my questions and assisted me in everything that I needed help in.

Kimsoeun (CEE) Veth

mgoshgarian
11/26/2014

"Looking for a new or used car. Call Ben Atamian "

First time visit to Atamian Honda where I was greeted by Ben Atamain, while uncertain what I wanted my goal was to get out of my current car. Ben was low pressure and patient with me - during my visit we test drove a three different vehicles and ultimately settled on a new Pilot. Ben was able to get me out of my trade and on the road with my new Pilot quickly. I rarely write reviews, particularly about car buying experiences - but this exceeded my expectations. How often do you walk away from a car buying experience feeling good? Call Ben and find out for yourself...I'll be back to buy all my Honda's from Ben.

manzerick
11/25/2014

"First class service, first class dealership!! (Ben Atamian)"

This is a car dealer.. No question of it BUT, a great dealership! I could go on about things I didn't like but, that is the industry, not these folks. Overall, the showroom and floor was nice, and working with Ben Atamian very first class! Overall, I will get every Honda here to avoid the "Dealership" issues I've had at other places. For example, when I had an issue with my 2014 Honda Fit, one quick email with pictures solved everything. That alone says "you bought it here.. we will help you here!"

john_casey24

"Always the best"

I've been dealing with atamian and specifically Kevin Richardson for going on 7 years now. I can honestly say that I wouldn't even entertain the use of going anywhere else. Kevin goes beyond all expectations every time. He is personable, professional and most importantly trustworthy. People/other dealerships could learn a thing or two from Kevin.

Kevin Richardson

cameron3321
11/19/2014

"Ben Atamian was a Fantastic Sales Rep"

I came to Atamian Honda not exactly sure of what I wanted and Ben was extremely patient with me while I test drove a handful of cars. He didn't pressure me at all and just wanted to make sure that my needs were met and I was happy with my decision. I was given a great price and would recommend Ben and his team to my family and friends. If you are looking for someone to understand your needs and budget with no pressure please go to Ben he will give you a great experience.

Ben Atamian, Ray Leduc

Timothy Sanborn

"Great Experience"

I leased a new 2014 Honda Pilot from Ben Atamian at Atamian Honda. The leasing experience was great and painless. They listened to what we wanted in a car and didn't try to persuade us to pay more than we wanted for a higher model. He was very accommodating allowing us to put our car seat in the car for a test drive and the patience while we put it in. He was very pleasant and easy to work with. Atamian service has also been great when we take our Pilot in for any service. (just oil changes) I am very happy with my choice and will be back to Ben and Atamian Honda/Volkswagon when our lease is up.