Atkinson Toyota South Dallas

39660 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy,
Dallas, Texas 75237
Atkinson Toyota South Dallas Info
About Atkinson Toyota South Dallas

Serving the Dallas area, Atkinson Toyota South Dallas, located at 39660 LBJ Fwy South in Dallas, TX, 75237 Call: 972-760-1166 Hwy-20 @ Hampton Road We are a premier retailer of new and used Toyota vehicles. Our dedicated sales staff and top-trained technicians are here to make your auto shopping experience fun, easy and financially advantageous. Please utilize our various online resources and allow our excellent network of people to put you in your ideal car, truck or SUV today!

About Atkinson Toyota South Dallas

• Indoor Customer Parking
mike
9/21/2016

"Excellent Service and Fair Price"

Rafat provides excellent service and is very professional, He takes the time to explain what actions are needed to maintain or repair your vehicle and that you understand what is being done to your car, and informs me of upcoming maintenance items that will require attention (i.e tires will need replacing by next service interval) so I can plan ahead. Rafat has handled from routine vehicle maintenance up to a major repair, all with the same level service and professionalism. (Vehicles: Camry, Prius, & Tacoma) These experiences with Atkinson and Rafat has earned my trust .but also earned the trust of my in-laws as well. The service techs need acknowledgement has they not only do great work (we have never have had to take a vehicle back for a redo) but they also have completed repairing my vehicles ahead of time promised.

service techs

unigwe
9/19/2016

"Got an excellent service."

The service person was cordial, met my need and beyond. My sticky dashboard was noticed by her and it was replaced. The overall service time was shot.

September 20, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review our services. We are glad to hear that all of your needs were met with the help of Tamika. We hope to see you again here at Atkinson Toyota.

dj_mpw
9/17/2016

"Great customer service, long wait, dirty car."

The service staff were very professional and friendly, it took me over 2 hours for a oil change and they didn't wash my car.

Don't remember name

TBGJR5

"Awesome customer service"

I have visited Atkinson Toyota several times since I purchased my Totota Avalon for maintenance work. I must say they are friendly and customer service oriented. I will continue to take my vehicle there for service...thank you to Tamika in the Service Department....you are the best

September 17, 2016

Hi, We are glad to see that you enjoyed your service with Tamika and our Toyota family in the service department. Thank you for taking the time to review our services and we look forward to continue working with you here at Atkinson Toyota.

GDPONTUS

"First time visit"

Great service and staff was very friendly, courteous and helpful. The lounge area was very impressive! Considering all the people that were there, it really moved considerably quickly! Thanks!

September 17, 2016

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with our service department. We are glad to hear that your needs and expectations were met in and timely manner. Our Toyota family looks forward to working with you again here at Atkinson Toyota.

charmae_robertson
9/16/2016

" Happy Customer Excellent Service!"

The Staff at Atkinson Toyota are very helpful and nice. "Moe" is the best he took real good care of me both days that I came there!

September 17, 2016

Hi Charmae, we are glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with Moe in our service department. Thank you for taking the time to review our services and we look forward to working with you again here at Atkinson Toyota.

Smiling customer

"He made my day"

David knows his Toyota's. He gave me the gift if 'Peace if mind' that is priceless. My vehicle is one of my most valuable assets. He is the reason I will return again.

David Ezell

September 17, 2016

Hi, We are glad to here that you enjoyed our services and that David was able to meet all of your needs. Thank you for taking the time to review our services. David and the rest of the Toyota family look forward to working with you again here at Atkinson Toyota.

COLLINS.BILL
9/16/2016

"5000 mile check up on 2016 Toyota Avalon Limited"

The phone system and the responsiveness of the people was not very good relative to scheduling my service appointment. There were multiple transfers and dropped calls. I finally was able to schedule an appointment. The service itself was good and met my expectations. Atkinson is the most convenient Toyota location for me. It appears to me that there is a great tendency to direct all call to the sales department. Obviously, since I just bought a new car, that was not my need. I thought Tamika did an excellent job. She was extremely courteous and friendly.

pva5
9/16/2016

"Nick in service was very helpful."

I have always appreciated the folks in service every time I come in for service. I know you have had a large turn over in folks and miss several of them. I have been happy with the new folks as well as the ones that have stayed. This time I had Nick and made an appointment to return and Rafat helped me out. Then on another visit I had Nick again who did a great job of explaining what my car needed and had taken pictures to show me as well. They were both great to work with.

HarleyGirl

"Great Experience"

I rate my experience with Atkinson Toyota as 5 stars - it was fast and painless. Most people dread the car buying experience as it can be stressful trying to make sure your getting the best deal and you don't have predatory salesman or finance managers at your throat and/or acting like you don't matter one way or the other. I explained my situation to my salesman and he worked to get me into the car I want. My time at the dealership was not long and drawn out which was GREATLY APPRECIATED. I want to thank Charles Shipp and finance manager MJ for the excellent customer service provided and working with me to get me into the car I wanted. Overall I was pleased and based on that experience I would recommend Atkinson Toyota to anyone.

Charles Shipp...MJ (can't remember last name)

Reviews of Deno Moore