AutoNation Chevrolet West Colonial

Don Mealey Chevrolet

Camaro0114
7/19/2016

"Ritz Carlton Service "

Extremely professional, excellent personal and dedicated service that I've only seen when at stay at the Ritz-Carlton. I been to 3 other dealership before I stop at Chevrolet Auto Nation and between Mrs. Dallie and Harry I felt no need to go anywhere else, even though the first day I didn't find the vehicle that I was looking for. Mrs. Dallie and Harry team up and keep looking for cars all over Florida and did not stop until they found a perfect match for me. This for me was so important because I been working hard for the past 3 years in order to get the car that I wanted so to be driving the car that I dream for 3 years deliver by the hands of the professionals like Mrs Dallie and Harry you can rest assure I will recommend them to everybody I know.

Harry, Mrs Dallie

Timothy Hudson
6/01/2016

"Petty and Unprofessional."

I gave this place an average rating from a previous repair job. Decided to give them a try again and they actually confronted me about the rating. Quite, frankly I was shocked. Instead of remedying the problem with excellent customer service they escalated bad feelings by this childish whining about a bad rating which wasn't even a bad rating. It was a fair to good rating. I decided at that point, I wasn't going to let them touch my car with this kind of attitude and gave the job to a competitor. I'm a very reasonable and fair person but AutoNation was not...........The most unprofessional appointment I've ever had. Needless to say, I do not recommend this place.

Hannibal

Wentelsewhere
2/21/2016

"No success"

We visited here on a weekend and had a salesperson offer to help us with our purchase. We wanted a particular car that they did not have on their lot (2016). To make a long, tedious story short, we went back the following weekend to learn that the salesperson was out sick. We had another person help us, but ended up leaving without the car. This salesperson said the transmission style of the car we wanted was "lousy, no good" and also said that the car cost to much for what it was. Strange that a dealership seemingly wouldn't work to sell you a car, but that was our experience. We did buy a 2016 that weekend, but not from this dealership.

Not necessary to state names

tangie10
11/21/2014

"A true blessing! "

I was excited to have left with a vehicle that I was not expecting, but have always wanted!! Thanks AutoNation!!! I would definitely recommend this location for their service.

Nick

Carlos Aviles
10/31/2014

"Bruno Sassi/ Dolly Smith"

This two representative of each area help me from start until finish the transaction with all the complements that they deserve. Very patient and responsible of their duties. I recomended right away.

Dolly Smith and Bruno Sassi

Shawbtwo
10/31/2014

"Best Chevy dealership in Orlando!"

This was my 2nd new car purchase from this dealership. They are phenomenal people that make customer loyalty a no brainer. The salesperson, service advisors, technicians, cashiers, finance managers and service manager have been there for years which says a lot! They love their dealership too and take pride in making it the best.

Dollie Smith, Ian Franklin, Glenda, Karen, Jerry (best mechanic ever), Todd Utah, Jeff LaBerge and Bernard

Kprunyi1

"Great experience"

Salesman was very helpful and professional throughout the entire experience. Would absolutely recommend Jason! I knew what I wanted, he got it and I was in and out. Not to mention I love my new Z71.

Jason Anderson

blc1121
10/30/2014

"Recall service 2008 Malibu"

Recently our 2008 Malibu LTZ was subject to recall service. John Mann, our service advisor, kept us up to date on parts availability so we would only need to bring the car in one time to deal with both issues, I have always subscribed to the saying "an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure". John has always kept us informed of all routine maintenance issues on our 2008 Malibu and 2006 Silverado, which keeps both vehicle in fine working order. When an unexpected issue has arisen it has always been dealt with quickly and professionally by John and the service professionals Auto Nation Chevrolet. We purchased both cars at this dealership and had an excellent experience each time. However buying a car is a once every several year occurrence, but we visit the service department several times a year for oil changes, tire rotations etc... A great sales department got us into the cars, but the excellent service keeps us coming back.

John Mann

nathan.gambles.5
10/11/2014

"AutoNation= SIMPLY THE BEST"

First time buying a Car, First Class Service...I would recommend AutoNation to ANY buyer, but especially First time buyers...the service I received from the staff in a whole was the BEST...they went over & beyond to make me feel comfortable in every sense of the word...think I got the BEST saleswoman (Dollie) ever..but what really took my experience to another level...I went back on a day when my saleswoman hadn't made it in yet...yet every other staff member treated me as if I had purchased the vehicle from them...even top management made sure I understood everything completely, while making sure I got the BEST deal possible...I could go on & ON....I'm just that Happy with the Service I received from AutoNation on West Colonial...I recommend ANYONE to stop here first...not to mention I was in talks with the Lexus dealership at the same time as was with AutoNation...however, they didn't go far & beyond to make me feel as though I was Family as AutoNation did...#OneSatisfiedCustomer

Dollie

jjmorillo
10/08/2014

"Good experiance with my car purchase."

I enjoyed working with Nick Hyathan, he was patient, and informative. Nick went beyond what I expected! Great Job Nick! I will make sure I tell my friends about my car purchasing experience with you. Thanks!

Nick Hyathan