AutoNation Honda Chandler

Honda of Superstition Springs

arizona15
2/09/2016

"Amazing Experience"

Buying my first car was very overwhelming and stressful. AutoNation Honda made everything so easy for me, and the price I got for my car was unbelievable! Thanks so much for the amazing first time experience :)

Richard Ouellette, Ivan Cronin, Tristan

Pillo
2/05/2016

"Best car buying experience "

Gregg Gabbin is the best salesmen to work with Honda of chandler is a great place to buy a used or new car they have the best prices

JQC
2/03/2016

"Great dealership"

Richard Ouellette did us right. He made the buying process very easy even when we made it hard. We asked to see new and used vehicles as well as leasing and buying options and Richard produced. Very good place.

Richard Ouellette

Trevor K.
1/28/2016

"Rich Vitiello: Honest and Human"

Had an EXCELLENT experience looking for a used Honda Fit. My salesperson was the best I have ever worked with, and I have recently worked with a lot of salesmen. If you head to Automation Honda, ask for Rich Vitiello. Although I did not end up purchasing a vehicle due to financial restraints, Rich had been working with me on everything. I was trying to purchase the car while living in a different state and because tax in my state was cheaper, Rich was able to find the BEST deal on shipping the car to me and even offered to use whatever shipping company i could find, if it was cheaper. He was always available to talk, even after work hours. The thing I appreciate most was his straight forward, honest way of doing business. I felt like I was interacting with another human, not a sales obsessed robot. Automation as a company was very accommodating and allowed me to reserve my vehicle while I went over the details with Rich. I paid a REFUNDABLE deposit, and as soon as i decided not to buy the vehicle, the money was back in my account, no hassle. Automation 5 stars, Rich Vitiello 5 stars. Whenever I can buy a new car, I am definitely going back to Rich at Automation Honda Chandler!

Rich Vitiello

Jonathan77
1/20/2016

"Autonation Honda Chandler service is a joke!"

Autonation Honda Chandler service dept takes the serv out of service!!! From the moment they said "let me get the keys from you" they have slid further and further down the hill. In the 5 weeks they had my CRV I this the service department has only called me once and the body shop hasn't done much more. Joey from the body shop who was my point of contact called to tell me that he was merely just helping the service dept get some info for the insurance company. Yes please, just pass the buck. In the entire time my vehicle was there no work was even done to my CRV, so I took my spare key, walked to the back and grabbed my car. I called the GM after I left to explain my frustration and how I left they had dropped the ball. Did the GM even call me back? No, he had the service manager call me as well as Joey. So my take on the situation is that 2 out of 3 the buck just gets passed from one to the other and still the job doesn't get done! From the reviews I've read Auto nation Honda Chandler is a great place to BUY a vehicle, but then take you vehicle to another place to get serviced.

Joey

Julie
1/20/2016

"Honda Pilot Purchase"

My husband and I recently purchased a Honda Pilot and had a great experience. Gregg helped us out, did not waste our time, and did not use any hard sales techniques. We were on a tight time schedule and Gregg even came in on his day off to help us out. It was a smooth and easy experience, just like car buying should be. I recommend buying your Honda at AutoNation Honda Chandler.

Conrad US Army RET
1/18/2016

"Another Superior Experience at AutoNation Honda"

From the moment my wife and I started to consider actually buying a new 2016 Honda Pilot, and was just shopping around; Gregg Gabbin was there for us! Not only did he provide accurate and superior knowledge about the vehicle, he made sure every question we had was fully answered. He took in account our specific needs and concerns as well as our budget . Not only did he help get us the most for our trade-in, but help get us into a brand new Pilot at a price that works for us. We felt that we were getting the best deal in the Valley, and that it would even carry over to anything that we could imagine for the future with this vehicle or any other Honda we currently have or would want! Kudos to Gregg Gabbin and the whole sales team at AutoNation Honda. I would definitely let him help us with our next Honda. I would recommend him to anyone that wants the best deal, superior, friendly, honest, positive, " NO STRESS" car buying experience! We finally have our own Honda Guy!!!

Debbie2step
1/11/2016

"HAPPY HONDA OWNER!"

I just purchased my first brand new car - a 2016 Honda Accord from AutoNation Honda in Chandler. I was apprehensive about having to deal with high pressured car sales people but I needn't have worried. Greg Gabbin went above and beyond to help make the experience a positive one in every way. He took the time to explain the entire process and also set up the features and showed me how to use everything. I left feeling like a million bucks and am so happy with my new car!

doloreswager
1/07/2016

"4th time buying here"

I just bought my 4th Honda FIT from Autonation Honda Chandler, formerly San Tan Honda. All cars have been bought through salesman Gregg Gabin. He will answer questions honestly and give you a good deal, even tracking down the color and version of the car you want if it is not on the lot. Each time I have checked prices elsewhere and keep returning to buy here. The dealership employees are professional and courteous.

Gregg Gabin

Rosie
1/07/2016

"Great price and service!"

My husband and I just purchased our second car and had a great experience at Autonation Honda. We worked with Latif who was patient and provided information to help make the best decision for us. There was no pressure or time limit which was such a different experience than purchasing our first vehicle. Definitely recommend him!

Latif