Atkinson Toyota South Dallas

Toyota Sales Consultant

January 20, 2017

"Service: Oil Change "

- TONI.HAYNES Verified Customer

Good service experience. The service technician was very nice and educated me on quite a few things. He set expectations for my next service visit. Overall I appreciate his patience and thoroughness.

January 19, 2017

"Excellent Customer Service"

- SSmith

I recently bought a Toyota Tundra from another dealer, but had narrowed my choice down to a truck from this dealership and one from another dealer. When I went to look at the truck at this dealership, I worked with Tiara Bass (sales consultant) and Andrew Fortin (sales manager). Tiara has a business personality by which I mean she is very respectful and very informative. One thing that stood out about her was her strong product knowledge not only of the Tundra model, but also of the specific truck I was looking at. I was really there to see this one truck and get their best offer to compare with the other truck's offer, but Tiara made a point to have Andrew come and speak with me. He was friendly and I appreciated his straight forward explanation of the final offered price. In the end, I chose the other truck based on items that had nothing to do with my experience with Tiara or Andrew. I just felt I should let others know that I had a good experience and who I used as a reference if they should be looking at vehicles at this dealership.

January 19, 2017

"Great Service with My Oil Change"

- LVM Verified Customer

Went in for an oil change. I was taken care of and given great service. There was even a delay that I was compensated for on my bill. They even washed my car. I'm totally satisfied.

New 2016 Toyota Sienna, $37185