Audi Gwinnett

Jeff Bradberry

Collin Bramlett, Finance Manager, Audi Gwinnett

Collin Bramlett

March 18, 2017

"Daniel Marcy Great Member of the Audi Gwinett Team"

- treyjohnson1022

Buying a new car is one of those dreadful experiences we all go through. This time around it was a pleasant experience because Daniel Marcy was the intermediary for my purchase. This guy is a real professional, I can't even get myself to call him a car salesman because off the negative connotation that title has and he exemplifies professionalism. I began my purchase online, once he contacted me he asked what options I was looking for and from there he worked and kept constant contact until he found a vehicle and price we both could agree on. I tried working with another dealership in the area, but they did not put any effort into accommodating my vehicle request prior to coming down to the dealership. Daniel did as much as he could before I even stepped foot in the dealership. Once I did go to the dealership the only thing left to do was test the vehicle out and finalize the deal. I recommend Daniel Marcy to anybody who's looking for a new car. He's a real class act and really works with you and shows you the utmost respect as a potential customer.

March 03, 2017

"Closer to home"

- dhyndman

After doing my on line search I found an automobile I wanted to purchase, the salesman call and agreed to touch basis with me since I was not available immediately. However that that went south and his manager didn't make it any better. The experience at Duluth started out rough until I asked to speak to the manager who gave me Daniel Marcy to work with. He was patient, explained everything, entertained my son and even went the extra mile to get things ready ahead of time so as to relieve some of the waiting time. Despite delays in the delivery of my new purchase Daniel kept in touch and ensured everything he said would happen actually happened. It was definitely work the trip

February 17, 2017

"Daniel Marcy - Best car buying experience ever"

- Riyadh A

I recently bought a Q7 through Daniel. From the very beginning of our interaction, Daniel was flexible, courteous, and transparent. He helped me understand the details of the CPO program, and went above and beyond to accommodate my wishes in preparing the car for delivery. His professionalism and expertise made this the most enjoyable car buying experience I have ever had. He is a credit to Audi Gwinnett and to his trade. When I am ready to trade up, I will look for Daniel again.

New 2015 Audi Q7, $67250