Read Reviews Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Overall

4.5 out of 5

186 lifetime reviews

Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

None of this dealership's employees have received reviews. Be the first to write a review.

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

We have much to offer our Long Island Jeep customers

You'll love the no pressure sales experience at our dealership. We're one of the Long Island Jeep dealers whose mission is treat every visitor like an honored guest in our home, but to the Jeep customers we serve it is much more than a mission statement. Our NY Jeep customers quickly learn that shopping at Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram means being treated with respect, not having to negotiate or visit multiple NY Jeep dealers to get the price you deserve. Being treated like family means giving West Islip Jeep buyers real price quotes on the Jeep they are looking for when they request it. These ways of doing business have helped us stand out from West Islip Jeep dealers and our Long Island Jeep customers here in West Islip and throughout the entire state of New York choose Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram.
At Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram we also consider ourselves to be one of the premier used Jeep Long Island dealers as well. Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram maintains a large selection of quality used Jeep NY driven vehicles and Jeep Certified Used Cars for used Jeep shoppers to choose from. Our used Jeep inventory is highlighted by our selection of Jeep Certified Used Cars and the warranty and incentives that come standard with each one. At Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram we believe that every customer deserves a quality, reliable Jeep whether it is new or used and we have the inventory to make it happen. Whether you purchased a used Jeep West Islip car or new Jeep vehicle, you can keep your Jeep running like new at our Jeep Service Long Island facility. Our factory certified Jeep service technicians will help you maintain and repair your Jeep from the convenience our customer-friendly, state-of-the-art Jeep Service Center right here in West Islip, New York. Looking for Jeep Parts Long Island? Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram has all of the Jeep parts the "do-it-yourself" enthusiast needs. Atlantic Ch

Our Location

Customer Lounge Area Television
Express Service Vending Machines
Free Coffee

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Great new car experience"

sophie2012
7/28/2014 12:53:55 PM

My Review Of Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram:

Salesperson Charles Rottkamp was efficient and very courteous and friendly.it made the buying experience very efficient and stress free. We received the. Costco rebate and also one from Chrysler and the Town and Country minivan was more than I expected. I am very pleased with the new car.

"2014 Dodge Charger"

Jrl80
7/23/2014 1:51:13 PM

Jason Lopez
Kyle Cafolono & Tom (finance)

My Review Of Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram:

I had a long stressful experience at various Dodge dealerships across LI searching for a new 2014 Dodge Charger. Every single place I visited played games and quoted me ridiculous prices. Fed up with my search, I decided to try one last dealership based on a few recent recommendations. When I arrived, salesman Jay Lopez greeted me right away and kicked off my very phenomenal experience at Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge. I explained what I was looking for and Jay along with his manager Kyle bent over backwards to not only meet my needs, but exceed them. They had a car in stock that was perfect for me and we had a deal done within an hour. Jay said I could return the next day to finalize paperwork with finance and pick up my new car. I returned the following day to meet Tom in finance who was a breath of fresh air compared to finance managers I dealt with at dealerships in the past. He was honest and to the point, no games involved. After finishing up, my wife and I thanked all the great workers we dealt with at Atlantic and headed home in our brand new 2014 Dodge Charger. I can honestly say that was the absolute best car buying experience of my life. A very big thanks to Jay Lopez and the rest of the crew at Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge!!!!!

"Positive"

gustavolucin@gmail.com
7/21/2014 7:37:58 AM

Anthony

My Review Of Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram:

Jason Lopez is a very attentive, and helpful person. He guided us in buying a Dodge Ram without gimmicks, right to the point.

"Charles Rottkamp"

Vincent Cirrito
7/20/2014 4:30:17 PM

My Review Of Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram:

Charles is knowledgeable, professional, and courteous, it was the most hassle/haggle free car buying experience I ever had. I would definetly recommend Atlantic to my friends, and would likely return to buy my next vehicle

"Great experience"

gage10283
7/1/2014 9:06:46 AM

Employee(s) Dealt With:
George (sales) and John (financing)

My Review Of Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram:

My sister and I both went there last Wednesday, 6/25, with the intention of purchasing new Jeep Wrangler Unlimiteds. We both had pretty selective colors/options that we wanted, and George was great with finding what suited our needs. He was definitely a friendly guy, and at no point was there any "high pressure" sales pitches throughout the entire process, which was awesome. They were also very fair with their pricing, so I can't really complain about that either - otherwise I simply wouldn't have bought from them, obviously. Once it came down to working out the financing and paperwork with John, that was as smooth a transition as possible, as he also worked with us regarding our payments, warranties, etc. I never write reviews, but I felt compelled to do so because it was definitely a good choice to go to Atlantic. Overall, a great experience and I would absolutely refer friends and family to them, George in particular. I can't comment on the service aspects of their dealership yet (oil changes, maintenance, etc) but hopefully that goes just as smooth also!

"Great experience"

beth.bianculligazes
6/30/2014 9:18:32 PM

My Review Of Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram:

Charles was friendly, polite, knowledgable, and straight forward. Available when i needed him. Tom was swift. And the location is convenient. I recommend these guys for sure.

"Where's my deposit"

Pazz11
6/30/2014 10:25:33 AM

Charles Kyle

2.8

My Review Of Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram:

I left a credit card deposit on a 2014 ram truck 6 weeks ago and changed my mind and requested a refund, simply credit my card and when I am ready I will return and look again. I was told that Atlantic does not refund credit card deposits and I will have to wait for a check to be generated to get my money. Well 6 weeks later and many phone calls and excuses that "the check is in the mail" I am still without my deposit.my advice to the consumer who leaves a deposit with this auto giant is to get in writing their policy, before you leave them with your money. I am now off to small claims court.

Twitter
"Great experience with Jay Lopez and Brian O'Keefe"

Imandel3
6/22/2014 12:06:50 PM

Jay Lopez and Brian O'Keefe

My Review Of Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram:

I cannot express enough how much it was a pleasure to buy a car from Jay Lopez. Not only did he help me find my dream car that I always wanted, he found a way to make it happen within my budget. In addition, Brian O'Keefe, the sales manager at Atlantic, assisted Jay Lopez in making sure I received a fair deal for my two car trade-ins. Every time I look at my new car, I am overjoyed. My husband also purchased a Jeep from Jay and Brian too. They offered the same courtesy to him as they did for me. My husband also got the car he always wanted. Thank you so much Jay and Brian! We have been to other dealerships and dealt with other dealers/managers and you guys are surely the best in the business!

Twitter
"Sales Associate and Sales Manager"

ReinaldoIlana5585
6/22/2014 12:00:51 PM

Jay Lopez and Brian O'Keefe

My Review Of Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram:

These two gentlemen provided us with excellent customer service. My wife and I purchased two vehicles (Grand Cherokee and Wrangler Unlimited). They worked with our budget and made our sale possible. They even fed us! Great guys.

Twitter
"I felt like family by the time I left."

briangallway
6/18/2014 2:20:32 PM

Tim Giacalone & Anthony Macca

My Review Of Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram:

I was on the hunt for a new Wrangler Unlimited for a couple months. Checked dealerships all over long island, and yeah, all I got was the "shady car salesman" stereotype wanting to "sell me" what i was looking for. Throwing around all those big words, worrying more about the sale than the person.... You know the type. The lack of excitement walking in and out of dealerships was palpable. Last week, I was driving along sunrise highway and saw Atlantic Jeep/Chrysler/Dodge/Ram and decided to peek my head in and check their stock. I was greeted by Tim, one of the staff, who showed me around the lot. We talked about the features I was looking for and whatnot. He showed me models in gray (which i was originally looking for) with the options i wanted, that he could get in for me from dealerships further away. He took his time with me and didn't put pressure on me at all... One thing I didn't experience at other dealerships. He showed me a certain Wrangler that I fell in love with quickly. A fully blacked out Altitude edition Sahara with everything I wanted and more. Now, coming from a black sedan and knowing how dirty they get so quick, I told myself I was never gonna get another black car. But I never said black on black... ON BLACK. And lets be real.. Wranglers look even better when they're dirty. So that was the one I ended up choosing. We ran everything we had to through, and then he set me up with Anthony, their finance manager. Anthony's a very upbeat guy, very sociable and made what would usually be a lengthy boring process, into a fun experience. I can't tell you how many times we got off topic and ended up talking about TV shows we watch and just other fun stuff. Seriously took the pressure off the nail-biting experience that purchasing a car usually can be. My experience there was excellent, 11 out of 10 on all levels. These are PEOPLE trying to help other people, not car salesmen looking for a quick buck. Very upbeat, positive people who know the value of teamwork, and you feel like you're part of that team. Recommend these guys 100% for anyone looking to check out a new ride.

Reviews 11-20 >>