Autex Mazda of Keene

Internet Sales Manager
Tim Hall, Sales Manager, Autex Mazda of Keene

Tim Hall

November 03, 2016

"Top notch and pleasent to deal with. "

- Michael Finley

Bought a used car and dealt with many dealerships. Autex Mazda of Keene were the most professional. They know how to use the internet other than auto response. Bought an extended warranty and that was explained to be very well. Service gave me the information I wanted. I am not a big fan of cars. I like them to do what they are supposed to do. I bought a CX-5 and it is down right fun to drive.

October 23, 2016

"Outstanding service and purchase experiences"

- Chuck P

I recently bought a CX9, my second car from Autex. My experience with Gretchen (my salesperson) was outstanding. Gretchen is capable, professional, ,and knows Mazda's inside and out. Pricing / and trade in values were more than fair and the experience was enjoyable and in no way negative. The most impressive thing about this dealership is their employees. They help problem solve situations for your benefit rather than selling you unnecessarily. They treat you well and they do what they say they will do. If I have an extended service they can arrange a loaner or give me a ride wherever I want to go. I have never had a dispute or disagreement with them in several years of ownership. Most importantly they have earned my trust as they are honest, reasonable and perhaps the best example of any dealership / service center that I have ever dealt with. Five stars all the way!

September 26, 2016

"I have never had a bad experience with this service center"

- derb245

And today, after knowing that it would cost about $135.00 to have some buffing done to the car and paint touch ups, got a bill for $12.31. Extremely surprised. When queried, it was said "we take care of our customers." I have never had a bad experience with this service center or sales staff.