Audi Gwinnett

Josh Campbell

Service Manager
4.2

June 28, 2017

"This is why I wait looong periods of time before reviewing."

- PT7

It all started out as an alright experience. Nice staff, decent communication. Seemed to be solid and straight to the point. Well, i guess it wasn't after-all. We simply requested gap insurance in the discussion of our car deal. Since there was a reasonably large down payment provided, we were ensured that gap is not needed. The " are you sure? I feel more comfortable with gap still" question was asked again of course, but again we were told "no no it really won't be needed with that down payment " (and in the most ensuring and calm tone too, nothing too aggressive, so i guess we decided to believe it). Two years later and the exact thing we were told wouldn't happen has happened of course, and this is with a below average annual milage rate that was driven. Even when calculating the prorated refund from an extended warranty purchased in there, still, the car would be upside down. Called the dealership to try and explain this situation and possibly look for some options with the sales manager that goes by Tim. Tim took huge offense and simply would not even listen to the story as if I were completely wrong, and then proceeded to hang up on me (a person who was not cursing, or yelling, or screaming, you still hang up on?) and announced he was hanging up on me by saying "i am not going to go through this with you" as if i was a simple little child. So not only do they talk down to you but their card that they play is to play victim as if the customer is wrong in a "how dare you" kind of way. Basically if things hit the fan, the script is quickly flipped to look like they're the victim. Wow, i guess you live and you learn. We (me and my fiancé) thought we actually had a dealership we could be loyal to and go back to time and time again, but i guess not? We almost bought a second car from them but good thing we decided to hold off. Sad thing too that it was actually the manager that hung up on me in that way. Side note, service is okay, does what their supposed to do and straight to the point. This is all for the sales side. I suggest waiting at least a year or so depending on your situation before reviewing your experience, just to make sure whatever was promised and advised was and still remains accurate down the road.

Lauren Whitcraft
Collin Bramlett
2.0
Timothy Goodale

June 20, 2017

"idiots left my trade registered to my after selling it!"

- Msbaseball1971

Yes! This is illegal! I've called over and over to try to fix this issue but seems "nobody" is ever available only voice mail! Frustrating! Traded a vehicle Sept 2016 Found out 7/17 that vehicle was sold to someone else, involved in something bad, DUI perhaps, impounded and is STILL registered to me! The folks at Rick Case all the way up to corporate offices have NO supervision, this is how this happened! It's a voice mail run company! I'm reporting this to Audi as well I will now retain an attorney and let the authorities know about this company! Avoid this company!

Collin Bramlett
Karl Schaefer
Timothy Goodale
Dan Praznik

June 17, 2017

"The rudest place ever "

- Green hair

I should have listened to the reviews on this dealership customer service! They have the worst customer service when they feel you don't want anything or they can't help you. They completely ingnored me and walked away. I tried to talk and they treated me like I wasn't there anymore. Horrible for a luxury dealership.

Masud Wiggins