Atamian Honda

Atamian Honda Info

nwolff21
4/27/2016

"would highly recommend!"

I had the best car dealership experience here. Atamian Honda provided attentive, genuine service that made the process quick and stress-free! Go see C!

Kimsoeun Veth, Ray Leduc

Eileen
4/27/2016

"Outstanding"

Just bought my 3rd vehicle from Atamian Honda and it was the most pleasant hassle free experience to date. Edwin was fantastic.....he's a good listener and worked hard to make sure I was completely satisfied from test drive through pick up

Edwin Marte

Nearyrodh

"Awesome!!"

Darith Nhem was more than helpful and did an amazing job providing us with superb service. He was very attentive to our needs and was a great pleasure to work with.

Darith Nhem

JackieKho

"Super Service "

My experiences at Atamian Honda for many years and times I've gotten cars from are always an adventure and thrill. I love the people there who are always willing to help us and ensure we love the car we take home.

Cee

Rob Whitaker
4/25/2016

"A+ Service and Quality Vehicles"

Bought a 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee from Chris Rodriguez in October 2015, never left a review! I had met Chris before through mutual friends in an Auto Club we both belonged to, and he was recommended for my next purchase by multiple people. The Jeep is fantastic, and never had an issue. The vehicle was priced right, and Steve Redding the Business Manager assured me he would get me the absolute best Interest Rate, which he did. He also gave me a great warranty at a fair price. I would recommend Atamian to anyone looking to buy new or used, all of the staff was extremely friendly and accommodating. Thanks for all of the help to everyone involved! Ask for Chris or Steve!

Chris Rodriguez, Steve Redding

ttolley
4/20/2016

"Fast, efficient, knowledgeable"

They were attentive, met my criteria for a new lease, and carried the deal through quickly and easily to completion. The salesperson knew what he was talking about, and I never felt lost or unsure during the process.

Darith Nhem, Kevin

Topelizabeth
4/15/2016

"Our Honda Sales Experience "

It was a pleasure working with Cee Veth as we purchased our new Honda CRV. He was very courteous, pleasant, helpful and informative . He is an outstanding representative of Atamian Honda. In the future we would definitely recommend Atamian Honda to our friends and relatives.

Cee Veth

Malai
4/14/2016

"Happy & satisfied "

I just purchased a 2016 Honda Pilot EX-L with Nagivation. Thanks a million to Darith for his professionalism, excellent performance and talented services. He was able to locate and deliver the exact car I'm interested in. The process was very smooth and in a timely manner. I'm more than happy with the outcomes. It was a smooth business conversation, transactions and finally a smooth ride home. I strongly recommend you check out Atamian Honda and give Darith a chance to assist you. He's amazing and awesome person ??!

Darith Nhem

Felixkhut
4/08/2016

"Atamian dealership shows great customer service "

I couldn't be more happier after going to Atamian dealership! Their sales rep made buying a vehicle a wonderful and hassle free experience for me and my wife. I got the best deal and rate for my 2016 Honda Pilot! I would definatley check them out if you are looking for great customer service and vehicles.

Soun

RicUnder1
4/07/2016

"Simple and happy"

I went in to buy a car last week at Atamian and the entire process lasted about 2 hrs start to finish. I bought a 2016 Civic Touring, it was my first time buying a new car and when I left I felt like all my questions were answered. The best part is that I live so close that my sales associate Jimmy T. Delivered my car right to my house the next morning. A big thanks to everyone at Atamian! I'm loving my new Honda and love it more with every compliment I get on it!

Jimmy, Jim, kevin R., Kevin C., John P.