AutoNation Honda Chandler

Right Honda

dib1331
6/29/2015

"Great servive"

I recently purchased a 2011 Honda fit from Auto Nation Chandler. Hayden Cosgrove was a great assit in my purchase. He was courteus and helpful and very educated in the process. I will not buy a vehicle from any other dealer because of your great service, Sincerly David I. Bradford

Hayden Cosgrove

Bailey Family
6/09/2015

"2nd Time was as Awesome as the 1st! Will buy here again"

This is the 2nd new Honda we've purchased from Gregg G. Easy process, fun, quick and entirely painless. We were in and out in 2 hours and Gregg spent another 30 minutes taking us through our new car and programming our phones and seats etc. We love this dealership for maintenance too. Can't recommend AutoNation Honda and Gregg enough. Thanks again guys - see you next time we need a car!

Dennis Singley

lmck
6/08/2015

"Purchase of new Honda"

My family has recently worked with Telly Papagianis to purchase several new Honda vehicles. Telly made the whole experience easy and enjoyable. We definitely recommend Telly and Autonation Honda if you are considering purchasing a vehicle.

Telly Papagianis

GabriellaM
6/04/2015

"Great experience!"

I recently bought a Pre-owned Certified 2012 Honda Civic. I worked with salesperson Brendan O'Brien who was very helpful throughout the entire process. He understood what type of car I really wanted and found the right vehicle for me. I only had to look at a few vehicles (did not test drive) before I found the car for me. Brendan was honest and truthful throughout the car buying process. I would definitely recommend AutoNation Honda and Brendan O'Brien to family and friends.

Brendan O'Brien

Gary
5/02/2015

"Excellent Service!"

I took my Honda Pilot in to have the key fobs fixed and our service agent Shon helped us get everything back in order fast. Thanks Shon!

Shon

ASUalum
4/21/2015

"Satisfied customer! "

I went into AutoNation Honda with the car in mind and was pleasantly surprised when Greg, my salesman, took the time to see what I really was looking for and explain to me all of my options. In return I actually got something I LOVE instead of something I was settling for. I can't thank Greg enough for his friendly and personable approach. It made me feel more comfortable in the process and would absolutely recommend him for your next purchase!

Greg Gabbin

rogerpark1967
4/21/2015

"Good experience all around"

Tristin from Sales and Mike from service were absolutely fantastic. The sales process was low pressured and Tristin listened to my needs. Mike was great and extremely accommodating especially after a mix up occurred. The misunderstanding was handled professionally and with an intent to make sure I was greatly satisfied. Nicely done.

Tristin and Mike

Aries1
4/15/2015

"Salesman Experience"

My salesman was Efren. He was super friendly and helpful. He was able to get everything ready for me in such a timely manner as I have four kids that do not want to be sitting at a car dealership all day. He helped me set everything up in the car. I would recommend him to anyone wanting an honest and friendly salesman to work with.

Efren Payan

Whitney
3/23/2015

"AutoNation Honda Chandler"

Best experience. Ever. Gregg Gabbin was the most helpful salesman I have ever had the pleasure to work with. He was really interested in fidning a car that was suitable for me. He helped my sister find her car as well, about a month prior. I cannot say enough how much I appreciated being treated as a friend and then a customer. It was a great experience, he even sat there with me to go over the main functions of the car, stereo and cameras. I now know how to work all of the technology in my car and I have only had it two days. Definitely referring everyone I know. Thank You AutoNation Honda Chandler, and Thank You Gregg Gabbin. -Whitney M

Gregg Gabbin

Allison
3/17/2015

" Excellent service"

Sean and Adam in the Express Lane were amazing. They replaced my car's battery in record time and under my warranty. I was in and out in 20 minutes!

Sean and Adam