AutoNation Honda Chandler

Right Honda

Myjesus1
7/27/2015

"Outstanding Service"

Gregg Gabbin is terrific. I would recommend you go to him to buy a vehicle. The entire experience was low stress, no pressure and quick. This is my third vehicle from Gregg and won't be my last. Thanks Gregg!

Sprout66
7/25/2015

"Very helpful and friendly"

I have bought several Hondas from AutoNation Honda and have had excellent experiences every time I have gone in to get a new vehicle. I will go no where else. Love it there and all the people are helpful and caring.

ckm44az
7/19/2015

"Above & Beyond"

After trying to find a car on craiglist and having NO luck I contacted AutoNationHonda. The reason I went with them is because other people had posted good reviews about the dealership. I emailed the dealership about a car I was interested in and Richard Ouellette got back with me quickly and helped with getting some numbers crunched. Of course I wanted the impossible: Little money down, newer car with low miles and low car payment. Richard brought me in and showed me a great little Cobalt. After the test drive we talked about a car payment, it was higher than I wanted but I went ahead to the finance department anyway. There I met with David Workman, one of the finance mangers. He was able to get my payment lowered to a more comfortable amount. However after a little while there was still some debate with the bank (right up until the last minute). David got me a great 48,000 mile warranty on a 2010 model and my payment only went up about 10 bucks. Yes 10 bucks adds up BUT for the warranty I have now and the drive time that I have to work through a basically uninhabited area, totally worth it! Thanks to David and Richard for a great deal!! Yes I was there for a few hours BUT isn't that how it always is when you buy a car? The dealership was nice, clean and they had free water and apples, bananas and doughnuts. I will be going back there for my next car and recommend them to anyone looking for a nice staff and a good deal.

Richard Ouellette, David Workman

tami
7/16/2015

"Breath Of Fresh Air"

I got everything I wanted with absolutely no hassles! After visiting 5 car dealers the day before, Sales Rep. Austin Cederholm was a refreshing change. And Finance Mgr. Jim Ginther kept me in budget. I drove away (in my 2015 Fit) very pleased with Auto Nation Honda. Thanks Guys!!

Austin Cederholm, Jim Ginther

ADGoSunDevils
7/03/2015

"Exceptional experience, very pleasant."

I recently purchased a new 2015 Accord Coupe from AutoNation Honda Chandler. Gregg Gabbin (sales consultant) and the entire sales/finance team was very cordial, knowledgeable, and efficient. I would highly recommend giving Gregg and AutoNation Honda an opportunity to provide you with an exceptional car buying experience........You will be rewarded with great value and an overall pleasant car buying experience.

nanleeschmidt
7/03/2015

"Great Service and pleasant experience"

I had a very pleasant experience with this dealer. They make buying a car easy, no messing around about what you want to pay, I was in and out of there fast. I love my new Honda, and would buy another one with them.. The Salesmen Greg Gabbin is the best, he went out of his way to help me with getting the car deal completed in a timely matter, I love this dealership and will buy again from them. THANK YOU AUTONATION HONDA CHANDLER FOR MY NEW CAR...

Greg Gabbin

SC123
7/01/2015

"Among the best!"

My Autonation Honda experience was great. They were among the best dealerships I visited, and I did my homework!. Sean Corbett got me a great deal on a used vehicle and David Workman made the financing quick and painless! Thanks guys!

Sean Corbett (sales) and David Workman (finance manager)

jkc15
7/01/2015

"Amazing Experience!!"

I came from Yuma, AZ to purchase a 2015 Civic SE. Gregg Gabbin did an amazing job finding the vehicle that met my specifications and was professional from the beginning of the sale all the way to the end. Gregg made sure that everything was ready to go when I picked up the vehicle, making this process the easiest I have ever encountered at a dealership. Thanks again Gregg for going above and beyond with this purchase, you definitely are the best salesman!! Me and my daughter absolutely love the new car!!

Michael Culbertson

Rheibult
6/30/2015

"Great job!"

Gregg Gabbin did a great job of finding a new 2016 Pilot that met my criteria and handled the sale professionally! Thanks for working with me.

dib1331
6/29/2015

"Great servive"

I recently purchased a 2011 Honda fit from Auto Nation Chandler. Hayden Cosgrove was a great assit in my purchase. He was courteus and helpful and very educated in the process. I will not buy a vehicle from any other dealer because of your great service, Sincerly David I. Bradford

Hayden Cosgrove