Audi Atlanta

5805 Peachtree Boulevard,
Atlanta, Georgia 30341
Audi Atlanta Info
About Audi Atlanta

Audi Atlanta is a full service new Audi and used Audi dealer in Atlanta, GA, that has been in business since 1971. We carry the largest inventory of both new and used Audis in the area. Our service technicians are trained on Audi cars and SUVs, ensuring your vehicle will get the care it needs. Browsing our dealership's new Audi inventory is easy, and we offer various ways to filter vehicles to help you find what you're looking for. See our new Audi A3, A4, A6, A8, R8 and S4 models that we have in stock. We have a knowledgeable Audi parts staff ready to quickly get the Audi accessories and auto parts you need, and answer any questions you may have. If you are in need of auto repair & service in Atlanta, we can help you there as well! We also work with lenders to help our customers get the car loan or Audi lease in Atlanta they need by using multiple lenders to ensure competitive rates and options for those who may have credit issues. We are located at 5901 Peachtree Ind. Blvd, Atlanta, GA and proudly serve the Alpharetta and Roswell areas. With Audi Atlanta, expect the best!

About Audi Atlanta

kristan.amelia
1/26/2016

"Happy customer... Will return for future purchases!"

I found the exact car I was looking for at this dealership; Wyll answered my call regarding the status of the car and I came in the next day ... Leaving with the new car! Great personality, great atmosphere of the dealership, incredible customer service! After purchasing the vehicle, Wyll followed up with me several times checking on me and the vehicle. I am impressed with the care taken to make sure I am a happy customer. Thank you!

Peter Block
1/19/2016

"New Car Purchase"

I'm a multi-year repeat customer and for good reason. Tracie Maloney running a first rate operation! Gunter Reichert, best car sales person I have ever dealt with. Clear. Patient. Courteous. Chris Lee, time sensitive, thorough and courteous at the service desk. Rob Waggoner...keeping explanations of paperwork and financials in easy to understand language. Will continue to be a repeat customer. Thanks!

Audiservice
1/13/2016

"Warranty service"

Thorough explanation of work to be done and associated costs. Loaner service quite convenient. Joey was quite knowledgeable and explained the work in terms that I could understand.

Steve T.
1/12/2016

"Excellent Audi dealer"

I have bought 2 cars from Jim Ellis Audi Atlanta. Both experiences exceeded my expectations for customer service, the buying process, and service of the vehicles. I give them my highest recommendation.

JCRandall

"An Awesome Experience"

I live in Maryland, and traveled all the way to Atlanta to buy another Audi from Audrey. My first experience with her was great; my second, even better. Cortlin was very knowledgeable and helpful though the finance process; between her and Audrey I felt I was getting a transparent, fair deal. I will definitely be back to purchase my next Audi from Audrey. The experience with Audi Atlanta has made me a repeat customer.

JLB77
1/11/2016

"First time enjoying buying a car!!!"

“Sankar Henderson had a wonderful approach as a sales person. He was laid back and I never felt pressure to buy, yet he was informative and really explained the allroad. He answered all my questions. I came in knowing exactly want I wanted and he help me get in the allroad at my budget price.”

jobo16
1/11/2016

"Great people to deal with!"

My salesman name was Justin and he was a good guy. Not only did he provide us a good experience while buying, but he helped me out a lot after the sale. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

audi enthusiast
1/06/2016

"Best car ever!"

“Thank you! I totally love the car! You exceeded all of my expectations in getting me into that vehicle. I hope you have a happy new year, Andrea”

Proflig8tor
12/30/2015

"Terrific experience buying a Mercedes"

Worked with Justin Irwin to purchase a fairly unique Mercedes wagon. Both he and his sales manager respected my time and negotiated in good faith to get a deal done. The car itself was in "like new" condition. Justin helped me get the maintenance records, even after the sale. Over the years, I've bought 8 cars from Jim Ellis dealerships. Always found their professionals to act with integrity and honesty. Very pleasant, low hassle, experiences every time.

ChrisQ5
12/23/2015

"Top notch service"

“Matthew Hunter continues to go beyond the call of duty to provide personal and exemplary service. He gives my car the care as if it is his own.

Reviews of Rob Waggoner