Atamian Honda

About Atamian Honda

About Atamian Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

"Horrible"

I almost bought a Honda from this dealership, who came highly recommended by a loved one who leased a vehicle from them. Talk about snakes, when I found the same car for 3K less Tarik tried to blame me for losing the deal. Oh and yes, I am a woman and boy did they think they saw me coming!!!!!

"Jay Nicosia "

I have purchased now this will be my 4th new car and I have to say by far this has been the best experience. Jay is a great asset to your company. Jay should be recognized for his excellent Customer Service which is hard to come by now a days. I really appreciate all your business and especially Jay has done for me. I will be recommending you guys to all my friends.

"Went to dealer based on internet quote. They tried to..."

Went to dealer based on internet quote. They tried to claim my trade in was 6k less than 2 other dealership had already offered. If you are a women avoid this dealership at all costs. I would not recommend this delaership to anyone. snake oil sales staff.

"I dealt with Bill Jarretty after an internet inquiry..."

I dealt with Bill Jarretty after an internet inquiry using Truecar.com. He was the first to respond and provide a guarenteed discount which was very good. I went to Atamian Volkswagen Honda the next and was helped by salesman Tarik Slaoui and Business Manager John Pudlo. The transaction went very smoothly. Excellent financing through Honda. Paperwork processing was very quick. I am picking the car up today and my daughter is the proud owner of a new 2013 Honda Civic LX Sedan.

Bill Jarretty, John Pudlo

"Kyle was great and easy going and I felt very..."

Kyle was great and easy going and I felt very comfortable, not rushed. He explained everything and even 2 months later is still contacting me to make sure I am still please and if i need anything for him to do. My extended warranty was a great deal also. Im very impressed.

Kyle Willett

"I just recently purchased a 2012 Honda Civic LX at..."

I just recently purchased a 2012 Honda Civic LX at Atamian Honda this weekend. I have purchased cars many times before and this by far was the best experience I have ever had. Cee Veth was the salesman I dealt with an he was awesome. Even though I test drove 3 different cars he was patient and very friendly. I was very comfortable the whole time and I can honestly say I have never felt comfortable at a car dealership. I would and will definitely recommend Atamian Honda to others.

"Everything about my experience was positive! I was..."

Everything about my experience was positive! I was directed to this dealership by Costco, which was recommended to me by friends. I joined Costco and drove the 40 miles to Tewksbury -- it was well worth the trip!

Jay Nicosia

"I bought a new car Honda 2014 for about 4 weeks ago. ..."

I bought a new car Honda 2014 for about 4 weeks ago. Kimsoeun who has been working there, helped me to get the car I really loved. The price and quality are good. Besides, I am a big fan of Honda. Kimsoeun walked me through how to operate all the features in that car. He is very technical and did know the technology of the car inside out. Not only that, he an excellent salesman who willing to step up and went above and beyond to help the customer. He is so friendly, faithful with the customer, and make sure that customers get what they are looking for. Lastly, I highly recommend this place for a new customer. Especially, go ask for Kimsoeun if you are planning to buy a used/new car here at Atamian. I would rate all 10 for him. Best Regards, Samphos Pot

"It was really scary going into a car dealership...."

It was really scary going into a car dealership. Especially the feeling of being pressure by the sale man. But as we look around the lot we were approach by a friendly sale men who seem to know us so well. He first ask us what are our interest in a car and what can he do to help us out. The first car he show us was perfect everything we were looking for. He didn't pressure us to get the car that day. We came back a couple day later to let him know we were interested but was afraid of our finance. Which can be issue can be a problem. Little did we know he have set us up with his finance manager and was able to get us approve with no money down. The feeling of excitement was overwhelming!

"Tarik went above and beyond for us. We came to Atamian..."

Tarik went above and beyond for us. We came to Atamian via the American Express car buying program. It wasn't near our home, we live near Boston. But I am glad we took the drive out to this dealership. We could not have had a better sales guy, from start to finish Tarik told us he get the car we wanted (it wasn't on the lot) in just a few days. And he got it for us! Everybody at this dealership was great -- super friendly, and reasonable as well. We did the dance of going back and forth to get the price we wanted for a while, but in the end I think everybody left the table feeling good about the deal. I hate going to car dealerships, but I would go back to this one. They kept their word and they worked super hard to close the deal -- Tarik gets things done, and beyond that, the guy is entertaining!

Tarik Slaoui