Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

130 Sunrise Hwy,
West Islip, New York 11795
Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

We have much to offer our Long Island Jeep customers You'll love the no pressure sales experience at our dealership. We're one of the Long Island Jeep dealers whose mission is treat every visitor like an honored guest in our home, but to the Jeep customers we serve it is much more than a mission statement. Our NY Jeep customers quickly learn that shopping at Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram means being treated with respect, not having to negotiate or visit multiple NY Jeep dealers to get the price you deserve. Being treated like family means giving West Islip Jeep buyers real price quotes on the Jeep they are looking for when they request it. These ways of doing business have helped us stand out from West Islip Jeep dealers and our Long Island Jeep customers here in West Islip and throughout the entire state of New York choose Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. At Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram we also consider ourselves to be one of the premier used Jeep Long Island dealers as well. Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram maintains a large selection of quality used Jeep NY driven vehicles and Jeep Certified Used Cars for used Jeep shoppers to choose from. Our used Jeep inventory is highlighted by our selection of Jeep Certified Used Cars and the warranty and incentives that come standard with each one. At Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram we believe that every customer deserves a quality, reliable Jeep whether it is new or used and we have the inventory to make it happen. Whether you purchased a used Jeep West Islip car or new Jeep vehicle, you can keep your Jeep running like new at our Jeep Service Long Island facility. Our factory certified Jeep service technicians will help you maintain and repair your Jeep from the convenience our customer-friendly, state-of-the-art Jeep Service Center right here in West Islip, New York. Looking for Jeep Parts Long Island? Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram has all of the Jeep parts the "do-it-yourself" enthusiast needs. Atlantic Ch

About Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Saturday Closed

Lyn0311
8/01/2015

"Love my Durango"

Jason Waters was a very nice guy. Knew what car I wanted and got me the white Durango. Stacy was very knowledgeable. This is the second new car I got from this dealership. Thanks! Mike Desivo in service is a great guy!!

Jason Waters

justdevine
7/31/2015

"Car buying doesn't have to be a painful experience! "

I want to give you some background of why this review is so important. I am 43 years old and have only purchased one new vehicle for myself in that time. I kept that Jeep for almost 17 years. Part of the reason why was I LOVED my Jeep the other reason why was I HATED car shopping. But the time had come for me to purchase a new car. So I did my research online. I read reviews on numerous sites about the vehicles, dealerships and the sales people. I spent countless hours doing that (ask my wife). I found that most if not all sales people were either lying to my face or not really interested in my task at hand. Once they found out that I was just looking for now they didn't mind paying too much attention to me, all except Krystal Lynch at Atlantic. The first time I went test driving a new Jeep Grand Cherokee (it was pouring rain) but Krystal made sure to answer all my questions and go over the vehicle with me. At that point I was on the fence about a 3 row or 2 row vehicle so she asked if I would want to test the Durango (still pouring rain) and I did. It drove nice so it gave me something to compete a Honda Pilot (pre-certified) against. Well after that I did more shopping around, more emails, texts and research. All the other dealers (and I went to about 5 others no need to bad mouth them here) did not give me the same feeling that Atlantic did with Krystal. So once I finally decided on a Jeep Grand Cherokee and I know that is what I wanted I went texted Krystal. She was very responsive and once again answered ALL my questions and accommodated my schedule and she knew I was pressed for time (due to a family issue at home). She made sure she was there with a clear schedule when I went in and she had the vehicle waiting for me all prepped and clean. I can't say that about other dealers that said they had the vehicle and they said they would be there for me when I got there and the salesperson was gone and the vehicle was "in transit"....that was a total waste of time for me. I am sure if you are reading this it is because you dread car shopping as much as I do. Let me get back to Atlantic and Ms. Lynch. I went there with a number in mind and Krystal and her management team did their best to negotiate with me. Not once did I feel pressured or belittled by either of them. So once we agreed upon a price it was time to sign paperwork with the finance dept. This I was dreading because I have heard horror stories how there are "bait and switch" games with the interest rates or with the terms of the deal...not here. I dealt with Stacy Vonessen. She was great!!!! We had the rest of the deal wrapped up in no time. I loved dealing with real people who "get it". They understood it was stressful for me to go car shopping and spend such a large sum of money and they made it seem painless. I would highly recommend them to friends and family. And when it is time for my sons to drive if they are interested in a Jeep, Dodge, Ram vehicle I will be sure to save some time, energy and stress and just make an appt with Krystal and her team! Good Luck shopping!

Chris K
7/21/2015

"Great overall experience. "

Purchased a new Dodge Durango today from Jay Lopez. Jay Was extremely helpful and informative. Would highly recommend this Dealership and ask for Jay when you get there. He will take great care of you.

jeepowner
7/16/2015

"terrible dealer"

Went shopping for a new car, which included shopping around at different dealers. I walked into atlantic CJDR simply because I was looking for a jeep patriot and they had a 2014 leftover on the lot. I walked in the door and asked for a price quote and was immediately quoted the price I could get a 2015 for (and $2000 over what it was listed on their own website for). After I pointed out that they were nuts with the quote they made it seem like they were doing me a favor by coming down to the price they had on their own website and then I asked for an out the door price and was met by outrageous dealer fee's. At the end of the day, I purchased a brand new 2015 with the same exact sticker and options as the 2014 leftover at another dealer for less than they were asking for the 2014, and WITH NO DEALER FEE.

not happy
7/14/2015

"Atlantic Service"

This is my third Jeep.Brought a brand new 2013 Jeep Wrangler from Atlantic.Took it back to Atlantic fore a leak, They change the seal. Had to take it back because I had a new leak.Had to take it back 4 times fore the same leak.When I called up the third time, the service manager Tom start yelling on the phone, like it's my fault they couldn't fix the leak.Took it back again fore the fourth time. And they still didn't fix the leak. I called up Jeep. They were very helpful. Went to Security Dodge and they fix the leak the first time. The leak was caused when Atlantic so called mechanic change the first seal, and doing so cracked the value cover. Then the so called mechanic glued the value cover. What kind of mechanic glues a vale cover? If the service manager wants to yell, yell at the so called mechanic that 4 times couldn't fix the leak. Thank you Security Jeep fore fixing my Jeep. If you deal with Atlantic, and get no satisfaction, call Jeep at 877-426-5337. The name fore Atlantic service department should be Spit and glue repairs. In my opinion they suck

JP
7/13/2015

"A wonderful team"

My experience with the sales group, managers, finance dept. was outstanding! They were very helpful and patient. I did buy a car From them, they worked very organized from begining to end. Thanks to Lily for having then car I was interested brought in to the dealer the night before! The service waiting area its a bit ruined down they need to get better furniture and they need to keep it cleaner. But other than that it was a pleasure doing business with them.

Tom

Joe
7/06/2015

"Great buying experience "

Very knowledgeable staff. Helped out with getting me the truck with the options I wanted with the financing. Service took care of a couple of minor things right away. Love the truck. Will buy from them again.

mellim48
6/09/2015

"Excellent!!!!"

Thank you Ted and Stacy for your help , you guys are the best! everyone at the dealership are friendly and nice, especially Ted. He went out of his way to help me get the Navigation system software installed (which was missing) without an appointment from the service dept after I bought the Jeep Grand Cherokee. Excellent dealership and sales crew. I had the Jeep back from Service in 20 minutes. GREAT JOB!!!! I love my new black Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude.

Sandi
5/19/2015

"Excellent "

Everyone was very nice and our salesmen was on top of everything and got us everything we wanted! I would definitely go back an tell everyone about them!

Ricky

GioFamily
5/18/2015

"Love my new Dodge Durango"

Thank you for all your help! Brendan and Craig, you guys are the best!!! Our new Dodge Durango is beautiful, well. equipped and the price was just right!!!

Brendan, Craig