AutoCenters Nissan

1825 East Edwardsville Road,
Wood River, Illinois 62095
AutoCenters Nissan Info
About AutoCenters Nissan

Home of the 30 Day Return Policy and FREE Lifetime Warranties! AutoCenters Nissan was established in 1999 with a commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction. We are the #1 volume dealer in our region. We offer a 30 day return policy on our new Nissans, and FREE Lifetime Warranties! Through these practices AutoCenters Nissan has become one of the largest Nissan NREDI facilities in St. Louis and Southern Illinois. We serve shoppers from the Wood River, Bethalto, Alton, Edwardsville, Collinsville, Fairview Heights, and St. Louis areas. In addition to the largest selection of New Nissans, we offer guaranteed auto loans for all credit types. Whether you are looking for a New Nissan, a Pre-Owned automobile, auto parts or just need an oil change; AutoCenters Nissan wants to be your source for everything automotive. Stop by today and let us earn your business with our commitment to you! Contact us on G+, visit www.autocenternissan.com or call us at (618) 251-3000. Check out our social media pages: Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/AutoCenters Twitter: https://twitter.com/ACNissanSTL Instagram: autocentersnissan

About AutoCenters Nissan

• Free Snacks
Daledribbler
7/06/2015

"Don't waste your time."

Overall awful experiences with the dealership, the staff and most importantly the owner, Craig Schmitz. Do yourself a favor and go to one of the other Nissan dealerships.

Craig Schmitz, the OWNER

AutoCenters Nissan responded to this review

July 06, 2015

We regret to hear about your recent experience here at AutoCenters Nissan and would love the opportunity to speak with you about it in more detail in order to resolve the concern and better serve our customers. Please feel free to contact the Operations Manager [Wil Lickenbrock] anytime @ 618-251-3000. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

AF
3/31/2015

"Jerry Rocks!"

I worked with Jerry Price last time I was there and he was amazing. He provided excellent customer service and was very helpful! Will definitely work with him in the future:-)

Frankenki
3/12/2015

"Jerry and Jake are fantastic! Highly recommended!!"

Two years ago, I went to Autocenters Nissan because after 2 months of searching for the perfect car, I found it and they had it. They had a 2010 Ford Focus for a ridiculously good price. I was lucky enough to have Jerry come out and help me with my purchase. He was really nice and answered all my questions, he was also patient and didn't try to push me into anything. The 2 months leading up to this moment were filled with pushy salesmen trying to pawn their junky cars off on me for a lot more than what Jerry sold me the Focus. Two years later, I have not had any problems with my car. I am still as in love with it as I was when I saw it and I am so thankful for Jerry's help. A couple days ago, my fiance told me he was ready to buy a new car, his first new car purchase. I told him he had to go to Autocenters Nissan because they have the best cars for the best price with the nicest sales guys. He found a great 2013 Focus so we went up there hoping Jerry would be at work. I was bummed when Jake said he wasn't there but Jake was just as awesome. He was just as easy going and patient with us as Jerry and really made our experience awesome. If you want a great car and don't want to feel pressured into something you weren't looking for, go to Autocenters Nissan. I plan to send a lot more of my friends their way and when I finally decide to trade in my little blue Focus, I won't go anywhere else.

Jerry and Jake

TammyK
3/04/2015

"Jerry Price is the one to see."

We came in to purchase our daughter's first car. Jerry Price went out of his way to help us in every way he can. Even though we didn't end up buying from Autocenters, it wasn't because Jerry didn't put in the effort to locate something we wanted. I will definitely be back for our next car purchase!!!!!

Antonea00

"Thrilled"

I'm Ioving my car, and I had a great experience with this dealership. Ken Was the best! I will bee back in the future and refer my friends, as well.

Ken Betts

michelleBarnes

"Great customer service"

Vernon Davis provided great customer service. He was very patiënt and was able to determine which cars would bedrijf a great fit for me. Thank you Mr. Davis!

Vernon Davis

Pj1906

"Go see Darren Harris!"

Darren was very helpful, very fair, and cared about what I drove away with! Definitely who I would recommend! I will definitely go back to Autocenters Nissan!

cvj732
2/15/2015

"vehicle purchase"

Ken Betts is the dealer I will do business with when I am in the market for a vehicle! His professionalism is what I like in a automobile dealer!

Ken Betts

Illini13
2/15/2015

"Got a new car!"

Thanks to the help of Jerry Price, I was able to get in to a new car. I was very hesitant about getting a new car because I thought the monthly payments would be outrageous. He helped me get in the car that I wanted not one that I had to get. Unlike other dealerships I have been to he was very helpful was not trying to scam me because I am a woman, he was very patient, understanding, and very friendly. Thanks to my service from him I will be sure to get my next car from here also.

Kristine
2/14/2015

"excellent sales service"

I recommend viewers to go visit Ken Betts. He will do what ever he can to work with your budget and make sure you leave the lot happy. He takes the time out to go over everything about the car,show you the features on the vehicle and make sure you know how to work them.Ken also will stay late just to make sure you leave with a vehicle that pleases you.

Kenneth Betts