Autex Mazda of Keene

94 Key Road,
Keene, New Hampshire 03431
Autex Mazda of Keene Info
About Autex Mazda of Keene

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing! Please visit our new website! If you don't see what you are looking for, click on CarFinder, fill out the form, and we will let you know when vehicles arrive that match your search! Or if you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, click on Directions for interactive driving directions and other contact information. We look forward to serving you!

About Autex Mazda of Keene

Sunday 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Bernice Mathieu
8/21/2015

"Excellent dealership "

Worked with Richard Roy great service from him as well as other staff members. This was the only dealership that didn't give up on me. Recommended 100% and my next car will be from them. My deal was hard due to my credit but they didn't see me as a credit score they saw me as a good person that had hard times. There FANTASTIC.

Richard Roy

DanL
8/21/2015

"Best car buying experience ever!"

Donald Class in sales was highly knowledgeable and friendly without being over-bearing. No high pressure tactics at all! After listening to my wants and needs, he pulled up the car that I ended up leasing. Good guess Donald. Bright red with beautiful 19" wheels! I have never had a sales person spend so much time going over all the technology and features of my new 2016 Grand Touring CX-5. He also took me on a tour of the facility where I got to meet several of the service and parts associates. Tim the finance manager gave me plenty of financing options and took the time to explain them all, helping me decide on a perfect lease that actually works for a higher mileage driver like myself. Great people and experience! I love my Mazda!

CBdeb
8/16/2015

"Awesome quarterly inspection, 5-job point service."

The professionalism with which the personal, warm and friendly service on my Mazda CX-5 was performed results in my feeling safe as I enjoy driving my Mazda. Thank you!

Brock
8/05/2015

"Hassle free"

When we my wife and I got there, we were able to browse a little before Gretchen approached us. Was no high pressure sales. We test drove several cars, they even pulled the one off the showroom floor for us. Once we decided which one we wanted the process was very relaxed, little negotiating, which is nice. Once we completed the sales process, Gretchen sat with me and showed me all the features and benefits that I would need to know. Very very helpful, was impressed on how much she new about the product she sold! I will shop there again and would highly recommend Autex.

hoeppnerm
8/03/2015

"Amazing Customer Care"

They went above and beyond to help me purchase my new car. Definitely not your every day car dealership, a staff who actually cares and makes it a great experience.

picks72
7/31/2015

"So easy!!! "

They where so helpful. They where so relaxed no pushing so comfortable with no pressure very pleasant. Would recommend this dealer to everyone. I give them a 10plus!!!!

slw188
7/06/2015

"Car buying experience"

I am not savvy when it comes to purchasing a car, actually I dreaded it. Gretchen Jackson made it easy and efficient. She determined my wants/needs and price point quickly and provided a selection to choose from. I will seek her services again and will recommend her to friends. Sandy

pb2015
6/29/2015

"Repeat customer"

I just leased a 2016 Mazda CX5 from Autex Mazda in Keene, NH. I have previously owned 2 Suzuki SX4's from them as well. Gretchen Jackson is a pleasure to work with, I tell her what I am looking for and she makes it happen! She goes the extra mile to make sure that I am happy with my purchase and makes the whole car buying experience fun and enjoyable.

mikeferr
6/23/2015

"Satisfied customer from Albany."

I traveled from Albany, NY to purchase my Mazda 3 S Grand Touring from Autex Mazda. My salesperson Donald was able to get me the exact car I was looking for, which entailed finding it and bringing it in from an out of state dealership. I spec'd out my car through truecar.com and got a great price with no hassle! ... something I couldn't do locally. I am very happy with my purchase and I'll definitely consider Autex for my next Mazda! Mike Ferracane

Shaun
5/26/2015

"I'm a very happy customer!"

We just purchased a Mazda CX-5 grand touring vehicle. We worked with Gretchen on a busy Saturday. She did a great job juggling our purchase with other customers needs. We were able to drive off with our new car that same afternoon, which made me a very happy lady. It's good to be back with Autex, and Gretchen is great! Everyone else also deserves praise for their role. Great team work all the way!

Reviews of Gretchen  Jackson