Atchley Ford

3633 North 72nd St, Omaha, Nebraska 68134 Directions

...and take advantage of all we have to offer with ourCertified Dealership Program.

458 Reviews of Atchley Ford

November 27, 2016

"Knows his vehicles"

- joanne

Ron was extremely knowledgeable about the vehicle we were looking to purchase. He explained all the bells and whistles available on our new Ford F150. He encouraged us to taker out time when looking at various styles and options. He was friendly and easy to work with. We are very pleased with our new vehicle. Chris then followed up to make completing the process as painless as possible.

Ron Archer

Christopher Dworshak
October 25, 2016

"Worst experience ever"

- Mic123123

My car had a recall. After I brought it in they claimed they fixed it, it was still acting up though. We brought it in again and said it was still having issues. Every time they just updated it instead of actually fixing the problem. We brought it to woodhouse ford and they actually fixed the problem. Atchley is just lazy. Also woodhouse told us that atchley screwed up the bolts when they attempted to replace the part and thus delayed woodhouse another day because they had to order new bolts that atchley screwed up.

Jim Baier

September 30, 2016

"Greatest Car Salesman EVER!!!! THANK YOU, KENNY!!!!"

- Roxanne Westphalen

Thank you, Kenny Marrero, for the most pleasurable vehicle buying experience of my life! You are, without a doubt, the most awesome car salseman I've ever met. I've always dreaded buying vehicles - it's always so long, drawn out and boring. You were an absolute pleasure to deal with and I can't thank you enough! I can't wait to get into my new Explorer!!!!! Thank you to Chris Dworshak, in finance, for being so thorough in explaining everything to me and for making signing my name on all of those papers as painless as possible! You are both an asset to Ford! I hope they appreciate you as much as I do!

Christopher Dworshak
Ken Marrero
September 04, 2016

"great dealership"

- nurse123

I would like to Dexter Dawson for his help on getting my dad car.He made things easy and no hassle.The managers were awesome as well.Anybody looking for a car go to Atchley Ford.

Dexter Dawson

September 02, 2016

"My Atchley experience "

- Lanesha Marrs

I went to several car dealerships to purchase a vehicle, and I found myself back at Atchley Ford because of the friendly, courteous and caring experience that I received from Sean Lam. He was very professional and knowledgeable of the Ford products. I encourage all to come and allow him to help you receive the Atchley experience.

Sean Lam
August 30, 2016

"My Atchley experience"

- Huskers7

This was my first time buying from Atchley Ford and I was very impressed. Sean Lam made the entire process very simple and easy. Sean was extremely knowledgeable and was able to answer any question I had. Sean never pressured me into anything, and genuinely seemed like he only wanted me to find the best car for me. Judd Gulizia made the finance aspect very simple and easy. This will be where I go from now on to purchase future cars.

Sean Lam
August 30, 2016

"My Atchley experience."

- Laxlife21

I was impressed with the Atchley sales team in my recent new car purchase. This was my first time buying at Atchley. Ed Major contacted me, invited me to come down for a test drive, even offered to grab a vehicle off the show floor. I almost didn't buy till he called the next day, I came in to buy, he came in on his day off and insisted on staying till financing was complete...which was unnecessary in my opinion. Mike Galvan worked well with us...very friendly. I'm glad Ed talked me into the vehicle with all the options!

Mike Galvan
Ed Major

August 29, 2016

"Great experience at Atchley Ford! "

- jb101

Atchley Ford is the best. Ed Major was a pleasure to work with. He made my car buying experience easy! Couldn't be happier with my new F-150!

Ed Major

August 27, 2016

"Holy wow!!"

- Dlwatt813

We started with Atchley 2 years ago when we bought our first certified pre owned Taurus. Love the car and the service we received from them. Here's the best part...car wouldn't start...towed to Atchley and met Dean Wimer. Dean is awesome! He set us up with a loaner. Happened again same deal...lifesaver Dean!! Well here we are 2 years after our first purchase and we are now excited to announce thansk to Dean... we are leasing 2 new Fords!! He got us a smokin deal on leasing both of them and took ours in trade!! Dean absolutely has 2 loyal Ford customers!!! Thank you Dean and the team at Atchley!!! Paul took the time to thank us for coming in and for me getting off work to come in early. Judd explained everything fully as we went over all the finance stuff.

Paul Adams

Dean Wimer
4.2
August 26, 2016

"Excellent Service!"

- jtraefald

I first spoke with Herman about possibly trading my car. What I liked best about the sales reps was that no one was pushy or trying to force a sale. I've experienced that at some other dealerships in the area. Herman was working with another customer at the time of my appointment, however he met with me for a few minutes to let me know. He introduced his sales partner Kenny, who turned out to be very awesome to deal with. I liked that everyone seemed to be very knowledgeable and very easy to deal with. Judd the finance guy was very funny, offered great explanations of terms and benefits. I left the dealership with a new vehicle.

Ken Marrero