Autex Mazda of Keene

Autex Mazda of Keene

Call
Autex Mazda of Keene Info
About Autex Mazda of Keene

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing! Please visit our new website! If you don't see what you are looking for, click on CarFinder, fill out the form, and we will let you know when vehicles arrive that match your search! Or if you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, click on Directions for interactive driving directions and other contact information. We look forward to serving you!

About Autex Mazda of Keene

Sunday 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM

jeanne c
12/17/2014

"Who knew buying a car could be so pleasureable"

I owned my previous car for 14 years and loved it but needed to get a new one - I had very specific requirements for a new car. The folks at Autex were able to meet those requirements and more. Over the summer, I had gone in to check out a few Mazdas but said I wasn't ready yet to purchase anything. They did not pester me with calls or emails. When I was ready, I came back to look at cars. I appreciated that. When I decided on the Mazda 3 i Grand Touring 5 door, they were able to get the exact color with the accessories that I wanted as well. There were none of the usual back and forth with the sales manager to purchase the car. It was all done with the utmost respect for the customer. I also appreciated that Charlie talked directly to me and made sure that I understood the car and did not direct the information to my husband. I would highly recommend Charlie and the staff at Autex to anyone who is looking for a car. Mazda should be thrilled to have Autex selling their product. Jeanne C

Tim Machunsky, Tim Hall, Gretchen Jackson

Taynar
12/12/2014

"Great sales and service staff."

Buying a new car at Autex Mazda was an enjoyable experience. Staff were friendly and easy going. None of the pushy sales techniques I encountered elsewhere. They had a lot of choices for Mazda 3's to choose from, and gave me a great discount on accessories. Their financing shopped around and found me a better rate than I was expecting. I've had one minor issue with the infotainment center. I called near closing time, and their service department fit me in and took care of it quickly.

Chuck Pretti
12/11/2014

"Fantastic Buying Experience"

Autex Mazda made my buying experience VERY positive. I was looking for a Mazda CX 5 and made an appointment with Gretchen. She was not only extraordinarily knowledgeable, she was also extremely friendly and professional. I have gone into dealerships in the past and found that I knew far more about their product than the under informed sales people. Not in this case! From the test drive to purchase Gretchen handled all with capable grace. The sales manager Tim - was equally helpful. He worked hard to get me the best possible price in trade and I developed trust in him and in Gretchen in a short period of time. Autex is a small dealership and that is a good thing. The employees speak glowingly of the owner and they clearly feel well supported and happy in what they do. All this contributes to an excellent buying experience. I am pleased with the both price I paid and the quality of service. I would not hesitate to send a friend or family member to Autex Mazda. My CX 5 is a terrific vehicle and I am very pleased with Mazda as I researched them through everything from Car and Driver to Consumer Reports. That is a lot said "coming down" from an Audi. This is a quality car dealership that I would recommend highly to anyone.

Tim Machunsky

Matthew Eichenlaub
12/07/2014

"The Way Buying a New Car Should Be!!!"

Autex Mazda in Keene, NH, should post a sign outside their dealership, "Autex Mazda, The Way Buying a Car Should Be!" (Sorry..., but I stole the idea from the Maine state motto: "Maine, The Way Life Should Be."). Just yesterday, December 6th, 2014, I bought a brand new vehicle at Autex Mazda, a CX-5 Grand Touring, blue reflex mica. I was even the first person to ever test drive this particular vehicle - how cool is that!!?? My car buying experience here was just about perfect. They are even going to drive it down to Amherst, MA, and deliver it to me after they go to the Massachusetts DMV and my insurance company. Wow! I wish to thank Donald Class and Tim Machunsky for their excellent service and for making my car buying experience a very good one. In the past I have left dealerships feeling dirty - having dealt with unscrupulous sales managers who pounce as soon as they sense a weakness or an ambiguity. Not the case at Autex Mazda - I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone. Words of advice: Do your research. There really are only 3 things you need to know about buying a car: Research, Research, and Research. Use the Internet and the many resources you can easily access online before going to a dealership In my opinion, some of the best resources are, AAA, USAA (military), Consumer Reports, True Car, Edmunds.com, Cars.com, Kelly Blue Book, NADA, CarsDirect.com. If you use these resources and do your homework you will more than likely have a much better buying experience because, "Knowledge is Power!" You will not waste your time or their time - and they greatly appreciate that! You will know what you want, but MOST importantly, you will know what price you should pay for it. There is a reasonable price which is fair for you and fair for them. Remember: they need to make a reasonable profit and you need to feel you got a good deal and were not ripped off. Regardless of what I just said above, (and I believe you need to do all that stuff) its still important to size up their vibes when you arrive. If you want a Mazda - and who wouldn't? Autex Mazda is a wonderful place to buy one! Matthew Eichenlaub (stockroomcat@comcast.net)

Tim Machunsky

MALBAR
11/28/2014

"Quick and friendly service"

Donald Class and the staff at Autex Mazda were friendly and easy going. There was no pressure and Donald was more than happy to let me and my family take a few different vehicles out for a test drive. When I did buy a vehicle from Autex ('06 Nissan Xtera) I felt that Donald gave me a very fair deal. Since I had paid cash in full, the paper work was a breeze and I was able to drive my new ride home that day. Thank You Donald and Autex!!

masler
11/14/2014

"friendly and patient service"

We bought a Mazda 5 and love it! Charlie Brown was our sales associate and he was very patient and helpful in helping us find what we wanted! Thank you!

khayden47
10/28/2014

"purchasing a affordable car"

Gretchen and her finanance department did very well helping me to get into a more affordable car that is better in fuel economy.I would recommend this dealership to anybody looking for friendly staff and to get into an affordable car or truck. Kenneth hayden

hoper
10/25/2014

"Honest and organized!"

Donald Class and Jim (the finance guy) did an amazing job getting us into an affordable car. They were honest, organized and hard working. We needed a car desperately with a monthly price that fit into our budget. These guys went above and beyond to get us the best deal.

jeff.jacobsen.718
10/23/2014

"great experience"

So my wife and I stopped in and were thinking about trading in our 09 cx-7, it was kind of a blah day and didn't really think anything good was going to happen that day. From the moment we got out of the car we were greeted by Donald Class, a smiling face from the past. As we bought the cx-7 from this very place two years ago. Don was the man who originally helped us the first time but we ended up not buying that day and came back the next day ready to go but unfortunately he was off that day and he didn't get the credit. ??. Sorry again Don! Anyhow don was great! He is funney and full of excitement but also very knowledgeable and and professional. Donald won't steer you wrong as we found out. Also we would like to say thank you too all the staff at autex. They all worked hard to get us or brand new Mazda 3, and we love it!

randy.fiddle
9/25/2014

"Great service, friendly staff, good price."

I recently bought a 2014 Mazda 6, the third car I have had through Autex in Keene, NH. Gretchen Jackson, the sales person each time, was very helpful and informative and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a new or used Mazda. Autex always seem to have the best models/options on hand in the lot.

Reviews of Gretchen  Jackson