Autex Mazda of Keene

Showroom Hours: 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM Open Now

Autex Mazda of Keene

Autex Mazda of Keene Info
About Autex Mazda of Keene

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing! Please visit our new website! If you don't see what you are looking for, click on CarFinder, fill out the form, and we will let you know when vehicles arrive that match your search! Or if you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, click on Directions for interactive driving directions and other contact information. We look forward to serving you!

About Autex Mazda of Keene

Sunday 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM

peterwa6
2/27/2015

"Great buying experience"

I had a great car buying experience 5 years ago when I was looking at an used VW car of theirs (didn't buy that time) so I made sure to see what they had at their dealership this time around. And I was glad I did, they had what I was looking for, and Gretchen Jackson (Sales), Tim Machunsky (Manager) and Tim Hall (Loan, title and other paperwork) where a delight to work with. They listened, accommodated and went above and beyond all my needs when I bought my VW TDI Jetta Wagon with them. I will most certainly go back to Autex next time I want a car. Thank you Autex! - Peter

Tim Machunsky

gmueller65
2/27/2015

"Great dealership"

I bought a 2013 Mazda3 for a price way lower than competitors. Gretchen was fantastic and informative. The whole process was very easy. It is my first vehicle purchase, and I will remember how great Autex was for me for purchases in the future.

Elemental
2/11/2015

"Ease and Comfort"

My daughter is/was a first time buyer and was a bit nervously excited. Everyone was pleasant and easy to talk with. They took a lot of time explaining everything to her. The whole experience was not a rush job. No pressure....just a nice experience.

February 12, 2015

Tahnk you so much for taking the time to tell us how we are doing. I am very sorry the oil change light came on for you. When we take vehicle in here at Autex Mazda every car gets an oil change regardless of when it was last done, unfortunately we can not reset the oil change light until it comes on. so there is no need for you to change the oil at this point if you would like to bring it here we will gladly turn off that light and get you on your way.

Gulo
2/07/2015

"best yet"

Gretchen and Tim were a great help. Best experience I've had at a dealership so far. I've had my car a week and had the tpms light came on. I stopped by and they took it right in and put air in my tires. Great customer service so far.

DPR
2/07/2015

"Easy Buying Process"

I was interested in buying a Mazda for a long time. When my 2005 Chevy Cavalier was totaled in an accident last Fall it was time for a new ride. I was away out of the country for 3 months, so I put off buying a car until I returned. When I returned I first looked at Fords and Hyundais (different dealerships). Nice automobiles but they didn't do anything to move me to make a purchase. I needed a new car but I was not exactly sure what. So I went with my first instinct and drove to Autex Mazda in Keene, NH. I had trouble making a decision between a Mazda 6 and a Mazda 3 Hatch. Donald Class helped me with my decision. There were no high pressure points, just information, realistic options and expectations. I didn't need all the bells and whistles like heated seats, backup camera, navigation system......but the staff impressed upon me that I would appreciate these features. So I bought the Mazda 3 with a little more features and options than I originally planned on buying. I was glad I bought this car off the lot as it really was a great car. I know I made the right decision when I looked at the 20-day license plate and someone wrote in black ink, "Thank you and God Bless, with a smiley face". Amen!

gordie57
1/12/2015

"Gretchen is the bestist"

Bought a used VW Jetta with absolutely no problems .All employees were knowledgable, courteous and added a bit of humor. I highly recommend this dealership. Gretchen was an experienced salesperson and a pleasure to do business with. No matter what your co-workers say Charlie you mop a mean floor.Thanks

January 14, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to tell us what you think. It was a pleasure getting to know you. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving your family with all of your automotive needs in the years to come. Sincerely, The Entire Team at Autex Mazda

Pippajojo
1/04/2015

"Totally stress free"

I'd been searching and researching cars for some time and had decided to try Autex as a last resort. My salesman, Donald Class' laid back approach was very helpful. I really appreciated his respectful attitude and the fact that he seemed to listen to my concerns and try to accommodate. Though I had no intention to buy immediately, I felt great about the deal they were offering (which had not been my experience thus far) and the Mazda service and product appeared to be one of the best I've found. I'm still surprised to feel so good about what is generally a stressful experience! Donald made it a low-key, easy interaction!

parksale
1/03/2015

"Leased a new car-Mazda3"

I am so glad a friend suggested looking at Mazdas when it came time for us to get a new car. The dealership in Keene was incredibly pleasant. There was a calm atmosphere, despite it being the last Saturday in December (and it was clear they were fairly busy.)We were greeted immediately by Donald Class who carefully listened to what we needed. We were very frank that we were on a tight budget --never once did he try to convince us to get into a car we cannot afford. As said before, we were there on a friend's reccomendation so we didn't know much about Mazdas. Mr. Class believes deeply in the value Mazda offers. We learned a lot from him. These cars are dependable, affordable, and get great gas milage. All that, and leasing one from the Keene dealership could not have been smoother. All the employees were friendly,including the man who helped us with the credit report and financing. I'm very glad we are Autex Mazda customers. I have already suggested the dealership to some friends who are looking for a new car.

mothergoose
12/29/2014

"Another wonderful purchase!!!"

Just bought my 4th Mazda!!! Gretchen has me hooked. Each and every time I start looking for a new vehicle she has exactly what I am looking for. She is great!!!!! Professional, knowledegable and has a great sense of humor. She made this experience just like the other 3, very enjoyable!!! All around great dealership. They all work with you and for you and that is a great feeling.

January 14, 2015

Once again It was my pleasure to assist you with your automotive needs. It is customers like yourself that make my job an easy fun experience!! Thank you again for the last 10 years of dedication to Autex and myself!! you are both truly a blessing to work with.

jeanne c
12/17/2014

"Who knew buying a car could be so pleasureable"

I owned my previous car for 14 years and loved it but needed to get a new one - I had very specific requirements for a new car. The folks at Autex were able to meet those requirements and more. Over the summer, I had gone in to check out a few Mazdas but said I wasn't ready yet to purchase anything. They did not pester me with calls or emails. When I was ready, I came back to look at cars. I appreciated that. When I decided on the Mazda 3 i Grand Touring 5 door, they were able to get the exact color with the accessories that I wanted as well. There were none of the usual back and forth with the sales manager to purchase the car. It was all done with the utmost respect for the customer. I also appreciated that Charlie talked directly to me and made sure that I understood the car and did not direct the information to my husband. I would highly recommend Charlie and the staff at Autex to anyone who is looking for a car. Mazda should be thrilled to have Autex selling their product. Jeanne C

Tim Machunsky, Tim Hall, Gretchen Jackson