AutoNation Ford Margate

Sunrise Ford

x
5/18/2015

"Awesome customer service"

We have had nothing but the best experience at Auto Nation and Edward MacDonald is the BEST! My husband and I have purchased 1 truck, 2 cars and just purchased 3 new 2015 transit vans for our business. The customer service and quality we received was AMAZING. From start to finish putting in the order, completing the paperwork, the pick up and delivery of some of the vehicles was so smooth and Edward went above and beyond what we expected and made sure every detail was covered. We will be buying from Edward for many years to come! Even now he still checks to always make sure things are good with all our vehicles that we purchased and if we need anything. Thank you for taking care of us! Customer for life :)

Eddy McDonald

EricJohnson
1/17/2015

"I wouldn't recommend this to my worst enemy "

Bad service we set up an appointment 5 days before we went turns out they don't even take appointments seriously. then they sent us to a different person named Ricky we were talking about the problem with my A/C then he tells us he couldn't find our warranty information in their system then he told me I had to bring a physical copy of the warranty I had so I went home to go get it, I came back 15 min later and he's to busy now and makes me wait over 50 minutes for him than he finally takes my car to his tech guys and tells me I can come back later to pick it up. He calls me 2 hours later saying that it turns out my warranty doesn't cover the problem with the A/C and that I'd have to pay out of my pocket to fix it, I told him ok then he calls me an hour later saying there's a problem with my tires and that I'll have to buy new ones from them (my tires were 2 months old) I asked why and he gave me a big speech that had nothing to do with what I asked I told him no thank you and hung up the phone. He calls me 2 hours later saying that my car is finally ready and to hurry up because there closing in 15 min I get there and he takes me to the cashier to pay and he leaves. Later that night I found out that they had changed my car lights from white to yellow which made me mad because my car is fairly new and is a fully loaded model and I never asked them to change my car lights and now my car looks like a cheap model. I called back the next day and he told me that he didn't do that and that there was nothing he could do about it unless if I buy the lights from them. After this experience I wouldn't recommend this dealership to nobody not even my worse enemy. Stay away from this dealer

Ricky

JimmieJScott
12/08/2014

"Charles Russano = best car salesman I've ever dealt with!"

This was my first time shopping at & buying from Autonation and I was lucky enough to get Charles Russano as my salesman. I cannot speak highly enough about him. He was everything you could possibly want in a car salesman and made the entire process from start to finish the smoothest, most well informed & worry free transaction I've ever had in this kind of purchase. I bought a Ford Edge SEL & cannot be happier with it or the service afforded me by Mr. Russano. I highly recommend anyone looking for a new Ford to seek this man out for a salesperson that you can trust for the easiest & best deal you can get!

Charles Russano

Eric Lopez
12/06/2014

"Great experience and great people!"

I bought a 2015 mustang on 12/3/14 and the sales person was a great and friendly guy and his name is Reggie. He's a new sales person and he's willing to help you to get the car that you want for the price that you want. The whole staff was great. The dealership is nice and clean. I definitely recommend this dealership.

Reggie

CreditGuru
10/13/2014

"Great Dealership! Ask for Liz... she gets it done!"

I shopped ALL over for a new vehicle this weekend. After an exhaustive search, I finally found the vehicle I wanted and a dealership that I love. Unlike most dealers, AutoNation of Margate was different in so many respects. Most notably were there people. Elizabeth "Liz" Hernandez was absolutely the most knowledgeable, hardworking and personable sales associate I have ever met. She wasnt pushy, she was upfront and she worked on my deal from morning until late saturday night. I ended up with 1.9% interest and exactly the truck I wanted. I would also like to make mention of the finance coordinator Raymond, he also stuck around long after closing to make sure I was taken care of. The deal and service I received was so great, that i sent my brother over there today and told him to ditch his VW and go with Ford... If you or anyone you know is looking for a vehicle, I HIGHLY recommend you see Liz and Ray over on the corner of copans and 441.

Elizabeth Hernandez

Lae142
2/28/2014

"Nice people. Pleasant shopping experience. Price was..."

Nice people. Pleasant shopping experience. Price was right and everyone made us feel comfortable and welcome at the dealership. Will definitely recommend both our salesman, Lou Green, and the dealership.

Lou Green

Carlens
12/15/2013

"Poor customer service and very unprofessional. I recently..."

Poor customer service and very unprofessional. I recently bought an Audi A4 2.0T there and before they gave me the car they said something was wrong with the turbo and they would have to keep the car for couple days in order to fix it and I agreed. When I went back about 6 days after, they gave me the car and I went home with it thinking that they fixed it because that was the reason why I left it there at the first place. Not even 4 months after the car started acting up and I brought it back so they can fix it. I left the car and came back multiple times and they never fixed it. Til' now the car it's still at their parking lot and still have the same problem. I tried to contact the corporate office but I can't reach them, I left my name and, phone number so they can call me back but they never did. It makes no sense to me because I'm still paying every month for the car while I'm not even driving it and also the insurance. I regret that I came to them to buy the car and it was my first time financing a car. Stay away from that dealership.

Jerome

mustangnogo
12/06/2013

"Brought my Ford Mustang in for warranty repairs. And the..."

Brought my Ford Mustang in for warranty repairs. And the dealer did NOT honor the new vehicle warranty. I was ripped off and lied to several times. The mechanic (Jonathan) and the Assistant Service Manager (Reinel) are dishonest and un-proffessional. They went out of their way to lie to Ford Motor Company in order to make money off me. This dealer does not care about customer satisfaction, only about making money! Stay away

Mike Eagle, Reinel Carrera, Jonathon Lalama

skrappydoo68
10/07/2013

"This place is great! Went online and found the car I..."

This place is great! Went online and found the car I wanted and sent in for information on it. I also submitted the paper work for financing at the same time. The store opened up and I had a email responce and 30 minutes later I had a call for an appointment. when I arrived the car was out front with the tag in the window reserved for me. We sat down for a moment then went for a drive. We came back sat down and signed a few papers. Then after about 15 minutes they called me back for a few more papers and the car was mine. Thank you Autonation for a great car buying experience!

Deacon Denville

patisgood2000
9/30/2013

"SALES PERSON GLEN TURPENING WAS ATTENTIVE, KNOWLEDGEABLE,..."

SALES PERSON GLEN TURPENING WAS ATTENTIVE, KNOWLEDGEABLE, AND CONSIDERATE THRU THE PURCHASING PROCESS. SOME BUMPS WERE ENCOUNTERED BUT EAGLE AND TURPENING SMOOTHED ALL PROBLEMS OUT DURING THE PURCHASING PROCESS AND THE VEHICLE I LEASED MET ALL MY EXPECTATIONS. I HAVE PURCHASED AT THE DEALERSHIP BEFORE AND WOULD AGAIN WHILE AT THE SAME TIME RECOMMMENDING IT TO MY FRIENDS.

GLEN TURPENING AND MIKE EAGLE