Audi Gwinnett

Jeff Bradberry

Collin Bramlett, Finance Manager, Audi Gwinnett

Collin Bramlett

February 17, 2017

"Daniel Marcy - Best car buying experience ever"

- Riyadh A

I recently bought a Q7 through Daniel. From the very beginning of our interaction, Daniel was flexible, courteous, and transparent. He helped me understand the details of the CPO program, and went above and beyond to accommodate my wishes in preparing the car for delivery. His professionalism and expertise made this the most enjoyable car buying experience I have ever had. He is a credit to Audi Gwinnett and to his trade. When I am ready to trade up, I will look for Daniel again.

February 10, 2017

"Registration Penalty Fees "

- Jenney Fazande

When you purchase an Audi from this dealership, prepare to pay penalty fees for your car registration. They will not send in your tag and title information to the state within 30 days, and you will accumilate and have to pay penalty fees. I had to pay $216 in penalty fees because mine was turned in only 10 days late. If you try to reach out and let them know about this issue, they will provide you with no assistance. GOOD LUCK!!!

January 19, 2017

"Poor Salespeople "

- ugadawgsfan

I was supposed to receive a call from a particular salesperson, well she only e-mailed me telling me to call her. Doesn't sound to eager for a sales! When I called her she had no idea what I was looking for even though all the information was supposedly passed on to her! I will be taking my business elsewhere!!! Not what I would expect from a high priced car!!

New 2015 Audi Q7, $67250