AutoNation Volkswagen Richardson

300 North Central Expressway, Richardson, Texas 75080

Makes: Service Center|Volkswagen

AutoNation Volkswagen Richardson
AutoNation Volkswagen Richardson Info

"It was by far my best car buying experience to date. I..."

It was by far my best car buying experience to date. I found the car I liked we test drove it and in a couple of hours I was on my way. Will definitely be back for my next car.

"Gary found the perfect car for me and had me in it and on..."

Gary found the perfect car for me and had me in it and on my way within just a couple of hours! Could not imagine faster and better service Anywhere else!

"Everyone with car trouble hopes to find a car shop they..."

Everyone with car trouble hopes to find a car shop they trust. I’m 52 years (young) and since my early twenties, I’d always been told “the LAST place to take your car for service is the ‘Dealer.’” I’ve always relied friends and relatives for references for the best ‘neighborhood’ mechanic, because their labor is typically HALF of what a dealer will charge and they NEVER treat you like you’re ‘just another number’ in the assembly line. But my confidence in Dealership Service Centers was COMPLETELY restored when I stumbled into AutoNation Volkswagen in Richardson and met Pete Nicholson and his service manager – Steve Mulholland. I have since been back three times over the years to service my 2006 Jetta, and time and time again these guys continue to blow me away. Not only is their customer service ‘over-the-top’, our family mechanic of 10 years couldn’t even match their prices… ok, ONCE when I needed repairs they were $45 dollars higher than our family mechanic, but in fairness, our mechanic said in order to beat AutoNation’s bid, he would have to use “aftermarket parts.” I love Eddie, and my family still uses him for their Hondas & Toyota, but I figured if the DEALER is only $45-$50 more and I’m getting ‘Volkswagen’ parts installed by ‘Volkswagen’ certified mechanics – it was worth the difference! It’s important to remember you're not just paying for the cost of the parts and the time it takes to install them, you're also paying for the technical expertise of the technician. The last time I went to AutoNation was 3 weeks ago, because my air-conditioner quit working. I thought it was the compressor or blower fan, but it was far worse. I needed new belts; new hoses, a new Air-conditioning control switch and the mount that held the radiator had broken lose. I checked around, and the best price I could find was nearly $1,600 – my family just didn’t have it. Pete and Steve knew my family and I were financially challenged that particular month, but refused to let me drive around in the Texas Heat without air-conditioning. The shop was slammed at the time and they needed to run a full diagnostic on my vehicle. They told me they would need me to leave the car for a few days. Even though they had an Enterprise Rent-a-Car next door, they gave me a Demo to drive for the 10 plus days they had it in the shop, which save my family hundreds of dollars in rent-a-car charges. But the icing on the cake, was they were able to do the repairs for just under $1,100!! If you have a Volkswagen, take it to AutoNation and ask for Pete Nicholson, then go inside the Service Center lobby and shake hands with the Service Manager, Steve Mulholland. His door is ALWAYS open and they are the nicest and most professional ‘neighborhood’ mechanics you’ll ever meet – it just so happens they work in a ‘Dealership.’ My name is Bart Hermer and I am an AutoNation Customer for life.

"Steve is very great! He is so patient and kind that he is..."

Steve is very great! He is so patient and kind that he is always ready to answer me all the questions about the car. Also, he got everything well prepared before I went to your company as I required so that I could save a lot of time. He is definitely a good salesman and you should be proud of him!

"Not five minutes after I send in an email asking about..."

Not five minutes after I send in an email asking about pricing on a lease, Steve Lin called and appointment was set up for the following morning. He has a great sense of humor and went out of his way to accommodate my schedule, my questions and any test drives I wanted to make. Steve also made the process hassle-free and explained everything clearly. I am thrilled with my new Jetta SE and would recommend Steve to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle from AutoNation Richardson.

"This was simply the best vehicle purchase experience that..."

This was simply the best vehicle purchase experience that I have encountered in all my years, and that great experience was provided by Gary Blakley. He is a true gentleman and arguably one of the best sales consultants you would ever encounter. Simply by the way he listens to your needs and shares his experiences and knowledge as if you were part of his family. The Volkswagen dealership at Richardson by far was clean and organized. The employees are really friendly. The vehicle I test drove was super clean in and out. I really thought I was driving a brand new vehicle. The vehicle was a certified Volkswagen Jetta and after consulting with Gary, it made total sense to buy a certified vehicle that had a warranty and was inspected by certified Volkswagen mechanics. I found the same vehicle cheaper at an independent dealership but with higher mileage, no warranty and not in pristine condition as the one I test drove at the Richardson dealership. As my grandfather would say, “A penny wise, a dollar foolish”. The sales experience does not end with the signing of the financial paper work in which the financial person named Mustafa was kind and knowledgeable, but after the financial paper work was completed, there was a young gentleman who showed us to our car and answered any questions we had with the vehicle options and setup my mobile phone to the vehicle’s Bluetooth phone system. To top it off, I get a call from Gary on the weekend just to check to see how the vehicle and I were doing. I totally recommend this dealership and Gary Blakley!

"Frank Brown was great when I brought in my VW CC for..."

Frank Brown was great when I brought in my VW CC for service. He went over and beyond to make me feel at home and well served. Excellent job keep it up.

Frank Brown

"From first contact via the internet, to driving away,..."

From first contact via the internet, to driving away, Steve was a delight. Even more so when I met him in person. The whole experience with this location was warm and friendly. Very inviting staff and plenty of smiles to go around. I look forward to returning to the dealership for my free car washes and for any needs, should they arise. Totally pleased.

"Gary Blakey WOW what a GREAT person. Gary takes care..."

Gary Blakey WOW what a GREAT person. Gary takes care of me. I will not go to anyone else. He is outgoing and reliable Gary will go the extra mile and more. He should be a trainer for all your salespeople. He should be paid more than any of your other salespeople Gary Blakley is the very BEST….. Thanks you Mevelyn Mendoza

"I came to the dealership with the intent of driving a..."

I came to the dealership with the intent of driving a Passat TDI and at least one other car. Steve Lin was so thorough in covering the features of the car and the benefits of the dealership, he gave me so many reasons to buy this car from this dealer that I didn't leave until making a deal. As an owner of an '06 Jetta TDI, I was already a fan, but Steve and his team really made it easy to say yes.