Audi Atlanta

Gunter Reichert

December 06, 2016

"Only One Needed"

- mjgfireinv113

There is only one word needed to describe our overall buying experience as it relates to our salesperson- Damian Quinn, the business manager- Lee Andreica and that word is EXCELLENT!!

December 03, 2016

"I got my Q5!!!!"

- tiacarqueen

My salesman Darryl Hickson aka DJ was awesome. He was so patient, kind and honest. And trust me working with me patience is a virtue...LOL...He worked hard to make sure I got the Audi I truly wanted and at my price point. Thank you again DJ!!!!

December 02, 2016

"Best New car buying experience I've ever had"

- Chris Rogers

From start to finish, couldn't be happier. 90 percent of everything was done over the phone since I live out of town and knew what we were going to buy. During the process, my parents decided to purchase a new Allroad as well. I worked with Gunter the whole time, told him what we wanted, and from there he took care of everything. The only hiccup was the car I wanted, ended up selling the day we decided that's the one I wanted. He quickly started searching and within an hour, found another car in another state, let me know, I agreed, and he got it to the dealer down there quickly. Upon my arrival to pay for both cars, he was extremely, helpful, welcoming, and overall, a very stand up person. He spent time with me, showing me the ins and outs of the cars, making sure I was happy, etc. Never once, in person or on the phone did he give me a sales pitch. I've always been happy dealing with this particular Audi dealership, but after dealing with Gunter for roughly 10 days, I'll continue to use them for parts, service, and definitely Gunter when the time comes for another car.

New 2017 Audi S5, $68530