Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Call
Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

We have much to offer our Long Island Jeep customers You'll love the no pressure sales experience at our dealership. We're one of the Long Island Jeep dealers whose mission is treat every visitor like an honored guest in our home, but to the Jeep customers we serve it is much more than a mission statement. Our NY Jeep customers quickly learn that shopping at Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram means being treated with respect, not having to negotiate or visit multiple NY Jeep dealers to get the price you deserve. Being treated like family means giving West Islip Jeep buyers real price quotes on the Jeep they are looking for when they request it. These ways of doing business have helped us stand out from West Islip Jeep dealers and our Long Island Jeep customers here in West Islip and throughout the entire state of New York choose Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. At Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram we also consider ourselves to be one of the premier used Jeep Long Island dealers as well. Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram maintains a large selection of quality used Jeep NY driven vehicles and Jeep Certified Used Cars for used Jeep shoppers to choose from. Our used Jeep inventory is highlighted by our selection of Jeep Certified Used Cars and the warranty and incentives that come standard with each one. At Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram we believe that every customer deserves a quality, reliable Jeep whether it is new or used and we have the inventory to make it happen. Whether you purchased a used Jeep West Islip car or new Jeep vehicle, you can keep your Jeep running like new at our Jeep Service Long Island facility. Our factory certified Jeep service technicians will help you maintain and repair your Jeep from the convenience our customer-friendly, state-of-the-art Jeep Service Center right here in West Islip, New York. Looking for Jeep Parts Long Island? Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram has all of the Jeep parts the "do-it-yourself" enthusiast needs. Atlantic Ch

About Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Thursday 7:30 PM - 6:00 PM

Friday 7:30 PM - 6:00 PM

Saturday Closed

"Excellent Purchase Experience"

My overall experience at Atlantic Chrysler Dodge was EXCELLENT! The sales person who assisted me, Steve Marinaro, was extremely knowledgeable and was able to answer all of my questions. The entire staff at Atlantic Chrysler Dodge was very friendly and made my purchase a simple process. I would highly recommend this dealership to friends and family!

Steve Marinaro

"Fast and Friendly Dealership"

I visited this dealership during one of their summer barbecue events, however, I found out about them from Credit Sesame/Credit Karma after filling out a credit application for a car purchase. I was shopping for a car for myself, a SUV that is good on gas but great for long distance and short distances. I was contacted by Bob P and was invited down to the dealership to look around, he was very down to Earth and practical. I was assigned one of their sales persons but didn't make a decision just yet. My situation included, a low credit score after a divorce, bankruptcy, and identity theft. With all of those factors in mind, I decided to wait a while to see all of my options but now two months later, I recently made the purchase. My sales person was Roy P and the process was seamless. I told Roy I what I was looking for and filled out the credit application online, later that evening I was approved and I came down to see the SUV, which turned out to be ideal. I had a low down payment (a little over a thousand) and everything was in order. Also, since I bought a 2012 Jeep, I was still able to get an extended warranty on my vehicle for 3yr/36000 miles. Personally, I like this dealership because it was quiet, personable and rather fast.

Bob P and Roy P

"Love my new Jeep Grand Cherokee!"

Jason Waters was my salesperson. He was very knowledgeable about the Jeep Grand Cherokee I bought and was very patient when I had so many questions and in no way was "pushy" while I took almost a week to make up my mind. One of my concerns was being able to put the Jeep in and out of my garage because it was just a pinch wider than my former SUV. The sales manager had someone drive one to my house to see if it fit and if I felt comfortable pulling it in and out of the garage myself. It did and that made up my mind. Atlantic is a great dealership and Jason Waters is a wonderful representative. Nancie P

Jason Waters

"FINALLY an easy process... "

I have been a Chrysler/Jeep customer for 14 years and as per my last experience in leasing three years ago, I was hesitant on getting another Jeep. I have been to all the Jeep dealers on Long Island and as a woman, I have to say that the salesmen that I have dealt with have been horrible. Meeting Maryann, I felt comfortable right off the bat and she gave the best price FIRST instead of having to go back and forth like most do with any dealership. She was very easy to work with and the process was very simple. My words to her when I picked up my truck was “see you in three years”!

Maryann Rocondino

"2nd time isn't a charm"

We did not have the best experience when we leased our first Jeep at Atlantic. The price was fantastic but the car was under-delivered (promised a feature that was not available so they used an aftermarket item). Still, we went back to trade in our Jeep and lease a new one. We scheduled an appointment, sat with our Sales Person and basically wasted a ton of time. His Sales Manager did not want to write-up a deal since our top-tier bank was closed on a Saturday and they could not get a pay-off. I explained to our Sales Person multiple times that we were purchasing the vehicle either way. Write it up and we can get the trade-in on Monday. They did not want to do that. As he was escorting us out, I said to my Sales Person, I can't believe you are letting us walk out the door without writing a sale. He said, please just call him on Monday and we can work something out. We left Atlantic and went right to Merrick Jeep Eagle Dodge.. We had a FANTASTIC overall experience! We walked in at 11 AM and walked out by 2 PM with a signed deal for the Jeep we wanted at a price we still can't believe. On Monday, when the payoff came, it was a wash (as our awesome Sales Rep, Roy Dobkowski Jr. suspected). We closed the deal Monday night and drove away in our beautifully under-priced Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited.

george

"Friendly, honest, comfortable"

At first I was nervous to meet with yet another car dealer, as many other car dealers I have met with were not helpful, judgmental, didn't care about my budget and didn't seem to be willing to be flexible to try to make a deal. But with Maryann all those fears went away. She was so patient, kind and willing to explore all options to get me to a price that I was comfortable with. She was flexible and creative in exploring our options and worked with me to get a great deal on a car that I LOVE ! She even took the time to speak to my brother on the phone to answer all of his questions, as my brother was trying to help me through the process. She even brought us over cheeseburgers to eat since we were starving. Maryann treats you like your friend or family member and I just really feel that she looks out for her customers! I HIGHLY recommend seeing Maryann. Overall, such a pleasant experience. Thanks Maryann!!!

Maryann Rocondino

"New Jeep"

Great experience overall! Best customer service around! Maryann was a joy and would do anything to make our car buying experience great! Thanks again to everyone

Maryann, Brendon

"The Worst ever"

The customer service was the worst we have ever had. We deal with the public and know how difficult people/situations can be, But we have never been treated like that .. especially when we bought a vehicle for 35! What is happening! The salesman Dominick was nice but he has much to learn about selling cars, Kyle as a selling manager OMG! NEEEVVVEERRR AAGGAAINNNNNN!

Kyle

"Satisfied "

James was an absolutely pleasure to work with. We found his easy going manner made our experience seemless and rather enjoyable. Thanks for all your help James!

James Loeven

"Friendly salesperson Rich Link"

I had a great experience when we came to Atlantic Jeep and met Rich Link my son purchased a Jeep latitude and he had a bad experience with another dealer F/I guy my son was already approved by his credit union. And Rich did not talk down or talk him out of taking that loan and that is what made me come to Atlantic and buy the 200. I told the Podium MGR I be back and I was I had NO intention to buy a new or any car but the way Rich treated my Son he deserved my business. He is GREAT FOR ATLANTIC JEEP CHRYSLER DODGE.

Rich Link,Jason