AutoNation Volkswagen Richardson

Rusty Wallis Volkswagen

1,246 Dealership Reviews
michgentry
2/02/2014

"Each time I visit Autonation Volkswagen of Richardson, I..."

Each time I visit Autonation Volkswagen of Richardson, I always get the best service possible. They listen to what I need done, they only check/do what I ask, they don't go overboard trying to sell me what I don't need. They are just nice, friendly, professional people and I get a great experience each time I come in

Frank Brown

bobspics
2/01/2014

"The front seat on my auto required repairs. I brought..."

The front seat on my auto required repairs. I brought the car in and was informed that it was not a warranted item. The service Manager sent photos in to VW for their approval. VW offered to pick up half of the cost. The dealership called when the cover came in and set up an appointment for the repair. Since it was going to be at least 4 hours for the repair, I was provided with a ride home. I was called twice while at home with updates on the cars status, and when it was ready, a car again picked me up at my residence to bring me back to the dealership. The car was ready, washed and cleaned inside, my bill was ready and I was on my way in 10 minutes. Excellent service, timely, and with smiles and greeting from everyone I dealt with.

Frank Brown

Metallicfacez
1/27/2014

"Our family has purchased 5 cars in the past, and working..."

Our family has purchased 5 cars in the past, and working with Steve is the best car-buying experience that we've had. The primary reason is that Steve does not have the I-got-something-to-hide quality that many sales in our experience exhibited. He is very upfront and transparent about what he/and the car could offer (or the lack thereof). Another thing is that he is very accessible even after hours. We had a few questions after getting the car, and Steve was able to address them very quickly.

akinoye
1/20/2014

"Unbelievable deal, extremely honest people for a car..."

Unbelievable deal, extremely honest people for a car dealership.In a short time, l got the best deal, and even when they realized there was a discrepancy in the internet price and the actual price, they gave in to my request. I am extremely satisfied.

Akinyele Oyeniyi, Steve Lin

Jeremy66shang
1/13/2014

"Steve Lin is very friendly and patient to help me pick a..."

Steve Lin is very friendly and patient to help me pick a car I need, and the price is good for me. Now I have got my car after a few days of waiting for approval. I really like it.

scottflodin
1/12/2014

"Bob King vae me excellent service which is why I rated..."

Bob King vae me excellent service which is why I rated him a 5 in all of the above questions. I will definitely bring my car back to AutoNation Volkswagen Richardson for service. on my Passat.

Robert King

Ryanhuddleston
1/09/2014

"Smooth process- price drew me in, and I bought from AN VW..."

Smooth process- price drew me in, and I bought from AN VW because I felt they were honest and didnt blow smoke up my rear end. Also gave me some great advice about my Gap- HONEST people.

William Tift - Sales Jeannie Reindhart- manager, William Tift

pbrooks05
1/06/2014

"I live in the Houston area and found this vehicle online...."

I live in the Houston area and found this vehicle online. I have have purchased vehicles from following manufactures Honda, Toyota, Porche, Ford, Land Rover, Lexus and Jeep. This was one of the best car buying experiences I have ever had. I would definitely recommend this dealership to my friends. Thanks for a great experience.

Donnie Baldwin

2kstang
1/03/2014

"My experience with Stephen was excellent, He was..."

My experience with Stephen was excellent, He was courteous, open to my questions and very knowledgeable! I highly recommend him when making your next VW purchase. Doug Dailey.

dlarmeu
12/30/2013

"I arrived at the Service Bay at 12:20 and was told that..."

I arrived at the Service Bay at 12:20 and was told that they may have to order a key for my father's car. Not that they would definitely, but that they might have to order it. 2 hours later they told me, well we have to order the key, oh and the other service to regrind the lenses on the headlights, well the guy who does that is not here today. I was not happy, but said ok, so they said it has been pulled around to be washed and you have to pre-pay for the key. Then the it became totally and utterly absurd. I waited about 20 minutes and went to pre-pay for the key at which time the service tech that was passing by told the cashier that he could not find the car. He began running around the lot looking for the car, and enlisted the sales person who had taken my information to begin with. An hour later, my father's car appeared, during this time I asked several questions. #1 How could you lose a car? Apparently if the panic button on your key does not work they have no way of locating it on the lot---note that I was there to replace a key. Does this sound a little bit like the laziest way to locate cars on a lot or is it me? Next since I had time on my hands I asked the strangest question, how do you not know if you have the key here or if you have to order it? To my shock the cashier said well we do not know until it is pulled around and put on the computer....to which I replied, so you can not tell by the year, make and model that you have to order the key? She said, no because it is done by the vin number....so theoretically it could be the same make, model, and year and you could carry the key to the red one but not the blue one?????? Go Figure!!! Those German engineers are sure well mind blowing! Needless to say, after leaving 3 hours later with nothing accomplished and just ridiculous answers I left to never return. On another note, had they just said we have to order the key, if you step inside and pre-pay we will torture you next week when it arrives, all would have been good. And just a heads up to management, instead of your staff running around baffled by the amount of business that they had during the week between Christmas and New Years, you might should give them a heads up. Like people are on vacation, and so they do not have to miss work or take a sick day to have their cars checked out, we might be busy.... just a thought I mean it would be like not warning the staff a Nordstrom that the day after Christmas was going to be a bit on the busy side. The staff were overwhelmed, befuddled and a bit on the bewildered side for my fabulous three hour observation.

Service Center