AutoNation Honda Chandler

Honda of Superstition Springs

Melissa
6/25/2016

"GREAT SERVICE!!!"

My husband and I were looking to trade in my Honda Civic for a family car. Gregg, Telly and Eric were amazing to work with and didn't rush or pressure us on anything. Gregg took the time to point out all the new features on the car we purchased. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to buy a car.

Gregg, Telly and Eric

Travis Biggar
6/19/2016

"Awesome Experience!!"

Great experience as always! Brett is fantastic and does a wonderful job!! Highly recommended! I will continue to go back to Autonation Honda Chandler and I have never had a bad experience!

Brett Marrs

Nancy
6/15/2016

"New Honda Purchase"

Three years ago we purchased a Honda for our son, and worked with Gregg Gabbin at (what is now) AutoNation Honda in Chandler. We were pleased with the entire process, so when I needed a new vehicle, we returned and asked for Gregg. He is knowledgeable, very patient (I ask a ton of questions), and makes the purchase process painless. When the next car purchase is necessary, we will definitely contact Gregg again.

BELEN COLLINS
6/12/2016

"Great experience "

Richard was very familiar with the vehicle, answered questions and was very helpful Made me feel comfortable. I will go back again!! Thank you so much.

RICHARD

Heather Ciesielski
5/22/2016

"best dealership and salesman!"

My mother asked me to come to this location to get Gregg Gabbin. He was so helpful in every possible way and made buying a car "stress free". Thanks again, and I would highly recommend asking for him if your interested in buying a car!

Amy Calkins
4/28/2016

"Best dealership I've ever encountered"

Sean Solomon at AutoNation Honda Chandler was hands down the best sales person I've ever dealt with. He was working on a Saturday when I just popped in and he made time for me, got me into a the car I wanted, and the dealership gave me a great trade in value for my ridgeline. So much so that we came back on Monday and bought a car for my husband as well. Thanks guys! See you next time!

Sean Solomon

JanandRandy
4/12/2016

"Best car purchase experience we've ever had!"

I purchased a 2016 Honda Accord from Gregg Gabbin, Internet Sales Manager and Jillian Zimmerman, Business Manager and it was the most pleasant experience we have ever had. The staff was friendly, helpful and very congenial. The price I paid was a fair price for the vehicle and we had done a lot of homework before buying so we knew what was a fair price. Gregg went to the extra effort to show my wife all the features of her car including pairing her cell phone to the Bluetooth, This was an anniversary present for my wife and they even gave us an anniversary card at the end. I would highly recommend this dealership and these exceptional two people in particular. What a great experience!

Gregg Gabbin, Jillian Zimmerman

Happy Honda Guy 63
4/04/2016

"BEST HONDA PLACE"

From the moment my wife and I started to consider just thinking about buying a new 2016 Honda Accord, and was just shopping around; Gregg Gabbin was there for us "again" (Just bought a new Pilot from him a few months before)! Not only did he provide accurate and superior knowledge about the vehicle, he made sure every question we had was fully answered. He took in account our specific needs and concerns as well as our budget . Not only did he help get us the most for our trade-in, but help get us into a brand new Accord at a price that works for us. We felt that we were getting the best deal in the Valley, and that it would even carry over to anything that we could imagine for the future with this vehicle or any other Honda we currently have or would want! Kudos to Gregg Gabbin and the whole sales team at AutoNation Honda. I would definitely let him help us with our next Honda. I would recommend him to anyone that wants the best deal, superior, friendly, honest, positive, " NO STRESS" car buying experience!

Elizabeth Y
4/01/2016

"Honest and Comfortable"

I had the best car buying experience here that I could ever imagine! I found the exact car I wanted and got a great deal on the service package! I am very happy with my decision to come here... they don't hassle you the second you show interest like some of the other dealers I've gone to or contacted over the past few months. They are honest, give you the best price and truly help you find the right car for you. I would HIGHLY recommend this place. Daniel Mosqueira was GREAT.

Daniel Mosqueira, Paul Scherfenberg

Richard C
3/18/2016

"The only place to go for a new or used Honda"

We loved the no pressure sales attitude. It was very straight forward, here are the vehicles, the options, the costs and finance options. No going back and forth to the "manager" to try and negotiate a price or pressure to up sell to the next model. We left feeling like we got a better deal then we expected instead of feeling like we overpaid and got suckered into something we didn't really want but should be grateful we got it! The place is spotless, and well laid out. Terrific dealership!!

Gregg Gabbin, Jillian Zimmerman