Audi Atlanta

5805 Peachtree Boulevard,
Atlanta, Georgia 30341
Audi Atlanta Info
About Audi Atlanta

Audi Atlanta is a full service new Audi and used Audi dealer in Atlanta, GA, that has been in business since 1971. We carry the largest inventory of both new and used Audis in the area. Our service technicians are trained on Audi cars and SUVs, ensuring your vehicle will get the care it needs. Browsing our dealership's new Audi inventory is easy, and we offer various ways to filter vehicles to help you find what you're looking for. See our new Audi A3, A4, A6, A8, R8 and S4 models that we have in stock. We have a knowledgeable Audi parts staff ready to quickly get the Audi accessories and auto parts you need, and answer any questions you may have. If you are in need of auto repair & service in Atlanta, we can help you there as well! We also work with lenders to help our customers get the car loan or Audi lease in Atlanta they need by using multiple lenders to ensure competitive rates and options for those who may have credit issues. We are located at 5901 Peachtree Ind. Blvd, Atlanta, GA and proudly serve the Alpharetta and Roswell areas. With Audi Atlanta, expect the best!

About Audi Atlanta

FNJ
9/22/2016

"Top Notch Team!"

From the time we entered this dealership, we received excellent service. This was definitely the best experience that I've had at a luxury car dealership. Thanks to Jason Hawksley and Lee Andrieca. I am the proud owner of a 2017 Audi Q7!

Jason Hawksley and Lee Andrieca

ImGadgetGurl
9/21/2016

"Exemplary Customer Service"

My service consultant (Dave Campbell) was extremely pleasant while assisting with having my S5 serviced. I only wish I could be greeted like that everyday!

Dave Campbell

Brandy
9/20/2016

"Great Audi Experience"

I walked into this Audi dealership with a pretty good idea what I wanted but after superb service from Todd Chisolm I was sold on the Audi Q7. Todd was so helpful in my decision making process!! He made the transaction super easy and did a great job showing me all of the many features of the Q7! Thanks Todd!

Carolynn
9/19/2016

"Great car buying experience!"

Best place to buy an Audi! George spent hours with me to make sure I was comfortable with all my buying decisions. Buying a car can be super stressful but they made it quite enjoyable. Would absolutely go to Jim Ellis Audi on Peachtree Industrial.

gbell
9/16/2016

"Audi Atlanta Sets the Standard for ALL GA Audi Dealers"

Consultant Comment Chris Lee in Customer Service and Garret Gilmore in Service/Tech were OUTSTANDING ! Facility Comment Both Chis in Service and Garrett as the Technician were superior service and technician employees. Also Chris was very kind to offer me a free lunch from the upstairs lunch bar in the Peachtree Blvd Audi building. Very good food by the way, again very impressed! Transport Comments Chris Lee as a Service Representative is very professional, friendly, attentive to customer needs and responsible. He is the best customer service representative I have experienced at Audi in 17 years of being an Audi Customer. Garret Gilmore is the Audi Technician that serviced my car. He is another true professional. He met with me before he serviced my car for the first time, and I confirmed not only what was important about my new car but that he would take care of it like it was his own. Garret is the most conscientious, considerate, friendly, Audi Tech I have ever worked with from Audi. I will also note that I have used Audi services at other Georgia Audi locations and never had a consistent positive experience. The Peachtree Blvd Audi location I went to in Atlanta GA is the most pleasant, friendly, customer oriented, professional group of Audi staff I have ever experienced. I was so surprised by the high and consistent level of customer attention that I thought I was in a different state and not an Audi location. Seriously, I swear I am not exaggerating when I tell you my past experience with Audi service (prior to this Peachtree Blvd location) has been nothing but consistently horrible beyond any level of acceptable minimal service for any industry. The Peachtree Blvd location treated me like a truly valued customer, like a family member, and it was an experience I will tell all my friends who seek an Audi to go back to just them. Note Audi Corporate - your other GA Audi locations are a disaster when it comes to service (damage to my car, arrogant unprofessional attitudes, irresponsible management, etc. etc). The Peachtree Blvd location sets the bar for the high level of service all Audi locations need to achieve - very impressed and very pleased with Audi Service but only because of this Peachtree Blvd location and Chris and Garrett. Quality Comment - bottom-line - Garrett the Tech is the ONLY technician I will ever use for my new Audi, because of his attention to detail and high level of care in servicing my car.

Garret Gilmore

DCBL
9/15/2016

"Impeccable Service"

The service that we received while buying our second Audi was simply incredible. You won't find a salesman that works harder than Chris. He listens to what you want and does everything to make sure your experience is great. My wife and I felt more like long time friends than customers. The time with Finance was painless and very helpful!

maranda donato
9/15/2016

"Why I love Jim Ellis Audi"

Dave Campbell was exceptional. He called with any updates once he had them and provided me with all the details I needed in order to make an informed decision about my vehicle repairs. He went above and beyond in his customer service to me and exceeded all my expectations from a service and delivery perspective. People like him are the reason I love being a part of the Jim Ellis Audi family!

David Campbell

John
9/14/2016

"My 2017 Audi A7"

Took delivery of a 2017 A7 last week, the second car I purchased from the Jim Ellis organization. Since the car had to be ordered it was a 2 plus month process. My salesperson, Audry Brazier kept my posted at each step of the production process. She was pleasant, knowledgeable and very professional throughout the purchase and delivery of my car. Since the car has quite a few features she took quite a bit of time with me to ensure that I was comfortable with the operation of each feature. A pleasure to deal with as was Lee the finance manager.

Audiowner
9/11/2016

"I love getting my car serviced"

Matthew Hunter was my service consultant. He was my service consultant the first time I brought my car in for service & I enjoyed his service so much that I requested him for this last visit. The facilities are so nice, as are the people who work there. I truly enjoyed the lunch that I had in the Quattro Cafe. That was a really nice & unexpected treat, which I truly appreciated. Everyone was so friendly & helpful. The check-in process was fast & easy as well. All I can say is when it's time to bring my car in for service, I actually look forward to it.

kcountryman
9/09/2016

"Fantastic!"

Had a fantastic experience buying my daughter a car. We were trying to buy a car for her to take to college and we were short on time and had a specific budget to work with. DJ Hickson was hardworking, honest and trustworthy. He stayed late on a Friday night for us to view the car, he spoke the truth and there was no back and forth negotiation to get to the price we felt was fair. I dreaded the experience of buying a car but working with DJ was a pleasure. I will definitely call him first the next time I make a car purchase. Kim Israel

Reviews of Patrick Wolff