Atkinson Toyota South Dallas

Toyota Finance Manager

June 19, 2017

"Quick and easy"

- aperrone20

Raad was very helpful from the beginning. He helped get my dad into a RAV4 and listed out the options we had with our trade in. Would recommend Raad and coming to Atkinson Toyota if you are in the market for a new car that is a Toyota.

Raad Batayneh

June 01, 2017

"Great service in purchasing my Toyota Camry"

- BamBam

I purchased my car just yesterday from Atkinson Toyota. I had been working with Raad for sometime and hes been very helpful in my journey. I finished up my paperwork with the help from Deno Moore and Finance Manager Drew. I am so very please with the over the top service I received. I am truly grateful for all their help in this process I got the car I wanted with all the sprinkles on top, I would recommend them to anyone looking for great service and support. They have a wide variety of inventory and make the car buying experience a breeze. Thanks again to everyone at Atkinson for all your help!

Raad Batayneh
3.0
Deno Moore

May 24, 2017

"Service "

- SILWADI91 Verified Customer

Great service friendly workers I only trust the dealer to work on my cars the guys in the front treat you with respect and there's always a friendly environment when I come here

Rafat Habash