Auto Park Ford

Sandie Owen

July 20, 2017

"excellent"

- rnd202202

was great working with Sandie, she's I come back, very helpful and easy to deal with. She the best that you all have. She Great

Sandie Owen

July 16, 2017

"No Hassle"

- JW

Jackie Williams did everything he promised. No surprises. He went out of his way to make the buying process easy including stopping by my office a couple of times to save me time and effort.

July 15, 2017

"Great Experience!"

- Ldobkins

I come in looking to trade in my van. I was helped right away with the sales manager, Moe. Him and Jackie got cars for me to test drive while Moe worked magic with numbers and paperwork. Even being a little upside down on my van, I got it traded in and got my new-to-me SUV, a 2013 Ford Escape SEL. Jackie helped me sync my phone and got everything all set up for the first time use. Moe has checked in to make sure I'm still loving my new car too! GREAT experience and I have and will recommend all of my friends to come visit Moe and Auto Park for a great and professional experience.

Moe Reeves