Autocenters Nissan

1825 East Edwardsville Road,
Wood River, Illinois 62095
Autocenters Nissan Info
About Autocenters Nissan

We have a strong committed sales staff ready to assist you with any questions you may have. All of our sales staff is required to become Nissan Certified before assisting our customers as well as maintain their certifications through on going training. Providing New Nissan Inventory including the Altima, Altima Hybrid, Maxima, 370Z, Pathfinder, Quest, Murano and more! AutoCenters Nissan also has one of the largest St Louis area used & Pre-Owned Inventory selections around, carrying all of the top manufactures.

About Autocenters Nissan

AF
3/31/2015

"Jerry Rocks!"

I worked with Jerry Price last time I was there and he was amazing. He provided excellent customer service and was very helpful! Will definitely work with him in the future:-)

Frankenki
3/12/2015

"Jerry and Jake are fantastic! Highly recommended!!"

Two years ago, I went to Autocenters Nissan because after 2 months of searching for the perfect car, I found it and they had it. They had a 2010 Ford Focus for a ridiculously good price. I was lucky enough to have Jerry come out and help me with my purchase. He was really nice and answered all my questions, he was also patient and didn't try to push me into anything. The 2 months leading up to this moment were filled with pushy salesmen trying to pawn their junky cars off on me for a lot more than what Jerry sold me the Focus. Two years later, I have not had any problems with my car. I am still as in love with it as I was when I saw it and I am so thankful for Jerry's help. A couple days ago, my fiance told me he was ready to buy a new car, his first new car purchase. I told him he had to go to Autocenters Nissan because they have the best cars for the best price with the nicest sales guys. He found a great 2013 Focus so we went up there hoping Jerry would be at work. I was bummed when Jake said he wasn't there but Jake was just as awesome. He was just as easy going and patient with us as Jerry and really made our experience awesome. If you want a great car and don't want to feel pressured into something you weren't looking for, go to Autocenters Nissan. I plan to send a lot more of my friends their way and when I finally decide to trade in my little blue Focus, I won't go anywhere else.

Jerry and Jake

TammyK
3/04/2015

"Jerry Price is the one to see."

We came in to purchase our daughter's first car. Jerry Price went out of his way to help us in every way he can. Even though we didn't end up buying from Autocenters, it wasn't because Jerry didn't put in the effort to locate something we wanted. I will definitely be back for our next car purchase!!!!!

Antonea00

"Thrilled"

I'm Ioving my car, and I had a great experience with this dealership. Ken Was the best! I will bee back in the future and refer my friends, as well.

Ken Betts

michelleBarnes

"Great customer service"

Vernon Davis provided great customer service. He was very patiënt and was able to determine which cars would bedrijf a great fit for me. Thank you Mr. Davis!

Vernon Davis

Pj1906

"Go see Darren Harris!"

Darren was very helpful, very fair, and cared about what I drove away with! Definitely who I would recommend! I will definitely go back to Autocenters Nissan!

cvj732
2/15/2015

"vehicle purchase"

Ken Betts is the dealer I will do business with when I am in the market for a vehicle! His professionalism is what I like in a automobile dealer!

Ken Betts

Illini13
2/15/2015

"Got a new car!"

Thanks to the help of Jerry Price, I was able to get in to a new car. I was very hesitant about getting a new car because I thought the monthly payments would be outrageous. He helped me get in the car that I wanted not one that I had to get. Unlike other dealerships I have been to he was very helpful was not trying to scam me because I am a woman, he was very patient, understanding, and very friendly. Thanks to my service from him I will be sure to get my next car from here also.

Kristine
2/14/2015

"excellent sales service"

I recommend viewers to go visit Ken Betts. He will do what ever he can to work with your budget and make sure you leave the lot happy. He takes the time out to go over everything about the car,show you the features on the vehicle and make sure you know how to work them.Ken also will stay late just to make sure you leave with a vehicle that pleases you.

Kenneth Betts

AR99
1/23/2015

"Don't waste your time"

Found a car on their website, and was told they would give me KBB value for my trade-in. We agreed to purchase price, contingent upon confirmation of the condition of my car. My internet salesman was great and seemed trustworthy, yet he turned me over to an in-store salesman that didn't introduce himself nor greet me with a handshake. I then take a test drive, and get ready to sign papers, to then find out my trade-in was worth $2,000 less than expected. I could've understood a couple hundred dollars, but how is it possible to be that far off when they had all the car info in advance. What a joke, and a waste of time. There are other dealers in StL metro area with better pricing and customer service. Don't be fooled by bait and switch tactics.

He didn't introduce himself

Autocenters Nissan responded to this review

January 23, 2015

As explained prior to the visit, we do use accurate KBB information as a base for trade in values inregards to Current Month and Good to Fair Condition data while accounting for recondiioning when applicable in additon to all vehilces needing to be seen prior to committing to any trade value number. We will still honor additional expired rebate as agreed prior to visit and Sales Managers are welcome and willing to review all current trade value information in detail.

Reviews of Johnny Webber