Auffenberg Ford North

Sunset Ford of Waterloo

Sunset Ford

Spunky Monkey
2/03/2016

"Ford fan and now an Auffenberg Ford fan too"

I retired from 21 years of Active Duty in the military (U.S. Coast Guard) and use USAA for my auto insurance and other services, including their New Car Buying Service. Auffenberg Ford is one of USAA’s Preferred Dealerships and I took advantage of the guaranteed discount they worked out with Auffenberg. Auffenberg was quick to respond to the notification that I was interested in the USAA Buying service. Mr. Robert Stevenson is the sales associate who assisted me. He was timely, professional, friendly, knowledgeable, and patient. He and the dealership worked hard for me (and for the dealership & Ford). They found the specific car I wanted and though it was at a dealership 300 miles away, they made arrangements to have it delivered to Auffenberg. The car was well-cleaned and prepped. The sale price was very good; the allowance given for my two-car trade-in was fair and maybe even generous; I appreciated the $500 military discount; they threw in the “Auto Butler” exterior finish care treatment (5 year term & guarantee); Ford’s $2K trade-in bonus cash was very helpful; also took advantage of Ford’s 60 month 0% financing (which is really what helped drive my decision to purchase now rather than wait another year or two).

777murphy777
1/26/2016

"Worst Customer Service I have ever seen!!"

These managers are unwilling to help. They are stuck in the stone age. If you value your time I would stay away. This management team is stuck in the stone age.

manager

Mj
12/22/2015

"Very good experience at this dealership"

Robert Stevenson was very knowledgeable and helpful as we proceeded through the purchasing process. We are excited to leave on the same day with our new Ford Edge.

Robert Stevenson.

Lisa
10/19/2015

"awesome"

I just want to say that my experience with Mr. Stevenson at Auffenberg North was just awesome, Rob listened to what I wanted and found exactly that and I got one hell of a good deal. I would recommend them to all my family and friends. I was in and out of the dealership with my new vehicle in no time, I love my new escape. Thanks again Rob for making my experience a pleasant one. You can bet I will be back in the future. Lisa Kuhn

jjokerst
7/30/2015

"Horrendous waste of time "

We packed up and drove the kids for over an hour and a half after calling at least three times in reference to a car available on their lot. When we arrived, the kids and I went to look around while my husband spoke with the dealer. Long story, short...the car we came for has been sold for TWO WEEKS!!! We even called along the way... We planned to test drive it tonight, and purchase it before the weekend. The dealer was not apologetic and had nothing to offer us despite our long trip. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP! I'm not even sure that car ever existed. If I could give a negative rating, I would! This has been an awful experience! DO NOT TRUST THEY HAVE WHAT YOU WANT IN STOCK! DO NOT MAKE A SPECIAL TRIP...EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED!

Terry

jjones 78
7/14/2015

"I LOVE MY NEW TRUCK!!"

The dealership was great,the staff was great!! They found the truck I wanted and didn't push me to buy something I didn't want. I would recommend going there for a vehicle to anyone looking for one. Overall great experience! !

Matt Cobb

JD
7/03/2015

"Great experience"

Repeat customer. Everyone extremely nice, no pressure. Found the perfect car for our family after two test drives. Dustin and Anthony = 5 stars each!! Thanks! We love our new car!!!

Vicki was our superb salesperson back in 2012, but was unavailable this time, Dustin Baron, Anthony Brinker

Justthefacts
6/25/2015

"Upfront knowledgable salesman equals great experience"

Went Auffenberg Ford in O'Fallon to look at Escapes. Have been in the market for about a month looking at SUV's and crossovers and had narrowed it down to the Rogue or Escape. We met Jason when we arrived and he took the time to ask some questions about our family and interests and was very genuine. He showed us the Escapes and gave the best showing of a vehicle we had seen.( had been to 5 different dealerships and looked at at least that many cars) we had questions about how it compared to the Rogue and by the time he showed the price it was the easiest decision ever to choose the Escape. Auffenberg Ford is great and we were driving home in our new Escape in less than 2 1/2 hours! Highly recommend Jason Banos and Auffenberg Ford O'Fallon!

Jason Banos

ddmills
6/01/2015

"Great experience "

I walked in thinking i knew exactly what I wanted but after seeing all the different options I was worried I wasn't making the right choice. Dustin was very patient and walked me through all the options and trim levels. I left knowing I made the right decision and will be back soon for our sons car to work with Dustin.

Dustin Baron

Bcliff78
5/15/2015

"Two Thumbs Up "

Recently purchased a vehicle from here. Very satisfied with my purchase an had an excellent salesman, Rob Stevenson.