Atamian Honda

Peters Honda of Nashua

mwill2211
10/21/2015

"Great Experience!!!"

I have been buying cars for years, and this dealership by far was the best I have ever dealt with, couldn't be more happier with my Salesman Anthony and the entire crew. I will defiantly refer here anytime anyone needs a new car. Thank you everyone for that amazing help and making my purchase so easy..

Anthony Delisi

limsguru
9/30/2015

"My experience at Atamian"

This review serves to express my sincere appreciation for the outstanding sales service provided by Darryl Dubose at Atamian Honda; as I explore car buying on my own for the first time. Although I didn't make any purchase yet but knowing the level of service provided pushes this dealership up there in terms of professionalism, customer-service oriented and a friendly staff. These professional attributes- demeanor, attention to detail, and exceptional service is what makes me want to keep coming back when I make the decision to purchase a new or used vehicle. Thanks again for being my trusted car advisor and always assessing my need accurately and exceeding my expectations. Tom Chau

Darryl Dubose

Stanlee Khakeo
9/30/2015

"in the past week"

The place is very friendly environment, Darryl was very helpful and is willing to find a car that will fit my criteria, I give a two tumbs up!

Darryl Dubois

katmanduw
9/22/2015

"Could no locate my car???"

I have purchased my car at Atamian. They seem to always want to service your car, but it has become challenging. I was never provided a recall notice about engine valve problems as a result of the eco drive. I lost total ability to drive my car, the service department did cover that repair under the warranty or recall. Then, my 2008 Accord with 110,000 miles transmission was ruined and I spent $5000 to replace it, I have always questioned the real reason behind the damage; I was told it was a bent axle rod that ground down all the gears, yet I had not had any previous impact damage. Last week, I left my car overnight for an oil change. When I called later in the day, they could not locate my vehicle. I guess I left the keys in the wrong box, but they did know ahead of time that my car was brought in. Now, they cannot service my car for an oil change for the next week, after I was without the car for one day, and the oil changes was never done. I'm done with this service department. Even though it is in close proximity to my home, I will never purchase a car from this dealership. I never write these reviews, but I took the time to, to alert other people that the Honda product and the service behind the product is not as reliable as it once was. Since these issues, I have not received the customary client satisfaction call from the department.

Several staff members, including service manager, when I finally picked up the car.

theresa096
9/10/2015

"Beware of certified car is not what you expected"

I recently bought a certified Pilot at Atamian in April along with the extended guaranteed plan. I expected my 1st visit would be the oil change in 6 months. Not really. Two trips for fixing the front windshield trim, two trips to reset the remote car key. The trip for oil change was added with tranmission fluid replaced became two. You expected certified car meant they reset everything to manufacturer starting point before reselling the car? Not really. Bought the car at 26000 miles, tranmission fluid have to change at 30000 miles as said. They don't bother, just want to sell car only. Six trips in total with an average once per month. It is not what I want the hassle of commuting on Route 3, beating the traffic to get there. Overall, the service department is lousy for preparing a certified car to sell to public! Regret to buy the car there. There will not be my next one.

Service Department

jjj
7/13/2015

"very unsympathetic"

I didn't even get out of the car and the sales person was on me. Very quick to make the deal but completely unsympathetic to my family. When asked to allow me to back out of a purchase they became very cold. jekkell and hyde comes to mind. If negative stars were available I would apply the most negative amount available. I would highly recommend that you take your business elsewhere. avoid this dealership like the plague. Unfortunately I have to post such an awful review so that others may benifit by my extremely unpleasant experience. I have dealt with Honda North and Handa Gallery and have had very pleasant experiences. Unfortunately I have to choose a one star rating so that others may benif from this posting.

Gabriel

felichag
7/02/2015

"Bye bye 1996 Toyota Camry, HELLO 2012 Honda Accord! "

I was in the market for a newer vehicle after owning a 96 Toyota Camry for over 10 years, almost 220,000 miles... It was time! After several failed attempts at countless dealerships, we decided to stop by Atamian, as my boyfriend bought his brand new 2014 Honda Civic at this dealership, and received a GREAT deal. My first thoughts upon entering the dealership was that it is certainly outdated, and small, but I did not feel uncomfortable. We were greeted by Cee our sales consultant, who was very friendly, and patient as I asked a million questions, and test drove about 3 different models. I did not feel pressured to buy like I did at other dealerships, he was fantastic. The entire process took a few hours, but in the end I went with a 2012 Honda Accord, and also scored an AWESOME deal. Way more affordable than Commonwealth, or Boch. The only issue I had here was I felt as if I was rushed through the finance part at the end of the night with signing contacts ect. I also feel as if this was my fault (I was tired after a long day of work, should have just said I would be back the next day). I actually ended up contacting Cee, and advising him I would be back the next day, and he set me up with the head of finance which was very nice of him. I came back with my parents, and had them co-sign my loan for a lower interest rate. One piece of advise I would give would be to speak to the head of finance (I forgot his name :() if he is available as he was very friendly, and explained everything VERY thoroughly to my parents, and I. I also went in today because the right side of my car was making a small noise as I was breaking (it was due to a small piece next to the spring) and they replaced the small part within a half an hour complimentary. They were also able to get me in on such short notice, I called at 1pm and they had me in at 2:45! I have been working for large hotels in Boston for the past few years, and if there is one aspect of business I really appreciate it is great customer service. Atamian has given me just that! I would recommend this dealership looking for a Honda, I love my car. Thank you!

Kimsoeun (CEE) Veth

bhayes924
6/12/2015

"best service around"

my salesman Dan Traficante has been a great help to me whenever I have questions or need any help with upkeep of my vehicle he is a great asset to your dealership and having just dealt with service manager Herb Joseph who went above and beyond helping me with a problem he is the best , your dealership is by far the best around

Herb Joseph Service Manager Excellant to deal with, Dan Traficante

cranraspberry
2/13/2015

"Dan Traficante was a joy to work with!"

We just purchased a new 2015 Honda Fit, and had a really good experience with Dan Traficante at Atamian in Tewksbury. We had been to several other dealerships before we came to Atamian, and got very lucky to have been paired with Dan - he was the opposite of every other salesman we had worked with elsewhere: very patient and knowledgeable, not the least bit pushy or manipulative, and generally a very nice person. I have no reservations in recommending Dan to anyone who doesn't enjoy the typical car buying process - both my husband and I very much enjoyed every single interaction we had with Dan, and that's not something we had come to expect!

Arkeba Robinson, John Pudlo, Dan Traficante

Polly
12/17/2014

"Satisfied"

My mom had bought two cars from Cee in the past, that she is satisfied with, therefore I wanted to see if he could help me in searching for my first car. I told Cee the precise car I wanted an surely enough he made sure I got to go home with it. I am now a proud owner of a beautiful white Honda Accord EX and I am in love with it. I was pleased that he had answered all my questions and assisted me in everything that I needed help in.

Kimsoeun (CEE) Veth