Atamian Honda

537 Reviews of Atamian Honda

April 16, 2017

"Great experience"

- hondabuyer

Very helpful, knowledgeable, and extremely accomodating staff. Gave us a great deal for being a repeat customer. Our other Honda cars are also services at this dealership. We are very happy with the service as well.

Tom D.
April 10, 2017

"Satisfied customer"

- Atamian

An overall satisfying and fair experience with Atamian . Jimmie Tringale was knowledgeable and personal. Very helpful and responsive. He went above and beyond what we expected.

March 21, 2017

"Excellent "

- Kerrydavis30

Every one I encountered during my purchase were AMAZING. I tell everyone I know to use this dealership. Kevin Cregg went above and beyond to put me in the vehicle I wanted!!!!! So grateful and Thankful!!!!!

Kevin Cregg

John Pudlo

March 20, 2017

"happy costumer"

- anielia123

i recently purchase my vehicle from atamian honda,the salesperson was nice and professional,I'm happy with what I purchase,i would definitely recommend my families and friends

Kevin Cregg

Tarik Slaoui

John Pudlo

March 16, 2017

"Very Smooth sale"

- Ros829

This was probably the easiest and quickest sale ever! Darryl answered all my questions and made the transaction smooth. I definitely recommend coming here! Awesome!

Darryl Dubose

March 12, 2017

"Waste of time and money "

- Cgmaison45

This place might be there worst buying experience I've ever had. After being bombarded with phone calls and emails for a week I thought about making it over to the dealership. After all I had received over 20 calls and 15 emails. I let them know Kelly blue book and a few other sites and said a certain amount for my car. They guaranteed they could beat it. So me and my 4 year old went in. They then proceeded to offer 3000 dollars less than the trade in value. Also taxes and all fees were said to included through email. This also changed once I went in and they were added. Do not use this dealership their prices are too high and they lie to get you to go in. Sales guy was awesome. Problem was numbers were lied about badly. His hands were obviously tied

Other Employees : Not
March 05, 2017

"Excellent salesmanship"

- Mark

Friendly atmosphere, honest discussions, helpful recommendations and hassle free environment. Tom in sales was excellent and knows how to have an intelligent conversation regarding the entire purchase flow.

Jerry Cordero

Ray Leduc

Other Employees : Tom
February 27, 2017

"Tom McDevitt "

- Cindy319b

We just leased our 3rd car from Honda and we lucked out and got Tom McDevitt as our consultant. He was professional, knowledgeable and very understanding of our budget😊Thank you so much we love the new CRV😊👍

Tom McDevitt
February 21, 2017

"Highly recommend"

- mangcosme

Convenient transition from previous lease to new one. Highly recommend Dan who was straightforward and great to deal with. Dan certainly helped us get what we needed. Brought the new civic home the same day. Thanks Dan and Ray for great service.

Dan Traficante and Ray Leduc
February 11, 2017

"Failed 11/28/2016 Sale - Outdated, Barbaric Approach"

- KDF Westford

My purchase was a 2017 Honda Accord V6, but it was NOT from Atamian Honda. It was from Boch Honda West in Westford. Atamian, a very old-school and outdated dealership, fails to realize that consumers no longer have to play the game of suffering through an obnoxious Sales Manager's desperate attempt to force a deal after a sales associate has failed miserably to seal a respectable and fair deal. Their behavior caused me to walk and got to Boch West. My test drive was done at Atamian, so I was able to purchase my new vehicle that day at Boch West and leave the lot with only 3 miles on my odometer. I sent the email below to Atamian, but it has probably fallen on deaf ears. This is the reputation I've heard for many years, but now it's confirmed first hand. I won't even go to them for service now. ---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: KDF Date: Fri, Dec 2, 2016 at 12:45 PM Subject: Re: Almost time to close out the month @ Atamian Honda! To: Kevin & Jim at Atamian Kevin and Jim, On Monday I thought we were on the path to cutting a deal after I simply settled on colors, but that came to an end when the archaic sales games began. My advice to all of you is not to have an obnoxious sales manager tell a perspective buyer in the 11th hour that he can't have a price unless he finances through your dealership. I know first hand that all a buyer has to do is go 3 miles from his home and buy for the same price from Boch West without having to finance. I took delivery on 11/30. I also suggest that you, and especially your sales manager, spend a little time at dealerships like Boch West to learn how to work with people in a less barbaric environment. They'll get a 5 star rating from each of us. Atamian hasn't quite earned that and now I know first hand that they live up to the reputation I've heard about for years. Good luck, KDF

James Bouras, Kevin Brown, Tony Messina, And a Manager Unwilling to Give Me a Card