Autex Mazda of Keene

94 Key Road,
Keene, New Hampshire 03431
Autex Mazda of Keene Info
About Autex Mazda of Keene

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing! Please visit our new website! If you don't see what you are looking for, click on CarFinder, fill out the form, and we will let you know when vehicles arrive that match your search! Or if you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, click on Directions for interactive driving directions and other contact information. We look forward to serving you!

About Autex Mazda of Keene

Sunday 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Suzy51
4/19/2016

"My new CX3"

I went to Mazda of Keene to browse new cars and Donald came out to the parking area to help me. I have purchased many new vehicles but I enjoyed this one the most. Donald was very helpful in answering all of my questions, I was a little nervous about changing my "brand" of car but Donald made me feel confident and comfortable in purchasing a new Mazda CX3. He made me feel like I was top priority, introduced me to all of the staff, explained everything in detail. I felt like we were old friends by the time I left. I'm looking forward to servicing my new car at this dealership. Donald is not only a great salesman but a great person.

April 21, 2016

Suzy Everyone here at Autex would like to welcome you to the Mazda family. We are so happy you enjoyed your experience here with us and took the time out of your busy day to tell us about it. We look forward to helping you with all your automotive needs. See you at your first service.

Lisa Cee
4/16/2016

"Great experience! "

I have been putting it off for too long. I dreaded going car shopping but it was time. I had been to other dealerships and I can tell you that working with Gretchen at Autex was awesome. She was patient, responsive, knowledgeable and thorough! She made my car shopping a done deal. Thank you Gretchen!!!

April 21, 2016

Thank you Lisa. It was my pleasure to assist you. We all here at Autex would like to welcome you to the Mazda family. We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to tell us how we are doing. Chris and I hope we will be able to serve all of your automotive needs for many year to come. Please make sure to say hello in the sales department when you are here for your first service.

Jamie
4/16/2016

"Excellent service!!"

They were amazing! Gretchen and Tim did everything they could to get me into a car. My credit wasn't the best and they pulled through! I didn't get what I went for but they put me into a really nice jeep that I fell in love with. I would recommend them to anyone!

April 16, 2016

Thank you Jamie for taking the time to tell us how we are doing here at Autex! We are very happy you are enjoying the Jeep. We hope to be able to help you and your family for many years to come.

sandper
4/12/2016

"zoom zoom "

this is our 3rd mazda we got from Gretchen and the experience was just what we expected. Gretchen knows our taste by now and we fell instantly in love with the first car she brought out for us to test drive. And she took the time to answer my silly questions right away when I emailed her after bringing our car home.

April 16, 2016

It is always a pleasure to help you with your automotive needs. It is loyal customers like you that always make selling cars a pleasurable experience. I am always here to answer and questions you might have anytime of the day! I look forward to assisting you for year to come. Thank you again for allowing me to earn your business. ZOOM-ZOOM

Loverthreekids
3/28/2016

"Fantastic experience"

So ichave never bought a brand new vehicle I have purchased many newer vehicles but never new but my wife wanted brand new so the last few months we have been searching here and there and went into Mazda a few times dealt with Donald once and Gretchen once seems I bought vehicles from her before I knew I could trust her so I brought my wife in and she loved everything about the Mazda cx5 (2016) we were able to test drive a few and with ZERO hassle I might add and decided after reading reviews on if we purchases a very nice cx5 I would tell anybody to buy here and go with a personality because everybody there has one

April 16, 2016

Thank you again for allowing us to earn your business. We all here at Autex enjoy making a purchase experience a fun and enjoyable one! We look forward to seeing you at your first service!

aah10
3/09/2016

"Deceptive!!"

DECEPTIVE!!!! This dealership and the corporation have deceptive practices. If you lease a car and are thinking of turning it in early (not rolling into another Mazda)…be prepared for a HUGE wake up call. Neither the dealership nor the corporation were friendly, pleasant or helpful. Upon discussing with them, they apply a differential fee and a disposition fee. So, they take your car sell it at an auction and you pay the difference of what they don’t recover at auction plus a $300 disposition fee. Their website is also misleading as they tell you that you can call for an estimate of what would be owed at the time of termination…THEY CANNOT provide this information to you. Mind you, I was going to finish paying out the life of the loan!!! Wouldn’t a car depreciate after a year? Any normal dealership/corporation would be happy to get a car back with low mileage, less wear and tear and new tires. NOT MAZDA…they over extend and make the lessee make up the difference. They do not mention any of this as they are having you sign your life away!

April 16, 2016

I am sorry to see that you feel that way. Unfortunately, the local Ford store that you traded your car in with gave you some bad advice. We spoke with the dealer and manager who gave you a check for the remainder of your lease payments. They thought you could just turn your car in after that when in fact your lease agreement states it would need to happen at the end of your lease term. The Ford leases are set up the same way and, they should have read your lease agreement or called us prior to making the assumption that your lease could just be returned. As for the statements you have made about the employees at Autex Mazda, I encourage anyone reading this to please review what others are saying about Autex Mazda. THIS IS NOT A REALISTIC REVIEW!

Ang43
3/06/2016

"Warm and Welcoming!"

Gretchen was very friendly she met me outside as I was coming in, I had found an vehicle online and excited to see it, she had it ready, answered all my questions in a very professional manner, the gentleman whom handled my financing (Mark?) so sorry if I got your name wrong, anyways he worked hard to put me where I was comfortable considering I was "upside down" with my trade, I would definitely recommend and return in the future. Great Experience!!

April 16, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience here at Autex. We all here at Autex enjoy making new friends. We hope we can serve all of your automotive needs for many years to come.

4jewels2
3/05/2016

"Best new car experince"

Gretchen made us feel totally comfortable the moment we walked in the door, all our questions were answered quickly and very informative with a great sence of humor thrown in, we were givin as much time as we needed to look over and get comfortable with the car we were looking to purchase.

April 21, 2016

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to tell us about your experience here at Autex. We appreciate you allowing us to earn your business and look forward to seeing you at your first service.

Buster2012
2/27/2016

"Gretchen ROCKS!"

Fantastic experience with Gretchen who got me exactly what I wanted at an AMAZING price! I had a great time, too laughing and talking and felt so welcome at Autex.

April 16, 2016

I am so happy you were able to take the time out of your busy day to tell us about your experience here with us at Autex. I hope you and Buster have a healthy happy relationship! We look forward to serving all your automotive needs for many years to come! Happy motoring

tmaynard
2/14/2016

"Great customer service "

I recently purchased a 2016 Mazda CX-5 from Autex Mazda dealership in Keene. I'm always skeptical going into dealerships, expecting salesmen that push you one way or another and managers that argue about prices. Prior to this vehicle I purchased a Subaru, it took me going to four different dealers before I found one with good customer service. This was the only Mazda dealer I have been to for this car! Purchasing this car was the smoothest, friendliest transaction I have ever had with a car dealer. Not once did I feel pressured or like I had to be defensive. Everyone was willing to work with me and accommodate what I was looking for and what I could spend. Adam, my salesman was knowledgeable, friendly and seemed legitimately caring about my needs and what I was looking for in a vehicle. They gave me a fair value for my trade in vehicle without any negotitating. This made me feel like they are honest and up frontwhich in my opinion is rare to find in a dealership. I recommend this dealer to anyone who doesn't want to deal with the typical, expected hassle of buying a car.

April 16, 2016

We all here at Autex would like to thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to tell us about your experience with us here at Autex. We look forward toseeing you at your first service.

Reviews of Gretchen  Jackson