Audi Atlanta

Patrick Wolff

Cortlin Graber, Finance Manager, Audi Atlanta

Cortlin Graber

January 12, 2017

"Spectacular service! I'm so excited about my new A6."

- Mitchell

Unclear load service! Would highly recommend DJ for anyone interested in purchasing or leasing a new vehicle. The dealership is wonderful as well. I fully anticipate purchasing my next car with DJ as well.

January 12, 2017

"Great!"

- Rrpfeiffer

He was the best. I would definitely buy from DJ again, and recommend him to friends. Such a nice and helpful guy! It was an absolute pleasure. The best car buying experience of my life.

January 06, 2017

"Pleasant Experience"

- rodster26

Todd Chisolm is the personification of the ideal salesperson. After selecting the model I wanted, I next chose the color combination I preferred. The dealer did not have it in stock so Todd told me he would find one and let me know when it would be delivered. He found the car and two times the dealerships reneged on their promise to ship it to Todd. He persevered and on the third try, he was successful. Throughout the process, Todd was reassuring, calming, and professional while maintaining a positive attitude throughout it all. Upon taking delivery of the car, Todd gave me as much time as I needed to go over the car's features and technology in a very professional and courteous manner. This was by far the best experience I have had in purchasing a new car. Thank you, Todd!

New 2017 Audi A4, $45555