Atkinson Toyota South Dallas

Toyota Finance Manager

August 12, 2017

"Sooo Easy"

- Camry Fan

On July22,2017 my husband and I set out to buy a used Camry. We searched online and found some at different dealerships in our price range and emailed a couple (Atkinson being one) to check availability. We had a terrible experience at the first place to went to. They tried to add over $4000.00 worth dealership fees in addition to TT&L. We drove to Atkinson and Deno Moore had pulled the car we inquired about into an air conditioned bay out of the hot Texas sun. After we drove it and decided we wanted it we sat down with him. The price he showed us was the internet price plus TT&L and $150.00 doc. fee. No other dealership fees!! It was a busy Saturday and we did have over an hour wait to talk to the finance guys after Deno showed us the numbers, but we were very happy with our experience.

Deno Moore
Other Employees : Richard Wilson

July 09, 2017

"Sales great. Finance not so much "

- tcook12

Raad who sold me a 2017 Tacoma was great to work with. The other hand is as the finance guy that worked with me was way more worried about selling me an extended warranty than explains a hail damage waiver I had signed, was very unproffesional in the way he went over the numbers with me.

Raad Batayneh

June 19, 2017

"Quick and easy"

- aperrone20

Raad was very helpful from the beginning. He helped get my dad into a RAV4 and listed out the options we had with our trade in. Would recommend Raad and coming to Atkinson Toyota if you are in the market for a new car that is a Toyota.

Raad Batayneh