Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Sales Associate
Anthony Russo, New Sales Associate , Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Anthony Russo

New Sales Associate

Richard Delorantis, Pre-Owned Sales Associate , Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Richard Delorantis

Pre-Owned Sales Associate

Christina Devita, Finance Manager, Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Christina Devita

February 15, 2017

"Nice Experience"

- New Jeep Owner

I had researched cars and found one at Atlantic and when I went there salesman Rich was there to help. He was able to locate the car and I was able to take it for a test drive and it was that - that sold me on the car. When it was time to pick up the car, I did not have a definite date as to when I would be able to pick it up Rich and the dealership was able to get everything processed - yes it did take a while, it was short notice- but most importantly I was able to drive off with no problems.

January 22, 2017

"STAY AWAY .... "

- astarkman

Viewed their site and found a car in their inventory I was interested in seeing. After speaking with my salesperson, Tony Russo, I found out about other options available so decided to go with a different car. He did the "let me go speak to my manager game"and came back with an offer. I asked what else could he do and he said to me "we aren't a not for profit organization here". Seriously?! I went home and found the exact same car I was looking to buy, for the price I would have been willing to spend ON THEIR WEBSITE. Today I went to Merrick Chrysler and Jeep in Wantagh and spoke to a salesman who couldn't have been more helpful. Worked with me to get me to a payment amount that I was comfortable with ... how funny was it to find out that he previously worked for Atlantic Jeep ... and knew all about Tony. People ... stay away from Atlantic Jeep! I had previously purchased from Atlantic Hyundai and figured that since they were part of the same family I would be treated as I had been in the past ... I couldn't have been more wrong. I should have trusted my gut the second I walked through the door.

December 17, 2016

"Made my day !!!!!!!"

- Rose

I stopped in , as a new customer AND without an appt for a quick oil change and It turned out that my tires were bald, my inspection was about to expired and my vehicle had open updates. Brian really went above and beyond to get me my jeep back the same day. With fast, friendly and frank service like this... Why would you go anywhere else !!!