Atkinson Toyota South Dallas

Toyota of Plano

kjcotten
8/10/2015

"Horrible service"

Was told an oil change would be 2 hours. After 2 1/2 hours I inquired. They said would be another 2 hours. Yes, I blew. They offered free oil change & I agreed but they have lost a customer. Absolutely no excuse for this horrendous service.

Burchfield

TacomaTroubles
5/18/2015

"Nothing but PROBLEMS"

I bought a brand new vehicle in 2011 from another dealership. Had problems from beginning when we went to the Dallas Toyota Dealership for service and problems that occurred with the new truck. I refer to it as Dallas because they have changed the name there a few times. My Tacoma leaks water on driver's side and motor is noisy, but no-one has helped me resolve my issues. I WILL NEVER BUY TOYOTA AGAIN, the people will lie and even curse at you bc they cannot figure out what's wrong with their product. I would never recommend the dealership, after the GM didn't even know who I was after a call informing him of the problems with his Service Dept and the vehicle. If he was working to resolve my concerns, then why not remember a customer with several issues? I guess they must have several unhappy customers. Buyer beware of this place, and Toyota doesn't stand behind their product, I won't be buying anymore.

Donnie Wright