Audi Atlanta

Chris Lee

May 23, 2017

"Service Dept."

- AZIZ

Mr. Joey Davis is excellent in service dept. He has extensive knowledge in Audi cars. Always curtious & suggest the best for the car. I recommend Audi Atlanta to my friends & family.

Joey Davis

May 20, 2017

"Audi A8L"

- smalto59

Basem Khayat This is my third vehicle I purchased from Jim Ellis dealer on Peachtree Blvd, in Atlanta, Georgia. Gunter Reichert is my sales person when I arrived to see him Friday morning he was waiting on me @ 8:30 a.m. Gunter completed the deal and the paper work for me before I arrived, he texted me the next day asking me if I was happy with my car and if I needed anything to call him. Also, the finance manager, Lee Andreica was very helpful and nice, he worked hard to get me a deal on financing the vehicle. Good job guys to the best dealership!

Gunter Reichert
Other Employees : Lee Andreica

May 18, 2017

"Audi of Atlanta.. fantastic service! "

- Donna

Dave was insightful and proactive.. top notch! Amazing service, I even bragged to my Mercedes/Porsche owning cousins! Through the service duration, Dave went out of his way to keep me informed. He even arranged to have my car delivered to me, and to pick up the loaner car, because I had workman at the house.

Dave Campbell