AutoNation Honda Chandler

Right Honda

Honda of Superstition Springs

Ryan I.
8/20/2016

"Horrible Service dept and horrible prices"

Service Department is lacking. Long story short, I left San Tan/Autonation Honda of Chandler to get service done at Honda of Superstition Springs because they have better pricing, they explain services, offer discounts when asked. Full story below. If you want to have poor service, over pricing(I know it's a dealership) and minimal explanations on why things are needed or why they can't be done for less or why it not part of a combined service then this is the place! Honestly, I was advised of server all services, one of which was my rear brakes and the last out of four services was the brake fluid to be drained and replaced. I asked why won't they do the fluids when the replace the brakes and I was told by Brendon Collins, "it's a separate service". I told him it didn't make sense and if it couldn't be done together I will go somewhere else. The response was "ok" and I offered another opportunity stating the price to get everything done seemed high and if there was nothing that could be done then that would go on my survey. His next response was comical, "he said ok, if you are doing the service if you could mention my name and how I did" and this is the only reason I mentioned his name. I called Honda of Superstition and asked for pricing on rear brakes and the brake fluids, pricing was better and when asked why isn't the fluid being replaced when the do the brakes I was immediately told, "well it's a sealed system so changing the fluids is not required when the brakes are done and it is a service performed depending on mileage. I also said the pricing was high and what could be done, he said based on pricing for service they can take 12% off. I saved about $70-80 on the service and was treated like a customer and not a number. I also had the pleasure of speaking a service manager who I informed of my disappointment and of the better explanations. He let me know he would just add to their system that I am a Honda of Superstition Springs customer. WOW! He didn't ask me to add his name, so I won't, but he should have just said, "Hey, if we can't stick it to you sideways and rip you off without needing to explain ourselves then we don't need you! We have enough dumb customers willing to over pay!" Long story longer, you service advisor at San Tan/AutoNation Honda of Chandler thinks you are a sucker and is happy to over charge you!

Brendon Collins

Affordable accord
8/19/2016

"Everything was Extraodinary "

This dealership is incredible. Before going here to Chandler we went to the dealership in Superstition, but instead of a car, we receive poor customer service and impoliteness. The manager was rude, unwelcoming, and disrespectful. Then we proceed to the Honda Dealership in Chandler and was treated very professionally by Brett Marrs. He was happy to help us and very friendly. He was able to offer us an amazing deal on the car we wanted and he cut straight to the point. We have bought two cars from this location and would definitely buy a third one in the future. We would recommend this location to anyone looking forward to buy a new or used car with some pretty amazing deals. If you want a flawless customer service then give this place a visit. You won't regret it!

Mr. O
8/10/2016

"Ask for Gregg Gabbin"

Had a great experience purchasing a new vehicle from Gregg Gabbin. He took the time to understand what we wanted, our options and found the right car for us. Nice Job!

Lucy Mazda 3
8/04/2016

"Service of free oil changes"

I bought my 2008 Mazda 03 from this dealership two years ago. It was a good experience. I was told I had 3 free oil changes within the next two years. The first free oil was a waste of time as they did not have the correct oil filter for my car in stock. So I had to take it back a week later. The second oil change seemed fine until I got home and was looking over the paperwork and noticed it said that "transmission fluid needs IMMEDIATE ATTENTION". I shocked to see this as the gentleman that gave me the paperwork told me I was "good to go". He never mentioned the fluid and I felt that was unproffesional. As it turned out I had almost no fluid at all. I wrote a review on their facebook page about it. Three weeks ago I called to make an appt for my 3rd and final free oil change. I never got an email confirmation so I called the day before my appt and left a voice mail. No one called me back. I can't help but think it was done on purpose due to my review of them on facebook. I'm very disappointed in this dealership.

I don't remember his name

ELeder
7/06/2016

"Great car-buying experience!"

Brett Mars helped us and was able to get us just what we wanted. He stayed with us throughout the process (except when he had to go get paper work processed). He checked in with us regularly and all went smoothly. We were in and out within about an hour or so. Everyone at Autonation Honda Chandler was so helpful, friendly, and personable. Thanks for the wonderful experience!

Amanda917
7/06/2016

"Fantastic experience!"

This is the second time that I have purchased a car from AutoNation Honda and their salesmen, Gregg Gabbin, in particular. Buying a car here is a different experience than you are probably used to if you have been to other dealerships. I felt respected throughout the whole process and everyone that I dealt with was very friendly and thorough. They listened to what I want and helped me figure out how to make it happen. Just a great experience. If you are considering a car purchase, I highly recommend this place!

Melissa
6/25/2016

"GREAT SERVICE!!!"

My husband and I were looking to trade in my Honda Civic for a family car. Gregg, Telly and Eric were amazing to work with and didn't rush or pressure us on anything. Gregg took the time to point out all the new features on the car we purchased. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to buy a car.

Gregg, Telly and Eric

Travis Biggar
6/19/2016

"Awesome Experience!!"

Great experience as always! Brett is fantastic and does a wonderful job!! Highly recommended! I will continue to go back to Autonation Honda Chandler and I have never had a bad experience!

Nancy
6/15/2016

"New Honda Purchase"

Three years ago we purchased a Honda for our son, and worked with Gregg Gabbin at (what is now) AutoNation Honda in Chandler. We were pleased with the entire process, so when I needed a new vehicle, we returned and asked for Gregg. He is knowledgeable, very patient (I ask a ton of questions), and makes the purchase process painless. When the next car purchase is necessary, we will definitely contact Gregg again.

BELEN COLLINS
6/12/2016

"Great experience "

Richard was very familiar with the vehicle, answered questions and was very helpful Made me feel comfortable. I will go back again!! Thank you so much.

RICHARD