Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

4.3

130 Sunrise Hwy, West Islip, New York 11795 Closed 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Hours

Richard Delorantis, Pre-Owned Sales Associate , Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Richard Delorantis

Pre-Owned Sales Associate

Anthony Russo, New Sales Associate , Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Anthony Russo

New Sales Associate

Joseidee  Gonzalez Borges, Appointment Coordinator, Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Joseidee Gonzalez Borges

Appointment Coordinator

Steve Marinaro, Sales Associate, Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Steve Marinaro

Sales Associate

April 26, 2017

"Great Experience "

- Queenie824

Found an ad online and went into Atlantic Dodge. Tony was very helpful and made sure all of our questions were answered. We did not feel pressured to purchase a vehicle and felt satisfied with our purchase. It was an 18th birthday gift and graduation gift for our son. He loves his new car!!!! Great experience, but gave 4 stars because I had to go back the following day to finish paperwork.

April 25, 2017

"I love my car ! "

- Sidneyw262

This by far one of the best dealerships . I came to this dealership frustrated and annoyed from massapequa Nissan because of some issues with a previous car that was a lemon . I put in a inquiry online and right away Seidee reached out to me and was understanding to my problems and needs. We set up an appointment right away . She was so nice and helpful . Seidee had brought us over to Richie D. Who made us feel right at home like family . All in all we left with our 2013 Scion and very happy . Another awesome factor is that even after the sale they keep in contact with to make sure everything is running good ! I will recommend this dealership to everyone and anyone ! Thank you !

March 28, 2017

"Unethical / Deceptive Sales Practices - Avoid at All Costs!"

- Spencer Huhn

The dealership will advertise a price online to gain interest, then change it after being contacted to negotiate a deal. In this case a 2013 Chrysler 300 was advertised for $23,500, then reduced to a price of $22,700. At this point (late Friday), I contacted them to ensure the vehicle was available, and that I would call them back on Saturday to negotiate a purchase. By the time I called them back on Saturday the online price was raised by several thousand. I mentioned the previously advertised price and the salesman started into all sorts of reasons why that couldn't be right, and even stated that the vehicle was also on ebay with bids higher than that (I saved screen captures of the advertised $22,700). I searched ebay and couldn't find the auction. The salesman said he'd see what could be done and call me back in 5 minutes. Instead another salesman left a message hours later asking for a return call on Sunday. On Sunday a manger called me to negotiate. The price was now advertised at $27,800, and the salesman stated there was no room to move on the price. I told him how unethical this sales practice was, and told him I would be leaving a poor review. You're welcome.