Autex Mazda of Keene

94 Key Road,
Keene, New Hampshire 03431
Autex Mazda of Keene Info
About Autex Mazda of Keene

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing! Please visit our new website! If you don't see what you are looking for, click on CarFinder, fill out the form, and we will let you know when vehicles arrive that match your search! Or if you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, click on Directions for interactive driving directions and other contact information. We look forward to serving you!

About Autex Mazda of Keene

Sunday 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM

andyrm23
5/28/2016

"2nd new care from this dalership"

I had purchased a Mazda 3 from Autex in 2013 and recalled that the experience was pretty easy-going. So when I got a message from my prior sales person - Gretchen - that now was a good time to trade in my 2013, I decided to go in and see what could be done. With three kids in college we needed the payments to stay approx the same. A couple hours later I had purchased my second Maxda3 from Gretchen and I am just as happy this time as I was in 2013. She's easy to talk to and does not make the process the least bit stressful. I assume I will go back in three years and get another car from Autex.

Growingfamily
5/26/2016

"Very helpful and honest"

I had been taking my old Mazda in for repairs for a few months and was satisfied with the service department. Then when I needed a new car, the employees treated me very fairly and were honest about the pros and cons of the cars I was interested in. They also went the extra mile to ensure my purchase was easy. Great experience, and now I have a great car!

They
5/20/2016

"Donald Class & Autex "

Donald Class was great to work with. I had specific options that I wanted and the cars that were available in the lot did not have those options. Donald was very patient with me as I waited for the right combination to be found. He offered test drives in a variety of configurations, but I really would not take anything but a certain color with the safety/technology package. I ended up with a Model 6 instead of a Model 3 (with the correct color and options) at a very fair price. As long as you have reasonable expectations on price and are aware that they cannot sell a car for less than they pay for it, Autex will work with you. Right before my deal was sealed, there was a huffy guy that was convinced that by being arrogant, nasty, and rude that Autex would match his price just to shut him up. They didn't, he told his wife and dog that he was leaving, hoping that they would be stopped, they left (without being stopped), and then I stepped up and negotiated a very fair deal by treating them with respect and understanding the fact that the prices are negotiable but that the sticker prices are not marked up like jewelry of furniture. Check some of the websites that calculate what prices you can expect to pay. You won't look stupid if you do your homework. The time in the "interrogation box" when signing the final paperwork at delivery with the top manager is still an exercise in "Just Say NO" as multiple $500 options are offered as a "take it now or you lose it" in a flurry of up-selling, but Donald and the person that does the final price negotiating BEFORE the final sale are both fair without the "I will check with the manager" bull that is so common at dealerships. I will be buying another car from them again. If you WANT a certain option or documentation about an option, stand your ground. I was told by another employee that my option was not available and I would have to "settle". I called MazdaUSA and confirmed that the option DOES exist and the search was on. Donald got a sale out of it. (and he is a LOT of fun during the whole process).

Dave Slocum

katienstewart
5/18/2016

"First new car experience!"

This was my first time purchasing a new car and I couldn't be more happy with the overall experience I had with Autex Mazda. Donald helped me with the process every step of the way and made the purchasing a new car extremely easy. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone!

Stealthyc
5/12/2016

"Worth the drive"

A 150 mile radius search for a very specific car led me to Keene, NH, and Gretchen. She was very responsive to all of my questions beforehand, and made me confident that the 100 mile drive would be worth it. When we got there the car was out in front ready for us. She went over the finer points of the car before we headed out for a test drive, and she programmed the dealership in the navigation so we didn't have to worry about finding our way back. Gretchen also has quite the sense of humor, and by the time we left there, I was pretty sure we had known each other for years. Everyone was very friendly and made us feel welcome. Thought for sure I would have to get a roof rack locally, but she remembered that was something I needed. They had one in stock and it was installed while we waited so the car was all set when I drove it off of the lot. Even though there are many dealers much closer, I am glad we made the trip. Car buying is something I dread, and they made it as painless as dropping that amount of money could be. Gretchen's attention to detail, sense of humor, and the general laid back feel of the dealership made it a really good experience. And the car is pretty cool too.

Debi C.
5/05/2016

"Friendly and low-pressure"

Working with Donald at Autex was such a pleasure. He is so friendly and makes the car-buying experience easy - there is no need to feel pressured and he has proven that. This was our second car purchase from Autex and Donald. Thank you.

Suzy51
4/19/2016

"My new CX3"

I went to Mazda of Keene to browse new cars and Donald came out to the parking area to help me. I have purchased many new vehicles but I enjoyed this one the most. Donald was very helpful in answering all of my questions, I was a little nervous about changing my "brand" of car but Donald made me feel confident and comfortable in purchasing a new Mazda CX3. He made me feel like I was top priority, introduced me to all of the staff, explained everything in detail. I felt like we were old friends by the time I left. I'm looking forward to servicing my new car at this dealership. Donald is not only a great salesman but a great person.

April 21, 2016

Suzy Everyone here at Autex would like to welcome you to the Mazda family. We are so happy you enjoyed your experience here with us and took the time out of your busy day to tell us about it. We look forward to helping you with all your automotive needs. See you at your first service.

Lisa Cee
4/16/2016

"Great experience! "

I have been putting it off for too long. I dreaded going car shopping but it was time. I had been to other dealerships and I can tell you that working with Gretchen at Autex was awesome. She was patient, responsive, knowledgeable and thorough! She made my car shopping a done deal. Thank you Gretchen!!!

April 21, 2016

Thank you Lisa. It was my pleasure to assist you. We all here at Autex would like to welcome you to the Mazda family. We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to tell us how we are doing. Chris and I hope we will be able to serve all of your automotive needs for many year to come. Please make sure to say hello in the sales department when you are here for your first service.

Jamie
4/16/2016

"Excellent service!!"

They were amazing! Gretchen and Tim did everything they could to get me into a car. My credit wasn't the best and they pulled through! I didn't get what I went for but they put me into a really nice jeep that I fell in love with. I would recommend them to anyone!

April 16, 2016

Thank you Jamie for taking the time to tell us how we are doing here at Autex! We are very happy you are enjoying the Jeep. We hope to be able to help you and your family for many years to come.

sandper
4/12/2016

"zoom zoom "

this is our 3rd mazda we got from Gretchen and the experience was just what we expected. Gretchen knows our taste by now and we fell instantly in love with the first car she brought out for us to test drive. And she took the time to answer my silly questions right away when I emailed her after bringing our car home.

April 16, 2016

It is always a pleasure to help you with your automotive needs. It is loyal customers like you that always make selling cars a pleasurable experience. I am always here to answer and questions you might have anytime of the day! I look forward to assisting you for year to come. Thank you again for allowing me to earn your business. ZOOM-ZOOM

Reviews of Donald Class