AutoCenters Nissan

Bommarito Nissan

Lou Fusz Nissan

Edwardoldt
2/08/2016

"Be treated like you deserve at autocenters!"

We were welcomed into their family. if you don't let Steve Poth take care of your auto needs then you are missing out! A++

Steve Poth

February 09, 2016

Thank you so much for the review!

Ice Man
1/28/2016

"Great price, good experience"

By far the lowest price anywhere for a 2014 Ram 2500 Laramie with a Cummins engine. Pleasant phone negotiation on price resulted in immediate purchase. Sales staff was very friendly and Ryan Blackwell ensured all communications and paperwork were professional and expedient. I would highly recommend AutoCenters Nissan to anyone looking for a great price and experience on their next vehicle.

Ryan Blackwell

January 29, 2016

Thanks for the feedback! We truly value your business, and we hope you enjoy your Ram 2500, that's a beast of an awesome truck!

Susan
1/22/2016

"Great Experience"

Great service, friendly sales staff, nice price and quick close. We were in an out in a few short hours. Would definitely come back again.

Gordan Martin

Catpetson.robin
1/18/2016

"Ryan was super nice and patient with me."

ryan treated me great and had a lot of patients with me and made sure I got what I needed and could afford. I would come back.

Ryan

January 20, 2016

Thank you so much for your business!

LLEVY
1/18/2016

"Awful dealership"

Took us 5 hours to finally drive away with our new car, which is ridiculous. Salesman schedule our first "courtesy" service appointment for a day they were closed, and when I showed up, no apology was offered. Second service appointment was cancelled because of flooding, but I had to drive the 40 minutes to find the road closed, no one bothered to inform us we couldn't get there. Person who answered the phone was rude and unprofessional telling me "if you'd shut up, I'd give you different directions" after I'd already told her I was back on the interstate going home and that I needed to reschedule, which I didn't do because of her rudeness. Got my warranty work somewhere else, will get all of my service somewhere else. I have told everyone to go someplace else to buy a car.

Don't remember

January 20, 2016

Hello, Lisa - First we do want to thank you for your business. We looked into this issue, and saw you bought a vehicle from us last year in July. In addition to this, our GM and Service Manager took a look at our records, and we are confused by this situation. In regards to being scheduled for service on a day that the shop was closed, we are sorry this happened - but, we are confused how it did happen. NCAR (Nissan) doesn't allow us to schedule appointments on closed days, and our shop has posted any closed dates on our website and social media. Next, we found that the last time you visited us was on 8/22/15 for a tire repair. Upon that service appt, we found an unrepairable nail in your tire, but we then replaced your tire with a brand new one, free of charge. We do sincerely apologize for any issue or stress we've caused, as this is very much not intended. We took your feedback to heart, and thoroughly looked into it. As we are still confused by all of this, we would really appreciate it if you contacted our Service Manager Jason Pennycook, or GM Joe Ford. We would like to get to the bottom of this, and make sure we make it right for you. We truly value your business, and we want to right any wrong on our end. Help us better the situation by calling us at 618-251-3000. We greatly appreciate your time and candor. Thank you!

Momof3
12/18/2015

"Excellent experience "

Everyone was exceptionally friendly and went above and beyond to help me get the financing and payments that worked for me as opposed to selling me something I couldn't afford. I highly recommend auto center Nissan of wood River.

Roy roach

December 18, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. We are so happy to hear our staff treated you well, and we thank you for your business!

robbob15
12/18/2015

"outstanding professionalism and service"

Drew Sawyer is an amazing salesman. He took the time to get the best car for my needs. A great experience and your whole team is great

Drew Sawyer, Hakim, Adam Marburger

December 18, 2015

Thank you so much for your business, we truly value it! We are thrilled to hear that your had a great experience!

Jbrumgard
12/14/2015

"Service"

Our salesman was very knowledgeable and personable in helping with the purchase of our two new vehicles. Chris was very helpful with our purchase and has earned our future business

Chris Wheeler

December 18, 2015

Thank you very much for the feedback! We are so glad to hear you had a good experience with us! We look forward to seeing you again!

tiaashley06
12/11/2015

"First Time Car Buyer"

I really appreciated the team giving me plenty of time to think numbers over even though my visit lasted longer than the dealership hours. I felt comfortable asking questions and didn't feel pressured to make the deal. I was given very good treatment as a friend of Kyle Hutchason and greatly appreciated it. I would recommend friends and family.

John Charlton, Adam Marburger

December 18, 2015

Thank you so much for the review! We truly value your business, and we are thrilled to know our staff treated you fairly.

Bwells90
11/27/2015

"Great dealership!!"

I definitely recommend this dealership. I purchased two cars here at separate times and was fully satisfied each time. I definitely recommend John Charlton. He was very professional and easy to work with.

John Charlton

December 18, 2015

We thank you for your feedback, and we are so happy to hear you had a good experience! Thank you for your repeat business, we truly value it.