Auto Park Ford

Kistler Ford

dkh54
1/27/2016

"AWESOME!!!"

I went there in a 20 year old (very tired car) and drove out in a brand new 2016 Ford Focus lease that was a payment in my budget. Sandie Owen was the best, she went above and beyond running numbers to find something that worked for me. Everyone was so friendly and I just love my new Focus, thanks so much to you all!

Sandie Owen

Deployed husband--wife taken advantaged!!
12/30/2015

"Robbery!!!"

My check engine light came on and had it looked at over my lunch. They told me it was the main computer going out in my car and would cost me $2000 if came back on! They charged me $106 dollars to hook up to computer. Told me if came on again would lock up my motor if drove on it. Two weeks later, it came back on. Took to my local garage where my car normally gets worked on. Was NOT the main computer for my car but just the heating elimate in my car! And it DID NOT cost me $2000 to fix !!! The dealership refused to return my money for reading my computer in car. I will never ever return to this dealership and in the Spring will NOT consider it for when I am buying a new car!!

Service manager!!

Mpoley
12/29/2015

"Do not stand by their vehicles "

I will never buy another vehicle from them ever again. They don't stand by their vehicles and once you drive off the lot you mean nothing to them.

Service manager, general manager, and sales associate

Rnc22791
11/30/2015

"Did not stand behind their vehicle "

Sandie in sales was awesome but the day we took our car home the brake light stopped functioning and being LED there are no bulbs to replace and they did not stand behind their vehicle. Asked what they would have done if I had noticed at the dealer and they said they would have fixed it but since I drove it off the lot for one day I am buying a 425$ tail light. If the navigation failed or something non safety related I would understand but this is a matter of safety!

Sandie,Matt

Cynder
11/28/2015

"Sandie was nice"

Siandie was very friendly and helpful . Her and Brett were excellent in getting us approved for a loan. Sandie was very informed about the truck we got . she synced our phones to it for us. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sandie , Brett

Dissatisfied2015
10/29/2015

"One thing fixed another broken"

I dealt with Jim device mgr. it took them two tries to fix my warranty issue. First try was a reprogram power steering, second try they had to replace the power steering motor. When they replaced the motor they left the battery near dead overnight in the cold. When I went to start it up the battery was dead. Jim said he woul get a techs to help. That never happened. He had it towed to the shop. Tells me batteries dead. My car was functional when I brought it in and now it's dead. Instead of picking up the tab for the towing I had to pay for it. After all that when I went to pay Jim tells me that my car is ready and out front. I found it in the back of the building on a dirt road parking lot. His customer service is very poor and should not be dealing with customers. Very dissatisfied and will be going elsewhere for my repairs. Also I have missed two days of work. Jim is not a good communicator, when you have a customers car for a day, at least call and update before you go home and your secretary has to text you to come back because you left for the day. Why would Jim tell me that a tech will come and look at my car when they are not an outsource dealership. Very negative experience, I would never treat a customer the way I was treated. I'd find a solution to help that customer and not cost him more money. I felt like I got robbed from Jim, not a person I would ever deal with.

Jim service manager

rarejazper
6/20/2013

"I highly recommend that you work with sandy! Kind, caring..."

I highly recommend that you work with sandy! Kind, caring and very energetic about her job. Was helpful every step of the way and knew what she was talking about. No pressure whatsoever. Great experience.

Sandy

debfarr
5/14/2013

"Sandie was excellent in wanting to work with us. We went..."

Sandie was excellent in wanting to work with us. We went to 2 other Ford dealerships before going to the one in Sturgis and they were very rude and pretty much treated us like we were crazy for wanting what we wanted. We have had a couple serious things happen to us over the last 3 1/2 years beyond our control and Sandie recognized that. The other places didn't act like they wanted to waste their time with us. We are a hard working couple that has been together for 24 years and pay our bills. We also haven't had a car payment in a few years and decided if we were going to do this for the last we are going to get what we want. Sandie was the woman for us and the Ford dealership in Sturgis was the place for us.

Davidk717
5/12/2013

"Awesome awesome service!!! I couldn't ask for a..."

Awesome awesome service!!! I couldn't ask for a better used SUV! everyone is very helpful and really try to help everyone to the right car or truck thank you Auto Park

billamador
5/04/2013

"Sandie, from I had purchased a car previously, was..."

Sandie, from I had purchased a car previously, was extremely helpful in choosing the car to lease. I was pleased with the deal they offered for old car. All in all, a pleasant experience, if a little time consuming.