Autex Mazda of Keene

Autex Mazda of Keene

Call
Autex Mazda of Keene Info
About Autex Mazda of Keene

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing! Please visit our new website! If you don't see what you are looking for, click on CarFinder, fill out the form, and we will let you know when vehicles arrive that match your search! Or if you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, click on Directions for interactive driving directions and other contact information. We look forward to serving you!

About Autex Mazda of Keene

Sunday 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM

"friendly and patient service"

We bought a Mazda 5 and love it! Charlie Brown was our sales associate and he was very patient and helpful in helping us find what we wanted! Thank you!

"purchasing a affordable car"

Gretchen and her finanance department did very well helping me to get into a more affordable car that is better in fuel economy.I would recommend this dealership to anybody looking for friendly staff and to get into an affordable car or truck. Kenneth hayden

"Honest and organized!"

Donald Class and Jim (the finance guy) did an amazing job getting us into an affordable car. They were honest, organized and hard working. We needed a car desperately with a monthly price that fit into our budget. These guys went above and beyond to get us the best deal.

"great experience"

So my wife and I stopped in and were thinking about trading in our 09 cx-7, it was kind of a blah day and didn't really think anything good was going to happen that day. From the moment we got out of the car we were greeted by Donald Class, a smiling face from the past. As we bought the cx-7 from this very place two years ago. Don was the man who originally helped us the first time but we ended up not buying that day and came back the next day ready to go but unfortunately he was off that day and he didn't get the credit. ??. Sorry again Don! Anyhow don was great! He is funney and full of excitement but also very knowledgeable and and professional. Donald won't steer you wrong as we found out. Also we would like to say thank you too all the staff at autex. They all worked hard to get us or brand new Mazda 3, and we love it!

"Great service, friendly staff, good price."

I recently bought a 2014 Mazda 6, the third car I have had through Autex in Keene, NH. Gretchen Jackson, the sales person each time, was very helpful and informative and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a new or used Mazda. Autex always seem to have the best models/options on hand in the lot.

"EFFORTLESS CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE"

I recently purchased a new Mazda and decided to go with AUTEX, based on a recommendation from a friend. My initial concerns about buying a car in New Hampshire, while I live in Connecticut, almost immediately disappeared after talking with the staff. Tim the sales manager helped put me in the perfect car and made sure to give great consideration to a few very specific needs I had when picking a car. Tim the finance manager took care of all the financing and got me a great rate, despite not so great credit. Most of the business was taken care of over the phone with very little needed from myself. I simply picked up the car and my plates came via UPS a week later. Needless to say, I love the car, loved the experience and wouldn't hesitate to go back to AUTEX Mazda again.

"Donald Class at Autex Mazda"

Donald Class, at Autex Mazda in Keene,NH, was very professional and a top notch sales rep. Donald listened to what I was looking for in a vehicle and found me exactly what I was looking for. He never once tried to persuade me into something I didn't want or like, as most sales reps in the paste have. I would recommend anyone looking for a car, new or used, to visit Donald at Autex. He is very knowledgeable and easy to work with, he will make you feel very relaxed and not stressed out, like most car buying experiences tend to be. Thank you Donald!

September 24, 2014

Thank you so much for for allowing us to earn your business. We here at Autex appreciate the feed back and look forward to seeing you at your first service. Enjoy your New Mazda 6!! Zoom-Zoom

"Gretchen Jackson helped My family get a new car"

Gretchen Jackson of Autex Mazda in Keene, N.H. assisted me in getting into a new car in which my family needed bad. Gretchen was very professional and very knowledgeable and was willing to do what ever it took to help me. Thank you Gretchen Jackson and Autex Mazda of Keene, N.H.

September 24, 2014

it was my pleasure to help you with your automotive needs. We here at Autex Mazda would like to welcome you to the Mazda family and look forward to seeing you at your first service.

"Great Dealership!"

For only the second time in 38 years of car buying, I have had an entirely positive car-buying experience. In June, I ditched my derelict Passat for a nimble little 3S, with its Jag-like lines and Bose sound. Donald Class was a pleasure to deal with, as were the Sales and Finance Managers. The atmosphere at Autex Mazda is relaxed; no oily-pressure sales, just a friendly, accommodating, and knowledgeable staff. My first scheduled service was done promptly, on schedule, and on the house, even including a tire rotation. Autex is a 1 1/4-hr. drive for me; but, it is well worth it. Heck, in a 3S, it's a treat.

September 24, 2014

Thank you for your feedback!! We would all like to welcome you to the Mazda family. Please stop by the showroom next time you are in for serivce.

"Great customer service and wonderful pricing. "

I just bought my Honda Accord IMA from Autex. This is was the first time that I have ever bought a car through a dealer and it was wonderfully fast, informative and financially lucrative experience. I was able to buy a car from out of state with just a few phone calls. The salesman was efficient and nice. I recommend them to anyone.

Tim Metchensky

September 24, 2014

Thank you for yor feedback. We hope we can help in the future with all your automotive needs.

Reviews of Donald Class