Autex Mazda of Keene

94 Key Road,
Keene, New Hampshire 03431
Autex Mazda of Keene Info
About Autex Mazda of Keene

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing! Please visit our new website! If you don't see what you are looking for, click on CarFinder, fill out the form, and we will let you know when vehicles arrive that match your search! Or if you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, click on Directions for interactive driving directions and other contact information. We look forward to serving you!

About Autex Mazda of Keene

Sunday 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM

sdcannon
9/10/2016

"Purchased new car"

My husband and I have a Mazda 3. We have been talking about purchasing a new vehicle. We decided on the vehicle we wanted to see. We test drove the vehicle and decided we loved it and wanted to purchase it. Well in less that two hours we drove out with a brand new vehicle! Gretchen is amazing!! Tim got us an amazing deal for financing. The entire process was so easy. We would highly recommend giving them a try! Skip and Deb

Autex Mazda of Keene responded to this review

September 12, 2016

Thank you so much Skip and Deb. it has been my pleasure to assist you with your automotive needs for the past 5 years.We all here at Autex Mazda enjoy our experience with you just as much. We look forward to seeing you at all your scheduled services. Zoom-Zoom

Macky13
8/22/2016

"Extremely helpful staff"

The staff members were great and extremely helpful. They wereven not pushy and they were able to find me a perfect car. They also were able to answer any questions that I had. Great overall experience

Tim Machunsky

Autex Mazda of Keene responded to this review

September 12, 2016

Thank you very much for letting us know how we are doing. It was our pleasure to assist you with your purchase. We look forward to assisting you in the future with all of your auto needs.

Roadtripper
7/23/2016

"Salesperson Extraordinaire!"

Gretchen Jackson is so bright, efficient, candid and caring that you can only have a great experince if you work with her at Autrex. She is a facilitator, with absolutely none of the obnoxious pushiness you have probably come to expect when car shopping. It is a venture of cooperation and collaboration, and she is a pro. Her computer saavy and teaching ability was especially welcome when purchasing a CX3 with all the bells and whistles. It was a trek to get there, and I am so glad I made the trip and bought my wonderful car with her help and expertise.

Jennifer Reynolds
7/06/2016

"Very attentive and detail-oriented"

Gretchen was our sales person. She was very attentive and we were surprised when she sat with us and walked through EVERY feature of the car step-by-step after we had purchased a car from her. We also really appreciated being able to test drive the car without a sales person accompanying us.

azhiker06
6/18/2016

"Very Helpful Staff!!"

We were looking for a used pickup, when we found one at Autex. We had an appointment to go test drive but when we got there the truck was not there. Gretchen & Tim figured out a way we could test drive the truck without any inconvenience to us. Needless to say because of their dedication to make the customer happy, we were able to drive the truck & ultimately bought it.

Josh Kirn
6/14/2016

"Great new car!"

It's been many years since my family bought a car at Autex, and I am happy to be back in the family. I worked with Gretchen Jackson who was responsive, helpful, and not at all pushy. She had answers for all of my questions, made sure I was not missing anything, was perfectly happy to let me comparison shop with other dealers, and came in on her day off to make sure that I could see the car I was interested in. The car I purchased (after a lot of research) was very fairly priced, in immaculate condition, and I am very pleased with my purchase. I'm looking forward to many years in my new (to me) car, and Autex will absolutely be on the list of dealers I consult in the future.

PrincessDee
6/09/2016

"Knowledgeable and kind staff."

The sales staff was very kind and accommodating and very knowledgeable. They were not pushy and very understanding of our wishes for the particular vehicle that we wanted as well as what we had to trade. Adam our salesman was very knowledgeable regarding the car we wanted to purchase and explained everything in terms we understood. Highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a Mazda vehicle.

andyrm23
5/28/2016

"2nd new care from this dalership"

I had purchased a Mazda 3 from Autex in 2013 and recalled that the experience was pretty easy-going. So when I got a message from my prior sales person - Gretchen - that now was a good time to trade in my 2013, I decided to go in and see what could be done. With three kids in college we needed the payments to stay approx the same. A couple hours later I had purchased my second Maxda3 from Gretchen and I am just as happy this time as I was in 2013. She's easy to talk to and does not make the process the least bit stressful. I assume I will go back in three years and get another car from Autex.

Growingfamily
5/26/2016

"Very helpful and honest"

I had been taking my old Mazda in for repairs for a few months and was satisfied with the service department. Then when I needed a new car, the employees treated me very fairly and were honest about the pros and cons of the cars I was interested in. They also went the extra mile to ensure my purchase was easy. Great experience, and now I have a great car!

They
5/20/2016

"Donald Class & Autex "

Donald Class was great to work with. I had specific options that I wanted and the cars that were available in the lot did not have those options. Donald was very patient with me as I waited for the right combination to be found. He offered test drives in a variety of configurations, but I really would not take anything but a certain color with the safety/technology package. I ended up with a Model 6 instead of a Model 3 (with the correct color and options) at a very fair price. As long as you have reasonable expectations on price and are aware that they cannot sell a car for less than they pay for it, Autex will work with you. Right before my deal was sealed, there was a huffy guy that was convinced that by being arrogant, nasty, and rude that Autex would match his price just to shut him up. They didn't, he told his wife and dog that he was leaving, hoping that they would be stopped, they left (without being stopped), and then I stepped up and negotiated a very fair deal by treating them with respect and understanding the fact that the prices are negotiable but that the sticker prices are not marked up like jewelry of furniture. Check some of the websites that calculate what prices you can expect to pay. You won't look stupid if you do your homework. The time in the "interrogation box" when signing the final paperwork at delivery with the top manager is still an exercise in "Just Say NO" as multiple $500 options are offered as a "take it now or you lose it" in a flurry of up-selling, but Donald and the person that does the final price negotiating BEFORE the final sale are both fair without the "I will check with the manager" bull that is so common at dealerships. I will be buying another car from them again. If you WANT a certain option or documentation about an option, stand your ground. I was told by another employee that my option was not available and I would have to "settle". I called MazdaUSA and confirmed that the option DOES exist and the search was on. Donald got a sale out of it. (and he is a LOT of fun during the whole process).

Dave Slocum