Auto Park Ford

Auto Park Ford Info

Ben Davis Ford, Inc.

Disappointed_carguy
4/12/2016

"Wish I never trusted this dealership"

Bought a 2004 Yukon 5 months ago..done nothing but sink money and more money into it..this dealership doesn't care what they sell to you..and especially don't care once the vehicle is sold..should of listened to the other people who told me not to buy a vehicle from them..very disappointed in how I was treated

Don't remember

mfk1978
2/28/2016

"Awesome"

Sandie and her crew at Auto Park Ford made buying my new Ford Explorer awesome.... Sandie was patient, polite, and so easy to get along with. This was all worth the 1 1/2 hour drive there and back to get the best customer service from a dealership I have ever had.. You guys are awesome!!!

Sandie, Chris, Brent

Vek
2/22/2016

"Very knowledgeable and experienced. "

They don't rush you in any way. They spend as much time answering all you questions. Didn't have to go to 3 different people to get answers. The owner even came in and shook our hand. That means a lot. People don't take the time anymore but Auto park ford spent a lot of time in person and on phone to make sure all your questions were answered. Trust me, they care.. Very nice people to work with. Love my new Ford Edge.

Brent Forry and Matt Schultz.

Super pleased
2/16/2016

"It was very good."

They were able to get me in the next day. The service was very good and they were very friendly. I have been doing business there for several years and I tell others about Auto Park Ford.

I do not remember

Up North Steve
2/14/2016

"Worth the two and a half hour drive. "

Found a selection of 2014 Ford Edges I was looking for on Auto Trader available at Auto Park Ford. The dealership was two and a half hours away from my location. Spoke with Sandie Owen and she stated she had two left so I made the trip to Sturgis. Glad I did. The one that appealed to me did not have the leather I wanted but Sandie said they could have it installed for a reasonable price. The overall price of this vehicle was about $4.000 less than anywhere else. Sandie and staff were extremely helpful and made this car buying experience very enjoyable. Would make the drive in the future to deal with the friendly folks at Auto Park Ford.

Sandie Owen

dkh54
1/27/2016

"AWESOME!!!"

I went there in a 20 year old (very tired car) and drove out in a brand new 2016 Ford Focus lease that was a payment in my budget. Sandie Owen was the best, she went above and beyond running numbers to find something that worked for me. Everyone was so friendly and I just love my new Focus, thanks so much to you all!

Sandie Owen

Deployed husband--wife taken advantaged!!
12/30/2015

"Robbery!!!"

My check engine light came on and had it looked at over my lunch. They told me it was the main computer going out in my car and would cost me $2000 if came back on! They charged me $106 dollars to hook up to computer. Told me if came on again would lock up my motor if drove on it. Two weeks later, it came back on. Took to my local garage where my car normally gets worked on. Was NOT the main computer for my car but just the heating elimate in my car! And it DID NOT cost me $2000 to fix !!! The dealership refused to return my money for reading my computer in car. I will never ever return to this dealership and in the Spring will NOT consider it for when I am buying a new car!!

Service manager!!

Mpoley
12/29/2015

"Do not stand by their vehicles "

I will never buy another vehicle from them ever again. They don't stand by their vehicles and once you drive off the lot you mean nothing to them.

Service manager, general manager, and sales associate

Rnc22791
11/30/2015

"Did not stand behind their vehicle "

Sandie in sales was awesome but the day we took our car home the brake light stopped functioning and being LED there are no bulbs to replace and they did not stand behind their vehicle. Asked what they would have done if I had noticed at the dealer and they said they would have fixed it but since I drove it off the lot for one day I am buying a 425$ tail light. If the navigation failed or something non safety related I would understand but this is a matter of safety!

Sandie,Matt

Cynder
11/28/2015

"Sandie was nice"

Siandie was very friendly and helpful . Her and Brett were excellent in getting us approved for a loan. Sandie was very informed about the truck we got . she synced our phones to it for us. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sandie , Brett