Audi Asheville

Andrew Kirchmeyer

September 11, 2017

"2018 VW Tiguan SEL "

- Volkswagen Girl

It was a Wonderful experience buying a new car from Mark K. He searched the Southeastern US to find the exterior/interior color I wanted, and have it delivered for me in a week. Mark was extremely knowledgeable and genuinely helpful and enthusiastic helping me find the exact car I wanted. (I was browsing the showrooms, while waiting for an oil change and state inspection, now I have a New Tiguan) Tim Cousins took his time and patiently explained all the finance details and extended coverages available to me. Charlie agreed to a fair trade-in price on my 2012 VW Tiguan (with 50,000 miles), which encouraged me to purchase a new one. Since moving back to Asheville 10 years ago, ALL of my vehicles service needs have been with your dealership (Porsche and VW). You have earned my respect, and my customer loyalty!!

Mark Kaye
Charlie Schieren
Other Employees : Tim Cousins Finance

September 10, 2017

"Helpful People at Harmony Motors"

- pfecho

Received expert guidance and customer satisfaction all through the VW TDI buy back process. Agents were also able to find a satisfactory, late model Golf TDI Sportwagon replaxement.

Don Oakes

August 28, 2017

"Should have known better"

- TONYSIM

After dealing with their incompetent service dept for 2 years (never fixed an issue on the first attempt. Audi tech rep needed to fix a squeaky steering wheel and 3 attempts at fixing a backup camera with no success) we made the mind boggling decision to buy another car from them. The sale went great. Our salesperson was wonderful to deal with....and that's where it all ended. Less than 2 months and 800 miles, the car developed a concerning noise from under the right rear. We called to schedule an appointment, only to be told that we would have to wait 6 weeks to get in. 70K on a car that's less that 2 months old and we'll see you in 6 weeks. Attempting to reach the GM to voice my concern and get the situation expedited resulted in the most unprofessional response from who I can only assume was a receptionist. Repeated calls on my part were ignored (I was told they would be) and dumped into voicemail. Apparently, repeated calls to a dealership to try to resolve an issue makes the receptionist feel threatened and resulted in the police being called. I guess they never had an upset customer. I finally received a call from my sales rep...who is awesome... which I guess resulted in the GM finally contacting me. Unfortunately, I could not call him back because the receptionist...who apparently runs the place...blocked my number. My wife managed to call from home. Their solution...drop the car off and if we have time...we'll get to it.....Really?? So thank you Scott Allen (general manager) , for leading what has to be the most dysfunctional and unprofessional dealership I have ever dealt with...your sales dept deserves better. Just as an aside... called Greenville Audi. They don't know me from Adam. Got me in in 2 days with a loner.

Other Employees : scott allen,