Audi Atlanta

5805 Peachtree Boulevard,
Atlanta, Georgia 30341
Audi Atlanta Info
About Audi Atlanta

Audi Atlanta is a full service new Audi and used Audi dealer in Atlanta, GA, that has been in business since 1971. We carry the largest inventory of both new and used Audis in the area. Our service technicians are trained on Audi cars and SUVs, ensuring your vehicle will get the care it needs. Browsing our dealership's new Audi inventory is easy, and we offer various ways to filter vehicles to help you find what you're looking for. See our new Audi A3, A4, A6, A8, R8 and S4 models that we have in stock. We have a knowledgeable Audi parts staff ready to quickly get the Audi accessories and auto parts you need, and answer any questions you may have. If you are in need of auto repair & service in Atlanta, we can help you there as well! We also work with lenders to help our customers get the car loan or Audi lease in Atlanta they need by using multiple lenders to ensure competitive rates and options for those who may have credit issues. We are located at 5901 Peachtree Ind. Blvd, Atlanta, GA and proudly serve the Alpharetta and Roswell areas. With Audi Atlanta, expect the best!

About Audi Atlanta

MichaelEMC
4/27/2016

"Excellent staff"

Gunter was the first person I met at the dealership while browsing in the lot. From the start he was very personable and extremely knowledgeable regarding the cars they sell. He was patient with me and never once tried a typical high pressure sales tactic. I had been shopping for a new car for months and, based on my experience, good sales staff are not commonplace. My wife and I were all but ignored at some of the other 'luxury car' dealerships around Atlanta. I have had two regularly scheduled service visits since I purchased my new S4. Rick Fortnam, along with the other employees in the service department, treat customers just as well after the purchase. I commend the dealership for creating an environment where customer service is a priority.

Rick Fortnam

Q57_Atlanta
4/26/2016

"Great experience - repeat car purchases form Jim Ellis"

This is our third Audi - we'll also buy our future cars from Michael! We had a truly great experience, including all after-sales questions around MMI LTE connectivity and setup Thank you. Jim Ellis Audi is lucky to have thorough, thoughtful, and knowledgeable staff such as Michael Gerbick . The car is important. The brand - given Diesel gate - a bit less so. But ultimately, it's the people who make the difference. Michael always goes the extra mile and is available over cell phone to respond to questions. plain wonderful.

liz5577
4/26/2016

"Steve Stewart is the best!"

Steve is the best! Great customer service and I was in and out with no issues. I would highly recommend going to see him for your next service.

MrsCurtis

"Steve was Amazing!!!"

Steve is the bomb!! Steven was amazing!! I work a very difficult schedule and he was willing to come in early to accommodate me :) Need more like him

Joshua P Miller
4/23/2016

"First class"

A huge thanks to a first class experience from the Audi team. Jessica in communications sent me cars to review for months before I finally found one I wanted to test drive. Wyll was all class on the sales side - no pressure at all, total pro. Tracie the VP knew about the DVD system and offered to fix it as part of the deal - and Patrick in Finance made that process seamless and smooth. Truly a first class operation.

Jessica Sproule

Ade Soudan
4/18/2016

"Mr Stewart is Superb"

Audi Atlanta is the model of great customer service in a dealership. Mr Stewart is an example of this. Mr. Stewart went beyond the call of duty to assist with my car's situation with Audi America. The facility is state of the art. The work was efficient and thorough as usual. Mr Stewart remains courteous and professional. Jim Ellis Audi continues to provide excellent service. I truly appreciate the knowledge and customer service offered by Mr Stewart. My pick up process was very quick and Steve kept me informed of everything.

Tim Germaine
4/14/2016

"Never buy a car from this dealership!"

I recently tried to purchase a pre-owned vehicle from this dealership and found the experience to be the worst I have ever encountered. I brought in a pre-approval letter from my credit union (Coca-Cola) and negotiated a deal. They filled out a buyers order and the MV-1 (title transfer) which I forwarded to the CU. It is usually a two day process. Well, I brought my wife to see the car and took it for a test drive when I found out that they ended up selling the car from underneath me and pretty much said sorry but their is nothing we can do. Needless to say I was very very upset but decided to pursue other means to vent like this review instead of yelling and acting out. This is not the place if you are looking for a dealership that negotiates in good faith!

joej2582
4/14/2016

"Allan Johnson was Awesome!"

Allan Johnson was Awesome! He was very patient in helping us get exactly what we were looking for. He took the time to let us check through inventory and took us to the used car location to look at what you all had available. There was no prejudgment when we arrived. He treated us like buyers which is what ever customer wants. My experience was very good once Allen showed up to help. My wife and I are a young couple so we often get mistaken as lookers instead of buyers. I would advise employees acknowledging everyone that walks through the door. Regardless if they think they are buying or not. Allan Johnson did just that and I commend that!

dilipjain

"great buying experience"

On March 26th i stopped by to look at the Audi A3 quattro for purchase in late April. However the sales man told me that they have a little better car with all the options i want in stock and wanted to sell for the close out of the month. After test driving the A3 Cabriolet Quattro S matic with turbo charged 2liter engine i ended up buying the car with a substantial savings from the list. They also took care of the decent financing and i left the dealership after 3 hours with the A3 that i thoroughly love. i never would have bought a convertible but did so for my wife who always wanted one. this was her 65th surprise birthday gift. i have been driving this car with top down on the interstate and it is simply incredible. even though the outside temperature was 59, with the heater on and music playing, it was exhilarating to drive this powerful vehicle. i have truly fallen in love with this vehicle. it sure can move.

DominicA3
4/13/2016

"Happy with my New A3"

I was very impressed and felt comfortable. I was greeted right away by Wyll when I walked in. He was very friendly and asked a lot of questions, when I told him what I was interested in seeing. I really wasn't planning to purchase that night but felt comfortable enough to drive away in my new A3.

Reviews of Steve Stewart