Audi Atlanta

5805 Peachtree Boulevard,
Atlanta, Georgia 30341
Audi Atlanta Info
About Audi Atlanta

Audi Atlanta is a full service new Audi and used Audi dealer in Atlanta, GA, that has been in business since 1971. We carry the largest inventory of both new and used Audis in the area. Our service technicians are trained on Audi cars and SUVs, ensuring your vehicle will get the care it needs. Browsing our dealership's new Audi inventory is easy, and we offer various ways to filter vehicles to help you find what you're looking for. See our new Audi A3, A4, A6, A8, R8 and S4 models that we have in stock. We have a knowledgeable Audi parts staff ready to quickly get the Audi accessories and auto parts you need, and answer any questions you may have. If you are in need of auto repair & service in Atlanta, we can help you there as well! We also work with lenders to help our customers get the car loan or Audi lease in Atlanta they need by using multiple lenders to ensure competitive rates and options for those who may have credit issues. We are located at 5901 Peachtree Ind. Blvd, Atlanta, GA and proudly serve the Alpharetta and Roswell areas. With Audi Atlanta, expect the best!

About Audi Atlanta

jawjagrl
7/22/2016

"Brand new Audi, best buying experience to date"

My husband and I have bought more cars than I'm comfortable admitting and DJ at Audi Atlanta has definitely been the best experience so far. DJ truly listened to what we wanted, answered any questions and was very patient with us. Audi Atlanta is a fabulous dealership and I highly recommend them

DCROE
7/19/2016

"Customer Service"

Tracie Maloney always does an excellent job taking care of her customers. Chris Lee was so helpful in helping me with my new tires purchase. He made everything seamless. Paul Johnson, as always, was incredibly helpful. It's always a 10 dealing with Audi Atlanta!

JabarS
7/14/2016

"Great Experience"

Ryan was great! My wife and I would recommend this dealer to anyone. Their customer service is stellar and they really care about the customer's buying experience. They did a great job with giving us the most competitive rate which made it impossible to walk away from the deal.

Dr. J
7/03/2016

"2017 Audi A4 from Jason"

Jason was fantastic! Very low pressure and knew what we were looking for quickly! 2017 Audi A4 is a great all around vehicle with fantastic tech! Overall it was a great experience leasing for the first time we will be coming back!

Jason Hawksley

Peddler
7/02/2016

"First Service"

Steve Stewartwas very helpful in my first visit with my Q5. Very clear in his discussion of what would take place and also answering my questions. Made sure I found the comfortable waiting area and the benefits that went with my wait. My service was complete on time and Steve made sure I knew what had been done and had me on the way home. Also covered the next service requirement. Great first visit.

bignate324
6/30/2016

"Great Experience "

I just leased an A3 Premium Sedan 2 weeks ago from Audi Atlanta. It was the smoothest car buying I've had to date. Quintin Jagor was my salesman and was a fantastic help. This experience alone may have won my business for years to come

vlm
6/28/2016

"Outstanding Customer Service"

The service center always provides outstanding service. They are knowledgeable about the cars, repair times, and provide reasonable estimates around when the car will be ready.

slick1010
6/23/2016

"Proud new Audi A3 TDI Owner"

Please forward this message to the Manager at Audi Atlanta and to Mr. Jim Ellis (I've been a loyal Jim Ellis customer for about 20 years) I am now "officially" part of the Audi family!!! I just purchased a loaded Audi A3 TDI Sedan. I absolutely love it. My sales person was Jason Hawksley. He went above and beyond to get me a great deal. Since the car I purchased was a loaner vehicle, he even went and collected the car from the person who was using it and swapped it out with another so that I could test drive and purchase this car today! All of that was done after hours on his own time. If you're looking to buy an Audi, I highly recommend Jason!

Jason Hawksley - Sales

Wolverine1954
6/15/2016

"Experience with Audi Atlanta"

Absolutely Superb Experience! Special pleasure to meet, and indeed become respectful friends with Salesman Gunter Reichert, Receptionist Claudette, and Administrator Patrick Wolff. Highly recommend the Dealership and the Product.

Early Pickett

ruby1975
6/15/2016

"Pleasant Experience "

Gunter was so nice and honest from start to the end. We did not felt any pressure to buy anything. This is why we came back two days later to buy the car from Gunter. Thank you again Gunter for a nice, pleasant and non stressful experience of buying a car.

Reviews of Chris Lee