Atkinson Toyota South Dallas

39660 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy,
Dallas, Texas 75237
Atkinson Toyota South Dallas Info
About Atkinson Toyota South Dallas

Serving the Dallas area, Atkinson Toyota South Dallas, located at 39660 LBJ Fwy South in Dallas, TX, 75237 Call: 972-760-1166 Hwy-20 @ Hampton Road We are a premier retailer of new and used Toyota vehicles. Our dedicated sales staff and top-trained technicians are here to make your auto shopping experience fun, easy and financially advantageous. Please utilize our various online resources and allow our excellent network of people to put you in your ideal car, truck or SUV today!

About Atkinson Toyota South Dallas

• Indoor Customer Parking
craigc26
12/31/2015

"Great Experience!!!! Raad Batayneh Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Raad Batayneh was my salesman and he was very helpful and got me into the car that I wanted. I dont even think I was at the dealership 2 hours for the whole process!! I didn't feel like just a number with him. He took the time to walk me through the entire process and thoroughly answered all of my questions. I felt at ease with him. Even the finance process and meeting Jim the finance mgr was informative and he was patient with me as I read all paperwork and he also answered any questions that I had as well. Great experience and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a quality car along with excellent service. Best Regards, Chris

Walk123
12/28/2015

"Excellent Experience"

Had a great experience with Raad and the Atkinson team. They helped me get an awesome car that fits my style and budget. I'd highly recommend visiting Atkinson and working with Raad.

BLessedtee
10/19/2015

"We are blessed!"

My family is so happy with our Toyota! Rachel Duarte was very helpful she did her best to put us in the right car for our family needs. The whole management team did everything to make sure we got our car.The whole process didn't take long hours. My husband and I are still very happy I'm loving our car, my dreams of having a Toyota came true thank you so much!

kjcotten
8/10/2015

"Horrible service"

Was told an oil change would be 2 hours. After 2 1/2 hours I inquired. They said would be another 2 hours. Yes, I blew. They offered free oil change & I agreed but they have lost a customer. Absolutely no excuse for this horrendous service.

Burchfield

Atkinson Toyota South Dallas responded to this review

February 05, 2016

We are so sorry about the time delay to get an oil change, we did give you your oil change for free, to hopefully smooth some of the pain. We were temporarily in an old building during the construction of the new Service & Parts Center and unfortunately this caused some delays. We are happy to say that the new Service & Parts building is complete and has 5 inside service lanes. We hope you will give us a 2nd chance.

TacomaTroubles
5/18/2015

"Nothing but PROBLEMS"

I bought a brand new vehicle in 2011 from another dealership. Had problems from beginning when we went to the Dallas Toyota Dealership for service and problems that occurred with the new truck. I refer to it as Dallas because they have changed the name there a few times. My Tacoma leaks water on driver's side and motor is noisy, but no-one has helped me resolve my issues. I WILL NEVER BUY TOYOTA AGAIN, the people will lie and even curse at you bc they cannot figure out what's wrong with their product. I would never recommend the dealership, after the GM didn't even know who I was after a call informing him of the problems with his Service Dept and the vehicle. If he was working to resolve my concerns, then why not remember a customer with several issues? I guess they must have several unhappy customers. Buyer beware of this place, and Toyota doesn't stand behind their product, I won't be buying anymore.

Reviews of Raad Batayneh