Audi Gwinnett

Jeff Bradberry

Collin Bramlett, Finance Manager, Audi Gwinnett

Collin Bramlett

April 08, 2017

"BAD AFTER PURCHASE SERVICE CAR ARRIVED WITH DAMAGE 2"

- LexusBuyer

DO NOT PURCHASE A CAR ONLINE FROM GWINNETT AUDI. CAR ARRIVED WITH DAMAGE NOT DISCLOSED BY DEALERSHIP. I purchased a 2016 Lexus IS200t from Gwinnett Audi in February 2017. Found the car online through cars.com, contacted Gwinnett, and the long-distance purchase experience was relatively painless. However, when the car was delivered to Texas, discovered that it had damage to the trunk lid and bumper which i) did not show up on the pictures that they posted online; and ii) was not disclosed by the Sales Representative. The second we saw the car as it was being unloaded by the transporter, called the Sales Rep. She said she would look into it. Couple of weeks went by and did not hear from her. Following up she said it was out of her department and then that she was no longer with Gwinnett Audi. Placed calls to Sales Manager and General Manager with no success in getting them to call back. Finally talked to Sales Manager and offered a nominal sum to fix the bumper, but only 1/4 of the total estimate to fix the bumper and the trunk lid. Told me to get an estimate so I did and when told them the amount, Sales Manager basically laughed and said there is no way they would pay that. Sales Manager also said that "I had not claim...and that ...they were a big corporation who had in-house lawyers to deal with me". Then forwarded estimate. Got no reply. Emailed Sales Manager and General Manager again, no reply. Even worse, its been 60 days since I bought the car and the Finance Department won't send me a copy of my Purchase Contract or registration for vehicle so driving with expired dealer plates and will probably get cited by police and/or have to pay a penalty when I go register the Lexus in Texas - assuming they ever get the registration done. When credit union sent me title on trade in by mistake, Gwinnett's Finance Manager called basically demanding that send it to them ASAP. I FEDEXED to them at my own expense. But when I need something, crickets. HORRIBLE AFTER THE SALE CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Karl Schaefer
Timothy Goodale
Other Employees : JULIA

March 18, 2017

"Daniel Marcy Great Member of the Audi Gwinett Team"

- treyjohnson1022

Buying a new car is one of those dreadful experiences we all go through. This time around it was a pleasant experience because Daniel Marcy was the intermediary for my purchase. This guy is a real professional, I can't even get myself to call him a car salesman because off the negative connotation that title has and he exemplifies professionalism. I began my purchase online, once he contacted me he asked what options I was looking for and from there he worked and kept constant contact until he found a vehicle and price we both could agree on. I tried working with another dealership in the area, but they did not put any effort into accommodating my vehicle request prior to coming down to the dealership. Daniel did as much as he could before I even stepped foot in the dealership. Once I did go to the dealership the only thing left to do was test the vehicle out and finalize the deal. I recommend Daniel Marcy to anybody who's looking for a new car. He's a real class act and really works with you and shows you the utmost respect as a potential customer.

March 03, 2017

"Closer to home"

- dhyndman

After doing my on line search I found an automobile I wanted to purchase, the salesman call and agreed to touch basis with me since I was not available immediately. However that that went south and his manager didn't make it any better. The experience at Duluth started out rough until I asked to speak to the manager who gave me Daniel Marcy to work with. He was patient, explained everything, entertained my son and even went the extra mile to get things ready ahead of time so as to relieve some of the waiting time. Despite delays in the delivery of my new purchase Daniel kept in touch and ensured everything he said would happen actually happened. It was definitely work the trip

New 2015 Audi Q7, $67250