Audi Atlanta

5805 Peachtree Boulevard,
Atlanta, Georgia 30341
Audi Atlanta Info
About Audi Atlanta

Audi Atlanta is a full service new Audi and used Audi dealer in Atlanta, GA, that has been in business since 1971. We carry the largest inventory of both new and used Audis in the area. Our service technicians are trained on Audi cars and SUVs, ensuring your vehicle will get the care it needs. Browsing our dealership's new Audi inventory is easy, and we offer various ways to filter vehicles to help you find what you're looking for. See our new Audi A3, A4, A6, A8, R8 and S4 models that we have in stock. We have a knowledgeable Audi parts staff ready to quickly get the Audi accessories and auto parts you need, and answer any questions you may have. If you are in need of auto repair & service in Atlanta, we can help you there as well! We also work with lenders to help our customers get the car loan or Audi lease in Atlanta they need by using multiple lenders to ensure competitive rates and options for those who may have credit issues. We are located at 5901 Peachtree Ind. Blvd, Atlanta, GA and proudly serve the Alpharetta and Roswell areas. With Audi Atlanta, expect the best!

About Audi Atlanta

Rhonda Harden
5/22/2016

"Fantastic Experience ~ Todd was Awesome! Cortlin was great! "

Mr. Chisolm was honest, patient, and very knowledgeable. Ms. Graber was refreshing to work with. Ms. Rachel Durham was outstanding; she was my first contact through the internet. This was the best car buying experience I have ever had. Do not go to any other Audi dealership in the Atlanta area. If you do, you will be disappointed and wish you had came to Audi Atlanta Jim Ellis. I use to sale cars. I wish I had worked here. Everyone is very nice and professional.

Rachel Durham

Lisa123
5/20/2016

"Best car buying experience "

Over the years I have purchased many cars. This was truly the best experience that I have ever had. The whole staff was very concerned with my happiness during the process. My salesman was Greg Savitt and I could not have asked for a more accommodating person. My finance person was Early Pickett. He had all the paperwork ready upon my arrival. I was very pleased with the amount of time that it took to complete the paperwork.

Greg Savitt

justin oh
5/16/2016

"Best Service in Town for Audi"

Best Customer Service Dealer! Look for Steve Stewart - Service Consultant if you have any problem with your car He will walk and guide you and be honest about it!

Michelle131
5/13/2016

"Best sales experience ever!!"

Quintin is the absolute best salesman that I have ever experienced! Very knowledgeable, had an answer for every question, even after the sale he is still available if I need assistance. He went above and beyond to get me the perfect vehicle! Very polite & respectful of my time. Even researched & recommended a restaurant for our dinner when we said we were hungry! I will refer friends in the future and will look for him for my next purchase! Patrick Wolff did a fantastic job of explaining all of my docs, service plans, price & payment. We were in & out quick. He was a pleasure to do business with! Everyone from my first contact with Tracie Maloney to Quintin Jagor to Patrick Wolff exceeded my expectations. I was hesitant being that I was coming from out of state to purchase but this was the easiest purchase I have ever made. I am recommending them to everyone! Thank you Audi Atlanta! Customer for life!

Samuel Santos
5/12/2016

"Amazing Experience "

This dealership is top of the line, I was greeted immediately after arriving, purchased a Mazdaspeed 3, Todd Chisolm was a great and experienced salesman, made me feel at home, didn't pressure the sale just guide me through it. 5 stars to Todd Chisolm as well, thank you for making my buying experience great.

Bill E.
5/06/2016

"Excellent Experience with Audi Atlanta and Audrey Brazier."

My wife and I decided we wanted a new 2016 Audi TT but had to make sure her instrument (cello) case would fit - two will fit! A bit of research (on this website and others) to select a good dealership and a salesperson we hoped would be effective and professional led us to Audi Atlanta with two names. Audrey Brazier was the person available. Since she is a Senior Audi Brand Specialist, I figured Audrey would be experienced at handling pricing in a straightforward manner and would have credibility with her managers to move forward without complication. We knew exactly what options and details we wanted. Audrey helped locate a vehicle not too far away and we agreed to a deal. She monitored the car's shipping to Atlanta (which got complicated and somewhat more expensive to the dealership), had it prep'd/polished on time, set up the electronic features and gave us a thorough explanation at delivery. We had a great experience working with Audrey and are very pleased with the professionalism at Audi Atlanta - We highly recommend them!

MichaelEMC
4/27/2016

"Excellent staff"

Gunter was the first person I met at the dealership while browsing in the lot. From the start he was very personable and extremely knowledgeable regarding the cars they sell. He was patient with me and never once tried a typical high pressure sales tactic. I had been shopping for a new car for months and, based on my experience, good sales staff are not commonplace. My wife and I were all but ignored at some of the other 'luxury car' dealerships around Atlanta. I have had two regularly scheduled service visits since I purchased my new S4. Rick Fortnam, along with the other employees in the service department, treat customers just as well after the purchase. I commend the dealership for creating an environment where customer service is a priority.

Rick Fortnam

Q57_Atlanta
4/26/2016

"Great experience - repeat car purchases form Jim Ellis"

This is our third Audi - we'll also buy our future cars from Michael! We had a truly great experience, including all after-sales questions around MMI LTE connectivity and setup Thank you. Jim Ellis Audi is lucky to have thorough, thoughtful, and knowledgeable staff such as Michael Gerbick . The car is important. The brand - given Diesel gate - a bit less so. But ultimately, it's the people who make the difference. Michael always goes the extra mile and is available over cell phone to respond to questions. plain wonderful.

liz5577
4/26/2016

"Steve Stewart is the best!"

Steve is the best! Great customer service and I was in and out with no issues. I would highly recommend going to see him for your next service.

MrsCurtis

"Steve was Amazing!!!"

Steve is the bomb!! Steven was amazing!! I work a very difficult schedule and he was willing to come in early to accommodate me :) Need more like him

Reviews of Steve Stewart