Audi Asheville

Don Oakes, Audi Brand Specialist, Audi Asheville

Don Oakes

Audi Brand Specialist

August 10, 2017

"Great Experience ordering new 2018"

- Beth Rosenberg

Jenny did a terrific job helping me get in and out efficiently. I knew what I wanted and she provided a competitive price and terrific service.

July 13, 2017

"Best car purchase in my life!"

- LANCEGOIN Verified Customer

I was thinking of purchasing a BMW X3 and had a dreadful experience and drove a dreadful car! I was not thinking of trading, but went to Harmony the following day and met Jenny Prudhomme,as MS Marino was away. Ms. Prudhomme was exceptionally knowledgeable, possessing the ability to represent my Audi objectively without sounding like a salesperson. After the drive, I realized that the Q5 was exactly what we needed.(I had studied this for about six months). The offer was realistic and the closing (thanks to the consummate professional, Mr Lordman) was flawless. I am not only pleased, but I now see buying an auto not inevitably painful, although like many people, I have had my share of suffering. Harmony is a different experience and I will certainly buy from them next time!

James Lordman

July 11, 2017

"Attention to detail!"

- RANDYJRAGSDALE Verified Customer

From the time you make the appointment to the time you pick your vehicle up from a service, everything is explained and taken care of in a timely fashion. This is the most professional group of people you will meet.

Douglas Urban