AutoNation Honda Chandler

Arrowhead Honda

Gary
5/02/2015

"Excellent Service!"

I took my Honda Pilot in to have the key fobs fixed and our service agent Shon helped us get everything back in order fast. Thanks Shon!

Shon

ASUalum
4/21/2015

"Satisfied customer! "

I went into AutoNation Honda with the car in mind and was pleasantly surprised when Greg, my salesman, took the time to see what I really was looking for and explain to me all of my options. In return I actually got something I LOVE instead of something I was settling for. I can't thank Greg enough for his friendly and personable approach. It made me feel more comfortable in the process and would absolutely recommend him for your next purchase!

Greg Gabbin

rogerpark1967
4/21/2015

"Good experience all around"

Tristin from Sales and Mike from service were absolutely fantastic. The sales process was low pressured and Tristin listened to my needs. Mike was great and extremely accommodating especially after a mix up occurred. The misunderstanding was handled professionally and with an intent to make sure I was greatly satisfied. Nicely done.

Tristin and Mike

Aries1
4/15/2015

"Salesman Experience"

My salesman was Efren. He was super friendly and helpful. He was able to get everything ready for me in such a timely manner as I have four kids that do not want to be sitting at a car dealership all day. He helped me set everything up in the car. I would recommend him to anyone wanting an honest and friendly salesman to work with.

Efren Payan

Whitney
3/23/2015

"AutoNation Honda Chandler"

Best experience. Ever. Gregg Gabbin was the most helpful salesman I have ever had the pleasure to work with. He was really interested in fidning a car that was suitable for me. He helped my sister find her car as well, about a month prior. I cannot say enough how much I appreciated being treated as a friend and then a customer. It was a great experience, he even sat there with me to go over the main functions of the car, stereo and cameras. I now know how to work all of the technology in my car and I have only had it two days. Definitely referring everyone I know. Thank You AutoNation Honda Chandler, and Thank You Gregg Gabbin. -Whitney M

Gregg Gabbin

Allison
3/17/2015

" Excellent service"

Sean and Adam in the Express Lane were amazing. They replaced my car's battery in record time and under my warranty. I was in and out in 20 minutes!

Sean and Adam

Chelseathebaum
1/29/2015

"Honda CR-Z and Excellent Service "

Big shout out to Philip for helping me into my Honda CR-Z. Excellent gentleman; knowledgeable, personable and helpful! He took the time to figure out how exactly I broke down my finances to help me make a logical decision about purchasing said car. Could not be happier!

Philip Small

torikribs
1/27/2015

"Honda Fit"

I had to find a car that fit my loan (which wasn't very much, being a first time car buyer). They kept in touch with me and tried to find me a car ASAP. They let me know every time a new car in my price range came up, and got me the best deal possible. Special thanks to Jillian Zimmerman for helping me out!

Jillian Zimmerman, Michael Culbertson

sgavaz
1/09/2015

"Service Department"

I brought my 2003 Honda accord in for a starter issue. Jeff Gaeta was my service representative. At first they couldn't figure out the problem, but they stuck with after bringing my car back multiple times. They did not stick it to my wallet by charging me for each additional time I had to return it. I am very please with the service I received and when it comes time to buy another Honda you have won my business. Great Job Guys

Jeff Gaeta

Sany
1/02/2015

"Bought new 2014 Honda CR-V for $25500"

Internet Sales Manager Gregg helped me to finalize the deal on new 2014 Honda CR-V without the very popular "let me speak with my manager" crap. I have already done my homework before going in to the showroom. So once he found out that I am serious buyer the deal was pretty quick and I got the car within my budget. He was so considerate to show me all the available color options and once I finalized the color we went through all the available cars in that color in their inventory. Even the finance manager Mychal was so helpful and understanding when I said that I won't be buying any additional warranty. I closed the deal in about 5 hours from start to finish. The OTD price is $25500. I recommend AutoNation Honda dealer to everybody who wants to buy Honda.

Gregg Gabbins