Autex Mazda of Keene

94 Key Road,
Keene, New Hampshire 03431
Autex Mazda of Keene Info
About Autex Mazda of Keene

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing! Please visit our new website! If you don't see what you are looking for, click on CarFinder, fill out the form, and we will let you know when vehicles arrive that match your search! Or if you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, click on Directions for interactive driving directions and other contact information. We look forward to serving you!

About Autex Mazda of Keene

Sunday 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM

katie524
4/21/2015

"great price and experience!"

Gretchen was very professional and helpful in buying my new Mazda cx9. She was able to get me the car I wanted, with the payment I needed, at a great interest rate. We walked into the dealership with a vehicle in mind and drove it of the lot a few hours later. I will definitely be back next time I'm in the market for a vehicle.

Byron B.
4/21/2015

"Honesty works for us."

We had a great experience buying from Autex Mazda of Keene, NH. Our sales professional was Donald Class. He is very clear and works to get you all the information you need. I know that if I have any issues with my purchase that Donald and his team will get them resolved for me fast. His up front honesty was appreciated. His sales manager is visible and friendly. We had gone through Consumer Reports TrueCar pricing and the price was the same as advertised on their website. The pricing was straight forward and they were honest. This is the second new Mazda we have bought and the 3rd new vehicle. We have found a dealer that we like doing business with. We had a great buying experience and will return for future sales. Thank you Donald!

ZoomZoom36
4/14/2015

"Autex Mazda made me a happy customer!"

I have no choice but to give Autex Mazda of Keene, NH a great review because they had the car I wanted and gave me a good deal. In fact, Autex was the only Mazda dealer in all of New England that had a 2016 Mazda6 in the Sport trim/six speed manual shift, with the beautiful Blue Reflex color and sand interior. Gretchen does the car buying for the dealership and was my sales gal. She did a wonderful job and offered a good deal that made the drive from Portland to Keene very worthwhile. This is only the second new car purchase of my life, which has been filled with decent, though older, used cars. I did my home work and knew what I wanted. Autex Mazda and Gretchen came through for me and I can recommend them with enthusiasm and confidence.

Dvine
4/14/2015

"The new car experience."

At one time I would have balked at going out to look at new cars and working with dealerships because it is so overwhelming! However, at Autex Mazda in Keene, Gretchen Jackson made this a stress free experience for me over 7 years ago. I have traded in vehicles and upgraded over the years, and Gretchen was there to make sure all my needs were met with each car. Buying a new car was exciting instead of overwhelming. I would highly recommend Autex Mazda for your new or used car. It was an enjoyable experience! Thank you!

terrygracie
4/06/2015

"Great Dealership"

We have worked with Gretchen Jackson for quite some time and her professional and personal attention always exceeds expectations. Great team at Autex! Thank you!

Tim

Neli
3/16/2015

"Great dealership!"

I've worked on buying cars with Gretchen Jackson for years. She takes every case personally. A car dealer you can trust! A dealership you can trust! Highly recommended!

peterwa6
2/27/2015

"Great buying experience"

I had a great car buying experience 5 years ago when I was looking at an used VW car of theirs (didn't buy that time) so I made sure to see what they had at their dealership this time around. And I was glad I did, they had what I was looking for, and Gretchen Jackson (Sales), Tim Machunsky (Manager) and Tim Hall (Loan, title and other paperwork) where a delight to work with. They listened, accommodated and went above and beyond all my needs when I bought my VW TDI Jetta Wagon with them. I will most certainly go back to Autex next time I want a car. Thank you Autex! - Peter

Tim Machunsky

gmueller65
2/27/2015

"Great dealership"

I bought a 2013 Mazda3 for a price way lower than competitors. Gretchen was fantastic and informative. The whole process was very easy. It is my first vehicle purchase, and I will remember how great Autex was for me for purchases in the future.

Elemental
2/11/2015

"Ease and Comfort"

My daughter is/was a first time buyer and was a bit nervously excited. Everyone was pleasant and easy to talk with. They took a lot of time explaining everything to her. The whole experience was not a rush job. No pressure....just a nice experience.

Autex Mazda of Keene responded to this review

February 12, 2015

Tahnk you so much for taking the time to tell us how we are doing. I am very sorry the oil change light came on for you. When we take vehicle in here at Autex Mazda every car gets an oil change regardless of when it was last done, unfortunately we can not reset the oil change light until it comes on. so there is no need for you to change the oil at this point if you would like to bring it here we will gladly turn off that light and get you on your way.

Gulo
2/07/2015

"best yet"

Gretchen and Tim were a great help. Best experience I've had at a dealership so far. I've had my car a week and had the tpms light came on. I stopped by and they took it right in and put air in my tires. Great customer service so far.

Reviews of Gretchen  Jackson