Autex Mazda of Keene

94 Key Road,
Keene, New Hampshire 03431
Autex Mazda of Keene Info
About Autex Mazda of Keene

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing! Please visit our new website! If you don't see what you are looking for, click on CarFinder, fill out the form, and we will let you know when vehicles arrive that match your search! Or if you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, click on Directions for interactive driving directions and other contact information. We look forward to serving you!

About Autex Mazda of Keene

Sunday 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM

pb2015
6/29/2015

"Repeat customer"

I just leased a 2016 Mazda CX5 from Autex Mazda in Keene, NH. I have previously owned 2 Suzuki SX4's from them as well. Gretchen Jackson is a pleasure to work with, I tell her what I am looking for and she makes it happen! She goes the extra mile to make sure that I am happy with my purchase and makes the whole car buying experience fun and enjoyable.

mikeferr
6/23/2015

"Satisfied customer from Albany."

I traveled from Albany, NY to purchase my Mazda 3 S Grand Touring from Autex Mazda. My salesperson Donald was able to get me the exact car I was looking for, which entailed finding it and bringing it in from an out of state dealership. I spec'd out my car through truecar.com and got a great price with no hassle! ... something I couldn't do locally. I am very happy with my purchase and I'll definitely consider Autex for my next Mazda! Mike Ferracane

Shaun
5/26/2015

"I'm a very happy customer!"

We just purchased a Mazda CX-5 grand touring vehicle. We worked with Gretchen on a busy Saturday. She did a great job juggling our purchase with other customers needs. We were able to drive off with our new car that same afternoon, which made me a very happy lady. It's good to be back with Autex, and Gretchen is great! Everyone else also deserves praise for their role. Great team work all the way!

Neal_WA
5/21/2015

"No pressure, easy to work with"

I traded in my tired old truck for a much nicer F150 on thier used lot. Tony Sherman was really easy to work with and handled everything in a very professional way. In fact, everyone I met there was very easy to work with. One thing that really helped was Tony was always availabe through email or phone, to answer questions or followup with me. That was important since I was 75 miles away in Lebanon

jack2079
5/19/2015

"great service"

I have taken several of my vehicles and my wife's car to this dealership for service and have always been treated with respect and honesty which is why I keep going back. I would recommend this dealership to anyone and I love the idea that they wash your car for you everytime you bring it in for service. Dave & Chris are easy & fun to deal with which is another reason I like to go there. You are given a "report card" on your vehicle and are not being pressured into doing any repair work. If it needs to be fixed they will tell you and if you don't fix it then it's your problem.

Dave Slocum

katie524
4/21/2015

"great price and experience!"

Gretchen was very professional and helpful in buying my new Mazda cx9. She was able to get me the car I wanted, with the payment I needed, at a great interest rate. We walked into the dealership with a vehicle in mind and drove it of the lot a few hours later. I will definitely be back next time I'm in the market for a vehicle.

Byron B.
4/21/2015

"Honesty works for us."

We had a great experience buying from Autex Mazda of Keene, NH. Our sales professional was Donald Class. He is very clear and works to get you all the information you need. I know that if I have any issues with my purchase that Donald and his team will get them resolved for me fast. His up front honesty was appreciated. His sales manager is visible and friendly. We had gone through Consumer Reports TrueCar pricing and the price was the same as advertised on their website. The pricing was straight forward and they were honest. This is the second new Mazda we have bought and the 3rd new vehicle. We have found a dealer that we like doing business with. We had a great buying experience and will return for future sales. Thank you Donald!

ZoomZoom36
4/14/2015

"Autex Mazda made me a happy customer!"

I have no choice but to give Autex Mazda of Keene, NH a great review because they had the car I wanted and gave me a good deal. In fact, Autex was the only Mazda dealer in all of New England that had a 2016 Mazda6 in the Sport trim/six speed manual shift, with the beautiful Blue Reflex color and sand interior. Gretchen does the car buying for the dealership and was my sales gal. She did a wonderful job and offered a good deal that made the drive from Portland to Keene very worthwhile. This is only the second new car purchase of my life, which has been filled with decent, though older, used cars. I did my home work and knew what I wanted. Autex Mazda and Gretchen came through for me and I can recommend them with enthusiasm and confidence.

Dvine
4/14/2015

"The new car experience."

At one time I would have balked at going out to look at new cars and working with dealerships because it is so overwhelming! However, at Autex Mazda in Keene, Gretchen Jackson made this a stress free experience for me over 7 years ago. I have traded in vehicles and upgraded over the years, and Gretchen was there to make sure all my needs were met with each car. Buying a new car was exciting instead of overwhelming. I would highly recommend Autex Mazda for your new or used car. It was an enjoyable experience! Thank you!

terrygracie
4/06/2015

"Great Dealership"

We have worked with Gretchen Jackson for quite some time and her professional and personal attention always exceeds expectations. Great team at Autex! Thank you!

Tim