AutoNation Chevrolet West Colonial

David Maus Chevrolet

tangie10
11/21/2014

"A true blessing! "

I was excited to have left with a vehicle that I was not expecting, but have always wanted!! Thanks AutoNation!!! I would definitely recommend this location for their service.

Nick

Carlos Aviles
10/31/2014

"Bruno Sassi/ Dolly Smith"

This two representative of each area help me from start until finish the transaction with all the complements that they deserve. Very patient and responsible of their duties. I recomended right away.

Dolly Smith and Bruno Sassi

Shawbtwo
10/31/2014

"Best Chevy dealership in Orlando!"

This was my 2nd new car purchase from this dealership. They are phenomenal people that make customer loyalty a no brainer. The salesperson, service advisors, technicians, cashiers, finance managers and service manager have been there for years which says a lot! They love their dealership too and take pride in making it the best.

Dollie Smith, Ian Franklin, Glenda, Karen, Jerry (best mechanic ever), Todd Utah, Jeff LaBerge and Bernard

Kprunyi1

"Great experience"

Salesman was very helpful and professional throughout the entire experience. Would absolutely recommend Jason! I knew what I wanted, he got it and I was in and out. Not to mention I love my new Z71.

Jason Anderson

blc1121
10/30/2014

"Recall service 2008 Malibu"

Recently our 2008 Malibu LTZ was subject to recall service. John Mann, our service advisor, kept us up to date on parts availability so we would only need to bring the car in one time to deal with both issues, I have always subscribed to the saying "an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure". John has always kept us informed of all routine maintenance issues on our 2008 Malibu and 2006 Silverado, which keeps both vehicle in fine working order. When an unexpected issue has arisen it has always been dealt with quickly and professionally by John and the service professionals Auto Nation Chevrolet. We purchased both cars at this dealership and had an excellent experience each time. However buying a car is a once every several year occurrence, but we visit the service department several times a year for oil changes, tire rotations etc... A great sales department got us into the cars, but the excellent service keeps us coming back.

John Mann

nathan.gambles.5
10/11/2014

"AutoNation= SIMPLY THE BEST"

First time buying a Car, First Class Service...I would recommend AutoNation to ANY buyer, but especially First time buyers...the service I received from the staff in a whole was the BEST...they went over & beyond to make me feel comfortable in every sense of the word...think I got the BEST saleswoman (Dollie) ever..but what really took my experience to another level...I went back on a day when my saleswoman hadn't made it in yet...yet every other staff member treated me as if I had purchased the vehicle from them...even top management made sure I understood everything completely, while making sure I got the BEST deal possible...I could go on & ON....I'm just that Happy with the Service I received from AutoNation on West Colonial...I recommend ANYONE to stop here first...not to mention I was in talks with the Lexus dealership at the same time as was with AutoNation...however, they didn't go far & beyond to make me feel as though I was Family as AutoNation did...#OneSatisfiedCustomer

Dollie

jjmorillo
10/08/2014

"Good experiance with my car purchase."

I enjoyed working with Nick Hyathan, he was patient, and informative. Nick went beyond what I expected! Great Job Nick! I will make sure I tell my friends about my car purchasing experience with you. Thanks!

Nick Hyathan

Vicki6765
10/07/2014

"Outstanding Sales service with in transaction of purchase."

I would like to thank Nick and TJ for making my 2014 Camaro purchase just wonderful. They went above and beyond. I truly got a great deal and the whole dealership helped out with everything. I am well pleased, and most of all treated like a VIP. Vicki

TJ, Nick, Patrick, and Jewels.

jackyli
10/06/2014

"Highly Recommended"

I would like to say I was really enjoyable of purchasing my first own vehicle in this dealership. I have visited a couple car dealerships in Florida, but in AutoNation Chevrolet West Colonial, the customer service is excellent and the deal provided is undeniable. Nick and Gus are both nice guys in this dealership. They assisted me a lot in obtaining a good deal on my purchase. Especially Nick, he is a dependable and professional sales person. Nick did not only explained many knowledge of the car and facts of insurance to me, but also showed his enthusiasm and responsibilities for a long time after my purchase. Overall, it is likely I will come to this dealer in the future if I want to buy another car, and I highly recommend it to anyone who is interested in purchasing a car.

Nick, Gus

leftyrod
9/30/2014

"Great Dealership and Service Department"

I bought my new 2010 Camaro at this dealership which won me over to bring my car in for service even though I travel over 30 miles. John Mann and the rest of the service representatives have treated me with respect and thoughtfulness. During my visits to the service department, John Mann has kept me informed of the progress of my service which has always been swift and well done. The management must be doing something right as I am a customer for life.

John Mann