Auto Park Ford

Brent Forry

January 22, 2017

"Jackie"

- Glenn Jackson

Jackie was wonderful. He new what I wanted and made sure the truck I was planning to by was ready to go. Buying it was just a breeze. A pleasure to work with.

January 20, 2017

"Always a friendly face willing to help."

- Blazer54R

The staff here have been more helpful than I would ever expect. They helped me deal with the total loss of my truck due to a rollover accident on icy roads and were able to get me another truck that fits my desires immediately. This is by far my favorite dealership to go to whenever I need something, even if I just have some questions for the service department. I highly recommend this location for anyone looking for a nice vehicle at a reasonable price.

January 13, 2017

"First 2 months after purchase"

- jmerkh

I have had two major breakdowns in the first 2 months and they worked diligently to get it covered under warranty because of low miles virsus year of the car. Not sure I understand why these breakdowns occurred with such low mileage and they weren't able to explain either but are working with me to cover as much as possible. Crystal was willing to wait until we were towed in from South Bend even though she might have to stay after her quitting time. Erica and Rick have worked hard to make sure it was repaired correctly at minimal cost to me.

New 2016 Ford Fusion, $30926