AutoCenters Nissan

AutoCenters Nissan Info

Bommarito Nissan

Prishell
9/06/2016

"Excellent customer services "

Roy was an excellent salesman who worked hard to give me a deal that worked with my budget!! I will recommend Nissan autocenter to anyone who is worried about their credit!

Roy Roach

Wshcumtru
9/02/2016

"Do you pricing research before going here."

The salesman was too pushy. Laughed when we asked to see what our trade blue booked for and then proceed to lie about how blue book only updated their information once a year. Only wanted to give $7,000 for our SUV that had only 50,000 miles and blue booked for $18,000. Came back with $14,000 for our trade.. big difference. Then showed me a fake invoice for the car, told me the dealership bought the car for $19,000. When the car is online for sale for $17,000, which I did not see until after I purchased the car for $19,500. Then they tried to sell me a warranty for $2,000 and said that it was half off.. no one in their right mind would pay $4,000 for a warranty, so that was a lie. This is an 70 year old women they basically scammed. I'm tempted to return this car and get my car back that they have up for sale $6,000 more than they paid for it. I know the dealer has to make their money but this is excessive. In have worked with many dealerships and this was the worse to work with. Too bad I didn't do my research first. I would never buy from nor recommend this dealership.

Dylan_Batty
7/28/2016

"Great service."

Great service from the time I walked in. Sales associate stayed after hours to get the deal done. Very friendly and took excellent care of me.

July 29, 2016

Thank you for your business!

Kinija32
7/16/2016

"I couldn't have asked for better...."

The team here went above and beyond....they've earned my loyalty. The next time I need a car I will begin here. Thank you!

July 18, 2016

Thank you for choosing AutoCenters! We are flattered you've decided to become a repeat customer! We look forward to serving you again.

Evansmom1118
7/14/2016

"Chris Wheeler was my salesman and he was so helpful and kind"

The staff at auto centers Nissan is very helpful and friendly.My salesman Chris Wheeler was by far the best salesman I've ever had.Such a great help and willing to help in anyway he could.I highly recommend the business and Chris.

Chris Wheeler, Chris Ritchey

July 18, 2016

Thanks for your feedback! We are so happy you chose to do business with us, and we hope to see you again!

Cndlpn
7/02/2016

"Sales"

Fantastic!! We drove 3 Hours to this dealership and we are very appreciative of the sales and service we received from Chris Richey, Steve Poth (who sold us our car) and the finance dept! Steve went over the features of our car and answered any questions we had! Very professional group! We will be repeat customers and will refer family and friends to Chris, Steve and the crew!! Thanks again!!

Chris Richey and Steve Poth

July 18, 2016

Thank you so much for your business, and feedback! Repeat customers and referrals are the highest form of compliments for us!

Jkr2767
6/27/2016

"Excellent"

Everyone was excellent! They were really busy, they stayed after closing and we never felt rushed. Gordon was amazing and so nice. He made buying a car a breeze.

Gordon

June 28, 2016

Thank you for the feedback! We hope you enjoy your car and see us again!

Farran11
6/09/2016

"Fantastic! "

Great costumer service! Felt very relaxed. Helped me greatly with any questions or issues I was having! Was able to get in a car much sooner than I expected!

June 09, 2016

Thank you so much for the feedback! We truly value your business!

Frost1971
6/02/2016

"Helpful "

When I needed a new vehicle. They were very helpful in connecting me with what I needed. Made it a very easy process. Thank you

Nigel

June 03, 2016

Thank you so much for your business! We hope to help you again!

DoggNewTrix
5/27/2016

"Amazing experience "

Chris was receptive, honest, and did everything he could to make this a comfortable experience. Buying a car can be so very stressful but the Autocenter team went along on the ol' rollercoaster with me every step of the way. When it was all said and done I left with the deal and, more importantly, the truck I wanted. I will do everything in my meager power to send folks the Autocenter "Wiggidy" way every chance I can.

Chris Wheeler, Ryan Blackwell

May 27, 2016

Thanks for enjoying the Wiggidy Way! We truly value your business, and we are happy you chose to do business with us. Enjoy your truck!