Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

130 Sunrise Hwy,
West Islip, New York 11795
Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

We have much to offer our Long Island Jeep customers You'll love the no pressure sales experience at our dealership. We're one of the Long Island Jeep dealers whose mission is treat every visitor like an honored guest in our home, but to the Jeep customers we serve it is much more than a mission statement. Our NY Jeep customers quickly learn that shopping at Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram means being treated with respect, not having to negotiate or visit multiple NY Jeep dealers to get the price you deserve. Being treated like family means giving West Islip Jeep buyers real price quotes on the Jeep they are looking for when they request it. These ways of doing business have helped us stand out from West Islip Jeep dealers and our Long Island Jeep customers here in West Islip and throughout the entire state of New York choose Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. At Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram we also consider ourselves to be one of the premier used Jeep Long Island dealers as well. Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram maintains a large selection of quality used Jeep NY driven vehicles and Jeep Certified Used Cars for used Jeep shoppers to choose from. Our used Jeep inventory is highlighted by our selection of Jeep Certified Used Cars and the warranty and incentives that come standard with each one. At Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram we believe that every customer deserves a quality, reliable Jeep whether it is new or used and we have the inventory to make it happen. Whether you purchased a used Jeep West Islip car or new Jeep vehicle, you can keep your Jeep running like new at our Jeep Service Long Island facility. Our factory certified Jeep service technicians will help you maintain and repair your Jeep from the convenience our customer-friendly, state-of-the-art Jeep Service Center right here in West Islip, New York. Looking for Jeep Parts Long Island? Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram has all of the Jeep parts the "do-it-yourself" enthusiast needs. Atlantic Ch

About Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Saturday Closed

mellim48
6/09/2015

"Excellent!!!!"

Thank you Ted and Stacy for your help , you guys are the best! everyone at the dealership are friendly and nice, especially Ted. He went out of his way to help me get the Navigation system software installed (which was missing) without an appointment from the service dept after I bought the Jeep Grand Cherokee. Excellent dealership and sales crew. I had the Jeep back from Service in 20 minutes. GREAT JOB!!!! I love my new black Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude.

Sandi
5/19/2015

"Excellent "

Everyone was very nice and our salesmen was on top of everything and got us everything we wanted! I would definitely go back an tell everyone about them!

Ricky

GioFamily
5/18/2015

"Love my new Dodge Durango"

Thank you for all your help! Brendan and Craig, you guys are the best!!! Our new Dodge Durango is beautiful, well. equipped and the price was just right!!!

Brendan, Craig

5/08/2015

"Jeep latitude was a terrible car"

Tried to get answers on why my jeep was riding so bad.. Service dept didn't believed me.. Turns out jeep was a lemon.. Never again with jeep hated entire experience from minute I walked into day I dropped off my cAr to return it. Good riddens

Jay Lopez, Stacey V

JCK1968
4/19/2015

"Awesome Experience"

This was the best buying experience. I dealt with Jay and Tim and they were both great. I was very pleased with the service and will definitely recommend them to others., Everyone in there was friendly and courteous and exceptional customer service.

Jay Lppez and Tim Giacalone

Krysta7626
4/15/2015

"Awesome Experience "

I would like to thank all the employees at this dealership. I worked with Jay and Dan and they were both awesome. I have three children under the age of 5 and was driving around in a small Jeep Compass. Together they made all the effort they could to get me out of my current lease and into a larger, more child friendly vehicle. The customer service was way above my expectations and I would recommend everyone that's buying a Dodge or Jeep to visit their showroom. The service department was also very accommodating and a pleasure to deal with.

Dan and Jay

RAMJR
4/14/2015

"Awesome experience purchasing my 2015 2500 Laramie "

This was probably the best buying experience I have had buying a new truck. No haggling, best price from the start...I will go back.

Jason Waters, Christina Devita

kerr87
3/19/2015

"Went above and beyond"

Went in for one vehicle and left with another. Though there were some touch and go moments, Richard worked hard to get me a well working car. The car he was originally selling me turned out to be a lemon, though he could have sent me home with it he looked for a replacement and got one within two business days. I didn't have the patience then but now I'm grateful that he went the extra mile for me. They're all wonderful and friendly in this office and though you may spend SOME time there it's well worth it.

Richard Pagliaro

Frustrated11111
3/14/2015

"Who says you can't have it all"

They beat every other dealer's price on LI. But besides that, they actually made it a pleasure to do business with them. Easiest, smoothest transaction I've ever had. Thanks to Brendan, JayLo, James, Stacy, and Christina - awesome. And I LOVE the Cherokee!

Woebber
3/14/2015

"Excellent "

I just wanted to say a few words about my experience with buying our slightly used car from here. This is not our first time dealing with a dealership but this was our first time with Atlantic dodge. We had the pleasure of dealing with George as our sales guy. Not only was he so nice but he worked extra hard to make sure we got our truck for the price we needed to be in and took very good care of us! He was an absolute please. He made our experience truly great. If and when we are ready we will definitely be back and I hope George will still be here. He deserves recognition from his supervisors! Great employee!! Regards Michelle woebber proud owner of a 2013 durango thank you George!

george