Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

130 Sunrise Hwy,
West Islip, New York 11795
Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

We have much to offer our Long Island Jeep customers You'll love the no pressure sales experience at our dealership. We're one of the Long Island Jeep dealers whose mission is treat every visitor like an honored guest in our home, but to the Jeep customers we serve it is much more than a mission statement. Our NY Jeep customers quickly learn that shopping at Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram means being treated with respect, not having to negotiate or visit multiple NY Jeep dealers to get the price you deserve. Being treated like family means giving West Islip Jeep buyers real price quotes on the Jeep they are looking for when they request it. These ways of doing business have helped us stand out from West Islip Jeep dealers and our Long Island Jeep customers here in West Islip and throughout the entire state of New York choose Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. At Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram we also consider ourselves to be one of the premier used Jeep Long Island dealers as well. Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram maintains a large selection of quality used Jeep NY driven vehicles and Jeep Certified Used Cars for used Jeep shoppers to choose from. Our used Jeep inventory is highlighted by our selection of Jeep Certified Used Cars and the warranty and incentives that come standard with each one. At Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram we believe that every customer deserves a quality, reliable Jeep whether it is new or used and we have the inventory to make it happen. Whether you purchased a used Jeep West Islip car or new Jeep vehicle, you can keep your Jeep running like new at our Jeep Service Long Island facility. Our factory certified Jeep service technicians will help you maintain and repair your Jeep from the convenience our customer-friendly, state-of-the-art Jeep Service Center right here in West Islip, New York. Looking for Jeep Parts Long Island? Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram has all of the Jeep parts the "do-it-yourself" enthusiast needs. Atlantic Ch

About Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Saturday Closed

Ri1912
6/15/2016

"Seamless Transition"

I just purchased my second Jeep from Atlantic. I'm loving the updated version of the Cherokee, much improvement. Jay and Christina both made this a great experience. Jay helped me find what I was looking for at a great deal and Christina was amazing with handling the finance and transfer of vehicles. All went quick & seamless . Thank you both!!!

shqipe
5/11/2016

"Horrible "

Avoid them, they are liars! I returned my leased vehicle and wanted the same one just new version well I was duped! you have to check everything with them. They promised me things and gave me the cheaper version of what I asked. THey are what to avoid. seriously go anywhere but here. I wish I would of read the reviews and the fact that Chrysler doesn't take action is beside me I called and complained several times. This is my third Jeep and 100% will never buy from them again! SAM ASMAN and Jason Lopez you are what nightmares are about! CROOKS!!!!!!

Beckham89
5/04/2016

"Service area has horrid customer service!!!!"

I had leased my car from Westbury and felt like they were dismissive so I decided to go to Atlantic. Unfortunately I ran into the same issue. Brian Bishop is who handled my car and anything I said was answered by a simple "ok" or an "uhh huh." My issues weren't important to him. When I went to pick my car up they didn't even inspect my car when I asked them to as part of my service. They had my car for 5 days and then argue that I didn't request an inspection although it was in the paperwork. Horrible experience and customer service!!!

Myles B.
4/07/2016

"Great Experience with Jason Lopez and Atlantic !!!!!"

My lease was ending on my 2013 Patriot, so I shopped around and went to Atlantic to see what they were offering...Wound up getting the 2016 Renegade, and I am thrilled with the car, the service that I got at the dealership, and the experience overall. Jason Lopez made me feel welcome from the first few minutes, and worked with the team to ensure a quick (amazingly quick!!!) and painless lease process. This was a completely different experience than I have had at other dealers, which in most cases felt more like an all-day dental procedure than a large purchase! Thank you Jason and Atlantic !!!

Ricky631
3/29/2016

"Worst customer service "

Bought a used car . Had the car for only a month and its been in the service department 3 times. First time it stayed 3 days. Never offered a loaner and now the belts squeak and the trhnk doesnt stay opened. The used sales manager does not want to have them replaced. Worst car buying experience i ever had. They even sold me a powertrain warranty in which i just found out the car does not qualify for they should have known this. And they keep ignoring my messages i leave with the girl at fron desk. I want my warranty refund back . i will be on the phone with the new york state attorney general and i will call Mr. Brown and get this taken care of i will go somewhere else for my jeep stay away from them they dont return calls !!!

Richie d

Linda
9/29/2015

"Recent lease of a new Jeep Cherokee Limited"

After visiting numerous dealerships, I recently visited Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram looking to trade in my old car and lease a new one. My sales rep, Kyade Vincent, said I wasn't leaving without leasing a new vehicle from him and he was definitely correct! He took his time with me, never getting pushy or aggressive to make the deal. Kyade got me an excellent trade-in value on my current vehicle, and was able to work out an affordable lease payment so I could lease a new Jeep Cherokee Limited for the per month price I was looking for. Even after we signed the papers, he stayed with me to link my phone and to give me some basic instructions on how to work the SUV's computer system. I would highly recommend this dealership and Kyade Vincent as a Sales Rep when looking to purchase or lease a new vehicle.

Kyade Vincent

Kristina
9/25/2015

"Staff is terrible! Don't buy a car here!"

Bought a new chrysler here a couple of years ago and I have had several problems with the car. The dealership only made these problems worse. The staff is rude and they have no sense of customer service. The service dept is so painfully slow and incompetent. I never dealt with anyone at this deal ship that I thought was helpful. This place is aggravating, get a car anywhere but here.

I didn't get their names nor do I care to.

Average Joe

"Disappointment"

This was my first car buying experience that involved a big dealer and a relatively new car. My interaction with Atlantic began as I was searching for a vehicle that I was interested in. On the first day I checked out the vehicle at Atlantic, I made it abundantly clear I was not there to buy a vehicle but check it out and ensure it was something that would meet my needs. The seller seemed apprehensive of showing me the car, but did. The first thing he asked me was "so there's no way I can get you to buy the car today?". I replied I was still getting my finances in order and was looking around. A week or so later I decided I wanted to purchase that vehicle and contacted Atlantic. They were obviously happy to make a sale so we worked out the details. I was told I needed to put a $500 dollar deposit down to hold the car because they couldn't guarantee it would be there by the time I could pick it up a few days later. So I drove down to the area where the car was, which was 4 hrs away near my hometown, to pick up my new car and drop off my old one at my old ladies house so my buddy could purchase it. I get down and the night before I am scheduled to go finalize the paperwork and pick up the car they tell me that the lean release paperwork hadn't come in and they couldn't sell it to me. The next day I drove over to speak personally with the person I had been dealing with over the phone. He seemed genuine in understanding my frustrations that I had traveled down so far to get nothing. In exchange the salesmen said he would reimburse me by taking my travel expenses off the total cost of the car. I returned home, 4 hours away, and waited until the following Friday of which I was told there was a "90% chance it would arrive". Friday rolls around but the paperwork does not. Ultimately, I never purchased the car from them and went elsewhere. At the end of the day, I guess they can sell the car at a higher price and owe me nothing for my travel. I will say, some of the salespeople were genuinely nice and I did get my down payment back quickly. But I will never do business with them again. Unreliable!!!!!!!

Ri1912

"Complete Pleasure"

I had brought my 2014 Jeep in for a noise that had been getting worse. I had spoken to Jake, who has been extremely helpful in the past on matters I've had. He made an appointment for me, but advised the he would be out that week. He advised me to speak to Brian and request Terry to work on the truck. Brian was a complete pleasure to deal with, made me feel confident they would do the right thing and truly showed concern for my matter. Since the truck was under warranty, I was advised there would be no charge and not to worry. Needless to say, the problem had been solved there was no charge and I couldn't be happier with the service that I received. Thank you Brian!!! Jake & Terry.

Jeep

"Great Experience!"

Kristal is very knowledgeable and helpful dealer. She made a deal for me my mom and a family friend all at the same time . She worked deals with all of us at once very professionally and quickly. We all left with new Jeeps and are extremely happy with our new cars. I personally enjoyed my first car buying experience with Kristal and love my new Jeep Cherokee!

Reviews of Jason Lopez