Audi Atlanta

John Sargent

Michael Gerbick, Audi Brand Specialist, Audi Atlanta

Michael Gerbick

March 28, 2017

"Great salesman -- great dealership!"

- Coyote105

One of the things I appreciated most about my experience was that the transaction did not start with haggling over the sticker price. Clearly that is not an appropriate starting point. The first offer made by the dealership was fair and reasonable. I countered with an offer and then the dealership gave me a second price and we were done. It is important for the seller not to make a big production out of the negotiations. Most intelligent and informed people, i.e. normal Audi customers, can reach a compromise quickly without grandstanding etc. The salesman was critical to my decision to purchase an Audi and at the Audi Atlanta dealership. He was exceptionally courteous, knowledgeable, very responsive to emails and phone calls and stayed on top of all details through my purchase. He listened to me, respected my level of knowledge about the Audi vehicles and quickly got me behind the wheel which is what sold me on the car.

March 27, 2017

"Excellent Service"

- Lydia S

I had my 2015 A3 Quattro convertible in for its first service. The process was easy, and the staff was friendly. I will visit again.

March 25, 2017

"Great experience purchasing our Q5"

- tomvee

We worked with DJ Hickson recently when purchasing our Audi Q5. He was able to have the car brought over from another dealership with the options and color combination that we wanted. The price negotiation was quick, easy, and very transparent. DJ took the time to explain all the features of the vehicle including the MMI system. He also followed up and did everything he said he would do throughout the entire process and after the sale. We were quick to get through financing and everybody at the dealership was very friendly and courteous. Overall very impressed with this dealership; they really want you to have a great experience here. Can't comment on service yet but those reviews look good and we will be back to get the vehicle serviced here as well.

New 2017 Audi A4, $45555