Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

130 Sunrise Hwy,
West Islip, New York 11795
Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

We have much to offer our Long Island Jeep customers You'll love the no pressure sales experience at our dealership. We're one of the Long Island Jeep dealers whose mission is treat every visitor like an honored guest in our home, but to the Jeep customers we serve it is much more than a mission statement. Our NY Jeep customers quickly learn that shopping at Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram means being treated with respect, not having to negotiate or visit multiple NY Jeep dealers to get the price you deserve. Being treated like family means giving West Islip Jeep buyers real price quotes on the Jeep they are looking for when they request it. These ways of doing business have helped us stand out from West Islip Jeep dealers and our Long Island Jeep customers here in West Islip and throughout the entire state of New York choose Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. At Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram we also consider ourselves to be one of the premier used Jeep Long Island dealers as well. Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram maintains a large selection of quality used Jeep NY driven vehicles and Jeep Certified Used Cars for used Jeep shoppers to choose from. Our used Jeep inventory is highlighted by our selection of Jeep Certified Used Cars and the warranty and incentives that come standard with each one. At Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram we believe that every customer deserves a quality, reliable Jeep whether it is new or used and we have the inventory to make it happen. Whether you purchased a used Jeep West Islip car or new Jeep vehicle, you can keep your Jeep running like new at our Jeep Service Long Island facility. Our factory certified Jeep service technicians will help you maintain and repair your Jeep from the convenience our customer-friendly, state-of-the-art Jeep Service Center right here in West Islip, New York. Looking for Jeep Parts Long Island? Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram has all of the Jeep parts the "do-it-yourself" enthusiast needs. Atlantic Ch

About Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Friday 7:30 PM - 6:00 PM

Saturday Closed

Kdejesus
3/01/2015

"Excellent All Around Experience!"

My husband and I bought a Chrysler Town and Country from this dealer! We love the minivan! We love the price! We had an excellent customer service experience! Highly recommended from our Sales Consultant to the Manager of the Dealer!

Jason Lopez

ktayl94
2/20/2015

"Great price and very helpful"

The experience here was great. I told them exactly what I was looking for and they got that exact Jeep for me. Jay Waters was very helpful and accommodating. The company I leased my previous vehicle from made it very difficult to trade in and Jay went out of his way to still make everything work.

Jay Waters

candyman
2/15/2015

"Great experience "

My salesperson provided excellent advice and service. Everyone helped to make it an easy and pleasant process and I left feeling satisfied with my purchase.

David Dambra

tt1601
2/11/2015

"Great experience "

My experience at Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram was absolutely great! Everyone there was a pleasure to work with and made sure I left with what I wanted. I love my new Jeep Cherokee!

Jay Lopez

Marcus1023
2/06/2015

"Professional staff"

Great experience. I told him what I wanted and Jason got it. He didn't try to force me into any deal I didn't want. He explained everything to me step by step and I always felt like I knew what was going on. Never felt so involved in the car buying process before. Thanks again Jason. We couldn't be happier with the truck.

KevLau19
1/20/2015

"Loving my new 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited!"

Jason Lopez and Christina Devita made my first leasing experience a great one! Thank you so much!!! This has been my go to dealership for years and will continue to be the only dealership I use.

Jason Lopez, Christina Devita

toniann
1/20/2015

"Helpful and courteous"

I was looking for a specific make and model and Stacy S was very helpful through out the entire process, I would highly recommend her.

Stacy Spinelli

kjimenez89
1/16/2015

"Loving my new Jeep! "

This was my first time leasing a car from a Jeep dealership and I'm so glad I came here. From start to finish, Maryann Rocondino made me feel very comfortable, was very friendly and understood what I wanted! She made the process go very smoothly and quickly. The manager and financial representative were also great with helping me. I'll be back in three years with Maryann!

Maryann Rocondino

Cmorello
1/12/2015

"This is the place !"

Jay Waters thanks ! You are and will always be the "go too" salesman. Highly recomended. Very pleasant experience. I will be back in 36 months when my lease is up .

Jay Waters

Jon
1/07/2015

"Completely satisfied "

I have to say Tim was incredible, he new everything about jeeps. He was patient he was professional and followed up. I'm very happy with my new 2015 Jeep Patriot!

Tim Giacalone