Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Richie Beltran

Christina Devita, Finance Manager, Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Christina Devita

March 03, 2017

"RUN!!! Don't walk away from this dealership!!!!!!"

- jjt212

I needed body work repairs needed on my 2013 Ram 1500 because it was hit FOR THE 2ND TIME THERE at this dealership while being serviced......so I dropped it off to get the repairs and they left it parked in the OUTSIDE parking lot facing Sunrise highway overnight WITH THE KEY IN IT!!!!!!!! I go to work very early in the morning so I passed by there to see if they brought it to the back and found it still parked where I dropped it off!!!! So I left the loaner car right there in the middle of the lot and got in my truck and NEVER went back!!!!!! WILL NEVER STEP FOOT IN THERE AGAIN!!!!

February 20, 2017

"Awesome!"

- Happy Customer!

The staff at Atlantic Jeep were GREAT and treated us like family. I cannot say enough aboutI great sales specialist, Richie Delorantis and Anthony Macca ( Dir Of Financing) and Thomas Ferrigno. They made a usually stressful experience (of buying a new car) easy. Next car I but, I will go directly to them. Ask for Richie D. when you start shopping there

February 15, 2017

"Nice Experience"

- New Jeep Owner

I had researched cars and found one at Atlantic and when I went there salesman Rich was there to help. He was able to locate the car and I was able to take it for a test drive and it was that - that sold me on the car. When it was time to pick up the car, I did not have a definite date as to when I would be able to pick it up Rich and the dealership was able to get everything processed - yes it did take a while, it was short notice- but most importantly I was able to drive off with no problems.