Read Reviews Autex Mazda of Keene

Tony ShermanParts Manager1 Lifetime Review

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Autex Mazda of Keene

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Autex Mazda of Keene has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Autex Mazda of Keene

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing!

Please visit our new website!

If you don't see what you are looking for, click on CarFinder, fill out the form, and we will let you know when vehicles arrive that match your search! Or if you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, click on Directions for interactive driving directions and other contact information. We look forward to serving you!

Our Location

Saturday: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM

Sunday: Closed

Our Amenities

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Best Experience I ever had in Buying a Car"

adtonie@gmail.com
7/26/2014 9:47:08 PM

My Review Of Autex Mazda of Keene:

The staff at Autex Mazda are smart, professional and nice people to buy a car from. First, they completely honored my "True Car Consumer Reports Pricing Certificate", with no worries from me that there might be additional fees. Second, and what really surprised and pleased me-- was that they held the car I wanted for 3 days before I could get there to pick it up! I drove from NY state to get my Mazda 2 Sport car.
Don Class, my salesperson was extremely patient, helpful and reassuring over the phone and we went for a good test drive before I bought the car. Additionally, the two "Tims", Tim Machunsky (Sales Manager) and Tim (Finance Manager) are very nice gentleman who made finalizing the sale smooth and efficient! I hadn't bought a car in 10 years, and my last experience seemed like a nightmare!
I highly recommend Autex Mazda for a great car and great car buying experience.

"awesome experience"

pagilbertsr
7/23/2014 12:11:23 PM

My Review Of Autex Mazda of Keene:

Had a wonderful experience at Autex Mazda... Donald Class made me feel comfortable and made me feel like i was going to leave with a car no sooner than i just walked in... I loved the confidence the whole Mazda team had in for helping me purchase a car!! I have and will encourage anyone that is looking to buy a car to go to Autex Mazda !!!

Added: 7/23/2014 12:36:19 PM

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us here at Autex. We look forward to serving you with all your automotive needs for years to come. All of us here thank you for your business.

"A Great Experience!"

scrossma
7/20/2014 12:40:55 AM

My Review Of Autex Mazda of Keene:

Gretchen Johnson was very friendly, helpful & made us feel like we were part of her family. Gretchen & Tim Hall did everything they could to get us the best car & price. They were unbelievable, we drove in looking for a car & left the same day with a brand new one. That is fast service!!

Thank you Autex Mazda!! We will definitely recommend you to everyone :)

Added: 7/20/2014 12:08:18 PM

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to tell us how we are doing. All of us here at Autex Thank you for your business and look forward to helping you with all your automotive needs in the future. We look forward to seeign you at your first free service.
Zoom-Zoom

"First Time Car Buyer"

ShellieJeanette
7/11/2014 6:50:30 PM

My Review Of Autex Mazda of Keene:

Loved the service that I received. Being that this was my first new car; Gretchen was extremely helpful. I loved the fact that they were accommodating. I did not have my down payment for my insurance and they advanced me a loan. I drove away the same day. Life will be easier and more enjoyable.

Added: 7/12/2014 4:21:23 PM

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience!! We appreciate your feed back and can't wait to see you at your first service.

Added: 7/20/2014 12:04:44 PM

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience. We look forward to seeing you at your first service.
Zoom-Zoom.

Twitter
"Another great experience at Autex"

Suzuki -Jack
7/7/2014 7:10:22 AM

My Review Of Autex Mazda of Keene:

Once again Gretchen Jackson went above and beyond the call of duty to get me into the truck I Wanted at a payment that fit my budget. This is our 7th purchase from Gretchen at Autex. She understands and listens to the customers needs. She really takes the time to listen, her straight forward approach and honesty is what keeps me coming back. If you ever need a vehicle and want someone who will listen, you must contact Gretchen Jackson.

Added: 7/12/2014 4:25:03 PM

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience. It is always pleasure to see you and your family and provide you with your automotive needs.

Twitter
"Great experience from a single-owner dealership"

Mordachai
6/13/2014 10:39:00 AM

Charlie BrownCharlie Brown

My Review Of Autex Mazda of Keene:

I was shopping around for the best deal I could get in four-state area around western mass - especially looking for what I had determined was my dream-car in a great color - when I was contacted by Charlie that they had one on the lot. After some initial confusion (use a phone rather than email with these folks for best results), I decided to take a look and drive the hour to get a sense of this car.
Boy am I glad I did! The car was everything I was hoping it was and more! And unlike other dealers in western mass who had babysat with me while I test drove a car, at Autex I was able to take the thing out for a real spin by myself. I know it sounds silly - but when you've got someone looking over your shoulder it puts a huge crimp on your ability to really get a feel for the car you're driving - takes away your permission to try things out. So I got a real feel for the car, which sold me on it then and there!
After returning to the dealership, I found Charlie and Tim to be laid back, easy to negotiate a fair deal with, and a total lack of the usual run-around bull-crap that most dealers employ (IMX). Nobody tried to drag the process out, or pinch me for yet a few more dollars or up-sell a bunch of useless "features" or such. Just honest negotiations.
And the best part followed. Since I am in western mass, there had to be some coordination to get new plates and delivery of additional money down (my fault for not bringing my check book), and Tim & co. went out of their way to try to get all of the paperwork and RMV title & registration taken care of quickly - the very next day in fact!
I've bought three new cars from dealerships so far, and this was by far my best experience. Recommended. :D

"Great service!"

liesbyington
6/3/2014 1:41:05 PM

My Review Of Autex Mazda of Keene:

I recently purchased a Mazda cx-5 from Autex. The team, especially Donald Class, was very helpful in helping me purchase my dream car. He was never pushy and didn't pressure me like the stereotypical car salesman. He, and the entire Autex staff, were very professional, friendly and down to earth. They exemplify a caring, no-nonsense, neighborly dealership who's main purpose is to find the customer a great deal on a great car and make the dreaded car buying fiasco as easy and stress free as possible. Donald also went above and beyond by making himself available to his clients through text, which is extremely convenient given the digital age and the busy and competitive work environment of the young adult. He's always available for help, advice, troubleshooting and just to let him know how much your new car kicks a$$! Autex Mazda in Keene went above and beyond to help me get the car of my dreams at a fantastic price that is completely reasonable for my income. Because of their friendly approach, knowledge and determination to make the customer happy, I am now driving a pimp ride. Thanks Autex Mazda!

- Happy customer,
Annelies

Added: 7/12/2014 4:30:20 PM

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. We really appreciate your feed back. We look forward to serving all your automotive needs!! We here at Autex would like to welcome you to the Mazda family!

Twitter
"Truecar.com directed me to Autex and I had a great experienc"

lovemynewCX5
6/2/2014 8:50:12 PM

My Review Of Autex Mazda of Keene:

I used both the AAA car build program and Truecar.com to identify 3 dealers who had a 2014 Mazda CX5. Autex came up in both searches and had the lowest "administration fees". Gretchen Jackson reached out to me via email and answered all my questions very promptly. I knew what I wanted and Gretchen Jackson was very straightforward when I arrived for a test drive. She didn't try to sell me more car than I wanted, which I appreciate and honored the quote that I had through Truecar and AAA. The financing that Mazda offered was better than my bank, and Tim Hall took me through the process very efficiently. I was able to leave with my new car about 3.5 hours later and was very pleased with the experience. The service seems very convenient (available on Saturdays, free wifi and shuttle service to outlets).

Added: 7/12/2014 4:32:26 PM

Thank you for your feed back. We here at Autex mazda wish to welcome you to the Mazda family!! We hope yo enjoy your new vehicle and look forward to seeing you at your first service.

"Great Experience"

mgrace1219
5/23/2014 10:33:42 PM

My Review Of Autex Mazda of Keene:

Let me start by saying the reason I choose Autex Mazda was because when I first stopped by and was in the "just looking" phase I was approached by Donald Class. He was professional and not pushy. Her educated me on the vehicles they had on the lot and listened to my concerns.
I had been to other dealerships in Keene and each time was approached by sales people who clearly only had a sale in mind. They did not care about what was best for me.
I checked in a few times with Donald to see what was available and finally the perfect Mazda CX 9 came in. I test drove, took some time to think about it, test drove it again, and then I was able to submit all the financial info on line and this was so convenient. Donald let me know exactly what documents and information I needed and the sales team kept me informed all the way.
One thing I found is that several of the people on the team also drive Mazda's, being a first time Mazda owner this was important because I felt the staff really believe in the cars they sell. Donald is extremely professional and knowledgeable. He was also good about following up after my purchase to make sure I was satisfied with my car and experience. I though that was nice.
I would highly recommend this dealership to all my family and friends. They truly define quality customer service!

Twitter
"Donald Class is 'Da Man"

popcorn34
5/8/2014 9:05:17 PM

My Review Of Autex Mazda of Keene:

Donald Class gives the title "salesman" a whole new meaning. His ability to make you feel relaxed and well informed goes way beyond what is required from salesmen. Don was not there to push a product but was there to meet a need. My wife and I was looking to purchase a new vehicle, but our credit wasn't the greatest. Don was honest and up front. He made us aware of what we would be facing and then he delivered on everything he spoke of. There were no hidden cost, no delays and no hassles. Don made our car buying experience an exciting event!! If you are looking to purchase a new automobile the Autex Mazda is the place to go and Donald Class is the man to see!!! A big Thank You to Tim Hall for all you do!!

Reviews 11-20 >>