Autex Mazda of Keene

94 Key Road,
Keene, New Hampshire 03431
Autex Mazda of Keene Info
About Autex Mazda of Keene

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing! Please visit our new website! If you don't see what you are looking for, click on CarFinder, fill out the form, and we will let you know when vehicles arrive that match your search! Or if you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, click on Directions for interactive driving directions and other contact information. We look forward to serving you!

About Autex Mazda of Keene

Sunday 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Jmarsh495
2/09/2016

"Quick & Easy Sale! "

I inquired about a 2012 Ford Espace on a Friday through Autex's website and drove away with it on Saturday!! Adam made the whole process quick and easy for my family- we went in at 1pm and drove away with our car at 5pm. Autex was very accommodating with our young child and he was comfortable and happy there. We recommend Adam to anyone, he isn't pushy and makes sure you get what you are looking for. I am very happy with my escape and we look forward to doing more business with Autex soon. Thanks!

Scott

Sandy72
1/10/2016

"Very good experience"

Gretchen Jackson was very good at helping me decide on my new Marzda. Went over everything about the car with me, and I feel that after searching several dealers in the area, that this is where I got the best deal and made to feel comfortable with my choice, would highly recommend her.

anglake2000
1/08/2016

"Excellent Service "

This is my 3rd car I've bought from Donald Class, he is a great salesperson. Not pushy, listens to what you want and treats you like he would his own family.

LindzP
12/21/2015

"An unexpected shopping trip"

After our car was totalled we were unexpectedly thrown into a new car hunt. A search of the best 7 passenger vehicles brought us to the Mazda CX9. From working with our busy schedule so we could get a good test drive in, to the financing details, we were very happy with our sales person and Autex as a whole.

Fred
12/13/2015

""Putting people first""

Adam was very helpful, listen to my needs and got the job done. The team at Autex put together a great deal for me. They more than exceeded my expectations.

Mark

yay
12/12/2015

"Wonderful"

Had a great experience at Autex Mazda. Our dealer was Donald Class and he was very helpful, lighthearted, and determined to help us find the right vehicle. We never felt pressured, just accommodated and so happy to find the perfect car for us. Thank you.

Coachtm
12/08/2015

"Buying my first Miata"

I worked with Adam Houle - he was an outstanding person to deal with as well as all the employees I dealt with in buying this car.

happybuyer
11/13/2015

"Perfect Transaction"

Easy, Comfortable, Quick...just a few things to describe our recent car purchase. Donald Class gave us A+ service all around. Highly recommend this dealership, this sales person (even though he didnt try to sell me anything). Donald listened to us, listened to our needs and put up with our numerous test drives. Autex and Donald were far more superior than any car dealership we have dealt with in the past. We will return for future purchases! Thank you Don!

Diane1263
11/06/2015

"Service of excellence!"

We will be returning to Autex Mazda in the future! Richard thank you for all your hard work and efficient manner! We love our Mazda3!

mg maven
11/03/2015

"experience with some members of the team"

Gretchen Jackson, our sales person did a great job. She spent nearly an hour going over the car after our purchase and it helped a lot. We would have been lost without the guidance. Spoke to the service manager as well; he gave me a tour of the shop. That helped as well. Thanks guys for a job well done. Bill & Sue

Autex Mazda of Keene responded to this review

November 07, 2015

Bill and Sue Thank you for taking the time to leave feed back about your experience here with us at Autex Mazda. We all here at Autex would like to thank you for allowing us to earn your business and look forward to serving you here for years to come. I do hope you are enjoying your new vehicle and look forward to seeing you at your first service.

Reviews of Donald Class