Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Christina Devita

December 03, 2016

"Brand new truck"

- Maurice Garcia

I had a very pleasant experience purchasing my new truck. The sales person Julio was the best he answered all my questions and addressed all my concerns I give him 5 stars for his professionalism.

December 03, 2016

"Ed is the man, upfront and honest."

- Wrazenson@optonline.net

Ed is probably one of the most honest and outfront individuals who ever worked in a car sales position. He was not pushy like most, honest and showed us what we wanted in our price range. He never made us feel uncomfortable as other dealers have in the past. Very happy with this experience and would without a doubt recommend him if you are looking for a car or truck. He even managed to keep his cool and to assist in selling us a car while the dealership was being robbed. No this is not a joke. The cashier was robbed during the sale.

December 01, 2016

"Perfect! "

- Brandy Christensen

Maryann Rocondino and Tom Ferrigno we're very kind, polite, helpful and quick! Got the job done with speed and perfection. I would definitely send my friends and family to this dealership. Thank you for making me feeling like part of the Atlantic family!