Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Brian Bishop

December 17, 2016

"Made my day !!!!!!!"

- Rose

I stopped in , as a new customer AND without an appt for a quick oil change and It turned out that my tires were bald, my inspection was about to expired and my vehicle had open updates. Brian really went above and beyond to get me my jeep back the same day. With fast, friendly and frank service like this... Why would you go anywhere else !!!

December 12, 2016

"Great experience and service from Julio at Atlantic Jeep"

- NYCFred51

Was looking for a new Grand Cherokee and Julio was very helpful. He lead me through the steps I needed and made me feel that he was someone who would take care of me through the difficult process of buying a vehicle. I highly suggest to see him since he does his best to make sure you are getting a better deal compared to going to another dealer. If I get another vehicle I would choose to go to Julio thanks to his level of professionalism through the process. Thanks again Julio and happy holidays.

December 12, 2016

"Got my son a new jeep"

- Nili

Julio bergollo is amazing, the best salesman that I have ever worked with thank you so much ..work hard and got us a great deal I we will refer everyone to him