Audi Atlanta

Joey Davis, Audi Service Advisor, Audi Atlanta

Joey Davis

Audi Service Advisor

June 22, 2017

"Tire and Wheel damage repaired same day!"

- Audi Driver

I had tire and wheel damage Matt accommodated me same day as I was headed out of town next AM. Matt even arranged for the alloy wheel repair same day. Amazing. Thanks for accommodating me on short notice.

Matthew Hunter

June 22, 2017

"Excellent Customer Service!! "

- mcorc

DJ was awesome! This was my first experience buying a car and DJ did not make me feel pressured at all. After spending 3 1/2 hours with me picking out my dream car. Not only was he available on property but he was even available off hours when I had several questions. DJ's professionalism, politeness and friendliness made me want to buy the car from Audi and DJ. Also the number one thing I can really point out about DJ is that he listened to exactly what I wanted and did not try to sell me on something I didn't want. He is a phenomenal employee and Audi Atlanta should be proud to have him at their dealership. I will definitely refer my friends who are looking to buy a luxury car to DJ. I was blown away with how professional and non-pushy DJ was throughout the whole process.

DJ Hickson

June 14, 2017

"Wonderful Experience"

- MRyanWalker

Buying my car from Samir and Audi Atlanta was a great experience! I called him a few hours before I was going to arrive to look at the car and he had it up front ready to go for me. He was never pushy he simply let us take our time and inspect the car, enjoy the test drive etc. Samir also gave us plenty of time an attention on a busy Saturday afternoon even though we were looking at a used Subaru unlike others at the dealership that were probably looking at much higher priced new Audis. Before I bought the car there were a few items Samir had agreed to take care of before I took ownership of the car and he came through on all of the items he promised. I would not hesitate to return to Samir when I am ready to upgrade to an Audi!! Thanks Samir.

Samir Moudnibi